Incest உன் குடும்பம் உன் உரிமை
Photo 
இந்த தளத்தில் உங்கள் குடும்பப்பெண்கள் மீது உங்களின் காமாசைகள் banana , எண்ணங்கள், வக்கர ஆசைகள், வக்கர வேறிகளை devil2 கட்டுப்பாடு கூச்சம் இல்லாமல் பகிர்ந்து அசிங்கமாக பேசி தீர்த்துக்கொள்ளவும். party2.gif
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
நீங்கள் உங்கள் குடும்பத்தில் யாரைநினைத்தித்து முதலில் இப்படி செய்தீர்கள் 

[Image: 196356114_519_1000.gif]
Like Reply
என் சித்தியை நினைத்து
[+] 2 users Like Incest luster's post
Like Reply
என் அக்கா பெரியம்மா அத்தை
[+] 2 users Like HisA's post
Like Reply
(23-03-2021, 09:19 AM)Incest luster Wrote: என் சித்தியை நினைத்து

wow super nanbaa..

enakkum enga chithiyai romba pidikkum nanba

ennudaiya neyveli chithi old actress kanaga madiri iruppanga nanba 
Like Reply
(19-08-2021, 05:19 PM)Vandanavishnu0007a Wrote: wow super nanbaa..

enakkum enga chithiyai romba pidikkum nanba

ennudaiya neyveli chithi old actress kanaga madiri iruppanga nanba 

என் அம்மா மர்றூம் என் அக்காவை நினைத்து இப்பிடி கையடித்தது
[+] 3 users Like kannan_en's post
Like Reply
முதலில் கையாடிக்காமலே கஞ்சி வந்தது என் அம்மாவால் தான். பின் அவளை பாத்து பாத்து ரசித்து ரசித்து என் காம நீர் தெறிக்க தெறிக்க அடுச்சு இருக்கேன்.

பின் என் அரிப்பெடுத்த அத்தை, சின்ன பையன் என்று கூட பாராமல் என் கஞ்சியின் கடைசி சொட்டு வரை பிழிந்து குடித்துவிட்டாள்.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 4 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(18-03-2021, 08:58 PM)Indboy1987 Wrote: நீங்கள் உங்கள் குடும்பத்தில் யாரைநினைத்தித்து முதலில் இப்படி செய்தீர்கள் 

எனது நண்பனின் அம்மா
[+] 1 user Likes Shankar331987's post
Like Reply
(18-03-2021, 08:58 PM)Indboy1987 Wrote: நீங்கள் உங்கள் குடும்பத்தில் யாரைநினைத்தித்து முதலில் இப்படி செய்தீர்கள் 

Like Reply
chithi
Like Reply
chithi
Like Reply
Chithi, anni
Like Reply
When I was in 10th class, my father's own brother daughter was in 12th class.Her name is Ra.....The house of the two is next door to the house.Every evening I went to her house i would chat with my sister.She must be working on something.She works as a dishwasher, cleaning the house and washes the clothes in the back of the house.One day I saw that scene when she was washing clothes and chatting.She was wearing a scarf.Her jacket loosened and she showed me the beauty of her breasts as she bent down and unzipped the clothes.My sister will be in sandalwood colour.I was amazed at the beauty of her breasts. I'll be wearing the trousers then.It was then that I first felt my penis in to tighten.Something changed inside me. Every day after that I would go there while my sister was washing clothes. I enjoy looking at her breasts as I chat with her. When I get home I think about it and roll my penis and play.It was while doing so that I learned to masturbation.Sperm came out of my penis for the first time.The first time I masturbation was when I saw my sister.Yet those memories are green in my mind.
[+] 3 users Like VELAVAN's post
Like Reply
நண்பா இந்த அனுபவத்தை ஒரு கதையாகவே எழுதலாம்.
[+] 2 users Like GEETHA PRIYAN's post
Like Reply
(30-10-2021, 10:42 AM)VELAVAN Wrote: When I was in 10th class, my father's own brother daughter was in 12th class.Her name is Ra.....The house of the two is next door to the house.Every evening I went to her house i would chat with my sister.She must be working on something.She works as a dishwasher, cleaning the house and washes the clothes in the back of the house.One day I saw that scene when she was washing clothes and chatting.She was wearing a scarf.Her jacket loosened and she showed me the beauty of her breasts as she bent down and unzipped the clothes.My sister will be in sandalwood colour.I was amazed at the beauty of her breasts. I'll be wearing the trousers then.It was then that I first felt my penis in to tighten.Something changed inside me.  Every day after that I would go there while my sister was washing clothes. I enjoy looking at her breasts as I chat with her.  When I get home I think about it and roll my penis and play.It was while doing so that I learned to masturbation.Sperm came out of my penis for the first time.The first time I masturbation was when I saw my sister.Yet those memories are green in my mind.

Sincere writing..
[+] 1 user Likes jspj151's post
Like Reply
(31-10-2021, 06:45 AM)GEETHA PRIYAN Wrote: நண்பா இந்த அனுபவத்தை ஒரு கதையாகவே எழுதலாம்.

After that some things happened between me and her.I will rewrite it.
[+] 3 users Like VELAVAN's post
Like Reply
முதன் முதலில் என் ஆசை அம்மாவை நினைத்துதான் கையடிக்க ஆரம்பித்தேன்...
[+] 2 users Like kannan_en's post
Like Reply
உங்கள் வீட்டில்
யாரை பாவாடையை வேட்டியை மடிச்சு காட்டுவது போல் தொடையை பார்த்து
கஞ்சியை தெறிக்க விட்ருக்கிங்க
Like Reply
Enga akka
Like Reply
(27-01-2023, 07:33 AM)Vv_sekar Wrote: Enga akka

Thodai peruthavala?
Like Reply