who watches the wactmen -A new chapter
who watches the wactmen -A new chapter     

I read the orginal story and like to continue it in a different manner  

any suggestions
[+] 1 user Likes harsha@05's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-05-2021, 06:40 AM)harsha@05 Wrote: who watches the wactmen -A new chapter     

I read the orginal story and like to continue it in a different manner  

any suggestions

Hello friend,

I am really happy for your interest. Two other writers writing their own continuation in this forum. Please read those two threads and continue if you're story is in different directions if not try other stories mostly discontinued stories are everyone waiting for think about it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
This is one of the best all time story.. if you have a thread in your mind develop it and present it.. all the best..
Like Reply
I'm posting the end of chapter 8 written by original writer and wish to start from there ,any one have suggestions post some ideas .

"And then, you called saying you were coming over." my naked wife, with her head on my chest said. "The end."
It had been almost three hours since I had come back. I first spent about 45 minutes fucking my wife in 8 different positions I had never used with her, making her cum in every position. Once that was done, she started sobbing, saying she had done something horrible. I felt tempted to tell her I knew everything, but I thought that might create more problems. So I was very sympathetic, forgiving, encouraging, and had her tell me what she had done.
When she started describing the threesome with Vimla, I started getting hard again, and we had sex once more. This time I made her suck my dick first. It was my turn now. She then resumed her narration, and after one more break for sex, finished it. Having seen everything through the hidden cameras, I knew she had finally been completely honest. Not hidden anything.
I was silent for a while.
"So...again, I am so sorry. I never should have started this." she said.
"Will you stop apologizing?"
We were both silent for a while.
"Let me ask you this." I finally said. "I can understand you feeling guilt, shame, frustration because of these dramatic events. But sexually, do you feel satisfied? Renewed? Reborn?"
She nodded.
"Then don't apologize. Sure, you could have done some things differently. But I am not going to judge you for that. I have made some huge blunders in my sex life too."
"I love you so much." she said and started kissing me again.
A few minutes later, I asked her,
"Do you mind if I ask you something...uncomfortable?"
"Anything."
"What does Dara mean to you?"
Suddenly her face got very serious and she looked away.
"What do you mean?"
"I know this started off as just fun experimentation and self-exploration. But...and again, not judging you...you let two random strangers have sex with you for the sake of his safety. I just want you to be honest to yourself and to me. What does he mean to you?"
She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. Her face wore a conflicted and troubled expression. Finally she put her head back on my chest.
"I don't know." she said. And I believed her.
We lay there in silence for a few minutes when her phone rang. She reached over and answered it.
"Hello...okay...okay."
And then she hung up.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"Vimla. From the hospital. Dara is awake."
"You want to go see him?"
"No...no...it's okay." she said. "The doctors are there."
I got up and started getting dressed.
"I'll take you to him."
Menaka looked at me and flashed me a sad smile first, then a wide schoolgirl-like grin.
"Okay!"
She said, bouncing off the bed.
THE END
Like Reply
"Can't believe you're actually taking me to him", Menaka said looking out of the window. We were driving down to the Govt Hospital where Dara was admitted. I glanced at Menaka and noticed a mix of anxiety and excitement in her. She had decided to dress up in a light cream churidar. I noticed that she had worn a white lace bra underneath but decided against asking her about it now.

"I do look forward to meeting my wife's lover. Pity it has to be like this but it's not every day that you get to meet the man who turns your wife into a slut," I said.

"Prakash! " she said in mock anger as she lightly slapped my arm.

A small part of me was still jealous of him, as he had the pleasure of bringing out the wilder side of Menaka. But a part of me was thankful to him as well, for having helped Menaka finally explore her sexuality.

We parked in the hospital parking lot and made our way up to the room where Dara was admitted. As we entered the badly lit room, we saw Dara lying on the bed with his left arm in a cast and bandages on his torso. Vimla was sitting by the bedside. She stood up as we entered.

I could see a flash of sadness in Menaka's eyes as she saw Dara in this state, but she recovered quickly.

"Good to see you here, Memsaab, " said Dara as he saw us, " Feels good to know that there are still kind people in this world who care about us. "

Dara was trying to play the part of a normal lower class watchman but his words might as well have been a backhanded slap for Menaka. Clearly he was miffed with my wife for having slept with others.

" How are you feeling now, Dara?" Menaka asked. I was a bit surprised to hear the genuine concern in her voice despite Dara's earlier remark.

"He is a bit better. Doctor said it will take about two months for his injuries to heal," Vimla chipped in.

"Saab, when did you arrive? " Dara sake, looking at me and acknowledging my presence in the room for the first time since we entered.

"Just today morning.. Menaka told me about the robbers who beat you up. It was very brave of you to face off with them." This was what we had decided would be the story that Menaka told me to get me to drive her to the hospital. Otherwise my presence there would have been suspicious and might have led to our "open marriage" secret being revealed to Dara.

"Yes, there were many of them or else, by the strength of Kali, they would not have gotten away and I would have beaten them up very bad,"Dara replied. I couldn't help notice his cockiness at this age despite his current condition. I also saw that he has said this sentence while looking directly at Menaka instead of looking at me.

Suddenly Menaka looked at me and said, "Prakash can you please go get us some snacks and fruits from the shop across the hospital? Vimla seems to have been here for a long time and she looks a bit hungry."

"Sure," I said and walked out of the room. As soon as I was near the stairs I got a text from Menaka on my phone.

Give us some time pls

I felt a bit insecure but decided to comply since I did not want to be a hypocrite now that Menaka had found a lover as I wanted her to. I went to the shop across the street and bought some snacks and decided to smoke a cigarette leisurely. I took some time and when I came back to the hospital, I saw Vimla standing outside Dara's room and the door was almost closed. As soon as she saw me, she  knock on the door to alert Dara and Menaka about my arrival. Before I could reach the door, she came towards me, took the packet of snacks from my hand and said, "Saab, Thank you for this. Come, you can sit inside."

When I entered, Menaka was on next to Dara's bed and she was standing in a slightly awkward position. I tried not to notice and said, "Shall we leave, Menaka? We have to go pick up Ayan as well."

"Yes, give me a minute. I need to talk to Vimla as well. Why don't you sit here and I shall talk to her outside," she said and went out of the room with Vimla in tow.

Suddenly I was alone in the room with my wife's lover. I settled down on the rickety steel chair on which Vimla had been seated earlier. There was a slight air of tension and awkwardness in the room before Dara spoke.

"So when are you going back, Saab? "

After all this, the one thing that he is curious to know is when he will probably get to bang my wife again, I thought.

" I have a month's leave. After that I will go back to work. "

" And then again you will be back after six months only? "

" Yes, unless I get a leave approved earlier. "

" Hmm..,"Dara remarked.

Menaka entered just then with Vimla and came stood next to me.

Menaka said to me, " Let's leave, Prakash. "

On the drive back home, Menaka remained awfully silent. I also did not disturb her lr as I knew we would get plenty of time to speak at home.

Once we picked up Ayan and were back to our place, we had spent some quality time as a family. My son couldn?t stop telling me all the stories of his school and it was pretty late when we finished dinner and finally put him to bed. But once we ourselves got into the bedroom, I had pulled Menaka into my arms and torn her dress away (What is with you and tearing my dresses now?, she asked). I was naked on the bed next to my equally naked wife, after yet another amazing fuck session. The sex was just as amazing, with Menaka giving me an amazing blowjob before I spread her legs and entered her. We had switched positions several times and the act ended when I came on her soft plump ass after fucking her doggystyle.

Now, we lay next to each other with Menaka on her stomach and her face was away from me. I was curled into a semi-foetal position and was slowly rubbing my  cum onto her entire ass, like a massage.

So what happened earlier at the hospital when you sent me out?  

I wanted to have a word with Dara?about what happened on the roof and what he said when both of us were in the hospital room?. Although Menaka was still facing away from me, with my fingers on her ass, I could still feel her pussy twitch slightly at the mention of the hospital.

She continued,I told him that I had only slept with Muthu and Senthil to protect him but before I could give a complete explanation, he shushed me and then asked Vimla to stand outside the room and inform him if someone was approaching. Once Vimla went outside he asked me to come closer to him. He had a slightly angry expression on his face. He put out his right hand and started to lightly rub my pussy over the kurta. I started to get wet as the familiar feeling of his fingers was turning me on. He then asked me if you had fucked me yet after returning.

What did you say?

I lied to him that you hadn’t . I told him that I had complained to you about a headache since my pussy was a bit sore with all the fucking of yesterday. He didn’t seem to completely buy my explanation so he asked me to loosen my kurta and drop my panties. I was a bit scared to do so but was also equally turned on. So I did

Wow...and then, I asked eagerly, feeling the blood starting to rush to my cock.

?Once I pulled down the kurta and panties to my knees, he put his hand on my crotch once again and rubbed my pussy lips. Then he roughly inserted two fingers into my pussy and they went in easily as I was a bit wet down there. I was getting wetter as his fingers explored the folds of my pussy. Once he pulled the fingers out, he said that I still was tight and looked at his fingers, as if searching for signs of any semen. I was a bit disappointed by the fingers leaving my pussy so I irritatedly told him that he should believe my words after what I did for him.
He got a bit angry and suddenly caught my pussy lips and pinched me there. I winced in pain but he wouldn’t let me go. He was very angry and said that he would decide what to believe and what to do.

Oh god...did he hurt you badly.

It hurt a bit but I didn’t really mind, she said, still facing away from me.But Vimla stuck her head in through the door hearing the sound and wondering what we were doing. This caused Dara to loosen his grip on my pussy and I instinctively took a few steps backwards. Dara barked at Vimla to keep a lookout and she once again shut the door. He then looked at me and asked me to come closer and again pinched my pussy. This time he asked me to raise the churidar. As I did so, he put his hands on by bra covered boobs and caressed them for some time. He said that he appreciated how I thought of him and had dressed for him.

I noted how Dara was cleverly manipulating her, first by refusing to acknowledge how she had helped him and now appreciating how she had chosen the bra for him. The thought of her in that dimly lit room, with her kurta around her knees and getting fondled by Dara also turned me on more and I nudged her on to continue her narration.

After some time of fondling, he suddenly winced in pain. It seems his penis had started to get very erect and it hurt him because of the bruises caused by Muthu kicking him between the legs earlier. He pulled his hands away from my breasts. I took the opportunity to put my dress back on properly.

Once his pain had subsided, he said that our relationship was not over and he would still think of ways to meet me. He said that I should wait for his call. A few minutes after that you came in and you know the rest.

Did he tell you when he would call

Suddenly, for the first time since I our conversation started, she turned to look at me. Her eyes had slight tears in them.

I feel guilty, Prakash. I was okay with crossing these boundaries when you were away but now that you are here, the cheating feels even more real. I admit I was very turned on the hospital room but afterwards I felt really guilty because I had done all this when you were very close by, your are love of my life.

She was once again having a crisis about this entire affair. But I did not want her to back off from anything just because she felt that I would feel bad.

Sweetheart, you know that your affair with Dara doesn’t bother me. For all these years, you have accepted my affairs with countless women and it’s kept me sane when I am away.?

Yes, but deep down, I never wanted you to sleep with all those women. Don’t you feel the same way about me and Dara and others, she reasoned.

There is definitely a part of me that feels jealous when you are with Dara and othes, You are my wife after all, and I want you to enjoy like  myself and I love you a lot. But I know that I love you a lot more now since you have become so sexually open and it’s k.. I feel more comfortable with you now and I love the new slutty you and as you said I’m love of your life and your are mine.

I saw her blush a bit and lips form a naughty smile mention of her being slutty. She looked away for a few seconds before she said, I guess it isn’t such a bad thing.?

I moved closer to her and shifted so that I was spooning her from behind. Moving my right arm under her armpit, I grabbed her right breast and squeezed it softly. I felt her moan softly as I inhaled the sweet scent of her sweaty neck. My cock grew hard again and I shifted my pelvis a bit to line up by cock against her pussy lips. With a light thrust I was able to move into the fleshy wet folds of her cunt and started to move in and out slowly, making love to my wife.

As Menaka moved in unison with me in a matching rhythm, one more question crept into my mind.

How come Vimla was still at Dara’s side after all this. And what did you two talk about when you went outside

Still grinding against my cock, Menaka replied, Muthu wanted Vimla to be there in the hospital as he wanted to ensure that Dara wouldn’t die due to his injuries. She will only be there till the end of this week. When I went outside, I gave her some money to make sure Dara?s expenses are taken care of.

[+] 2 users Like harsha@05's post
Like Reply
Menaka can plan with muthu and senthil and kill prakash and live a better life with Dara
Like Reply
Beautiful narration.Carry on.
Like Reply
(21-05-2021, 08:57 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Menaka can plan with muthu and senthil and kill prakash and live a better life with Dara

thats shitt prakash pays for everything menaka has,praksh is what makes her memsab and respectable other than that she is just a slut
[+] 1 user Likes kinginthenorth's post
Like Reply
pz dont let dara dominate her
make her strong and know dara his place
make him her bitch
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 02:06 AM)kinginthenorth Wrote: pz dont let dara dominate her
make her strong and know dara his place
make him her bitch

ok. do you have any ideas, actually that's the plan ,but making her a bit submissive during sex but wholly she will have control.
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 07:51 AM)harsha@05 Wrote: ok. do you have any ideas, actually that's the plan ,but making her a bit submissive during sex but wholly she will have control.

Consensual sex between a man and a woman is the most beautiful thing ever.

Neither is the woman the property of the man, nor the man the property of the woman!
That's why I don't really understand this desire for domination or control.
It is simply foreign to me!
Sometimes I can't shake the feeling that those who strive for such things (men and women alike!) 
have personality problems or a certain inferiority complex...

Meene shouldn't let Dara turn her into his plaything, she should show him his limits and put him in his place.
Instead, she should have more levelled sex, maybe with one or two young men (between 18-21 years old) 
and occasionally with her son's teacher and other men from different social classes.

But all within reason and not too debauched....
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Please update . Nice story
Like Reply
This story is just a classic. Even now people are waiting for a worthy continuation. Please dont stop writing.
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 07:51 AM)harsha@05 Wrote: ok. do you have any ideas, actually that's the plan ,but making her a bit submissive during sex but wholly she will have control.

Nice start.. Already Dara has started his control [or restarted should be correct]

With Hubby going back, what else is he going to do to Maneka this time....
Like Reply
Good start... Continue with your own ideas/concept...
Like Reply
(24-05-2021, 08:44 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Consensual sex between a man and a woman is the most beautiful thing ever.

Neither is the woman the property of the man, nor the man the property of the woman!
That's why I don't really understand this desire for domination or control.
It is simply foreign to me!
Sometimes I can't shake the feeling that those who strive for such things (men and women alike!) 
have personality problems or a certain inferiority complex...

Meene shouldn't let Dara turn her into his plaything, she should show him his limits and put him in his place.
Instead, she should have more levelled sex, maybe with one or two young men (between 18-21 years old) 
and occasionally with her son's teacher and other men from different social classes.

But all within reason and not too debauched....

Good ideas.
Add reps if you like my posts.
Like Reply
I like consensual sex between men and a woman most. Little roll playing is ok. Sex between upper class woman with lots of low class men is more kinky and erotic to me.
Like Reply
(01-06-2021, 11:19 AM)blackdesk Wrote: I like consensual sex between men and a woman most. Little roll playing is ok. Sex between upper class woman with lots of low class men is more kinky and erotic to me.

Nice.
This is to everyone mostly.. This fantasy is across geographies
Like Reply
no updates, probably anaother dead thread
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 12:48 PM)foogy Wrote: no updates, probably anaother dead thread

It is not dead yet, I'm new to writing so it takes some time.
Like Reply