Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends Disccusing about my Sister.
Few months ago my friend called me and told me that he was dating my younger sister (23), I was cool about their relationship as knew both my friend and sister had other relationships before too, although my sister told me very little about her relationship, my friend began posting pictures in our whatsapp group announcing his relationship, he casually posted pictures with her when he went out on a date and then her in a bikini when they went on  a trip to goa, i began to feel a little jealous but didn't say anything to my sister, but recently when we met at a party and my sister was also there, i saw them kissing and smooching through the evening, my sister was drunk at the end of the party and went into a room with her boyfriend, an hour later my friend walked out of the room only wearing his briefs and proudly showing off that he had sex with my sister inside, i felt embarrassed as everyone looked at me in pity and to add to the shame my friend boasted how much my sister enjoyed inside, he said she was best looking girl he had had sex with and gratuitously described her boobs to his friends , i was feeling jealous and ashamed at this point, but he kept piling on saying how my sister refused to let him wear a condom while having sex and finally he showed them a picture of her bare butt with her parts of her pussy showing, i felt so humiliated but secretly i enjoyed, i went into the bathroom and jerked off thinking about my sister.

Has this kind of Incident ever happened with any of you ? Share some similar experiences or ask any questions.
[+] 3 users Like toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ohh how u felt when u saw him enjoying kissing n smooching her... what did other friend commmented?

how was she dressed?
[+] 2 users Like guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2021, 11:19 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: ohh how u felt when u saw him enjoying kissing n smooching her... what did other friend commmented?

how was she dressed?

I felt erotic and jealous first when he grabbed my sister infront of his friends and kissed her, he pressed her boobs and squeezed her ass from behind trying to get her aroused, she was wearing an alter top and a skirt. PM me for pics
[+] 4 users Like toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 01:03 AM)toxicwaste58 Wrote: I felt erotic and jealous first when he grabbed my sister infront of his friends and kissed her, he pressed her boobs and squeezed her ass from behind trying to get her aroused, she was wearing an alter top and a skirt. PM me for pics

Nice
Like Reply
wow was he pressing and kissing her in frot of his friends?

how much was she exposing from her top?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 01:06 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: It's nice to see sister getting used by others. Even i have set a guy to my sister. I helped him to impress her. Now he shares everything with me and sometimes i command him to do things which i like to do to her

what all has he shared in details

what all u seen him doing with her?
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 09:44 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: He shares me almost everything. How he touches her , put his hands in her dress, sometimes take chances in public places. Licking her belly is the most i have seen him doing to her, we didn't have much time or i can see him sucking her tiny naked boobs

u ever try to see him do her in full action?

shgare pic of how she was dressed in party

what all he did in front of all hsi friends with her?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 01:06 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: It's nice to see sister getting used by others. Even i have set a guy to my sister. I helped him to impress her. Now he shares everything with me and sometimes i command him to do things which i like to do to her

This is insane .. fucking some1 like this is great
[+] 1 user Likes Sexy_leena's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 10:35 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Once when they were in full action for a while when he was sucking her belly. Sometimes i shag on her party dress pics. 
I wish he and her friends fuck her once time. It will be fun to see. His friends also like her a lot.

pls share what she wore in aprty how muchs exy she was looking n exposing

post pic pls
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 11:37 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: She was in yellow t shirt. . That boy had grabbed her cloth upto chest and licking her . It was hell of a fun

pls share her pic in that sexy party dress if possible

has he smooched her in front of u or pressed or suck her boobs?>

what happen when she came out of room after he fucked ehr in party.. how she raect seeing u n friends?
Like Reply
(07-05-2021, 09:51 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: He haven't fucked her yet, i have told NO to her untill now. 
He left her mouth to makee noises, he was busy in licking her belly and grabbing her tiny boobs. After sometime he leave her and told her to dress up. She wasn't able to face me that night

thought u said he was telling everyone how he fucked her ??

is it not?
Like Reply
share some pics of her sexy body
Like Reply
ur id
Like Reply
(07-05-2021, 10:29 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: No, i said i wish he and his friends fuck her once. She hasn't deflowered yet

ohh ok

why not share a pic of her to see her juicy fig
Like Reply
(30-04-2021, 01:41 PM)toxicwaste58 Wrote: Few months ago my friend called me and told me that he was dating my younger sister (23), I was cool about their relationship as knew both my friend and sister had other relationships before too, although my sister told me very little about her relationship, my friend began posting pictures in our whatsapp group announcing his relationship, he casually posted pictures with her when he went out on a date and then her in a bikini when they went on  a trip to goa, i began to feel a little jealous but didn't say anything to my sister, but recently when we met at a party and my sister was also there, i saw them kissing and smooching through the evening, my sister was drunk at the end of the party and went into a room with her boyfriend, an hour later my friend walked out of the room only wearing his briefs and proudly showing off that he had sex with my sister inside, i felt embarrassed as everyone looked at me in pity and to add to the shame my friend boasted how much my sister enjoyed inside, he said she was best looking girl he had had sex with and gratuitously described her boobs to his friends , i was feeling jealous and ashamed at this point, but he kept piling on saying how my sister refused to let him wear a condom while having sex and finally he showed them a picture of her bare butt with her parts of her pussy showing, i felt so humiliated but secretly i enjoyed, i went into the bathroom and jerked off thinking about my sister.

Has this kind of Incident ever happened with any of you ? Share some similar experiences or ask any questions.

did you see him doing with your sister pressing her boobs and licking her pussy..? her hot pics plz..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
[+] 1 user Likes andhratochennai's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2021, 12:22 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: did you see him doing with your sister pressing her boobs and licking her pussy..? her hot pics plz..

come on share details buddy
Like Reply
Interesting

i wish someone smooches my wife n gropes her, in a party on some vacation..
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like sidshivani's post
Like Reply

We are in same boat.i also like to see sister getting used by others. I helped one of my friend javed khan to impress my married elder sister.javed is much aged to and we meet in kamathipura redlight area .now javed khan shares every thing with me and turned my married elder sister as randi.he promise me one day i will make ur married sister randi of my kamathipura redlight area
[+] 2 users Like Raj28's post
Like Reply
guys share some pic of ur juicy sis
Like Reply
no updates
Like Reply