Incest Love Life of mom son --- COMPLETED
Wink 
PART 1

I ran up the stairs of our building to our home on the third floor clutching my report card in my hand. I couldn't contain myself. Mom would be so happy to see this. I took off my shoes in a hurry at the door and flung it onto the stand. Panting, I ran to the kitchen to tell Mom that I'd got all A's this time. She wasn't there. Maybe she was in her and dad's room. Without thinking I burst into their bedroom holding my report card up high.

What I saw stopped me in my tracks! Mom was topless. I couldn't take my eyes off for a moment. It was the first time for me, seeing boobs. Her round breasts and curvy torso were mesmerizing. It seemed like she was about to go take a bath. She had just taken off her bra and was standing there in her track pants.

I came to my senses when she covered up her boobs with her arms, spooked by my sudden entry. I turned around to face away from her. But I didn't move out of the room. As soon as she found her bearing, she started yelling at me. I stood there with my back to her, quietly taking the angry scolding.

"Why are you still standing here... and what's in your hand?" she asked me still yelling, when I didn't leave the room.

"Uhh... my report card... I got... got all A's... I'm sorry I didn't knock. I'm Sorry Mom," I managed to tell her stifling a quiet sob.

Before I could take a step towards the door her arms enveloped me tightly from behind. She hugged me tightly, her breasts mushed on my back and kissed my cheeks.

I kept mumbling "I'm sorry" still under the shock of the scolding. After one too many long seconds I heard her say "It's okay beta... it's okay...". I melted at her soothing voice and leaned back onto her. My Mom. My Best Friend. I knew she'd be the happiest to see my Report card. She was the one who tutored me in the subjects I had been failing... night after night... patiently correcting my mistakes.

She gave me a few more kisses on my cheek before turning me around to face her.

"I'm so proud of you, son!" she said as she hugged me again. Being a little shorter than her, my head rested on her shoulder. I could feel the softness of her bare breasts on my chest... their slow rise and fall along with her breaths. It felt so good that I lost myself in her arms. I put my arms around her and my palms rested on the soft skin of her back.

"I knew you could do it, my son!" she kept saying sweet things to me as we hugged for what seemed like an eternity.

As we broke the hug my eyes travelled down to her ample breasts for a second. But I stopped myself from staring and picked up her bra from the bed and handed it to her. She had forgotten about her state of undress in her excitement on hearing my news. Now she took the cream colored bra from me and slipped its straps through her arms and pulled it onto her breasts. I don't know why but I found myself moving to stand behind her just as she was about to pull the back straps together. My fingers took hold of the two straps from hers and pulled them together, hooking them.

As I finished, I turned her around and hugged her again.

"I couldn't have done it without you Mom!" I said, my voice tender with love.

"You believed in me... you tutored me all those nights... explained all the difficult topics over and over again, making sure I understood them." a tear slid down my face.

She kissed on the top of my head and listened to me tell her how grateful I was and how lucky I was to have her as my mother. She was quiet.

When I looked up at her face, I saw two pearls falling down from her eyes. She gave me a small peck on my lips and said, "My darling boy".

I never entered mom's room without knocking again. That night taught me an important lesson... about privacy... about respecting another person's private space.

But I started hanging out more in her room. Every evening after I came home from school, I would go to her door and knock.

"Mom, can I come in?" I would ask her permission. Once she let me in, I'd sit on the bed and tell her about my day.

A couple of days later when I knocked on her door she said, "I'm just about to take a bath beta". I hesitated a bit and then asked, "Do you want me to go?". She didn't reply for some time.

A few seconds later she let me in. She had laid down fresh clothes on the bed. I sat down next to them and proceeded to tell her a joke my physics teacher had told us in class. She liked such jokes. She was a straight A's student and kind of a nerd all through school.

As I went on and on about this kid and that teacher and so on, she brought a small bottle of oil from her cupboard and kept it open on her dressing table. She then pulled her t shirt over her head and threw it into the laundry basket. Sitting down on the chair in front of the mirror, she poured a few drops of oil onto her palm and started applying it on her hair. She had on a white bra and was seated sideways to me. With both her hands raised to apply oil on her hair, I was treated to the view of her breast from the side and her smooth armpits.

I felt my heart flutter. My mom was a beautiful woman. I didn't need to see her undressed to tell you that. But this feeling was different. I was feeling funny in my belly.

I found myself getting up from the bed and walking towards her. I stood behind her looking at her reflection in the mirror. My hands went to her head and started massaging her scalp. She looked up to the mirror and out eyes met. She smiled and her arms fell to her sides.

I knew I had her permission. So I continued with the slow massage. Her black hair was shiny from the oil and fell over her back like a waterfall, all the way to her hips. She relaxed at the gentle touch of my palms and closed her eyes.

My eyes hooked on the reflection of her bra covered breast in the mirror. Her ample breasts spilling out of the bra had created a deep valley in between. My eyes were riveted on her cleavage. She let the massage last a good long while unknowingly allowing me to feast on the amazing view.

It became a routine from that day onwards. I would head straight to her room once I came home from school. We'd talk about our days while she took off her top and applied oil on her head, sitting in front of the mirror. After a while I'd go stand behind her and massage her scalp, enjoying the view of her cleavage in the mirror.

As days went by, it seemed like I was massaging her for longer periods of time. She'd let me do it for almost half an hour before she got up and went to take her bath, leaving me standing there with my palms glistening with oil.

Since we were usually quiet during these massages and since she closed her eyes, there were no distractions for me. I just looked at her beautiful body uninterrupted. I had noticed a few things over a week. She wore only white or cream coloured bra.

One day the question just slipped down through my mind and came out through my mouth.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

She opened her eyes slowly, drowsy from the gentle scalp massage I was giving her, and looked at me in the mirror.

"Hmm...?"

"Why do you always wear white coloured bra?" I asked.

She looked strangely amused.

"Coz I only have white ones... and some cream coloured ones," she stopped and hesitated for a bit. Then she asked me, "Why do you ask?"

"It was just something I noticed... I don't know... commercials on tv show models wearing different colours... so I wondered," I explained.

"Which commercial?" she asked.

"I saw one yesterday... I think the brand is called enamor... there were black and red and blue and other colours too," I told her matter of factly.

"Hmmm" she said. She was quiet for some time. I thought that meant end of conversation. I continued with the massage.

A while later she asked, "Which one did you like?"

"What Mom?" I didn't get what she was asking.

This time her voice was slower and quieter, "I asked, which colour did you like?"

Comprehension dawned. I thought about it for a couple of seconds.

"I think... if the woman is fair, blue would look really good... and... red... red would look pretty on anyone," I looked at her face in the mirror. She was smiling. She then got up and went for her bath.

There was something different about her manner the next day. As I walked into her room in the evening, her smile looked a bit different. I sat down on her bed and began my usual chit chat.

She brought the bottle of oil to the dressing table and stood hesitant for a few seconds. Then she turned to face me and looked me in the eye. Her hands went to her t shirt and slowly she pulled it up and off her.

I stopped mid-sentence.

"I went shopping today," she offered.

She stood there wearing a blue bra. This looked very different from the kind that she wore usually. This one looked way better on her. It showed more skin of her breasts and somehow made them look bigger. It also had pretty silver colour patterns that ran through the front.

I was speechless.

"You didn't say anything," she said.

"I... uhhh," I stammered.

"Well, do you like it?" she prodded.

"Yes," I was quick to answer this time.

She smiled at this.

Encouraged by the smile, I continued, "It's really pretty... and looks good on you... and I like the silver patterns."

She looked down as I said this.

"Yes. I think so too," she said as she ran her fingers over the patterns. She turned to the mirror and looked at her bra covered breasts from different angles, twisting this way and that.

"I better get started," she said after a while and started oiling her hair.

I gave her a great scalp massage that day. While she relaxed closing her eyes, I let my eyes roam over every inch of the bra covering her breasts committing it to memory like a photograph. I loved the way it pushed mom's breasts a little up and inwards deepening her cleavage. I noticed how the straps were thinner than her usual bras, both over the shoulders and on her back. Forty minutes later, my hands were getting tired. I stopped the massage. When I looked at her face on the mirror meaning to wake her up from her nap, I saw that her eyes were open and were looking right back at me. The way she looked at me, it seemed like she knew I was enjoying the view of her new bra the entire time. Her eyes were silently conveying something... something that made me nervous... and excited.

The next day, I found that my hands were sweating as I knocked on mom's door in the evening.

"Come in beta," she said.

When I pushed the door open, the sight that greeted me started that weird butterfly feeling in my stomach. She was standing at the foot of the bed facing me. She was wearing a red bra that looked right out of that AD on tv.

It gave me the chills when I realised that mom had been waiting for me to come to her... to show me her new bra... and what a sexy bra it was. She looked like one of those models.

She didn't have to ask this time.

"I like it... it's beautiful mom," I said answering what had been going through her mind.

"Come a little forward mom," I told her. She took three steps to the front. I started walking slowly in a close circle around her, my eyes glued on her bra covered breasts. This one was smaller and had less material. Her breasts were almost spilling out in the sides. When I was behind her, I reached out with my hand and moved her thick hair to one side to see her back. I heard a quick intake of breath from her. The straps were really thin. I walked slowly and came round the other side to stand in front of her.

"It looks amazing mom... you look better than those models on TV," when I said this her face brightened up like a movie screen. The smile that she rewarded me was gorgeous.

Then we moved on to our routine. Her applying oil on her hair and me massaging her scalp. Many times I caught her eyes on me while mine were focused on her cleavage or sideboobs. I didn't make any secret of my admiration. I didn't think I had to now. I knew mom liked the attention.

Once I finished the massage, she got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Mom?" I called out just as she was at the door of the bathroom. She turned to face me, a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes beta?"

"Did you get matching panties with this?" I ventured.

Her face showed clearly that she had not expected this question from me. I waited anxiously for long seconds where she didn't move a muscle.

My breaths gathered pace. Had I gone too far. I didn't know. Her face didn't betray any anger. It bore a strange expression. One I couldn't interpret.

Then I saw movement. Her hands went to the knot on her pyjama bottom. One hand pulled a thread. The knot came undone ever so slowly. Then, a slight snap... and the light material of the pyjamas started falling... down mom's thighs... her knees... her legs... and fell bunched on the floor around her feet.

The view was divine. A small red panty covered her sacred place... the place where I was born. My heart was beating out of my chest. She looked perfect. Her belly looked so hot with just the right amount of mom fat. Her thighs were meaty and her calf tight.

I looked up and caught her eye. She looked like she had held her breath.

"You look hot mom," I said unabashed. I saw her exhale slowly, a hint of something that looked like a blush on her face. I held my eyes on hers to command attention and once I had it I dropped my look towards her panty, inviting her to follow the route my eyes took. When she saw what my eyes were intent on, her belly shivered with a sudden excitement. Neither of us moved for long seconds.

"Will you turn around for me?" I heard my shaky voice.

Her body seemed to be shivering slightly. Slowly, she stepped out of her pyjamas and turned around facing away.

Her round ass was luscious. The red panty covering little. I felt my knees going week... and something which I'd been trying to ignore the entire week was becoming prominent... my penis... it was rock hard. What I had ignored all these days between my legs was a kind of curious lust. I only wanted to see.

Now when I had seen what I wanted to, my lust morphed into a more direct, urgent and decisive thing.

Once she'd given me half a minute's view of her globes, she gave me a sensual backward glance before getting inside the bathroom and closing the door. My right hand moved between my legs to feel the measure of my swollen penis.

After dinner that night I went to the kitchen to help with the dishes. Mom would wash the dirty dishes and hand them to me. I'd wipe them dry with the dish cloth and put them on the rack. We worked in silence.

Somewhere in between, I began humming absent minded, as I worked on the washed dishes. It was a love song that was quite popular. A few lines later I stopped humming as the picture of mom in her red bra and panty suddenly came to my mind.

"Why did you stop?" Mom's voice brought me back.

"I like that song," she told me.

I resumed the humming from where I'd left off. The song was about a man singing praises of his lover's beauty. I moved on to singing the actual lyrics to the song, as much as I remembered it. As I sung those beautiful words, I realized that was how I felt about mom... how beautiful she was. Her beauty couldn't have been described in a better way. I felt like I should tell her that.

"Mom?" I called her sweetly.

She turned to look at me.

"This song... the lyrics... I feel like it's about you... you are truly beautiful"

I swear the colour of her face changed right then. A reddish hue spread on her cheeks... and she couldn't help but smile that gorgeous smile of hers. She didn't say anything, but I knew it had made her happy.

We didn't talk for the rest of the dishes. But even in the silence, I felt invisible particles of love or vibrations or whatever you call it... I felt it course through her body and them jumping onto mine and filling me up.

Once we were done with the dishes, she turned back to face me. Both of us leaned back on the kitchen counter. As she leaned, her back straightened, pushing her chest out a tiny bit. That caught my eye. My eyes roamed on her body.

I was the one who broke the silence.

"Mom, did you buy anymore... I mean other that the blue and red?" I asked her.

She nodded 'No'.

My face showed disappointment.

"But I think I'll buy a few more from the mall tomorrow," she said.

I brightened up instantly.

"Can I come with you?"

"Don't you have school?" she asked.

"It's sports day tomorrow... I don't want to go and stand in the sun all day," I told her... almost pleading.

She thought about it for some time and then nodded.

The next day around noon we reached the mall. She walked into the lifestyle store, me following behind. Being a weekday and noon time, there were only a few customers. She led me to the lingerie section. She looked around to ensure no one was nearby and then spoke.

"Okay now... you look around quickly and choose three pairs that you like."

I immediately started rummaging through the pieces on display. Then something occurred to me.

"But mom... what's your size?" I smiled cheekily.

"You look at the design and colour only... I'll find the right size," she said not being able to hide her shyness at her son asking her bust size.

"It's 36B... just so you know," she added.

I felt that weird funny sensation in my stomach again.

I made fast work of going through the pieces on display and finally settled on three pairs of lingerie. I had deliberately chosen ones with less cloth so that I would be able to see more of her gorgeous body.

She looked around for the right size and put them in the shopping bag.

"Come with me," she said and started walking. I followed her.

I noticed that she walked past the trial room nearest to us. She walked to the far corner, where I now saw a trial room quite hidden from view. No one was there except us. My heart started beating faster as the implication dawned on me.

She put the bag inside the trial room and peeked out.

"Stand here and watch if anyone's coming... I'll knock on the door before coming out... only if there's no one near, you say 'Yes'. Alright?" her instructions were clear and her confident tone caused a stirring in my pants.

I waited with bated breath... constantly looking out if people were coming this way.

I heard a knock... and immediately said "Yes".

Then the door parted a little and she peeked out. Satisfied that only I was there, she opened the door all the way.

My jaw dropped. My mom looked so god damn hot. She had on a pair of grey bra and panty. The bra fit her so snug that it looked like the straps would snap. The cleavage was so deep it showed a bit of underboob. Her breasts were jutting out at the sides too. The panty too was hot. Save for the small triangular piece at the front, the panty was threadlike thin on her hips. I felt my penis stiffen. She had tied her hair up in a bun and it seemed like she'd put on some fresh lipstick. She looked amazing. All that was left to see was her ass. I knew the panty wouldn't have much material in the back too.

Almost as if she'd read my mind she asked, "Do you want me to turn around?"

I nodded. She turned around quickly. The way she stood, her ass was thrust out a little. She was enjoying this little private show that she was giving. The panty left little to the imagination. The globes that were her ass cheeks were on show prominently. The hottest thing was how the panty thinned as it went down and disappeared into her ass. I was in wonderland.

She turned back and looked at me expectantly.

"You... you look hot mom... you look amazingly hot... you are... the most beautiful woman... I have ever seen," I stammered.

She jumped in her excitement at hearing that. Then she pulled me into a hug. The feeling of her soft bare skin against my body was otherworldly. I laid my head on her shoulders and closed my arms around her. My hands caressed her bare back from her shoulders to her hips. I could see my hands touching her back on the mirror inside the room. Her ass looked so inviting. All I had to do was drop my hands and grab. But I stopped myself. I didn't want to hurry. I liked the slow pace that we were taking.

We broke the hug and her face had this enormous smile. I put my palms on her belly and gently pushed her back into the trial room.

"Put on the next one mom," I told her. She closed the door.

I had to wait a little longer this time. There was still no one near us in the store.

"God!" my voice escaped my mouth when she opened the door. She giggled at that.

This time she was wearing a white lacy bra and panty. The material was really thin. My eyes hooked on the front of her bra. There were two tiny bumps on the lacy material of her bra. My penis did a small jump when I realized her hard nipples caused the bumps. I licked my lips a little.

Mom's face took on a sensuous expression when she saw it. The panty was more like a thong. It was tiny. There's no better way to describe it.

I tried to look at her ass through the mirror. She grinned at that.

"You have to ask if you want to see?" she said.

"Show me your ass mom," I said my voice deep and confident.

She obliged. Her glorious ass on display for me, her son. The panty did very little covering. The full meat of her cheeks were there to be looked at.

When she turned back I said, "Mom I can't tell you how hot you look... you look sexier with each new outfit... I can't wait to see the next one."

At this, she craned her neck around to check if anyone was near. Then she held my arm and pulled me inside the trial room with her. I stood at one corner of that cramped trial room as mom bolted the door. She then turned around and gave me a naughty grin.

"This is for being such a sweet boy," she said, her eyes not leaving mine.

Her hands went behind her back. I could see in the mirror her fingers toying with the bra hook. Suddenly, her bra snapped loose and she gently shrugged letting it fall on the floor.

Mom stood in front of me, showing me her round breasts. She giggled at my wide open jaw and her breast meat jiggled. It was mesmerising.

"Mom... I've wanted to see these again... I've been dreaming about them ever since I caught you topless that day... oh mom... your breasts are amazing," words of genuine praise flowed from my mouth. "and they're even more beautiful today coz... coz you're," I couldn't say it.

"Coz my nipples are hard?" she prodded.

"Yes mom... your hard nipples make your breasts even more beautiful... they're so hard and pointy... I can't believe I'm seeing this," I was blabbering now.

"Shhh" she shushed me.

"Stop talking... and look... as much as you want."

I just stood there open mouthed, staring at her breasts for God knows how long.

"Okay... time to go home... I'll try on the third pair at home... now go and wait for me at the billing section," she told me as she opened the door a tiny bit. She peeked to see if the coast was clear. She then gestured for me to move out. As I moved past her, her bare breasts grazed slightly on my chest.

We picked up some takeaway on our way back home from the mall. It was late afternoon when we reached home. As soon as we were inside, we went to the dining table, opened the packed food and dug in. Once we finished the food, mom suggested that we should take a nap. She walked towards her bedroom. At the door she turned back.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked me and walked into her bedroom. I followed right behind. In her room, I found that she was already lying down on her bed. I went to her bed and squeezed in beside her. We were actually really tired from the shopping. It wasn't long before I dozed off. Just before I fell asleep I felt her hands on mine. She linked her fingers with mine and we slept holding hands.

It was her voice that woke me up.

"Hey sleepyhead... I have a surprise for you."

Still drowsy, I opened my eyes slowly. I sat up on the bed yawning and rubbed my eyes. When I opened them again I saw mom at the foot of the bed. She was standing there in just a bra and panty. Slowly I realized that this was the third pair I had chosen at the store.

This was a small black number of thin silky material. It was as revealing as the other two if not more. However, this one was different in a small way. The material was slightly transparent. The small circles of her areola were visible. So were her nipples. Her nipples were as hard as I'd last seen them at the trial room in the store.

She was observing me taking in the view of her body in the outfit, a naughty glint in her eye. It made my penis hard like a rod.

The panty was of the same material and a faint outline of her pussy lips was on display. I sucked in an excited breath at this view. An evil grin appeared on her face. This was new. Her sacred place... the place where I was born. Just the thought made my already rock hard penis cream a little.

"I'm going to put oil on my hair now." she announced and sat on the chair in front of the dressing table. I just sat on the bed taking care not to miss even the tiniest movements of her body parts.

A while later I heard her call me, "Come here and give me that amazing scalp massage."

It was my time to reward her. I started massaging her head gently. I made sure it was the best massage yet. I didn't forget to make use of the opportunity to ogle her body. Her nipples seemed to grow harder as I massaged her head. Half an hour went by. Then she got up and looked at herself in the mirror, acknowledging her own beauty. She tied her hair up in a bun.

"Unhook my bra," she then said.

My fingers were quick to obey. I unhooked and pulled the bra straps apart. She shrugged the bra of her breasts and inspected her proud breasts. She took her hands towards her breasts and cupped them. She squeezed them a little and pinched her hard nipples. She looked at me through the mirror as she pinched her nipples a few more times. I looked at her hands hungrily and wished it was mine that were pinching and squeezing those heavenly mounds.

She stepped sideways and took a few steps to stand at the foot of the bed facing me. Then with her thumbs hooked on the side of her panties on her hips, she bent down pulling the panty down over her knees. She stepped out of the panty and straightened up facing me, showing me her pussy.

I froze at that sight. It was my first time seeing a pussy. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed and looked pretty. Her pussy lips glistened slightly in its wetness.

"Beta... this is coz you've treated me so well this last week... don't expect me to do this every day," she told me.

I could only nod my eyes still focused on the neat patch of trim pubic hair and the opening to her vagina that brought me into this world.

Shortly after, she turned around and walked into her bathroom leaving me lusting after the jiggling flesh of her big ass.

To be continued
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
Jiski chut me bhut khujli h
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
love this story too much
Like Reply
PART 2

Even after mom went into her bathroom and closed the door, the vision of her jiggling ass didn't leave me. My penis had become so hard that my jeans had become quite uncomfortable. I decided to change into some comfortable clothes. I walked out of mom's room gently closing the door behind me. I was only halfway across the living room when the main door opened and dad walked in. I instantly became nervous.

"Hey buddy," he greeted me.

"Hi dad," I said trying to hide the nervousness in my voice, "You're home early."

I looked at the clock. It showed 5 PM. Dad wasn't supposed to be home until 10. Lately work had been pretty hectic at his office. He was gone before I woke up in the morning and by the time he came back, I'd be asleep.

"Yeah buddy... In fact, my work shift changes from tomorrow. It's night shift for the next three months," he said. His voice sounded tired.

"Where's mom?" he asked.

"I think she's taking a bath."

He sat on the sofa and leaned back. His shirt was damp with sweat. I switched on the fan for him.

"I'll make you some tea dad," saying this, I went to the kitchen to fix up some tea for the three of us. I didn't think he heard me. His eyes were closed.

Ten minutes later I walked into the living room with three cups of tea in a tray. Mom had finished her bath and changed into fresh clothes. She was drying her hair with a towel while dad filled her in about his new work shift. I kept the tray on the small table in front of the sofa and offered him a cup. I took a second one and offered to mom. She dropped the towel on the arm of the sofa and took the cup from me. Her fingers grazed mine as she did this. She smiled at me... a smile which meant something different for just the two of us.

I didn't get to hangout with mom that night. After dinner I finished my homework and went to bed around 10.

The next morning too, I didn't get a chance to talk to mom. I had to leave for school early for a special class. School seemed like a never ending bad dream that day. Class after class, across subjects the topics were pretty difficult to understand. In between, I would fall into daydreams... about mom's lingerie, her pillowy breasts and meaty ass.

Somewhere in the midst of a dream, realization hit me. Dad's new work shift meant that mom and I would miss our after-school oil massage sessions. After that, I was distracted for the rest of the day. I was really worried that this meant I would not get to see mom's hot body again.

When I reached home I found dad napping on the sofa. Mom was in the kitchen making tea. I hung around her as she was making tea. Couple of quiet minutes went by.

"Mom?" I called tentatively.

"Mmmm?"

"Did you take your bath?" I asked her dreading the situation if she had already taken her bath.

She didn't answer. Instead she handed me a cup of tea and asked me to give it to dad. She took her own cup and went inside her bedroom.

I was so sad I didn't even drink the cup of tea she'd left in the kitchen for me. I went into my room, threw my bag on the floor and lied down on the bed. I fell asleep, silently cursing dad and his new work shift.

"Hey, wake up young man... don't you have any homework to do?" it was dad's voice that woke me up. Groggy and disoriented from the abrupt wake up call, I slowly sat up on my bed.

"I'm leaving for office... see you tomorrow morning buddy... I'll be back at 7 in the morning," dad said and disappeared.

I looked at the small time piece on my study table. It was 8 PM. I jumped out of my bed and sat down at the table remembering the ton of homework I had to do.

Ten minutes later mom appeared at my doorway. She was so quiet I didn't notice her at first.

"Busy?" she asked, her voice betraying a hint of teasing.

"I got homework," I said, still upset at her indifference from the evening.

"Maybe... if you wake up early in the morning you can finish it then," she offered.

I didn't say anything.

"Anyways, I've decided that I'm going to take my baths in the night from now on... thought you should know," she said before turning back and leaving.

I found myself at her door two minutes later. I had changed into a loose shorts and t shirt.

"Mom, can I come in?" I knocked on her door.

"Don't you have homework?" I could hear her soft giggles from inside.

"I'll finish them tomorrow morning," I said meekly.

"Alright then... come in."

I went in and closed the door. She was sitting at the foot of the bed. She patted the space beside where she was sitting. Slowly, I walked towards her and sat down at the spot she'd shown. She was wearing her usual... track pants and t shirt.

"You have to follow my rules in this game, you understand?" she said... almost whispering.

"No rushing... no questions. I'm your mom and you obey me, alright?"

"Yes mom," I said, cursing myself for being so needy in the evening.

She stood up and shifted about to face me. Her hands went to the hem of her t shirt and gently pulled it up and over her torso. She was wearing the lacy white bra we'd bought the day before. My penis started growing in my shorts at the sight of her plump breasts contained so tightly inside that small bra. She didn't waste anymore time and pulled down her track pants bringing into my view the matching white thong-like panty. She picked up the discarded clothes and threw the into the laundry basket, turning her back to me in the process. Her majestic ass came into view. It was so hot how each small movement of her legs caused her ass cheeks to jiggle. The small triangular patch of cloth, thinning as it came down and disappearing into the crevice that split her ass into two perfectly round ass cheeks... it was heavenly. She truly had a heart shaped ass.

She sat down on the chair in front of the mirror and started the routine. It felt a little weird that it was dark outside the window. Usually, the natural light of the evening sun caused a unique effect on her body. In the bright light of the CFL bulb, it was different... the colours jumped out at you.

She took her sweet time applying oil on her hair... but I had nothing to complain about. I sat there on the bed staring at mom's hot body.

"Time for my massage," she announced ten minutes later. I went and stood behind her. Just as my hands were about to touch her head, I heard her speak.

"Wait, you know what... my shoulders feel a bit stiff... I think I'd like a shoulder rub tonight," she said. She pulled her hair up and tied it in a bun. With slightly shivering hands I touched her shoulders. Before I started massaging, she spoke again.

"Unhook my bra... and do a 'proper' massage," she said, emphasis on the word 'proper'.

I had trouble controlling my excitement. I had to try hard to steady my hands as I unhooked mom's bra. I expected her to shrug it off her breasts... but she didn't move.

"Take it all the way off me," she told me. Her voice had taken a slightly commanding tone. I hooked my fingers underneath her shoulder straps and pushed them down over her arms. In the mirror I saw that the cups of her bra had slid down exposing her nipples. I had to bend over her to pull the bra off her body, getting an amazing top view of her bare breasts.

"My breasts feel better... less constrained now," she said.

I started with the massage... slowly working my way around her shoulder. I put mild pressure on the area around her collar bone, giving the muscles there a nice workout. My fingers pulling at the skin of her shoulders caused tiny ripples on her breasts. It was amazing to watch. I glanced at her face a few times in between. Her eyes were closed.

My hands started touching more and more skin with passing time. I was massaging the top part of her breasts just below her collar bone. She didn't object. I started getting bolder with each downward pass of my massaging hands, covering previously unmassaged skin. On one such pass her voice startled me.

"You can go lower... if you want." The sexy voice in which she said it almost made me cream my shorts.

It was a now or never kind of moment. I lowered my hands and grabbed both her tits in my palms.

"uhhh... mmm," I heard her moan softly.

I started squeezing mom's big breasts, feeling it's full measure in my hands. Her nipples got really hard and were poking the inside of my palms.

"Gently son... maybe you could use some oil," mom suggested. My hands left her tits for a moment.

I poured a generous amount oil into my palms and slapped it gently onto her tits. Then I continued squeezing and kneading het soft tit flesh, giving them a good massaging. Mom's breaths were quickening and her moans were getting louder and more urgent. Then I tried something new. As I massage her breasts, I would try to catch her long hard nipples in the gap between my fingers and pinch them. The first time I did it, she screamed lightly.

"Aah!" her throaty scream echoed in the bedroom.

"Do that again," she commanded. I complied. I ran my palm over her oily tit flesh capturing her hard nipples in the gap between my middle finger and ring finger. Then I squeezed gently, careful not to hurt her.

"Again... keep doing that," she encouraged me. Hence I kept pinching her nipples and rolling them between my fingers. Mom's moans were getting more and more loud... and urgent.

"Yeah... mmm... yeah... mmm," she cooed. I increased the pace of pressure of my massage and observed her responding to it. She had opened her legs wide and was moving her hips in a thrusting motion. I was sure she was fucking an imaginary cock in her mind.

"Yeah... yeah... mmm... yeah," her moans attained a crescendo and all of a sudden she let out a shrill scream... and all movement stopped. Her body became still. My hands were still on her breasts. I continued with a soft massage for a few seconds and took my hands off her mountainous tits after giving them a couple of parting squeezes.

She was motionless, with her eyes closed for a few more seconds. Then she stood up slowly, using the dressing table for support. She took a couple of steps and stood facing me.

"That was wonderful son," she smiled the biggest smile.

"Now I want you to do one more thing... kneel!" she said.

I looked at her perplexed for a moment. Then I kneeled in front of her.

"Pull down my panty," came her order.

I did as I was told. I caught hold of her panty at her hips and pulled it down... down her hips. I saw that the front of her panty was wet and sticky. I pulled the damp cloth down over her knees and ankles. Mom held my shoulders for support while she stepped out of it.

I remained kneeling in front of her... my face level with her vagina... her pussy. Just thinking about the word gave me a shiver. A faint smell tickled my nose... the smell of mom's wet pussy. I took in a long breath... getting it inside my lungs.

"You can keep it tonight... but it needs to be in the laundry basket before your dad comes home tomorrow," she said. Then she turned around and walked into the bathroom, her ass jiggling like jelly all the way.

I picked up her panty and ran to my room. I pulled down my shorts and lied down on my bed. I caught hold of my throbbing dick and started rubbing it with mom's panty. The panty that she was wearing just a moment ago. The panty in which she had had an orgasm. I rubbed it on my dick like I was fucking it. Pre-cum from my dick made the cloth even wetter. It mixed with mom's pussy juice making the smell stronger. It didn't take long for me to cum. I came inside mom's panties... spurts and spurts of white milky semen. I rubbed my dick clean with it.

I went back to mom's room. She was still in the bathroom. I could hear her humming the song I had sung for her the other day. Then I did something naughty. Instead of putting the dirty panty inside the laundry basket, I put it down fully spread at the foot of her bed... and I left. I went to bed thinking that if she wanted, she could put the panty near her nose and smell my cum.

Back in my room, I was tossing and turning on my bed. Sleep eluded me. Every time I closed my eyes, my mind showed me visions of my mom... her nude body... her soft tits and round ass.

I sat up on my bed. The clock showed 11 PM. Had mom gone to sleep, I wondered. I paced up and down my small room for a few indecisive moments. Then I made up my mind to go see mom. I crossed the living room and knocked softly on her door. Silence. I knocked again... but she didn't answer. I decided to push her door slightly open to peek in. It was dark inside... took a while for my eyes to adjust. Then in the thin rays of moonlight coming through the window, I saw her figure on the bed... covered by the comforter up to her shoulders. I stared at the impressive curves her tits caused on the comforter. I got lost in my thoughts at the sight of my gorgeous mom. My penis started growing in my shorts. Around 10 minutes later, I came back to my senses when I heard her shifting about on her bed. Before I could make a move to return to my room I heard her raspy voice.

"Can't sleep?"

All I could manage was to nod a 'No'.

"Come and sleep beside me," she said.

I walked around to the left side of the bed. The side where dad usually sleeps. I sat on the bed.

"Take off you t shirt," she added, "it gets hot in here sometimes."

I discarded my t shirt and lied down beside her under the comforter... leaving almost a feet of space between us. We were both quiet for a few minutes.

"Want to cuddle?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

"Mmm," I whispered back.

She turned halfway towards me and closed the gap between our bodies. It was her bare breast that touched my body first. My dick throbbed at the realization that she didn't have any clothes underneath. They got mushed on my arm and chest. Her nipples which were a little hard grazed against my nipple. Then her legs draped over mine, her bare thighs almost touching my hardening penis inside my shorts. She put her arm on my chest and rested her head on my shoulders. We remained in that position, quietly enjoying the warmth of each other's body for a while.

"I love how close we've become son," she said. It seemed like she was in a mood to talk.

"I love that I can be free around you now... that I don't have to be a Mom all the time... that I can be a woman... a woman who likes it when a man pays attention... a woman who likes to be looked at... and touched," she raised her head at this moment and looked deep into my eyes, "and kissed."

My lips found hers and we kissed. My lips caught her bottom lip and started sucking on it. I had never kissed before. She pressed her hand gently on my chest, " slow down darling... we have all night." I yielded and let her take the lead. Her lips caressed mine. They were so soft... like the petals of a flower. And then I felt the moistness of her tongue on my lips... they parted inviting her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues moved in a sensuous dance... exchanging saliva. She tasted so sweet. We kissed till our lips got tired and she fell back to rest her head on my shoulders like before. We rested a bit to catch our breath. Her nipples had become really hard and was digging into my arm and chest.

"Mom... there is something I've been wanting to do for a while now," I spoke.

"What is it son?" she asked, still catching her breath.

"This," I said as I pushed her gently down to lay on her back. I turned sideways towards her and lowered my head towards her tits, pushing the comforter away from them. My tongue touched her right nipple and she shivered as if lightning struck her.

"Ummhhh," she moaned as my tongue ran circles around her hard long nipple... making it wet with my saliva. Her right palm found its way to the back of my head and pushed downwards signalling me to put more pressure on her nipple. I closed my mouth around her nipple and flicked her nipple around with my tongue.

"Mmmm... oh... oh god," she moaned louder as my tongue got adventurous. I switched from licking to sucking her tit. I sucked her nipple and pulled it up a little before letting it fall back with a 'smack' sound from my mouth.

Each time I did that her body twitched and she moaned, "oh my darling boy... oh god... ummhhh... ummhhh... suck it son... suck my nipple."

Suddenly I switched over to her other breast and repeated my tricks on it. She was moaning with abandon now.

"Suck it son... suck mom's tit... lick it with your wet tongue... come on... do it faster," she said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement underneath the comforter. It looked like her left hand sliding down over her belly towards her pussy. Once there, it started moving and shaking vigorously. Mom was fingering herself under the covers while I sucked on her tits.

As my sucking gathered pace her fingers moved frantically on her pussy. She arched her back thrusting her hips upward all the while her finger rubbed her cunt.

"Aaaaah... my darling... ummhh... my son," she screamed as waves of orgasm hit her. She fell back on the bed a writhed a little, totally consumed by the pleasure. I let my head rest on her pillowy breasts feeling them rising and falling as mom took in long hard breaths to replenish her lungs.

As her breaths regained their normal pace ever so slowly, I found myself getting drowsy. Mom's right hand caressed my head, running her fingers through my hair... slowly helping me into sleep.

To be continued.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 7 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
PART 3

If you haven't read chapters 1 and 2, please go read them first. The story here takes off from where it ended in Chapter 2.

Movements on the bed beside me woke me up... but I didn't open my eyes yet. Have you ever woken up in the middle of a dream and wanted to go back to sleep just so you could finish the dream? I do that often.

Today, I desperately wanted to finish that dream... coz it was about mom. Me and mom were in some sort of a pond... water up to our waist... playing with water... splashing each other. Both of us were naked. Mom's wet body was a sight to die for. Small droplets of water dripping down from her hair... sliding down her neck and over her breasts. Her tits wiggling as she tried to beat me in our water splashing contest.

But I couldn't fall back asleep. Faint rustling of clothes kept pulling me back into reality. I opened my eyes a peek. The first rays of sun were slipping in through the window. I followed the rustling sound and found that mom had woken up. She was sitting on the edge of her bed. Even in my groggy state, I found the sight of mom's bare back arousing. She stood up slowly and stretched up on her toes, raising her hand high. Then she dropped her hands and turned back to find me enjoying her nakedness.

"Did I wake you darling?" she asked smiling the way only she could smile. I smiled weakly and nodded. I looked at the clock. It was 6 AM. Slowly I sat up on the bed. Mom hadn't moved. She still stood there looking at me with those lovely eyes full of love.

"I had a lovely dream," I said, my voice raspy as it used to get every morning.

"What about?" mom asked.

"About us mom... the two of us were swimming around and playing with water... splashing each other and laughing... we were happy," I said and looked at her beautiful face.

Her face brightened up as she heard me describe my dream.

"In a pool?" she asked.

"No... it was a pond... walled on all four sides... with steps of stone leading down to the water," I described it to her, "like the one at gramma's house."

'Gramma' as I called the old lady was my mom's grandmother. She was 'ancient' years old and lived in a village in Kerala with her even more ancient husband. They lived in a huge house built around fifty years ago... surrounded by trees on all sides. They stayed there alone, except for a maid that came every morning to cook and clean. There were all kinds of trees around the house... mainly coconut and jackfruit... and some rubber trees too. The upkeep of the estate was looked after by the couple's youngest son who lived nearby. Though he was my mom's uncle by relation, he wasn't much older than mom. I used to call him uncle when I visited. Mom had spent a few years in that house growing up.

As I emerged out of these memories, I saw that mom was lost in her own.

"Mom?" I called. That brought her back.

She spoke, "Gramma's house huh? I was just remembering my childhood years that spent there. That old house... all my cousins... running around the backyard with them... oh... and swimming in that pond at the edge of the property. But that place's all but empty now... only gramma and granddad."

As she spoke, I couldn't help but run my eyes over her pussy. I really wanted to feel it's warmth. I remembered how my face had been so close to it last night, when I had knelt in front of mom.

But a change in mom's tone brought my attention back to her words.

"Hey... how about we visit gramma? Today's Friday, you can take the second half off from school... I'll write you a note to show the teacher... then if we leave the city by the afternoon train, we can reach there by evening... and isn't Monday a holiday for you? We can come back by Monday evening... huh... how about that? You up for a trip darling?" she asked with an expectant face.

Three full days and nights alone with mom... I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I nodded enthusiastically and jumped down from the bed to give her a hug. I put my arms around her and pressed her body to mine. Her tits squashed on my bare chest and my semi hard dick covered by my shorts rested on her abdomen. My hands caressed her back.

I heard myself say, "I love you mom," and I put my lips on hers. Our lips blended, moving urgently... kissing passionately. We smooched for a long minute before she broke the kiss. Giggling, she pushed me away.

"Not now... go and do your homework... I've got to get dressed and get started on breakfast," saying this she shooed me out of her room.

I went to my room and hurried through my homework. Afterwards, I took a bath. I gathered all my school stuff in my bag and went to the dining table expecting breakfast. I found dad instead. He was munching on the piping hot idlis mom had prepared.

As I sat down on a chair, dad smiled at me and said, "so... off to mom's village for the weekend huh?"

"Yeah," I said, "I wanted to see gramma."

"Mmm... say hi to her for me will you?"

"Sure dad," I said. Mom brought me a plate of idlis with sambhar and I wiped the plate clean in no time.

"Bye dad," I said and went to the kitchen.

"Bye mom," I said for dad's benefit and planted a peck on mom's lips. As I parted she handed me a note.

"For your teacher," she said.

I rushed out clutching that note in my palms.

Uncle had come to the railway station to pick us up. The train journey was dreadful due to the heat. As we made our way to gramma's in uncle's car, the AC kicked in, providing some respite. Mom and Uncle made small talk all through the journey. As for me, uncle only wanted to know if I was doing well in school. I had replied in affirmative.

While mom caught up on the lives of different relatives of hers, I looked out of the window at the landscape of the village... so alien to that of the city where we lived. All around, greenery filled your eyes. Green fields running out to the horizon... small rivers and irrigation canals... beauty of nature wherever you looked... but for the summer heat, it was paradise... and I was there with my angel.

As soon as I entered the old house and greeted gramma, she pulled me into a hug. Then she sat me down beside her on a bench and proceeded to tell me how long it had been since she'd last seen me... how little I was then... how grown up I am now... how mischievous I used to be... and a hundred other stories.

Mom had greeted her before me and had gone to keep our bags in the room uncle had gotten tidied for our stay.

Five minutes later mom rescued me from gramma saying, "gramma, he's tired from the journey... let him change and take a nap."

As I was about to leave, mom said, "Go say hi to grand dad before you take a nap."

I went to the adjoining room and found grand dad reclined on the traditional armchair. He was even older and frail than I had imagined. He couldn't walk much. His speech was more of a mumbling. I spent a couple of minutes with him before retiring to me and mom's room.

It was a spacious and airy room on the first floor. Two beds had been brought there and mattresses readied. I went and collapsed on the smaller one near the window. I was truly exhausted. Before long, I was dreaming... about swimming with mom.

When I woke up, it was dark outside save for the moon. I made my way downstairs looking for mom. I found her in gramma's room going through some old photo albums with her.

"Finally you are up, you sleepyhead," gramma teased when she saw me at the doorway.

"Come... let's go and have supper," she closed the album and led us into a big room with a dining table at the centre. I sat down on one of the chairs as Mom and gramma brought in plates. Then the three of us had porridge and lentils for supper. When I enquired, I was told that grand dad had already slept after an early supper. Apparently, he had a routine.

After supper, I kissed gramma goodnight on her wrinkled cheeks and came back to my room. I lied down on the bed, looking out at the moonlit sky through the window.

Mom came in an hour later and sat down at the foot of my bed, looking out at the moon with me. Everything was so beautiful here. Outside we could hear some night birds, and the wind rustling the leaves on the trees. We spent some time in silence, looking out of that window... me and mom in our own world... a cocoon of sorts.

After some time, her voice came like music into my ears, "Darling... you want to go swim in the pond with me?"

"Right now?" I asked, not believing what I heard.

"Yeah... now... no one's going to be there at this time," she confirmed, "only thing is... we have to sneak out of the house and slip back in without waking up gramma... you up for some sneaking?"

"Oh yeah!" I grinned naughtily.

We packed some towels into mom's handbag and sneaked downstairs... taking each step carefully, not to let some creaky stairs spoil our fun. We opened the main door without making a sound and slipped past it, latching it from the outside. Barefoot we tip toed on the mud path that led to the pond. After some distance, we relaxed and walked leisurely. The pond was a fair distance and I held mom's hand as we walked.

We reached the pond and stared in wonder at the beautiful sight waiting for us. We saw the moon reflected on the surface of the pond... as if it had drowned in it.

The walled-off pond had two entrances... a private entrance from the house... and a common entrance for the public. The first thing mom did was to go around and ensure that the common entrance door was latched. Once that was ensured, I witnessed my dream begin to take form in real life.

Mom and I went down the steps and stood and the final dry step. She put the bag down.

"You get in first... take of your clothes," she told me.

A little shy and tentative, I undressed. I took off my t shirt and shorts and stood there in my underwear.

"Take off your underwear too... don't be shy... it's only fair that I get to see you naked," she said, her voice sultry.

I wrestled my hesitation away... pulled my underwear down and stepped out of it. I stood there naked in front of mom, my semi hard cock dangling between my legs. I still was feeling shy and could not look up at mom.

"Mmm... I see... get into the water now... don't go too deep," she told me.

I was quick to oblige, wanting to somehow hide my growing member. I waddled down the pond till the water came up to my chest. The cool water tickled my body. Then I turned around, excitement written large on my face about what was to follow.

Mom swayed a little, wearing her long nightdress, as if to some imaginary music only she could hear. She then bent down and reached the hem of the nightdress at her ankle and started pulling it up. It was slow and sensuous. Still swaying a little she pulled it up over her hips... giving me a look at the grey panty which we'd bought a few days ago. With each passing second, more of her skin got exposed... her belly, her grey bra... and the she pulled it off her and dropped it on the ground.

Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra in a swift motion. The little grey number fell to the floor. It was time for the grand finale. She hooked her thumbs inside her panty and pulled it down her legs... bent at her waist to take it off. She put it among the pile of our clothes on the steps of the well. She stood there naked, the moonlight highlighting the magnificence of her gorgeous body.

With that little sway on her hips, she took the steps down to the pond one by one. Each step she took, more of her body got immersed... and the closer she came to me. A few more steps and she was right in front of me, water up to her nipples. I stood transfixed... unable to move at how perfectly real life had mirrored my dream.

"Now... How about we finish that kiss we broke midway in the morning?" she said, as she closed the final step and leaned on my body, her lips finding mine. We kissed madly... like long lost lovers. I tasted the sweet nectar of mom's lips as I put my arms around her and pressed my body into hers. I ran my hands all around her back. My dick rested on her abdomen, rock hard and pointing upwards. My hands and mouth expressed all the love that was brimming inside me for mom. I was so excited that my hands slipped down from her back and rested on her ass. I felt a little shiver in her body as I did this... but no objection. I squeezed her ass cheeks with both my palms and mom moaned inside my mouth as we kissed. She held my face in both her hands as she planted deep kisses on my mouth. We were both hungry for each other's lips. We kissed and kissed... like there was no tomorrow.

Many minutes later our lips separated and we took a tiny step back, panting. My hands rested on her hips and hers on my chest as we took deep breaths staring into each other's eyes.

"Is this how you dreamed it?" she asked, her eyes full of love.

"It's even more perfect than my dream was," I said, and I could see that I had filled her heart with joy.

Then in a sudden motion she pushed me into deep water. I lost my balance and fell over backwards. But I quickly regained and started swimming. Mom giggled as she started splashing me with water... her breasts jiggling captivatingly with the forceful movements of her arms.

It took me a while to recoup from her sudden splash attack... but when I did I gave it back to her in equal measure, splashing her face and breasts with cool water. We played around splashing each other till our hands got tired. Then we swam around a little... naked under the peaceful moonlit sky.

After some time, both of us swam towards the steps and sat down side by side, placing our naked asses on the first submerged step. Water came up to our belly button. We leaned back on the next step behind us and looked up at the sky.

The sheer beauty of the moment... the moonlight, and the woman beside me was overwhelming. A strong feeling was forming itself in my chest and was forming into words that were keen to make themselves heard. I couldn't hold them in any longer.

"I am in love with you mom," I heard my nervous voice, "and I don't say this as your son... as your son I love you more than anything... but this is different... somehow this love defines my entire existence... I'm so full of this love for you, I feel like I'm in paradise when I'm with you... I think about you all the time... and all my dreams are also about you... you are an amazing woman... and I am really lucky to be able to be this way with you... and I want to be with you this way, all my life," I was breathing nervously as I finished my piece.

Mom was still as she took in my emotions. It scared me a little not knowing what she was feeling. Then I saw the thin hair on her arms stand up in goosebumps... and a tiny pearl of a tear trickled down from her left eye. Slowly, she shifted towards me and curled up in my arm, resting her head on my shoulder. She was quiet. I could sense that she was finding it difficult to put into words what she was feeling.

"I am in love with you too son... in exactly the way that you are with me... my darling boy... I wish I had the words to show you what's in my heart... I wish I could tell you how deeply I am in love with you... this closeness with you over the past weeks has completely changed me... I've become this new woman... or is it my true self which I had suppressed all these years to adjust to your dad's life... I don't know... but this woman that I am now... I love her... my love for you has made me love myself... and I too hope that I can be this woman at least when it's just the two of us... I too hope for the same future... where I can be with you this way, all my life," she said.

My heart was beating so fast that my entire body was shivering with the feeling that had enveloped us with our confessions of love for each other. My left hand lifted her face up by the chin and I saw her lips beckoning. I planted my mouth on hers and we kissed... a kiss that was more soul than body... a kiss that transcended the realm of pleasure and found itself in the realm of peace.

Afterwards, we dried ourselves with the towel mom had brought and dressed up. We walked the way back to the old house hand in hand. We tiptoed our way back into the house and up the stairs... taking care not to make any sound. It was 2 o' clock when we reached our room... and we were tired. We both slept in mom's bed cuddled up like young lovers.

When I woke up, I was alone in the bed. The morning rays of the sun though not too bright albeit hurt my groggy eyes. I sat up on the bed, yawning and stretching. Within seconds of waking up, my mind was filled with images from last night... swimming around naked with mom in the pond... embracing her, her breasts pressed against my chest... squeezing her plump ass... and kissing her soft lips to my heart's content. My cock started growing in my shorts.

I shook my head smiling to myself. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to pee. I brushed my teeth and washed the grogginess off my face with tap water before heading downstairs looking for mom. I found her with gramma seated at the dining table sipping hot tea from small steel cups.

"This one has a habit of sleeping in till late... doesn't he? You are too lenient with him," gramma said fixing mom with a mock accusatory look. Her lips then turned into a grin looking at me. I sat down at the table sheepishly. Soon, the maid came out of the kitchen and served the three of us crispy dosas and coconut chutney. She brought me my cup of tea too.

"I am leaving now amma," she told gramma, "I'll be back in the evening to make supper."

I ate my breakfast slowly, relishing each bite of the crispy dosa dipped in thick coconut chutney.

"So, what have you planned for today?" gramma asked mom.

"Nothing much... he told me he wants to see the school that I went to," mom said, gesturing at me. I nodded, trying to hide my surprise at mom attributing the plan to me.

"Mmm... that's a good idea... and being Saturday, you'll be able to give him a tour without all the buzz of a regular working day. But get back here before lunch. Some of our relatives are coming over in the afternoon to see you two," gramma told us. So the plan was fixed. I finished my breakfast and put the plate in the sink.

"Go and get ready now... I'll be up in a moment," mom said.

I went up to my room and rummaged in my bag for a pair of clean t shirt and pants. I put them on and stood in front of the mirror judging whether I looked presentable, in case we encountered some of mom's acquaintances on our way. I ran the comb through my hair making some order in my wild curly hair. Mom came in at this.

"You look prim," she said with a lovely smile, "now go and talk to gramma... I'll get ready and we'll go see my school."

I was glancing at the clock, counting second after painful second, looking for a way out of gramma's old tales. Luckily, mom came down to fetch me and we were off. She was wearing a light blue kurti top... that had buttons at the front. She topped that with a shawl over her chest. She had worn comfortable white leggings below. The school, apparently was at walking distance, and as we walked the tail of her shawl flew around in a gentle breeze that brought some respite from the scorching sun.

The rusty iron gates of the old building were closed. Luckily we heard sounds coming from the watchman's shed. Mom went over and knocked on the door, while I stood there taking in the view of the dilapilated building... the muddy walls with intermittent greenish discolorations... the small playground with football goal posts at either end... the red soil reflecting the sun's heat back up... a small cement parapet at one corner of the ground, which I assumed was were the daily assembly and the Annual day would be conducted. It was totally world's apart from the posh private school that I went to.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 2 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
PART 4

Mom came towards me followed by a frail looking grey haired man.

"Uncle, this is my son," she introduced me to him. I smiled. He flashed a friendly smile back at me.

"This nice uncle has allowed us to have a quick look around... come, let's go," she said and pulled me by my arm. The old man opened the gate for us and mom started me off on a guided tour of her alma mater.

First stop was the assembly parapet.

"Take pictures for me," she said handing me her mobile. She climbed up on the parapet, describing how the best girl singers of the school would sing prayer songs at the daily assembly. I clicked a picture of her standing up there smiling at me.

Next stop, her tenth grade classroom. The classrooms were comparatively decent. She walked around the desks trying to remember where she used to sit. She stopped at the third desk on the left side, her face nostalgic.

It was the click of the camera that brought her back. I was standing at the teacher's table looking at her through the phone's camera. She turned to face me and posed for the camera, leaning a little on the desk. I clicked. Then she kept one hand on her hips and changed the pose. Click. Then she stood up straight, both hands on her hips, and cocked her hips slightly to one side. She looked pretty in the phone screen. Click.

Then I saw her right hand move towards her chest. She pulled the shawl off her body and placed it on the desk. She posed again pushing her chest out slightly. I clicked. With each click, I felt like the sound of the camera shutter was getting louder, echoing in the classroom.

Her hand went to her chest again and I became aware of her fingers toying with the top button of her kurti. I looked up from the phone screen expectantly... but her fingers stopped moving... as if sending me some message. I shifted my look back to the phone screen and found that mom fingers resumed toying with the top button. She slipped it off the button hole. I clicked. The sound of the shutter prompted her fingers to move to the second button. She unbuttoned it. Click. Then the third button.

By now the cloth off her kurti was parting in the middle hinting her cleavage. I clicked and she moved on to the fourth. I kept clicking. My cock was uncomfortably stiff in my pants.

Click. Click and Click. She was unbuttoned down to her belly now... and I noticed something strange. I couldn't see a bra underneath the parted kurti. I zoomed in on the phone, focussing on her chest. It confirmed my suspicion that mom had not worn a bra. My cock jumped in my pants. It was then that I saw her hands pulling the lapels apart... exposing her breast meat. I couldn't stop myself from looking up. There she was... my mom... standing beside her old desk... bare chested, with her nipples hard and pointing towards me. She shrugged and her loose kurti slid down her arms. She took her arms out of it and held the kurti bunched at her waist. It was without doubt the hottest scene I'd ever seen in my life.

I put the camera in video mode and clicked record. I placed it on the teacher's table, supported by a duster, pointed towards mom... and then I advanced towards mom. Within seconds my palms were on mom's tits, squeezing and kneading her soft flesh. I pushed mom back on her desk and she lied down on it. Her legs came around my waist trapping me between. I bent down and started sucking on mom's tits. My palms pushed her tits up from underneath while my mouth pleasured her nipples. I sucked hard getting her aroused moans as reward.

"Mmm... Suck my nipples darling... suck them hard... mmm... mmm," her moans reached my ear. I flicked her hard nipples side to side with the pointy end of my tongue... eliciting even sexier moans from her.

"Mmm... son... darling... keep doing that... keep licking my hard nipples... oh god son... oh god," she was at the brink of cumming when I heard footsteps approaching. Mom heard it too for she pushed me away and pulled her kurti back on... putting her arms through the sleeves. She buttoned herself up and put on her shawl as the footsteps got nearer. Within a couple of seconds we saw the watchman's face at the door. He looked at us with creased forehead, hinting that we couldn't be there much longer.

"We were just about to leave... uncle," mom offered and nudged me forward. I picked up the phone and clicked the red icon to stop recording. Quietly we made our way out of the classroom. We made short walk crossing the playground. After crossing the gate, we turned and waved at the uncle who had almost caught me and mom in a compromising position. He waved back. Then we walked away.

We wandered around the village for a while before heading back. We reached the old house around 12.30 in the noon. Gramma was sitting on an armchair in the verandah.

"Good... you're home just in time... I was starting to feel hungry," she said as she saw us.

We went straight to the dining room. Mom and gramma brought the food and plates to the dining table and we had our lunch, rice with chicken curry and some boiled vegetables. The lunch was quite heavy. I was a little drowsy from walking in the sun. I yawned.

"Go take a nap upstairs if you're tired," mom offered, "I'll come wake you up when our relatives reach."

I climbed the stairs to my room and lied down on the bed near the window... falling asleep within minutes... my dreams a movie starring mom in a ravishing costume.

"Come down... all of them are asking about you," mom shook me awake. I must have napped for around an hour. I followed her downstairs to enter the living room full of chit chatting aunties. The moment I entered all of them started firing inane questions at me, intended to find out about my well being... all of them at the same time. I felt trapped.

Mom paraded me around, introducing me to the aunties one by one. I followed her, a stock smile pasted on my face... repeating stock answers to the same questions.

Once this session was over, they all but forgot about me. They swarmed around mom trying to extract small titbits from her about city life. I used this moment to escape upstairs unnoticed. I decided to explore the other rooms in the first floor. The first couple of rooms I opened were empty... and by the looks of it, had not been opened in weeks. Then I happened upon a treasure. There was a freaking library in the house... Six shelves stacked along one wall, full of books. There was a long table and a few chairs around it. I read through the titles on the shelves. There were quite a few good books in there. Many of them were translations of famous authors like Ernest Hemingway, Bram Stocker and the likes of them. I picked out 'The Old Man and the Sea' by Hemingway translated into Malayalam, my native language. I sat down on a chair and got started on the book. The tale of the Cuban fisherman at sea battling with a gigantic swordfish that caught on its hook was engrossing. I lost track of time.

When I looked up from the book a couple of hours later, it was to find the source of the voice speaking to me.

"What are you so engrossed in?" mom asked standing at the doorway to the library.

"Just a book I found in one of the shelves," I replied.

"Oh... these are grand dad's collection... you'll find a lot of classics in there," mom spoke as she slowly walked towards me. When she reached in front of me, she grasped the book from my hands and turned it to see the cover page.

"Old Man and the Sea... huh? It's a great story... I remember when grand dad narrated it to me and my cousins," mom said. Then she dog-eared the page I was reading and closed the book. Placing it on the table she sat sideways on my lap putting her arms around my neck.

"Did you forget about me?" she teased.

"No... but what was I supposed to do? Those aunties were all over you," I said. She laughed at that.

"I'm here now, aren't I?" she looked into my eyes, "or do you prefer the company of the book?"

"No," I said and held her in place on my lap... my hands grabbing her slender waist.

"Kiss me then," she whispered. My lips took possession of hers and kissed deeply. I pushed my tongue into her mouth while my right hand grabbed her left tit and squeezed. Our tongues engaged in a duel, poking and pushing inside each other's mouth. My saliva mixed with mom's as we smooched passionately. My hand played with her tits as our breaths quickened, excited from the kissing and fondling.

But our excitement was interrupted for we heard one of the aunties calling out for us to join them for tea.

We broke our kiss and mom could see the disappointment on my face. She held my face in her palms and spoke, "We have all the time in the world darling... don't be frustrated over such small interruptions." That relaxed me. I followed her downstairs to have tea with the aunties.

The tea drinking seemed to go on forever with the accompanying gossip. I managed to stay out of eyesight for the most part. It was 6 PM when the aunties left and the house was quiet again. Mom told me to finish reading my book.

"I'll spend some time with gramma... she'll sulk otherwise... I'll come call you at supper time," mom told me and so I went back to the library and resumed reading. I finished the book in a couple of hours. When I closed the book and put it down, the sad ending to the old man's valiant efforts at catching the giant fish stung my heart. I reclined on the chair lost in deep reflection about the incredible story that I'd just read.

Thankfully, the sadness that loomed over me faded slowly at the sight of supper. I hadn't noticed that my stomach had been grumbling with hunger for some time. When hot chappattis were served with steaming chicken curry, I cheered up. I tore a small piece of chappati and pinched a piece of tender chicken breast inside it. I then dipped it in the spicy brown gravy and put it in my mouth. My taste buds exploded with the rich creaminess of the curry and my eyes welled up at the hot spicy flavour. Supper lifted my spirits.

After supper I said good night to gramma and came back to my room. I lied down on the bed by the window looking out at the moon. Then something triggered in my memory. I went to the table near the mirror where mom had kept her bag and fished out her phone from it. I went back and sat down on the bed leaning back on the window.

I opened the 'Gallery' in mom's phone and clicked on the video at the top. The phone screen came alive and there was mom... standing beside her desk in her classroom... her kurti bunched at her waist... her bare breasts thrust out proudly at the camera. Then the video got a little shaky. Once it got stable again I entered into the frame walking towards mom. I got goosebumps as I watched the video of me mauling mom's tits, pushing her down on the desk and feasting on her meaty tits... sucking her nipples and flicking them around using my tongue.

My penis stood up straight like a flag post as I watched the video. When it finished playing I started it again, my cock getting harder. I played the video over and over again, commiting the scene to memory. Afterwards I opened the options in the phone's gallery and changed the video file properties to 'hidden'. I also hid the other nude pictures of mom I clicked. I put the phone back in mom's handbag and then paced around the room feeling horny. I changed into sleep clothes.

Mom walked in at 11 PM. She stood at the doorway observing me. I fixed her with a look that said, "what now?"

She smiled a naughty smile.

"Up for some sneaking?" she asked.

With last night's experience, we sneaked out easily latching the main door behind us. The pond was as beautiful as last night. The moon even more so. Mom swiftly went around to check on the public entrance... to ensure it was locked. Then, like last night we found ourselves at the last dry step.

"You know what to do?" mom said.

I wasted no time in undressing and getting naked. Mom laughed at my urgency and stared lovingly at my hard penis. I went down the steps enjoying the feeling of cold water on my body. When the water was up to my chest I stopped and turned around.

Mom fixed her eyes on me and started unbuttoning her blue kurti. Once it was unbuttoned all the way to her belly she grasped the hem and pulled it over her head. I was reminded of her bra-less state when her tits bounced on her chest. She pulled the thread on her leggings, untying the knot and letting it fall to the floor. I saw her pussy covered by the transparent black panty we'd bought from the mall. It seemed tonight's pace was a little faster than the previous night, for she pulled her panty down without wasting any time... showing me her trim pussy.

She waddled down towards me and came straight for my lips.

"Kiss me lover!" she commanded. It seemed like she'd resumed from where we had been interrupted in the evening at the library. Our lips mashed together, wet with saliva... we kissed like horny teenagers in Hollywood flicks. Her breasts pressed up against my chest and my hands on mom's plump ass cheeks... it was intense. Her hands too explored my back. Our bodies were releasing some pent up sexual energy.

Then she broke the kiss and pulled me towards the steps. She pushed me down on the first dry step making me sit back with my legs still submerged in water. She spread my legs and kneeled in between them, the water coming up to her waist.

"I need to do this," mom said, "I need to feel your cock in my mouth."

With those words, she bent down bringing her mouth towards my hard cock. She formed an 'o' with her mouth and dragged it over and along my cock, enveloping it. She placed her hands on my thighs as she started moving her mouth up and down on my cock, saliva leaking from the corners of her lips. Her right hand then grasped the base of my cock and started jerking as her mouth worked on my cock head. She sucked my cock hard, teasing the tip with her tongue. Slowly she picked up pace. Her hands jerked faster and her mouth sucked harder. I was shivering with pleasure at my first blowjob. I couldn't hold any longer. White gooey cum surged up from my balls and shot into mom's mouth. She slowed and stopped sucking soon. As she pulled her mouth of my cock, semen leaked out from her mouth onto my balls.

Both of us were panting. She spit out the rest of my cum and splashed water on my cock and balls, cleaning them. Afterwards, she lied down beside me on the steps looking up at the moon.

Moments later I heard her giggling. I turned to look at her face.

She spoke, "It's funny how that yellow thing up in the sky has been a witness to our secret intimate moments."

"The stars too mom," I reminded her.

"Yeah... I wonder what they think of us... mother and son being sexually intimate... I wonder if they are disgusted by it," she continued her train of thought.

I interrupted, "I don't know mom... and frankly it's none of their business... it's none of anyone's business what two people do when they are alone together... as for the moon and stars... well, they should avert their eyes and leave us alone if they're so offended by our love."

I glanced at mom and saw that my words had a happy effect on her.

"For the record, I think they're with us on our journey of love... haven't you noticed how the moon is shining even brighter than last night?" I said.

"Enough with your sweet words," mom playfully smacked my arm. We rested on the steps enjoying each other's company for a while.

Then I heard her sigh. I glanced at her face.

"You know what I have been missing?" she looked at me. I waited keenly for the answer.

"The oil massages you used to give me." she offered. It was my turn to sigh.

"I could do it now... you didn't bring oil by any chance, did you mom?" I asked.

"I didn't," she answered, "but I'm sure if we search around here, we'll find some... a lot of people use this pond in the daytime you see... I'm sure at least one of them has a bottle hidden here."

She jumped up and walked briskly towards the private entrance of the pond. I saw her searching with her hands along the wall adjacent to the entrance.

No matter how many times I saw this woman nude, it still gave me butterflies in my stomach. I watched her body move, the moonlight bouncing off her curves.

"Aha!" I heard her say, "see what I found." She came towards me holding a small bottle in one hand and a soap in the other. She was all smiles. She placed the soap on the floor while handing the bottle to me. As I opened the lid and smelled the content of the bottle, mom lied down fully on the stone step. I brought the bottle near my nose. It smelled a pleasant combination of some traditional herbs.

"It's too late in the night for a scalp massage... but I'd like a shoulder rub, like you did the other night," she said. There was excitement in mom's eyes. But I had other plans.

I held the bottle a feet above her belly and poured a few drops on it. I saw her navel shiver when the oil fell. The droplets started sliding towards her belly button. I kept the bottle aside and moved my hand to place it on her belly. She flinched slightly at me touching a new place on her body for the first time... but as I started rubbing the oil around on her belly, she relaxed. I rubbed my palms on her in large circles, from the underside of her tits to her abdomen. The smile on her face indicated that she was enjoying it. I massaged slowly, enjoying her smile as much as her soft skin. I spent a lot of time on her belly. By the time I moved on, her belly was glistening.

Then I picked up the bottle and poured a generous amount of oil on my palms. Then I lowered my palms to grab a hold of her tits. I squeezed, oiling up mom's round breasts. I ran my hand downwards from the bottom of her neck, passing through her cleavage... down and around the underside of her tits... and then on to her nipples. I repeated this motion again and again. I saw mom pull her legs closed, squirming a little. Then I caught her nipples between the thumbs and index fingers of both my hands, rolling her nipples gently. In between, I also pinched her nipples, pulling them up a little. I kept up this intense pinching and rolling motion eliciting deep moans from mom.

"Mmmm... uhhmm... son... oh darling... it feels so good... your hands feel so good on my nipples," she moaned.

In between her moans I withdrew my right hand from her left tit and traced it down her belly... passing her belly button, going further down. My hand stopped on mom's trimmed pubic hair. I needed her to open her legs. I ran small circles with my fingers on her pubic hair... asking for access. My left hand meanwhile continued massaging her right breast and nipple. I counted the seconds in my head, waiting for mom to open her legs. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

And then it happened. She drew her legs up bending her knees and then parted her legs. Her pussy looked amazing in the dim light of the moon. I lowered my middle finger onto her mound and parted the lips. My fingers found the opening of her vagina. Her pussy was really wet. The way I had massaged her tits had made her really horny. I started rubbing her pussy with my finger, from her clit to the opening of her vagina... back and forth. Slowly at first, teasing her a little. Then my fingers found a steady pace aided by the wetness of mom's cunt. She responded to my rubs by thrusting her pelvis up to match the movement of my finger. I could feel the energy welling up inside her, looking for release. I increased my pace and mom's thrusts mirrored it. With the increase in the pace of the rub, my palm started to make small slapping sounds as it contacted her fleshy pubic area. I rubbed her harder and faster... and suddenly she raised her pelvis up, arching her back.

"Mmmm... Oh my God!" she came on my finger as her body released orgasmic energy. With my other hand I held her head as her body shook in spasms for a few seconds. Then she fell back, her body still... except for her deep breaths. I rested my head her shoulders cuddling up to her body. We lay like that for a while... me enjoying the rise and fall of her breasts while she caught her breath. I looked up at the sky and I swear I saw all the stars twinkle at once. I glanced at mom and I saw a twinkle in them too.

[size=undefined]Later, mom used the soap to wash the oil of her body and I watched her sitting on the steps. We then swam a few laps of the pond before towelling ourselves dry and heading back to the house, after putting on our clothes. Once we sneaked back into our room, we went straight to bed cuddled up in each other's arms.[/size]

[size=undefined]To be continued.[/size]
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 3 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
PART 5

Mom woke me up at dawn. Even the sun hadn't showed itself properly yet. But the birds were up and about, tweeting merrily outside the window.

"Wake up lover!" she called me sweetly, "We have to get going."

"Where to?" I asked rubbing my eyes open. I saw that mom was already dressed and ready. She had worn a nice red saree.

"It's a special place... you'll see... now come on, there is no time to waste," she pulled me upright and pushed me into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth fast.

"Take a bath too," mom said aloud from the room. I discarded my clothes and stood under the shower, rubbing my body with soap. After the bath, I put on some clean clothes mom had kept on the bed for me. I came downstairs to find mom in the living room waiting for me.

We walked a short distance to reach the taxi stand. Mom hailed a taxi and told the driver where to go. All through the journey mom was quiet. I too didn't want to bother her with questions when the driver could hear us. An hour later the driver dropped us off at the foot of a hill. It showed 6 AM on my watch. Before he left, mom asked him to pick us up at the same spot at 8 AM.

When we were finally alone I asked mom, "Where are we? Did you tell gramma that we'd be gone so early?"

"Gramma knows... don't worry," mom explained, "and as to where we are going, look." Mom pointed at something at a distance. I didn't see what it was at first. There was dense shrubbery everywhere. Then I saw a narrow path that sloped up towards the hill.

"Come... we have to reach back here by 8 AM," she held my hand and pulled me along. We started the trek uphill. On the way she explained more about our destination.

"At the very top of this hill there is a view point. It is said that you can see the Arabian sea from up there if the sky is really clear... but that's not where we are going."

"Then where are we going?" I asked perplexed.

"We are going to see if you truly love me," mom said, the teasing evident in her tone. I stopped walking and sulked.

"I was kidding darling," she placated me with a peck on my lips and the pulled me along.

"I have heard that somewhere near the summit there is a hidden path that leads to a tribal village. No one really goes that way because it's kind of a forest and is deemed a forbidden place by villagers. The tribals there don't mingle with the outside world," she described the place. It sounded creepy.

"Legend has it that centuries ago two lovers gave up their life inside that forest coz their families didn't approve of the relation. As years went by a shrine appeared at the spot. To this day the tribespeople offer worship there... and more importantly, other star crossed lovers started going to the shrine to pray and miraculously found the hurdles to their union vanish." I was walking dreamily, engrossed in the pictures the narration was creating in my mind.

"That's a great story," I told mom. She laughed.

"We'll see."

By 7, we still hadn't reached anywhere. I felt like we were going in circles.

"Are we lost?" I asked mom, but she seemed determined to find this shrine. Suddenly I had a weird sensation at the back of my neck... as if a spider's we got caught there... a chill ran up my spine. I flinched and turned around. What I saw knocked the air out of my lungs.

A man stood in front of me... black as coal. He had on his body only a loincloth. What was scary was the mask on his face... like an animal... covering his entire face except for the mouth.

"Mom," I called with whatever little breath that I had left in me. I heard her suck in a loud breath in shock... but she regained her composure and was by my side soon.

The man stared at the two of us... indecisive. Mom moved closer to me and held my hand tightly. A change came over the man's features. We saw his mouth open in a smile, showing teeth that were stained brown. He stretched his hand beckoned us. He did not wait for us to respond, instead turned and started walking. I looked at mom.

"Come," she said, and we followed the man with the mask. The path he took us on was wild with fallen leaves, twigs and roots of giant trees. A few minutes later we came upon a clearing in the forest. There was an odd shaped giant black stone at the centre with red thread wound tightly around its peak. The masked man went behind it and came back clutching something in his hand. He offered it to us. Tentatively, mom stretched out her hand and took it from him. I saw that it was two masks, like the one he was wearing.

"Put this on," mom said as she handed me one and put hers on. I could hear my heart beat in my chest. I hesitated.

"Trust me," mom said. I wore the mask on my face.

Then the man stretched out his palm towards mom. I don't know why but it seemed like she was expecting this. I stared in disbelief as mom took off the gold wedding ring from her finger and offered it to him. He took it and placed it on a sort of flat plateau at the base of the stone. When he came back he had in his hand a small sharp knife which he offered me. I looked at mom for comprehension.

"It's a ritual couples perform at the shrine to remove the obstacles in their union," she tried to calm me, "the woman has to offer the shrine something valuable as a sacrifice... or some other meaningful offering, that's why I offered the wedding ring your father put on me... coz you are my world now... the only man in my life from now on... similarly the man has to make an offering that shows the purity of his love for the woman... and there's no greater offering than one's own blood for this." There was concern written large on her face. What she just told me was boggling my mind. I stood there transfixed.

"Do you love me?" mom's voice brought me back.

I looked into her eyes and said, "More than anything!"

"That's all there is to this," mom said.

I took the knife from the masked man's hand. He led me towards the shrine. I wrapped my left hand tightly around the blade and pulled the wooden handle down using my right hand. The sharp blade pierced the skin on my palm. Sharp pain shot up my arm. Few drops of blood trailed down my palm and fell on the shrine. I felt my lungs fill with warm air and felt the heat in the blood coursing through my veins... I felt like something powerful had possessed me. Mom came running towards me and embraced me tightly. Tears ran down her face. She hung on to me for dear life, it seemed.

Once she broke the hug, I found my eyes searching for the masked man. He was nowhere to be found.

"Where is the man?" I asked mom.

"He left."

"Now what?"

Mom's eyes came alive with a strange look, "Now we consummate our relationship with the sacred spirit as witness." She pointed to the plateau on the shrine.

Before I could comprehend the sentence, she pushed me towards the shrine making me lie down on my back on the flat surface. Then she stood back and removed the loose end of her saree off her chest. Slowly she took off the long saree wound round and round on her waist. Her underskirt fell to the floor next, followed by the red blouse. Her hands went behind her reaching for the hooks of her lacy white bra. I heard a snap, and the bra fell off her magnificent tits. She squeezed her tits with her hands and pinched her hardening nipples. Her matching lacy white panty was the last to hit the ground and she stood before me like a goddess under the morning sun.

She came near me and bent down aiming her hands at the button of my pants, easily slipping it off the hole. Then she pulled my pants down. I lifted my ass in amazement at what was about to happen. She pulled it off my legs completely. Then my underwear came down and off. My cock stood up in attention. Mom came on the flat surface of the stone placing her knees on either side of my legs. She picked my t shirt by the hem and pulled it over my head. In my head it seemed like a scene out of the kamasutra, the ancient Indian book of love. She positioned herself above my hips and grabbed the head of my cock, leading it to her vagina. Her face was full of animal lust. My cock head parted the lips of her pussy and penetrated her vagina. The feeling was other worldly... my cock entering this moist place... the walls of her cunt squeezing my cock. She lowered herself on me, taking the entire length of my long cock deep inside her. She supported herself by keeping her hands on my chest. She looked skywards as my cock got as deep as it could go inside her. Then she rose up half the length of my cock and shortly sat back down. She started riding my cock... her son's cock. The movements gathered momentum and she bounced her ass on my thighs as she fucked me. I grabbed her tits in my hands and squeezed them. Loud moans escaped her lips. She rode my cock like a possessed witch... frantically bobbing up and down on it. Her moans got urgent and she fucked me harder. I felt my balls fill up with semen. Then I lifted my hips and thrust upwards jamming my cock inside her cunt. That broke both our barriers and she arched her back moaning as she came on my cock, while my cock exploded inside her splashing hot semen in spurts. She fell on me, spent... her body glistening with sweat. I felt like our bodies were glowing with the heat they generated. We locked our lips in a passionate kiss as a mark of the consummation. She laid on top of me for a while, my cock still inside her.

I looked at my wrist watch. It showed. 7.20 AM. I shook mom and showed it to her. She lifted her body off me and my cock slipped out of her cunt. I watched as my cum leaked out of her vagina, down her thighs.

Both of us got dressed. I wanted to keep the masks as a souvenir, but mom made me leave them on the sacred stone. We then hurried off in the direction that mom thought the masked man had gone. Thankfully, mom remembered a little bit of the path we had taken and we completed our downhill trek in time.

As we waited for our driver mom held me close to her. The intense lovemaking had opened a whole new world to us. She leaned her head on my shoulders as she picked up my left hand to look at the wound. The bleeding had stopped and the pain had subsided, but still it would leave a scar. I was not bothered seeing how mom and I came out closer than ever from the experience.

"Ask me anything... anything you want... and I'll make it happen my love," mom said, "today you've made me the happiest woman on earth."

My heart filled with pride. I thought about what to ask mom for some time... and then I remembered flashes of a dream I had the previous afternoon when I took a nap.

Mom was wearing a ravishing costume... one with spaghetti straps and a deep neckline... it came down to mid thigh. Her hair was loose and shiny. It moved in waves as she danced close to me in dim flashy light. Her dance was sensuous... like the way girls dance at parties trying to gain the attention of handsome men.

As I finished telling her about my dream, our taxi came to a halt in front of us and we hopped in. All through our journey back to the old house, mom was quiet. I could feel the chains inside her head turning, chalking out some plan.

The driver dropped us off at the bus stop near the old house. Mom paid him. She said something else to him that I didn't hear. While we walked the rest of the distance to the house she explained the plan to me.

"Darling... when we reach the house, we're going to have a conversation with gramma. You just nod and play along to what I say, Okay? Then we're going to have breakfast, pack our things and leave. We'll catch the 12 o' clock train back home to the city... but we are going to check into a hotel. In the evening, we are going to go shopping... and then I'm going to make your dream come true, coz we're going to a club."

"How was the trek to the top of the hill?" gramma asked when we entered the house. We sat beside her in the living room and described the view from the top of the hill... something we had not actually seen.

"I hope you didn't come across any tribal people... I hear they are dangerous," gramma enquired.

"No, we didn't." we kept adding to the mountain of lies.

Then mom played our ruse, "Gramma, we have to leave a day earlier... I received a call from his teacher... there is some assignment he has to submit by Tuesday." I nodded along with mom. Gramma was not happy about it. She sulked all through breakfast. It was only when I kissed her bye on her cheeks that her face regained its characteristic softness. We walked to the bus stop and like déjà vu the taxi driver was there waiting for us. He dropped us off at the railway station well in time.

It was 4 in the evening when we checked into a nice hotel near to the mall we were planning to go later. The Train journey and the scorching heat had tired us out. I decided to shower to get the train smell off. I discarded my sweaty clothes on the hanger and turned the temperature controller knob to 'cool'. Then I stepped under the shower feeling the nice sting of cold water on my head. I stood with my head down, letting the water wash my body. It was so relaxing.

I was spooked when mom's hands hugged my chest from behind me. Then I felt her bare soft breasts press up on my back. The way her nipples poked my skin tickled me at first... but I slowly relaxed into her arms and leaned back a little. Mom rested her head on my left shoulder and nibbled at my earlobe, planting small kisses on my neck in between. It felt so good, I had to change my opinion on hugs... I mean, sure... hugs from front were great... but hugs from behind, that too under the shower were in a different league.

Mom's teasing nibbles and kisses had caused a raging erection between my legs. I felt compelled to turn around and take possession of her tits. I grabbed them with both my hands and went straight for the nipples. I used my middle fingers to flick them side to side. Mom closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned.

"Oh darling! Roll my nipples between your fingers," she asked me. I held her nipples like smokers held cigarettes between their fingers... and rolled them. She moaned louder... but pushed my hands off. She placed her right hand in the middle of my chest and traced it downwards. Simultaneously she bent at the knees till they were on the floor and her hands wrapped around the base of my erect penis. Then she took it into her mouth. The water that the shower sprayed on me dribbled down my body, some flowed on my hard cock and entered her mouth when she sucked it. Her hand jerked my cock as she sucked on its head... back and forth. Inside her mouth her tongue teased the tip of my cock. Her left hand came around and grabbed my ass, squeezing it. She intensified this three-pronged trick as time passed. My head was spinning with the sensations created by her mouth and hands. I was getting close. Then suddenly she traced the middle finger of her left hand down the crack of my ass, past my asshole and started a slow massage at the point between may asshole and balls. It was too much stimulus for me. Mom felt it too and withdrew her mouth from my cock to a feet of distance. My cock erupted and brought forth numerous spurts of cum. Long ropes of ejaculate sprayed on mom... inside her mouth, on her forehead, across her nose. Some landed on her neck and tits too.

She looked up at my eyes and asked, "Would you like it if I swallowed?"

I nodded and she licked the top of her lips collecting my cum into her mouth. She dragged her fingers over the stray drops of semen on her face and neck and licked it into her mouth. Looking right into my eyes, she swallowed. It topped every other experience I ever had in my life.

There was still some semen on her tits. I pointed to it and mom did something even more arousing. She spread my cum on her tits... rubbing it on every inch of her breast meat. Then she lifted herself up and we kissed. We didn't bother much with the lips and went for the tongues straight away. The French would have been proud of our tongues mashing, hidden under our sealed lips.

Afterwards, I washed my cum off her under the spray of the shower. We bathed together, lathering soap on each other's bodies and washing it off. We dried each other with towels and came out of the bathroom.

"Time for some shopping," mom said excitedly.

To be continued.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 2 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
PART 6

The river of cum that I had shot on mom had drained my balls as well as my energy, but there was no time to rest. The sky was getting dark outside and mom needed a hot dress if we were to go clubbing later in the night. Hence we got dressed and walked to the mall nearby. Once inside the mall, we entered Shoppers Stop and went around looking for a club outfit.

Unfortunately, both mom and myself were clueless when it came to fashion. Mom's wardrobe consisted entirely of simple casual outfits which, to be frank, could be described as boring and prudish. We realized that we would need help from someone with a better fashion sense. Just then, we were approached by a pretty salesgirl... talk about God sent!

"Can I help you?" she asked in a polished and polite accent. She was wearing a black outfit that stopped just before her knees. It fit her figure nicely. She also had on make-up, in an understated yet classy way.

"Uhh... Yes please! This is not my cup of tea," mom smiled.

"My pleasure... what are you looking for?"

"Well," mom was at a loss for words... but I saw the tell-tale signs of her brain working on some plan.

"Just a second," she excused and pulled me apart.

"Just go away for some time... but stand somewhere I can see you." Mom told me before going back to the sales girl. I walked some distance away from them and sat down on a couch. I saw mom lean in and whisper something to the girl. I had no idea what mom might have told her but the girl looked at me and smiled warmly albeit with a hint of disappointment. Then the two of them went hunting for dresses.

I was getting bored coz of the amount of time it was taking them... but mom shot sympathetic glances at me from afar. Apparently, the sales girl was a thorough fashion nerd. I waited.

Twenty minutes later mom came and sat beside me, a little tired.

"What did you tell her?" I asked her. She laughed out loud.

"What?" I persisted.

"Well... promise you won't be mad at me."

"Mmm... I told her you are gay." Mom giggled.

"What... Why?" I asked her, a little mad.

"Well... for one I don't want her ogling you or flirting with you," she said with a mischievous grin, "and two, I want to show you the dresses I try on... but they don't usually allow men at the ladies trial room... so I had to spin a story to persuade her to let you be there when I try on the dresses."

"Ohhh," I said, my mouth transforming into a naughty smile.

"Yeah... so you play along mister." We both laughed.

At that point the girl came to us and said, "I have the trial room ready for you."

We followed her towards the far end of the store to a trial room. She opened the door to the room and we saw that she had hung two dresses inside.

"Goa ahead ma'am," she told mom, "and sir you can sit here... I'll be here... you see, we don't generally allow this... so I'll keep a look out for my manager... I don't want to get into trouble."

"Oh Thank You! You're such a doll," mom thanked her and went inside the room. I sat down on the small couch in front of it. Once mom was inside and the door closed the girl initiated a conversation with me.

"It's really cute how close you and your mom are... she told me how sweet you are... being such a supportive shopping buddy," she said smiling at me, "also, it is so nice that she is supportive of your... your choices." She was finding it difficult searching her brain for politically correct words.

"Choices? Oh, you mean me being Gay!" I tried an Indian version of Cam from the sitcom 'Modern Family'. That put her on the spotlight. It was evident that she was embarrassed.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed. It's okay. Many people have gotten tongue tied once they knew I was gay. People are not really used to the idea here in India." I tried to put her at ease.

"Your mom is really pretty," she recovered quickly.

"Isn't she? I tell her every day. It's just her clothes... they are not flattering at all," I said continuing with the gay character I had assumed, "and speaking of pretty. I like your dress!"

"Oh... really? Thank you." She blushed a little.

"Yeah! It fits your shape well... If you don't mind me saying." I complimented her. I had a feeling I could be a little bolder with the compliments since she thought I was gay.

"Thanks. I guess all those hours in the gym paid off."

"We are really grateful to you for helping us out. Me and mom are sort of fashion blind. But you obviously have good taste, judging from the dresses I saw hanging in the room," I continued with the compliments.

"Wait till you see them on her. They're a little bold, but she's got the body to pull off the look."

In that instant mom opened the door. The girl came closer to see how her selection looked.

Mom looked smokin hot! The dress was shiny blue and really low cut at the front, revealing a generous amount of cleavage. Tiny threads tied behind her neck held the dress firmly on her breasts. The dress was only as long as mom's mid thigh and displayed her sexy legs.

"You look amazing ma'am... I told you a halter neck dress would suit you well," the sales girl hyped mom up. She was really happy at how well her selection had worked out.

"Do I?" mom asked glancing at me.

"You look hot mom!" I said. Mom blushed a little at my bold gay Avatar.

"Yes ma'am," the girl concurred, "give us a twirl." Mom did a cute twirl, showing us the back of the dress. Her ass... oh man... the dress really accentuated her curves. It was pretty low cut at the back too showing almost all of her back. It dawned on me that mom could not be wearing a bra in this dress. A hard-on started forming in my pants. I had to be careful not to let it show.

"Total babe, you are in this dress mom!" I said.

"Okay, let me try on the next one and then we'll decide... I'm so excited." Mom giggled as she closed the door.

"The material of the cloth looked really smooth," it was me who initiated the conversation this time.

"Oh yes... it's satin," the girl said, "in fact the dress I'm wearing now is also satin."

"Nice," I said, "well, this may sound odd... but could I just feel the material?" She was hesitant for a couple of seconds. I dialled up the charm offensive on my face.

"Sure," she said, unsure... but she came closer. I extended my hand to touch her dress over her thighs. I moved my hands around a little, making a concentrated face as if I was keen on how the material felt. Meanwhile I felt her tight thighs.

"That's so smooth!" I offered my verdict. She was pleased.

Then mom opened the door wearing a pink colour mini dress. It was a little odd looking at the front. I learned later that the colour was actually called hot pink and the design, a cow cut. By odd, I don't mean bad... it was just loose at the very top creating an impression that her boobs would pop out when she moved. This dress too showed a good amount of cleavage... but mom was holding the dress pressed to her belly.

"Darling, help me with the zip," she said and turned her left side to me. This one zipped up on the side. The way she held the dress low, the dress had parted considerably at the top showing a major portion of her sideboob. I almost drooled at the sight of her round breast. I was sure the girl could see mom's boob and she seemed awkward.

"Mom! You're popping out," I laughed, trying to make it less awkward. I winked secretly at mom.

"Oh shut up! What's a little breast do to you? You're gay! And she's a woman. She doesn't mind." Mom played along. I zipped her up. The girl seemed to relax.

"So what's the verdict on this one?" mom asked the girl first.

"Uhh... the best thing about this dress is it shows more leg than the last one. But I don't love the front as much."

I too noticed that the dressed stopped at the top of mom's thighs. Her legs were looking really sexy. But the front didn't really work.

"I think the shiny blue dress is the one for you tonight." I said without doubt.

"I agree." the girl said.

"Ok then. Decision made." Mom handed the blue dress to the girl and asked me to go with her and bill it, while she changed back to her clothes.

"I saw that you felt awkward there earlier... when mom's breast popped out. Mom isn't so conscious around me coz I'm gay." I told the girl as we walked.

"It's okay... you guys are really cute together. I hope that if I have a son, I can be as close to him as you two are." She said sweetly.

'If only you knew how close we really are!' I thought to myself.

Mom took some time to catch up with us at the billing section and curiously she had another shopping bag in her hand. Mom quickly paid for the purchase and we thanked the girl once more before we left the store.

The club we were supposed to go to was on the top floor of the mall. Mom went into the ladies room beside the elevator on the top floor to change while I waited outside.

A cleaning staff appeared pushing a small cart empty except for a mop. I thought it might look odd to him, me standing right outside the ladies room door. So I moved away. But he didn't notice me at all. He was probably used to minding his own business. He stopped outside a door and went inside. Through the open door I saw that it was a storeroom for the cleaning staff. He came out with some supplies and went off pushing the cart.

"Hey," I heard mom's voice from behind. I turned around and what I saw gave me an instant hard-on. She had on the shiny blue dress we had just bought. In my mind I thanked the salesgirl once more... coz the dress made mom a bombshell. The fleshy part of her navel below the belly button caused a beautiful indentation on the dress. The deep cleavage it showed was sure going to attract a lot of attention tonight, I thought. The thought caused my hard cock to twitch inside my pants.

It was not just the dress. Mom had put on light make up too, that complimented the dress nicely. Red lipstick that she had on made her lips look really luscious. She had let her hair loose and the way it flowed down on her back went well with the open back dress. The clincher was a pair of red heels, that I had never seen mom wear before. The added height and the slight change in posture it caused did wonders for mom's look tonight.

"So, the heels were what was in that other shopping bag?" I queried naughtily.

"Yeah," mom blushed, "I wanted to look really sexy for you tonight."

"Do I pass in my lovers expectations?" she asked and the way she referred to me as her lover, in the third person was really arousing.

"You have far exceeded them!" I assured mom and my eyes dropped downwards, inviting mom to look at the tent my erect cock had caused in my pants.

"Oh my... I believe you. That fat cock of yours could never lie!" mom said. I loved how our flirtatious conversations were getting progressively dirtier. This carefree and sexual Avatar of mom that she shared only with me was exhilarating... but the tent in my pants was an issue at present.

"You can't go in like that! You have to take care of that." mom said. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I pulled mom by the hand into the cleaning supplies storeroom. It was dark inside.

"What are you doing?" mom asked nervously. I found the light switch and flicked it on. The room was barely a little larger than a closet, with cleaning supplies stacked on a shelf along two of its walls.

"Trust me mom!" I said as I turned her around to face a shelf and pushed on her back. Mom placed her hands on the shelf as she bent over at the waist like I wanted her to.

"Bend a little further and push your ass out towards me," my voice took on a dominant tone.

"Yes my love," mom complied. Then I picked her shiny blue dress by its hem on her thighs and pulled it up exposing her panty covered ass. The panty was almost like a thong and dipped into the crack of her ass. I pulled the dress over her ass and pushed it down on her bent torso. The dress got bunched just below her breasts. I placed my palms on her buttcheeks and squeezed.

"Uhmm... yeah," mom moaned unsure what to expect. I opened the fly of my pants, pulled my underwear down and freed my raging hard cock. I then pulled the thin strip of cloth off the crack of mom's ass and placed my cock in her butt cleavage. I proceeded to rub my cock on her ass. The soft skin of her ass felt amazing against my cock.

"Oh my god son... uhmmm yeaaah... rub it on me darling," mom's moans started taking on a slightly slutty lisp. I continued moving my hips back and forth, sliding my cock on mom's butt crack. Pre-cum oozed onto mom's butt, lubricating my cock's movement.

"Oh darling... give it to me... rub your cock on my butt... cum on it son!" mom's dirty talk was edging me closer.

"I'm close mom!" I said, increasing the pace of the rubbing.

"Come on motherfucker!" mom words came as an exciting seductive shock to my ears. I couldn't believe my ears.

"What? Mom!" I moaned.

"Motherfucker!" mom confirmed that I had indeed heard her rightly, "coz I'm your mother... and you're fucking me!"

That was the final nudge... I creamed on mom's butt, spraying rope after rope of copious milky cum all over her butt cheeks.

"Oh my god mom!" I was panting, "that's the most I've cum in my entire life." Mom laughed, still bent over, pushing her ass back at my spent cock...but I pulled back.

"We have to get out of here," I said. I put my cock back inside my pants and zipped up my fly. I looked around and found a roll of toilet paper on a shelf. I tore some off it and cleaned my cum off mom's butt. Then I put her panty strap back into the crack and pulled her dress down over her ass. She straightened her dress as she turned back. We shared a passionate kiss before sneaking out of the storeroom.

A few raised eyebrows at our obvious age difference welcomed us at the entrance of the club, but we disregarded it. The doors opened and our ears were treated to the thumps of club music. The place was basically a large bar-restaurant with a nice dancefloor in one corner.

"Table for two?" a waitress enquired as we walked in.

"Yes," mom confirmed, "near the dancefloor please."

"Sure," the waitress led us to a table right next to the dancefloor. Just as we sat down we were presented with the food menu and the drinks menu. The waitress went away to give us time to go through the menu.

"So... have you ever secretly had alcohol with your friends?" mom asked in a mock interrogation. I smiled sheepishly.

"Once, Vodka."

"Was it good?"

"Yes," I nodded enthusiastically, remembering how relaxed and uninhibited I had felt once the vodka kicked in.

"So we'll order vodka," mom said. I couldn't believe that mom was going to have vodka with me.

We ordered and were served vodka quite quickly. We also ordered Chicken kebabs.

"Have you ever had alcohol mom?" I asked.

She looked at me lovingly and placed her hand on mine, "This is my first time."

"Cheers!" We clinked our glasses together and downed the drink. We ordered two more. Our kebabs were served in between and we munched on it in between drinks. It was after the third glass that I felt the world slow down a little. I realized that the alcohol was having its effect. I looked over at mom.

"Do you feel anything?" I asked her.

"Yes... I feel relaxed... things have slowed down," she answered, "and I feel happy... being here with you, my son... my lover... you mean the world to me... you make me feel alive."

Mom went into a monologue, "I was feeling trapped in a loveless life with your dad... don't get me wrong, he is not a bad man... just that he's a little too prim and proper and... and uptight and prudish and... boring! And I had shrunk to fit within his world... just letting days pass me by, not exactly living you know... but all that changed a couple of weeks ago... when you started paying attention to me... when you started looking at me as a woman and not just your mother... at first I thought I was imagining things... then I saw the way you stared at my breasts when you massaged my scalp and it excited me... I started looking forward to the next day... and now see where we are... lovers!" I listened to mom pouring her heart out and I felt a little sad at all her years that were wasted.

I held mom's hand in mine and looked deep into her eyes.

"Mom... I promise the rest of your life is going to be exciting. We are going to have fun." I told her. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

Then mom stood up and pulled me up on my feet. I followed her onto the dance floor. She took us to a corner of the dancefloor that was dimly lit.

"Dance with me," she said and started swaying her body to the music. I joined in. We danced close to each other and let ourselves loose, enjoying the movements that the beats of the music inspired in us. It was quite early in the night and there were only a few others on the dancefloor.

Suddenly mom leaned in towards my ear and said, "hold me." Then she turned and pressed her back on my body. I hesitated, looking around to see if anyone was staring.

"Hold me," she said again. She grabbed my hands and brought them around to place them on her belly. My cock was growing in my pants and mom rubbed her ass on it... sort of like a slow twerk. I held her close and our bodies moved as one to the music.

I searched around once again to confirm that no one was staring... but there were a few eyes on us. Few guys at nearby tables found their eyes straying away from their girlfriends and towards mom. I found it arousing me... other men letching at mom. I decided to up the ante. I raised my hands from mom's belly to just below her tits. The way I held her tightly, my arms were pushing her tits up. Mom was dancing with abandon... and the poor girls at nearby tables were finding it difficult to make their boyfriends concentrate on them.

We continued this sexual and seductive dance for a few more minutes. Then we realized that it was getting difficult to be steady on our feet. We went back to our table and ate what was left of the kebabs. We paid the bill and left shortly afterwards.

We walked hand in hand to our hotel. Thank god we had checked into this hotel so near to the mall. We were really drunk. It was 9.30 PM when we walked into the hotel lobby. I pressed the elevator button. When the elevator door opened and revealed that it was empty, mom walked into it and leaned back on its wall pushing her chest out quite obviously. I followed her inside and checked the button pad. I pressed the 9th floor button. The doors closed and the elevator started rising. Mom was looking at me with a kind of 'fuck me' eyes. I went closer to her and placed my hand behind her neck. My fingers found the knot of her halter neck dress and pulled it free. The dress fell off her tits revealing two bullet like hard nipples. I lowered my mouth on them and sucked on them one after the other. I sucked hard and loud. Mom moaned even louder. My lips circled her brown areola and my tongue played with her nipple.

Just then we heard the 'TING' of the elevator doors opening. I stood straight and spread out my chest to give mom the cover so that she could adjust herself. The elevator doors opened on the sixth floor and an old woman entered. Luckily, she didn't acknowledge us and we repaid in kind. She got off on 8th floor.

We went up one more floor and practically ran to our room. The moment the door to our room closed behind us, she took her hand off the untied dress and it fell off her chest once again. She pulled it down and off her, standing in front of me in just her transparent black panty. I was naked and beside her in seconds.

I pushed her back and she fell on her back on the bed, with her legs dangling off the edge. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panty and pulled it down her legs.

"Mom... I'm going to lick your pussy now!" I said.

"Oh god!" I heard her moan in anticipation as I pushed her legs apart and kneeled on the floor beside the bed. I lowered my head down with my mouth open and tongue pushed out.

"Oh my fucking god!" mom moaned again as my tongue made contact with her pussy. I pushed my tongue down spreading her pussy lips and finding her clit. I ran my tongue over it and felt mom's body shiver. I licked again and was rewarded with sexy moans. Mom's hand came down and held my head, pressing it down on her mound. I got the signal loud and clear. I took a deep breath and ran my tongue again and again over her clit. My tongue worked fast as if a motor was powering it.

"I love the taste of your pussy," I said in between, lifting my head off for a second. Immediately I resumed my licking. My tongue flicked at her clit so fast that she was lifting her hips to get more. Just then I made my tongue stiff and poked her clit hard. A spasm went through her body like an earthquake and she came on my mouth. I inhaled deeply as sticky juice flowed over my lips and down my chin. My nostrils filled up with the arousing smell of mom's pussy.

I wiped my face with my discarded t shirt and drank some water before climbing up on the bed on the other side. I was tired from the eventful day. Mom was still recovering from the storm of an orgasm she had just had. A while later she came close and cuddled, placing her head on my chest.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." I replied. She fell asleep in my arms.

To be continued.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 1 user Likes SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
PART 7

My head felt heavy from the hangover of last night's drinks. I had woken up but my eyelids refused to open. My mind was hanging on to the last threads of a dream that was about to disappear... a dream like none I had before.

I was inside a cave... it was damp... and dark except for the light shining down from an opening right above me... I felt unsteady, as if I would fall over any moment... just the direction in which I was about to fall seemed to keep changing, disorienting me... then I felt my feet leaving the wet floor of the cave... my body rose up... I was floating in the air... equidistant from the floor and the ceiling... water dripped off the roof on to my face... just then something covered the opening above... something heavy... I could hear something slithering and twigs breaking under its heaviness... then the face of a serpent appeared, its head so big it could swallow a goat... it hissed at me menacingly, lowering its head down through the opening on the cave's ceiling... it opened its mouth wide... baring its fangs... then it shot its head towards me and enveloped my body in one fell swoop.

I flinched awake, entering the real world... my eyes opening to let in the little slivers of light that slipped in through the tiny gaps in the window blinds... but still the uneasy feeling of being trapped in a damp cave didn't leave me. I felt some movement below.

I lifted my head with difficulty and saw an incredible sight that cleared my head of all the uneasiness and filled it with euphoria. Mom was sucking my flaccid cock, her tongue making my cock damp... and suddenly the dream made sense.

Mom was on her knees, her ass thrust up from the bed beside my chest... she had her torso bent towards the foot of the bed for her mouth to reach my cock. My eyes, that had just woken up, flew open like saucers at the sight of mom's majestic ass so close to my right. My cock started growing and mom became aware that I'd woken up.

"Hey sleepyhead!" she lifted her mouth off my cock and smiled that gorgeous smile of hers, "I thought this might be the best way to wake you up."

"Oh God Yes... you're mouth feels amazing on my cock," I said in my morning raspy voice. She lowered her mouth to take it back into her mouth. My neck was hurting from keeping it lifted without support. I picked up the other pillow too and stacked it on top of mine. I rested my neck back down. The height of the two pillows allowed me a comfortable line of sight on the action going down between my legs.

Mom's lips were wrapped around my now fully erect cock. As she lowered her mouth, my cock slid slowly into her mouth. She pushed her mouth down as far as it could go. Only an inch and a half separated her lips from my balls. Saliva leaked out of the corners of her mouth, slid down my cock and collected in a small pool on my pubic area. Then mom lifted her mouth slowly, revealing the length of my cock... inch by inch, little veins on it glistening with her saliva.

She repeated this up and down motion slowly. There was no urgency today... nowhere to reach... no one was going to walk in on us. She sucked my cock at a leisurely pace. I lifted my right hand, that was resting on my chest, and placed it on mom's right buttcheek. I squeezed it so hard that mom moaned on my cock. I added my left hand too and spread her cheeks apart. Her brown pussy presented itself in all its glory. It looked so much better from behind. I grabbed her left thigh, lifted it off the bed and placed it on my left side.

Mom's pussy was now right in front of my face. Mom gasped and adjusted her knees on either side of me to get comfortable. I held her by the hips and pulled, closing the small gap between my mouth and her pussy. The moment my tongue touched her cunt mom let out a wild moan and pushed her pussy back towards my mouth. My face from the chin to the nose was lodged between mom's buttcheeks as I licked mom's pussy. My saliva mixed with mom's already wet pussy and it elicited slurpy sounds each time my tongue ran over it.

Both of us moaned from the pleasure each other's mouth was providing. As we licked and sucked on each other's genitals, we started getting more horny and the pumps of our orgasms cranked. I increased the pace of licking mom's pussy as she sucked faster on my cock. Our mouths worked at furious pace... licking and sucking... and then I felt cum rising from my balls. The moment my warm semen entered mom's mouth, she was hit by her orgasm... an animalistic groan left her vocal chord as she dripped on my mouth and chin and my cock filled up her mouth. Her pussy slid off my mouth as her hips fell down to rest on my chest. Her juices spilled down from my chin on my neck. I inhaled a hard breath, panting. Mom lifted her mouth off my cock with a slurp, the warm milky white contents of her mouth spilling on my cock and balls.

A few seconds later, once we caught our breath, she picked up my dirty t shirt and cleaned the cum off me. Then she threw it off and lifted her ass up from my chest, turned around and fell on the bed beside me. She cuddled up to me and raised her head up towards mine and planted a kiss on my lips that were wet with her juices.

"I made your face all wet," she said trailing a finger on my wet chin down my neck.

"I liked it," I smiled.

She then got up from the bed and pulled me up by my hand. She led me to the bathroom, her ass jiggling in front of me... and we washed each other's body in the shower... kissing while the shower water ran down our faces.

We came out of the shower drying our bodies with towels. Once I was done, I spread my towel over a chair beside the bed and sat down on it. Mom took some more time towelling the water off her thick long hair. She then spread her towel on the little chair in front of the dressing table and sat down. She picked up the hair drier from its stand and switched it on. It's loud sounds filled the room as she pointed it at her hair, drying her tresses. Once that was done she picked up her hairbrush and started working on her hair. I watched all this silently for a while.

Then I asked, "What's our plan for today mom?"

"Nothing... we have the whole day to ourselves... we can only go home late evening... dad expects us back by the evening train remember?" mom replied, her concentration mostly on the job at hand... brushing her hair.

"So we're going to hang out here whole day?"

"What do you want to do then?"

"I don't know... we can go out... to the mall maybe," I said, while my brain thought about alternatives. Then an idea popped.

"How about a movie?" I proposed.

"That sounds fun." Mom agreed. So it was decided. We were going to watch a movie at the multiplex theatre in the mall.

I was ready in no time, wearing a fresh t shirt and shorts. I skipped underwear as all of them were dirty. I found mom standing in front of her open bag naked, figuring out what to wear.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

"I don't know... I could wear the blue kurti... no... not that... I don't know... and I don't have any clean inners too." She complained.

"Will you wear the red saree?" I requested her.

"You want me to?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom. Please wear the saree... it has a special place in my heart," I confirmed.

"Why? What's so special about it?"

I hesitated a bit before saying, "Its what you wore when we fucked." She blushed red at that.

"Also, even I didn't have any clean underwear... so I skipped it," I said, meaning she could skip it too.

She took my suggestion and wore the underskirt, blouse and saree without any innerwear. At around 11 AM we checked out of the hotel... hoping that the staff who came to clean up wouldn't recognise the smell of sex on the sheets.

At the box office we learned that the multiplex was screening five movies today. Three of them had good rating and had established actors, I checked on the internet... but those shows were in the afternoon. So mom chose a movie starring an obscure debutante, a show of which would start in half an hour. We booked two tickets for that.

We had a quick brunch at the food court before we headed for the moviehall screening our pick. We entered the dimly lit hall and sat on our reserved seats. We were the first ones in.

The screen flicked to life and started showing a series of upcoming movie trailers. Only a few people came in. Even when our movie began the hall was only around twenty percent occupied. It confirmed my suspicion that the movie was going to be a drag. There were a couple of men six seats away in our row. Then I saw mom checking out other rows in front of us. When I followed her gaze, I saw that there was no one in the first eight rows of the hall near the screen. People were seated on the 9th row and upwards. Mom stood up and gestured to me to follow her. She made her way down to the 5th row and moved sideways to the extreme left corner. She sat down on the penultimate seat and me on the last one.

I tried to follow the story of the movie for about half an hour, but it was too boring. However, mom seemed interested in the movie. Having nothing else to do, I raised my right arm and brought it behind mom's head, placing my palm on her shoulder at the edge of her blouse. She responded by sliding down on her seat a little and resting her head comfortably on my arm. I left my hand still for a while. Seeing as how mom's eyes were glued on the screen, I tried once again to follow the dialogues and the plot... but to no avail. I was getting distracted too frequently.

I decided to get a little adventurous. Slowly, I edged my hand from the edge of her blouse to the skin near her neck. I started running my fingers in a small circle there. I checked mom's face... still engrossed in the movie.

The circles my fingers traced got bigger each time, touching more of her skin... but they were impeded by the loose end of her saree, her 'pallu'. My fingers pushed at the pallu on each pass, but it didn't budge... it was pinned to her blouse at the left shoulder. I made up my mind. On the next pass my fingers slipped under the pallu and traced the skin near mom's cleavage.

This distracted mom. She was now aware of the little game my fingers were playing. Soon after, I saw mom's hands reach up at her left shoulder toying with her blouse. Then her hands appeared to have dropped to her sides without having done anything. My hands were still on her shoulder for a while... seeing if she would do anything else. She was motionless.

A while later I resumed tracing my fingers on the bare skin around her shoulder... but this time as I tried to slip my fingers under her pallu, it budged. I pushed a little more and it slipped further. When my fingers reached her cleavage the pallu fell off her shoulders baring the cups of mom's blouse. The pallu fell bunched on mom's lap. My heart skipped a beat. I looked behind us. Luckily, we were really far from the nearest occupied seat. The realization got me excited. A hard-on started pitching a tent in my shorts.

My fingers started grazing the top of mom's breasts, dipping in and out of her cleavage. The soft flesh of mom's tits felt smooth against my fingers. Mom had perfect skin. I spent a few minutes this way... but soon wanted more.

I lowered my mouth to mom's left ear and whispered, "Unhook your blouse!" My cock was full mast as I said this.

I heard a quick intake of breath. Shortly her hands came up to her blouse. I couldn't see much in the dim light of the hall. Her hands fell back to her sides in a few seconds.

The fingers of my right hand advanced downwards... unencumbered... till my palm cupped her right tit. I massaged it lightly with my fingers and was amazed by the response... her nipple came alive, digging into my palm. I played with her breast... caressing, squeezing, rubbing, pinching and pulling. Mom struggled to suppress her moans... but her breast rose and fell very fast... and her quickening breaths gave me a measure of how turned on she was.

Meanwhile, my cock was straining inside my shorts... uncomfortably constrained as it was. Mom noticed me squirming. Her left hand reached for my fly. She pulled it down and my cock sprung free... grateful for the freedom. She grabbed it at the base, wrapping her hand around it. She started moving her hand up and down jerking my hard cock. It felt good... but I wanted more. My cock had strained for too long in my shorts that I was too horny to be satisfied by a handjob.

"I need more!" I told mom, taking care to keep my horny voice low.

She peeped around nervously before kneeling down on the floor in front of my seat, facing my cock. I saw her licking her lips and knew that she was about to take it into her mouth... but below her lips my eyes focussed on her bare breasts and hard nipples... and I knew I wanted something different from what she was about to do.

"Put my cock in between your tits!" I told her in a commanding tone.

She was unsure at first, but did as she was told. She leaned forward on my lap, grabbed my cock and pushed it down... fitting it inside her deep cleavage.

"Now push your tits together with my cock in between... and masturbate me," I gave her instructions. She nodded, her eyes full of lust... and squished her tits from the sides trapping my cock in between. Then she moved her torso back and forth, jerking my cock. Her eyes never left mine as my cock rubbed the skin between her tits. She was sure enjoying this new way of pleasuring my cock. I started thrusting my cock, trying to match the rhythm of mom's movements. My cock head was tingling and ready to cum in a few seconds... but suddenly the movie screen turned black and flashed the words 'Intermission'.

I quickly pulled mom up on her seat. She just about managed to cover her bare tits with the pallu when the lights came on illuminating every inch of the hall. She hadn't hooked her blouse. As for me, I got just enough time to push my cock inside my shorts.

Some of the people who were in the hall stood up and started walking towards the exit. Me and mom were panting lightly. We sat motionless.

Minutes passed by. Some of the people who had gone out of the hall came back holding popcorn buckets and coke. My cock remained hard, threatening to slip out of my fly, which I had not zipped up.

Few more uncomfortable moments went by before the hall was dark again. Everyone was back in their seats, watching the movie that had resumed on the screen.

"I have to have you now!" I whispered to mom and her eyes bulged in shock.

"I need your pussy now mom... I can't wait any longer... I'm too horny." I said again.

"But how?"

I thought for some time. The only way it could be done without attracting attention was if I laid down in the gap in front of our seats and she rode my cock. I told her the plan and slowly slid down from my seat on to the carpeted floor. Once I had lied down I freed my cock... it stood up ramrod straight waiting for the folds of mom's pussy.

Still sitting on the seat, mom bent down and grabbed the hem of her saree and underskirt. She pulled them up slowly as she slid down from her seat. Slowly she placed her knees on either side. She lifted the saree and underskirt some more with her right hand and inserted her left hand under the clothes... her hand grabbed my cock and aimed it at her cunt. The bulbous head of my cock split her lips... she rubbed it there for a few seconds... lubricating it with her wetness. Then she pushed my cock into her vagina.

A soft moan escaped her lips as my cock slipped deep into her. That made her nervous. She was apprehensive. Then she removed the pallu from her shoulder, crumpled it into her fist and inserted it into her mouth to stop any sound from escaping her mouth.

She started riding my cock slowly. It was the second time my cock was inside mom, I thought to myself... and if the spirit from the hill be willing, I wanted to raise that number to thousands. My cock slipped in and out of her moist hole. She placed her hands flat my chest to support herself bouncing up and down on my hips. Her saree came between her meaty ass and my thighs, cushioning the bounces and preventing the slapping sounds from making our secret fucking conspicuous.

The pace of our fucking increased, her ass frantically bobbing up and down on me as my hard cock fucked mom's wet pussy. The expression on her face told me she was at the verge. My cock head tingled again and semen rose from my balls. It shot out of my cock into mom's cunt... filling it up, as mom had a quiet orgasm... the saree in her mouth muffling her moans.

Once all the semen had left my cock I relaxed, catching my breath. Mom was still in the throes of her orgasm for a few more seconds. She squeezed he tits trying to amplify the orgasm. Once she too was done, I removed the pallu from her mouth.

"Uhhmmm!" she sighed and moaned at the same time.

"Mom?" I called

"Mmm?" she said her eyes still closed.

"Tell me that was the best fuck you've ever had!" I demanded. She took a few more seconds to climb down from her high and open her eyes.

"Honest to God! That was the best fuck of my entire life." She said, her voice tender with love. My heart swelled with love.

We sat back up on our seats quietly. There was probably half an hour more to go for the movie... but we were not interested in it. We pushed back the retractable armrest between our seats and hugged sideways while our lips found each other. We spent the rest of the movie french kissing.

Later in the evening we deliberately delayed going home hoping that dad would leave for night shift and we could have the house to ourselves... but when we climbed up the stairs to our home, we saw that the door was partly open. I pushed open the door all the way and entered carrying in both mine and mom's bag.

Curiously, we found dad's travel bag and backpack beside the sofa. Hearing the sound of the door, dad came out of the kitchen.

"Oh.. you are back! I was waiting to see you two before I left." dad said. He was wearing casuals and not his work outfit.

"I have to got to Mumbai urgently," dad explained, "The project teamlead at our Mumbai branch was arrested for leaking some details to the client's competitor. The client, a US based company, is really pissed. I have been asked to go to Mumbai for damage control. It's an important account for my company."

"If the client doesn't come back to the table that easily, I might even have to go to the states! God knows!" dad finished his piece with frustration.

He gave me and mom a hug before picking up his bags and walking out the door, leaving me and mom astonished.

A man getting arrested... dad being called to Mumbai urgently... him saying he might even have to go to US... it made us wonder. It was too strange to dismiss as just an unfortunate turn of events for dad.

In my mind a series of visions flashed as a possible explanation... a ritual... a man black as coal... a mask like an animal... a large stone with red thread wound around its peak... a wedding ring offered... a knife drawing blood... blood dripping on the stone... me and mom on the stone, making love.

"Mom, didn't you say the ritual we performed on that hill made hurdles to a couple's union magically vanish?" I asked mom. Her face was deep in thought. I had an eerie feeling. Mom looked up into my eyes. Her eyes confirmed my suspicion... we were being watched over by the hill spirit!

Mom closed the main door, picked up her bag and went to her and dad's room.

At the door she turned around and told me, "Didn't you promise me that the rest of my life was going to be exciting and fun?" She gave me a sensuous smile.

Bring you're bag in here. You're sleeping with your mother from tonight!" I felt a rush of blood to my penis.

I stood transfixed for a few moments as mom went into her room. Visions from the past two weeks raced through my mind... from barging into her room and accidentally seeing her tits... to fucking her cunt inside a dimly lit theatre. My life had changed drastically in these two weeks.

I picked up my bag and moved towards mom's room... or better yet... our room. 'Our room', the words created a flutter in my heart. 'Our bed', my mind started forming new exciting images. I entered our room and found the red saree and blouse strewn on the floor. Mom was standing at the foot of our bed... buck naked. Her mouth opened forming the sexiest words I had ever heard.

"Oil me up lover!"

The End.
SexMastermind
I am Girl 38
[+] 4 users Like SexMastermind's post
Like Reply
Wow real marvel
అమ్మ పూకూ వెచ్చగా. కొడుకు మడ్ద చల్ల పుచింది గా ముదిత
Like Reply
(14-03-2021, 04:11 AM)SexMastermind Wrote: PART 2

Even after mom went into her bathroom and closed the door,
.. .. .. 
Mom's right hand caressed my head, running her fingers through my hair... slowly helping me into sleep.

To be continued.

అబ్బో అద్భుతః అండి
అమ్మలకు పాలు కొడుకులకు పెరుగు కారిపోయాయి
Like Reply
Hot stuff..waiting for more
Like Reply
How buityfull to write this story
Like Reply
Plz write more such stories
Like Reply
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
super
Like Reply