Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Office Part 1
Lightbulb 
Ashima is a small town girl from Uttarakhand but unlike most of them it was like she was made for those rave parties in Goa.  She joined our team as a QA Engineer but I guess she hardly had any knowledge. We greeted her well and thought she would be a great asset to our team. Hardly did we know she would spill water on the teams environment. 

I was the one assigned to train her being in the team for 3rd year straight but she never paid heed to anything. I tried for a while but she was always like "Di kya rkha in sab mein, chill kro aap". It was just three days and her attitude towards work made me gave up.  

I went to our TL Lokesh about it and he asked me not to worry he himself will look into her. And I guess he did. Stories started flouting around that they were having a thing. It was after about 2 weeks we heard Ashima and Lokesh were going on a trip to Dehradun for the weekend. They were open about it and posting pictures on Facebook and Instagram so we had the first couple within our team. 

On the Monday after that particular weekend, both came exhausted to office. With hickeys and Ashima's walking stance it was clear they had a wild weekend. I thought I should talk to Ashima and went for it and she boldly spoke about the graphic details of what all they did over the weekend. I told her she can keep the gory details but she continued. It was our first bonding moment and she trusted me as I came forward to ask her if she was okay and needed and help.

Things went on and Ashima had gotten any work. Appraisal came around Ashima got an average one since it had been just a few months for her. I became TL and was now on same level as Lokesh with just year in band difference. But the clear strike came when Senior Manager Harsh was demoted to Manager. 

Harsh although was a calm man had become very rude after this incident. I was recently promoted so I was left out but Lokesh took a thrashing for the first week. But after a week i don't know what changed. Harsh again became the calm person he always was.  Something was off but I didn't care since was happy. A guy from my team told me Harsh spent some time with Lokesh and Ashima. I was curios so I called Ashima to my desk and happily asked what transpired . 

Ashima laughed and asked me "Jannat dekhoge?" and held my hand took me to the rooftop where all the smokers would usually come. She reached into her wallet and took out something which looked like a cigarette with wrapped end. I said I don't like smoking and had tried it since school but she kept on pushing me to try it. I went on a trip mid day and was laughing hysterically with her. Ashima telling me "Khush raha karo" was the only thing I remembered. It was a joint and Both of us smoked the entire thing and went home in the evening. She told me to contact her if she ever felt like having it. 

One of the days, outside office I noticed Harsh and Ashima kissed before leaving a car. I was shocked and thought of poor Lokesh. I went inside office and saw Ashima enter and hug Lokesh like always. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to interfere. Ashima came to me to greet and I told her I caught him and Harsh and revealed Harsh was already married and had kids. She didn't budge as she already knew and told me "Di, Chill and Have fun. Agar apko join krna hai to bolo nahi to let it go". I asked her "What about Lokesh?". She said "apko tension ho rhi hai to aap puchlo, he's OK with it ". I didn't have the courage to do it so I let it pass by. 

I kept hearing stories about Ashima how now she was being frank with Ayan our HOD and how they went out. I wondered if she had a soul. Lokesh took down the pictures of himself and Ashima and I worried about how Lokesh felt.

It was Friday and there was an Office party and I was shocked to see Ayan attend it. Ayan never attended any party. I was surprised how a girl changes people's perspective. Ashima came in holding Harsh's arm. I didn't know what was happening but I looked at Lokesh's face he had no reactions. He seemed detached. 

I went to Lokesh and chatted for a while and asked if he was OK. He said he was. He asked me if I wanted to leave the party and go out. I asked him to wait around spend time and then leave. He agreed asked if I would leave with him. I agreed. 

It was quite sometime. Lokesh and I were leaving early. He asked me if I wanted to try some of Ashima's joint and have drinks at their place. I felt Lokesh needed company so I went on with him. He was lonely and I knew what loneliness felt like. 

We went to his place and he poured in the drinks. We chatted for sometime and were down few drinks. He brought the stuff and lighted it up. He puffed and tried to hand it over to me and I declined telling him I will take when it is about to end. But the smoke was catching on to me anyhow. 

Lokesh asked me what i felt about the situation. I told him I felt bad for him and talked about same to Ashima. I don't know of it was drinks or the smoke Lokesh came closer and kissed me. I felt it was nice and held the joint from his hand smoked it and kissed back Lokesh. We were into the mood.

He took me to his room and gave me a good time. It was my third experience and it felt so good doing it after such a long break. I was exhausted and my hands and legs weren't moving.  I was all awake. Lokesh was still holding me and I felt like on top of the world. 

I heard a thud like somebody opened a door. I told Lokesh someone was there. He told it would be Ashima. I was shocked but thought he was High. But never knew this would happen. 

The door opened. In came Harsh with his pants unbuttoned and trying to wear a Condom. He saw me and asked "Aap bhi join karogi?".  It was complete horror. I said no but he still came for me and held me by calf and went on my thy.  I cried and Lokesh got up and pushed him aside.

Ashima came in with Ayan. She too was like "Di Aap." I was lying naked i felt Lokesh's thing grow between my thighs and his hands clutching my breasts. Lokesh was turned on. Ashima said "Agar apko Lokesh pasand the to pehle bta deti. Main aati hi naa Aap dono beech".  I didn't know what was happening. Ayan also came to touching me. When I cried no Ashima stopped him and said "wahan kahan jaa rhe ho Sir, yahan aao" and kissed him. Lokesh was stroking me now and I felt helpless and moaned.

Harsh came and pushed Ashima on bed. Ayan went to remove his clothes. Harsh and Ayan kept taking turns on her. Harah kept looking at me while he was doing with Ashima. He wanted me but it was Ashima and Lokesh who stopped him from coming to me. Ayan had a huge thing and was all into Ashima. Ashima moaned and trembled like anything on Ayan's turn. He made hard strokes and I closed my eyes to refrain watching them but Lokesh was excited and kept doing with me.  Ashima and Me both were moaning. Harsh got excited and came in between us. He wanted me to suck his thing. I cried and was turning my head when Ashima pulled him and put his thing in her mouth and Harsh moaned like anything.

Lokesh was done so he got up put a bedsheet over me and then joined Harsh, Ayan and Ashima. They kept on going for hours and first Ayan left then Harsh. I wasn't able to see but Lokesh was still doing something with Ashima. I was in a mess and kept crying under the sheets. I regained movement in legs and started pulling the sheets. Ashima got up and came up to my bed side. 

Her words "Di, Aap thik ho?". I cried and she hugged me. She told me "Ro kyun rhe ho it's just sex aur apne to sirf Lokesh k saath kiya hai". I screamed on top of my voice "Office ke seniors hai woh mjhe bina kapdo k dekha hai". She calmed me "Kiya to nahi naa kuch. Chill kro". I regained some movement in hands and tried getting up. Ashima held me and helped me get up. 

Ashima came close to me and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. It started again. Lokesh held me by my underarms and pulled me to the center of the bed. Ashima came beside me still kissing with her hands on my crotch. I teardrop felled down my eye. I pulled her closer and Ashima moaned as I bit her lip. Lokesh held my breasts tight and kept on massaging them. Ashima made me moan with her fingers and Lokesh switched sides to Ashima and now was massaging her boobs. 

Lokesh was all excited again and separated me and Ashima. Ashima held my held and both our heads were close to Lokesh's thing. She took it inside her mouth and signaled me to do the same. I felt Lokesh's hand at my crotch and he was fingering me. It was my turn to take it in. It was all salivated by Ashima and took in with ease. Lokesh moaned in a while and cummed. It was partially in my mouth and partially on my face. Ashima drank it from my face and then kissed me and sucked it out. Lokesh kept fingering us. Ashima squirted in a while and I too had an orgasm after sometime. 

I couldn't believe what I had come into. Next Morning, I was hardly able to walk. Lokesh helped me to the washroom and carried Ashima too  who had problems walking after Ayan's session. We washed each other off and kept doing the things and had great time over the weekend. Never had I thought I would be Bestfriends with Ashima and Lokesh. We kept spending time whenever we got time.

Ashima told me Ayan was interested in me. I couldn't forget his huge thing and how it made Ashima tremble. Wait to find what happened with Ayan in the next Story.
[+] 1 user Likes kr1994's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.