Adultery Bala enjoys Busty Brinda Aunty from neighbourhood
I am 23yrs old. Let me tell u about my experience with my neighboring aunty which transformed my life. I live in an apartment, and new neighbors came next to my home in the same floor. The family’s head (name changed) Mr. Kiruba (44yrs) whom I used to call uncle and his wife Mrs. Brinda (38yrs) whom I called as aunty. They had 2 sons one was in college first year staying in a hostel and the other son is in 5th std. Let me tell describe aunty Brinda, she is a really hot woman and she has got a very beautiful face, long hair which flows till her back. She was about 5′10″ tall with really big boobs and a very curvy and beautiful ass. I am not good in guessing the size but her boobs were enormous in size where you would need two hands to hold each one of them. The best part of her looks is that no matter from which angle you look at her she looks killer with those very prominent curves. She also has a moderately slim waist which goes very well with her curves.
As time passed by I became very good friends with both uncle and aunty and spent all my time at their place only and become a very integral part of their family. Uncle was a frequent business traveler but never went for more than a day or two. I was constantly staring at aunt’s figure and would often masturbate fantasizing about her. She was my dream woman. One day I came early from office since I did not have much work and while I was just settling down at home I got a call from uncle saying he was out on tour and he told me that he was held up with something important and will be out for atleast another week and if I could take care of his family till then. I told him not to worry and promised him to take care… then he called up aunty also and told her to reach out to me for anything she needed help with.
Now after listening to this news the devil in me woke up and I was really thrilled and looking forward to being with her and possibly realize my fantasy of fucking her. While I was lost in my devilish thoughts working out a plan to seduce her someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to find the woman of my dreams standing there in full glory dressed up in killer red sari and a red blouse with a plunging neckline. Her hair was tied up neatly in a bun her two melons were proudly protruding from her chest. Her sari was not very transparent but it could not hide the deep cut blouse and her extra large cleavage. The instant I saw her, my eyes were glued to her chest while I welcomed her in. my lil bro was hard and waiting to get out of my pants. She had a sad face and told me that uncle was going to be away for a long time now and she was surely going to call me more often when she needed help.
My heart was pounding hard hearing this great news and I told her to forget all the formalities and I would be very glad to be of any help. I also told her that she was looking gorgeous today to which she immediately blushed and smiled. Then she said that she was going to the school to pickup her younger son and will be back soon. I then asked if she wanted me to accompany her to which she said that was not required and she will be back by 5pm and if I could come to her place then since she need my help with things. I told her I will be there and wished her bye and she turned around and started walking towards the open door. I can’t describe how beautiful her big and curvy ass was looking draped tightly in the sari and was swaying sexily while she walked. This time I noticed that she was wearing her sari really low and her milky white waist was completely exposed and was looking very beautiful. I followed her all the way till the lift and waited till she got into it. Then I raced back to my house and freed my monster and started jacking off thinking about the woman of my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I took a bath and got ready by 5 and knocked on her door. She opened the door with a smile welcoming me in and asked me to get comfortable on the sofa while she got me something to drink. Before I could say anything she asked me to keep quiet and to let her do what she wants since she wanted to take care of me. Then she turned around and headed to the kitchen and I saw that swaying ass again. She was still dressed the same and I was beginning to get back my hard on. She brought a glass of fruit juice and bent forward to give it to me and my eyes literally popped out of my head looking at her two big melons hanging a few inches from my face because her pallu had slipped to a side. I didn’t want to get caught so I immediately looked back at her in the eye and smiled thanked her for the juice. She asked me if I had some time in hand, I replied saying I was free for the rest of the day. Then she asked me if I could go to the market with her since she wanted to purchase groceries and her son was out for tuitions hence there would be no disturbance… I immediately said sure and she said she will get ready and be back in a minute.
She rushed to her room closing the door behind her, I wondered what more did she need to get ready since she just came back from outside. Then I slowly walked up to her bedroom door and peeped thru the key hole. I saw from the mirror opposite that she removed her pallu and unhooked her blouse and spread it apart. Then she cupped each of her boobs with her palms and like repositioned them again in the bra cups. Then she hooked up her blouse again and put back her pallu and rearranged her sari. This is the first time I saw her belly button so clearly and it was looking very sexy. Then she again put on some lipstick, gloss, etc.. I was really enjoying the show and when I saw her move towards the door I quickly went and sat back on the sofa.
She came out and said she was ready and if we could leave, I said sure and got up to go with her. She picked up her scooty keys and we locked the house and left. This time too I walked behind her soaking in the sight of her beautiful butt. I was so lost in myself that I did not realize when she stopped and pushed the lift button and I bumped right into her pushing her against the wall with my hands literally grabbing her from behind and my bulge pressed right into her ass. I apologized saying I was looking elsewhere, she immediately said it was ok and I should stop saying sorry and thank you since I was a member of their family. I agreed and then she again turned around and told me that I should stop calling her aunty henceforth and just call her Brinda, I could not believe my ears and I told her that I found it very uncomfortable calling her directly by name because of her age, to which she snubbed me asking if she actually looked that old. I smiled and winked at her and said anything for you Brinda. She too smiled back saying “now that’s the way my dear Balu”.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
We got to the basement and when we reached her bike she asked me if I would love to drive, I thought to myself that I would to drive you all over especially those big boobies. Then I told her that I will prefer to ride pillion since I was not comfortable with the scooty. Then she sat on the seat and started her bike, then she asked me to get on the seat behind her, I immediately got on behind her and sat against the stepny. Now she readjusted her seating position and due to the small seat and her huge ass there was barely any gap between both of us and my dick was touching her butt. Then she asked me if was ready so we could go when I told her I needed something to hold on to for support because the roads were in bad condition.
She replied saying I could hold on to her for support. This was the best thing to happen and I immediately placed both my hands firmly holding her hips from both sides and told her I was comfortable now. As soon as I touched her she jerked up a little and I immediately asked what happened. She said that she was expecting me to hold her by her shoulders. Now we started off and the breeze was good and I was resting on her back and both our bodies were in complete contact. I could smell her perfume and also her hair oil. I looked over her shoulder from behind and was zapped by the beautiful sight of her huge boobies and deep cleavage. It suddenly struck me that she could catch me looking from her rear view mirrors and I did not continue staring at her chest.
For the first time I was thankful to bda for not maintaining the roads in a good condition because everytime we went on a pothole I grabbed her harder and my dick rubbed against her butt. Also with the wind her pallu was flying and she told me to hold it in place. I grabbed it and held it down pressing it between our bodies. Seeing me fall so frequently on her she asked me if I was ok and I told her that the road was very rough. Then she asked me to hold on to her more firmly. Seizing the opportunity I hugged her from behind with both my hands around her bare waist. She again jerked a little and when I asked her if something was wrong she said nothing Bala. I now had the opportunity to feel her beautiful waist while my bulge was pressing deep between her butt and the seat. Infact because of the bumpy ride my dick was now between her ass crack and the seat and she had now advanced more back on the seat literally squeezing me against the stepny but I did not mind since touching her felt great.
She was feeling really uncomfortable, I could understand that, but I acted so innocently, the market is nearly 10kms away from home. Now i got bit bolder and slowly moved my palms towards her navel, she was shaking a bit and sometimes I tried to insert my finger in her deep navel, she couldn’t bear it but at the same time she thought that I was simply holding her for grip, meanwhile my dick was rock hard and it was pushing further into her ass. She asked me “are you feeling comfortable?” I said “yes aunty, I have got good grip”, she said “ok but…” I asked “but what aunty”, she said “nothing”, I don’t know whether she was enjoying or just pretending as if everything was normal. Her sari completely covered my palms which were around her waist and sometimes due to the jumps my hands slipped and kept touching the lower part of her boobs, I thought my god I have my hand around her waist but still her boobs were touching my palms, so how big her boobs got to be… I thought to myself, ahh i was finding it very hard to keep myself from keeping my hands on her massive milk tanks.
Like Reply
Then I thought of getting bolder and proceeding up to her boobs, but sad by that time we reached the market. She asked me to get down. While getting down from the scooty I acted as if I lost balance and grabbed her by her boobs tightly, aunty got surprised by this act of mine touching her private milk tank and said hey “be careful don’t fall down”., I said ” oops sorry aunty I slipped”, but I thought to myself that I had finally succeeded in touching and grabbing her boobs and was overjoyed, but instead of reacting she just said be careful. I was quite confused because I was not sure if she enjoyed my boob catch act. Then we started to walk towards market, actually a shopping mall type, we went inside the mall and started purchasing things.
All the shop attendants were openly staring at aunt’s boobs, some guys even brushed their hands on her buttocks which I was silently observing looking from the side, but I was quite surprised that aunty didn’t react at all to all this. I assumed she was aware that her curvaceous structure attracted many men anywhere she went and she couldn’t help all this. She couldn’t hide her boobs which were juggling up and down with every step she took and was easily visible and her mighty ass which was swaying was always giving all the males around a great treat. I thought by this time she would have given many males a hard on. During all this I occasionally saw her boobs while walking by her side and sometimes brushed her ass when she bent forward to pick up stuff from the lower shelves.
Then we went into Food world’s fresh counter to get vegetables and there aunty bought lots of beans, carrot, cucumber etc., I asked aunt “why are you buying so much now?” she said” it will get over soon and again we have to come here” I said “ok” then I saw melons in one shelf and just went near and took one in each hand, aunt then asked “do u like melons?” I said of course I like them very much especially the big and juicy ones” Brinda aunt said “big ones? What do u mean” I said” watermelons only aunty and with an innocent face and saw her boobs by mistake”. This time she caught me watching her boobs and she herself saw those, I felt really embarrassed at being caught red handed, but surprisingly she looked back at me and smiled and said “take them along with vegetables”. I felt great by her response and thought that’s a good sign, but was confused what she is thinking in her mind. Then we paid the bill and left to the scooty.
Now on our journey back, I had so many bags to carry and was disappointed that I can’t touch her hip this time, few bags she kept in front and few I took in my one hand and the others I kept on the seat between us. I was feeling very uncomfortable, she started the scooty and we started moving aunt asked “are you ok?” I said “go slowly aunty I am holding too many things and not able to balance” Brinda aunt said “ok will go slowly”, now I felt like doing some mischief and pushed the bag containing the cucumber against the gap of aunt’s ass and the seat. She slowly raised her ass up and asked me “what happened?” I said am keeping the vegetable bag in between us aunty. Ohh fine Brinda aunty told. Meanwhile I slowly continued pushing the cucumber further in along with every jerk motion while she applied brakes, and what I saw through the rear view mirror was an amazing sight, she was biting her lower lips. Her body heat was rising and I could feel it.
Then unfortunately the tyre got punctured, but home was only 2 km from that place, so we started walking, she took the bag of veggies that I was carrying and I took the vehicle and we started talking, I didn’t exactly know what was in aunt’s mind, she said “I think the veggies are fresh” I said ” yes aunty”. Aunt asked me a stunning straight question “I think the cucumber is very hard” with a smile I got stunned and didn’t know what to say, and I said” yes aunty since it’s very fresh, even the melons are nice and ripe” she said “yes Bala, will taste good too”. In that street light aunt was looking very hot, she was walking to my left side and her side view was great with full big bouncing boobies. When we reached her place, her son was busy with his home work. I parked the scooty in the shed and aunt went inside the house. I too reached in and she was in kitchen, arranging those veggies. Then I went in and asked for water, she gave and I drank standing there, I noticed her dress were now a bit out of place and her pallu had slipped to a side and I could see her deep exposed cleavage .
Like Reply
Meanwhile her son came and spoke about his happenings in his school, ate snacks and went back to his room. Then I said “ok aunty am leaving” but she insisted me to stay back, have dinner and leave for which I readily agreed and sat in the hall watching TV. Then aunt went to her room changed to an old yellow sari with black blouse and went to kitchen to prepare dish. Brinda aunt asked me do you know to cook… I said “no aunty” then why don’t u come and learn I will teach you. I thought to myself
that am damn lucky that everything is going the way I wished and immediately I went into the kitchen. Aunt was standing near the stove and was cutting potatoes. I stood near aunty and she said, first you
have to peel the outer skin of the potato, I thought to myself, how will it be when she peels (pulls) my penis skin. She then showed me to see how she cuts potato.
Then I watched, but I could not concentrate on the way she cuts the potato since her boobies were obstructing the view it was so huge. she found out what I was seeing, but didn’t care about it, I said let me try, aunt said ok and gave me the knife, I started cutting but was not coming properly, aunt said oh you not cutting properly and she came from behind me and held my hands. I shuddered the moment her boobs pressed against my back but soon began to enjoy the feeling. My dick was beginning to grow and push against the table. Then I said no aunty you cut I will watch and gave the knife to her, she was bit disappointed with my act, now I guessed Brinda aunty was in a mood for mischief, so I got bolder and stood behind her. She asked me “what are you doing?” I said” aunty let me hold your hand and cut those” aunt said “oh good idea”. I positioned myself standing behind her looking over her shoulder and I placed one of my hands on her waist holding her firm and with the other caught her wrist, she suddenly stopped the work, “I asked her what happened?” Aunt said “no nothing” and started working again. Slowly I caught her palm and squeezed it gently while my dick was digging deep into her butt thru her sari from behind. Aunt reacted with a gentle moan and arched forward standing on her toes and then slowly lowered herself to the original position.
Because of this my dick went deeper into her ass almost pushing against her anus hole through her sari and by now she knew it very well. Then slowly I moved her hairs with my nose from behind and blew air slowly on her bare back. She was breathing heavily now. I slowly raised my hand from her waist towards her breast while thrusting my penis deeper into her ass. Now Brinda stopped her work and was just standing still. I slowly inserted my right hand into her sari and now with both hands cupped her boobs and squeezed them softly. She moaned and arched her body backwards and closed her eyes. Ohh those melons were amazing. I then started slowly to knead her right melon alone, and said in a low tone, “Brinda I like this melon the most”. Brinda aunty didn’t say a word, she was just closing her eyes and moaning. Then I told her to open her eyes and see how her melons were trying to tear her blouse and pop out.
She said ” ahhh.. I am feeling like they will fall off my body”. I said “I am just kneading them softly” she said” but I feel like that”. I told her “your boobs are bigger than those melons we got”, mean time I started kneading her left breast, she leaned her head back on my shoulder and was just making hissssssing sounds and biting her lips. Now I slowly removed her pallu and when I did aunt too opened her eyes and we both saw the amazing. Those two boobs had grown bigger and her blouse hooks were clearly stretched and about to tear. I was stunned to see them like that, Brinda moaned in a low voice “ahhhhhh”…. and I cupped her boobs harder from under her armpit. I couldn’t hold them entirely as they were huge and her white complexioned cleavage made them look even hotter. I pushed her melons upward with my palms from below till her neck level and suddenly let go of her boobs, the way they fell was a super sight jiggling like anything. One of her blouse hook gave way because of the weight of her melons.. We were both very hot now. I removed her hair band and let her hair fall free. She said”ohhh Bala ahhhhh…. It’s ahhhhhh hissssss…” I then tried to remove the rest of her blouse hooks when suddenly her son came shouting mom, mom, ohh my God we came into our conscious, and before we could arrange ourselves her son came there.
She was still adjusting her sari and was tying her loose hair. I said “hey finished studying?” he said yes and told to Brinda ” mom I am hungry” she realized that it was quite late already and started preparing dishes and told “beta few mins I will have everything ready and asked both of us to go watch some TV as if nothing happened, then her son and I came to hall and we watched TV and chit chatted. After few mins when her son was deeply engrossed in watching TV, I slowly crept back into kitchen and hugged her from behind catching hold of her boobs. She said “ohhh Bala please let me finish preparing the dinner” and I said “ok but I want melon juice” for which Brinda said “you naughty boy, you are speaking as if you don’t know anything, anyway I know you will not go without having juice from my melons” I said” of course your melon must have more juice then the real melons” and I continued kneading her melons while I pushed my hard on deep into her ass.
Like Reply
Then she finished preparing the dinner in this same state and we all sat at the dining table and aunty started serving us, in the middle uncle called and they both spoke for few mins and her son also spoke with his dad. Now the time was almost around 10:30pm,her son finished eating and went to watch TV in hall. Aunt came and sat opposite to me and was eating, I was also eating slowly accompanying Brinda. She asked me” how’s it?”, I simply stared at her breasts and said “awesome”, she said ” I asked about the dinner” I smiled and said” it’s good but somehow not tasting the way it should be”, she immediately got worried and asked me “what was wrong with it”. I replied saying “it might taste much better you feed me”. She blushed and replied “how can I do that with my son sitting in the next room?” I said he is busy watching TV and will not come here. I asked her to get up and sit next to me. She got up from her chair opposite me and came over next to me, I immediately pushed my chair back a little and holding her by her waist seated her on my lap. She shrieked at what I did and luckily didn’t drop her plate. She said “this was very dangerous and I can’t do it”. I held her firmly and did not allow her to get up and told her nothing will happen and to start feeding me.
She said “you are very naughty and not as innocent as you look”, I replied that “you are so beautiful that I could not control myself”, while saying this I lightly rested my hand on her boob. Now I told her that we should finish dinner soon and she picked up my plate and started feeding me while I was busy kneading her boobs from below her sari. I realized that she was luckily sitting right on my hard dick and was constantly wriggling her ass over it trying to get it inside. She said “your cucumber is quite hard and big”, to which I asked her “do you like the feel of it?” she just blushed and nodded her head. There was a moment when she just raised her head and moaned softly closing her eyes, and seizing the opportunity I locked her juicy lips with mine and kept on kissing for a few minutes. She too responded well and we both kissed with burning passion for a few minutes. After the kiss we were both breathless and she told me “this is the first time in my life anyone has kissed me so passionately”. Because of my continuous mauling of her boobs with my hand all the time even her 2nd blouse hook also came off. Now she was left with only two more to go. I look down and started kissing her exposed boobs and her neck and behind her ears… she was continuously moaning softly and I kissed her a few more times.
We finished dinner in super fast mode now since both of us were so aroused and were eager to get to the next level. We both came to hall and her son was watching TV, she told him to go sleep as he has to go for school tomorrow and it was quite late already. She accompanied him to his room meanwhile I was waiting for her in the hall. I thought of giving her a surprise so I hid myself behind the door which lead to her son’s room and waited. After few mins she came after putting her son to sleep, and was searching for me. I went and switched off the hall light, she got frightened and said “ohm damn power” but I said “hey Brinda” aunty replied “hey where are you? What are you doing?”, I said just be quiet and went behind her took a kerchief and tied her eyes. she whispered “hey what are you doing?” I said “just wait and see Brinda”. Now I let her hair loose and it fell till her waist. Brinda was now standing in the middle of the hall with her eyes tied and I switched on a dim light and drank her beauty with my eyes.
Now I went near her and she was breathing very heavily, I slowly proceeded and kissed her lips, she was surprised but she immediately responded with kissing me back and in few mins we were sucking each other’s lips, tongue and were making hissing sounds.. I hugged her tight and kept my palms on her buttocks and pressed her hard into my waist, I started pumping her ass by squeezing it very hard with my hands and my erect dick was pushing hard against her abdomen. Then I went below to her neck and kissed her there licking her neck from top till her cleavage, and her boobs were rising up and down due to her heavy breathing. Brinda couldn’t take my swift kissing actions anymore and she just shook her head slowly and making hisssssssss sounds… Then I left her took few steps back and removed all my clothes and became stark naked with my dick standing in all its glory saluting her. Aunty mean time was whispering “hey where are you, what are you doing Balaaaa??” I then went behind her and hugged her tightly, aunty moaned “ahhhhhhhhhhh…” I pushed my naked dick into her anus through the sari and removed her pallu, now I could see her mountainous cleavage from over her shoulder.
I cupped both her melons with my palms and started squeezing them. Her boobs were so round and enormous that whenever I press them an ample amount of flesh is pushed out of her blouse, aunt was just resting her head on my shoulder and was just “hisssssssinggggg” and moaning “ahhh ahhhhhhh balaaaaaa….” I kissed and licked her neck and bare back completely like a wild animal. Then I went in front of her and removed the kerchief slowly. Aunty opened her eyes and saw me naked and got surprised. She was with black blouse and petticoat with her pallu on the floor. Immediately we again hugged and kissed each other “muahhhhhhh hmmmmm hmmmmm” while I pulled out her sari and let it drop to the floor. She in the meanwhile caught hold of my penis and gave it hard squeeze with her hands and pulled my foreskin back. I could not control myself anymore and I ripped apart her blouse, she shrieked to see her melons which had become bring red because of all my squeezing and mauling. I simply pulled her bra down which also came with ease and her pink nipples were erect with large brown areolas, I went mad and started sucking them hard by grouping her boobs together. Aunty just bent her head up looking at the ceiling and was moaning “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh hiissssssssss”…
Like Reply
I just bit her nipples a few times, for which she patted on my head whispering “ahhhhh stop it Bala, don’t eat those”. Then I went down to her stomach and darted my tongue into her deep navel, she just held my head and pushed me deep into her navel and I licked and sucked her navel hole as if to get some liquid from it, we were now in a frenzy mood and so I just pulled the strings of her petticoat and pulled it down and wow there her beautiful vagina with pubic hairs was visible, I immediately started licking her love hole with my tongue and she was out of control and she moaned a bitlouder “ahhhhhhhhhh Ballaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhh”… Then I slowly laid her down on the floor right there, while aunty started whispering “come on Bala I can’t take it anymore just insert your penis in me, fuck me dear”.. As I made her lie down she spread her legs wide open and my legs were in between hers with my dick dangling between our waists. Her hair was spread all over the floor. And her boobs were heaving up and down with pointed nipples. Now I locked my lips with hers in a kiss, while Brinda guided my spear towards her love tunnel and positioned it at the entrance, I gently started rubbing it at her entrance, she closed her eyes and was waiting for me to push in, but I waited for her to open her eyes so I continued teasing her by just rubbing it against her vagina and not proceeding forward.
Then aunty opened her eyes to see and she whispered slowly” what are you waiting for?” before she could finish talking I thrust my dick deep inside her vagina and she moaned loudly “wait forrrr ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh hissssssssssssssss ahhhh” and shut her eyes tight. I just paused for a moment because I too didn’t know that it would be so painful for me, she was just breathing heavily and was wriggling with pain, then I asked her “Brinda can I proceed” she couldn’t reply after few mins she nodded her head signaling yes, and later she whispered ” yes yessss” while gasping for air”. I started pushing my dick in and out very slowly till we got into the rhythm. When I pulled my dick out she would open her eyes, but when I pushed it in hard she shut her eyes, moaning “ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh”. I picked up the pace and started ramming my dick harder and harder keeping my hands on the floor with Brinda under me. Within no time I was ramming her mercilessly and her entire body especially her boobs were juggling up and down violently with my motion. We were kissing each other with burning passion all the time and she was moaning continuously “ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh”….
Then suddenly her son woke up and opened his room door came out saying “ma ma, I need to go for pissing”. We got terrified because of the fear of getting caught, immediately aunty pushed me aside and I crept behind the sofa and she took her sari and just wrapped it around her body, luckily the lights were dim making it difficult for her son to see us. Since his room was bit far from the hall’s center aunty went to her son “beta wait I will come”. It was really a sexy scene to see her fully naked wrapped only with her sari, she was sweating like anything and her hairs all flowing to her hip. Her boobs were dangling and her beautiful ass swaying inside her wrapped sari, her son was half asleep, she didn’t want him to see her in such situation so she soon ran behind him and caught hold of his shoulder and took him to the toilet room. I was just lying by the side of the sofa so her son couldn’t see. Now Brinda was waiting in front of toilet room for her son to finish while I devoured her beauty, she was looking great. I could easily see her bloated boobs which were heaving up and down because of the fuck she was having few mins back.
Like Reply
Brinda was just looking at the floor trying to catch some breath. Then her son finished and asked “mama why are you sweating so much and your hair is all messed up?” aunty said “kuch nehi beta, I forgot to switch on the fan, you go and sleep” saying this she accompanied him to his room. I just couldn’t control looking her move, her every step made her boobs jiggle… Then her son went into his room she waited out and made sure the room gets locked properly, meanwhile I crept slowly and stood right behind her without her knowledge. Then the moment she turned back I just pinned her against the wall besides her son’s room door and started kissing her all over. Brinda whispered “nooo Balaaa hmmmm…hmmmmm nooo not here he might wake up” but I didn’t listen to her and kept my palms on her boobs and started squeezing hard. Simultaneously I peeled off her sari and she was naked again. I now lifted her right leg up in air with my left arm and squeezing her boobs with my other hand.
Brinda was just enjoying with great excitement, she was wondering what was next, then I let hr boobs free and with my right hand I positioned my dick at the entrance of her vagina, she opened her eyes wide open and said “no no not in this place pleaseee” but before she finished I pushed my dick hard into her and she was about to shout, but quickly I sealed her lips with mine and kissed her passionately, she was murmmering “hmmmmahhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm” , I slowly picked up my rhythm and fucked her in standing position only and now I let her mouth open. Brinda was just hissssssingggggg ahhhhhhhhh and she was pushed up against the wall because of my fucking action and her boobs were rising and falling hard. She couldn’t stand like that she said “I might fall, I might fall” so now I lifted her other leg too with my penis still deep in her vagina and she locked her legs around my waist, I continued thrusting into her like this and thought to myself that I should take her to some better place which would keep us free from other disturbances.
I carried her in this position only and went to her bedroom and lay her on her bed. The room was too dark and Brinda suggested I switch on the bed side lamp. I switched it on and we both saw each other and we were soaked in sweat from head to toe. We were again in the missionary style and I started ramming into her with very hard and fast strokes. Brinda was just moaning uncontrollably “ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”……. Suddenly she started leaking liquid like a river, I knew she was cumming and she wound her thighs tighter around me and I was not able to push harder. Then after few mins of her cumming she relaxed her vice like grip around me with her legs and I started fucking her like crazy and couldn’t hold on anymore and I said “Brinda I am going to cum…ahhh” she immediately spread her legs wider and I rammed very deep in her with her boobs touching my face and in my final ram I shot loads of my juice deep into her womb and simultaneously squeezed one of her melons very hard.
We both groaned and moaned “ahhhhhhhhhhhh huuuhhhhhh” and then we hugged tightly and kissed for another minute. We both were very tired and I rested my head on her over swollen red boobs. She was panting heavily and after some time we came out of our frenzy fucking mood with my penis still inside her pussy but shrinking inside her. Then we both smiled at each other looking and I said “Brinda you are great”, Brinda then whispered “Bala you’re an animal, my god I had the fuck of my life. I feel like a virgin who was just deflowered. I am all yours whenever you need me”.. Then when I saw the time it was 3 am. Then we fell asleep in each other’s arms cuddled together, with my penis still in her vagina….
Like Reply
It was morning 6 am when I woke up with my penis semi erect and still deep inside her vagina. We were hugging each other tight and her boobs were crushed between us. I was amazed looking at her melons which had turned deep red thanks to all the work I did the previous night. I just kept looking at this sleeping beauty with her hair all spread over her back and stark naked in my arms.
I slowly started getting an erection because of this lovely sight and was growing hard inside her vagina. Because of this she woke up and slowly opened her eyes smiling at me. I asked her “how do you feel Brinda?”. She replied “ I am very tired because you really fucked my brains out mad last night”. I slowly cupped her breast with my hand and said “ these drove me mad aunty”.
Then I asked her “ did you enjoy whatever we did last night?” she immediately gave me a quick kiss on my lips and replied “ you made me a woman again and because you made love to me on the very same bed where I lost my virginity with my hubby, you are like my husband from today and I will be like your wife in bed.”. I couldn’t believe that this was really happening and I immediately locked her lips with mine in a very wild kiss. She too kissed me back with the same intensity and eagerness. Then she realized that my manhood was still throbbing deep inside her love hole and she asked me “looks like you getting ready to do it again?”.
I kissed her again and said “yes my love”. Then she said “no we can’t do it now since I got to get my son ready for school” and she rolled away from me with my throbbing manhood slipping out of her valley of love and she sat up on the bed. I too got up and sat next to her and asked her “aunty why can we not have a quick one?”. She said “please be patient my love, I want it as badly as you and we have a full week ahead to enjoy each other” and got off the bed and started searching for her clothes.
She was stark naked and I was enjoying her loose hair waving around her huge beautiful ass. She raised her hands up to tie her hair when I got the perfect view of her huge round boobs, my god they were looking full and very heavy with nipples still erect. My penis was hard and saluting this beauty. She saw it and smiled and in a disappointing voice she said “sorry Bala not now”. She then took the bedspread and wrapped it around her like a towel and left the bedroom looking for her clothes. I was still lying on her bed for a few more minutes, then got up went to the hall to get my clothes. When I reached the hall I looked for Brinda but did not find her there.
Then I saw her coming out from the bath room with just the sari wrapped around her body like the previous night. She was not wearing anything underneath and I was fully aroused seeing her in the bright sunlight from the window. I could clearly see her nipples through her sari and surprisingly they were still erect. Her deep and dark navel was very prominent and looking beautiful in the bright light. Then I looked further below and her Valley of love covered with her pubic hair was very prominent and it was looking like a panty.
She smiled and said “what are you looking at?” I said “of course your beautiful curvaceous body.” she smiled naughtily and was going towards to kitchen to prepare breakfast. When she crossed me while walking towards the kitchen she had her eyes fixed on my erect pole and she light brushed past that and said “naughty guy”..
Like Reply
Meanwhile I saw her back, her buttocks region was wet since she must have washed her ass after going for toilet and her ass crack was clearly visible, the beginning of her deep crack was looking nice and not to mention her beautiful thighs and long legs which was not covered properly. This was too much torture for me and I couldn’t control myself and I followed her slowly and was about to hug her.
Then she suddenly raised her to hands to tie her hair again and this was the chance I wanted and I immediately hugged her from behind with my hands under her armpit, cupping both her breasts from over the sari and pushing my penis hard and deep into her asshole thru her sari. she said “Bala please s…” even before she could complete her sentence I started mauling her melons and she was beginning to loose control and was just hissinssssggggg ahhhhhhhhhh.. she arched her head backwards softly hissing and moaning and rested it on my shoulder.
I whispered in her ears while still squeezing her boobs and said “I want to stay like this forever” she replied in a husky voice” yeahhhhh ballaaaa even I too likeee this but ahhhh from the way you are pressing my boobs, I feel they might fall down”.. Then she took her hands and kept them above mine and urged me to squeeze her boobs harder. I just held her nipples between my thumb and point finger and I kept lightly pinching them. Her nipples were so erect and standing firm that it looked like they would make a hole in her sari.
Then I lowered my right hand towards her navel, and started fingering it lightly. It was very deep and due to this action of mine she started wriggling herself in ecstasy and started pushing herself harder against me and moaning “haaaahhhhh ballaaaaaa” and literally crushed my penis with her mountainous ass. Thanks to her pushing my penis was getting deeper and deeper in her ass and grabbing this chance I just started pumping to her ass thru her sari.
Suddenly she came to her senses and said “hey please my son would wake up, we can continue later” I said “ok” and turned her towards me, she still had her eyes closed. I kissed her on her lips and we were sucking each other lips as if we were hungry for long time with sucking sounds and hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmm..sounds.
Then she murmured ” ahh balaaaa hmmmm leavhmmmmm leave me please”. Then I left her and wore my dress and was about to leave to my home when she said “wait Bala please have tea and go”, I said “aunty, what if your son wakes up?”, she said “don’t worry just wait in the hall” then after few mins she brought the team and had it with me and then I left to my home to get ready to go to my office.
Then that day I went to my office and was feeling very tired since I had hardly slept and couldn’t concentrate on my work thinking of last night’s hot sex. I asked permission again saying I was not feeling well and left office in the afternoon. It was 2pm I went straight to Brinda’s home and knocked the door, after few mins she opened the door and she was surprised to see me at that time. I got instant hard on seeing her, she was wearing a black sari in a very conservative manner and her hair was tied like horses tail. But no matter how much she covers her boobs with sari, they are always prominent.
Like Reply
She called me in and asked” what happen Bala came so early?” I said “aunt am not able to work today, was thinking about you only” aunty said “ohh i see, so you want some more” i said “of course, but looks like you got ready to go somewhere” as she was very nicely dressed up with neat makeup, with little gloss. She said” this is how I always stay at home after bath” I said “ohhh you look so hot aunty” she naughtily said “hey talk to me decently, I am elder to you” I said “ok aunty you look so seductive” and winked at her.
She blushed and then we went into the hall she made me sit on the sofa and she went to get some water to drink. She came to give water by bending in front of me. I was expecting to see some good cleavage but to my surprise she had properly hooked her pallu to her blouse and she naughtily smiled and said “I know what you are looking for” I said ” why your hiding it aunty” she winked and said “just wait, why are you in such a hurry, we have lot of time left” then left to kitchen to keep the water jug.
I knew she was also eager and decided to have some fun with her. She came and sat near me and asked “Bala so shall we start?” , I said “I have come for you only Brinda” then she said “Bala write 2 chits in one chit “have sex” and another chit” have sex later”, the chit which you take will decide what we are going to do is it ok ” I said “ok aunty am ready”, she wrote the chit and asked me to take unfortunately I picked the chit which said “have sex later”, aunty said “sorry Bala let’s have fun later and take some rest now”.
I was disappointed meantime aunt was smiling o herself and went towards the other side of the hall to keep few things inside the refrigerator. She forgot to take the other chit and left it there I casually took the other chit and read it, and in both the chits it was written “have sex later”.
I figured she fooled me and then I got an idea and thought to tease her as she did to me, so I went to toilet room and filled a bucket full of water and shouted “aunty I need towel please can you bring it” she said “ok wait I will bring” after few minutes she came with the towel and knocked the door to open, I swiftly opened the door and pulled her inside and poured the bucket of water on her. She was stunned by my action and said “ohh Bala you naughty boy” she was completely drenched her sari was sticking to her body.
I had my eyes glued to her sexy wet body while she kept cursing me “how can you do this Bala? You should behave yourself” I said then “what about this Brinda aunty see this in both the chits you have written “have sex later? you cheated me” then she smiled naughtily and turned and went towards her bedroom, I couldn’t control after seeing her body dripping wet like that and went behind her and turned her and pushed her against the wall. Aunty whispered “ohh Bala take me I was just teasing you” I kept my hands around her bare wet waist, she was breathing heavily.
Then I pressed her hips and locked her lips with mine and darting my tongue inside her mouth and she too was reciprocating equally pushing her tongue inside mine and we were enjoying each other’s saliva. I inserted my hand under her wet pallu and cupped both her melons and squeezed them thru her wet blouse. I realized she was not wearing any bra underneath. It was such an erotic feeling to touch her boobs inside wet blouse.
Meanwhile I was also thrusting my hot rod against her waist when aunty whispered “ahhh balaaa this is tooo hottttt, make it slow ahhhhhh, I want this to last haaaaa….” I caught her erect nipples and pinched them hard. She jerked up because of the pain and said “ahhhhhhh sstoppp it balaaa..” I pulled off her sari from her wet body and her boobs were jutting out thru her wet blouse. I slowly removed unhooked her blouse one by one and aunty was watching me free her boobs from the confines of her blouse.
Like Reply
Just as each hook came off her huge boobs were spilling out since she was not wearing a bra and when the last hook came off her big melons sprang free. I just couldn’t control myself anymore and started to suck her boobs and chew her nipples. I was pushing her boobs towards her face with both my hands and she was moaning and twisting her head.
Meantime she started removing my shirt and then opened my pants, my dick was pushing thru my underwear and had made a big tent, she saw it and pulled my underwear down and there sprang my monster hard and ready to pierce her. She now started kissing my neck slowly and then she went down to my stomach and kissed and sucked my navel, slowly she grabbed my penis and started jerking it slowly and I was getting highly aroused.
Then to my surprise she kissed the head of my penis and started to take my throbbing rod inside her mouth. I was surprised to see her trying to suck my dick and she started to take my penis more and more deeper in her mouth. I was in heaven as she started to move her mouth up and down on my penis and in no time had my entire length in her mouth.
She took it so deep that I could feel her inner throat. I coudnt control anymore and was just moaning “ahhhhhhh brindaaaaa” and kept my hand behind her head and started stroking my penis deeper in her mouth. Then she removed my penis out of her mouth and started licking my balls. She took one of my ball in her mouth and started sucking it and kept rolling her tongue around it.
This gave me a different sensation and my orgasm was building inside. She knew that if she continued I would not last long so she played and sucked my other ball too and got up. I said ” auntyyyyy woow you are really a great sucker” she said ” I do this often to uncle”. I said “Ohh great brindaa you are really hot and expert in sex” and kissed her hard “hmmm ahhhhhhhhh…..”
Then I pulled the strings of her petticoat and it fell to her feet. Then I went down straight to her love hole to thank her for giving me the best blow job. I straight darted my tongue inside her pussy and kissed it like I was French kissing her pussy.
Then I licked it very slowly, like a dog licking a bone and she was just arching her back and throwing her head in all directions. While sucking her love hole I grabbed her melons with my hands and started squeezing them hard. She was now loudly moaning “ahhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa balaaaaaaaaa.. Yesssssssssss…” then she suddenly grabbed my head with her hands and pushed it hard against her pussy while stiffened and started ejecting her juices like a fountain. Her pussy muscles were tight around my tongue and she was screaming with ecstasy till she finished squirming.
I hungrily drank her juices which were so much in quantity and overflowed to her marble like thighs. Then I licked her legs from her toes to her soft thighs and tasted every piece of her legs and also softly kept rubbing them. Then I got up and smoocheddddd her hard on her lips while pressing her mountainous ass against me and pushing one of my finger into her virgin rear hole at the same time.
Then after some time of this kissing and hugging each other while my finger also dug deeper into her ass, we moved towards the sofa. I pushed here on the sofa and just as she fell on it, her huge boobs bounced violently. This aroused me very much and I immediately jumped on her without wasting any more time and started kissing her with wild passion.
At the same time I positioned my pole at her hole and pushed it hard. Brinda hugged me really hard and arched her back in pain shouting “hhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh balaaaaa” and held to the back of my head firmly with her hands. Then I pulled out completely and again shoved it into her all the way home rocking her violently. then I slowly picked up pace and started fucking her with long and vigorous strokes and she now spread her legs wide and starting raising her hip to meet my thrust even deeper everytime and moaned loudly “ahhhhhh haaaa haaaaa”.
The couch was making creaking sounds everytime I thrust into her and it all added up making our sex session even more erotic. Her hair was dangling over the sofa’s armrest touching the floor,since her head was placed on the handle. I was soon humping her very hard and fast and kept fucking her for about 10 mins and she had her legs wrapped around me. Aunt kept screaming ” balaaaa fuckkkkk me faster aaahhhhh yessssss goooo deeprrrr balaaaa fsterrr ahhhhhhhhhh” every time I pushed my penis into her it was going and hitting her womb.
Like Reply
Then she said “wait I need to catch up my breath baalaa wait”, so I paused for a moment, then I got up carrying her with me with my pole deep inside her love hole and sat on the sofa. she was now sitting on my thighs and we both were in sitting position. Then she started riding my pole rocking her abdomen to and fro and in this position I was able to penetrate her even more deeper.
In no time she was rocking me hard and her melons where bouncing rapidly all over my face and she was moving her head front and back. I took my hands and cupped her ass and again pushed my finger into her anus. We both couldn’t take any longer and I knew she was on the verge of her orgasm so I forcibly picked her up and laid her again on the sofa and started thrusting hard and deep into her with full force.
She too locked her legs behind my back and squeezed her vaginal muscles around my shaft and we both cummed with loud groan “ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”. I started shooting load after load of semen deep in her womb. We both lay in each others arms with my dick still deep inside her and kept kissing each other very slowly. I rested my head on her swollen melons which had now turned crimson red because of me.
Aunt moaned “ohhh balaaaaaaa you are making me feel like a real lady”, I said” Brinda I now know you inside out, you are one hot and horny lady who can make anyone go mad with just your beautiful and sexy body even if in fully conservative dress, then think about me I am seeing you totally nude, how hot I would feel, am lucky to get a chance to fuck you like this” Aunt said “ohhh balaaaa you are so hot and great in bed.
I can no longer dream of living without your lovemaking anymore. I am addicted to your sex and fucking and I want it all the time”. It was around 6 pm we got up took bath together and dressed neatly since her son was expected anytime now and were having a cup of tea…

After that i got up, she was still sitting there on the sofa. I pulled her to her feet and we both hugged each other locking our lips in a French kiss so intense as if we were love birds meeting after a long separation. She too ran her hands all over my back and chest and not to forget my crotch and I was also feeling up her entire body squeezing her boobs and ass very hard as if expecting to get some juice from them. Then she asked me to join her for dinner later and winked at me. I too smiled at her and said “would love to my darling” and left. Around 8pm I got a call from her saying “dinner is ready my love”. I immediately hung up the phone and rushed to her place. I rang the bell and her son opened the door and welcomed me inside. I looked around and could not find Brinda and I asked him “where is your mother” he answered saying “she is changing in the bedroom”. While my heart raced to see her getting dressed I decided to be a good guy and refrained from anything like that and sat on the sofa talking with him. After a few minutes the bedroom door opened and my gorgeous princess walked out dressed in a shiny pink silk sari. My jaw just dropped in awe of the beauty I was seeing standing in front of me when she interrupted me by asking “when did you come?”. I said “ a few minutes ago aunty” and both of us behaved normaly as if we barely knew each other. Then she said “give me a few minutes and I will serve dinner on the table” and walked towards the kitchen. The dining room in her place is separate from the hall and leads to the kitchen. I asked her son to watch TV while I quickly come back and followed her.
Like Reply
As soon as we were in the dining room I grabbed her by her arm and turned her around pulling her towards me and started kissing her wildly. I was grabbing her ass with my left hand and grinding it on to my crotch while with my right hand I was squeezing her breast hard. We were both kissing each other very audibly like “mmuaahhh” while she was trying to whisper “hmmmm shmmmm balaaaa please stop”. Then I stopped and said “WOW Brinda you are looking like a princess, I have never seen you dress up like this” she said “ darling I do dress up like this but only for some very special occasions” I said “you are looking HOTTT” she immediately blushed and said “seems like you are looking forward to another round?” I said “of course my HOT Lady” she said “ ohhh Bala, where do you get this strength from because you just fucked me all day till a few hours back?” I replied “Brinda darling, you have a very beautiful body which was made for fucking all the time. You are like the goddess of sex, I can’t control myself when I see you” we were lightly caressing each other while we stood in each other’s arms and spoke. Then Brinda said “ohhhh Bala, please wait for some time since my son will come here anytime” I immediately let go of her and I asked her to turn around and show herself to me.
This was a sight to behold, she had worn her sari really low waist showcasing her magnificent navel, and her huge boobs were prominent because of their size and contour. Her back was looking breathtaking too since her blouse was a very low cut just covering her bra straps. Her buttocks were protruding making themselves very visible and the sari looked like it just fell from over them to her nice feet clad in a tall pair of stilettos. Thanks to the bright light shining from behind her I could see the outline of her beautiful thunder thighs. I was gasping for breath and told her “ohhh Brinda you are so hot that I could fuck you for atleast a decade day and night” she replied “ohh bala I would love to do it for longer than that” and winked at me. Then I went back to the hall and sat with her son watching tv while she served the dinner on the table. Then after a short while she called us both to the table and served us. Everytime she had to serve her son she would stand next to me and then bend towards him rubbing her ass against me and also giving me a very great chance of grabbing her tits. Then she asked us to finish soon since she wanted to go to the nearby market. I wondered why would she need to go to the market at this hour… then after dinner she asked her son to close the door since she was leaving to the market.
Her son asked “at this time which market you are going to?” then she replied saying “there were no vegetables for tomorrow and I will get them from nearby food world. “ then she looked at me and said “you can give me company bala if you are free”, I replied “ sure aunty, uncle told me to help you”. We stepped out and her son locked the door. Then she took out her scooty and as usual I sat behind her. Then she turned her head to me sideways and said “we are not going to any market.” I was shocked and asked her “ then where are we going?”, she said “I want to relax so we are going to the park and spend some time there”. This park is about 5km from where we stay. My mind was running in all angles evaluating the possibilities that lie ahead of me to have fun with her. When she started the scooty I just inserted my hands from below her armpits and under her pallu and grabbed both her boobs. She said “I was waiting for this my dear Bala”. This was all the encouragement I was waiting for and grabbed her boobs harder and pushed my erect pole against her buttocks. She slightly rose and sat down again and this got my pole deeper into her ass thru her sari and it felt great.
Now I started squeezing her two breasts alternately and she was moaning loud “ahhh hhaaaa hmmmmmm” she was driving very slowly and enjoying the breast massage I was giving her. Then after about 10mins we reached the park and I could see only a few couples there. I could see that Brinda was breathing very heavily probably because of what I did to her big boobies, then I found an isolated and dark place behind a thick bush and suggested to her that we could go there and no one will be able to see us, she answered “ ohhh yesss balaaa”. Then we went and sat on the lush green grass below the moonlight and she sat resting both her hands behind her back on the ground. In this position her already huge boobs were protruding further outwards while she looked at the sky resting her head behind. I coudnt take this anymore and started running my hands all over hers and started caressing her neck. She was slowly beginning to moan again softly and was beginning to sway her head.
Like Reply
Then I held her face with my hands and turned her towards me and kissed her deep, her lips felt very hot and dry, I licked her lips and darted for her tongue when she too started kissing and sucking me back and we went on like this for some time. Then I pushed her further down on the grass and made her lie on her back and I climbed on top of her. She reached down to my pants and unzipped them and pulled out my erect from my innerwear and started stroking my Pole. Then I reached down to her petticoat and raised it along with her sari to her waist and pulled down her panties. Then I placed my hands on her pussy and it was dripping wet. Then Brinda was signaling me to go ahead by trying to position my pole against her love hole. She spread her legs wide and my pole slowly dug deep into her love hole. An “OOOhhhh” just slipped her lips when I drove dick deep into her pussy. When I was deep inside her I slowly pulled out completely and thrust back very hard with full force rocking her violently with me.
She suddenly opened her eyes looking surprised and grabbed both my wrists for support while I thrust into her hard and fast. She had her eyes closed and was enjoying herself and I was enjoying her face expressions and getting even more excited hearing her make moaning sounds “ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh” every time I thrust into her. Her two big boobies were bouncing hard even though they were confined inside her bra and blouse and were a very beautiful sight in the moonlight. I was slowly gaining speed and thrusting into her even harder when she lifted both her legs up in the air and rested them in my shoulders. This made her pussy tighter and I was now enjoying even more now even though I could not thrust as hard into her as before. I was humping her full force when I heard the security guard whistling asking everyone to clear the place. We were both so close to an earth shattering orgasm but I stopped because I didn’t want trouble for both of us. When I pulled out of her pussy my penis made a “pop” like sound and both our genitals were coated with our juices.
I knew she had already cummed a lot by now. Then we got dressed again and started walking towards the scooty. Now she covered her face with a pallu like she did when we came into this place so no one recognized us. Then we both got onto the scooty in the same position as before and both our body temperatures were soaring high. I was still holding both her boobs and also had my cock deep in her ass. now she rode really fast and we were home in no time. She opened the door with her spare set of keys and went straight to her son’s bedroom to check on him and found him fast asleep. Then she came back to the hall and said “its all clear Bala” and I followed her into her bedroom. The moment we entered her room I bolted the door and hugged her tightly from behind. I pulled her sari off her and pushed her onto the bed. She was not only in her blouse and petticoat. Within no time I got out of my clothes with my dick coated with all her juices throbbing in my hand. She screamed saying “Bala make it fast… fasterrr” I then asked her to bend over and told her that I wanted to fuck her doggy style.
Like Reply
She immediately turned over and got on her elbows and knees, I pulled up her petticoat and ripped her panties off. I could see her pussy all coated with both our juices and it was smelling so erotic that I just dropped on my knees and started lapping everything up with my tongue. She was moaning a lot now and said “Bala I can’t wait anymore. Fuck me right now and fuck me hard”. Then I got into position and thrust my cock very hard into her pussy, I thrust so hard that she was pushed up ahead on the bed. Now she grabbed the edge of the cot and started meeting my thrusts by pushing back at the same time. Her thick black hair flowing all over her back was looking very sexy. I badly wanted to play with her boobs also so I bent over in front of her and grabbed both in each hand while I drilled her pussy with my cock crazily.
She was just moaning “ahhhhhhhhh haaaaaa ahhhhhh” for every thrust I gave and was moaning “balaaa yess faster bit faster”, then I took my hand off from her boobs and caught hold of her hip to get good grip to thrust faster, but suddenly her two of her blouse hooks in front couldn’t handle the heavy bouncing of her boobies and snapped. We both laughed at each other, then I just ripped open her remaining hooks and removed her blouse and bra revealing her beautiful melons, they were so huge that her nipples where touching the bed sheet even though she was on her elbows. I went mad after seeing this and just caught hold of those two melons and started to thrust harder and deeper, aunt just started moaning and hissing loudly “ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh balaaaaaa hissssssssss, hissssssssss…..” I just pinched her nipples in between and she again contracted her pussy and arched back hard. while arching her back she got up on her knees, she was cumming very hard
I too couldn’t control anymore and pushed my dick very hard and ejaculated deep inside her, at the same time when she was cumming. I was holding her boobs very hard for the grip from behind and both were moaning loudly “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……”! I kept holding her very hard while I kept shooting my cum deep inside her and the more I pushed my dick holding her boobs hard the more sperm I shot into her pussy. She felt so good that she moaned loudly “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh hhhhhhh hhhhhhhh hhhhh hhhhhhhh…..” Then she turned towards me, so by this action my penis slipped out from her pussy, we smooched each other wild, chewing and sucking each other lips and alternately swaying our heads sideways. Then we fell on the bed and rested in each other’s arms. After few minutes she got up and went to bath room to clean herself up and on seeing her bare ass juggle as she walked caused my penis to rise again and reached its peak. I was very excited again and followed her from behind and before she could close the bath room door, I went inside and fucked her there once again.
Then we came back to bedroom and I fucked her virgin ass hole and It was a such an wonderful experience
[img=8x8],'/images/mobile/posted_0.gif[/img]
Like Reply
After that heavy week, uncle returned from his work and we didn’t get much chance to fuck. Once when I had gone to her home to just see her on pretext of speaking to her younger son, but uncle was sitting there in the hall, he called me in and asked to sit. He said “thanks bala for helping aunty in my absence” I said ” it’s ok uncle, it’s my pleasure”, then after few minutes aunt came from another room, after some 2 or 3 days I saw her and my she looked hot. She was as usual in sari with neatly combed hair and flower on her hair and light make up touch. What a sight it was she loosely tied her sari and it was all flowing. She was walking towards the couch to sit. She then wished me and said” bala so what’s up now a day it’s hard to see you”, she smiled coyly looking at me. I said” nothing aunty was busy with some work and moreover you won’t be needing much help as uncle is here” uncle said” ohh no problem bala your always welcome to help aunt whatever she asks”.
I was bit surprised, but only we know what kind of help we aunt needs. Then I didn’t know what to talk, but on seeing aunty in that costume my mouth just watered and penis started to get hard to fuck her right there. Then I left her house. But that day I just got mad and wanted to fuck. I was waiting for some day for uncle to leave for some work. That night I got call from Brinda aunty. She said” hai dear, why you left so early?” I said” I didn’t know what to speak” she said in a husky voice “ohh sweetheart after a long time you saw me and I thought you will stay and speak for some more time”.
I said “Brinda you know you looked really hot, I just wanted to… (just stopped speaking)” Brinda aunt ” ohhh naughty I know the moment you saw me, I saw the lust sutra in your eyes, you were just devouring me, if uncle was not there my god what you would have did to me” I said” ahhh don’t remind me if uncle was not there you would have definitely made pregnant by me at that moment itself. The flower behind your hair it was so hot”. Brinda aunt “so you liked it eh?” I said”i just loved that your dress what also doing great job on you,
Your breasts have gone definitely bigger in size and your buttocks my god what’s happening to you body brinda”, brinda aunt again in a whispering low moaned voice said”hmmmm…. Yes dear even when I look at myself in the mirror, I feel so different, even uncle said like what happen to you, you look so hot, it’s all because of you, you naughty guy the way you used my boobs and body u have busted me out, but am surprised how my ass has also got bigger is what am wondering too though u didn’t properly use it.” I said “yeah sweets now you look like some sex symbol, my god” she said”m afraid what will happen to my ass if you do your mauling stuff there also”
I “hahaha! Just wait and see” brinda aunty then said” hey coming weekend uncle is going out and to our surprise my son is also going 3 day trip, so it’s all us” I said” woo great then it’s all you and me for the weekend huh brinda?” she said” yeah sweets, I just can’t wait for those days” I said” yeah even I too can’t wait to crush your entire body and all those sex curves sweetheart” then she said hey uncle came see u later and disconnected with a kiss. I was just thinking of trying something new, this time it should not be usual going to her home and fucking.
So I slept thinking and the next day when I woke up an idea suddenly struck. I called her in morning and said hey m sorry I have some work have to go out of station in this weekend too. Brinda was stunned it seems she didn’t speak for few minutes and said “can’t you postponed it?” I said “no I can’t m sorry but am sure we will get some other time” she said”i and disconnected immediately. Guess she got angry. Then on Thursday night I called her from different number and said” hey I know about your sexes caped between you and your neighbor guy,
Like Reply
I have even few photos taken” she seemed shocked since there was no speech from that side. Then I added “if you want come and collect the photos in the lodge and told her the lodge name” she then said” who are you? Why are you doing this? Please I can’t come to lodge and all please am married and I can’t come there” I said” no you have to come this tomorrow noon by 2pm, otherwise I will show this to your husband, the lodge is at the outskirts of the city so there won’t be any problem” then she said” no don’t show to anyone please I will come, but what do you want?”
I said “you just come I will tell you what you should do, come by evening 6pm and told her the room number of the lodge and kept the phone. After the call I was so happy that she has accepted to come, and I was dreaming of what to do to her and suddenly I got call from her, she said” hey bala we are in trouble someone called me and said like this” I acted “like terrified and said ok give me his number I will call and talk. Then she gave me his number i.e., my other number I pretended that I talked to him and after few minutes
I called her and said “you go he’s not telling me what he wants, but we can’t complain to anyone as he has our pictures “she said” are you nuts? How can I go I don’t know who he is and how can I? I can’t discuss with my hubby to, please come with me bala” I said “hey he said only you have to come alone, look he won’t hurt you don’t worry don’t go inside the room talk to him in a opened area where everyone can see you so that he doesn’t hurt you, then I gave her some courage” she said” ok bala I will go and get all the photos ”
I said” hey don’t worry everything will be fine.” then she said”hey talk to you later my hubby came” then on Friday morning I went to her home and called out, she came opened the door, she looked very dull. I asked her about her hubby and son she said they had left and told am afraid bala. I said don’t worry, nothing will happen, then I said hey I have to go it’s late for my office sorry but see you later. Then in afternoon I called her from the other number and said “hey brinda are you ready come to the lodge am waiting” she said” yes sir in a sad tone”.
Then I went to the lodge by 1:00 pm and was waiting there for her in the first floor looking at the road. There at around 1:30 pm itself she came, she came by an auto looking terrified, but wow she came dressed so seductively, I never expected this, her plain yellow sari and blouse loosely tied knot at the bottom of her hair which was hanging near her ass and flowers on her back, oh I never expected this at all. When she was paying the auto man here ass was so preeminent protruding out, I just thought tonight that’s going to be my dinner. I was getting hard looking at it.
Like Reply
Then she walked towards the lodge, her pallu was loosely pinned and she covered every part of her properly the loose end of the saree was covering her full hip, but her boobs were protruding through the saree adding to her body beauty is her face such a lovely one. She then headed fastly to the lodge, meanwhile I ran quickly to the room, covered my face with black handkerchief and dimly lit the room. I called her to her phone and told her to come to third floor and room number 12 and was anxiously waiting
For her but she still didn’t come, it was almost half an hour, and then it strike me, she might have took the lift as in this lodge every alternate day the lift will be stopped for half an hour for service purpose and was waiting restlessly thinking what all I should experiment on her. Then around 2:15 she came knocking the door I told her come in she came in wow she was looking very fresh and was standing near the door deeply afraid. I changed my tone and asked her to sit on the bed. She said” no first please give me the photos, I will go, what did I do to you?
Who are you?” she started shouting then I said “relax if you shout, you’ll be in trouble, I will send these pictures easily to everyone through net” then she said” please, don’t do anything like that please tell me what do you want how much you want? Then I told her come inside and sit on the bed. She hesitatingly came near the bed but didn’t sit she just stood there, then I got up from the chair and went near here, she had sprayed a great perfume it was smelling great along with the flower on her hair, I was so confused why she had come in dressing such a way.
I was rock hard by nearing, she just stood there looking at the ground and spoke softly “please give me the photos”, I just circled here looking at here from top to bottom enjoying her beauty from near, then stood behind here slowly nearing here, she was looking down and started to breath heavily, now she could feel my presence very close to her I just blew so air near her ears, now she just closed her eyes and asked “please tell me how much you want I will give you and take the photos and leave”, I whispered in her ears darling
I don’t want money, just stay with me here tonight” saying this slowly went near her left ear a slightly touched with my lips. She just go stunned but didn’t show it out, she stood just like that quietly. I again told her “just this one night darling I will then let you go, will never disturb you” she whisphered”please am married I have to go home” I said”i know that you will be alone in your home as all have gone out, even your neighbor boy” she got surprised “how come you know all this?, please let me go” I said” I can’t leave you just tonight dear” saying this slowly I touched her smooth right hand and started rubbing it and inhaled the flower on her hair.
I said” you look so beautiful darling” she just stood like a statue, I pushed her hair along with the flower to her front and gently rubbed my lips on her white marbled open back, holding both her hands on her side with my hand, gently circling and licking her bare back. She just kept quiet and didn’t move simultaneously and from over her shoulder I was able to see her huge boobs, as I told her boobs now got bigger, man what a sight, her nipples were and boobs were fighting hard to come out it seems as she was heaving the entire mass of breasts were moving up and down I told her in a low voice” dear
Like Reply
I could see you getting turned up, your boobs and sweet nipples are struggling please remove your only bra and come in the same way you have dressed now” she just stood there ashamed as she was not able to control her physical feelings, then I said slowly “please darling don’t make me to force you, toilet room is there remove it and come”. She slowly went into the toilet room. Meanwhile I just locked the room and had 1 pill of Viagra tablet as
I want to use her for the whole night and sat on the bed waiting for her. After around 15 mines she came out of the toilet room, well there was not much of a difference, but her face looked relaxed, I didn’t say a word as I found it difficult to stick to the different voice I used to speak when she entered in. So I just sat there admiring her beauty, she didn’t know what to do as I was simply sitting with saying a word, then I got up went near her, she said” please can you at least reveal who you are by removing the kerchief” I said” hmm hmmm..
No darling”, then I just kept my right index finger over her sari in her waist region and slowly moved it upwards, she just sighed and closed her eyes slightly making a hiss sound and her body was gently moving up along, and there when my finger went in between her boobs she just bit her lower lip, oh what a sight it was, guess she gave up completely for me to fuck her it seems. I just blew some air in her face, then I took my left hand, placed it gently near her right side of her neck and slowly took my hand behind her neck into those black forest hair,
She leaned her neck towards my hand which was travelling behind her neck and I slowly massaged her neck and hair behind her head teasingly. She moved her head rhythmically as I started to massage her, slightly biting her lower lips opening her eyes slightly and closing with a muffled hiisssss sound. Mean while I moved my right hand gently behind her back feeling her ass over her slippery sari and got hold of a thick muscle of her back and squeezed gently, she raised up in air muffling a short ahhhhhhhh from deep throat. I was able to see the back when
I squeezed her ass through the big mirror behind her. She was standing with her fist closed in a confused stay of whether to fully enjoy this blackmail act or just stay like a statue, but she couldn’t her body responds according to the sexual acts. Then I slowly turned her holding her waist with my right hand, with my left hand still massaging her neck and back portions. Now she was facing the mirror, slowly I closed nearing her and by full body was in contact with hers. I somehow managed to change my tone again and said whispered in her hot red ear” darling open your eyes, just relax and enjoy,
It will be a little our secret with sex”, she then slowly opened her eyes and saw my eyes through the mirror but then she managed see the other way, now I just bought both my hands and held her waist, I know that it’s her weak point to make her super hot, so now I just moved my hand inside her sari and held her bare flesh and started squeezing it gently and increased my force, now she hissed a bit loud and moaned hmm hmmm. She was getting turned on, I gradually found her navel and just darted my finger into it rotating and pushing my fingers deeper and deeper, with my thumb and index finger deep in her navel
Like Reply