Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you get to know that earth will get destroyed complete in next 24 hours
If you get to know that earth will get destroyed completely in next 24 hours,name any one person (with pic) whom you will fuck.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A Wife of my Colleague...
[+] 1 user Likes Faysal1's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 12:17 AM)Faysal1 Wrote: A Wife of my Colleague...

Tell more about her...how she looks her body structure n what u like about her n how will u fuck her
[+] 1 user Likes Milflover69's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 12:28 AM)Milflover69 Wrote: Tell more about her...how she looks her body structure n what u like about her n how will u fuck her

Message me...
Like Reply
My brother in law's 21 years old daughter ... i will fuck her for last 24 hours .. i wanna fuck her badly and make ker my slut.. she  hv 36 d size fair big juicy bobs 36 size ass .. never wear a bra at hom . and when home always wear short pant n t shirt . Its enoght to make a man hard .. i will fuck her for 24 hours and mk her scream
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 01:07 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: This will be the perfect fuck for her

Yes ... love to  do gangbang to her ..  her body tempt me so much ... her bra less dress omg so much fuckble she is
Like Reply
(09-04-2021, 05:06 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: There is a girl i know whom i want to fuck her and impregnate her

Tell in details about your bitch..how she looks..her body stats n how u wanna fuck her
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 04:04 PM)Sexy_leena Wrote: Yes ... love to  do gangbang to her ..  her body tempt me so much ... her bra less dress omg so much fuckble she is

Can u share her pic
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 04:13 PM)Milflover69 Wrote: Can u share her pic

How can i share pic here
Like Reply
Let all the guys around me fuck my gf hard.
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 04:14 PM)Sexy_leena Wrote: How can i share pic here

There is option.of upload image
Like Reply
(03-05-2021, 10:30 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: She is 19, fleshy soft body, nicely structured ass and thighs in this age. Boobs have taken their shape recently. In those 24 hours, i want tl brutally fuck her without any mercy. If she struggles, I'll tie her hands . I want to bite every inch of her body

Wow....she looks amazing in your description..
Can you upload her pic....
Like Reply
Oh, there will be a fuckfest at my place, lol.
1. I'll definitely fuck my cousin brothers wife,
2. my friend,
3. my colleagues (quite older than me) daughter (she is 21) and
4. my friends wife

Also I'll let 2 of my friends to fuck my wife. She is their crush for a long time
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 04:42 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Wow, your list is long . How about if they resist and don't want to get fucked by you?

Bro since earth life is only for 24 hrs he will definitely fuck them forcefully ???
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 09:27 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Yes, this is the best part

Even i will also fuck my aunty infront of my family ??
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 09:32 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Impregnate her in those 24 hours. She should know she is only yours

She will be only mine in those 24 hours...i will die with her while doing sex??
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 09:36 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Can't be better. Put your tool in her while she passes away

Most probably i tool will be in her asshole
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 04:42 AM)Brave and Bold Wrote: Wow, your list is long . How about if they resist and don't want to get fucked by you?

Definitely force them. My friend's wife won't resist I'm sure. Seen her eyeing me in the parties.

Also my wife will definitely resist my friends.
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 11:35 PM)Brave and Bold Wrote: You will be enjoying with friend's wife and tour wife will be screaming for help. What a lovely scene that will be

Absolutely!
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 07:44 PM)mvids Wrote: Definitely force them. My friend's wife won't resist I'm sure. Seen her eyeing me in the parties.

Also my wife will definitely resist my friends.

Yes... forcing them will give extra kick n then we can fuck them soo bad n rough... I'm gonna fuck my chachi .... after forcing her I'll take her to her brothers house which is 1 hr drive away.... during tht journey whore will be full nude n I'll be groping her badly...n after reaching at her brother's house...i will fuck her along with her brothers wife
Like Reply