Adultery How my Conservative Tamil Wife wanted to became his 1 day Wife
Heart 
How my Conservative Tamil Wife wanted to became his 1 day Wife

My name is Lakshmi.(original name start with L) I am married for 12 years with 1 kid. Aged 35. My hubby is Vinay (orginal name starts with M) with and he works as a doctor in government hospital. Ours was love marriage, during our love he was very possessive, he did not like me wearing jeans, t-shirt, sleeveless tops.

All the incidents word by word happed to me. This real life story is written by me and by my husband. We both sat to pen our memories. It is my hubby initiative. He wanted to keep the memories intact through the story. Initally we wrote these memories for us to keep and read later. But later he thought it to post in public forum so we added the intro part and removed few parts for our privacy. He wanted others get encouraged and inspired from our real life happenings.

Our sex life was normal, he satisfies me well by licking. Yes, only by licking .It's been years he inserted inside me. He not satisfied me through insertion because of his premature ejaculation. But I am satisfied with this licking. As time went he was bored of same routine sex and wanted to try something different so he started to read sex stories online which developed his wife sharing fantasy. When he first told me about his wife sharing fantasy, I was literally shocked, fought with him and didn't speak for days. After some weeks he again took the topic and again fight. It went on for a few months like this, he will open the topic and I will fight. But as days went I was also attracted to it. Then one day he opened the topic during our sex when I was in very high mood, he took my college friend name and asked me to imagine with him in this bed now. Yes it started, I mean I started to imagine and entered into a new world of different type of new pleasure . I thought to myself 'Yes my hubby is right, imagining with a person other than my hubby gives different type of feelings' . Usually he will go down and lick me but this time he did not lick me, he started to rub my clit with his fingers by telling the stories of me with my college friend. I did not tell my hubby of how I am enjoying this new type of pleasure. Soon I got the sugam which was the best in my life, the first orgasm with someone in mind other than my hubby. I still remember it. But after the orgasm, as a normal innocent wife I started to feel guilty and scolded him and asked him 'hereafter dont talk like this" . After few days, during our sex he again opened the topic but I did not want to go forward and asked him to stop it. But he did not listen, he kept talking. To my surprise, I felt tat my mind wanted to seduce a new man today in imagination but my mouth kept saying no no no to my hubby. But finally my pussy betrayed me with wetness. I came very hard. He started to enjoy my new type of orgasm with someone else in mind other than him. It went on like this for few more months,  he keep telling new stories of me seducing a new guy and I keep telling no and I my pussy keep betraying me. I also started to like his stories of wife sharing but did not tell to him. Slowly I changed from innocent conservative wife to budding hot wife. Slowly as days passed, even I started to talk about my male friends during our sex. To be frank, 'yes' it give me a different type of new pleasure which I'm enjoying for first time in my life.

I love to wear modern dresses. After this fantasy introduction I started to show of my navel and side boobs while wearing saree,  I tried to not wear underwear in home when plumbers or home repair guy come to my home. Also I wanted to show off my cleavage to some new guys while going out. During my initial days of exhibition of my clevage and navel it gave me really sema kick. Showing our skin to some one else other than my husband gave me unexpected kick. Really girls just need to go and do this before it’s too late.

I was once a innocent wife who does not know that child is born through insertion but now I have changed to a hot wife who wanted to show off her cleavage to someone other than my hubby.

We tried different different things in our sex life like below.
1) Keeping my freinds or his friends pictures in mobile over my boobs and pussy.
2) Calling out my friends or his friends name during my orgasm.
3) Myself reading sex stories loudly while he licking me.
4) Virtual threesome using a dildo.
5) Blindfold sex imagining my college friends.
6) Online chat with strangers.
7)  Posing for his camera etc
8) Opening Twitter, Facebook & Insta accounts and watching how others comment on a girl. I usually get wet after reading the comments praising a women.
9) He keep sending me hot pictures and videos like a maried women showing her clevage to others, married women seduced by others, Hot short dress pictures showing clevage,thighs. Women pictures showing their navel ans side boob in saree. Cleavage in Saree pictures.
10) He keep sending me Stories like Wife Massage, Wife with Swim coach & Gym coach, Wife going Vacation wih friends, Wife in office party.
11) He sends couples confession text where husband & wife explaning his and her first time feeling and some naughty incidents happened during sex with others.
12) He send me Hot wife captions.
13) He installed a app in his and my mobile through which he sends me Dare things to Do like below
a) Comment something on twitter for the post u like. Comments words more than 6 words
b) Do 10 comments in Twitter today.  Each comment more than 6 words.
c) Like 10 captions in Twitter
d) Like 10 videos in Twitter.
e) Follow 10 members in Twitter.
f) Comment dirty in Twitter.
g) Post something in Twitter.
h) Ask any private question in Twitter
i) Read Comments for the Hotwife posing pictures in Twitter and like 10 comments
j) Reply to some comments on pictures of post of other hotwife or any post.
k) Ask abt Premature ejaculation problem on twitter.more than 30 words.
l) Post wat u like in sex in Twitter. More than 50 words.
m) Post wat u don't like in sex. Not more than 20 words.
n) Like 10 dick  picture & Comment to it in more than 20 words.
o) Like 10 comments on dick picture.
p) Download some dick picture u like most and show me and then talk dirty abt that picture. Also u can comapre it with me by keeping the picture next to my dick. Can tease me by kissing the Dick picture and keeping it over ur boobs or pussy.
q) Ask some 3 questions in Twitter about ur sex life.
r) Create  3 sexy polls in Twitter.
s) Reply or Start a chat with somone u like in Twitter and the delete the chat history without showing me
t) Compliment a dick pictures in Twitter through a one to one chat who posted the dick.
u) Start a poll asking which part of u ur twitter followers want to see.Lips, Akkul, thigh.
v) Beg me to take a profile pic of ur twitter account.
w) Chat with a stranger about ur husband cuckold fanstay and how u enjoy it and take a screenshot or some text to show as a proof that u did it to ur husband. Dont show the whole chat to hubby, delete the whole chat. Just show very few as proof.
x) Ask someone to Fuck u in Twitter.
y) Choose captions from my collections in laptop and post any caption in Twitter
z) Choose Dick from my collection in laptop and post in Twitter with some comments over the dick.
aa) Ask sexy questions in Twitter by tagging your husband twitter account in that post .
bb) Post my mark in satisfying you in sex through intercourse and through sucking by tagging your husband twitter account.
14) Make me sit in a chair with myself recording the videos of my hubby masturbating in the bed by talking dirty  and then we both will see and me comment on the video before deleting it.
15)  I wore Dildo and he sucking the dildo.
16) He used big dildos and made my pussy loose, my pussy was very tight because he did not insert for many years or i did not allow him to insert since he cant satisfy me by insertion. He then inserted into my loose pussy and talked dirty like i fucked someone who had big dick.
17)  He made a human size structure with pillow and his Shirt-phant. He inserted the dildo between the pillow and asked me to imagine it is a new guy. he will sit in the chair and i sit over the didlo and fuck the dildo with my ass going up and down. Using Ink pillar he took the rice boiled water which is very thick like real cum and pour it inside my pussy. When the boiled rice water comes he lick my pussy with it and talk dirty like it is other men cum inside me. He records it and later we do some commets about the video before deleting it.  
18) Made me walk naked by shaking her ass and show her the vidoe with comments and dirty talking.
19) Blindfolded me and smooched by telling some hot stories about me with my college friends and his office friends.
20) Send some stories and he watch me masturbating by reading the stories.
21) He show me some seducing vidoe and we act like same moaning, face reaction, body actions.
22) He send me some sexy selfie and ask me to send the same like tat later unexpectedly.
23) I chat with him like he is a stranger and am a hot wife.
26) He sends me some dick pictures and i need to choose anyone to kiss it and also to keep it over her boobs and pussy.
28) He asks me to choose some 10 dick pictures. He gives a number to each dick from 1 to 10. I choose a number from a bowl.  I also have to choose from another bowl with actions written in paper like Kiss, Keep over boobs, Keep over pussy, Keep over ur ass, Comapre it with Hubby dick. So finally wat ever number comes i have to use tat dick and do the actions i choosen from bowl. i also enjoy this game when played for first time. The anticipation of expecting which chosen dick i will receive for wat actions is truely enjoyable and diferent.
29) He made me naked and gave me a video. I had to watch the video and masturbate infront of him. I have to lie over the pillow and rub my clits and masturbate. Sometime the vidoe will be finished soon before my orgasam, that time he will give me a dick picture and he will talk dirty abt me with tat dick. Somtime i also start commenting or talk dirty about the dick he shows.
30)  He made me to chat in online chatroom but not more txts, only 10 dirty things or 10 lines with stranger.
31) He records a audio with sexy talkings abt me and my friends and then he will give it to me to masturbate. He will leave the room, I have to listen his sexy talkings and masturbate.

My life was going like this happily with small small naughty things like I said above but one questin changed a innocent conservative budding hot wife into a real hot wife and made me to enter into the new world of pleausre and satisfication
[+] 4 users Like BudingTamilCuck's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good Start
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
(25-04-2021, 09:17 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: Good Start

மிக்க நன்றி. கதை முழுமையாக எழுதி விட்டேன். மேலும் ஆதரவுக்காக காத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.
thanks bro. I have completed writing the story.waiting for more encouragementt to post next part.
[+] 2 users Like BudingTamilCuck's post
Like Reply
Update bro, waiting for your wonderful story.... . Update
[+] 1 user Likes Erotica erotica's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 10:24 AM)Erotica erotica Wrote: Update bro, waiting for your wonderful story.... . Update

thanks a lot bro.. I completed writing the story. waiting for some good encouragements to post rest of the story. Can u tell me wat u liked in 1st part of the story?
Like Reply
Good start. Waiting for more interesting updates
[+] 1 user Likes narenkroger's post
Like Reply
Interesting start dude.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
Going to post the 2nd part in next few minutes
Like Reply
One day we were watching a normal movie in which a handsome rich guy was smooching her in public bus in crowd. She was average looking marreid women in her 30's but the guy looked very handsome & rich. He was manly and masculine with slim structure with beautiful smile. The women in the movie moved away from him and got down showing her dislike.
My husband : How is the guy looking'.
Me : "he looked cute, manly and handsome with good body language. Any girls will fall for him".
My husband : "if such a guy smooches you in bus then what will be your reaction".
Me : "i too will ignore him like the women did".
My Husband : 'why'
Me: 'i Dont know'
My Husband : We did so many nasty things in sex but what makes you to ignore him'.

Yes he was right. I did so many nasty things in sex but me too feel like ignoring him, why?. When i was thining like this, suddenly i heard a question from him.

My Husband : "Imagine this, if suddenly god appears before you and shifts you from here to a crowded bus which is very very dark such tat you cant even see your hands even if kept close to your hands. Then god says to you that 'the Bus is full of handsome male passangers and you will be here for 15 minutes and then u will be shifted back to your home. The guys here will be smooching you, if u dont like then u can just do a knock with your two finger and in next second you will be back in your home. No one in this world know what happened in this bus including me'. In this situation what will u do, will u knock the fingers?". My husband asked like this.

He gave me some time to think. I thought why we ignore even handsome guys? I think it is because of the risk involved, if there is no risk then all women are ready to enjoy the smooch of even multiple hands in muliple places of her boday at the same time.

Me : 'Every women in the world enjoys the touch of new hand if the women's mood is triggered properly and there is Zero risk involved. This is Universal Secret. High Mood + Zero Risk = Wider spliting of leg'.

My Husband : "Wider spliting of leg is applicable only on unmarreid girls or even to Married women with kids".
I immediately replied "Even to married women",
My Husband : "Wat about you".
Me : am also a marreid women.
My Husband : "Why married women? they already receive pleasure from their husband then why they enjoy new hands touching them".
Me : New hand = New Feelings + New & Different pleasure. Different men give different pleasure. One sucks well other fuck well and some other does these two well. Few will be expert is smooching while dancing, Romancing, Seducing, Different hands different feelings. Men has different characters, one will be smooth and romace very slowly seducing every women but some may be rough & fast.
My Husband : omg, u know this much. i cant beleive.
Me : I learned all this from you only. You are my Guru in sex.In short, Women always wanted to experience different things so in sex also they want different things.
My Husband : What abt you, u miss anything from me in sex?
Me : No Darling. I love u so much. In sex u satisfy me fully by suking though i never experience how a good fucking will be, so am not worried abt fucking orgasam, am very happy with suckin orgasm u give me. Am very much satisfied wife.
My Husband : Then why u said 'Yes i will also not knock the fingers'.
Me : Simple. Different men, different character and different pleasure. .
My Husband : So u will also expereince new hands and split ur leg wide open if u in high mood and zero risk
Me : Ofcourse yes, U dont like?
My Husband : Ofcourse i like, I wanted to give u the pleasures which u missing from me.
This was a very big chat. Actually in reality we talked more than this but i cut short to reduce the length of the story and to not bore the readers.

My husband laughingly said : One day i will give u risk free situation then i will see whether u will split wider or close ur legs tighly.

Few weeks after this discussion he suddenly said that we will go to movie this Wednesay 3pm show to a movie. The movie was a flop movie. It is a Ghost movie. I did not like the movie and told him.

Me : Why u wasted two tickets, The movie does not worth a penny. How much it costed?

My Husband : 10K + Cost of 3 movie tickets. It worth every penny. U too will say the same after returning home.

Me : Smiled, Your are kiddng. Why three tickets? Our son is studying in Hostel so only we two at home.

My Husband : Did u remeber these words @ High Mood + Zero Risk = Wider Legs.

omg. he is telling the truth then. But instead of asking abt the 3rd ticket i asked him abt the 10K cost.

My Husband : He is a call boy.

Me : Wat is that, call boy?

My Husband : A call boy is guy working for adult corporate company who trains them well in fukcing and seducing women. They are best in the world to seduce a women. They are 10000% safe, They are tested well before meeting a client. One boy will serve one lady per week. So he is high energetic. We can choose as per our preference. We can choose Age, Married status, Height, Weight, Colour, Race. There are guys varying from 1000 to 2Lakhs. High rate boys are from Rich family and they do only with beautiful girls or marreid women for high price. (All these Corporate thing is a lie which my husband later revealed)

On hearing such things i got bit uneasy and striclty said "am not coming to the movie, You alone go and enjoy with him" but at the same time , I was eager to know more about the call boys and asked him 'Why u said it is 'Zero Risk'

My Husband : I choose a guy from Delhi and he is very smart and handsome. They verified us tat we are real married couples.

Me : U did not anser my question yet? What made u to say it has Zero risk.

My Husband : Zero risk because it is same like that God thing we discussed some weeks back. The theatre will be very dark since it is ghost movie and all the incidents in the movie happes in night so he cant even see ur face clearly. I booked on wednesday so tat the theatre will be empty, I checked online of how many tickets booked and found only 30 tickets booked out of 200. Also no one has booked near to our seat. I booked a Corner seat in the dark.We will arrive before he comes and sit in the dark theatre. I sent the tickets to the company and they will handover to him. He does not know ur name, location or anything abt u. He cant even see ur face in that dark. We can leave the theatre before the interval. He was ordered by the company to leave the theatere only after the movie completion. i think we will hardly stay there for just 10 to 15 mins. U can come and sit there, he will just touch ur hand and rub it. Nothing other than this.

Me : What if he follows.

My Husband : No chance for that because he signed a 10L loan bond with the company so if he misbehaves and if we complain to the company then he will be dismised along with the payment of 10L to the company which no one will risk.

Me : (Jokinlgy said)What if he get falls on my beauty and ready to pay 10L for me.

My Husband : Ha ha ha. Corporate is bigger than an Individual. They can do him anything if we complain. He is like our slave. he has to do wat we say.

Me : So what order you gave to him?

My Husband : The order given to him is to touch and just smooch her hand only. Nothing more. I wanted you to just feel the simple touch of a new man.

Me : Touching only the hand right? Ok let him do it. I Wont mind his touching, i will just
simply watch the movie.

My Husband : Dont have too much confidence in u. He is expert in Smooching, Sucking and Fucking. His profile said he seduced 28 married womens in which 5 women were very very very conservative who not even allowed to touch their hands. But he seduced them slowly. He is one of the high rated guy. Womens gave him a very high rating. Especially those 5 conservative women gave him 5 out of 5 stars.

Me : 28 huh. Omg. Then he might be expert in all.

After hearing all this my initial uneasyness converted to Eagerness.
Like Reply
Part 3

Me : I wil prepare a "Not to do List" so tat we both are sure what to expect inside the dark room. In my Not do do List there is only one thing "He cant touch anything more than my hand, I Wont even hand shake or talk with him like a known person, Just go and sit for 10 mintues with his hand over my had and come back home". U are praising him too much like he is great seducer in the world, lets see wat he does with my hand for 10 min. Pity poor guy. No way he can seduce me. I challenge u

Hubby : he is also a normal human, wat u expect him to do with just a hand of a marreid lady for 10 mins. Yes u are right he is a poor pity guy who just rubs ur hand for 10 mins. Atleast you should allow any of ur weak points to be touched.

Me : my weak point is pussy licking, do u want me to do tat?( in harsh tone)

Hubby: No, there are other weak point for u like ur stomach and neck. Am sure u will get seduced very easily if u allow him to touch ur stomach or ur neck.

Me : Ha ha ha. Even if he touch my stomah, i wont get seduced. But i wanted him to get restricted only to my hands and let him show his talent and experience got from 28 womens.

For the first time in my life am going to be touched by a guy in my hand for 10 mins. I wanted to get ready for the movie with him so i went and wrote in a paper of things to buy and then gave to my hubby and said "Lets go to the shopping now"

My husband saw the list wide open which read.
New Slevless thin tops.
New Long skirt.
New Sexy Jetty and Bra.
Dark red Lipstick.
Sexy Scent.

i never used scent before but this time i wanted to use it.

My hubby got the pen from me and wrote something in the list which he never showed me. We went to shopping and searching for good dress for the Delhi handsome guy. My hubby choose me the dress and it was nice.i bought slvless tops and long skirt chosen by my hubby. I wanted to go special for him. He paid for the dress and next we went to Inners section, me and my hubby entered the inners section and there he stood at the corner and I choose my jetty and went near to him to show wheather it is ok.

Hubby : Red jetty will be nice for u, u will look sexy in dark cherry red..

He himself went and bought me red jetty. Then i bought bra.

We went to lipstick section, my hubby asked me to buy some light colour but i wanted to buy Cherry red lipstick for the Delhi guy. I wanted to be special in each thing for the delhi guy.

Then we went to scent section

Hubby to Shopkeeper : Give me women scent.

Me bananato the shoop keeper) Give me some sexy one which will be liked my North indians, North indians ku Pudicha scent a kodunga.

my hubby looked at me and smiled

Hubby : U getting ready for him nicely.

Me : U dont like?

Hubby : I enjoy u getting ready for the delhi guy and also enjoying the feel of helpiing u in getting ready for him. It's different feel.

Me : Enjoyyyyyyy.

I was looking for some house chore things but suddenly he vanished and found him after some time.i know he went to buy the thing which he noted and hide from me.

We bought all the things listed and we returend home. While going to home i asked him wat u bought without knowing me but he din tell.

We reached home late night and we both slept soon.

He asked me to get up early morning. I got up, burshed and went to bathoom for bathing but he stopped me

Hubby : Today i will bath you. I will make you ready for him and i will wore you the dress we bought for him.

We both went inside the bathroom and he left bathroom and came again after some time. I was surprised to see the Veet hair remover in his hand.

Me : Oh this is wat u bought for me. Am suprised how u wanted to make me ready for him. Do u really enioy in making me ready for him?

Hubby : Ofcourse yes Chellam. It gives me some kick to make you ready for some one else. I wanted you to be super soft when he touch your hand.

He came near me and removed all my dress.
He cleaned all my hairs on my both hands. he removed hairs from my legs and everywhere including my pussy, Armpits, Ass.

This is new experience for me. He never cared me like this before. I understood the cuckold love and frustated thinking that i delayed this much time.

He poured water over me and applied soap and washed me. I just sat simply and he wasted me throughly.

Hubby: i cleaned your body for him.

---Now we will ellaborate the story from my husband point of view--

I arranged her dress over the bed. I took out the bra and jetty and removed the price tags and kept it over the bed. Then i took the scent and sprayed over the Jetty bra and her dress. She saw me and laughed.

My Wife : U seem to be enjoying in making me ready for him.

Me : In the dark he cant see any thing so scent is the only thing for him to imagine you tats y am applying all over ur dress.

She took the scent and applied it over her cleanly shaved armpit boobs stomach neck and kept it over the bed. I took the scent and applied over her ass and pussy. We both laughed and enjoyed the moment.She just wore her Bra. I put the bra hook without knowing am the one who is going to remove the hook in theatre for a stranger. she then wore tops and sat over the mirror without her underwear. She started getting ready with her make up.

She took very long time for her make up, She spent more time on her hair style.
I was happy making her ready for him but i always had doubt that why she getting ready with new dress, lipstick because in dark he cant see her face and hair.

While she was getting ready we were chit chatting and tat time she asked me.

Wife : How he will look.

I did all things for her but i totally forgot to show the picture of him. I had some 5 pictures of him. Showed her one by one. while she getting her hair combed without any dress below.

My wife : Is he the guy? Or u just showing some actor from a hindi serial.

i saw a shy smile on her face, Wow. u wont get to see such shy smile if u are not a cuck hubby. actually tat was not shy smile, it was a smile of happiness. i asked her how he looks

Wife : Very Cute, Manly, attractive, Good physic. His eyes looks very much attractive with the lens.

She kept praising him. Now i saw a differnt glow in her face. Her face became very much happy. Her Face is reflection of her mind. When i was showing her pictures she came forward and kissed the mobile.

Shock to me. She totally involved into this.

Finally she got ready with her face makeup and she stood. I Wore her Jetty and Skirt. Her cherry red chetty was very tight for her ass cheeks. i had tried a little bit to lift the jetty over the ass cheeks.

Now she looking absoutely beautiful and georgeous. i never saw her with such glowing face. She was sexy with dark lipstick

I wanted to hug her and went close to her to hug and kiss her but she stopped.

My Wife : Noooo. It will spoil my make up. Hug and kiss me after we return from theatre.

So I checked her scent smell from her neck.

My Wife : Check my handbag whether money and other things are there.

I went to check her handbag and tat time i took some thing from my pocket and put it inside her bag. She saw me and asked wat it is.I told ' Nothing'

But she came to me and checked the handbag and started laughing. i Kept a pocket of condom inside her handbag which i brought without her knowledge.

My Wife : U are making big comedy. Why u put this thing in my handbag.

Me : There are few rules to be strictly followed as the company norms. One such thing is handy condom packets. They added this norms after many reviews from customers. Many husbands complained that they met the guy without any expection of doing anything with him but they finally ended up in doing sex with him. So to be on the careful side they added this norms.

My wife : This is too much. Never ever this packets will be useful for me.
I wont allow him to touch more than my hand but u are talking abt condom. What a Comedy.

Me : You have to be very very careful with him. i will always be with u to check if u or him cross the limits we set in our Not to Do list.

Wife : (with a smile). I can handle him all alone even without you.

Me : if you can do things in front of me then fine. If you go alone with him then also am fine with it.

I felt like she wanted to meet him all alone but i know she is not ready for tat.

Finally we reached the Mall much earlier than the movie. The mall is almost empty. Very very few persons roming there.
We romed the whole mall and finally went inside the theatre much earlier. They started to play the Ad. i was shocked, i planned everything perfectly but forgot this AD will show more light and the guy can see her fully in the light. So i told her to move out of the therater and we will come after 20 minutes when the movie starts so that it will be dark and he cant able to see ur face clearly. Myself and she got up from the seat and were walking in our row. Tat time we found a well built smart and handsome guy walking toward us in our row. We saw his face clearly in the bright light. Actually he was more handsome than in the picture. He really looked like a hero, He walked so stylish. he looked so stylish and manly. His hair style was very porsh like a rich guy. He was simply superb.

He saw me and my wife and guesed us correclty. He gave his hand to my wife and introduced himself without his name. My wife, who said she wont even hand shake or talk with him, gave her hand to him and smiled at him and started talking to him

My wife : You look so stylish and manly.

Call Guy : Thanks.

Me : We were about to leave the theatere since we hve 20 more mnutes to start the movie.

i wanted to leave the theatre and come after 20 minutes so told him ' You wait here and we will be back after 20 minutes".

I thought my wife will be nervous but saw her face and realised that she was too cool. She kept watching him while I was talking to him.

Call Guy : When i was ordered to meet a chennai girl i thought am going to meet a normal chennai married women but u look so uniqu and different from other chennai women i met. Infact to be frank u are the most beautiful chennai marreid women i met in my career. By the way ur face and body structure is very unique. I like it very much. U smell very nice from top to bottom. Ur dress make u look very sexy. I love baby pink skirt of urs. Wow the lipstick, u looking amazing in the lipstick. Overall u are georgeous women.Ur hair looks very silky and stylish.

My Wife : Ya, my husband bought me this dress for today's meeting. All are new.

Call Guy : Oh u wanted to look special for me. Superb to hear this from a georgeous lady. Thanks for treating me as a special guy. Am sure i will also treat u as specail women and will make this day unforgetable day in ur whole life.

I was just looking both of them flitering each other infront of me. They totally forgot that her husband is standing near by.

I praised her beauty during our love days. After our marraige i totally forgot to praise her. She was taken back to her olden days of Flirting with me. She seems to to enjoying his praise on her body, beauty and dress.

To make them remember my presence i coughed and said Excuse me.

Me : Excuse me. I feel thirsty and will be back in sometime after buying some water from outside shop.

I held my wife hand and about to take a step forward with her but he interrupted me and said

Call guy : I will buy for u sir

He went out to buy me water.

Wife to Me : Never heared someone praising me for so many years. I think the last u praised me was during our love days. He is really a good seducer. He just saw me for a second but he praised me from Toe to bottom and he did not even left the air scent coming from me. He loved the dress bought by u. Thanks for the dress hubby.

While talking like this she changed her face reaction and i asked her wat happened.

My Wife : Want to use Toilet. Ate too much in the morning.

She was running and i saw her Ass slightly shaking and told myself "am lucky to have such a ass queen".

Her ass will be round in shape. She has perfect shapped ass. She is famous in our college for her ass. Even many times i wantedly walked behined her to see her ass shaking left and light.

After sometime she again came back running to me and handed over her hand bag and said it is disturbing her. I took her hand bag and waited for very long time. He did not come and she also did not come.
The movie started so theatre became complet dark, it's been 20 minutes they both went outside. In the entrance i saw a new couple entering the theater. i was thinking they might be college lovers who came here to enjoy like we did in college days. The girl was holding his sholder so tightly like a romantice couples which looked like she hugging his hand. I could not see much of them like their face or dress due to darkness. But the couple suddenly started talking to each other, I think they were fighting and the girl left very fast followed by his boyfriend.

In sometime the call guy came followed by my wife in few minutes.

She crossed my seat and was about to sit but she did not sit. She again started running away from me and this time i noticed some difference in her running. Her Ass cheeks was shaking left and right a lot.
Some 20 minutes back only i saw her ass shaking slightyl but this time it was shaking a lot more than previous one. I guesed she not wearing her panty. Just a guese. But i found no reason for her to be without her panty. She is very conservative women. Some months back we came to this mall and i wanted her to do some nasty things and asked her to go to restroom and remove her jetty and keep in the handbag, then we will rome freely without underwear ie Jetty. She was in Leggins. But she stronlgy said a big Noooo. But i tried to convience her and finally she said ok and went inside the bathroom. She came after few minutes and told me 'No i cant do it, sorry.' I did not say anything. Such a conservative wife she is.

Did she forgot to wear from home? No Chance because her previous shake was normal. Without further thinking i just opened her hand bag and found n
a new small plastic cover. I took the small plastic cover and opned it and wat i saw gave shock to my life and pleasure to my cuckold fantasy. Found newly bought cherry red underwear inside the small cover and one more thing gave me another shock. I saw a white men undewear. My wife underwear and a men underwear in a small plastic cover. I was shocked to the core. How come her underwear came inside her bag and whose underwer is this, with two underwears in my both hands i stayed in confused mind.
Like Reply
Don't expect the story to be erotic. it is my real life story. Just typing what happened in real life without any extra fittings to improve the erotica of the story.
Like Reply
keep going
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Please, continue
[+] 1 user Likes Safestguy's post
Like Reply
thanks for ur overwhelming response to my story.
Like Reply
next part will be posted tomorrow 9:30 pm.
Like Reply
superrr
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2021, 10:24 PM)BudingTamilCuck Wrote: next part will be posted tomorrow 9:30 pm.
Where is your update? . Waiting for your story bro....
Like Reply
(30-04-2021, 10:24 PM)BudingTamilCuck Wrote: next part will be posted tomorrow 9:30 pm.
Where is your update? . Waiting for your story bro....
Like Reply
(25-04-2021, 08:41 PM)BudingTamilCuck Wrote: 10000% True - How my Conservative Tamil Braaaahhmiinnn Wife wanted to became his 1 day Wife

This is 1000000000% really happened incident.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. 

I was once a innocent wife who does not know that child is born through insertion but now I have changed to a hot wife who wanted to show off her cleavage to someone other than my hubby.

We tried different different things in our sex life like below.
1) Keeping my freinds or his friends pictures in mobile over my boobs and pussy.
2) Calling out my friends or his friends name during my orgasm.
3) Myself reading sex stories loudly while he licking me.
4) Virtual threesome using a dildo.
5) Blindfold sex imagining my college friends.
6) Online chat with strangers.
7)  Posing for his camera etc
8) Opening Twitter, Facebook & Insta accounts and watching how others comment on a girl. I usually get wet after reading the comments praising a women.
9) He keep sending me hot pictures and videos like a maried women showing her clevage to others, married women seduced by others, Hot short dress pictures showing clevage,thighs. Women pictures showing their navel ans side boob in saree. Cleavage in Saree pictures.
10) He keep sending me Stories like Wife Massage, Wife with Swim coach & Gym coach, Wife going Vacation wih friends, Wife in office party.
11) He sends couples confession text where husband & wife explaning his and her first time feeling and some naughty incidents happened during sex with others.
12) He send me Hot wife captions.
13) He installed a app in his and my mobile through which he sends me Dare things to Do like below
a) Comment something on twitter for the post u like. Comments words more than 6 words
b) Do 10 comments in Twitter today.  Each comment more than 6 words.
c) Like 10 captions in Twitter
d) Like 10 videos in Twitter.
e) Follow 10 members in Twitter.
f) Comment dirty in Twitter.
g) Post something in Twitter.
h) Ask any private question in Twitter
i) Read Comments for the Hotwife posing pictures in Twitter and like 10 comments
j) Reply to some comments on pictures of post of other hotwife or any post.
k) Ask abt Premature ejaculation problem on twitter.more than 30 words.
l) Post wat u like in sex in Twitter. More than 50 words.
m) Post wat u don't like in sex. Not more than 20 words.
n) Like 10 dick  picture & Comment to it in more than 20 words.
o) Like 10 comments on dick picture.
p) Download some dick picture u like most and show me and then talk dirty abt that picture. Also u can comapre it with me by keeping the picture next to my dick. Can tease me by kissing the Dick picture and keeping it over ur boobs or pussy.
q) Ask some 3 questions in Twitter about ur sex life.
r) Create  3 sexy polls in Twitter.
s) Reply or Start a chat with somone u like in Twitter and the delete the chat history without showing me
t) Compliment a dick pictures in Twitter through a one to one chat who posted the dick.
u) Start a poll asking which part of u ur twitter followers want to see.Lips, Akkul, thigh.
v) Beg me to take a profile pic of ur twitter account.
w) Chat with a stranger about ur husband cuckold fanstay and how u enjoy it and take a screenshot or some text to show as a proof that u did it to ur husband. Dont show the whole chat to hubby, delete the whole chat. Just show very few as proof.
x) Ask someone to Fuck u in Twitter.
y) Choose captions from my collections in laptop and post any caption in Twitter
z) Choose Dick from my collection in laptop and post in Twitter with some comments over the dick.
aa) Ask sexy questions in Twitter by tagging your husband twitter account in that post .
bb) Post my mark in satisfying you in sex through intercourse and through sucking by tagging your husband twitter account.
14) Make me sit in a chair with myself recording the videos of my hubby masturbating in the bed by talking dirty  and then we both will see and me comment on the video before deleting it.
15)  I wore Dildo and he sucking the dildo.
16) He used big dildos and made my pussy loose, my pussy was very tight because he did not insert for many years or i did not allow him to insert since he cant satisfy me by insertion. He then inserted into my loose pussy and talked dirty like i fucked someone who had big dick.
17)  He made a human size structure with pillow and his Shirt-phant. He inserted the dildo between the pillow and asked me to imagine it is a new guy. he will sit in the chair and i sit over the didlo and fuck the dildo with my ass going up and down. Using Ink pillar he took the rice boiled water which is very thick like real cum and pour it inside my pussy. When the boiled rice water comes he lick my pussy with it and talk dirty like it is other men cum inside me. He records it and later we do some commets about the video before deleting it.  
18) Made me walk naked by shaking her ass and show her the vidoe with comments and dirty talking.
19) Blindfolded me and smooched by telling some hot stories about me with my college friends and his office friends.
20) Send some stories and he watch me masturbating by reading the stories.
21) He show me some seducing vidoe and we act like same moaning, face reaction, body actions.
22) He send me some sexy selfie and ask me to send the same like tat later unexpectedly.
23) I chat with him like he is a stranger and am a hot wife.
26) He sends me some dick pictures and i need to choose anyone to kiss it and also to keep it over her boobs and pussy.
28) He asks me to choose some 10 dick pictures. He gives a number to each dick from 1 to 10. I choose a number from a bowl.  I also have to choose from another bowl with actions written in paper like Kiss, Keep over boobs, Keep over pussy, Keep over ur ass, Comapre it with Hubby dick. So finally wat ever number comes i have to use tat dick and do the actions i choosen from bowl. i also enjoy this game when played for first time. The anticipation of expecting which chosen dick i will receive for wat actions is truely enjoyable and diferent.
29) He made me naked and gave me a video. I had to watch the video and masturbate infront of him. I have to lie over the pillow and rub my clits and masturbate. Sometime the vidoe will be finished soon before my orgasam, that time he will give me a dick picture and he will talk dirty abt me with tat dick. Somtime i also start commenting or talk dirty about the dick he shows.
30)  He made me to chat in online chatroom but not more txts, only 10 dirty things or 10 lines with stranger.
31) He records a audio with sexy talkings abt me and my friends and then he will give it to me to masturbate. He will leave the room, I have to listen his sexy talkings and masturbate.

Excellent ways to experiment.... But looks like these were just a trigger for the real action

Nice start by the way
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waitinv for update... For last 3 days
Like Reply