Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
This is a story with  seduction and romance with light sex. People who are searching for romantic and seducing stories Are heartfully welcome.  
       Please do comment your opinions about the story. And add reps if you like the story.
        Thank you for visiting the page.
         --sunny
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This is Sunny. I am good Looking, smart and topper from my school times. As, we all know, no one in the world is perfect, every individual possess atleast one bad quality Which he either exposes to the world or hides secretly within himself. Likewise, i have a dark side which i do not like to expose to the world around me. It blemishes my character. It is an addiction to girls.
I Lived in gudivada. I have a bestfriend who is a girl. Her name is Ammulu. She is my Junior. She is a fair, dusky and bubbly girl. We shared a great bond between us that everyone who see us easily mistakes us as lovers.
As all teenagers, I use to check out every girl who passes by me, fantasize hot girls in my neighborhood and do all the naughty things. But i have no bad intentions towards my bestfriend. I like her so much as a friend for her affection, caringness and love towards me. After our schooling, I went to vizag for my further studies.
She joined in an inter college in gudivada and i joined in diploma college in vizag. After that we never met. Occasionally, she used to call me whenever she missed me and I call her whenever i feel like talking to her. After that i completed my diploma and got a job in Vizag. I was busy With my job so i never tried to call her after my diploma. I don't even know how a year got passed after i got into job.
One fine day after my hectic work i had seen 10 missed calls from ammu. I felt very excited and immediately called her.
Ammulu: hello sunny!!
Me: ya ammu tell me. How are you?
Ammulu: i am good. How are you ra?
Me: i am great. What made you remember me after long time?
Ammulu: Shut Up and listen. I have a surprise for you.
Me: is it! what's that?
Ammulu: I am coming to vizag tomorrow.
Me: wow! That's a great news. Why are you coming suddenly? Did you join degree in vizag?
Ammulu: no ra. I have my inter friend in vizag whose marriage is scheduled day after tomorrow.
Me: oh cool. Convey my wishes to her.
Ammulu: u.. . Idiot! Why are you acting normally? I can expect how excited you are for seeing me after long time.
Me: yes. you know my heart ammu. Love u ra. Cant wait to see you ammu. When are we meeting?
Ammulu: i will be there tomorrow morning at sharp 6. Come to the railway station to receive me.
Me: oh my god! How can you expect me to wake up that early, that too on sunday? I can't come to station. Call your friend and ask her to come if you want.
Ammulu: ok leave it. Who forced you to come anyway? I thought to stay 3 days in your if you come to receive me. No probs i will stay in my friends house.
Me: what!? !? Are you just kidding?
Ammulu: yes, if you think so.
Me: when did you asked me to come? tomorrow right? Oh i forgot that its a sunday. ofcourse i will come to receive you. No issue. Atleast i can do this much for you. You know how much i like you, dont you?
Ammulu: ya ya. I know how to bend your tail.

You need to wait for the next update. To See What happened in vizag.

Thanks for reading the story. Feel free to express your views and suggestions if any
[+] 1 user Likes Sunny5872's post
Like Reply
Hello friends! welcome back to my journey….

I enquired about her arrival time to which she said “it's 6 o'clock tomorrow morning.” I am very excited to see her after long time. I have just freshen up and checking my phone. I am reading my previous chat messages with her.
It has been 4 years since i met her. I am trying to imagine how she looks like now. She was very pretty in our school days. All my classmates used to make excuses to talk to her. But she never moved closely with anyone except me.
Those days were great. She loves being with me rather than any other friend of her(boys or girls). She also wanted to be with me. But that thought of her made our first misunderstanding to take place between us.
Like her i too never got close with any other girls except that one girl who is my senior. Her name is bhargavi. She was beautiful. I used to talk to her more frequently making excuses like next year books, classes, future things, etc. She also liked me well. But i don't know her intention whether she loves me or likes me. Those were days in my 9th standard. After my dasara holidays, i came to school and gone straight to ammulu(my friend) to say something important. 
Me: Hi ammu
Ammulu: hi(said angrily) 
Me: What happened? Is everything alright? 
Ammulu: yes, i am fine 
Me: Then why are you angry? 
Ammulu: I said i am fine. Right?  Leave it. 
Me: Ok i am leaving. 
       I don't understand what happened to her. Why is she angry on me. I haven't done anything wrong knowingly. Then why did she talk to me like that? I couldn't even eat anything. This is the first time after we met she talked to me like that. I am completely depressed. I can't take it anymore. I have to ask her what is the mistake i have done that made her angry on me. 
       After the lunch bell rang i directly headed to her classroom. Everyone is going to the canteen. I am waiting for her by the side of her classroom entrance door.  As she is angry she said her friends to leave first. Then she followed her friends. 
       “What are you doing here” sirisha asked me while going outside. I said nothing but sighed her to leave. 
        While ammu is going, i pulled her back into the classroom closing her mouth with my hand. She is shocked by my unexpected move and tried to push my hand & shout but kept calm seeing my face. After she became silent i removed my hand. 
      “You stupid! Why did you drag me back” hitting me in my stomach. 
      I held her hand tight and pushed her to the wall nearby. “Have u gone mad? Why are you ignoring me?” looking seriously into her face. 
      “Because you have forgot me” trying to get her hands free.
“Don't talk rubbish why would i forget you. You know how much i like you. Tell me, what happened?” i became furious and pressed her hands harder to the wall. 
       “Aaahhh… first leave my hands. Its paining.” 
“I won’t leave you until you tell me the exact reason” i moved my body closer to her. 
   We were too close that both of our bodies sticked to each other. My lips were just away from her lips. If i bend little lower, my lips will be on hers. That was my first body contact with a girl. Even in that serious situation my body felt the hotness of her body. I could feel the hot breathe she was releasing. I controlled my mind from the bad thoughts and looked seriously into her eyes. 
       “You got new friends na. That's why I gave you privacy to talk and roam with them. Go and enjoy with them. Don't talk with me.” she turned her head aside to avoid eye contact with me. 
     “who are you talking about? I can't understand.”
   “Don't act smart. You know who i am talking about” She shouted loudly so that someone will come and disturb us.
But She forgot one thing that  there was nobody near us. All of them went to the canteen from where they can't even get the loudest sound we can possibly make. 
      “Is it about bhargavi? Why did she come in this?” I pressed her body harder with my body.
Like Reply
“Don't act smart. You know who i am talking about” She shouted loudly so that someone will come and disturb us. But She forgot one thing that  there was nobody near us. All of them went to the canteen from where they can't even get the loudest sound we can possibly make. 
      “Is it about bhargavi? Why did she come in this?” I pressed her body harder with my body as i couldn't  control myself seeing her this much close. My mind was telling me to kiss her hardly forgetting the consequences to come. I like her cheeks very much. I touched and kissed her on cheeks many times before. But kissing on lips is beyond the limits of friendship. 
         “Yes. You have completely neglected me these days. You are roaming her always. I have been tolerating this for 2 months. I can't take it  anymore. If you want her, you can be with her. Please leave me.” she shouted again.
        But then i didn't understand why she shouted that time whether due to the pain on her hands or to control herself from crying. 
        “I don't know what to say but one thing is confirm that no one is more important than you in my life. I thought you understand me in any situation. Now you proved me wrong” leaving her hands slowly. “I like her just because she is beautiful. She will never get any importance in my life. It's you whom i want in my life, only you.” sat on the bench beside me and looking downwards. ”she is just a friend. She can't be any match with you. You are my best friend. Understand?”
     “What's the difference?” lifted my head and looked straight into my eyes. 
    “If someone know you, he is a friend. If someone know about you, he is a best friend.i thought you know about me but i was mistaken you just know me thats all. Thanks.” tears rolled in her eyes listening to my words. 
     sat on her knees in front of me looking me tearfully and holding my hands “sorry ra. I know about you but that sirisha injected all this into my head saying that you and bhargavi became so close that you even forgot me.you know na that i can't even imagine you with another girl. That's why i became angry” one drop of her tear fell on my hand making my hand shiver and she started weeping completely resting her head on my hands. 
       my heart just skipped the beat a second looking her crying for me. She created a divine place for our friendship in her heart. And here i am who was lusting for this pure girl a few minutes ago. I felt so cheap. I hated myself at that very moment for my behaviour towards her in the last few minutes.
       Immediately i wiped her eyes with my hand. I made her to stand and hugged her tightly while i was sitting on the bend. “i am sorry too for being wild on you and your hands and i will never move closely with any other girl.” my head is on her chest pressing those round things hard. I cursed myself for again thinking bad for her. I decided not to think of her like that from then. 
      Afterwards we both went to the canteen. We sat far from other friends and had the lunch as before. 

THANKS FOR READING. 
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. 
                                                         Yours sunny.
Like Reply
Awesome ....Waiting for more...
Like Reply
Welcome back friends. Sorry for late updates. 

With all these thoughts running in my mind i slowly fell asleep without my knowledge. 
      Finally the day has come for which i have been waiting for 4 years. I got off from the bed as soon as the alarm buzzed. I have got freshen up within minutes and started doing the biggest task of the day, dress selection which took almost 15 minutes. 
      I looked the clock beside my mirror which was showing five o'clock. That clock was gifted by ammu in our 9th on friendship day. Its looks like opened book with places to keep small sized photos on its 4 corners where i place my 4 family members pics i.e., my mom, dad, sister and ammulu. 
      Once again i reassured my look in the mirror and rushed to the RTC complex which is hardly 10km from my room. I reached there by 5:30 and parked my bike outside. To control my anxiety I was walking between the entrance and hotel opposite to it Meanwhile  checking every bus through the window hoping to find ammu at the window seat. 
      “It's already six o'clock  but the bus has not come. Did i miss it? Or hasn't it come. If it came, ammu would have called me till now. May be the bus is delayed. Should i call ammu and ask?  No no. If i call her, She will come to know that i have been waiting for her since 5:30 AM. Let's wait for another 10 minutes” after i was relieved from my thoughts i started searching again. 
      While i was walking i saw a girl coming towards me. “oh my god!  What a girl she is! Why is she coming towards me?” my hands shivered with shy and excitement at a time. 
      I forgot myself examining her body. I could see a ball in every part of her body. Her eyes were like radium balls, cheeks were like cricket balls, if we come one feet down, there we could see basketballs and the most attractive balls are footballs which could be appreciated from a rear view only. The perfect package of balls which are to be played by a sports man like me. 
     She approached me. “Hello… are you sunny?”. Enough, that's the shock of the day. “oh god!  She knew me. How is this possible? Thank you god. ” seeing into the sky i thanked the almighty for lessening my efforts to introduce myself to her. 
     she was standing slightly angled to her right as if she was posing for a photo. “wow.  I will never forget that pose in my life.” 
      “yes, this is sunny. Who are….” my question was interrupted by her hug. “How are you sunny? Its me yar. Ammulu…” separating the hug and shaking me holding my shoulders to take me out of the shock. 
      “Is it you ammu really? I can't believe this. If i knew you will be this much pretty I wouldn't have committed you as my bestie” she hit me playfully in my stomach. “oh” inhaled big at once which made my stomach go inside for a second to take her punch. 
       “ok. I know there will be no use thinking of it now. We can't do anything expect leaving for my room. Come on. Let's go” walking to the parking place and took the bike out. 
      She took the keys off the bike “i will drive ra sunny please” 
      I looked at her seriously “no. You can't drive here. The traffic is more here” 
      She came little closer with a pleasing face “please one time ra. I will give you if i can't do it” holding my chin and gave a peck on my cheeks. 
      I Don't know what happened for a second. My head automatically nodded giving no attention to my inner feeling. 
      She started the bike as well as talking. She was comparing our life during schooling and after schoolin. I had listened to her saying about our first meeting. After that my mind took control of me. 
      my mind remembered her pose she was standing while she came to me today. “she looked like an angel in that pose. That ass seemed as if globe broken into half and settled on her back. That ass which had disturbed me in my dreams many times is now a few inches away from my dick. The mere thought of fucking her ass in doggy style is almost making me leak in my pants.
Like Reply
How it would Feel to touch and press her ass? Baby… Ammu…  You are gonna make me masturbate on bike itself. Let's make a try.”
      I am slowly moving my hands down to touch her ass. I almost reached her. Just a press makes  my years of wish to become true. “Yes let's make it happen” 
      While i am at the verge of touching her ass, suddenly the bike jumped upwards and her ass as well. My hands moved little forward on the seat. Her ass came down immediately so that i couldn't take my hands out and she sat on my hands unexpectedly. she moaned “isss ahhhh”.
      i didn't know whether she moaned in pain or mood as i was unable to see her expression. Because Just after she moaned, a biker from the left side came in full speed and crossed in front of us to which she suddenly braked. I have no balance on my body as my hands are under her ass. 
      i had fallen completely on her as a result my hands pressed her ass harder and my body pressed to her body tighter. She again moaned “ahhh ouchhh……” 
      That's it. My years of dream became true in an unexpected way. I am overwhelmed with joy and lust at the same time. I had been thought that it would be a bliss just to touch her ass but now i am even pressing it. 
      After sometime she was revealed from the shock and removed her ass off my hands by lifting her ass little upwards and keeping in air as if saying me to take my hands off. During this whole time my hands were pressing her ass. Even when she lifted her ass upwards, i moved my hands with her ass taking it as a chance to press harder in air. 
     Then i removed my hands and she sat down. I slowly placed both of my hands on my face and kissed them all over. 
     She turned her head backwards and said “sorry ra. Speed breaker. Are you ok” immediately kept my hands down as i see her and replied “i am double ok. You don't worry” with a wicked smile and loads of happiness in my face. 
    She had not talked anymore until we reached our room.

Thank you friends. Hope u liked the update. 
Please leave your valuable suggestions or complaints in the comment box. 
                                                   Yours sunny
Like Reply
(03-02-2019, 12:27 PM)Vijay77 Wrote: Awesome ....Waiting for more...
Thanks bro. We need encouragement like this. 
I hope you will enjoy the upcoming updates also. 
 Thanks again.
Like Reply
great start....
update continuously....
give more depth to Ammulu character in the coming update
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 05:34 AM)KevinSkywalker Wrote: great start....
update continuously....
give more depth to Ammulu character in the coming update

Thanks for the suggestion bro. But can you explain what do you mean by more depth to ammuli character?
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 10:50 AM)Sunny5872 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion bro. But can you explain what do you mean by more depth to ammuli character?

Like few chapters pov from ammulu, and her personality...
keep your own style of writing....
continue the story
Like Reply
Continue like this only...we want more romance between them..
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 12:34 PM)KevinSkywalker Wrote: Like few chapters pov from ammulu, and her personality...
keep your own style of writing....
continue the story

Thanks for the suggestion bro. But POV from ammulu will disclose the suspense leading to spoil the story. Sorry. But thanq again. Next update will be released today night.
Like Reply
Post frequent updates....
Like Reply
We reached our room. It's a single bedroom flat.she hadn't talked to me that whole day. We ordered lunch from outside. It was night 8:30 We had been watching T. V.  since half an hour.

“do you wanna eat something?  Let's me order in swiggy.” i asked her breaking the silence of half an hour. “No, i am not hungry” going to bedroom. “i will sleep. Good night sunny.” closed bedroom door. 
      I knocked her door twice but got no response from her. I asked her to give any blanket and pillow for me though She didn't make a small sound in reply. I left to terrace cursing my bad luck. 
O      After sometime i felt like someone caressing my hair. I opened my eyes to see ammu.  I was shell shocked seeing her dress then. She wore a light green coloured top which was my favorite and a light black coloured legging. I couldn't understand why did she change the dress. She was wearing a pink colour punjabi while she came to the room morning.  She was caressing my hair keeping my head on her lap. I could see a sea of guilty in her eyes. I saw straight into her eyes expecting her to say something. 
      “sorry sunny. I don't know what happened to me. First time ever since we met i felt uncomfortable to talk to you. You know how comfortably i talk to you. I can't understand why i felt like that.” she was caressing my hair and kissing my forehead. “i won't hurt you again sunny.”
      I got up while adjusting my pant and sat beside her. I took her hands into mine“Don't be sorry. I know why you reacted like that. You know it too. Don't you?” looking into her eyes and rubbing her hands. 
      She nodded. “you know what happened  is not correct. Aren't you feeling bad about it?”
      “Of Course not. I don't have any guilt for what happened. It was just an accident. Did you hire the biker who came suddenly in front of our bike which made all that incident to take place? No. Right? Then why do you or me need to feel guilty?”
      She sat quietly. I wantedly prolonged the discussion unnecessarily as She looked convincing with my words.
      I started again. “you know what?  Actually i wanted to thank that biker yesterday.”
      She smiled “really!  Why did you want to thank him?”
      “Due to him i got the chance to touch that heavenly thing. Don't you need thank a person who gave you the pass to heaven?” i was chuckling.
      “you…  idiot.” she tried to hit my shoulder but it was just missed. “How rude! How can you say that to me?” she bent her head down in shy.
      “What's vulgar in that? Tell me one thing. Didn't you enjoy while i was pressing your ass?” Lifting her head up holding her cheeks. I pushed myself towards her so that our bodies were so close. even i can sense the heat of her thighs as my thigh was pressing her's. 
      “no i didn't enjoy that.”said firmly. 
      “oh!  Is it? Then why did you moaned while i my pressed my ass?”returned the firmness with my logic. She kept calm. She didn't know what to say. 
      Clearing her throat “let's stop this topic sunny. It's going long” bent her head down again. 
      I kept my hand on her thigh “do u really want me to stop?” pressed her thigh mildly.
      “Isss ahhhh…. Sunny please don't press like that.”
      “yes. This is exactly how you moaned yesterday.” raising my eyebrows. I slided my hands from her thighs to her pussy over her dress. She pushed my head away while i was rubbing on her pussy area. 
      “sunny stop it. Please don't tempt me”
     “I am not tempting you ammu. I am showing you how you moaned yesterday.” rubbing her pussy again. 
     “No ra. don't rub there i can't control myself” holding my hand firmly to control its movement. 
     “oh. So i can rub on any other place.” I moved my other hand under her boobs and started rubbing them. I was pressing them slowly. 
     She was biting her lips in a way to control her loud moans. 
     “now don't tell me you are not enjoying this. I won't believe even though you tell me. Because your moans are saying me truth rather thab your words" continued rubbing her boobs abd pussy for sometime.
Like Reply
“now don't tell me you are not enjoying this. I won't believe even though you tell me. Because your moans are saying me truth rather than your words.” continued rubbing on her boobs and pussy for sometime. 
     Then i was gradually lowering her legging while she gripped her hand on mine to stop my acts. But she couldn't do that as i am stronger than her. Her mind was saying to stop me but her body was saying to get more pleasure from me.The pleasure she was getting had won over her urge to stop me. 
     During her fight between urge and pleasure i slid my hand into her legging and poked her clit once which made her moan loudly due to overwhelming pressure. 
     After that she became completely submissive to me. I was fondling her breasts with one hand and groping her pussy with the other. She was in great ecstasy that she can't even talk properly. 
     “Reyyyy….. Please don't stop. Rub my pussy more. Enter deeper into my cave. I will never stop you.” pulling my hair hard.
     Then i removed my hand from her “oh shit!  What am i doing. We should not be doing this. This is wrong” with a wicked smile.
     She slapped me lovingly “idiot. Why did you remove your hand?” she took my hand and made me to rub her pussy more. 
     I pulled my hand again “no. i won't do that so easily.  You have to beg me for that. Convince me to do that to you.”
     “please raaa. I want it more. Please don't stop. I won't scold you again. You can press my ass, boobs and pussy anytime you want. I will not utter a word. Please give me now. Press my boobs harder and finger fuck my pussy deeper.” pushed me on floor and she slept on me. 
     I flipped our position and slept on top of her. I can't believe this is really happening. I have been waiting for this from years. I pulled her legging down until her thighs so that her pussy and ass was completely naked in front of me. 
     I got hold of her camel toe with my palm and pressed it thrice and was circling her pussy with my finger and pushing inside sometimes. She shouted suddenly in pain as i  pushed my finger deeper into her pussy.
     I finger fucked her with jet speed which made her to flow her pussy juices out. Then i put that finger dripped with her juices into my mouth and sucked it fully. 
     After satisfiedly playing with her pussy, i flipped her around so that her back was facing the ceiling. Then i started playing with my favourite part of her body, her ass. Sometimes she makes me remember a pornstar when i see her ass. She has got such a lovely ass which can even make an impotent to get an urge to fuck it once. 
      How a sex hunger like me can control from fucking that plumpy ass. As soon as i saw her ass, i immediately buried my face in between her ass cheeks and tried to push my nose into her butt hole which i couldn't get successful. I was pressing her ass cheeks with both my hands while burying and shaking my head in to her butt hole.
       I slowly inserted my little finger into her butt hole which made her to shout vigorously in pain. I took out my finger immediately when she cried. 
       I got afraid that her screams might be listened by our neighbours. But she was not in a mood to give a fuck about the feelings of neighbours. I also removed my fear of our neighbours. 
      She dragged me towards her and tried to remove my pant. I could understand her that she couldn't control anymore and wanted me to fuck her but i was not in a mood to fuck her pussy. 
      I wanted to fuck her ass first. I didn't give a fuck even her ass tears or she screams or cries. I just wanted to fuck my dream ass then. 
      I removed my pant and made her to bend in doggy style. I pulled her legging completely down to her feet. Her ass was just before my dick. I slapped her ass cheeks with my hardened dick and rubbed between her ass crack wildly with my dick. 
      I rubbed and pressed her ass cheeks cruelly like an animal. She was screaming in lust and asking me fuck her fast. But i could not Hear her words then. I just concentrated on my dream ass. I played with it for 15 minutes.
Like Reply
I spit on my hardened dick and took saliva in my hand and rubbed in her asshole. 
      “aahhh…. Ammmu. How did you make it like this?  I can't control anymore. Take it ammu. Take it deep in you. This is what i wanted to do to you when i first saw in bus stand yesterday.” shouting like this. 
      I rubbed my dick in her asshole. She was shouting to fuck. I spit again on her ass and I was about to pierce her asshole with my dick.
      Suddenly water splashed on my face drenching me completely which took me into reality. 
      I opened my eyes wiping off the water on it and there she was,  ammu, laughing loudly. “Hahahaha” she was controlling her laughing to talk. “why are shouting idiot?  Are you dreaming or what? What happened? Why were you calling me loudly”
      “no why would i call you” said in hesitation.
      “oh my god. Was it a dream?  I was about to fuck her ass. Damn it. She disturbed everything. Bloody bitch. She is not letting me to fuck her even in my dreams. I called her name in the dream loudly. Did she understand that i was fucking her then? What to say to her now?” thought to myself. 

Thanks for reading guys. Please don't hesitate to share your opinions on the story. Please leave your valuable comments in the comments box below. 

Thank you. 
                                                             Yours sunny.
Like Reply
Nice teaser.....soon will become reality to sunny.
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 01:32 PM)Vijay77 Wrote: Continue like this only...we want more romance between them..

Coming updates will be more erotic. Thanks for  Comments. Follow the story for more romance. 
        Thank you. 
        Yours sunny
Like Reply
(14-02-2019, 02:10 PM)KevinSkywalker Wrote: Nice teaser.....soon will become reality to sunny.
Yes. Stay tuned.
Like Reply