Adultery My Kinky GF to Whore (Cuckold)
Heart 
PART - 1

This story is a true story about my Girlfriend turning into a whore. I am benny (24) and I have been in a relationship for almost 1.5 years with a girl named Kirthika (turned 21). I met her at my gym, she was good looking! Cute and petite, pretty face. Small tits but firm and have great legs. I like to spend time, talk, do workouts with her because she was a conservation type of girl in the gym and looks homely apart from all modern dress girls. We got a good friendship between us and will spend some time after gym in a nice restaurant and I one I proposed her out of my courage. She politely rejected it with a smile and later on she messaged me the reason.

Telling about me, I am a graduate working at a central government facility. I have been very keen on sexuality and I turned into a kinkiness explorer. I love to explore all possibilities of kinkiness and hate a boredom vanilla sex life. But I never thought my girlfriend kirthika will be like minded until she told me why she rejected my proposal even though I took good care of her as her boyfriend.
She told, that she cannot be a good wife to me and she have a different set of life and started telling me her fantasy life. She started it with being a lesbian girl at her school days and college days and have a fantasy of being a loving hot wife for a cuck husband. She continued telling many of her fantasies and in her soft sexy voice she told me that she has lost her virginity with a teacher in her 12th standard and also had a true love at her college life and he used her and fucked her two times and left her after the graduation. After that incident she told she found difficult to recover from her love. But she got recovered with a help of her friend (her lesbo schoolmate name: Sharon) and she decides to have many fantasies and lesbo fun with her friend and now she wants to marry a like-minded guy. I cannot able to reply to her because my heart was pumping hard hearing it and I told I will talk tomorrow and ended the call.

I came through the toughest night in my life and I decided to say yes to her. The next day morning by 11.30 am I ringed her mobile and she picked up the phone and spoke with a sleepy voice. I was pretty shocked with her sleep patterns and asked her whether she is sleeping till now up to 11.30 am. She told that she had a night with Sharon and started sleeping by 5 am only and she asked me the reason for the call and told sorry if she had hurt me last night and told she just wanted to be frank and truthful to me. I quickly spitted out the words to her. I told her I love you my dear hot wife and willing to be your husband, especially I liked your fantasies and I want to be in it. She gone silent and I think she stood up from bed and stunned because of answer. Then after that we started dating like normal couples but when on bed, she will dominate me and make me a slave to her and use me to her fullest but she never let me cum inside her even though we will do bareback. Things gone like this for about a year and we started doing small dares and fantasies. One day on a video call with me she wore a black t shirt without bra and petticoat to a super market and gave a nice view of her boobs and erected nipples to many boys and uncles. At that time, she has been stalked by an uncle, he was following her to rack by rack and coming near to her and trying for an accidental touch. She quickly responded to him by looking at his eyes and said that he can touch it if he wants. Then he squeezed her boobs and nipples for about 2 minutes and she too enjoyed it well after that she left from the super market. After that uncle’s encounter she started dreaming of uncles and matured guys, and will discuss about them and how unsatisfied they will be. I took liked the kick when I got discussing about them with her. Slowly days went away by doing some small public dares and sex stunts.

She made rules for our kinky life filled with fantasies of threesome, cuckold, gangbang, etc.
The rules are:
1) You have to give me the freedom to choose my love mate or sometimes you have to choose a love mate for me.
2) Do not interfere when I am busy with my love mate.
3) Do not force me. Like No anal, No bdsm, No deep throat or No protection like condoms.
4) I will give all of myself to my love mate to enjoy.
5) You should respect me as a Goddess and treat me like your Queen. should not cum inside me without my permission.
6) Do not say me to stop the relation instantly as i need some more time if you want me to stop it. Because we would attach with heart intimacy rather than physical intimacy, it may take time.
She told by accepting the above rules we can proceed or else we’ll slowly breakup and live a different life like a normal one. And also she promised me apart from our fantasies, she loves me and will take care of me thought our life.

I accepted it because I was enjoying it deep inside my heart and I wanted to make her happy.
She was turning into a hot wife. Slowly she become jealous of her friend because she was a slut and will enjoy her life at any possibility and her boyfriend is also a cuck and her atm.
(Explaining this from her words)
Small fights between them arose because of this jealous and one day she opened her heart and asked why she’s not being nice to her and avoiding her. After some bla bla bla, she told that she’s not a true slut and still she is not ready to enjoy a kinky lifestyle. My girl got angry because she was doing her best with me and asked to tell what she wants to do to prove it. Then comes the real hard part. Her friend told her to try the dare she tried it 6 months before. She was shocked with the statement, kept quiet and moved on to the balcony. She returned to her room and told that she will do it but she asked for a promise that she won’t let anything danger happen to her when on the dare and will take care after it. She promised and started explaining the dare to my girl in a detailed manner.
The dare is I should take her to some place of her choice and book a resort. We will explore the area and she will try to get connected with 3 to 5 people (build interest and trust) as per her person of interest. Then the dare is for 24 hrs to 3 days (minimum one day is must and Sharon did it for 2 days). The dare is that she needs to go and be a whore wife with a stranger. She needs to choose any one from that 5 guys she liked, talked, flirted and gained trust.
Then after she decides whom to select for the dare I will be in that same hotel room for 3 days. She should plan everything with that stranger of her choice and tell him that her hubby (me) gone to a meeting and will return by next day or her choice ( max. 3 days) and get ready go with him to a nearby hotel or house. The main part of the dare is willing to submit herself as a slut to the stranger for atleast 24 hrs to 3 days and he can do anything to her. Submit means she should give herself fully to the stranger with no conditions applied. This is to turn her into a complete whore like her best friend.

Looking after the response from readers .. Will post the next part (2) and photos ..... Kindly leave a feedback after reading ...
[+] 1 user Likes Heart_Assassin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
First part is good. Waiting for second one but why two thread?
Like Reply
Good one.. waiting for more...
Like Reply
(30-01-2019, 05:44 PM)ronylol Wrote: First part is good. Waiting for second one but why two thread?

Sorry, Deleted the duplicate thread .....
Like Reply
(30-01-2019, 06:20 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: Good one.. waiting for more...

Thank you for your feedback ...
Like Reply
PART - 2

After I heard this from my girl that she is going to turn into a slut and make me a cuck hubby. I was afraid for almost 3 days and I tried to convince her for not to do this. She made it clear that this the life she wants and she don’t want a boredom one for one life. And also meant it’s the same rule for you also if you are willing to marry me. She promised me that she will go to this kind of cuckold things only once a year.

I some who made some courage and accepted the dare because I like her lesbo friend and I dream of her that I get to fuck her one day. I tried to convince my girl to take a pack of condoms with her or to use pills. Because 24hrs is more for a stranger, he has a complete day and a wonderful night with my 21 years old young teenage girl. I am damn sure that after the aged stranger sees my girl’s young body and her tight pussy, he will not resist himself to push his cock inside her. This is what makes me afraid because till now she didn’t let me cum inside her. She called her friend through a phone call and turned on the speakerphone immediately and started telling the things I told to my girl, Sharon laughed and made fun of her, actually bullied her saying that she can’t be a hot wife or a Queen slut also cannot enjoy the life as she wishes. She told to my girl that she has to live a boredom life and nothing will change if she is willing to let her sluttiness and kinkiness out.

After that, my girl now stood at a single point that she will give her to an uncle mostly to an unsatisfied uncle at an age of mid-’30s. She thought that this will be an awesome opportunity for her uncle fantasy and as well as to the unsatisfied uncle also. I was still worried about the dare. Because till now even though we have a very good sexual relationship and I will fuck her bareback she never allows me to cum inside her because of the pregnancy issues. But now she is going to sleep with a stranger without any protection or conditions that too for a minimum of 24 hrs.
I can’t imagine how that unsatisfied uncle will feel when he saw a young girl (just now turned 21 years) standing near him without any piece of clothing and seducing him. I am sure that most of the uncles will be thirsty for young girls and will bang them with her eyes itself (I am telling from my personal experience). This is what makes me cringe, deep inside my heart I am 99% sure that he will fuck her very rough and hard right after he gets inside his car or room. He will make her as a sex slave for 24 hours and treat her like a dog. The whole time she will be naked, fucked and cum running out from her pussy. He may also go for the deep throat, anal fuck, etc but I am sure that if he’s a bull na he will not let her stay ideal. and if it goes like this she will love and I can tell that she will give herself in for a longer time also.

When I was thinking all about the dare and kinds of stuff, one day she told the date for the dare and it was very near. Only two days left. It was the time of Christmas and new year. As planned, we too went to Ooty, reached there by morning 10 am and booked a nice resort through online and took some rest. Later we woke up at after 1 pm and went out sightseeing, lunch most importantly for her to make contacts (3 to 5 people). She shows very high affection on me and thanked me for accepting the dare and promised me to let fuck her friend for one night after the dare completion.
We returned to the room by 9 pm and it was very chilly climate. She managed to get 3 contacts by starting a conversation with them and asking few personal questions and also by looks.
  1. A nearby hotel owner
  2. A cab driver
  3. A north guy – tourist.

All three she chosen were in the mid-’30s and have we’ll build bulkier body and no loose skin also they have a little base in their voice because she loves it. Especially the nearby 3-star hotel owner (name: Madhan) was scanning her body through her dress and was banging her in his eyes. He flirted with her for some time and told that her wife is at the different state he owns few hotels and estates around her so he will come here often. The thing is he started sharing his personal matter more unlike the driver and tourist.

Kindly leave your feedback .. so that I can continue the story ..
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
want big update
Like Reply
good narration.....

going on.....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply
good story, sexxxxy story, housewife having consensual sex with cab drivers, labours, watchmen, kooks, hotel bellboy, manager, like lower class men is super erotic. please write on.
Like Reply
its a good start please continue
Single, well educated, well travelled, well "experienced".... from Pune
I used same ID aman2800x on hangout or gmail.
My Threads:
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=31326 (Janu)
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=20277 ( Mixed)
Like Reply
[Image: 5c59c3c3c1d4e.jpg]

This is my girl. When they were celebrating the new year night. She sent me this to my WhatsApp. How is she ???
Like Reply
Owo she looks solid.
Like Reply
!!! Can give some reps. Will be a motivation. Will be sharing more parts and photos. Stay tuned to this thread. !!!
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 06:38 PM)Heart_Assassin Wrote: !!! Can give some reps. Will be a motivation. Will be sharing more parts and photos. Stay tuned to this thread. !!!

Keep posting bro.  you will get rep
Like Reply
PART-3

Next day came, and I was more worried about her and opened it up to her. She convinced me that she had to do this anyway. I again told her that the only thing worrying me is her taking a stranger cock bareback and letting him cum inside you. She hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks and started telling that her friend already did this dare and completed successfully. Now she’s lives in a life she dreamt of with money, pride, and respect. She also opened up a little telling about her friend Sharon’s experience.

Sharon did this dare with her boyfriend at Bangalore and she gave herself to a young bull which she selected from an online dating site called Tumblr after talking to him for at least one month. My girl told at first Sharon was very frightened because the guy she chose is of young age 26 and she was only 21 at that time, he also had a rock-hard big cock like 6 inches above. But after she began used by that stranger guy and after the dare time of 2 days with the young guy she felt like a complete whore and that changed her mind to do everything possible to satisfy men. Sharon took his sperms inside her in the first one hour of the dare itself. The next day the young bull asked for permission to Sharon to bring his best friend to the room for a one-time fuck. Sharon said No and he offered her some money for that. Then it happened the next day at her last two hours of the dare time the young bull brought another guy in the same age and they both fucked her rough and treated her like Dog. Sharon tried to tell them to go slow and soft but they never responded and started treating her like a whore and she took liked it. After some hours of using her in all possibility, they left her in the bed lied down like a used whore. She was not able to take any birth control pills or used protection because she altered her mind in a way to obey the stranger’s command and wish in other words like a slut or whore. Later after that dare day, Sharon was conceived and it was cleared out by a known doctor. Now she enjoys being a good lover, a hot wife and a whore how knows how to satisfy men.

Hearing this made me less worried and also more frightened because what if she got conceived with a stranger’s baby. She started texting all the 3 guys through WhatsApp and gets to know more about them. Started to build trust and she turned to me and told me to go and buy and some things like energy drinks, multivitamin pills for strength and stamina, panties and bra (anything to wear on top), etc. for her dare session. I hugged her and kissed her in lips and went out for buying.

I came back and she welcomed me on the door and kissed me. She told me that she likes that hotel owner guy because he’s very responsive to her message, trustful and especially rich. She also mentioned that he is kind of a bulky type uncle and seems very energetic and she is sure that he is a one women man. She told he wanted to continue talking to him through WhatsApp and share some photos (non-nude). I responded positively to him because it seems to me a good plan knowing the stranger well and also, he can spend some money on my girl. Next day came, we went out for shopping and eating and made sure that the hotel owner guy sees us. She sometimes took a chance and went to him and made conservation, according to us she gives a nice view of her young body to him and he is also enjoying it.

We returned back by 12.30 pm after lunch and she told that she is eager to beat her friend Sharon’s dare and want to stay more time with him (Sharon stayed up 2 days in her dare) I told a big NO. Then she lied on the bed and didn’t turn or talked to me. She became upset and she called her friend Sharon for asking something. She didn’t respond the call so she messaged her some things. I sat near my girl and started talking about my fear. I told her “I am afraid of what is going to happen to you kirthi, I can’t imagine what the unsatisfied uncle will do to you if he got your young naked body for a day or more. And, I am worried about him making you pregnant I mean Cumming inside you. I had a plan that when u return from that 24 hrs dare I can give a birth control pill which was supposed to take within 24 hrs of intercourse. But, know you are telling you to need to beat your friend Sharon. Know I am more worried about you getting pregnant and I am not the person to do that in the first place”. Hearing all this she returned to me lying down on the bed and told “Benny, I love you so much than anything in this world and I can tell you that I will continue to do so till my death. But I don’t want to live a life which everyone is living and I cannot control my desires and kinks. Also, I don’t like to cheat on you. I want this dare benny because this is the only thing which can give me some courage, strength and train me to become a good slut in the future. And to be a good slut I cannot give demands and conditions to the guy to whom I am submitting myself so that he can enjoy me with full desires and openness”. She also mentioned that if she gets pregnant will take care of it (abort it) and needs my full support for this dare. After this, we kissed and made some oral for some hours. Then I thought if she didn’t mention about her friend Sharon sleeping with me. I asked her about it when I was licking her asshole. She giggled and told don’t worry after the dare you can take her for one night. It made me happy imagining getting her lesbo friend because I heard that she’s very good at sucking and fucking.

A reply came from Sharon for the message she sent before 2 hours. I asked her about it, she told that she asked permission to her that whether she needs to be in the room or she can go with the stranger and return back to the room after the dare and Sharon told it’s all up to me to decide. And also, she told me to attend her video calls whenever she calls me or to make calls every one hour to ensure that my girl is with the stranger or not.
I stood up from licking her pussy, and I asked whether it will be safe or not. She told out of the 3 guys she talked she found that the hotel owner guy is faithful to her and well-mannered also rich. And she wants to go out with him as his wife for 2 days starting from today evening, she told. I became more afraid because now she’s not in the next room as I dreamt and she’s going with him as his wife. I got instruction from my girl that she will send photos, videos constantly when on the dare days and told me to go somewhere else to a nearby village and return back to the same room when she tells.

Don't forget to leave your feedbacks ... Will continue sharing more parts and photos ...
Like Reply
[Image: 5c5dab32da3bf.jpg] 
On the first day, when we are sightseeing ... What will you do to her when u got a chance like that uncle ??? (the question she told me to ask in this forum)
- with  Heart  Benny & Kirthika.
Like Reply
Oowwww. So different. I like it.
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 02:37 AM)blackdesk Wrote: Oowwww. So different. I like it.

Thank you .. Give reps .. Will be a motivation to share more parts and photos ..  Heart
- with  Heart  Benny & Kirthika.
Like Reply
what happened after that ?
owoo she looks solid
Like Reply