Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What your wife share about your penis with her friend?
Sad 
Deleted
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
yes even my wife has two friends in her office whom she shares all sex details they also share about their husband ....one of their friends husband has a 8 inch cock biggest
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Same my wife to share her sexlife with her friends
Like Reply
(10-03-2021, 11:29 AM)sarandevan Wrote: My Wife used to share about sex play with her friend and she also doing the same.

Her friends hubby's penis longer than me but lean. So my wife told me that she is lucky

Women too have fantasies. Its natural they too have fantasies like men. Society is slowly openeing up, so these things will become more common.
What is most important is trust in a relationship. When you are open and talk each other views , thats when your trust grows better.
Never force in a relationship.
[+] 1 user Likes rv123's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2021, 04:24 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: Same my wife to share her sexlife with her friends

what all did she share
Like Reply
(10-03-2021, 11:29 AM)sarandevan Wrote: My Wife used to share about sex play with her friend and she also doing the same.

Her friends hubby's penis longer than me but lean. So my wife told me that she is lucky

It is very clear. If she has not already done so secretly she will have sex with more men in the future.
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
(25-05-2021, 11:46 PM)magu Wrote: what all did she share

About sex life what we do like ,Iick her pussy and ass for long   duration of sex how long we fuck  and sex toys we use  how many orgasm she get. Wife also tell me her friends sex life  like her friend husband  never lick pussy and he like to. Abuses  bad words when her friend get  fucked.
[+] 2 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
This happens a lot between close friends. My friend tells me about her sex life - in a lot of detail. And asks me about mine. It's not something we discuss with our husbands.
[+] 3 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
(30-05-2021, 05:16 PM)akanksha Wrote: This happens a lot between close friends. My friend tells me about her sex life - in a lot of detail. And asks me about mine. It's not something we discuss with our husbands.
This would be a perfect platform to share all those details with us  Big Grin. After all we are also your close friends Tongue
Like Reply
(31-05-2021, 06:03 PM)lazydezi Wrote: This would be a perfect platform to share all those details with us  Big Grin. After all we are also your close friends Tongue

No, we are strangers but it's the same thing here. It's mostly about size, foreplay, cunnilingus, how long he lasts...etc...
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
(29-05-2021, 07:34 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: About sex life what we do like ,Iick her pussy and ass for long   duration of sex how long we fuck  and sex toys we use  how many orgasm she get. Wife also tell me her friends sex life  like her friend husband  never lick pussy and he like to. Abuses  bad words when her friend get  fucked.

yes thats about what all my wife and her friends share , her ***** friend doesnt suck dick due to religion.
Like Reply
I think it is pretty common these days
Like Reply
(07-06-2021, 10:32 PM)newcuckie Wrote: I think it is pretty common these days

I think it's always been there. Women share a lot more among themselves, all kinds of private stuff.
Like Reply
bump

Like Reply
(07-06-2021, 11:26 PM)akanksha Wrote: I think it's always been there. Women share a lot more among themselves, all kinds of private stuff.

I think women casually share private stuff with friends more than men.
Like Reply
(07-07-2021, 10:56 AM)extincton Wrote: I think women casually share private stuff with friends more than men.

100% for us its sexual they share it freely with their girl friends.
Like Reply
(07-07-2021, 11:48 PM)magu Wrote: 100% for us its sexual they share it freely with their girl friends.

Yeah, it's not sexual (mostly) for us. It's just normal girl talk.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 12:23 AM)akanksha Wrote: Yeah, it's not sexual (mostly) for us. It's just normal girl talk.

In your experience how a penis u want
1.  Larger Size less stamina
2. Avg size Stamina for 35-50 mins
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 01:32 AM)supersix9876 Wrote: In your experience how a penis u want
1.  Larger Size less stamina
2. Avg size Stamina for 35-50 mins

I guess you have the wrong ideas about what most women like. Stamina and size are important, I agree. But it's more about how generous the man is, how he makes the woman feel, which is important. And these things cannot be met by time in bed or size of dick.
Like Reply
Please explain more on your points like generous and how women feel etc. if you don’t mind can u chat with me. It will be great to understand your views
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply