Adultery Kindness Bites Back - Copied
Jessica Giles is the girl who has everything or at least that what people said. Her father Bill is the founder of a Fortune 500 company while her mother Merinda is a famous feminist. Raised by the two amazing persons, Jessica has become an extremely kind but somewhat naive girl. In fact, kindness is the one quality that Jessica is particularly proud of as she wants to become a philanthropist just like her parents. Little did she know, in one fateful morning, that kindness she was proud of will turn her world upside down.

"Good morning sweetie, woke up early today?" Her father Bill said as he walked through the kitchen door after his morning run. He turned forty five this year but still maintained those hunky features from his youth.
"Have to leave earlier dad, the new bus stop is at the other side of the hill," Jessica replied. The school changed their bus route this year, which was no longer stop nearby her hill mansion.
"Sweetie, why don't you let dad give you a ride?" Her mom said. Merinda was a bit overweight woman in her forty. Despite being a billionaire's wife, she still did household chores to build a close-knit 'normal' family atmosphere.
"Can't mom, my friends may find out." Jessica said. Unlike other rich kids of her age, she wanted to enjoy a normal high school life, which was the reason she had been trying to hide her identity for years.
"But I'm worried sweetie. Someone posted on Facebook about a sex cult at the other side of the hill" Merinda said.
"Don't worry honey, my friend Mark confirmed that was fake news. Besides, a little morning walk is always good for our angel" Bill cut in. His wife was always a bit dramatic.
"I have to go, see you at night mom, dad!" Her alarm went off. Jessica quickly grabbed her backpack and left.
-----
While Jessica was fast running to the bus station, her eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of someone in the sideway bush.
"Help...me..." a fainted voice reached Jessica.
Jessica stopped immediately. Few seconds later, she found a beautiful naked girl trapped in the bush.
"Help..." the girl tried to touch Jessica's hands.
Jessica quickly held the girl's hand. What on earth had happened to this poor beautiful girl? She felt so much sadness just by looking at small cuts all over the girl's beautiful body.
Jessica immediately called her father. A few minutes later, Bill arrived, shockingly looked at the scene before his eyes.
"What happened Jessie?" Bill asked.
"I don't know, I just found her lying in the bush. She seems really hurt dad!" Jessica said.
Without further ado, Bill carefully carried the poor girl to the car in his strong arms. The girl E-cup boobs softly touched his chest and her sweet floral scent filled up his nose. Bill blushed a bit, it had been years since he was this close to a young girl.
The three then drove to a private hospital nearby, owned by Bill's corporation. The girl was admitted to a special care room while Jessica and Bill left for school and work respectively.
-----
Jessica came back to the hospital right after class. She sat by the still unconscious girl. The girl's face had been washed allowing Jessica to admire her beauty. She seems to be the same age as Jessica. This girl's face was a younger and hotter version of Megan Fox while her body rivalled that of Victoria Secret models.
Few moments later, the girl woke up to the happy face of Jessica. She seemed a bit lost like a small animal, which kicked in Jessica's mother instinct.
"Hi, I'm Jessica. How do you feel?" Jessica friendly asked.
"I'm..I'm Nicole. Where am I?" Nicole worriedly replied.
"You don't have to worry Nicole. My father owns this hospital. You're totally safe here". Jessica assured Nicole.
Upon hearing that, Nicole burst out in tears. She then told Jessica her story, about how she escaped from a sex cult where both her parents forced her to marry an old guy.
"That's horrible what they did to you Nicole!" Jessica furily stated. "I'm sure the security officer will make them pay for this".
"It won't do, the cult has members in security officer departments, government, everywhere." Nicole cried. "If you give me to the security officer they will immediately bring me back to that hell"
Jessica was shocked. She cannot imagine how hard Nicole's life was. Her kindness finally kicked in. She had decided to help Nicole.
"Don't worry, we won't give you to anyone Nicole. You can stay with us for the time being, I'm sure my father will agree" Jessica tried to calm Nicole.
"What will I agree with sweetie?" Bill suddenly entered the room. He left work early today to check up on the stranger his daughter met.
"Dad!" Jessica joyfully hugged Bill. "You have to help Nicole" Jessica then told her father about Nicole's situation and why she thought it would be best to keep Nicole at their house for a while.
Bill was reluctant at first but eventually had to agree to Jessica's request. There was no way for him to reject his princess' order.
As the Giles went out to call Merinda about the situation. Nicole's face turned to a dark, cold expression.
-----
Two weeks have passed since Nicole moved into the Giles mansion.
Since the arrival of Nicole, the Giles mansion has brightened up even more. It turned out Nicole was not only a beautiful girl but also extremely intelligent. Despite being homeschooled since birth, Nicole still knew a lot about sciences, arts, and even technology. Jessica was so surprised at her friend's abilities to which Nicole simply replied "I told you. Many respected people were members of the cult, scientists and artists included". Nicole taught Jessica many things that she had never thought of before, such as genders and sex. Upon meeting Merinda, Nicole was also into feminism activities, the two could talk for hours about Merinda's projects. However, the most pleased one was Bill. Nicole had a great deal of knowledge in software technology, a thing Bill worked on but both Merinda and Jessica didn't have much interest in.
On a sunny day, as Nicole's wounds had finally healed, the young girls decided to use the big pool in the backyard while Bill was working in his office right above it.
Jessica let out a big wow when Nicole walked in her swimsuit. Nicole has a perfect body that every girl has to envy. Even Bill was amazed to see the young girl's flawless body over this office's windows.
After the girls had played in water for hours, Jessica got out to get some rest while her friend kept on circling around the pool.
"Won't you come here to rest Nicole, the sun is too hot, you may have a heat stroke" Jessica said.
"Don't worry Jennie, this weather is perfect to get some tan" Nicole released her swimsuit, showing every inch of her perfect body under the sunlight.
Jessica's face flushed upon seeing this. Her friend was too...liberal, too...freedom. At the same time, she felt a strange sensation coming from her lower body. Jessia shook her head and tried to divert her attention from her friend's smoking hot body to the Jane Austin's book she was reading.
After 15 minutes, Jessica couldn't hear any waving sound from the pool. She quickly came to check on Nicole and saw her friend unconsciously afloat on the water. Jessica let out a huge scream. Before she could do anything, her father Bill jumped right straight from his office's balcony to the pool. He lifted Nicole from the water, holding her naked body in his strong muscular arms.
Putting the still unconscious Nicole by the pool side, Bill tried to do CPR. As he was giving Nicole the kiss of life, he could feel the sweet smell of Nicole filled up his mouth and his hands were touching the softest bounciest boobs he had ever known.
After a few minutes, Nicole woke up. She tried to sit up but weakly fell to Bill's chest. She clung on his shoulders with her face too close to his that Bill could again smell her cherry breath. His heart beat faster but he blamed it on the intense CPR he just performed.
"Jessica, go get Nicole some ices and call doctor Phill". Bill said to his still froze daughter. His daughter's slow react dismayed Bill a bit, he wished if only Jessica could take after Nicole's quick wits.
Jessica woke up from her panic state. She ran into the kitchen to get ice cubes and called her family private doctor. When she got back, Nicole was sitting naked on her father's lap, weakly putting her head on his wide muscular chest.
Jessica couldn't understand yet but at that moment something was instinctively telling her the life she had would soon change to an unwanted direction.
--------
One week after the heat stroke event. The two girls were cuddling in bed watching "Shall we dance?".
"Your father really looks like Richard Gere". Nicole joked.
"I know right, many people said that". Jessica was happy at her friend's compliment. It was true that her father was still hot at his age.
"You know, the other day I saw a poster of a dance competition on twitter. Just wonder if it's a good idea for me to join" Nicole said. "Dance was my only joy when I was at the cult and I would like to continue this hobby. Perhaps, if I'm good enough I can even make a living of it".
"I don't see what keep you from joining this competition. You have my full support girl!" Jessica said.
"But I need a dance partner, and I don't know any guy, except your dad." Nicole said.
"Don't worry Nicole. I'm sure my dad will help. Don't you know that my father used to be a dance champion in college. In fact, my parents got together at a dance club, not many people know of it though" Jessica joyfully said.
"That's perfect, Jessie!" Nicole bursted out in joy as she gave Jessica a big hug. Behind Jessica's back, Nicole smirked in an evil way.
----------
"Just this time dad, pleaseeeee!" Jessica used her sweet tactic, it always had an effect on Bill.
"Not very appropriate sweetie. I'm much older than Nicole and the only one I swore to dance with was your mother" Bill responded.
"I don't see it as a big deal at all honey. This competition can be a big help for Nicole if she decides to take a career in dancing" Merinda stepped in after overhearing their conversation.
"If you two say so then" Bill gave in, he would do anything his beloved wife and daughter want. What hurt could a little dance do right?
--------
Jessica watched as Nicole and her father practiced in their family's ballroom. Nicole wasn't exaggerating about her good at dancing and her intention to win this competition. The dance had many difficult moves and intimate actions. Her father and Nicole's bodies were covered in sweat just after an hour of practice.
"Can you place your hands lower Mr Giles or else I will lose my balance" Nicole spoke, blowing softly to Bill's ear.
"Sorry dear" Bill spoke as he moved his hands slowly to Nicole round slippery butts. Because the sweat made her thin dress almost transparent, Nicole's butts and body are all revealed. Jessica felt a strange sensation again just by looking at Nicole's body.
"Mr Giles, this dance is the imitation of two peafowls mating. You have to press your body closer to mine." Nicole said as she directed Bill to hold her tighter, to the point that his 6 packs were rubbing on her lean stomach.
"Mr Giles, in this part you have to listen to my heartbeat" Nicole directed Bill's head to her chest. Bill's face was buried in Nicole's bouncy boobs. Her sweet pheromones filled up his nose again.
Jessica saw her father's dances were slower and slower as his face was turning red. Perhaps the heat in here was too high. As she saw her father and Nicole's bodies started merging as one after each dance, the strange tickling sensation she felt when she looked at Nicole's naked body kicked in harder than ever. Jessica suddenly had an urge to touch her clits.
Jessica shook her head. This sensation was so weird. Perhaps she had been affected by the heat as well. Jessica left the ballroom, leaving the two dancers alone.
-----
The day of the competition had come. Bill put on his mask then took Nicole to the car, they looked just like a fairytale couple. Bill decided that it was best to hide his identity as Nicole's dance partner.
The competition consisted of many rounds. Jessica tagged along to cheer for her friend but since Jessica was not a fan of dancing, she decided to take a walk around the venue after Nicole and her father successfully won the first round. She took a long walk and only sneaked back in the ballroom right at Nicole's final round.
Jessica was amazed by the scene in front of her eyes. At the center of the ballroom, her father and Nicole were dancing salsa, their dance was stunning, fierce, and...sensual.
Under Jessica's watch, Nicole put her legs around Bill's waist, letting him hold her up from the ground spinning. His hands were grabbing Nicole's butts as his lips travelled across her flawless neck. The dance was much more sensual than what Jessica anticipated.
At the end of the performance. Her father threw Nicole in the air, making the crowd broke out in applause, then quickly held her back firmly in his arms. Nicole ended the dance with a wet sensual french kiss on Bill's lips. Jessica could see that her father was surprised at first but immediately indulged in the improvised act. While knowing that this was all just a performance, Jessica couldn't stop but felt an uneasy feeling.
The result was announced at midnight, Nicole undoubtedly won the first prize. Jessica could see an exceedingly satisfactory look on her father's face, it must be decades since the last time he won a dance competition.
Shortly afterwards, Nicole, still holding her prizes, appeared to give Jessica a cup of wine, toasting for their friendship. The wine kicked in hard for Jessica as she immediately felt sleepy. She was completely blackout after getting in the car, with her father and Nicole at the front seats.
--------
Jessica woke up at noon the next day, feeling all dizziness. She walked down the stairs to see her mother Merinda about to get off to work.
"Good morning sweetie" Merinda said cheerfully "It was fun last night huh? You were all asleep when the three of you returned at 4am. Your father and Nicole are having lunch, or you may call it breakfast" she giggled.
4am? It was strange. She could still remember that she got in the car at 1am. It only took 20 minutes by car from the venue to their mansion. Why did dad and Nicole take more than 3 hours to get back? She thought many thoughts but quickly snuggled them off. It must be her overthinking, she might have just remembered the time wrong, simply as it.
When Jessica got to the dining room, her handsome father was sitting next to Nicole, cutting a big chunk of steak. Nicole was eating her meal by one hand while her other hand was covered under the table sheet.
"What happened to your hand Nicole?" Jessica worriedly asked.
"I think I hurt my wrist a bit, I did quite an exercise last night" Nicole spoke with a small grin on her face.
"Sit...sit down...sweetie. Eat...your...breakfast". Her father spoke, breathing heavily as Jessica saw the table sheet slightly moved in rhythm.
"Are you ok dad? and what's wrong with your hand under the table Nicole?" Jessica worriedly asked.
"Oh I'm moving my hand to release muscle stress. I have a lot of things to RELEASE under this table" Nicole smirked again. Jessica felt weird about this strange smile of Nicole.
"It's...just the...hangover...OH YES...sweetie" Her father's face turned redder as he breathed even more heavily. It must be the effect of last night's booze.
Jessie quietly eat the meal prepared for her by Merinda. Her father continued leaving out small moans after each bite of steak. It must be a really good steak after a hangover, Jessica thought. The moans soon became louder as he cannot control his voice anymore, letting out a small yell of excitement after his last bite.
Jessica watched the whole show. After her father seemed to cool down, she finally said "An extremely good steak huh dad?"
She might have mistaken it but her father's face looked like he was deeply ashamed. After a long silence he finally spoke "Yes, it was a really fine steak".
Laughing after hearing her father's reply, Nicole took out her hidden hand from under the table and licked her fingers seductively "Yes, such a fine steak, too bad your mom can't get it Jessie". Jessica was confused, what her mom got to do with this steak thing?
Bill didn't make a comment on Nicole's words. He avoided Nicole's eyes as he stood up walking out of the room. Jessica noticed a white thing smeared on her father's crotch. She said "You spilled some milk on your crotch dad".
Her father's face was all red again. He didn't answer her and walked faster, leaving the two girls behind, one was confused and one was grinning sinisterly.
--------
Another week had passed, Jessica noticed that her father seemed to be more busy than usual.
As a loving father, Bill always presented at home for dinner. However, recently he only got home at very late or odd hours, as if he was avoiding something or...someone.
Jessica could feel that Nicole was unpleased as well. She kept on asking Jessica what time her father would get home, only to be disappointed by the news.
Another week had passed, Nicole came to Jessica's bedroom at night to tell her that she wanted to get a job.
"I can't just stay here freeriding on you and your parents' kindness Jessica" Nicole said. "If I stay, at least I want to pay rent. Getting a job is the start for me".
Jessica could sympathize with her friend. A famous philanthropic saying was "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".
"However, it is easier said than done." Nicole continued "I don't have a secondary education like you nor having a chance to attend college. The only work I can do is secretary but no one will hire a person like me".
Jessica felt sad just by hearing this. Her friend was right, while she would have a future full of privileges and possibilities, Nicole would have none. If only Jessica could do anything to help.
"I only know Mr Giles. If I can work as his secretary even just for a short time, it will open a gate for my future" Nicole almost cried.
"If that's what you want, that you will have dear" Jessica hugged her poor friend. She was more convinced than ever to give her lovely friend the best career start.
Nicole smirked after Jessica's back.
---------
Unlike what Jessica thought, convincing her father to accept Nicole as his private secretary wasn't an easy task. Her father kept on refusing her proposal.
"Dad, It's just for a year. You can't save her life and then just leave her like that" Jessica almost yelled at her father after his fifth refuses.
"You don't understand Jessica, you don't," Bill replied, hopelessly begging his daughter to withdraw the idea.
"If you don't want me to hate you forever, this is my one and only request" Jessica played her trump card.
"Fine, if that is what you truly wish for" Bill gave in. He reluctantly agreed to whatever fate would come.
---------
Nicole had been working as Bill's secretary since then. The evening after Nicole's first day at work, while the two of them were cuddling in Jessica's bed, Nicole said "I saw this guy at your father's company and I need your advice Jessie".
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A goddess like Nicole needed her advice!? Jessica was shocked and happy at the same time. Was it the sign that Nicole considered her as a best friend to confide love stories?

"Yes, my dear" Jessica said.
"He's very similar to your father" Nicole smiled mysteriously "I wonder if you can teach me about what your father likes? It may work on this guy perhaps".
"Oh, if that's the case, I have plenty of things to tell you" Jessica joyfully replied. Nicole falled for a guy just like her father? Wasn't it perfect since there was finally something that Jessica could teach back to her beloved friend.
A week later, while prepping for SAT at the school's library, Jessica received a text message from Nicole.
"It works" the message said, attached along is a picture of Nicole sitting on the lap of a 6-pack hunk, both of them were naked. The face of the guy was cropped out of the picture but Jessica could still tell that this guy was strikingly similar to her dad, just as Nicole described.
Jessica's face blushed immediately. She tried to control the strange sensation down under. Her clits are fucking wet upon seeing the naughty picture. How could her friend be this liberal, was it the remnants of Nicole's sex cult education?
*Ting* another message arrived. This time it was a video of Nicole ridding the guy at an incredible speed.
Jessica couldn't stand this anymore. Her cunt was dripping wet and her face was redder than a tomato. All her mind was now filled with the image of Nicole's perfect body. She quickly packed everything and went home to release herself.
After a whole afternoon of non stop masturbation, Jessica freaked out to see Nicole standing at her bedroom's door, apparently long enough to know what she had done. 
"Have you enjoyed what I showed Jessie?" Nicole asked.
"Yes, yes I did" Jessica blushed.
"Then all you need to do is just ask" Nicole grinned "Do you want me to continue this thing Jessie?"
"Yes, please Nicole" Jessica hurriedly replied.
"Even when you know that this guy was married and had a daughter?" Nicole seductively asked.
A married guy with a daughter!? Wasn't that what made her friend a homewrecker? Had she helped her friend conduct such an immoral act? It was against her morality, she had to tell Nicole to stop. Jessica thought many thoughts to herself but at the moment she saw Nicole's mesmerizing eyes, all she could say was a word "Yes". Jessica gave up her morality for the pleasure Nicole could bring.
"As you wish!" Nicole sinisterly laughed.
------------
Jessica could clearly see that Nicole and her father are getting closer than ever.
Her father and Nicole used to go to work and returned home separately but recently her father started giving Nicole rides to and from work. 
Merinda now prepared two lunch boxes everyday for the two work bees. Her mother didn't seem to mind at all even when Nicole started giving orders on what she wanted to eat.
Another change happened was that her father seemed to be even more busy. He started staying late, even slept over at his office. Nicole as a secretary must be with him all the time. On many occasions, they returned home all exhausted in the morning.
Even at home her father had moved out of his marital bedroom to take residence at his garden's office. Her mother must have visited him every night since she could see their silhouettes making love on the windows of his office. Her mother's recovery rate was amazing for a woman of her age as she barely shows any sign of lacking sleep while her friend Nicole yawned every morning.
Nicole and her boyfriend were having an amazingly active sex life as well. Jessica received videos of the couple everyday with the guy's face always cropped out. They fucked like rabbit on any flat surfaces they could find, from window stills to office couches, sometimes even on her father's office desk - such a bold move by Nicole if her dad happened to find out his secretary used his desk for this type of activity. 
Jessica masturbated whenever she received Nicole's videos. Though it was inconvenient that Nicole always sent videos at the time of Jessica's SAT prep classes. Jessica couldn't focus on her classes' materials at all when her clits were damn wet. However, she didn't complain a bit, in fact Jessca was hoping for more and more videos of Nicole's perfect body. Slowly, she was developing a hidden fantasy, she wanted to watch the scene live, to touch her goddess's round ass by herself. 
-----
On Valentine's day, it was on the news that her father had bought the largest diamond necklace in the world which was symbolized as "eternal love". In the same evening, while her mother sadly said that her father was too busy with work to come home to celebrate the love with his wife, Jessica received a video call from Nicole. She was shocked since Nicole only sent videos but never streamed her actions.
Nervously left her mother alone at the dinner table, Jessica quickly moved to her room for a secret masturbate.
Upon accepting the call, Jessica could see the view of somewhat a presidential suite with Nicole totally naked while wearing the very same "eternal love" diamond necklace that her father was rumoured to have bought. 
"Isn't it beautiful? My boyfriend bought it for me, yielding his eternal love for me." Nicole laughed.
So the rumour was false, it was Nicole's boyfriend who bought the necklace, not her father? Jessica sighed in relief but who would Nicole's boyfriend is? He must be an executive in her father's company to be rich enough to purchase such a gift.
"Because I'm very happy today, I want to give you a gift as well dear. After all, it was YOU who helped me get this guy". Nicole continued laughing.
Jessica couldn't breathe as she saw Nicole walking to a king size bed. On the bed, a handsome six-pack hunk was naked and tied, his eyes were covered by a black tie so Jessica couldn't really see his full face but she could still tell that not only his body but also his face looked just so much like her father.
Nicole climbed on the bed, put a phone at a secure place, then started giving her boyfriend a sensual blow job. Jessica could see the guy moaned in unison with each lick of Nicole.
Jessica couldn't help but started touching her clits while watching the sexual act.
Nicole worked her way from the balls to the shaft, slurping on all sides, soaking it with her spit. The man's cock was getting bigger and bigger, it must be longer than 7 inches now with a girth thicker than Nicole's hand. His hips were moving unconsciously towards Nicole's eager mouth. 
The show was only started, Nicole quickly moved closer to untie the man, giving him access to her E-cup boobs. The man grabbed her boobs and started sucking hungrily like a beast.
"Is it better than your wife?" Nicole asked while holding the man's head, kept him sucking on her tits.
Nicole's question was a reminder to Jessica how immoral this scene was. But Jessica didn't care about morality anymore, she was far too gone into the land of erotica. 
Jessica can hear a "Hell YES" coming out of the man's mouth while it was filled by Nicole's boobs. The voice was twisted by pressure so Jessica couldn't identify who this man was but his voice was definitely familiar to her.
"Do you want to leave your wife and be with me instead?" Nicole sinisterly asked.
"Uh, uh, yes...yes...I want to divorce her so bad" the man replied and started thrusting his dick to Nicole's tight cunt while kept on sucking her tits.
"Oh, oh, YES, Yes, and how about your daughter my love?" Nicole moaned with each thrust while asking such an evil question.
"YES, YES, you're too tight baby. Fuck FUCK, that stupid hoe can eat your shit" the man said as he held Nicole in his muscular arms, thrusting harder and harder.
"Oh GOD, YES YES" Nicole screamed viciously as she leaned back to let the married man dominate her perfect body. 
Jessica couldn't hold her orgasm anymore upon seeing the guy's muscular body riding her friend. The sweat covered lovers were a true perfect match. She let out a huge moan "FUCKK" and wetted her bed. 
As Jessica watched, the couple had changed to doggy style. The man's stamina was fanstatic, like a total sex beast. Jessica couldn't believe how Nicole could put a seemingly successful man like this under her charm. 
The man's beefy married cock now was thrusting Nicole's furiously cunt from behind. Nicole's cum squirted uncontrollably to the man's jacked torso. Jessica could feel another orgasm building up.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK BABY" the man groaned as Nicole resumed the riding position, giving a sensual kiss to the married man while mounting him nonstop. They indulged in a deep tongue-to-tongue spit swapping kiss. 
Their faces were filled with lust as Nicole was riding harder, slumping on the man's thick thighs. Then, the man suddenly let out a huge scream "AHHHHH, I'M CUMMINGGG".
The man shot jets of thick, white cum to Nicole's pussy. Jessica held the phone so close to her face to watch the scene. She suddenly felt a jolt of jealousy, not knowing if it was to Nicole to take such a hunk's cum or to the man who was able to have a taste of Nicole's perfect pussy. 
As if Nicole could tell what Jessica was thinking. She emerged from her lover to look at the phone camera, facing Jessica "There will be another gift for you tonight". After that, the screen turned off. Nicole must have resumed fucking that guy.
Jessica was lying on bed, totally exhausted from the constant masturbation, wondering what Nicole would bring her.
At around 5am, Jessica could hear the mansion's gate opened as her father's car drove in. She could hear her mother say "Oh Bill, why have you come back so late?". Few minutes later she could hear footsteps approaching her room. The door opened, it was Nicole. She then quickly moved to Jessica's bed, lifting her skirt showing a red swollen pussy full of white semen.
Giving Jessica a victorious grin, Nicole then commanded "This is your present, suck it". Jessica eagerly obeyed. This was her dream come true. She sucked every bit of the white liquid. The salty taste of semen and the sweet cherry taste of Nicole's pussy combined to become a savoury, better than anything Jessica had ever had.
As Jessica had sucked every last bit of it, her tongue touched a cold metal piece placed deep inside Nicole's cunt. The piece fell out to Jessica's hand, where she could look closely at it. Surprisingly, that piece of metal wasn't unfamiliar to Jessica.
It was her father's wedding ring.
Like Reply
Merinda Giles was a woman who had everything. She had a billionaire husband and a delightful daughter. She worked for the advancement of feminism worldwide. Her life was perfect til the day her daughter brought home her worst enemy.
But far beyond that fateful day, Merinda was sitting in her office, listening to the most shocking proposal she had ever known. Apparently, an organization named FemLib requested a large amount of funds for their programs to "liberate old women". Their representative was a middle aged yet stunning lady called Emmanuelle who was giving the presentation.
"And that's the end of our proposal Mrs. Giles. We would like your Bill & Merinda Foundation to wire 100 millions to FemLib's account by the end of this week" Emmanuelle finished.
"In this proposal you mentioned that your organization would liberate old women from their responsibilities by...sending young girls to their houses!?" Merinda confusedly asked.
"Yes" Emmanuelle replied.
"And the budget for this project execution is 100 million dollars?" Merinda continued.
"Just for this phase only Mrs Giles, we intend to replicate this model to every State soon, which means the costs will rise up. You know pretty girls these days are high maintenance." Emmanuelle stated.
"I don't see how this can work. The idea just doesn't make sense to me" Merinda turned Emmanuelle down.
"It makes perfect sense Mrs. Giles" Emmanuelle calmly explained "My young girls will liberate old women like you from the responsibility of being a lifetime companion to your husband. They are well-trained to take care of your husband's needs like conversation, traveling, having sex, and even giving birth. You will have plenty of time for yourself to do chores and raise the kids. Isn't it wonderful for women of your age?".
"That's insane," Merinda yelled.
"Perhaps you need to be enlightened, Merinda" Emmanuelle smirked and left before Merinda could order a security guard to take her out.
-----
A few weeks later when Merinda had totally forgotten about the encounter with Emmanuelle, she saw a facebook post by her good friend Simone Buffett warning about activities of a sex cult named FemLib in Belgravia Hills.
"That woman is the head of a sex cult!?" Merinda was surprised. Now it was clear to her why Emmanuelle possessed such twisted ideas. It was so fortunate that her foundation did not have any tie to that kind of organization. Still, she wondered why the proposal was on her table in the first place.
Merinda gave a heart reaction to her friend's post then went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Her husband Bill had left already for his morning run. Another normal yet peaceful day was coming.
By the afternoon, just when Merinda was about to have her afternoon tea, Bill's phone call arrived, describing a situation. Apparently, their daughter Jessica had rescued a girl who had just escaped from the very sex cult of Emmanuelle. This angered Merinda so much. Her daughter did the right thing to offer a temporary place to stay for this girl Nicole. Merinda agreed immediately, she couldn't ignore a lost girl in need.
That was how Merinda invited her worst enemy to the house she built.
-----
A month passed by without trouble, Merinda and Nicole were now good friends. Merinda also developed a sympathetic feeling towards the poor Nicole who had spent most of her life in a sex cult. Just like her daughter Jessica, Merinda wanted Nicole to experience many things in life. Upon learning of Nicole's passion for dancing, Merinda even asked her husband to help the girl.
Married by twenty years, Merinda knew that she and Bill had long passed their sex prime. However, recently her husband's sex drive suddenly hiked up. After every dance practice with Nicole, Bill would come back all sweat up and asked Merinda for sex. At first Merinda was happy, thinking that the second spring of their love had arrived. However, she soon realized that Bill's stamina was too much for her to take. Merinda was no longer in her twenty and each night of sex left her totally exhausted the morning after. She asked her husband for a more moderate sex routine. While Bill apologized, Merinda felt that it was her fault for not giving her husband the equivalent amount of love he gave her.
Lost in her confusion, Merinda sought out the help from her long time best friend Simone Buffett.
"Come on in" Simone gave Merinda a welcome hug.
"Thanks for having me, Simone. Is Warrick home?" Merinda asked.
"He is but he won't be bothering us. There is something far more interesting for him to do" Simone said.
The two women had tea and talked over many things. Until the end, Merinda finally said what she came to seek advice for.
"So basically Bill's sex stamina is too much for you?" Simone concluded.
"You can say so. I want to make him happy but physically I can't" Merinda sadly said.
"Let me show you this," Simone said, directing Merinda to the second floor.
Merinda followed Simone to the master bedroom. As Merinda was approaching closer, she could hear loud moans coming from inside.
"Remember I told you that Warrick had a more interesting thing to do? This it it" Simone opened the door.
On the bed, Warrick Buffett, the loving husband of her long time best friend, was fucking a young brunette no older than her daughter's age.
"Hello Merinda" Warrick said while he was busy thrusting to his lover.
"I...I don't understand," Merinda said in panic. She couldn't imagine a model family like Buffett would have a secret like this.
"I have just been enlightened recently dear" Simone calmly explained "Just like your husband, Warrick is a man of high sex drive and he deserves a better woman than me".
"Mistress Astriana had opened my eyes, Merinda. The ultimate form of love is self-sacrifice for your loved ones" Simone continued.
"Come here, slave" the brunette girl interrupted.
"Yes, mistress" Simone replied, much to the horror of Merinda, then slowly crawled to the bed.
Couldn't bear to watch how low her friend had become, Merinda immediately fled the scene.
-----
Days after the event, Merinda's mood was low but she couldn't dare to let it affect her family. As Bill's libido had grown more and more, Merinda started to fear whenever her husband came back from his dance practice with a rock-hard cock in his pants.
One night, after a late online meeting, Merinda decided to come over the ballroom to check up on the hard-working dancers. Since Merinda didn't want to disturb them, she half opened the ballroom door to have a sneak peek to their practice.
At the center of the room, Bill and Nicole were waltzing across the floor in an intimate dance, their bodies touched each other in the process. Merinda gazed at the passionate dance scene. Though not very pleased, Merinda must admit that Bill looked much better with Nicole than her. Their heights, their body shapes, their beautiful looks were all matched.
The dance was getting more and more sensual. Under Nicole's instruction, Bill's lips travelled most parts of the girl's body. From her flawless neck to her sexy collarbone, down to her E-cup boobs and perfect fit thighs. As Bill held Nicole up in the air spinning, his hands were holding her big slippery butts while their noses touched.
Merinda could see Bill's crotch harden up in the process. She was so jealous but one thing held her back from intervening. It was her super wet cunt.
After the spin, Bill and Nicole sat down on a couch to rest, his face blushed like a tomato while Nicole's skin shined radiantly. Nicole took out a handkerchief from between her boobs. She gently patted it all over Bill's face, intentionally smearing his lips in the process. Nicole moved her hot body closer and closer to the still unaware Bill, until her E-cup boobs were rubbing against his muscular chest.
Then all of sudden, Nicole's hand moved down to Bill's crotch. She then started giving his married cock a sweet massage. Bill was totally taken by surprise. He gasped but didn't push Nicole away. This wicked newfound pleasure had stunned him.
"So big and hard huh, Mr. Giles?" Nicole said, putting more pressure on the outside of his pants.
"This...is not...appropriate...Nicole" Bill gasped heavily.
Nicole ignored his words and continued sliding her fingers on the length of his rock-hard cock. Sticky precum began to seep out of his pants fabric, making a visible wet spot.
"This poor creature was all hard. Please let me help it, Mr. Giles" Nicole blew softly to Bill's ears, further spurring his desire for sex. His body bent backward welcoming the evil sensation.
As Nicole's hand began to unzip his pants, Bill suddenly gathered his strength and pushed Nicole away, so hard that she fell to the floor.
"STOP" Bill yelled "I'm married and I'll never cheat on my wife".
"You said the exact same thing every time" Nicole smirked. Merinda was horrified. Had they done this before? She watched the vixen crawled seductively on all fours to Bill's crotch. Nicole opened his thighs and put her face in between, started licking his cock from the outside.
The loving husband was defeated. Bill had had blow jobs many times before but none of them was half as good as this girl's skillful tongue. He had to get away from this girl immediately but his body didn't listen to him. Nicole began moving her tongue from his crotch to his six-pack stomach, up to his muscular chest where she sucked on his tits, licking all the skin on the way from his neck to his ear. Nicole then lunged her tongue in Bill's ear, twisting the inside, making him tremble with pleasure. She then whispered "It's not cheating if you do not put it in, Mr. Giles".
Nicole words took down the last of Bill's defense. She then easily pushed the 6'3" Bill down to the couch. She rode on Bill fully clothed and started dry-humping him. Bill was defenseless. The pleasure had totally taken over him. At this moment, Nicole's words made much more sense in his mind. She was right, making out without intercourse couldn't count as cheating.
As Nicole was riding harder on his pants, Bill responded to the vixen by pumping his hips up and down, stimulating a thrusting action. His married dick was slapping hard to Nicole's cunt, with only a few thin layers of fabrics between them.
Merinda was heartbroken as she watched her husband lip-locked with the seductress. Bill turned Nicole upside down to resume his dominant position. His hands were squeezing the girl's big boobs. Merinda could see her husband's precum and Nicole's squirt had wetted all of their lower bodies.
How could her loving husband do this to her. Merinda cried but at the same time she felt a jolt of weird pleasure running over her body. The scene in front of her was so vivid, so much better than any porn she watched in college. It soon became an unbearable urge that made her kneeled down to the floor masturbating.
The two sinners continued rubbing each other, moaning louder and louder. On the other side of the door, Merinda was rubbing her clit faster, she could feel her orgasm coming.
Then finally, Bill let out a huge groan, ejaculating rocket of sperms in his pants. Upon hearing that, Merinda came so hard that she wetted the floor. Nicole wrapped the exhausted Bill in her arms and gave him a deep tongueful kiss. The two continued to dry-hump for a few minutes before the faithful husband got on his mind again.
"This was a mistake," Bill said. When the pleasure went by, his rationale returned to tell him how wrong his action was.
"You didn't do anything wrong, Mr. Giles," Nicole said, putting her fingers on Bill's lips.
"I know Mrs. Giles has reached the age when she can no longer satisfy your needs" Nicole continued "I'm always grateful for your family's kindness and I want to repay by helping you with your libido, so that you can love Mrs. Giles platonically without worries about the difference between your sexual needs".
Bill pushed Nicole's hand away and stood up. He said "I know you have good intentions but let's consider this never happened. I love my wife and I don't want to do anything that may hurt her". He then walked away, leaving Nicole alone on the couch.
Merinda watched the whole action. She hurriedly left before Bill came out. Though Merinda was happy about Bill's declaration of love for her, she couldn't stop thinking about Nicole's words. It was true that she could no longer give Bill the satisfaction a pretty girl like Nicole could.
Merinda quickly climbed to bed and pretended to have fallen asleep. She could feel Bill climbed next to her and held her close in his arms. Merinda told herself that everything was fine. She still had the perfect life everyone dreamt of. Bill's action was merely his weak moment and what Nicole did was just out of her good intention, though a bit twisted due to her sex cult education.
However, deep down Merinda knew something had changed as the seed of an idea was planted.
-----
The following days, Merinda was busy with a feminism campaign of her foundation. She almost forgot all crazy things happened to her in just a short period of time.
Out of nowhere, a package arrived from Simone. After learning about the Buffetts' decadent lifestyle, Merinda tried to avoid her friend. She couldn't understand how a smart, sophisticated, and elegant person like Simone had fallen that low.
Merinda opened the package to find a book about lifestyle for women over 40 by an author named Emmanuelle Tellis. Merinda wondered why Simone would send her such a thing. She opened the book and read the first chapter. Its introduction was kinda normal, just like any other self-help book in the market.
However, as Merinda turned to chapter two, the drawing of a man with a young girl in his lap looking at an older woman kneeling in front of him caught her eyes. The chapter provided an introduction to a lifestyle called cuckquean, in which the wife would have to serve both her husband and his lover.
Shocked by the content, Merinca couldn't help reading the whole book. The more she read, the more she was horrified by it. How could a book like this be published? The name of the author was familiar. Wasn't she the sex cult leader Merinda met few months ago.
Merinda was outraged at Simone's attempt to bring her into this lifestyle. This was silly. Why on earth would any woman with dignity accept the cuckquean arrangement. Then suddenly, Merinda remembered the words Simone said "ultimate form of love is self-sacrifice". Perhaps those women could sacrifice their happiness for the happiness of their spouses. However, Merinda would never do that. The pride of a feminist couldn't allow her to stumble that low just for a man.
Despite having all disgusting thoughts for the book, Merinda had to admit that the illustrations were exceedingly good. Those naughty pictures made her vagina tickle with a warm sensation. The image of her husband and Nicole's dry-humping once again flashed through her mind. Merinda slowly put her fingers between her clit and began masturbating.
-----
The day of Nicole's dance competition had come. As Bill and Nicole walked out to the car, Merinda felt a bit of jealousy. They looked so good together. She shook her head to clear her mind and came back to the bedroom to complete some unfinished works.
After refreshing herself with a bath, Merinda was lying on bed reading her favorite book, waiting for Bill and the girls to come home. Suddenly, her phone range, it was Nicole
Merinda picked up the call and said hello but there was no response from the other end. She could hear some fabrics noise in the background. Something in Nicole's pocket must have accidentally touched a call button.
As Merinda was about to hang up, a deep manly moan got through. It was definitely her husband, Bill. Merinda was outraged. Were her husband and Nicole dry-humping each other again? Where were they doing it? Where was her daughter Jessica?
"Ohh...ohh...oh...YES...YES" Bill continued moaning louder. Merinda could hear the sound of slurping in at intervals of his moans, was it Nicole giving Bill a blow-job?
A few minutes later, Bill screamed "OH YESSSS". After that, Merinda could hear the sweet seductive voice of Nicole "You came quite a lot in my mouth dear. How long have you held up all that cum?"
Merinda was startled. She and Bill just had sex yesterday. Was that too long for her husband that he couldn't hold it anymore?
Seconds later, Merinda could hear her husband's faint voice "We...shouldn't...do this, Nicole" Bill was breathing heavily.
"It's not cheating if you don't put it in Mr. Bill" Nicole said in her usual cheerful tone. Merinda could hear the sound of her husband's zipper pulled off.
"No...please...please stop" Bill responded faintly. Merinda could tell her husband was trying hard to resist the temptation.
"I will only rub it between my clit. You're not cheating. Let's give yourself a reward tonight" Nicole was very persuasive. Merinda could hear sounds of kisses and gasps. She wondered what her husband would do.
"Tonight you're not Mr. Bill Giles, the billionaire. Tonight you're just a boy who just won a dance cup. Tonight you're with the school's hottest girl in your dad's car..." Nicole spoke softly. Merinda couldn't hear much as Nicole's words were getting smaller and smaller like whispers.
Then a loud sound broke the silence, it was the sound of fabrics tearing. Nicole screamed "YASSS". Merinda heard the sound of heavy slurping. Based on Nicole's reaction, it must be Bill sucking on her tits.
Merinda wanted to yell at the phone to wake her husband from his decadent fantasy but her hands were busy touching her clit. The content of the book about the cuckquean lifestyle, the images of her husband and Nicole's dry-humping, the sounds of them making out in real time, all that combined had created an unstoppable urge forcing Merinda to masturbate.
"FUCK...FUCCCKK...KEEP RUBBING LIKE THAT...OH YASSS...YASSSS...YOU'RE SO BIGGGG"
"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK, I'M CUMMINGGGG"
The sounds of Bill and Nicole making out were so theatrical. Merinda could picture herself standing there watching them consummated in the forbidden desire.
"Bad, bad, bad boy! You have teared and stained my most beautiful dress" Nicole seductively said. Merinda could picture the image of Nicole covered in Bill's cum.
In response to Nicole was the sound of another wet sensual kiss. Bill must have proactively kissed the evil teen. Sounds of another making out session began to fill up Merinda's bedroom.
The cycles continued for three hours straight, with Nicole and Bill kissing, rubbing, cumming, and kissing again while Merinda was listening to their every action and reached orgasm herself. Merinda was amazed at her husband's stamina. Was Bill always that good before? Merinda couldn't remember. Even during the prime time of their marriage, her husband had never had that much passion for her.
Maybe, Nicole was the true sexual match for Bill. Perhaps, the girl should be the one having the right to have sex with Bill instead of Merinda.
Like Reply
Fuck, what was her thinking? It must be the influence of that cuckquean book. However, just by imaging a cuckquean scenario, Merinda got her fifth orgasm of the night. 

After a while, Merinda could hear the sound of Bill's pants zipping and the car engine started. She quickly turned off the phone, covered herself in a thick blanket and cried. She didn't know how to face Bill. Would it lead to a divorce? How would her innocent daughter receive the news? Merinda tried to persuade herself that this would be another "one-time" for Bill, that Bill didn't truly penetrate the vixen was proof he still loved her. She had to keep her family intact, for the sake of her daughter.
Bill arrived home half an hour later. He climbed next to Merinda and apologized for his lateness, blaming it on a celebration hosted by the organizers. When Merinda asked if he liked his reward, Bill replied "a lot", which made Merinda break out in tears. 
-----
The next morning, Merinda buried herself in the kitchen to avoid facing Bill when he woke up. She still hadn't decided what to do, would she tell her husband that she knew everything or just let the thing go like it never happened. 
When Merinda was making breakfast, she saw Nicole walk to the kitchen in her underwear, revealing what left of the wild make out last night. Her collarbone, boobs, and inner thighs were all covered in hickeys 
At that very moment, Merinda tried so hard not to thrust her knife into the slender body of Nicole. She ignored Nicole's provocative action and focused on cutting the onions. 
But to Merinda's surprise, Nicole abruptly held her from behind, whispering softly to her ears "You like it, didn't you".
Merinda almost lost her temper. The call last night was all intentional. This bitch wanted her to listen to the details of their immoral act. She turned back and looked at the girl who ruined her happy marriage. Nicole then continued "Don't think badly about it Merinda, I'm helping you".
"Helping me? Are you crazy?" Merinda yelled. 
"Relax, Merinda. I know you cannot satisfy Bill's needs anymore" Nicole smirked "Why don't you let me help you do the hard labor" 
"You're insane. And Bill didn't even FUCK you" Merinda grunted.
"It will be a matter of time Merinda, your husband will eventually love me, more than you and your daughter combined" Nicole confidently claimed.
"You're sick. Get out of my house psycho" Merinda screamed.
"You're naive Merinda" Nicole grinned "It was not the first time we did that, 11 times actually. I make sure to record every detail of our sweet moments. I have every proof that can send the life of your family to hell. What will Jessica react if she finds out her dad sexually harassed her new best friend?"
Merinda fell to the floor. Nicole was right, they are doomed. If only this girl didn't exist, if only. Merinda thought as she held her kitchen knife tighter. 
"Oh bitch please, just know when you are defeated. If anything happens to me, my friends at the cult will upload those copies to the internet. Do you think I have come unprepared?" Nicole laughed sinisterly.
It was over. Merinda kneeled down to the floor sobbing. Now she realized that everything was staged by Nicole and her sex cult to trap her family. 
Nicole smirked then kicked Merinda in the face "It's no use crying over spilt milk grandma. Now keep your mouth shut and don't even think about messing it up. You get me?"
Merinda nodded in defeat. She understood her situation.
"Now then, I want an English breakfast and Bill must like a steak when he wakes up. He surely needs lots of energy to recover from last night's hard work" Nicole laughed then left Merinda alone in the kitchen.
After the vixen had left, Merinda pulled herself together. She then began cooking the English breakfast and steak as ordered by her new superior.
-----
In the following week, Merinda could feel her husband's attempt to make up for his mistake. Merinda pretended that she knew nothing about his little derailment, which only made Bill feel more guilty.
His work was getting busier and he avoided coming home when Nicole was there. Merinda found more secure and confident thanks to her husband's actions. She secretly hired a private detective to investigate Nicole, hoping to retrieve the footages from the hand of that damn sex cult. Only then she could kick the ungrateful vixen out of her house forever.
However, an unexpected turn of events happened. Nicole was hired as Bill's secretary by the help of her very own daughter. Though extremely angry, Merinda couldn't oppose, worrying that would upset Nicole, causing her to release those sex tapes.
Merinda was extremely disappointed at her daughter. Couldn't Jessica see that bitch was trying to seduce her father in broad daylight? How could her own daughter have betrayed her by helping that evil slut!? Merinda tried to calm down, blaming Nicole for using her daughter's innocence, but she couldn't stop the wanting to slap her stupid daughter.
A week after Nicole started working for Bill, Merinda received a selfie of Nicole sitting on Bill's lap, both were naked. Her husband was smiling at the camera. She was outraged. How could her husband let the bitch create more evidence to destroy his family. 
A minute later, a video came in, describing their action in the most vibrant way. Nicole was riding Bill's cock. This time his cock was fully in the cunt of the seductress. He was thrusting so hard with an unbelievable stamina that Merinda had never seen before.
Merinda couldn't stop her urge anymore. She closed the door of her office and spent the whole afternoon masturbating to the video. 
That was only the beginning. Every afternoon, Nicole would send Merinda a new video of Bill and she having sex at all kind of locations, from Bill's CEO chair to the window of his office. Every afternoon, Merinda would masturbate and went home exhausted. 
The videos started getting in at more and more inconvenient times. One time it was in a general meeting of her foundation, Merinda had to make an excuse to use the restroom to masturbate. One time it was when Merinda was at Jessica's school for a parent-teacher conference. One time it was when she was at her parents' house.
Merinda began to get addicted to the videos of her husband and Nicole having sex. She imagined how much orgasm she could get if she was there to watch them. A fantasy exactly fitted the cuckquean description in Emmanuelle's book. The content of the words Nicole said in her sextapes started getting more and more sinister. She often asked Bill to compare how perfect her figure was to Merinda's overweight body, to which Bill was reluctant at first but eventually agreed to the evil seductress.
At home, Nicole began to give Merinda more and more commands, from cooking her lunch to cleansing her underwear. The level of humiliation kept on rising, until one night Nicole asked Merinda to suck Bill's cum from her vagina.
"There's no way I'm doing that," Merinda angrily yelled. A woman of dignity would never bow down and suck cum from her husband's mistress.
"Your choice. But let me remind you that I'm ovulating today. With this much potent cum, god knows what will happen after 9 months" Nicole said.
Merinda was angry. She couldn't let this bitch bore an illegitimate heir and threaten Jessica's position. She had to save her marriage but the only way to do so was...
"I've waited long enough" Nicole took out her underwear, revealing a cunt full of Bill's semen.
Merinda knew she couldn't keep the short-tempered bitch waiting any longer. She kneeled down to face Nicole's cunt and started sucking.
The taste of Bill's cum was familiar but it was mixed with the sweet cherry scent of Nicole. No wonder why her husband was so addicted to this evil vixen. The more Merinda sucked, the more she realized the enjoyment of this action. 
As the few last drops of Bill's cum leaked out and dripped down to Nicole's toes, Merinda traced the liquid and licked every toe of Nicole clean. 
"You're actually enjoying this right lesbo? Nicole laughed then kicked Merinda at the face.
-----
In the following weeks, Nicole forced Merinda to ask Bill to move out of their marital bedroom with an excuse to let Merinda focus on her feminism work. Bill was unpleased at first but he soon found new pleasure in his midnight sex with Nicole. 
Everynight, after the couple had finished their wild sex, Merinda would wait in Nicole's room to suck the cum of Bill out of the vixen's vagina. She was fully addicted to Nicole's pussy and feet by now. Nicole considered Merinda's service the best massage any evil temptress would dream of. 
On one Sunday morning when Jessica was out and Bill went to play golf with his mates, Merinda was giving Nicole an usual tongue massage on the foot. Then all of sudden, Bill came back.
"I forgot my golf clubs honey" Bill walked in and he saw the most horrible scene. His wife was licking the foot of his mistress. 
"What the fuck are you doing to my wife!" Bill screamed. He still loved Merinda and couldn't stand the scene of Merinda getting humiliated. 
"Relax Mr. Giles. Your wife begged me to let her lick my feet." Nicole smirked "It is her hidden fetish. Isn't that right Mrs. Giles?" 
"Yes, it's what I wanted, Bill" Merinda had to play along with the mean lies of this wicked slut. 
"Is...is that so?" Bill was confused by his wife's confession. Merinda was an elegant woman. When did she develop this kind of fetish?
"She even has a humiliation fetish Mr. Giles. She always begged me to call her a pig" Nicole grinned sinisterly.
"Yes...Nicole was right. I have always wanted to be called a pig. It gives me pleasure" Merinda almost broke out in tears but she held back to play along with Nicole's evil scheme.
"I...I don't know what to say honey" Bill had totally lost.
"Oh my my, Mr. Giles. Upon learning your wife's secret fantasy, as a loving husband, you have to fullfit it for her" Nicole interrupted.
"I...I..." Bill frozed.
"What did you intend to say when you came in Mr. Giles?" Nicole asked.
"I wanted to ask my wife to find my golf clubs," Bill replied.
"Now you know exactly how to ask in her preferred way," Nicole instructed.
"Find...find my golf clubs...pig" Bill hesitated but he decided to fulfil his wife's fetish.
"And where are your manners pig? Answer your master properly?" Nicole said.
"Yes...yes master. I'll do right away" Merinda said then left the room to find Bill's golf clubs. Tears were flowing out of her eyes without anyone noticing. 
From that day onwards, except for when Jessica was presented, Bill and Nicole would always call Merinda pig. Bill had learned to accept his wife's degradation fetish and didn't blink twice when she started licking Nicole's feet or his.
But Nicole's evil scheme didn't just stop right there. 
-----
One night when Merinda was sucking her husband's cum from Nicole's pussy, the evil temptress said "You have been obedient for so long. I love it Merinda. Maybe it's time to reward the best pig in town". 
A reward? Merinda thought to herself. What could Nicole possibly reward her, except for leaving her family alone and giving Bill back. 
"It has been long since you last touched your husband's cock. I may give you a go tomorrow." Nicole grinned.
Merinda was surprised. This wicked girl always milked her husband dry everyday at work so that Bill couldn't touch his wife anymore. How come such a bitch decided to show generosity all of sudden. There must be another evil scheme of hers.
"Do you want it or not? My offer won't happen twice" the evil teen laughed. 
How low of her as a wife to have to beg her husband's mistress for what was legally hers. But she wanted Bill, she missed his cock, she would do anything to get her husband back. Merinda knew full well that this could be her only opportunity to do so. 
Though in doubt, Merinda agreed to the sinister offer.
The following afternoon, Merinda came home early to prepare. She placed flowers on the bed, lighted sweet incense, and put on her best lingerie, all was perfectly set for a night of passion. 
As Merinda was laying on her bed waiting, she could hear footsteps coming to her bedroom. Wasn't it too soon for Bill to come home? The fact was far more disappointing, it was Nicole coming through Merinda's bedroom door, with a leather package on her hand. 
"Change your clothes, pig" Nicole threw the package on Merinda's face. Now at close distance Merinda realized it was a bondage suit. 
"Listen well or I will suck Bill's cock dry" the evil seductress threatened. 
Merinda hesitated. She couldn't understand what was the purpose of this bondage suit. However, she wouldn't dare to disobey Nicole at these last minutes, she was so close to Bill's cock.
The helpless wife gave in and put herself in the bondage suit. It was so tight that Merinda could barely breathe or move in it. The evil Nicole was so amused at the scene of Merinda's struggle that she broke out in laughter.
Suddenly, Nicole attacked Merinda from behind. The evil teen used a rope to tie the poor wife's hands and feets. Merinda couldn't react fast enough at the surprise attack. She wanted to scream but Nicole had put a handkerchief in her mouth. 
Once everything was done, Nicole rolled Merinda to the bedroom closet. Before closing the door, the bitch put the cuckquean lifestyle book by Emmanuelle between Merinda's thighs and said "You'll need it, pig. The edge of this book was specially designed for your kind".
Merinda was totally confused and panicked. She was so scared at what might happen to her. The only thing she could do was to look outside through the louver on the closet door.
Half an hour later, when Merinda was all desperate, she heard footsteps coming, with the sounds of laughing and kissing.
The door opened in a loud bang. Nicole ran through the door, followed by Bill. He was wearing a black silk band on his eyes, playing a blindfolded catch game with Nicole. 
"Over here Bill," Nicole said seductively, lying on the bed. 
"You can't hide babe" Bill excitedly replied, Merinda could tell her husband was enjoying the act so much.
"Come here Bill, bang me, love me" Nicole welcomed.
"Catch you!!" Bill finally caught Nicole, the two of them fell to the bed. They immediately indulged in a long passionate kiss. 
"The winner deserves a reward. What do you want most in this world baby?" Nicole wrapped her hands around Bill's neck, spurring sweet words to his ears.
"YOU, I want YOU, RIGHT NOW" Bill screamed in excitement and teared the evil teen's top to suck on her tits like an animal. Merinda watched the whole decadent act in despair. How could her husband do this? She cried and tried to escape but the knots Nicole tied were too strong.
After making Nicole's tits all covered in his saliva, Bill raised his head and removed the blindfold to get ready for a passionate fuck. But then he immediately stopped in the act upon realizing where he was in.
"Let's move to another room, baby" Bill said. He might have betrayed his wife but he couldn't bear the sin of fucking his mistress right on the marital bed he shared with his wife.
"Why not babe, this place is perfect" Nicole lied down, she clearly didn't want to leave.
"Let's go somewhere else, there's plenty of rooms, just this place...I can't" Bill resisted.
"No one is there to stop you Bill. Prove how much you love me" Nicole wrapped Bill's neck tighter. She liplocked the married man in the most sensual kiss. Bill's defense was weaker and weaker until he melted in Nicole's softness. 
Merinda couldn't believe her husband could bring his mistress to their bedroom and fucked that bitch on the very marital bed they slept on their wedding night. She was heartbroken. Tears flew out of her eyes. The most treacherous betrayal was made by her loving husband of eighteen years.
Under Merinda's watch, the two had stripped and started fucking on her bed. Merinda couldn't stop but curious if their fuck was always this good. Bill was thrusting so hard at Nicole's pussy, at an incredible speed that Merinda had never imagined. His hands were squeezing the teen's boobs like crazy. He was totally lost in the sense of sex. 
Soon Nicole changed to her dominant position. While riding on the big married cock, she began asking a series of sinister questions.
"Am I tighter than your wife?"
"YES"
"Am I sexier than her?"
"YESS"
"Do you want me more than her?"
"OH FUCK, YESSS"
"Do you wish to marry me instead of her?" 
Merinda could see Bill's thrust was getting slower after Nicole's last question. A guilty, confused, and hesitant look appeared on her husband's handsome face.
"Tell me do you want me to replace your pig of a wife?" Nicole asked again and seductively twisted her cunt, sending a jolt of unstoppable pleasure to Bill's cock. 
"HELL YESSSS...I WANT YOU MUCH MORE THAN THAT PIG" Nicole's trick had Bill screamed in defeat. His morality, his relationships, nothing mattered anymore. 
"Do you wish to have a daughter like me rather than that stupid Jessica?" Nicole continued her sinister torment.
"YES, YES, YES, I WOULD WANT YOU RATHER THAN THAT DUMBASS" Bill had totally fallen in the devil's path.
"OH YESS, YESS, FUCCKKK" Nicole screamed. Bill's confession brought so much ecstasy to the evil seductress.
Merinda couldn't believe in her ears. How...how could her husband say such insulting things about her and their little angel? She was so outraged but her cunt was so wet. Each humiliating answer from Bill sent a wave of sexual bliss over Merinda's body. Merinda soon found herself rubbing her clit on the edge of the book Nicole gave her. Wasn't her action called edging by a definition in that cuckquean book? Before Merinda realized it, she had followed every step to a cuckquean lifestyle.
"OH YASSS, CUM IN ME, BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE VOW" Nicole screamed. She was close to reaching her orgasm. 
"I'M CUMMINGGGG" Bill screamed, shooting rockets of cum to Nicole's eager cunt. 
The two sinners were spent after the hard labor. Bill held his lover close and gave her a passionate kiss. Sex life with Nicole was so perfect, he couldn't imagine to turn back to the boring life he once had. 
"I'm ovulating today darling. We can be daddy and mommy soon" Nicole said, circling her nails on Bill's muscular chest.
"About it...I think..." Bill was hesitant to say something.
"Shytttt" Nicole put her fingers on Bill's lips to stop him, "I'll bore you much better offspring than that dumbass Jessica".
Merinda was edging hard on the book when she heard Nicole's bold move. Her husband was a man of rationale, there was no way he would let a girl like Nicole bore his child. 
But to Merinda's surprise, Bill answered Nicole with a softly "Yes". Nicole gave Bill a tonguefull kiss in excitement and they then immediately resumed fucking. 
Merinda was defeated, totally defeated. Her husband was willing to make a child, another family with an evil temptress while she was locked in the closet edging like crazy. She finally saw it now. Nicole was a perfect match for her husband. She finally understood the concept of cuckquean, love was to sacrifice for your loved one, even if you wanted or not.
When Bill screamed upon his second time cumming to Nicole's pussy, Merinda was finally reached her orgasm by edging on the cuckquean book. The loud noise she made sounded just like a pig. Merinda was sure that Nicole definitely heard it, because she could see the evil bitch laughed out loud. 
"What's so funny baby?" Bill was exhausted after the second fuck. He was resting on his marital bed with his hot mistress lying on his chest. 
"Darling, remember that you deserve a reward?" Nicole whispered seductively to Bill's ears
Like Reply
Aren't you my best gift babe?" Bill laughed, giving Nicole another kiss.

"Of course I am your best but this gift does have its value. It took me a lot of effort to prepare it" Nicole said, biting Bill's lips.
"All right then, let's see it" Bill sat up, ready for the surprise Nicole would bring to him.
Nicole grinned. She then came to open the closet's door, revealing what was inside.
Bill was extremely shocked to see his wife inside the closet, tied by ropes while wearing a bondage suit. 
"I'm sorry dear, please let me explain, PLEASEE" Bill immediately rushed to his wife, trying to find an excuse to explain why he was fucking Nicole.
"You don't have to explain anything Bill. I understand" Merinda said. Her face was emotionless.
"Please honey, please, let me explain" Bill was freaked out. His sexual adventure with Nicole was fantastic but not to the point of abandoning the family that he had built with Merinda for eighteen years.
"You don't have to explain anything darling. She is the gift" Nicole joyfully said.
"WHAT???" Bill was confused.
"Having seen everything, do you think Bill would be much better with me?" Nicole said to Merinda, her eyes were threatening.
"Yes" Merinda answered.
"Honey, please..." Bill freaked out.
"Tell your master he deserves to fuck me rather your old cunt, pig" Nicole continued humiliating Merinda.
"I...I...want you to fuck mistress Nicole, master" Merinda said.
"What...what did you say?" Bill couldn't believe in his ears.
"I'm not worthy as a wife for you, master. Mistress Nicole should be your wife instead of me, I want to be your slave and watch you two fuck. That's what makes me happy" Merinda said. The content of that cuckquean book had been playing over and over in her mind the whole time she was locked in the closet.
"I don't understand. Why are you saying this?" Bill couldn't stop shaking Merinda's shoulders.
"She meant what she said darling. She's a cuckqean, watching people fuck makes her happy" Nicole interupted.
"Is...is that right?" Bill asked his wife once more.
"Yes it's true, master. That's what makes me happy" Merinda tried her best to not cry.
"Darling, why don't we give this pig what she longed for?" Nicole came behind Bill, wrapping her hands around his body, down to his crotch.
"If it is what you truly wish for..." Bill said. He then received a nod of agreement from his wife.
As Merinda was kneeling beside the bed, Bill resumed fucking Nicole, even harder than before, despite knowing his wife was watching. The two had sex in multiple positions until midnight. 
After Bill's sixth cum to Nicole's pussy, the evil seductress ordered her new obedient slave: "come clean us, pig".
Slowly, Merinda crawled to her marital bed, now the bed of her husband and his mistress, just like what her friend Simone Buffett had done. Merinda had fallen from grace, same as her long time best friend.
Merinda sucked the cum out of her husband's mistress and proceeded to lick her husband's dick clean. As she was working on his shaft, she could see the look of both worry and disgust in his eyes. She knew that his little sympathy for her would be gone soon. All that was described in the cuckquean guidebook.
After Merinda had cleaned up the couple, Nicole spoke "From now on, I will stay in the master bedroom with Bill and you will switch to my old bedroom. Understand?".
"Yes, mistress" Merinda replied.
"And you are not allowed to touch your master's cock anymore without my permission. Are you clear?" Nicole continued.
"Very clear, Mistress," Merinda replied.
Nicole laughed sinisterly and leaned back to Bill's chest. She said "Then why are you still here?" and kicked Merinda hard on the face.
Merinda left the room crying as the couple fell asleep in each other's arms.
-----
A few weeks later, Valentine's day had come around the corner. The day was always special to Merinda as it was the date of her wedding. Though this year, she might not celebrate it with her husband as he had found his new love in Nicole. 
Merinda was heartbroken when she heard the news her husband had purchased the "Eternal love" diamond necklace on Valentine's morning. In their entire marriage, Bill hadn't given anything at that high value to Merinda. She tried to fool herself that the necklace was for her, as today was their wedding anniversary, but deep down she knew the truth. Merinda still left work early to cook a romantic dinner for her husband. If her husband still had any feeling for her, he would come home today to celebrate their anniversary. She hoped the high lord would give her mercy, help her win back the love of her husband. 
However, the romantic dinner that she longed for hadn't come. Around 9pm, Bill called to say he was staying the night with Nicole. A few minutes later, her daughter also went upstairs to receive a phone call, leaving Merinda all alone in the kitchen with her romantic dinner.
Merinda woke up by the sound of her husband's car in the early morning. She passed out in desperation after drinking all the wine she prepared for. She went out to greet Bill, only to be outraged by the scene of her husband walking out of the car hand-in-hand with Nicole, who was wearing the shiny "Eternal love" diamond necklace.
Merinda ran to them but she stripped and fell to the floor. Nicole let out an insolent laugh while Bill didn't say anything. The two walked past Merinda like she was just air. 
At that moment, Merinda knew the perfect life she once had was over. It was her daughter's kindness to bring such an evil seductress to her own home. The damn kindness that bit back at generous souls, which were Merinda and her daughter.
But little did Merinda know, the evil scheme of Nicole wouldn't stop right there.

Like Reply
Nicole was the girl who had nothing. No house, no job, no education, she lived on the streets with a gang she called family. But damn, Nicole was beautiful as hell with the boobs that killed. The look that soon would bring her everything.

----------
It was another night in a stinky valley of Los Angeles, Nicole was giving her client a quick tour to her "fantasy land".
"Oh...yes...yes...harder...stupid whore" the man slapped Nicole's butts. He was fucking her from behind.
"Oh...yes...yes...give it to me baby" Nicole moaned.
"Here I comeeeee" the man groaned. He shot jets of sticky white cum to Nicole's pussy.
The man exhaustedly fell down on Nicole. The teen whore was so amazing that she took his breath away.
"Time's up, Bucky" Nicole said and pushed the stinky man away.
Bucky didn't even mind her bratty action, he threw a bunch of coins to the grounds.
"This is not enough" Nicole picked up the coins and counted, those were merely 10 dollars.
"50% penalty for your attitude, whore" Bucky grinned and left.
Nicole was angry but she knew it would do her no good to argue with a cheapskate homeless man like Bucky. She dressed up and walked to the other end of the alley.
"When will this filthy life end?" Nicole blurted out.
"Sooner than you think" a strange female voice surprised Nicole.
"Who are you?" Nicole suspiciously asked.
"I'm Emmanuelle Tellis, you will address me as Mistress Emmanuelle from now on" Emmanuelle confidently said.
"And why would I do that? Bitch" Nicole wasn't pleased. First a shitty customer, then came this bitch dressing up in Chanel.
"Because I'm about to save your pathetic life" Emmanuelle stated.
"Fuck off before I kick your sorry ass, bitch" Nicole was pissed. What was this bitch thinking.
"I only make my offer once, Nicole" Emmanuelle continued "You can choose to live in this shithole forever, serving old jerks for 20 bucks an hour, or you can follow me to the world of luxury that a girl like you deserve to have".
"How did you know my name?" Nicole was surprised.
"I know about you far much more than you know yourself darling. Come with me child" Emmanuelle said and offered her hand.
Nicole was confused. Though she had just met this woman a few minutes ago, Nicole had a strong feeling this was the only chance for her to escape her shitty life.
Nicole reached out to Emmanuelle's hand, a handshake that would change her life and the lives of three other forever.
----------
The car arrived at a luxurious mansion on Belgravia Hill, a new residential areas for the super rich miles away from Los Angeles. In the past 15 years of her life, Nicole had never dreamt of getting here.
Looking at the face of Nicole, Emmanuelle simply stated "You will get used to it soon. This is your life from now on".
Nicole followed Emmanuelle to the mansion. Behind the closed door, there were a bunch of beautiful girls, practicing many forms of exercises that Nicole had never seen before.
"What exactly am I going to do here?" Nicole asked.
"You're going to be trained" Emmanuelle continued "You'll receive top-notch education on arts, sciences, sexual techniques, anything that deemed necessary for your purpose".
"And what is my purpose?" Nicole asked.
"Seduce a man, make him yours, take everything away from his wife and children" Emmanuelle laughed.
So wicked but Nicole liked the sound of it, as if she had been longing to do so for life.
"Then let my training begin" Nicole firmly replied.
"I like your spirit but don't think this could be easy. Half of the girls were disqualified during the first week and only few lasted to the end of their training" Emmanuelle said.
Emmanuelle took Nicole to a small room at a far corner of the mansion. There were two beds in the room with one beautiful girl waiting inside.
"This is Astriana, your roommate" Emmanuelle introduced "Get a long you two".
Emmanuelle then left, leaving the two girls alone. Astriana was a stunning brunette around the age of Nicole. She gave Nicole a tight welcome hug.
"Welcome to FemLib, sister" Astriana said "We will have much time to talk tomorrow. You need to get some rest now, first lesson starts at 5am and mistress Emmanuelle doesn't accept any form of lateness".
Nicole sat down to the softest mattress she had never touched. A night of so much sudden change, she couldn't predict what will become of her but she knew for sure anything would be better than the shitty life she left behind.
----------
5am started with a swimming lesson. Mistress Emmanuelle said swimming was the best exercise to keep fit. Their body must be in perfect shape to seduce their target. Nicole was instructed to swim in a way that could showcase as many curves of her body as possible.
At 7am, her arts class began with a world-renown painter as an instructor. Nicole had only seen him a few times when she walked by the TVs on display at a local electronic store. The teachings were about art movements and how to impress successful men with your arts knowledge.
At 10am, she was taking notes in sciences class. Apparently, laws of physics and information technology were super important to seduce nerds.
However, the real challenge started at 1pm, when Nicole and other girls were instructed on sexual techniques by Emmanuelle herself.
In the centre of the room, there were around 30 eggs, each one was placed on their egg holder. Emmanuelle told each girl to choose an egg as their practice tool for the afternoon.
"The goal of today's lesson is to suck the egg up from the egg holder just by using your vagina's muscles" Emmanuelle continued "After that, you have to hold the egg in your cunt and walk around the room without breaking the egg or letting it fall to the floor"
"The purpose of this exercise is muscle control. Sucking a dick in your vagina is easy. The challenge is to keep your partner interested and prevent them from pulling out. The ability to stimulate massage movements inside your vagina is the foundation of every perfect pussy." Emmanuelle explained.
The exercise was much harder than what Nicole and other girls had anticipated. For an hour, Nicole only managed to suck the egg up from the cup and keep it in her cunt for a few seconds. The best performer in class was Astriana, she was now walking around with an egg in her pussy.
"Poops" Astriana's egg broke. The yellow liquid poured out from her pussy. Her face was blushed due to the shame.
"Good job Astriana but focus more on strength management. You don't want to break your partner's dick, do you?" Emmanuelle gave Astriana a compliment but didn't forget to remind the young girl of her shortcoming.
At the end of the afternoon, Nicole managed to gripped the egg gently by her clit and walked a full circle around the room. While most of the girls had left for dinner, Nicole continued to practice until she could fully control her muscles. Her vagina was hurt like hell but the feeling of achievement was strong enough to help her bypass that.
"Hard work pays off, don't you agree" Emmanuelle suddenly appeared behind Nicole's back.
Taken by surprise, Nicole could hear the sound "poops" of her egg broken.
"Still need more practice but this is good enough for a beginner" Emmanuelle complimented "Now go clean up and get some rest for tomorrow lessons".
Nicole left the room feeling all high up. She will soon be good enough, even better than Astriana.
----------
In the following months, the lessons and training were getting harder and harder. Nicole was all exhausted everyday when she came back to her room. Her most favorite subject was sexual techniques. Emmanuelle was very strict on Nicole but her teaching methodology was superb.
In Emmanuelle class, Nicole was able to practice her techniques on both silicon and real dicks. She could ride dicks of all size and conquer all as she pleased with just a twist of her vagina. Nicole felt so powerful whenever her practice subject begged to cum. She was ready to conquer all men.
Months went by and two years had passed, there were only ten from the original batch of thirty girls last through the end. Nicole had learned most of the things this training facility could offer. She knew that the time for her would come soon.
Three weeks after Astriana's departure to seduce Warrick Buffett, Nicole was called to Emmanuelle's office to finally receive her target.
"This is Bill Giles, 45, technology billionaire, married with a wife and a daughter" Emmanuelle briefed "The organization has prepared a scenario for you to infiltrate the Giles family and seduce him. You have a week to be ready".
Bill Giles? How lucky she was. Nicole was afraid that the organization would choose a fat old man as her target, just like what they did with Astriana. This Bill Giles was a true hunk, so good for her taste.
This mission would be a piece of cake. Nicole thought to herself and took the brief from Emmanuelle. It was finally the time for her to shine.
----------
Infiltrating the Giles family was much easier than Nicole anticipated. Just as the files described, they were all kind people that were bound by morals and principles. Using his daughter was a right approach. The girl was the dumbest human being Nicole had ever known.
Nicole first tested Bill's interest in her by the fake swimming accident. Based on her evaluation, this man did have some sexual reactions towards her hot body but it wouldn't be strong enough to make him betray his wife.
The plan proceeded with the dance practices. Nicole decided to take a long road to build up Bill's interest. She intended to first make the man obsessed with her body, then slowly bend his mind and will.
The organization helped Nicole choreograph a dance that requires maximum skin interaction. From the very first practice, Nicole could feel Bill's hard cock pressed on her belly. She knew this plan would work, the only matter was time.
After a week of fueling Bill's sex drive, Nicole decided to move forward. She was going to give him the first taste of what sex with her would be like.
The dance practice began as usual with lots of intimate actions. About an hour later, Nicole could feel Bill's crotch had built up hard enough. The man must have been suffering from his inner sexual struggle.
Suddenly, Nicole pretended to strip on the floor. She let out a faint moan of pain. Another lesson she learned from her training was to make faint moans mimicking weak animals to trigger the fatherly instinct in older men. It ửoked perfect as Bill immediately rushed to check her injury.
"My inner thighs hurt Mr. Giles" Nicole made the innocent weak face.
"Let me get you some ice" Bill hurriedly ran to the fridge at the side of the ballroom and came back with a bucket of ice cubes.
"Could you help me apply some cubes in the injured areas please? I don't dare to watch" Nicole pretended.
Bill wanted to decline but the little poor girl looked like an innocent kitten. He couldn't help but bring the ice bucket closer and lift Nicole's dress up a bit to reveal her swollen thighs.
"I'll apply the ices on your thighs. It will be better soon" Bill reassured Nicole, treating her like his young daughter.
Bill's hand started rubbing ice cubes on the inner thighs of Nicole. She wickedly let out small moans in a rhythm that was scientifically proven to boost up man's libido.
As Bill's face began getting redder, Nicole kept on asking him to rub the ice cubes higher, higher, to the point of almost touching her panty.
"Mr. Giles, that place up there was painful as well. Please rub it for me, your hands are magical" Nicole begged like a little child.
"It's...not very appropriate Nicole. Let me go ask Jessica for help" Bill's fingers had touched Nicole's underwear, which freaked him out a bit.
"Please, please Mr. Giles. I can't wait any longer" Nicole continued begging. She played out the Ben Franklin effect, which was described as who had already given favor for someone would continue giving more favor for the same person.
Bill hesitated but Nicole's voice was too sweet and the Ben Franklin effect hit him just fine. He started rubbing the ice cubes on Nicole's panty. The young girl continued letting out seductive moans. Bill told himself to calm down but his dick was getting rock hard.
"Mr. Giles, I feel a strange sensation in there. Can you see if anything is wrong?" Nicole said and lifted her panty's string aside, revealing her pink beautiful cunt to Bill.
Bill swallowed his saliva. He had never seen such a beautiful pussy before. He hesitated but the young girl made an ultimate innocent face while asking him to check. Bill put his face closer to observe. Nicole's cherry scent filled up his nose. How could a pussy smell as nice as this?
"I...I don't see anything wrong with it" Bill blushed, he wanted to end this embarrassed checkup quickly.
"Please Mr. Giles, you have to use your fingers to open it, just like what gynecologists do" Nicole begged.
Nicole couldn't thank enough for Ben Franklin or whoever the fuck proposed the law of favoring. Bill couldn't say no to the young girl after having done so many favors for her already. He put two fingers inside Nicole's pussy to spread it wider. The strong cherry smell of Nicole's vagina was so good for Bill's liking. The wet walls inside of her pussy warmly wrapped his fingers. For a second Bill wondered how good it could be to be able to put a dick in this cunt.
As Bill looked closer to Nicole's vagina, his nose almost touched her clit, Nicole knew it was finally the time to put her practice in use.
Nicole effortlessly made a sucking force, drawing Bill's mouth to her pussy. The force was too strong that his tongue stuck out and started licking the inner of Nicole's cunt. The evil girl faked an orgasmic reaction. She moaned loudly and closed her thighs, trapping Bill's head.
The poor man couldn't escape from the evil grasp. He tried to speak but his tongue was sucked too deep into Nicole's pussy. Sweet juice flew to his mouth and down to his throat, blurred the line of morality for him.
Bill soon found himself actively eating the young cunt, much more enthusiastic than when he was going down on Merinda. The girl's moans only spurred his stamina. His dick was rock-hard, precum started leaking out of his pants.
Nicole was fully aware that just a taste of her pussy could not make Bill surrender. He had to penetrate her to feel the amazing wonder of her vagina. However, if she rushed the thing too fast, this faithful husband might flee. She would take a slower, more teasing approach.
The evil vixen then released the devoted father from her grasp. Before Bill could breathe, Nicole had covered his mouth with a tongueful kiss, the second kiss since they met.
Without any words, Nicole pushed Bill to the floor, lying on him, still lips-locking her target. She then started dry-humping on Bill's crotch, which had already wetted by his precum. The sensation was so good that Bill gradually became more responsive to the act. He began rubbing his crotch on Nicole's cunt while his lips were still enslaved by the young vixen. Nicole followed her training to touch all sensitive spots on Bill's body, making him tremble in extreme pleasure. The faithful father soon became a puppet under her talented hands.
Moments later. Bill made a loud groan as he came in his pants. His semen flew out of the fabrics. The married man had never came this much before.
Bill's conscience came back to him after the ejaculation. What the fuck had he done, Bill thought to himself. How could he betray his wife of twenty years? How could he do such a horrible act to a girl his daughter's age?
Before Bill could say anything, Nicole put one finger to his lips. She then said "It was just an accident Mr. Giles. Your wife doesn't have to know. It's not cheating if you didn't put it in".
At this moment, every word of Nicole made much sense to Bill. She was right, Merinda didn't have to know. And he didn't cheat, he didn't put it in after all. It was just a practice accident.
Bill told Nicole to go rest soon and left the ballroom. The young vixen had achieved her first victory.
----------
The following days, Nicole received messages from Astriana that Merinda had been contacted by Simone Buffett. The idea of a cuckquean lifestyle had been planted in the old woman's mind. Nicole knew it was time to begin the second stage of her plan.
Nicole used every chance she got to dry-hump Bill. The faithful husband always resisted at first but would finally give in to his pleasure. Nicole felt her power over Bill growing day by day.
One night, when Nicole was about to give Bill the usual treatment, she noticed Merinda sneaked on them from the ballroom's door. Based on her look, Nicole was so sure that the poor woman had developed some sort of cuckquean tendency. She then confidently proceeded to sexually dry-hump Bill, right in front of his wife.
As Nicole expected, Merinda didn't barge in. In fact, the wife was busy masturbating while watching her husband stolen by a young vixen. Such an obedient cuckquean, Nicole thought.
Then the day of the dance competition finally arrived. Making use of the enthusiasm after dancing, Nicole put a wet sensual kiss on Bill's mouth. This time, he didn't resist. The evil girl knew it was time to corrupt the faithful father a step further.
Nicole put a sleeping pill in Jessica's drink to solve the obstacle of the night. The innocent girl fell asleep at the moment she sat down to the backseat. As Bill was about to drive, Nicole put her soft hand on the faithful man's crotch.
"Stop, Nicole" Bill resisted.
Nicole didn't answer. She unzipped Bill's pants and started giving him a sensual blow job. The evil vixen could sense her prey's hidden pleasure was building up. She used her skillful tongue to work on his shaft. Bill's cock soon got fully erected. His dick was huge, 9 inches at least. Nicole was so glad as she had scored a jackspot.
"...stop...my daughter..." Bill begged Nicole to stop but his voice was overwhelmed by the sinister pleasure. His daughter was sleeping right in the backseat, how could he do this right here?
Nicole unbuttoned Bill's shirt. Her tongue started moving from the glance of his dick to his 6-pack abs, licking all the way to his nipples, where she sucked them hard enough to make the married man groan.
Nicole knew that she had the man in her control now. She secretly used her cellphone to give Merinda a call. Letting that poor woman know her husband was fucking a young girl while his daughter was sleeping in the backseat. Nicole could imagine how devastating Merinca looked. Such a sweet second victory for the vixen.
Using her seductive moves, she finally convinced Bill to slide his dick between her clit. Nicole had so much pleasure playing with such a nice cock. She used her trained techniques to make Bill trembled in pleasure. After having a brief taste of her pussy, Bill would never be able to fuck his wife without comparison. He would be wanting for more, he would want to penetrate the young seductress but Nicole would not allow him to do that yet. She would keep the teasing game longer to make the married man fully betray his wife.
Like Reply
The morning after was fascinating as Nicole terrorized Merinda with threats, putting the old woman in her place. Joy flew over her veins when Merinda was defeated. The old wife proceeded to make breakfast for the husband and his mistress. 

Bill soon woke up to find Merinda and Nicole waiting for him at the dining table. He felt so much guilt by looking at the two. He sat down at the corner of the table but Nicole boldly moved next to him. Before the married man could oppose, Nicole's hand had been placed on his crotch.
Moments later, she was juicing Bill right in front of his wife. While Bill tried his best to hide his pleasure, Merinda knew full well what the two were doing under the table cloth. Couldn't bear to watch anymore, Merinda immediately left the scene only to bump at Jessica on her way out. 
It was the tastiest meal Nicole ever had, the meal of victory. Especially when she was juicing Bill's cock. She could feel the married man tried very hard to resist but her two years of handjob training didn't mean nothing. Bill wasn't able to push Nicole away, even after his daughter entered the room and sat at the very dining table.
Nicole almost bursted out in laughter because Jessica was totally oblivious of what she and Bill was doing. Nicole wondered if Bill realized his daughter must be the dumbest girl in the world.
----------
However, life wasn't as smooth as what Nicole expected. After all the things they have done together, Nicole expected Bill to be on his knees begging for more sex. However, despite all temptation, the faithful father resisted. He avoided meeting Nicole at all cost, much to her angry. 
Nicole had to do something before Bill's interest in her decreased. She devised a plan, a cunning plan with the help of his dumb daughter, Jessica. 
It took a lot of effort from Jessica to place Nicole as Bill's secretary but things got easier from here. Nothing happened in the first week as Nicole acted professionally. With Jessica's insights, Nicole managed to make everything at work to Bill's liking. The married man soon reduced his defense as he realized how effective Nicole was as a secretary. That was his biggest mistake, as one chance was the only thing Nicole needed to wreck his family. 
The opportunity came in one afternoon when other secretaries were out of office for some paper work, leaving only Bill and the young seductress alone. Nicole was well prepared to corrupt the married man. She changed into a deep cut slutty red dress before walking in Bill's office. 
"Your coffee, Mr. Giles" Nicole put a hot espresso on Bill's desk. The girl put the cup down as slowly as possible, lowering her back to give the married CEO the full view of her E-cup boobs. 
"Thanks, but I didn't ask for it" Bill replied. His eyes were fixed on Nicole's breast. It had been so long since the last time he sucked that wonderful tits and the girl didn't wear any bra today. Bill tried to look away to focus on his works. Despite having a bunch of wrongdoings with Nicole in the last few months, he knew what was the absolute limit and he would never cross the line. He must stay faithful to his wife and daughter.
"You'll need extra energy for what comes next" Nicole winked before slowly walking out of the office. Bill was so fixated at the scene of her big bubble butt jiggling.
"And one more thing" Nicole turned back and said seductively "It's only you and me on the 69th floor today, if you need anything, absolutely anything, I'll be at the office next door".
The girl left with a wicked smile, knowing her prey had got the message. 
Bill was irritated. After falling in the wicked games of Nicole many times, he knew exactly what the young seductress had just suggested. He blamed himself for being weak under Nicole's spell. However, this time would be different, he would not surrender to her advance that easy, no matter how lucrative the offer could be. 
The married man got back to his paper work, this was a busy afternoon and there were many documents for Bill to sign, enough to stop his mind from thinking about Nicole's hot body. 
Suddenly, a series of sensuous moans emanated from the room next door. It was some small sounds at first but getting louder and more sensual every second. Bill looked at his office door which was linked to the secretary office, where Nicole was staying. He could see Nicole's silhouette vividly on the frosted glass.
As the moans continued, Bill was horrified to see the silhouette of Nicole started undressing. The girl was standing close enough to the door that her silhouette reflected every curve of her perfect body. She started to dance sensually like a cobra hypnotizing its prey. 
Bill could feel his crotch harden. There was no way for a healthy man to not get an erection at the scene he was watching. But Bill had to stay calm, he had to overcome this seduction. 
The moans were getting louder that Bill started hearing his name coming out between each moan. "Uhh....Bill...ohh...I want that...uhhh..uhhh...Bill...". It was such a sinister rhythm that got Bill's blood boiling. 
The married CEO soon watched his seductive secretary walked closer to the glass door. Her perfect E-cup boobs was pressing against the frosted glass. As she moved, her boobs was squeezed in many different angles, making the married man unconsciously drooling. 
Bill was no virgin but right now this young girl was driving him crazy. He had been to stripper clubs with his business partner a few times before but no girl could make him this interested. His eyes were fixated on Nicole's movements, his mouth was drooling, his hands were unconsciously grabbing in the air, and he was having the biggest nut in his pants. 
"Uahh...uhhh...gave me...Bill..." Nicole's moans continued. The married man couldn't think rationally anymore. Just a slide of the door and he will have a taste of this perfect sexual vixen. He stood up without knowing and moved closer and closer to the door of desire. 
Just as his hand touched the coldness of the door glass, the last jolt of conscience reached him. What was he thinking? He couldn't betray his wife. He was always a faithful husband to Merinda and a loving father to Jessica. There was no way he could betray them for the sexual pleasure with this seductress. He had to avoid this evil vixen at all cost. 
Bill had made up his mind. He was stronger than ever. He would never let sex conquer him. Just as he was about to call the security, Nicole's sweet moans came through the door "ohhh...ohh...take my...virgin...Bill"
That was the last straw. Bill pressed the call button. He was determined on what he wanted to do. 
----------
An hour later, the security escorted a woman out of the Giles corporation's building. The woman kept on saying she was a secretary for Mr. Bill Giles and she had work to do at the 69th floor but the security still requested her to leave, as per order from Mr. Giles himself. 
However, that woman wasn't Nicole. She was a secretary coming back early to find the whole floor was shut down as of Mr. Giles' order. No one was allowed to enter the floor, including her. 
But where was Nicole? The evil seductress was at the right place she deserved to be. She was riding nonstop on Bill's muscular crotch. 
"YASSS....YASSS...harder...harder...YASSS" Nicole screamed out of pleasure. Bill's cock was so good that she didn't have to fake moaning. She was overjoyed as her prey had been conquered. 
Beneath Nicole, Bill was thrusting his hardest to the young cunt. It had been years since he last touched a pussy this tight. And not only tight, Nicole's cunt worked like magic. Bill could feel his tool was wrapped by layers of muscles that kept on massaging every inch of his cock. 
Bill was gasping, he had been fucking this cunt nonstop for an hour. For the time, he felt all years of workout worth every penny. The married man was even amazed at his stamina. The young vixen surely knew how to bring out the best of him. 
The girl lowever her upper body to put her boobs in front of Bill's hungry mouth. Without hesitation, the married man sucked every bit of the youthful breast. Bill felt like a beast, a sex beast that he never knew he could become. 
Nicole hands traveled all parts of Bill's body, from his muscular chest to his six pack abs. She scratched his skin, leaving marks on her trophy, making the once faithful father groaned in pleasure. 
As Nicole felt Bill's climax coming, she twisted her cunt's muscles, giving him the strangest pleasure he had ever known. 
"FUCK...FUCK....I'm CUMMINGGG" Bill screamed. His mind was full of sex. He wanted to withdraw but Nicole's cunt was grasping his cock so tight. The strange sensation made him surrender. The once faithful man shot jets of cum to the young pussy. 
Nicole had achieved her goal. She could feel Bill's cum flowing inside her. The satisfaction of conquest made her glow radiantly. She gave Bill a sensual kiss before taking out a handkerchief to wipe the blood and semen on her clit. 
"I gave you my first time, darling" Nicole handed the handkerchief to Bill. The virgin blood was obviously fake. Before taking this mission, the organization gave Nicole a surgery to restore her virginity. She was trained that men, especially powerful men, always had a fetish for virgins.
"I...I..." Bill was speechless. Not only had he betrayed his wife and his family, but also he had taken the virgin of a young girl, even though that girl wasn't as innocent as she looked. 
"Think about it as a sweet memory, darling" Nicole whispered to Bill's ear "Now, care to take me a second round?" 
Those words spurred Bill's sex drive immediately. She two soon consumed their devious act. Bill pushed Nicole on his office coach to fuck her in missionary as Nicole smiled wickedly. 
As Bill's office was decorated with many photos of his family, Nicole couldn't help but imaging all the eyes of Merinda and Jessica were now watching their husband and father fucking a young cunt, the very cunt that Jessica was so kind to invite to her own home. 
Nicole laughed in excitement as Bill lifted her up to fuck her midair. Her legs wrapped tightly around his strong waist. Bill carried Nicole to the window while continued fucking her in the process. For the first time in his life, the married man knew the feeling of fucking with a scene, with the whole city of Belragiva under his mistress butt.
"YASSS...YASS...Am I tighter...YASS...than you wife, darling?" Nicole wickedly asked. Making comparison in sex was a tactic she learned at the FemLib to push the man away from his wife. 
Bill stopped for a second and just that second only. He didn't answer Nicole but he fucked her much harder than before. That was the best answer the evil girl wanted. 
"FUCKKK, FUCCKKKK..." Bill screamed. As Bill was reaching his second orgasm, Nicole suddenly pulled his cock out and pointed it to a picture of Merinda and Jessica hanged next to the window. The sudden movement was the last straw needed for Bill to cum monstrously to his family photo. After few seconds, the faces of the mother and daughter was covered in their husband/father's cum. 
Bill was so exhausted to the point that he didn't bother to make comments about the evil thing Nicole just did. After two hours of straight sex, he lied on his office floor while the young girl crawled to next to him, placing her head in his bare muscular chest, a place that was only reserved for his wife. 
Lying in Bill's arms, Nicole knew her victory was near. She knew that once the married man broke his last moral barrier, she would have him whole in no time. She smiled at the cameras she hid around the room. With the help of the organization, Nicole hid dozens of spy cameras in Bill's offices to capture every angle of her conquest. And she knew exactly what she would do with these materials.
----------
Over the next few weeks, Nicole toyed both Jessica and Merinda in many different ways. At the beginning, Nicole just sent videos and photos of her and Bill's sexual adventures to test the mother and daughter but their reactions were more than what she expected. The mother Merinda was clearly turning to a cuckquean while the daughter Jessica was the dumbest girl on earth for not realizing that Nicole's man was no other than her father Bill Giles. 
The evil seductress slowly corrupted the faithful father. She started wearing more revealing clothes to work and always found the perfect time to be alone with Bill. Once he tasted the forbidden fruit, Bill couldn't resist Nicole's advance whenever she came in office. He slowly became the kind of man that he used to despite the most.
One time Jessica called Bill asking if he knew the guy Nicole was dating at his company. Little did Jessica know, it was her father who was getting a blow job from her very best friend at that very moment.
"...I don't know sweetie, We are...agrrhh...very...professional here" Bill tried hard not to groan but Nicole's tongue was licking every inch of his shaft. 
"Is that so? I thought you must know because the guy she described was strikingly similar to you" Jessica said. 
"Arrghhh...arghhh...YES...oops...I mean no...I can't possibly know...arghh...this guy..." Bill replied. His trembling voice was mixed with louder moans.
"Are you ok dad?" Jessica worriedly asked. 
"...I'm fine sweetie, I just had...mmmrghh" Bill's sentence was abruptly stopped because his mouth had been covered by Nicole's cherry scented kiss. The two indulged in the spit swapping long kiss despite Jessica was worriedly yelling over the phone. Nicole wrapped her hands over Bill's neck as she pushed her tongue deeper to the married man's throat. Bill was in heaven already, he clumsily cut off Jessica's call to freely enjoy his young slut. Nicole almost laughed at the scene, the devoted father was getting more and more corrupted each day under her hand.
Nicole soon made love to Bill even at home. Every night in his garden office, the two indulged in the most sinful act. And after every steamy session, the evil seductress always made sure to let the cuckquean Merinda suck the cum out of her pussy. It was such a pleasure to have total control of the so called feminist of 21st century Merinda Giles. 
The evil girl even push the humiliation of Merinda further. Not only forcing the poor wife to eat her husband's cum out of his mistress, Nicole made Merinda admitted that she liked to be verbal humiliated in front of her husband. The humiliation increased each day, to the point that one day Merinda was forced to see Nicole and Bill fucked. 
"I don't think this is right, Nicole" Bill said after he had sex with his mistress while his wife watched. The two were cuddling in his marital bed while his wife had been kicked out to a guest room.
"Everything is right, Bill. You just haven't been enlightened yet. This is what your wife wanted" Nicole whispered to Bill's ear.
"How on earth can she be happy to see her husband fuck a young girl? This is absolutely not right Nicole. My wife must be deeply hurt right now" Bill stood up and prepared to leave the room to apologize Merinda. His conscience returned after the sex, which made he realized such a devastating betrayal he made. 
"Don't leave, darling" Nicole stood up and wrapped her arms around Bill's chest from behind. She licked his ear and spoke softly "Let me show you this. It will explain everything".
Bill was stunned by Nicole's skillful hands and tongue. Even though his mind wanted to leave, his body couldn't, his mortal body had completely betrayed his wife and family. 
Nicole withdrew a book from Merinda's closet. It was obviously there for quite some time. Nicole turned the pages to chapter two which was an introduction to the cuckquean lifestyle. 
Bill read through the chapter while Nicole leaned on him like a little bird. Once Bill had finished, the evil girl whispered to his ear "Believe me now? This is what your wife wanted, darling" 
Bill was shocked to find out that Merinda had this kind of fetish but a part of him sparked with joy because he could have his wife's blessing to fuck Nicole now. Wasn't this an arrangement any man would die for?
Stripped of his guilt, Bill gave Nicole a deep kiss as the two started making out. Nicole laughed inside. She knew she almost won, just one more line to cross. 
----------
The humiliation of Merinda was so out of hand that the organization sent a warning to Nicole. Astriana advised Nicole to not overdo her authority. But Nicole, having been shadowed by Astriana all her time at FemLib academy, didn't take a word of it. She continued taunting Merinda and playing with Jessica until the fateful Valentine day arrived when all things were revealed. 
Days before Valentine, Nicole had asked Bill for a night to remember. He was hesitant at first since it was his anniversary with Merinda but Nicole's body was so seductive and convincing that the married man eventually submitted to the will of the seductress. The man had totally fallen from grace. 
Even though Bill no longer cared for Merinda, he still wanted to keep his newfound lifestyle a secret to his daughter. Nicole knew that the man still had fatherly love for his offspring, and she had planned to sever that ties soon. 
This Valentine day would be Nicole's biggest truth-be-told event. She would show that dumb Jessica and her dull mother who was the real boss of this house. 
In the morning, Nicole made Bill purchase the biggest, most expensive diamond necklace in the world as a gift for her. The media went crazy about it and she knew this would add more salt to Merinda and Jessica later. 
In the evening, the sinful couple hired the presidential suite in the most expensive tower in Belgravia Hill. They fucked like rabbit until dawn. Nicole didn't forget to livestream the event to Jessica. This little dumb girl derserve a reward since it was Jessica's stupid kindness that brought Nicole to Bill. 
After the sex was done, Nicole spoke to Bill while his mind was still in cloud nine "Be honest darling, you don't love your wife anymore right?" Such an evil question asked at the most vulnerable time of a man's mind. This psychology trick she was trained by the organization that the question must be a suggestive yes/no, making her prey unknowingly submitted. 
After a long silence, Bill finally replied with the word "Yes" that Nicole had always wanted. 
Overjoyed, Nicole gave Bill a kiss as she asked "Don't you want to divorce your wife? Let's build a family together, Bill"
A family with Nicole? It hadn't even on his mind before but now it didn't sound really bad. Having a stunningly beautiful young girl at this age was a thing all men would die for. The image flashed through his mind but he shook his head.
"I can't, Nicole. It's a beautiful fantasy but I still have responsibility to my family, my daughter. I'm happy with our situation now" Bill replied.
Nicole smiled seductively as she played her trump card "What if I tell you I already have Jessica's blessing?" Nicole leaned on Bill's chest and licked his neck "I'll bore you much more beautiful children, Bill".
His blood was boiled again under Nicole's sensual provocation. He flipped the girl upside down for another round of hardcore sex.
----------
The two returned to Giles mansion when it was almost dawn. They were greeted by the pathetic image of a drunken Merinda. They walked past her like she was just air. Upon reaching the lobby, Nicole said to Bill "Come to your room first, darling. I'll go deliver the sweet news to our dear Jessica".
Nicole came to Jessica's room to find the poor girl was already masturbating. Nicole laughed as her plan had been executed perfectly. She had finally corrupted the Giles family.
Nicole seduced Jessica to suck out the cum from her pussy, the very semen belonged to Jessica's father. Watching the indirect incestuous act made Nicole almost orgasm but she had to hold back for the most entertaining part. 
Like Reply
And that part came when Jessica found out in horror that she had just sucked her father's wedding ring from Nicole's pussy. No matter how naive Jessica was, all things were connected now. The videos, the images, the late nights of her father, Nicole was fucking her father the whole time.

Jessica cried at how blindly she was. She trusted her friend and her father too much that she ignored all obvious evidence. Did her mother know? What would she do now? Jessica cried harder and harder.
"Now now, don't be a cry baby sweetie. I know you want it baby" Nicole said.
"You're a sick, psycho bitch" Jessica yelled at the person she thought was her best friend.
"Don't deny it. You enjoyed every bit of my action no less than I do dear. Tell me how many times you came tonight?" Nicole taunted Jessica.
"Get out, psycho" Jessica yelled. She threw all the pillows on bed at Nicole. 
Nicole had enough. She pulled Jessica hair as she whisper seductively "Don't be mean to your new stepmom, little Jessica" 
Jessica tried to escape from Nicole grasp. She screamed "My dad will never marry you, you sick fuck".
Nicole smiled as her hands placed on her shiny diamond necklace "You've seen the clip already. Can't you hear your father confessed his eternal love to me?"
Jessica cried. She was totally defeated by Nicole's words. All the words her father said in the video clip were running in her head. Her loving father no longer needed her and her mother anymore. He had said he loved this evil psycho more than them both. 
"What if I tell you I will let you watch me and your father fuck now on? I know you love it. You can't stop rubbing your sorry clit under this news right?" Nicole pulled the sobbing Jessica up to face her. The evil seductress looked at her prey's eyes in a hypnotizing way while one of her hands started playing with Jessica's cunt. Looking at the pleasure on Jessica's face, Nicole knew this dumb bitch had fallen beyond the point of rescue. 
"...I...I.." Jessica tried to oppose but it was hard for her under the sinister pleasure Nicole was giving.
"Shyttttt...sweet Jessica doesn't need to say anything. Mommy got everything under control" Nicole whispered seductively to Jessica's ear. Her hands started rubbing intensively on Jessica's wet cunt. The organization had trained Nicole well on how to pleasure both men and women.
Jessica's body was twisted in pleasure. She screamed loudly as she felt her orgasm coming. But just a second before her climax, Nicole's hand suddenly stopped.
"No...don't, don't stop...keep going" Jessica begged. At this moment, nothing was more important than getting her orgasm.
"Too bad, I'll only make my stepdaughter come. Are you my daughter now, Jessie?" Nicole taunted Jessica.
"Yes...yes...I'm your daughter. Let me come mommy" the naive Jessica had been corrupted completely. It was surprisingly how sex can transform an inexperienced girl like Jessica.
"And who does your father belong to?" Nicole taunted Jessica further.
"You. YOU. My dad belongs to you, I belong to you, everything is yours" Jessica screamed. All she wanted at this moment was a good release.
Nicole smiled wickedly. She had won. 
---------
Moments later, as the first ray of sunlight hitting the Giles mansion, a new owner had risen. A once happy family now was in control of an evil dominatrix.
After making Jessica submit, Nicole put her in a bondage restraint strap and walked her like a dog to the marital bedroom of Bill and Merinda Giles.
Opening the door, she saw Merinda sitting on the floor. It was clear that Bill had explained the new living arrangement to his wife, who would be a new full time slave from now on. 
"Congratulations on your new slave sweetheart" Bill said then gave Nicole a passionate kiss. 
"Actually, two, honey" Nicole replied as she stepped aside to reveal a person kneeling behind her. It was the naked Jessica wearing a dog collar.
Bill's eyes didn't even blink twice on the humiliation of his daughter. His attention was fully fixed on the perfect body of Nicole. Nicole then walked Jessica, who was on all fours, to kneel next to Merinda by the bed. 
As Bill and Nicole started fucking, Merinda and Jessica watched their husband/father commited the most immoral act. The mother and daughter kneeled by the bed looking at every movement of the perfect couple. 
Very soon, both Merinda and Jessica felt the need to release. The mother and daughter started rubbing their vaginas in union with each thrust of their husband/father to the sexy mistress. 
"FUCK, FUCK....YESSS" Bill groaned as Nicole twisted her cunt. 
"OH YASSSS...How much do you love my cunt babe?" Nicole twisted her cunt even more making Bill's dick and balls churned in the process. 
"MORE THAN BOTH OF THOSE PIGS COMBINED...OH FUCCKKK...I'M CUMMING" Bill screamed as he shot jets of cum to Nicole's pussy.
After Bill and Nicole were satisfied, the mother and daughter crawled to their owners to lick them clean. Their new days of slavery had begun.
----------
Six months later.
As Merinda wasn't a big fan of parties, it was for so long that the Giles mansion had such a big event. All the walls decorated with gold, the floor was covered in satin, the grass was cut in perfect shape, and most important political figures and businessmen in the country had gathered here.
In a storage of the Giles mansion, Merinda and Jessica were stripped naked. Simone Buffett brought out two dog collars and put them on her best friend and her best friend's daughter. 
"Mistress Nicole asked Misstress Astriana to force me be the dog walker for today's event" Simone said "Please don't make it personal Merinda".
She then walked both mother and daughter, who were on all fours, all the way to the garden. 
Crawling through the hallways she used to play, Jessica sobbed when she realized all her family pictures had been replaced by portraits of her father and Nicole. It was all because of her kindness, her damn fucking stupid kindess.
The two crawled to the garden, Simone took out two boxes and put each one to the mouth of Merinda and Jessica.
"Jessie holds the ring for the groom and you hold the bride's one. Don't mess up or all of us cannot bear the consequences" Simone said.
Simone walked the two of them out to the garden. The venue had been extravagantly decorated to fit the wedding of the billionaire Bill Giles.
As Jessica crawled through rows of chairs, she could see all familiar faces, friends of her family, all successful businessmen and politicians cheering for her father and his new bride, Nicole. All of the guests are accompanied by a young, hot woman no older than her age. There were fathers of her friends holding girls who were clearly not their wife. Had the world become a crazy place? Were all the devoted wives in this country replaced by those sexy, sinister vixens?
As Merinda crawled closer to the stage, she could see and hear her husband exchange vows with Nicole. It was too late for her, she couldn't do anything to stop that evil bitch. As she reached the stage, she could finally see the face of the priest, it was no other than Emmanuelle Tellis, the head of that sex cult who asked Merinda for donation a year ago.
Jessica was heartbroken when her father didn't even glance at his daughter or his former wife. His eyes were fixed on Nicole, that evil bitch was extremely beautiful in white. Her father took the ring from her mother's mouth without hesitation to put it on Nicole's finger and Nicole took the ring from her mouth to put on her father's finger as well.
They were now husband and wife. 
"At this very happy moment, will the newly wed make a handsome donation of one billion dollars to FemLib, for the advancement of women?" Emmanuelle asked.
"Just one billion? Why don't we make it two?" Nicole happily replied.
"Make it three then" Bill laughed then gave a passionate kiss to his new wife.
As Jessica and Merinda watched in desperation. Emmanuelle kneeled down to whisper to Merinda's ear: "See? You should have donated from the beginning". She then laughed and left with all other guests to join the reception at the family's ballroom.
------End of "Kindness Bites Back"-----
(Extra story) 
This would be the most joyful moment in Nicole's life. She had conquered the man of every girl's dream and had the life that all bitches wished for. 
Her joy was even more strengthened at the scene of utter humiliation of Merinda and Jessica. Watching the formidable feminist and her kind-hearted daughter crawling on all fours made Nicole almost came on spot. However, she couldn't let herself come yet, she still had to give her new husband a night to remember. 
After sending the last guest off, Nicole came back to the bedroom where her husband should be waiting. But before she could join her husband she heard a sound of wet kissing on the hallway. Seconds later, Nicole found the source of that slutty sound was no other than a young girl kissing passionately a handsome man, who was no other than the groom of the night, her husband Bill Giles.
Nicole stormed to the couple, she almost screamed out loud but then a hand reached out and stopped her. It was Emmanuelle. Her teacher then said to the kissing couple: "I think that's enough of the introduction Mr. Giles" Emmanuelle then turned around to talk to Nicole "Oh, I forget to inform you. This is Gisele, she will be the next wife of Mr. Giles after you. Well, maybe three years from now"
What the fuck did she just said? Her mentor and teacher had arranged for another girl to marry her husband right on her wedding night? No matter how evil Nicole was, she was totally shocked by this news.
Emmanuelle came closer and whispered to a still stunned Nicole: "You were having too much fun, weren't you? The organization needs someone more stable and lowkey like Gisele to be on Bill's side." She then patted on Nicole's shoulder: "It's nothing personal dear. Just business"
Emmanuelle and Gisele soon left, leaving the angry Nicole and her new husband behind. Nicole's mind was filled by anger. How could that bitch Emmanuelle play her like that? She would not surrender without a fight.
----------
This is the end of "Kindness Bites Back".
Like Reply