Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Mouni Roy Didi aur unki dost Kiara Advani
Thumbs Up 
I never thought I would ever write a fantasy story or even a story. Kripya karke galtiyo ko maaf kr de aur apna review zaroor dein. Namaskar

I know I have crossed the limit this time and crushed Kiara's boobs really hard as in fun so I got scared and hide in my room's closet. My room was adjacent to my sister Mouni Roy's room and heard footsteps going straight to Mouni Di's room.
Agli baar agar usne mere boobs ya ass par haath lagaya toh I will tell my parents ok?!!! , said angry Kiara to Mouni Roy. Mouni was not even giving her attention and was busy with her pussy shaving ( yes you read it right, she don't mind shaving or bathing in front of her best friend Kiara). Kiara got angry and took the shaver from her hand and started sobbing. Kiara speak in a low tone, yaar Mouni you said he is a kid and do this in fun but he is going too far, he lift my skirt in public yesterday and started feeling my pussy over my panties. Please samjha na apne bhai ko it's not right.
Mouni smiled a little came near Kiara and kissed her cheeks softly and said babe you know we had a deal 4 years back right . I did my work and now it's your turn and winked to Kiara.

Kiara was in utter shock!!! How can she forgot what she did to her best friend Mouny 4 years back and then promised to help the same way when time comes. Kiara understood everything that it was Mouni Roy behind all these sexual pranks by her teenage brother. Tears came down her cheeks and she left the room crying on her old deeds for which she has to pay back now ?.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Why did Mouni Roy did this her best best friend ??? Why did she told her brother Sid to touch Kiara Advani inappropriately? Come on let's find the answers.

Kiara came to her room , she was looking terrified . She tried to control her emotions sat near the dressing table and started cleaning her face which was looking blood red after all these assault she has faced since last week . She knew Sid (Mouni's young brother) since childhood. He was naughty kid but was not involved in such kind of activities. Sid used to play basketball in the school team and was in ** standard , he was still a middle age teenager . Sid was a basket ball player but he was skinny and small in height in comparison to his other teammates. He always looks like If something fishy is cooking in his mind.

A lot of things are going on in Kiara's mind she was going in full flashback in reverse mode . (The reason will be the last thing in story)

Today- When Kiara was sitting in her garden in her home , someone came from behind and started fondling her 34 size boobs.  By the time , she could understand anything Sid stopped and ran away laughing like an idiot to his home back.

Yesterday- Kiara was in a store for shopping wearing her favourite green ? halted top with a knee length black skirt reaching just below her small yet voluptuous butt . She was trying to pick something from upper shelf . Suddenly someone picked her up just to reach to the cornflakes box she was looking for. She picked the box but was shocked that how can someone do that , she looked down , it was Sid holding her . Sid was holding Kiara from back side , his one hand was on her bare waist and other one on her ass touching her pussy over the panties. One of Kiara's boob was near his cheeks crushing his face from side. Kiara got angry and told him to keep her down and let her go. Sid slowly keep her down pressing his finger more and more to Kiara's pussy. Finally he kept her down but didn't remove his finger from her panty . Kiara pushed him and left the store immediately. Sid kept grinning while Kiara left the store.

Three days before yesterday - By this day Sid was just a kid for Kiara and she likes him like a younger brother . Sid was Mouni's younger brother and was like a family to Kiara. On that day, Kiara reached Mouni's house , she was planning to go for movie with her as it was her off. Mouni welcomed her inside and took Kiara to her room. Mouni asked her to choose something to wear. Kiara take a look at her closet and suggested her to wear the a mini dress . The dress was quite similar to Kiara's dress , it was a red top ? reaching just above her belly with a black miniskirt ? . Mouni looks really seductive but was skinny on the other hand Kiara has curves just at the right places and most importantly her ass was really curvy.Mouni and Kiara stand together in front of mirror to compare who was looking sexier. Both of them giggled and hugged each other crushing thier tits with each other . Kiara told in sexy tone , my babe looks the sexiest complementing the dusky beauty , in return Mouni grabbed Kiara ass with both her hands saying but the world's sexiest butt award goes to my bestie. Some boy's used to tease her with names like Kiara Kardashian ? .  
Both girls went outside the room laughing to inform Mouni's mom about movie ?. Mouni told her mom about movie took some cash from her and suddenly a voice came. Where are you going Di ? You told me we will go for long drive today . Sid had just leant driving and was always ready to go for a drive , but he has to take someone with him while driving.
Mouni remembered her promise and pat her head. She came near Sid gave him kiss on his cheek and told him that they'll go next time and started leaving. Sid started behaving like a mad child and closed the main door to stop the hotties from leaving for the movie. Kiara was clueless to what to say and turned back to Mouni for final solution. Mouni smiled at Sid came and hugged him. She offered him to come for the movie and he can drive while coming back home at night. Sid happily accepted her offer hugged her sister , he tried to kiss her on her cheeks but all of a sudden thier lips met , both of them kissed each other not a long kiss but long enough to get noticed of their sexual tension in that moment. Kiara was looking at them and was feeling shy. Mouni took this lightly and told Sid to get ready and fine to the car.
Mouni and Kiara said bye to Mom and left the house. Mouni and Kiara sat in the car , Kiara hestatingly asked about the kiss. Mouni looked at her and said it was not intentional. Kiara doubtedly asked again if Sid kissed Mouni on her lips earlier also. Mouni Roy laughed as if Kiara has cracked a joke.
After taking a moment, Mouni told Kiara that Sid is her baby brother and she love her so much and can do anything for him. There was pure love in Mouni's eyes for her brother. Kiara knew really well how much Mouni loves Sid , but still kept thinking about the kiss. Sid came and sat at the back seat. Mouni started the car and radio FM also started. All of them started grooving to the beat and reached the PVR . They parked the car , Mouni had already booked the tickets they reached the fourth floor PVR. Kiara told Mouni that she is going to washroom and will come in a minute. Mouni took Sid to a side and was telling him to do it , Sid was looking really excited (that time Kiara wasn't aware about it) . Kiara came back and they reached to thier seats. Sid was sitting at last seat , then Kiara and then Mouni. The movie started and they ordered snacks online . After half an hour a guy came with snacks and started serving all three one by one. Suddenly the coke fell on Kiara , her dress was ruined , it was Mouni who made the serving guy disbalanced with her foot. Sid looked at Kiara and started laughing like an idiot. Mouni told the guy to leave and started cleaning Kiara's dress with tissues in her bag. Mouni than looked at Sid and shouted at him and ordered him to apologise Kiara. Kiara was crying her dress was ruined and this idiot was laughing at her. Sid controlled his laughter and saud sorry to Kiara. All if them cane our of PVR and went straight to washroom , Sid also went with them to women's washroom. Mouni tried to calm her down and then suggested her to remove her top as it need to be cleaned. The top was getting sticky because of cock. Kiara looked at Kiara pointing at Sid that how can she remove her top in front of Sid. Mouni told that Sid is just a kid and told him to move backwards and face the wall.  Kiara hesitatingly removed her top, making sure if Sid is looking or not. Kiara was standing in a stylish pink bra covering only half of her boobs and a white skirt. Sid knew that Kiara removed her top starred to turn a little and was starring at Kiara's half naked boobs.  Kiara saw him and ran inside the toilet waiting for the top to get clean.(Mouni winked at Sid , Sid was smiling shamelessly) . Mouni manages to remove the sugary drinks from top but it was all wet. She gave it to Kiara and tell her to come fast to parking area befirerany other person make fun of her. Kiara agreed and tried to walk in between Mouni and Sid to avoid people to look at her ruined clothes. Sid intentionally holds Kiara with her waist and started walking by her side feeling her smooth waist. Kiara noticed it but kept quiet, she has to reach her home without creating a new scene for herself. They reached the car Mouni sir in front while they sit in back seat . Sid was still holding Kiara's waist, Kiara now felt relaxed and looked at Sid as if telling him to leave her now. He left her though he didn't wanted to. Sid was not done yet he has other things in his mind , he said Kiara Di you might catch cold and started closing the window of her side. He turned a little to face Kiara and moved both his hands towards window in a way that his right hand wrist was crushing Kiara's boobs. Kiara felt a sensation in her body but she didn't react , he pressed his hand more in her boobs fully enjoying them. Kiara moved a little to go back from SID's wrist. Now , he got another idea and told that window is jammed , it was rainy season and winds are blowing at very high speed at the night time. Sid offered to cover Kiara with his jacket . He removed his jacket and covered Kiara and himself, since jacket was small he sat hugging Kiara . Mouni was looking everything from mirror but didn't uttered a word and kept driving. Here Sid had slide his hand behind Kiara and now pressing her right boob from side. Kiara was feeling disgusted. Finally the home came , Kiara sighed that the torture will end now. But , while Kiara thought she was free Sid kissed on her cheek. It was like his first taste of meat. He is going to hunt.

Kiara was still seating near the dressing table wondering how a lot of things changed in her life since last week.
Like Reply
Kiara started cursing herself for what she did to Mouni 4 years back.

Kiara and Mouni used to go everywhere together, there families , siblings and friends know either of them really well. Kiara and Mouny went to a wedding with Kiara's parents . All the siblings of Kiara were there , one of them was Yash , he was 3 years younger than Kiara. Kiara and Yash were really good friends and share a great bonding.  Yash used to like Mouni and Kiara knew about it really well . Kiara had already planned with Yash that she will convince Mouny for him. It was Sangeet ceremony , Mouni and Yash were dance partner , Kiara had a solo performance. Kiara, Mouni and Yash went to an empty room in afternoon for dance practice.  They all started discussing dance steps. Yash practiced with Mouni and was touching her waist and thighs seductively. Mouni stopped and said she wants to go to the washroom.
Mouni left the room , Yash told Kiara to let Yash go inside the washroom somehow and he'll tell her about his love for her. Kiara thought for a while and agreed . She knocked the door and asked Mouni if she could come in. It was normal for Mouni, she was really close to Kiara  Mouni opened the door , she was only wearing a deep cut bra with inner shorts , suddenly a six feet men came from behind and forcefully entered the bathroom. Kiara was innocently laughing outside. Mouni heard her laughs and felt disgusted while covering her semi naked body . Suddenly Kiara's mom came and asked her to come with her , she also asked about Mouni, Kiara was scared so she said she is in bathroom and didn't mentioned Yash was also there. They left the room.

There was only Mouni and Yash in the whole floor. Everyone was in grounfloor. Kiara wasn't aware about Yash's intentions , but he had planned to fuck Mouni from the very beginning. Now, Mouni told him to leave bathroom , Yash tried to calm her and started caressing her face telling her that he really likes her and she looks really sexy. Mouni tried to push him but he was way too strong for Mouni. Yash now started threatening her that he'll tell everyone that you called me there. Everyone will trust Yash as he is thier family member. Mouni started crying and begging him to leave. Yash told her in calm tone to co-operate and he will not harm her. He told her to enjoy the situation.
Yash hold Mouni's hand and put his hands on her face for kissing. Mouni was still sobbing. Yash started kissing her and after some time Mouni also giving her mouth acces to Yash. Yash was wildly kissing her for three minutes. They finally broke the kiss and Mouni was breathing heavily. Yash then hugged her and started caressing her buttocks and waist and was kissing all over her neck . Mouni has no option but to let this too happen
He opened her bra hooks , Mouni tried to hold the bra but it fell and her 34B boobs were exposed to Yash. Yash attacked her boobs like a hungry bull. He was pressing her left boob and sucking and biting the right one. The whole bathroom was filled Mouni's moaning sounds Aahh aahhammmmmm., Pls don't biteahhhhhhh , pleasee aaahahh aaaaaaa mummmmmyyyy pls stop . Yash sucked her boobs even Mouni was enjoying now and surrendered herself to him. Now he goes and pulled down her inner shorts with her panty exposing the most beautiful and sexy part of her body her pussy. It was very cleanly shaved and brown in colour, her petels are not opened yet. She was a virgin and it will be broken today by this six feet monster. Yash put a finger inside her pussy but it was very tight , he forced the finger inside and Mouni skipped a breath and moaned heavily oooooooohhhhhhhh. ..... Juices started flowing from her pussy. Yash tasted his finger and look upside at Mouni's face " I am gonna taste this honey pot? today, Mouni blushed. Yash made her sit on the near wash basin and sat down on his knees stretching her legs wider for his mouth. He licked for once and looked at Mouni, she was confused and want more of his tongue , he smiled and goes back to her pussy hole and started licking madly. Mouni was on cloud nine, it was the first time someone have touched her like this. She was moaning continuously. Aaahhhhh aaaahhhh mamaaahhhhhh , uuuhhhhhh aaaahhhh  maammaaaàaa aaaahhhhhhhhhhhuu .  
Her body started trembling heavily and she came on Yash's face and he drank it as much as he can.  Mouni was still didn't came out to her senses , she never had this kind of orgasm, she didn't want to do it but was also appreciating Yash's tongue work in her mind. Yash was sitting down gasping and cleaning his mouth for further action.
Like Reply
No response, it's ok but I'll continue the story
Like Reply
wow good start
Like Reply