Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your desi kinky adult breastfeeding experiences and fetishes here
Adult lactation and breastfeeding lovers,  please share your hottest and kinkiest lactation experiences here. Or share your kinkiest lactation fetishes you wish could come true. Everyone is fair game starting from the big tit celebrities to the homely next door aunties. Share away guys and I'll share some of mine as well!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-04-2021, 07:19 AM)Wtf99 Wrote: Adult lactation and breastfeeding lovers,  please share your hottest and kinkiest lactation experiences here. Or share your kinkiest lactation fetishes you wish could come true. Everyone is fair game starting from the big tit celebrities to the homely next door aunties. Share away guys and I'll share some of mine as well!

I made my wife breastfeed me more than the kids . She produced like a cow. Big udders

Pm on hangout to chat - shivaprasad.musicsp @ gmail .com
[+] 3 users Like maturehusband_55's post
Like Reply
Invite sent in hangout, pls accept
Like Reply
Wife breast feeding older kinky guy.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther5's post
Like Reply
(19-04-2021, 12:10 AM)pinkpanther5 Wrote: Wife breast feeding older kinky guy.

Is your wife currently lactating?
Like Reply
(12-04-2021, 05:02 PM)maturehusband_55 Wrote: I made my wife breastfeed me more than the kids . She produced like a cow. Big udders

Pm on hangout to chat - shivaprasad.musicsp @ gmail .com

Does she lactate now or has it been a while?
Like Reply
(19-04-2021, 11:34 AM)Wtf99 Wrote: Does she lactate now or has it been a while?

Unfortunately no, she is 48 years old now
[+] 2 users Like maturehusband_55's post
Like Reply
we stay in apartments. from our balcony the lower floor balcony is visible.. the anna ( brother )in that house got married. vodina ( sister in law
) after she gave birth used to come sit in the balcony and breastfeed her child. i used to wait almost daily and watch her feeding the kid. it was a heavenly experience. she is fair and her boobs were so ripe with her milk. her nipples were so huge.. i could almost taste her milk when the kid suckled her boobs. fuckkk mann.. i must have cummed so many times watching her imagining that vodina was feeding me her milk as she gives me a hand job.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
[+] 2 users Like roughstud07's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 07:48 PM)roughstud07 Wrote: we stay in apartments. from our balcony the lower floor balcony is visible.. the anna ( brother )in that house got married. vodina ( sister in law
) after she gave birth used to come sit in the balcony and breastfeed her child. i used to wait almost daily and watch her feeding the kid. it was a heavenly experience. she is fair and her boobs were so ripe with her milk. her nipples were so huge.. i could almost taste her milk when the kid suckled her boobs. fuckkk mann.. i must have cummed so many times watching her imagining that vodina was feeding me her milk as she gives me a hand job.

HOLY SHITT!! I always wondered about the people who breastfeed in balconies or verandas. My grandpa's place had this neighbour couple. The wife breastfed their kid in the balcony which was on the ground floor. It was a like a single house, not an apartment complex. Some men used to even chat with her passing by while she fed. I used to find lame excuses to go to her house to watch her from close. She was so friendly but I was only 12 I think. So...nothing happened.
Like Reply