ROLEPLAY BITCHES REQUIRED
ARE THERE BITCHES OUT THERE WHO CAN ROLEPLAY AS ACTRESSES AND SATISFY MY EVERY NEED
FEEL FREE TO PING ME
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-01-2019, 12:56 PM)satishdog Wrote: ARE THERE BITCHES OUT THERE WHO CAN ROLEPLAY AS ACTRESSES AND SATISFY MY EVERY NEED
FEEL FREE TO PING ME
Mai hun na
Navneet kaur,married age 31
[+] 1 user Likes Navneetbhabhi's post
Like Reply
Yes..i am
[+] 2 users Like sexbomb's post
Like Reply
mi krungi...meri age 35 hi....diversed lady hu....
Like Reply
Hi... add me on skype for chat
Like Reply
any one here for real meet real sex pm me further plzz, secrecy assured...
Like Reply
hi i am black bull i like to roleplay in tamil and english andy cuckold or incest can ping me and u can play as ladies ping me in hnagout tamilpayan24;
Like Reply
Those who are interested to ROLEPLAY as actress and enjoy
Pm me
Like Reply
i am JORDANA BREWSTER a hot 36 year old interpol agent whose work was to identify international teroorists drug suplliers and criminals and treat them accordingly....

satish was a 26 year old international indian criminal who could speak hindi and english and he was a drug lord and was on our radar

my performance was really low and agency threatened me that they will fire me soon but suddenly i got my last chance

i was in a party where i got called that satish has been caught by our agency and its my last chance that i get all the information from him within 24 hrs  or else i will have to quit job

i got chance also because i could understand bit of hindi too but could speak english only

so i got information that satish has been kept in a private villa ..... so i reached there by my car outside as satish was inside sitting

i was wearing same kind of dress a in pic with all files in hand

[Image: jordana-brewster-p.s.-arts-express-yours...017-12.jpg]

[Image: jordana-brewster-at-elle-s-women-in-tele...2016_1.jpg]

[Image: Beautiful-lit-living-room-of-the-lavish-...Mexico.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 08:51 PM)Divya01 Wrote: i am JORDANA BREWSTER a hot 36 year old interpol agent whose work was to identify international teroorists drug suplliers and criminals and treat them accordingly....

satish was a 26 year old international indian criminal who could speak hindi and english and he was a drug lord and was on our radar

my performance was really low and agency threatened me that they will fire me soon but suddenly i got my last chance

i was in a party where i got called that satish has been caught by our agency and its my last chance that i get all the information from him within 24 hrs  or else i will have to quit job

i got chance also because i could understand bit of hindi too but could speak english only

so i got information that satish has been kept in a private villa ..... so i reached there by my car outside as satish was inside sitting

i was wearing same kind of dress a in pic with all files in hand

[Image: b87a702d7b40857a652b156f2dcc1bb7-768x768.jpg]

[Image: jordana-brewster-at-elle-s-women-in-tele...2016_1.jpg]

[Image: Beautiful-lit-living-room-of-the-lavish-...Mexico.jpg]

( myself satish a 26 year old very intelligent and agressive drug lord who was also nicknamed " satish escobar " as i was the main guy who made it possible to sell drugs produced in the indian viillages out of poilce radar and sell them in london and i was making huge amounts of money doing so and i had billions of dollar bounty on me)

( the interpol caught me as one of my dealers snitched on me and told the interpol guys my location they captured me and took me in a helicopter and put me in a private villa type of tree house in deep forest with huge security below )

( they have caught me but until they find out the way my operation works how the drugs are sold what the routes are how we get money till then catching me was usless if they didnt get this information)

( i heard some guys chatting downside that a special agent named jordana was gievn the task of information aqcuirance )

( my hand was cuffed to the table i was seated on )

( i was waiting for her entry and to waste the time of the interpol and not to give them any information whatsoever)
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 08:59 PM)satishdog Wrote: ( myself satish a 26 year old very intelligent and agressive drug lord who was also nicknamed " satish escobar " as i was the main guy who made it possible to sell drugs produced in the indian viillages out of poilce radar and sell them in london and i was making huge amounts of money doing so and i had billions of dollar bounty on me)

( the interpol caught me as one of my dealers snitched on me and told the interpol guys my location they captured me and took me in a helicopter and put me in a private villa type of tree house in deep forest with huge security below )

( they have caught me but until they find out the way my operation works how the drugs are sold what the routes are how we get money till then catching me was usless if they didnt get this information)

( i heard some guys chatting downside that a special agent named jordana was gievn the task of information aqcuirance )

( my hand was cuffed to the table i was seated on )

( i was waiting for her entry and to waste the time of the interpol and not to give them any information whatsoever)

i entered the house nervously as i thought that if there is a criminal then he would look like it..... with files in my hand as i enter i saw a young cute hunk kind of guy who looked very sweet and young.... then when i reached drawing room i look at the files and seee your photo ( uff he is the same guy )

as i closed the door.... with a smiling attitude and come in front of you....

and i sit in front of you on chair..... a bit far with files in hand....

looking in files 

me :  ummmmm satish  tell me fro where shall we start ....? i hope u will co operate with me.... because more you will co operate more it will be beneficial for us ( saying to you looking in file turning the pages over )

[Image: 5cd732b7240000310078f113.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:04 PM)Divya01 Wrote: i entered the house nervously as i thought that if there is a criminal then he would look like it..... with files in my hand as i enter i saw a young cute hunk kind of guy who looked very sweet and young.... then when i reached drawing room i look at the files and seee your photo ( uff he is the same guy )

as i closed the door.... with a smiling attitude and come in front of you....

and i sit in front of you on chair..... a bit far with files in hand....

looking in files 

me :  ummmmm satish  tell me fro where shall we start ....? i hope u will co operate with me.... because more you will co operate more it will be beneficial for us ( saying to you looking in file turning the pages over )

[Image: 5cd732b7240000310078f113.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]

( as u enetred i heard ur high heel sound even before u entered)

( ohh a woman to get information from me lol ...i am not afraid of an electric chair or beatings or torture and these idiots sends a woman to interview and get information from me lol)

( i was laughing inside thinking how i will just play around with this woman and waste the inrepols time)

( as u entered my floor i saw u from a distance "ohhh they got hoties like this in interpol ohh godamn i thought thats in movies" i didnt show anything on my face i was just looking to the right outside at the tree leaves and the mild wind blowing)

( i looked at ur eyes as u sat near me ur hair ur nose and as i heard ur question as u casually turn the pages)

hahahaha what if i dont wanna start 

this is the end of ur interview whoever u are 

they send a woman to get information from the top druglord satish what a joke hahaha

( i was showing u attitude and no respect at all as if undermining u that u cant do nothing)
i will get a lawyer and i will be back to india in no time lady i suggest u dont waste ur time and mine aswell
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:10 PM)satishdog Wrote: ( as u enetred i heard ur high heel sound even before u entered)

( ohh a woman to get information from me lol ...i am not afraid of an electric chair or beatings or torture and these idiots sends a woman to interview and get information from me lol)

( i was laughing inside thinking how i will just play around with this woman and waste the inrepols time)

( as u entered my floor i saw u from a distance "ohhh they got hoties like this in interpol ohh godamn i thought thats in movies" i didnt show anything on my face i was just looking to the right outside at the tree leaves and the mild wind blowing)

( i looked at ur eyes as u sat near me ur hair ur nose and as i heard ur question as u casually turn the pages)

hahahaha what if i dont wanna start 

this is the end of ur interview whoever u are 

they send a woman to get information from the top druglord satish what a joke hahaha

( i was showing u attitude and no respect at all as if undermining u that u cant do nothing)
i will get a lawyer and i will be back to india in no time lady i suggest u dont waste ur time and mine aswell

i listened each and every word u uttered carefully but didnt pay much attention as i didt want to distract myself and keep looking at the files

hmmm name : satish kumar

age 26 birth place : orissa india ok great 

sex : male , single : yes 

ok great satish ( as i read all the information ) 

closed the files and looked in ur eyes... look satish myself jordana brewster 36 years age , married and mom of one kid ( telling you everytning offiially )

tell me everything.... sources of your fund, your partners, your money and i promise you i will let you go or else you should know i am an interpol agent and i can make your life like hell ( i try to scare you saying that )

[Image: jordana-brewster-narciso-rodriguez-proje...emiere.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:17 PM)Divya01 Wrote: i listened each and every word u uttered carefully but didnt pay much attention as i didt want to distract myself and keep looking at the files

hmmm name : satish kumar

age 26 birth place : orissa india ok great 

sex : male , single : yes 

ok great satish ( as i read all the information ) 

closed the files and looked in ur eyes... look satish myself jordana brewster 36 years age , married and mom of one kid ( telling you everytning offiially )

tell me everything.... sources of your fund, your partners, your money and i promise you i will let you go or else you should know i am an interpol agent and i can make your life like hell ( i try to scare you saying that )

[Image: jordana-brewster-narciso-rodriguez-proje...emiere.jpg]

( as u talked i looked at the way ur lips moved and a slight saliva starnd between ur lips as u talked hmmmmmmm )

( mom of a kid fuckkkk lucky kid ...i was thinking of how ur baby would suck milk from ur milk packets and i eyes went to ur cleavage portion as u said u are a mom but ur hair covered ur cleavage)

ohhhh seems like u know everything about me .....

what do u mean by fund partners and money miss interpol ( just to say that u must the hottest woman in interpol i was having fun slipping slight flirty words and not making a serious discussion)

well ohhhh pleeasee dont scare me miss mommy

( i act scared and rattles my handcuffs)

( i shut outside)

please someone save me ( and also laughs at the same time)
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:24 PM)satishdog Wrote: ( as u talked i looked at the way ur lips moved and a slight saliva starnd between ur lips as u talked hmmmmmmm )

( mom of a kid fuckkkk lucky kid ...i was thinking of how ur baby would suck milk from ur milk packets and i eyes went to ur cleavage portion as u said u are a mom but ur hair covered ur cleavage)

ohhhh seems like u know everything about me .....

what do u mean by fund partners and money miss interpol ( just to say that u must the hottest woman in interpol i was having fun slipping slight flirty words and not making a serious discussion)

well ohhhh pleeasee dont scare me miss mommy

( i act scared and rattles my handcuffs)

( i shut outside)

please someone save me ( and also laughs at the same time)

you were sitting on a short sofa kind of a chair and ur hands were cuffed with either side of both arms and i was sitting in front

ummmm satish ( i got frustated with your answers but didnt react as it was my job ).... c'mmon dont you dare to laugh.... if you think you can escape from here then the only person who can save you from me is me.... so please answer my all questions and you will be free i promise...

( i stand up from chair and moving here and there as your eyes were staring me )

ummm tell me satish you guys had a fund transfer of 20 million dollars last week from national bank new zealand to bank of portugal right? tell me who were the guys whom you sold the drugs to and who all were involved ? 

( you were impressed that i knew about that but you were always a hard nut )

[Image: ed183748802fd41dcd6f7e8f28abf57a.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:31 PM)Divya01 Wrote: you were sitting on a short sofa kind of a chair and ur hands were cuffed with either side of both arms and i was sitting in front

ummmm satish ( i got frustated with your answers but didnt react as it was my job ).... c'mmon dont you dare to laugh.... if you think you can escape from here then the only person who can save you from me is me.... so please answer my all questions and you will be free i promise...

( i stand up from chair and moving here and there as your eyes were staring me )

ummm tell me satish you guys had a fund transfer of 20 million dollars last week from national bank new zealand to bank of portugal right? tell me who were the guys whom you sold the drugs to and who all were involved ? 

( you were impressed that i knew about that but you were always a hard nut )

[Image: ed183748802fd41dcd6f7e8f28abf57a.jpg]

( it was as if i cant use my hands as it was tied to either side with belts and wrist cuffed )

(asu stand up and move away from the desk that was between ud i saw ur slight shiny legs hmmmmmmmmmm i looked slowly above at ur face)

i dont know what u are talking miss interpol jordana and why dont u bring me a sandwhich from those 20 million i am kind of hungry 

( i was liking ur hotness but that feminism type attitude in u i hated that and that why i askedu o bring a sandwhich)

make me a vegetable sandwich 

do the womans job 
( kya tange hai sali ki)
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:37 PM)satishdog Wrote: ( it was as if i cant use my hands as it was tied to either side with belts and wrist cuffed )

(asu stand up and move away from the desk that was between ud i saw ur slight shiny legs hmmmmmmmmmm i looked slowly above at ur face)

i dont know what u are talking miss interpol jordana and why dont u bring me a sandwhich from those 20 million i am kind of hungry 

( i was liking ur hotness but that feminism type attitude in u i hated that and that why i askedu o bring a sandwhich)

make me a vegetable sandwich 

do the womans job 
( kya tange hai sali ki)

i looked at you in attitude and folds my hand..... ha ha ha really i must say you are really gutsy.... i have been in interpol for mre than 6 years and no one had such kind of guts that even as a criminal you are asking me for a sandwich.... wow..... woman kind of a job really?

thats why your india is backward isnt it? because you guys still think that women are only meant to be in kitchen.... ( looking at my clock )

its still 7 30 pm only satish its not the time for dinner and dont worry ( i said cutely standing in front of you ) i have whole night with me... i am assigned to take out the information at any cost and you are my guets for tonite in this house.... so please co operate with me

satish tell me the information.... ok tell me the location in india where you guys produce such kind of drugs...? you indians must be really qualified at it.... because we have not seen such kind of drugs ever..... the quality of drugs is 99 percent

wow.... satish tell me atleast? and how about we ca be friends atleast ( i try to act smart and console you )

[Image: jordana-brewster-sexy-legs.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:44 PM)Divya01 Wrote: i looked at you in attitude and folds my hand..... ha ha ha really i must say you are really gutsy.... i have been in interpol for mre than 6 years and no one had such kind of guts that even as a criminal you are asking me for a sandwich.... wow..... woman kind of a job really?

thats why your india is backward isnt it? because you guys still think that women are only meant to be in kitchen.... ( looking at my clock )

its still 7 30 pm only satish its not the time for dinner and dont worry ( i said cutely standing in front of you ) i have whole night with me... i am assigned to take out the information at any cost and you are my guets for tonite in this house.... so please co operate with me

satish tell me the information.... ok tell me the location in india where you guys produce such kind of drugs...? you indians must be really qualified at it.... because we have not seen such kind of drugs ever..... the quality of drugs is 99 percent

wow.... satish tell me atleast? and how about we ca be friends atleast ( i try to act smart and console you )

[Image: jordana-brewster-sexy-legs.jpg]

well we indians acually are right about the place of a woman 
( as u stand near me with folded hands i get the slight feminine musk scent from u mmmmmmmmmmm wowww )

and u are wrong its not just in kitchen there is  also a place called bedroom hahahahaha 

( i was imagining u sucking my dick as u act little cutely )

well we can be friends no issue i have lots of friends in woman u will be agood addition to it if i had my mobile with me i would have send u friend request in facebook 

hope ur hubby at home wont mind hahahahah seeing his hot wife chatting with a young due like me
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:52 PM)satishdog Wrote: well we indians acually are right about the place of a woman 
( as u stand near me with folded hands i get the slight feminine musk scent from u mmmmmmmmmmm wowww )

and u are wrong its not just in kitchen there is  also a place called bedroom hahahahaha 

( i was imagining u sucking my dick as u act little cutely )

well we can be friends no issue i have lots of friends in woman u will be agood addition to it if i had my mobile with me i would have send u friend request in facebook 

hope ur hubby at home wont mind hahahahah seeing his hot wife chatting with a young due like me

( i was shcoked to see such kind of attitude from you but i was liking it ) ummmm really satish ... dont worry my husband is aat hoe with my kids... my job is a different one 

hmmmm since we have becoe friends now satish i hope you can trust me and i can trust you right?

may be you are uncomfortable telling everything in front of camera ( saying looking at you )

i called from mobile....to my security analyst : john do one thing remove all the security from our house and put all the security far at main gate and also switch of all the cameras as i want privacy with satish

( turning my mobile off and looking at you in attitude)

is it ok now satish pease tell me now all the information.... look i have trusted you.... hope u tell me something about you ..... please?

( saying this standing in front of you folding my hands )

[Image: jordana-brewsters-hot-lips.jpeg]
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 09:57 PM)Divya01 Wrote: ( i was shcoked to see such kind of attitude from you but i was liking it ) ummmm really satish ... dont worry my husband is aat hoe with my kids... my job is a different one 

hmmmm since we have becoe friends now satish i hope you can trust me and i can trust you right?

may be you are uncomfortable telling everything in front of camera ( saying looking at you )

i called from mobile....to my security analyst : john do one thing remove all the security from our house and put all the security far at main gate and also switch of all the cameras as i want privacy with satish

( turning my mobile off and looking at you in attitude)

is it ok now satish pease tell me now all the information.... look i have trusted you.... hope u tell me something about you ..... please?

( saying this standing in front of you folding my hands )

[Image: jordana-brewsters-hot-lips.jpeg]

( as u did all that i thought thats all a prank to get me start saying)

but how do i know all the cameras are shut may be its recording and u are playing around with me haaa

the womans brains are cunning as always 
( looking at ur sleveless arms)

i dont trust u 

u may be a hot but u dont have good brains hahahaha
u cant play around with me 

( i wanted to make sure the cameras were off for sure )
Like Reply