Misc. Erotica The Exploitation of Innocent Sonal - by hornynri
Hi,

Original writer of this story is hornynri. It was left incomplete. So all credit due to that writer.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sonal was a pretty girl, but not very qualified. She never did too well at school so challenging programs like engineering and medicine were out of question. She was from a small town in Bihar where few women went for those kind of courses anyway. But middle class families still sent their daughters to some sort of a college program. At 21, Sonal got a BA from a small girls' college in her town, and helped her mother at home with cooking and housework. Now that she was done with college, her conservative small town middle class parents were looking to find a suitable groom for their only daughter. They were hoping to marry her off to a doctor or engineer from a wealthy family, preferably from the same town.

Her parents thought her looks would get her great proposals, but nowadays in India, qualifications and career potential matter more than looks. In the arranged marriage market, the groom's parents are looking for a woman who can work and support the family's financial goals. If not, then she should at least be from a rich family and bring a hefty dowry with her. But Sonal's parents, while financially comfortable, were not rich enough to afford a massive dowry. So they had been hoping that her good looks and her friendly docile personality would help her land a good groom.

But in 21st century India, girls who were not as good-looking as Sonal but had done engineering were in more demand. An entire year went by with a parade of prospective grooms and their parents, all of whom complimented Sonal on her looks and her cooking skills. But at the last minute, they'd turn down the match. And later, it turned out that they married someone "qualified".

Finally when Sonal's parents got a proposal for their only daughter's hand in marriage from Sharad's parents, they were delighted. Sharad's family lived in another small town 50 km away, and his father and Sonal's uncle had been in the same college. They met at a college reunion and Sharad's father spoke about how they were looking for a good "homely" girl for their engineer son. Sharad was in America, where had recently gotten a Masters degree and was working there. Ideally, Sonal's parents would have wanted her to marry a rich qualified guy from their town. But considering the year or so of false starts, they had adjusted their expectations. Having their daughter settle in America, the land of opportunity, the land of rivers of milk and fountains of honey, was still a great outcome.

Sharad flew back for a week just to meet Sonal and her family. It was a typical match-making event, with Sonal's family showing off her cooking, embroidery, and water color paintings. Sharad and his family were fed enough goodies for four meals. And then the two sets of parents magnanimously allowed the kids to go for a walk and spend some time together. Sharad seemed smitten by the gorgeous Sonal, and his family seemed happy too. So Sonal's parents were delighted when the next day, they got a call from Sharad's mother conveying their assent. Sonal's parents felt they had struck the jackpot.

What they did not know was Sharad had already been turned down by many qualified girls on the market. Because even though he was technically in the US, he had done his Masters from a mid-range college. He had not managed to get funding during his course, so he had a big educational loan to pay off, in dollars. Furthermore, he had not been able to find a good high-paying job. He worked in IT for an "independent consulting firm" which is a fancy term for body shoppers.

These firms are able to wrangle a chunk of work visas through their knowledge of how to manipulate the American immigration system. They hire Indian and Chinese immigrants with graduate degrees who are desperate to stay on in the US, which they can't unless their employer sponsors their visas. So they are willing to work for significantly less pay than an American with the same degree. The low pay allows these firms to make low bids for IT infrastructure contracts, and make profit.

As a result, Sharad's salary by US standards was okay, not too good. Qualified prospective brides and their parents knew all this. So they rejected Sharad and opted for someone from a good school working in an actual reputed firm at good pay. But Sonal and her parents were simple small town folks, who multiplied his dollar salary by the exchange rate for the rupee, and were impressed. But what seemed like a lavish salary in India was just about average in America. Even out of that salary, a big chunk would go towards paying his education loan and car loan in addition to his rent. Leaving very little for extra luxuries. So Sharad had hoped to get married to an engineer girl who would also earn some money. But after a year of rejection by girls as qualified as him, he realized that was not to be. Instead, he chose the prettiest girl who seemed homely and docile enough to make a good wife.

Sonal and Sharad got married in a fancy ceremony in which Sonal's parents spared no expense. In fact they borrowed a lot of money to make it a more lavish wedding than they could afford. But she was their only daughter, and their hearts were set on throwing a wedding that their family and neighbors would talk about for years to come, even if it meant paying off the debt for years to come. So it was an opulent wedding. And two days after the wedding, Sonal left with her husband to go to Miami in Florida where he worked.

For the first few weeks, Sonal was delighted with the life she had embarked on. She was awestruck by America - the wide highways, clean streets, amply stocked supermarkets, and little sign of poverty, definitely nothing as bad as rural Bihar. She wrote detailed emails to her parents and cousins raving about how amazing America was and attached lots of pictures.

But a couple of months later, after the initial glamour of living in a developed country wore off, Sonal realized that her life wasn't as exciting and comfortable as she had expected when she married a man who earned in dollars. Because they also had to spend in dollars. Sonal was never really bright with numbers but even she figured out that her husband's salary was barely enough for a reasonable lifestyle. They could not really spend a lot of money on luxuries or entertainment. Her main activity everyday was to cook and clean. And in this country, you couldn't even afford maids, so she had to wash clothes and dishes too. At the end of the day, if you think about it, she was little more than a maid.

But Sonal made the most of the hand she had been dealt. She wasn't bitter or resentful. Sharad was, despite his financial limitations, a nice and caring husband. He loved her, and to whatever extent possible, tried to make her happy. He took her out to affordable restaurants whenever he could. And he did as much as he could to help out around the house.

Both of them were also quite happy with their sex life. This may have been because both were virgins on their wedding night, and had nothing to compare the experience with. But Sonal was pretty and Sharad was also reasonably good looking and physically fit. They explored the unknown world of carnal pleasures together, cautiously, and liked it. Sharad's friends from work envied that he had such a pretty wife, and often teased him about how he must be spending every free moment having sex with her. And in the first few months, they had been going at it like bunnies.

But as time went by, their sex frequency went down to the level of the average married couple. Most nights, Sharad came home really busy and tired. And Sonal, after working all day in the house, was also tired. Neither of them were yearning for more sex. After all, they didn't have any other experiences to compare against.

All in all, Sonal was not displeased with her life. She often prayed that Sharad get another job with a higher pay. But all things considered, Sonal, who was docile and low-maintenance by nature, was satisfied with her life. Once a week, when she called her parents, she told them good things, and said she was very happy. That made her parents happy. Happy that their daughter was living the American dream.

Sharad tried to take Sonal out as much as he could. Mostly, on long drives or to the beach, where they could have a good time without spending too much money. One weekend they drove to Disney World and Sharad was delighted at the childlike glee with which Sonal enjoyed all the rides. That was the only real vacation they had been able to afford. Sonal never complained but he got the feeling she wanted more variety and luxury, and felt guilty for not being able to provide it for her. Which is why, one March night, when an opportunity arose for them to do something really luxurious and fancy without paying anything, he jumped at it without realizing what a tumultuous chain of events he was setting off.

Here's what happened. One Friday evening, after having dinner at Taco Bell, Sharad asked Sonal if they should go for a walk along a beach or a harbor, Sonal said why not? Walking along the harbor or the beach always relaxed and soothed her. They had already been to most waterfronts in Miami, so Sharad thought of going to a place he had recently overheard someone in office say was a lot of fun. Fort Lauderdale. He drove the car to I-95 and went North, and took the exit for Ft. Lauderdale, following signs for the Lauderdale Harbor. It was quite crowded, and he had some trouble finding parking. The crowd was mostly made up of college students walking around in groups. All of them dressed in skimpy beachwear. It was spring break time after all.
[+] 1 user Likes ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply
When Sonal first came to the country and went to the beaches, she had been shocked at how revealing most bikinis were. She was used to Indian beaches where most Indian women never wore anything skimpier than knee-length shorts and a t-shirt. If some modern big city type girls did wear swimsuits, they would get gawked at by everyone. So Sonal was shocked at how skimpy bikinis on American beaches were, and how no one seemed to find them unusual or scandalous. But after months in Florida, she had gotten used to the fact that American women liked to be almost naked on beaches whenever they could. And it didn't shock her anymore. She herself never wore a swimsuit, but had stopped noticing the nearly naked bodies of other women. Although she did feel a pang of jealousy when she saw Sharad surreptitiously checking out the bikini clad bodies.

Sonal and Sharad walked along the ocean, enjoying the breeze, talking among themselves, and curiously watching college students dancing and drinking. There were hundreds of yachts parked in the harbor, with people all over them.

"One day, we should buy a yacht or a boat." Sonal said dreamily.

"Yes, we should." Sharad agreed.

"It would be so nice to go out into the ocean on a boat. When I was 15, we went with some uncles, aunts and cousins for a vacation to Goa." Sonal said, her face lighting up at the memory. "We went out on a boat for two hours. It was so much fun! We played antakshari and cards on the deck, watched the sun set, and had chutney sandwiches and Fanta."

Sharad looked at his wife's animated face and smiled. He loved how she could find joys in such simple things. He made a note to take her out on a boat ride soon. And kicked himself for not thinking of it earlier. It didn't take much to make Sonal happy. He owed her this much.

They walked some more, and noticed the boats kept getting bigger and bigger. And at one point, they saw a big cruise boat, with a lot of people walking aboard. Sonal and Sharad noticed that the crowd here was not as dominated by college students. There were some, but mostly the boat seemed filled with adults. Groups of more people were walking onto it.

"Is this like a ride we can take?" Sonal said. "In Goa, that's what it was."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that too." Sharad said, looking at the ramp where a couple of men were collecting what looked like passes or tickets from people walking up. "Would you like to go on it?"

"Sure." Sonal said, excitedly, but then the constant looming theme of frugality struck her, "Of course, only if it isn't too expensive."

"Let's go and ask how much it costs." Sharad said and they walked towards the ramp.

Besides the man checking tickets and tags, there were a couple of other men standing around in uniforms. Sharad and Sonal walked up to them and Sharad asked,

"Excuse me, how much is the ticket for this ride?"

"Ride?" One of the men said, sounding amused. "This ain't a ride!"

"No?"

"No. It's more of a...well...pleasure cruise. For the entire night. And the pass for it is 500 dollars per couple." he said.

"Oh, that much?" Sharad asked, his face going glum.

"Yeah. You wanna pay by cash or credit?" the man asked and started laughing. The other men with him also chuckled. Most of the people walking on board were dressed up. Sharad was wearing a t-shirt with old jeans. Sonal was dressed in a simple sari. One look at them was enough to show that they could not afford such a steep price.

"Let's just go." Sonal said to Sharad in Hindi. "We don't need to be on any boat."

"Did you say something nasty about me, lady?" the man said, smiling.

"No. I just told him we should leave." Sonal said.

"Hey, good English! From your funky wraparound thingy, I guessed you don't speak no English." the man said.

"I grew up learning English." Sonal haughtily replied, and then in a soft but defiant tone added, "And the correct phrase is "you don't speak any English"."

The men around them started laughing.

"Sassy! I like that!" the man, accepting that he'd been bested, smiled. He then looked up and down at her as if sizing her up. That made both Sonal and Sharad very uncomfortable. "You know what? Hold on a second. I think we might be able to arrange something. Just wait here. Let me go talk to my boss."

He sprinted up the ramp and onto the boat. Sonal and Sharad waited there for five minutes until he returned with a short bald fat man, probably in his late 40s, who was dressed in a tie-dyed shirt and shorts. The man who had asked them to wait pointed towards Sonal and Sharad. And the fat man approached them.

"Hello. My name is Raul. I am in charge of the entertainment on this boat." he said in a thick Cuban accent, extending his hand towards Sharad.

"Hello. I am Sharad. This is my wife Sonal."

"So, you guys wanna go on the cruise, but can't afford it, huh?" Raul asked.

"Well, 500 dollars is a bit steep for us."

"I understand. I have been through some rough financial times in the past. I know how it feels. Not being able to show your pretty wife a good time." Raul nodded sympathetically. "So I have an offer for you. Do either of you know what a wet t-shirt contest is?"

Sonal shook her head. Sharad thought about it for a little while.

"I think I have heard about it, but don't know what it exactly is." he said.

"It is exactly what it sounds like. A contest with wet t-shirts. Basically, we have women participating. And people throw water on their t-shirts. And whoever is voted by audience as the best wins 1000 dollars." Raul explained.

"One thousand?" Sharad said, sounding surprised. That was much more than their rent.

"Yup. So here's my offer. I let you two on the cruise. Give you food and drink coupons. You can spend the night on our deck, partying or by yourself, in the moonlight. In exchange, your wife has to take part in the wet t-shirt contest."

"What?" Sonal piped up.

"Well, our audience always likes some variety. And it's not often we get Indian women on the cruise." Raul said. "You take part. And if you win, the 1000 dollars is yours. 2nd place gets 750, 3rd place gets 500. So in addition to waiving your boarding fees of 500 dollars, you get a chance to win some money."

Sonal looked at Sharad who seemed to be thinking about something.

"What exactly happens in these contests? I mean does it get....you know....." Sharad asked.

"I'll be honest with ya, Sharad. It can get wild. But no one is forced to do anything they don't want. So yeah, you might have seen in videos or on the internet, some women in these contests will get topless." Raul said.

"What????" Sonal almost yelled. She had no idea about these things.

"Like I said, you don't have to do that. All you have to do is, wear a t-shirt. With jeans if you like. Someone will throw water on you. If people like how it looks, they vote for you. You can keep the t-shirt on if you like. The whole thing lasts only 15 minutes. Even if you don't win anything, hey, you get a free cruise, with free food and drinks for the rest of the night."

"Hmmm." Sharad said, scratching his chin.

"You two can talk it over. I'll be right there." Raul said and walked towards where the other men were standing.
Like Reply
"Well, what do you think?" Sharad asked.

"I don't know." Sonal said meekly, deferring to her husband's judgment as usual. "You decide."

"Yes, but you are the one who has to be there in a wet t-shirt." Sharad replied.

"Yes."

"So what do you think?"

"I don't know. Whatever you decide."

"Will you feel really strange in a wet t-shirt in public?"

"Well." Sonal considered it. "I have gotten wet in the rains in India many times when I was wearing t-shirt and jeans. It felt a little strange, but not too bad."

"Yeah true, everyone gets soaked often in Indian rains. Besides, they said it is only for 15 minutes."

"Yes. And on Holi I've been in wet clothes for several hours. Obviously, men look, but it's nothing too much."

"And you will get to go on this beautiful ship too like you wanted."

"It is a very pretty ship. At least twenty times as big as the one in Goa." Sonal said, looking at the elaborate decorations on the ship.

"So what do you think? You'll do it?" Sharad said.

"Whatever you want."

"No, you decide. Your clothes will get wet. You'll be on the stage. You'll be the one everyone will be ogling."

"Yeah. Although if it's going to be a lot of pretty white women going topless, I doubt anyone will even look at me."

"So what do you think?"

Sonal wasn't sure if she wanted to do it. She longed to be out on the ocean again, but wasn't sure if this wet t-shirt contest thing was worth it. Yes, she had spent hours in soaked clothes every year on Holi. But that was Holi. A festival. Just getting splashed for no reason seemed odd. But she could sense that Sharad was really into the idea. She loved her husband, and if it would make him happy, she had no problems being on display for a little while. As it is, she wouldn't dream of taking her t-shirt off. And like she said, everyone will probably focus more on the bikini bodies.

"Okay, let's do it. It's just fifteen minutes anyway." she said.

Sharad smiled, and they walked up to Raul.

"So what have you decided?" Raul asked.

"We want to do it." Sharad said.

"Excellent! Excellent!" Raul said. He took out an envelope from a bag he was holding and handed it over, "This has two passes, and lots and lots of food and drink coupons. You two will have a great time."

"Thank you!" Sharad said, opening the envelope and examining the laminated pieces of paper.

"You two can go on board. Walk around the deck, go to the dance floor or performance area, or the bar or the food court. The map is on the back. Just one thing." Raul said. "The wet t-shirt context will start in about an hour. Before that we need some paperwork to be signed and everything. Liability etc. you know?"

"Yes, of course." Sharad nodded sagely, and Sonal nodded too.

"So I will send someone over to get your wife....what's your name again?

"Sonal."

"Right, I'll send for Sonal in a little while to complete some formalities like paperwork and all. Okay?"

"Sure." Sharad said.

Sharad and Sonal were very excited as they displayed the passes and walked on to the cruise ship. It was even bigger than it looked from land, with places to sit everywhere. There were people roaming and milling about. Music was blaring from massive speakers all over. And waiters were walking around with trays of food and drink. Sonal was very excited by how big and elegant the ship was. They both had a few snacks, and some fruit juice and soda. Sonal didn't drink alcohol and Sharad drank only socially, with his friends. Fifteen minutes later, they heard a big tooting sound, and the ship pulled away from the harbor. Everyone on the deck applauded and cheered. So did Sonal and Sharad.

A few minutes later, they were standing on the deck, staring at the moonlight shimmer over the water when two women in uniforms approached them.

"Excuse me.....are you...Sonaaal?" one of them asked, checking a clipboard.

"Yes." Sonal said.

"Raul asked me to fetch you. For the paperwork."

"Okay, let's go." Sharad said.

"Actually, she'll take Sonal." the other woman said. "I am supposed to escort you to the husband's lounge."

"Husband's lounge?" Sharad asked.

"Yes. You know, for boyfriends and husbands of women who take part in the contest?" she smiled and said. "Sonal will have to sign some paperwork and go backstage after that anyway."

"Oh I see." Sharad said. "You'll be okay alone?"

Sonal looked at the friendly young lady. She seemed harmless.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

And the two uniformed women walked in opposite directions, taking one spouse each with them.
Like Reply
Sonal followed the woman along the deck towards the other side of the ship, and then down the stairs. She swiped her card in a slot, opening a door that said "Authorized Personnel Only". Sonal followed her to a room which looked like an office. It was empty.

"Please have a seat. Raul will be with you shortly." the woman said and left Sonal in the office. There was a big mirror on one wall, which Sonal stared at for a while. Then she looked around the office. It had a table, two chairs, a couch, and a couple of shelves and closets. Pretty basic.

"Hmm you're here." Raul said as he walked into the room carrying a folder. He dropped the folder in front of her. "Here. You have to sign wherever there are small x's."

Sonal picked up the folder and opened it. It had a 25 page document with a lot of legal mumbo jumbo.

"What is all this?" she asked.

"It's like a contract plus agreement plus waiver. Just to make sure no one breaks any laws or sues anyone." Raul said curtly and started reading the paper. "You can read it if you want."

Sonal looked at the thick pile of papers. It would take her at least an hour to read it all.

"I'll just sign it." she said, and started leafing through the paper, looking for the x's and signing. Raul said nothing as she signed her name in about fifteen different places before she got done. He then picked up the folder, made sure she had signed everywhere, and put it in a drawer. He then walked to a closet and opened it.

"So what will you wear?"

"Excuse me?" Sonal asked.

"You can't wear a t-shirt on top of this."

"Why not?"

"Well, for one, people throw all sorts of stuff at you...booze, juice, what have you... your pretty dress will get ruined and soaked. So none of the women wear their actual clothes. We give them something to wear. Whatever they want. Shorts, skirts, jeans, and of course, our standard t-shirt."

"Oh."

"And secondly, it will look fucking lame!" Raul growled.

"What?" Sonal was surprised at the sudden change in his tone and the unnecessary use of profanity.

"It. Will. Look. Fuckkkkkking. LAME!" he yelled and closed his eyes.

And immediately regretted it. Raul had been under a lot of stress. And he always had a short fuse. Arranging this cruise had meant long hours. He had already gotten reprimanded for yelling at one of his colleagues. The last thing he needed was one of the guests complaining to his manager. he had better say sorry and tell her she could wear the t-shirt over her sari if she wanted. He opened his eyes and was about to apologize when,

"Ok." Sonal meekly said. She was not used to being yelled at. And his outburst had scared her.

He looked at her, doing his best to conceal his surprise. He had expected Sonal to get pissed off, walk out and complain to his manager. He had taken out his frustration with the day on her and she'd be well within her rights to tick him off. Instead, the woman standing in front of him had a flushed face, and was almost shivering with fear. Well, this was interesting.

"So you agree with me?" he asked.

"If you say so." Sonal said, staring at the floor.

"You will wear what I ask you to?"

"Okay."

He looked at her again carefully. She was a very pretty woman. Women this pretty are usually arrogant. This one seemed almost....pliant. Gorgeous and pliant. She would look good soaking wet in skimpy clothes. His dick twitched a little at this gorgeous Indian beauty on the stage.

"Now, we need to figure out your size so we can give you clothes accordingly." he said and next said something that was on his mind without even realizing he was saying it. "Take your clothes off."

"Er....what?" Sonal said, not sure if she had heard him right.

Raul himself was surprised at having said that. He expected her to get angry now. But instead she just stood there, quivering and staring at him. He had a decision to make. Should he take a chance and see how far he could push her? In a split second, he decided, why the hell not? If she got upset and walked out, so be it.

"I don't have all day, dammit!" Raul said loudly banging the closet for effect. Sonal felt her heart skip a beat at this outburst of anger. "Take off this weird fucking thing you're wearing! I need to see how you fucking look without it so I can decide what to fucking put you out there in."

"I...I can't. Please." Sonal said, almost on the verge of tears. Why was this man, who had been so nice on the ramp, being so mean to her?

Raul looked at her flushed face, and almost felt a pang of regret at what he was doing. But then the sight of her gorgeous body, evident even under the sari, made him take another chance.

"You can't?" Raul took a step close and whispered sinisterly. "You bitch! I did you and your worthless husband a favor by letting you on the cruise for free. So you would be part of the entertainment. And I, as the entertainment manager, need to make sure what I am putting it out there is quality."

Sonal just stared at him, shivering.

"Now, you signed that contract." Raul had a brainwave and bluffed. "That makes you contractually obligated to me, like an employee. I am like your boss. If you disobey me, that's breach of contract. Sure, you can walk out of here. But I will sue you and your husband for breach of contract. And damages. Punitive."

Raul tried to remember the legalese jargon he had heard on TV shows and movies.

"And I am sure the bailiff and the jury will see this as an open and shut case. Our company could be awarded...." Raul plucked a number from the air, "Five hundred thousand dollars."

If Sonal was scared so far, hearing this absolutely petrified her. She had heard horror stories about American lawsuits. And she had signed a contract. How would her husband react if she was the reason he had to pay a decade's worth of salary in damages?

"Please...please don't do that."

"Well, if you listen to me, I won't need to." Raul couldn't believe his luck. She had actually bought his bullshit story!

"Okay."

"Now, will you take this off yourself or SHOULD I?" he yelled the last portion, making Sonal cower in fear.

No one, not her father, not her husband, not her teachers, had ever yelled at Sonal. She had always been an obedient and well-behaved girl. So she felt flustered at Raul hollering at her angrily. And was terrified by his legal threats.

"No, I'll....I'll do it."

Sonal slowly started unwrapping her sari.

"How long does it fucking take?" Raul said, standing right next to her. Her flat stomach came into view as did her dainty collarbones as she unwrapped the sari.

"It's nine yards." Sonal said, again bothered by his gratuitous use of profanity.

"I don't care if it's fucking 9 miles. Get it off." Raul felt silly acting this rude, but it had worked so far, so why change course?

Sonal took off the sari completely and stood there in her blouse and petticoat.

"Tits look nice. Whats the size?"

"What?"

"Listen bitch." Raul stepped closer and pulled Sonal's hair. "Does your husband have half a million dollars lying around?"

"No!" Sonal said, trying to free her hair from Raul's grip.

"Then you fucking do what I say. I say jump, you ask how high. I ask your tit size, you fucking tell me!" he pulled her hair harder.

"34D!" Sonal yelled and Raul let her hair go.

"34D? I don't believe it. Show me."

"What?"

"There you go again with the "what". Do you enjoy being yelled at or having your hair pulled? Is that what gets you ticking?"

"No."

"Then show me those tits. And take off this long skirt thingy too, so I can see how your ass looks without all those layers."

This time, Raul was sure he had gone too far. There's no way she would put up with this. But he was delighted to be proven wrong as Sonal's hands went to her blouse.

Reluctantly, she unbuttoned her blouse and kept it on the chair. She then took off her petticoat, folded it and put it on the chair too. And stood there in just her bra and panties, hoping he would not ask her to take anything else off.

"Hmmm." Raul said staring at this hot Indian woman standing in his office in only her underwear. He had a stern expression on his face, but inside, he was delighted and laughing happily. Even in his wildest dreams, he had not expected this traditional woman to be so obedient and compliant of his demands. And now that she was in listening mode, he wanted to see how far he could push her before she retaliated.
Like Reply
The boobs did look big enough to be 34D. In her conservative blouse and simple sari, which she always wore such that the pallu covered her chest completely, it had not been obvious she was this well stacked. But in this bra, it was obvious that this woman had big boobs. Also, she seemed to be wearing a bra that was slightly tight. The shoulder straps were tightly digging into her skin. And the boobs looked like they were barely being contained in the cups. Maybe they were even bigger than 34D. Raul put one hand on her bra-covered left boobs and squeezed gently. It was soft and supple. Sonal drew in her breath sharply and stood there, trembling and panicking.

Raul ran his hands over both boobs, and then stuck one finger inside the bra-cup, touching her breast. He paused for a second, to see how she would respond. He had now crossed the line into full fledged sexual assault. But she continued to just tremble, and didn't say anything. So far so good, he thought. Now, the next step. Maybe she would yell out, fight him off, and it would all end. but maybe it would not. He had to take a shot at it. He owed it to himself, he thought. Women this gorgeous had never given him a second look.

He gradually moved his hand along her boobs and then to the back. He caressed her upper back for a few seconds, and Sonal felt the unfamiliar touch of rough hard fingers rubbing her soft back. His bald ugly face was very close to hers, and it revolted her. Raul then stopped rubbing her back and his fingers moved to the bra hooks.

"Please don't." Sonal finally said in a whisper.

"Shut up!" Raul yelled, and squeezed with his fingers. The bra was tight so it took some effort, and then the hooks came undone. Sonal made a slight whining sound as the bra, now unhooked, loosened. The cups, which obviously had been having trouble containing her big boobs, flew up slightly and rested on them.

Raul slid the straps off her shoulder, took the bra off and put it on the table. Sonal's face was now completely ashen, and she wanted to cry but was too shocked for the tears to come. She tried to raise her arms and cover her chest, but Raul slapped her hands away. He was transfixed with the boobs. He had seen several boobs in dozens of wet t-shirt contests, and he was sure that these were among the best he had seen. Huge, fleshy, with prominent nipples, but without any sag. So firm, even at that size, that unless his touch hadn't proven it otherwise, he would have thought they were fake.

Sonal bit her lips hard as Raul then started rubbing her naked tits. He squeezed them hard, feeling the firm flesh, like a stress ball, and with his fingers, flicked the nipples. Which went erect at once. Raul wished he could just play with those tits for hours. But he knew that there wasn't time for that.

"Hmm, okay." he stiffly said, managing to hide the excitement in his voice. "They actually seem 34DD. I'll give you a bikini top that size."

Sonal nodded timidly as Raul took a step back. For a moment she felt glad her ordeal was over. But only a moment, because she was wrong.

"Now those panties. Take them off." Raul commanded, riding the wave of success.

"No, please, I don't want to." Sonal pleaded with a despairing look on her face. And for a moment, Raul's resolve melted. Maybe he should just let her go, his conscientious side said. But then, one look at her boobs again, and his perverted evil side was back in charge.

"You should have stayed off this ship then. Now that you are here, you do as I say!"

"No!" Sonal said, somehow summoning up resolve and looking into Raul's eyes defiantly. As a further sign of defiance, she folded her arms and covered as much of her massive jugs as she could. "I won't!"

"I'll sue you."

"I don't care." Sonal said, showing some fight for the first time that night.

Raul looked at Sonal's resolute face and knew that once again, he stood at crossroads. And he had a choice to make. He could back down, let her go, and forget about it. Or he could take the risk and try to be more dominant. Physically dominant. Even if it meant this woman fighting back, and later going to the cops. It could land him in jail and ruin his life. But Raul realized that such opportunities didn't come his way everyday. And the risk was worth it. He had to do it.

"Why, you insolent bitch!" he said, and slapped Sonal across the face. Not too hard. Certainly not hard enough to leave a bruise. But hard enough that it hurt the delicate Sonal who had never been subjected to physical punishment even as a child.

Sonal took a step back in shock as her cheek stung with Raul's slap. And she felt tears filling up in her eyes. She took one hand off her chest and rubbed her cheek with it, too stunned to do anything else. Raul took advantage of this momentary pause and grabbed Sonal by her other wrist.

He then dragged her across the room with him to the 2-seater couch. Sonal stumbled a couple of times as she got dragged. Raul then sat down on the couch and with the hand that he was holding Sonal's wrist, yanked hard, making her fall face down across his lap. Her face hit the couch seat and her legs dangled over the arm rest, as her midsection rested on top of Raul's lap.

"Insolent bitches like you need to be taught a lesson. Using punishment."

Sonal started struggling to get up, but Raul firmly put his right hand on her back and held her down with ease. With his left hand, he yanked her panties downwards. They slipped down and were bunched up around her thighs, revealing smooth and milky soft shapely buttocks. He paused for a moment, feeling a twitch in his pants at a glimpse of her perfect naked ass. But as soon as that moment passed, he started the punishment. With his left palm, he started spanking Sonal's bare butt.

The spanking was not too hard at first, but his palm and her ass made contact at the right spots, so there were loud smacking noises. This excited Raul and he started spanking her harder, one cheek at a time. Sonal was going insane comprehending the situation. She was laid out across the lap of a stranger, almost naked, as he mercilessly assaulted her tender bum. She kept squirming and struggling, but Raul was too strong and easily held her down, as if she were a kid.

He started spanking her ass harder and harder, and her white ass cheeks started turning red as blood rushed to them because of the blows.

"STOP! PLEASE! STOP!!!" Sonal started yelping and crying as the blows started hurting more and more.

Raul's hand stopped in mid-air.

"Will you obey me from now on, instead of being insolent?" he asked.

Sonal started squirming again, hoping to take advantage of the break in spanking and get off his lap. When she did that, he started spanking her again, even harder.

"YES! YES! I will do whatever you say!" she cried out. And Raul stopped.

With his right hand still holding her down, he looked at her reddened ass cheeks and smiled to himself.

This woman was even easier than he had thought. If she wanted to, she could have fought back a lot harder. Yelled out even louder, attracting attention from someone around. But her struggle, although not just a token effort, was not whole-hearted. Either she had never been dominated by anyone strong, so had not developed the instincts to fight back. Or she had a latent submissive side that wanted to be dominated by someone strong. Or maybe both. Whatever the reason, Raul felt delighted that fate had sent this malleable beauty his way. And he was not about to let her go without taking full advantage.
Like Reply
"Okay. Get up." Raul said harshly, taking his hand off her back.

She got up off his lap and stood up. Her panties were still bunched up around her thighs, and she reached down to pull them up, when Raul said,

"Take them off."

Not wanting to get hit again, Sonal meekly rolled down her panties, and stepped out of them, standing there completely naked. She put her hands in front of her bush to hide it from Raul.

"Hmm...hairy... never trim or shave down there, do you?" Raul said getting off the couch and standing right in front of her.

Sonal shook her head. Tears were still streaming down her face, but she was not crying inconsolably, Raul noted.

"Raise your hands. Up above your head."

She did as told, and her D-cup tits heaved slightly upwards.

"You shave your armpit I see. Then why not your pussy?" Raul smirked.

Sonal knew it was a rhetorical question, so did not answer. Just kept weeping silently as she stood naked with her hands raised.

"Now, turn slowly all the way, so I can get a good look at what we have here."

Sonal turned around gradually, exposing her entire naked body to a man she had just met a while back. No one except Sharad had seen her naked. And he too, usually preferred to have the lights out when they had sex.

As Raul examined her turning body, he realized that he had hit an even bigger jackpot than he had first imagined. This was not just some big-titted woman with a nice face. She was an exquisite beauty, with elegant curves all along her body. Her back narrowed gracefully into a slender waist and then flowed outwards into round, full, and soft yet firm buttocks. She truly was a perfect 10. He chuckled as he saw his handiwork on her milky ass, red palm prints.
---

Sonal completed the circle and came to a standstill, her arms still raised.

"This bush is a little too hairy." Raul said, running his fingers over her mound. "How do you wear swimsuits?"

"I don't." Sonal said with a sad sigh.

"What?" Raul asked, surprised.

"I don't wear swimsuits."

"Then what do you wear at the beach?"

"Sari. Sometimes jeans." she said truthfully. as much as she had gotten used to everyone being in skimpy beachwear on Florida's beaches, she could never bring herself to wear even a single-piece bathing suit, leave alone a bikini. On Indian beaches, women never wear skimpy stuff. They usually stay covered up as their husbands or sons play in water dressed in swimwear or underwear.

"No wonder. Well, this won't do for tonight." Raul said. "can't even see your cunt lips through all this hair. Where is your cunt?"

Raul said and with two fingers, poked between Sonals legs. She drew her breath in sharply as the fingers rubbed against the entrance of her cunt. Raul noticed, much to his delight that there was some moistness. She was not leaking juice or anything, but there was some moistness as opposed to it being bone dry in the case of someone who was petrified. Standing here naked and getting spanked had clearly turned this supposedly traditional bitch on, he thought.

Sonal herself had been conflicted about what she was feeling. The overwhelming emotion was one of fear and regret, but she was also feeling weird, good weird, in a way she rarely felt. She began to realize that a small part of her was turned on at this dirty fat man treating her like a sexual plaything.

After running his fingers over her cunt a couple of times, Raul dipped in, and Sonal moaned. He realized that the moistness was increasing as he thrust the two fingers in easily until they were halfway inside, and then took them out. He look upwards at her face and saw her eyes were closed, the tears had stopped, and her lips were parted open. Her hands were still raised above her head.

Bitch likes my fingers in there, Raul thought, and started moving his fingers in and out, harder. He was delighted when in a few seconds, Sonal's knees bent slightly, and her thighs parted, giving him easier access. She had not meant to do it. Her body had reacted on its own. As the realization hit her about what she had done, she started straightening her knees again. As soon as she did that, Raul took his fingers out, her cunt noted the withdrawal, and a slight groan escaped from her mouth involuntarily.

"On your knees!" Raul said, and sucked on his fingers. He loved the bitter-salty taste of pussy juice.

Sonal obediently got down on her knees. Her face was now inches away from the crotch of Raul's shorts. And she noticed a bulge in it. His big belly ballooned out of the waistband of his shorts. And as she looked up, she noticed his double chin, and realized once again what an ugly fat man this was that she was naked with. Although his fingers had worked her up, a look at him disgusted her, and she considered just running out of his room. But she knew that if he caught her, he would hit her again, and she did not want that.

"You know what I want you to do." Raul said and gently slapped her on the cheek.

Sonal looked up into his eyes and saw a perverted look. He gestured with his eyes, and it became clear what he wanted. And she almost gagged at the very thought. She was not a big fan of oral sex. Sharad had asked her to suck his dick a few times, and she had reluctantly done it. But she did not seem too good at it, because he would tell her to stop after a couple of minutes and put it in her pussy. She had never managed to make Sharad cum in her mouth. He also knew she did not enjoy it, so did not ask her much for it. Besides, he never licked her down there either, so in general, they did not indulge in oral sex too much. She had grown up thinking it was dirty and unhygienic anyway.
Like Reply
"We don't have all night. Do you want some more spanking?" Raul grabbed her jaw in his right hand and asked.

Sonal swallowed her fears and reached out for his shorts. She put her hands on the front of the waist and pulled it down. Through his underpants, she could see the outline of an already erect dick. She eased it out of the underwear, and then stared at it with the curiosity of a child at a museum. It was about as long as her husband's but was thicker. Also, unlike her husband, who had a foreskin, this cock was circumcised, so its thick helmetlike head was an unknown sight for her. And a strange dank odor emanated from the dick, as if it hadn't been washed in days. It was surrounded by a thick dark bush itself.

"This isn't show-and-tell, you bitch. Start sucking it."

Sonal drew a sharp breath, closed her eyes, opened her lips and slowly took the smelly dick in her mouth. The smell hit her even harder and traveled up her nostrils, making her feel like she would vomit. But she fought back the reflex. She did not close her lips around the cock fully, and started moving her head back and forth. Her tongue touched the head of the cock occasionally, without her meaning to. And she started tasting the precum leaking from Raul's dick. Sonal noted that although the smell was horrible, the taste wasn't too bad.

Meanwhile, Raul reached down with his hands and started playing with Sonal's big boobs. He focused on her nipples, flicked and pinching them with his fingers. Sonal realized that she was enjoying what he was doing to her boobs, and her body had reacted by sucking the dick even harder. In fact now were lips were tightly closed around the stranger's dick in her mouth and her tongue was gladly swirling around it.

Raul noted the change in her sucking him, and surmised it was due to his playing with her boobs. He started playing with her nipples faster, and the nipples got really erect. This woman, he realized, was getting turned on very fast. At once point, he held both her nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand and rolled them, like little balls of papers. Sonal liked this a lot. She took the dick out of her mouth, and said,

"Ohhhh....mmmm....mmmmmm.."

"Shut the fuck up." he said, taking one hand off her nipples, putting it on her head, and pushing her mouth back around his dick. Sonal did not protest or seem to mind. In fact now, she got back to the job of sucking his dick with unparalleled enthusiasm. She wondered why she was enjoying all this. Maybe the wrongness of being naked in another man's office, sucking his dick as his hands played with her boobs was turning her on, she decided. But Raul knew otherwise. He knew he had come across an Indian submissive, who also had a body that was craving some good action. He knew that the more he reeled her in fast, the more she would open up.

Sonal was now sucking the dick as if her life depended on it. Lips tightly wrapped around the shaft, tongue playing with the head. Finally, her amateurish but effective mouthwork, and the sight of her heavenly naked body at his feet made Raul shudder. Sonal felt his dick give a slight jerk in her mouth and she felt his cum flowing all over her tongue.

Reflexively, Sonal pulled her head back, and the erect dick slipped out. But what that did was make the semen spurt all over her face. Sonal closed her eyes as Raul's dick washed her pretty face with sticky cum. Once he got done shooting his seed, Sonal opened her eyes. Some cum had landed on her right eye, so as she opened it, the sticky fluid formed small balls on her eyelashes.

"Swallow whatever is in your mouth." Raul commanded, and she did so meekly. It did not taste too bad. With one hand, she tried to rub the gobs of semen off her face, but only ended up smearing them all over her cheeks. Raul had kept playing with her nipples and they were now really hard and tender. She sat back on the floor naked, and he continued playing with her nipples for a few seconds when there was a knock on the door.

"Raul." a female voice said and knocked again.

"Oh shit!" he said, slipping his dick back into his shorts. "That corner. Bathroom. Go in there."

Sonal got off her feet and looked in the direction Raul pointed. Sure enough, there was a small sliding door there, which she hadn't noticed before.

"My clothes?"

"Just leave them for now. Go in. Quickly." Raul said and slapped her on the ass, pushing her towards the bathroom door.

Sonal stepped inside the tiny bathroom and closed the sliding door. It was barely enough for her to stand and stretch her hands in. She could hear muffled noises from outside, of Raul talking with some woman. She tried to make out what they were saying, but couldn't. She looked in the small mirror, and felt as if she was looking at a stranger.

Her nipple were more erect that she ever remembered them being. And her boobs, usually milky white, had a reddish hue due to Raul's hands mauling them. But what made the reflection look like someone else was her face. There was cum splattered all around her face, and some globs in her disheveled hair too. She turned the faucet on and started washing the cum off her face. But it was really sticky and didn't wash off right away. Even the portion on her hair came off only after some effort.

As soon as she got done cleaning her face, there was a knock on the door. Assuming it was Raul, she slid it open and was taken aback to see the young woman in uniform who had brought her to Raul's room. The woman held a paper bag in one hand, a writing pad in another, and a headset around her head with an attached mic.

"Hi. Raul asked me to clean up all your hair." she said, matter-of-factly, without showing any surprise on her face at the fact that Sonal was naked in the bathroom.

"What?" Sonal asked, confused.

"Just sit down on the toilet seat." the woman impatiently said, when there was a mild crackle. "Yes, yes." she said into the mic. "I am in Raul's room. Getting that Indian chick ready."

Sonal had been standing dumbly, and the woman gently pushed her towards the toilet. Sonal sat down on it, very aware of her naked state, in contrast to this woman who was fully clothed in a uniform.

The woman then switched to Spanish and said something rapidly, switching to English in between as she got down on her knees in front of Sonal and opened the paper bag. With one hand, she pushed Sonal's legs open. Then she took out a can of shaving foam and smeared it all over Sonal's pussy mound.

"Don't make any sudden moves." she said to Sonal and got back to speaking in Spanish with whoever was at the other end of the mic. She kept saying things in English that made Sonal realize she was talking about some stage arrangement and seating stuff - "Get one more light at the front.....is the music system plugged in?......no we need more chairs.....yes, test the mic too"

Taking a ladies razor out of the bag, the woman shaved hair off Sonal's pussy mound one stroke at a time even as she kept talking on the headset. In a few minutes, she had Sonal's pussy completely hairless. The few hair that were leftover, the woman gently flicked off with small strokes of the razor.

"Yes this....what's your name?" the woman said looking at Sonal.

"What?"

"What..is...your...name?" she said slowly.

"Sonal."

"Her name's Sonal. Yeah, yeah, Raul knows it." she said into the mic again. "Get up, turn around and bend over."

Sonal was running her fingers over her smooth hairless pussy marveling at the unfamiliar touch. She had never removed her hair down there.

"You! Sonal! Get up, turn around and bend over. I don't have much time." the woman said in an annoyed voice.

Very confused, Sonal got up off the toilet and bent over, exposing her ass to the woman behind her.

"Grab on to the seat." the woman said and Sonal put her hands on the seat. She felt very awkward in this position, bent over, with her ass parted for the women. "Stay like this. I've to go to the microwave."

Bent over the toilet, Sonal could still see the woman walk out into the room. She walked towards a shelf where a microwave was kept and took out a bowl. She came back into the bathroom, still talking into the headset in Spanish.

She then pushed Sonal's back even lower. Sonal wondered what was happening, when she felt a warm sticky substance being smeared with a small wooden stick all along her ass crack. She was about to straighten up, but the woman pushed her back down. The sticky substance, which she soon realized was wax, was smeared from the top of her ass, all the down to where her cunt lips ended.

The woman then shoved some strips into Sonal's ass cracks, one at a time until they were all over the sticky wax. The woman kept her hand on Sonal's back, holding her down as she continued yapping in Spanish on the headset.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Sonal yelped and jumped as the woman pulled one strip off and threw it to the side. Sonal's hand went back and touched her ass crack where the strip had been. It was smooth and hairless, but it stung.

"It was that Indian chick. I am waxing her asshole." the woman said into the headset matter-of-factly. "Don't you fucking laugh...... Yes, I know. Yeah, her arms and legs are waxed, so I wonder why she couldn't wax her own asshole..... Yes, I really need a new job. Hey you, bend over again, we need to get all the strips off."

Two minutes later, Sonal walked out into Raul's office, her ass stinging like crazy, but completely hairless. Her pussy was also completely bald and Sonal kept running her fingers over it, noting the sensation.

"Okay, now Sonal. Wear those clothes. And come with me. Show is about the start. The other women are there already."

Still naked, Sonal walked to the pile of clothes she was pointed towards. There was a flimsy white t-shirt with "Chicano Pleasure Cruise 2015" written on it. A pair of old jeans, with holes on the thighs and the knees. And a bikini, with a skimpy top and a thong.

"Don't just stare at it. Wear it!" the woman ordered. And Sonal picked up the bikini top and started the tough task of wrapping it around her massive boobs.
Like Reply
Sonal walked through the corridors and stairs, following the woman who had just shaved and waxed her crotch and ass. She had changed into the clothes she had been given - a rather skimpy bikini whose top revealed her boobs more than it covered them, bikini bottoms which was a thong, something Sonal had never worn, so it made her uncomfortable as it kept getting wedged in her newly waxed ass-crack. Jeans which fit her quite well, accentuating her ass, but which was also low-cut, so the waistband of her thong peeped out forming a whale tail. And the white t-shirt.

The woman kept talking on her headset in Spanish, not paying any attention to Sonal, and walked rapidly through the mazelike interiors of the boat. Finally she brought Sonal to a place where a lot of people were milling around, including several young women wearing the same t-shirt as her. Raul saw Sonal and raised his hand to beckon her towards him.

"Wow! You look fantastic!" he said with a smile on his face, and rubbed her arm with his hands.

"Thanks." Sonal said uncertainly. Looking at Raul again made her remember what she had done just a little while back with this strange man she had known less than an hour. She had stripped naked, quite easily, sucked his dick, swallowed his sperm, and let him finger her cunt. When Sharad found out, he would be livid.

"Alright, you look ready for the show. I will be MC-ing. Follow the lead of the other girls when the show starts." Raul said, and then dropping his voice very low, he said sternly, "And when I ask you to do something, you better fucking do it."

"Where is my husband?" Sonal asked.

"Your husband? Why does it matter now?. We are all about to go on stage." Raul said.

"I want to talk to him."

"You can't talk to him now. We are backstage. He is in the audience, sitting in a special section meant for husbands and boyfriends of the women on stage."

"I won't go on stage unless I talk to him." Sonal said confidently, and folded her arms for emphasis. She knew that in full sight of all these people, Raul would not dare hit her or do anything else.

Raul looked at Sonal's displeased face. Then he broke out into a wide grin. Maybe it was a good idea after all to show her where her husband was sitting.

"Okay, follow me." Raul turned around and walked through a door. He led her through a small passage where she could hear a lot of noise of a crowd. "This is the backstage area, and the wing from which we go on stage."

Raul led her to the front of the passage where there were some wooden partitions. Past the first partition, she could see the stage, where a lot of stuff was set up. Raul took her to a side so they were behind a partition, moved it slightly, and looked through it. He helped himself to a wry smile and then motioned Sonal to come closer and look through it.

"See there. On the right. Behind the velvet cordon rope? That's where your husband is sitting. Look at him first. Then decide if you want to go talk to him."

Sonal peered through the partition and looked in the direction Raul was pointing. What she saw blew her mind and made her throat dry up. Sure enough, Sharad was sitting there on a couch behind a velvet rope cordon with a sign "RESTRICTED ACCESS" on it. But he was not alone. Next to him was a young white woman. Sonal recognized her as the uniformed woman who had escorted him away when the other woman took her to Raul. But this time, she was not wearing a uniform.

She was sitting there in a skimpy bikini. In her hand was a glass full of some brown drink, possibly alcoholic which she put to Sharad's lips. Sharad took a big swig gladly. And Sonal started noticing more stuff. Sharad's right hand was on the woman's boobs. In fact, his fingers had slipped inside her bikini top, and he seemed to be playing with her nipples. And Sonal saw the the woman's other hand was in his crotch. The armrest of the couch hid what the hand was doing, but Sonal strongly suspected that it was playing with Sharad's dick.

"You want to go talk to him?" Raul put both his hands on Sonal's shoulders and whispered in her ear. "Doesn't look like he wants to be disturbed."

Sonal stared at the sight with disbelief. How could he do this? She herself had not been virtuous in the last hour, but at least she had been forced. Sharad did not look like he had been forced at all. In fact he seemed to be enjoying himself, drinking alcohol and making out with a strange woman. As far as she knew, Sharad only drank socially. And here, Sharad was glugging down the drink, and from his eyes, it seemed like it hadn't been his first drink either. As she watched, the woman brought her face close to Sharad's and started kissing him on the lips, very passionately.

"I've seen enough." Sonal turned away in disgust.

Raul nodded, turned around and started walking away. He led her back into the waiting area, and towards a small table with lots of bottles on them. Then he loudly said,

"All the participants of the wet t-shirt contest, gather around me please!"

Seven women, apart from Sonal, crowded around the table where Raul was standing. Sonal looked at all the other women. Four of them had blonde hair of varying shades. One was a redhead. One had brown hair. And there was one with black hair, similar to Sonal. All seven women were white, and Sonal was the only "ethnic" presence, she realized. Half of them were wearing jeans or slacks, the others were wearing shorts.

"Hi, thank you all for agreeing to take part." Raul started talking. "My name is Raul and I will be the MC tonight. Here's how things will proceed. I will call you all out to the stage in a while, and you will all stand in a line on the left side. Then I will go to the right side, where there are lots of jugs full of water, beer, and gatorade. I will call out your names one by one, and you approach me, smile, do a little dance as you walk. Then I will ask you a question or two about yourself. nothing major. Just casual stuff. Then I will pour water on you. To make the t-shirt wet. After that, you have 30 seconds to go to the front of the stage, dance around, do whatever you want, and make the audience like you. Any questions so far?"

"Are we supposed to flash our boobs?" the redhead asked.

"Ah, good question. See, all we are doing is having a wet t-shirt contest. What you do, is up to you. The more wild stuff you do, the more the audience likes you. Yes, women usually flash their boobs. Sometimes women make out. Some strip down to their panties. Some get completely naked. Remember, the winners are decided based on how much the crowd cheers and applauds."

"Okay." the redhead said, satisfied. But this revelation made Sonal even more nervous. Some women get completely naked? She hope Raul wouldn't force her to do that. And if he did, she hoped she could resist his commands. Sonal made a mental note to not take off any clothing at all. After all, as Raul said, what you do is up to you. She hoped the ordeal would end harmlessly.

"Now once the initial round of introductions is done, we will keep calling you to the stage one by one again. And we'll ask the audience to cheer and clap for their favourites. In the first round, we will eliminate two women with the least response. In the next round, two more. After that one more, so we have 3 women left. And then, we will decide 1st, 2nd, 3rd in that round. Again, during each of these rounds, what you do, is completely up to you. Our minimum requirement is to have your t-shirt wet at all times. Taking anything off, flashing anyone, is your prerogative. We are not legally responsible if someone tapes this and puts it on the internet, as the waivers you signed specify. You do whatever you want."

The women nodded and some of them giggled. Sonal again told herself that she didn't care about winning anything if it meant taking clothes off. She would stick to the minimum requirement of having a wet t-shirt and then get the hell out. She hoped that her prudish behaviour would get her eliminated in the first round.

"Now, we will go on in about five minutes. Here are a bunch of drinks - scotch, irish whiskey, bourbon, vodka, and tequila. In the past, ladies have found that a few swigs of the alcohol before going on stage helps them overcome nervousness. So help yourself. There will be booze on the side of the stage too, should you feel the need for more liquid courage during the contest. Anyway, I am going on the stage to work up the audience. One of the staff will signal you when to go on stage."

Raul smiled at all the women and left. Sonal stood there unsure of what to do as all the women swooped on to the table picking up bottles and taking big swigs.

"Aren't you having any?" the redhead smiled and asked Sonal after she took a big swig of the vodka.

"Umm...I have never had alcohol." Sonal said, her discomfort growing by the second. All these women seemed really beautiful, and very self-confident. She was visibly timid.

"Have some. The guy is right. Without this, we're bound to feel nervous." Redhead said, offering Sonal the bottle of vodka. "I am Annie, by the way."

"I am Sonal." she said, taking the vodka bottle. She stared at it for a while, and wondered if she really should drink. But then she remembered Sharad having the drink at the hand of the pretty blonde. Might as well try it myself, Sonal thought. Tentatively, she put it to her lips and took a small taste. And winced. "It is so.....I don't know....strong....and spicy"

"Yeah, it's pepper vodka. Nice stuff. You wanna try the tequila instead?" Annie said, picking up another bottle, taking a swig and handing it to Sonal.

Five minutes later, Sonal had taken a swig from each bottle. She hated the taste of each of the drinks. Why do people drink alcohol, she wondered. Some of the other women were really downing a lot of it, and talking among themselves. Annie was the only one talking to Sonal.

"Alright ladies, let's get going." the woman whom Sonal would always remember as the one who efficiently waxed her asshole, came up and said. She led them to the side of the stage, where Raul was saying something into the mic. A few seconds later, he yelled, "And please welcome, all the ladies!"

All the women rushed out, including Sonal and stood on the stage in a line. As Sonal stood on the stage, she felt a little light-headed because of the alcohol which was now working its way through her bloodstream for the first time ever. But she also felt terrified. It was a big crowd, easily a few hundred. There were bright lights shining down on the stage. And everyone was clapping, whistling and hollering. 

"Oh god, I'm scared." Sonal said. 

"Me too." Annie said, and held her hand.

---

Raul started speaking in the mic, welcoming everyone and talking about all the beautiful ladies in the contest. There was a lot of clapping and hollering. Sonal, still holding on to Annie's hand, scanned the audience and looked towards where she had seen Sharad sitting with the blond girl. But the lights were too bright, and there was too much of a crowd between her and that corner, so she could not see anything. 

Raul meanwhile, started off the first round of the contest. The first girl, a blond, walked up to him. He made small talk with her, and then poured water down her shirt. She shimmied and slithered around as he did that, squealing out that the water was ice cold. Which it literally was. Raul made sure a lot of ice was dunked in the water, so it would be freezing cold and the women's nipples would react to it immediately. Sure enough, her nipples poked through her bra and top. She then took a few steps ahead, and as the music blared, started dancing, and teasing the crowd. 

The crowd went from wild to wilder as she first rubbed her boobs and played with them over her t-shirt, and then lifted her t-shirt to give a glimpse of her barely concealed boobs. After some applause, she walked back to where she was standing. One by one, the other girls walked to Raul, and kept getting soaked. Sonal on the other hand was standing there with a petrified look on her face. 

"You look really terrified." Annie whispered into her ear. Sonal nodded. "Here, have this." 

Annie picked up a bottle of vodka from a table behind her on the stage and handed it to Sonal. Sonal, without thinking too much, put the bottle to her lips, and took 5 or 6 big swigs very fast. She was close to having a panic attack, and the warmth from the alcohol seemed to comfort her, despite the horrible taste. 

"Whoa! Easy there" Annie said, pulling the bottle away from her lips. "If you drink that much that fast, you won't be able to stand. Remember, we haven't mixed any of the drinks we've had tonight. Just had them neat." 

Sonal nodded, unsure of what "neat" exactly meant in this context. You have to remember that Sonal was a small town girl from Bihar, not exposed to Westernized ways of life until she moved to America. In a couple of minutes, she started feeling the effects of the vodka and actually felt a little more calm. Her heartbeat, from an insanely high rate, was back to slightly above normal, when she realized Annie had let go of her hand and was walking towards Raul. 

"So Annie, where are you from?" Raul asked, putting a hand around Annie's shoulder. Sonal noted how contrasting the two looked next to each other. Annie, while, pretty, slim and tall, with bright red hair. Raul, brown skinned, short, bald, fat, and ugly. 

"Michigan." Annie said into the mic. 

"Michigan. That must be under 12 feet of snow right now. Wonderful, are you having a good time in sunny Florida?" 

"I sure am!" Annie said in an exaggerated cute girl type voice and giggled. Sonal was surprised at how different Annie sounded from when she had talked to her nervously. Sonal didn't realize that Annie was putting on an act, partly to soothe her own nerves, and partly to please the crowd. 

"You have a really vivid shade of red hair there. Very pretty." Raul said, tousling her hair a little. The crowd cheered. 

"Thank you." she said and smiled at the crowd. 

"So let me ask you this, Annie." Raul said, looked at the crowd, winked very slowly and visibly. "Are you a natural redhead?" 

The crowd whooped and hollered at several decibels. It took Sonal, who was now REALLY beginning to feel the after-effects of all the alcohol, a few seconds to realize the hidden meaning behind that question. 

"Well, if y'all are nice, maybe you'll find out soon." Annie yelled into the mic using the term y'all and the mostly southern crowd went wild. Raul laughed, picked up a pitcher of cold water, and soaked Annie with it. Sonal noticed that Annie too had big boobs, almost as big as her own, and they were neatly outlined along the t-shirt. Sonal also noticed that Annie obviously had nothing on under the t-shirt.

Annie squealed at the coldness of the water, then went to the edge of the stage and started dancing seductively. After a few faked attempts, she finally raised her t-shirt all the way up, showing her bare boobs to the crowd. Sonal saw them too, and admired them. They were certainly at least her big as her own, although they sagged a little. Annie played with her t-shirt a little more, pretending to take it off, but then brought it down, and the crowd groaned. 

But Annie wasn't done yet. She put her hands on the button of her jeans and the crowd started chanting again. She slowly opened the button, and then started lowering the zipper as the crowd cheered. The front of her thong was in view. It seemed like she would lower the thong too, but then Annie rapidly zipped her jeans back, buttoned them up, and skipped back towards Sonal. Her bra-less boobs swung wildly as she did so. 

"I feel so silly acting like that, but those cheers sure do help your self-esteem." Annie said to Sonal, rubbing her shoulder and then facing the crowd.

"And now, our final contestant. Please welcome, the lovely Sonal!" Raul yelled, and Sonal started walking towards him. As she did, she realized that all the alcohol was definitely having effect on her, because after three steps she stumbled, and fell in the arms of the brunette girl. The crowd hollered as the girl helped Sonal up, and Sonal resumed her walk towards Raul.
Like Reply
"So Sonal, my lovely friend." Raul said, putting his arm around her and squeezing her shoulder hard. "Where are you from?"

"My....my.........Miami." Sonal said, having trouble finding the right syllables.

"Your your Miami? Cool. But you have an accent. Where are you REALLY from?" Raul asked, exerting tremendous willpower to not fondle her right there.

"India." Sonal absent-mindedly answered as she scanned the crowd. From this spot, she had a better view of the seating area. And there he was, her husband Sharad, staring at her intently. The blond girl had her legs on his lap, and she noticed that Sharad himself now held a drink in his hand. She tried to interpret the look on Sharad's face, when Raul squeezed her shoulder very hard. And she realized that he had been asking her something.

"Sonal, let me ask you again. Do you love giving blowjobs?" And the crowd cheered wildly. "You certainly have a mouth that looks like it would look great with a dick shoved in it."

Sonal just looked at Raul wide-eyed and then at the crowd, like a deer in the headlights. Had Raul asked all the girls such obscene questions, she wondered. As she stayed silent for a few more seconds, Raul slipped his hands down her back and pinched her hard on the waist. Then he whispered "say yes, bitch!"

"Umm...Yes." Sonal said into the mic shyly. And the crowd went wild again. They were not used to seeing Indian women be so forward. Most of the members in the crowd had interacted only with demure and shy Indian women in gas stations, motels, restaurants, and tech companies.

"No need to be so bashful, Sonal." Raul said, and reached for the water. Before he dunked the water on her, he whispered in her ear "take off your jeans when you go there."

Sonal also let out a squeal, like the other girls, when she felt really how cold the water was. It made her shiver, and her nipples stood at attention immediately, poking through even the two layers they were under. The crowd clapped as Raul pushed her to the front of the stage. Sonal staggered forward and came to a stop just before the edge. the music started blaring.

"Dance, Sonal, Dance!" Raul said into the mic and the crowd started cheering.

Sonal had never been much of a dancer. Her conservative upbringing never gave any opportunities for it. She started moving and swaying awkwardly to the music, and a few seconds later, the crowd started chanting "show your tits! show your tits!" Sonal thought to herself that she should at least play with her t-shirt like the other girls had. So put her hands on the t-shirt and started flipping its front up and down, although still keeping her boobs covered.

And then, her eyes fell on her husband. Sharad was staring at her wide-eyed, with a look that conveyed that he was either very upset or very turned on. The blonde woman had a hand on his chest. She looked into Sonal's eyes, then smiled, and took Sharad's hand and put it under her bikini top. Sharad absent-mindedly fondled the boobs even as he stared at his wife, standing there, with her clothes wet, showing off her figure.

The crowd was getting really impatient and chanting a lot of other stuff, so Sonal finally flipped the front of her t-shirt upwards, showing her semi-covered tits. And the crowd loved it, chanting "one more time!" She did it again, and then started walking back to where Annie was standing. Her eyes had now gotten used to the glare of the floodlights and she could see the audience more clearly. She threw one look at Sharad, whose expression was unchanged even as he fondled the blonde's breasts. Then she looked at Raul who was glowering at her angrily, and she remembered, he had told her to take her jeans off.

Now actually, no matter what he had told her, there was no way he could force her in front of the crowd. She could have just ignored him. But Sonal, for some reason found herself compelled to do it. Maybe it was her reaction to seeing her husband fool around with another woman. Maybe it was the alcohol that was having an effect. Or maybe Raul had been right. Sonal was, deep inside, a submissive, who loved being dominated, and once someone asserted himself on her, took pleasure in obeying them like a slave.

Whatever the reason, Sonal turned around and walked back to the spot where she had stood. The crowd cheered again. Now, with her eyes firmly locked into her husband's with both their faces wearing serious expressions, she unbuttoned her jeans. Time seemed to tick by in slow motion as she undid the zipper. The crowd was going really wild. Sharad, as if being defiant in his own way, pulled the blond into an embrace and started kissing her.

That did it for Sonal. She slipped the jeans off and stepped out of them, kicking them away. What she ended up doing was kicking them into the audience, who immediately took the jeans and started fighting over who should have that souvenir. And there she stood, only a thong covering her lower body. Sharad broke the kiss and stared at his wife with an open mouth. He could not believe how different she seemed, even in the way she was moving. Almost swaggering back to her place. As she turned, the crowd got a glimpse of her exquisite ass which was barely covered by the thong. And there was no doubt. At least in the first round, no one had gotten as much applause as Sonal. Her original intention of getting eliminated in the first round lay in tatters.

Sonal looked at Raul, who now had a big smile on his face. When she walked back, Annie hugged her tightly and started laughing.

"Wow, girl! You really have guts! I wanted to do that, but felt too scared to do it so soon."

Sonal smiled and reached for the vodka bottle, taking a few more swigs. She was beginning to actually enjoy this now. And the vodka, which first had tasted crappy, started tasting good too.

Raul then announced on the mic that it was time to send two of the women away. He told the audience he would take each woman's name, and they should applaud for the ones they liked. The ones with the least applause and noise would be eliminated. Raul started calling out the names one by one and the crowd responded.

Two of the blond women were sent off. One was pretty, but was a little too thin, anorexic even. The other one was pretty and had a good body, but had been really restrained, not even raised her t-shirt, so her prudish attitude got her the boot. There was no doubt who the two most popular ones were though - Annie and Sonal. When each of their names were announced, the crowds almost brought the house down. The remaining four women were giving the two very bitchy resentful looks.
[+] 2 users Like ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply
Then Raul announced the next round. This one, he said, would be a round in pairs. The women were to pair themselves up. And they would go to the stage in those pairs, dancing and as Raul said, "performing" at the same time. After five minutes, he would ask the audience to vote with their applause. Whichever pair got the least applause would be eliminated next. He said it was up to the women who they wanted to be paired with. Annie immediately threw her arms around Sonal, and the crowd screamed in delight at the prospect of the two hottest and clearly the boldest women dancing together.

The first pair to go on was one of the blonds and the brown haired woman. They walked to the front of the stage and Raul approached them with two big pitchers of beer. With both his hands, he poured the beer over their bodies, and the women screeched joyfully. They then hugged each other and then started dancing seductively. After a few seconds, hollers of "show your tits!" started. The blond smiled at the crowd and reached for the other woman's t-shirt. She teased the crowd by playing with the t-shirt for a few seconds and then took it off. The other woman responded by taking the blond's t-shirt off. The crowd whooped in joy as even their medium sized boobs were straining against their bikini tops.

Next, the brown haired woman unbuttoned her denim shorts and quickly stepped out of them. She turned around and wiggled her ass clumsily at the crowd. The crowd didn't seem to mind the clumsiness though, and cheered. Next the blond took off her already soaked slacks. And as a final act, both women took off each others bikini tops, and when they walked back to their places, were wearing nothing but thongs.

The first pair had raised the bar and the second pair, of the other blond and the black haired woman, almost exactly emulated what they had done. Off came the t-shirts and the jeans. And eventually the bikini tops. Now the most dressed women on stage were Annie, in her jeans, thong and t-shirt but without a bra, and Sonal in her t-shirt, bra, and thong.

Although the first two pairs had gotten a lot of applause and catcalls, it was nothing compared to the noise when Raul announced Annie and Sonal's name. The women so far had been all southern women with the distinctive southern drawl, and to the largely southern crowd, seemed all too familiar, despite their good looks. But Annie was a redhead from Michigan with a midwestern twang in her accent and Sonal was an exotic Indian. That pair was THE pair to beat.

Now, Sonal was REALLY feeling the effect of all the alcohol she had consumed, something Annie noticed. Annie was basically a nice girl who didn't want her new friend to fall down and hurt herself. So Annie put her arm around her shoulder and led Sonal to the front of the stage. As Sonal swayed while walking, with her eyes closed, Raul frowned, hoping the Indian slut wouldn't pass out on stage.

But she didn't. The bright lights and the crowd's shouting seemed to sober Sonal up a bit and she instinctively looked towards her husband. She was shocked to see the seats empty. She was scanning the crowd trying to locate him when she realized Annie was divesting her of her t-shirt. The crowd cheered wildly as Sonal's boobs, albeit constrained by the bikini, came into view. And why wouldn't they? Sonal's boobs were by far the best on display that night.

As Sonal turned, she saw that Annie had slipped her own t-shirt off as well. And since she wasn't wearing anything under it, Annie's big boobs were now completely on display. She watched as Annie slipped off her jeans and threw them into the crowd. Annie left Sonal standing there alone as she turned around, bent over, jumped, giving the crowd a good look at her body. The crowd cheered for her for a while, and then Raul announced,

"Looks like Sonal is the only one who isn't topless!!"

The crowd immediately started chanting, "Take it off! Take it off!"

Annie readily stepped behind Sonal and started untying the bikini top when something went off on Sonal's head.

"No!" she whispered to Annie.

"What??" Annie whispered back incredulously.

"Don't take it off." Sonal whispered in a pleading voice.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We have this thing won.' Annie said and despite Sonal's protest, tugged at the bikini's knot.

Sonal wasn't going along without a fight. She struggled and turned away from Annie. Annie got pulled towards her. Sonal was already quite drunk. She lost her footing and fell on the stage flat on her ass, taking Annie down with her. Annie now lay on top of Sonal, her naked boobs mashing into Sonal's bikini covered boobs.

The crowd obviously assumed this was all part of a planned performance and started applauding. Sonal worriedly looked at Annie's face which was right on top of her own face. Annie had a wry smile on her face. Raul who had been observing this, sensed a chance to push things along,

"Wow guys! Looks like they're going to kiss!" he yelled into the mic.

The crowd went wild. And Annie, sensing the crowd's mood, immediately put her lips on Sonal's and started kissing them.

Sonal's first instinct was to fight her. But her instinct had been blunted by alcohol. And in a couple of seconds, she actually began enjoying the kiss. It felt like no kiss she had ever had with Sharad before. This kiss was soft, tender, passionate, and made her squirm with pleasure.

Annie herself was loving the kiss. Sonal's lips were full and soft, and Annie occasionally bit them ever so softly. After 30 seconds of kissing, Annie realized that Sonal was completely at her mercy. So Annie broke the kiss and sat up, straddling Sonal's waist. She then gently pulled at Sonal's bikini. The knot had already come undone during their tiny scuffle. Annie had no trouble getting Sonal completely topless.

Raul looked at the two beautiful well-stacked topless women on top of each other and worried about getting an erection. And it was all due to Sonal. He cursed himself for not fucking her when he had her at his mercy in his office. He couldn't wait to shove his dick into her sweet cunt. And for that, he needed to get done with this wet t-shirt contest soon, he realized.

"Alright Annie and Sonal, your time is up." he announced.

Annie helped Sonal up and they retreated back to their positions. As they did, the crowd got a look at their thong covered asses and started whooping and whistling again.

This time when Raul took the applause response from the audience, it was obvious that Annie and Sonal had been the biggest hits again. And the first pair, of the blond and the brown haired woman, was eliminated.

---

After the eliminated pair left the stage, Raul was about to continue with the contest when one of the security staff called out to him from the side of the stage. He told the crowd there would be a short break for two minutes and walked off.

"What the fuck is so important?" he testily asked the security guy.

"The Indian chick's husband. He is insisting on pulling her off the stage." he beckoned behind him. There, surrounded by 3 burly security guards and the woman whose boobs he had been playing with, was an enraged Sharad.

"She's signed the contract. He has no authority to stop her." Raul said.

"I know! I told him that. But he is being difficult."

"Who the fuck cares? Just....just take him away. And...." Raul paused as an idea hit him. He smiled and said, "You know the room next to my office? Lock him in there."

"What if he doesn't want to come?"

"Then make him, goddammit!" Raul said and went back to the stage.
Like Reply
Raul announced that the next round would be solo. But this time, instead of coming on stage one by one, all women would come on together and perform next to each other. And one of them would be eliminated.

Sonal was so drunk she was now having trouble walking straight. She barely made it to the spot and just stood there. It was only after the bright lights hit that she realized the situation she found herself in. Her tits, she realized, were completely naked! As soon as the realization hit her, she instinctively folded her arms and hid her boobs which made the section of the crowd close to her groan in disappointment.

The other three ladies had meanwhile started dancing and swaying with the grace of adept strippers. The black haired woman massaged her boobs and bent forward. The blond was focused on showing her ass to the crowd and shaking it. And Annie was dividing time equally between playing with her boobs and her ass. Sonal meanwhile just stood there like a demure statue, covering her boobs with her arms.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Raul muttered under his breath and walked towards Sonal. He knew he could not physically force her to do anything in front of the crowd. So he picked up a pitcher of beer on the way.

Sonal had no idea when Raul stepped up behind her and dunked the pitcher on her head. She jumped in shock, and her arms flew to the side, bringing her boobs into the crowd's view again. There was applause as that happened. Sonal turned around to look at Raul and there was more applause as her ass came into view.

"Don't you fucking ruin it now, you stupid bitch." Raul whispered.

"I want to see my husband." Sonal whispered back. "I don't want to do this any more."

"Your husband? Your husband is...." Raul paused, and then lied, "he is in a room below the deck fucking that blond woman he was pawing all night."

"What?" Sonal responded in shock. How could Sharad do this, she thought. Leave her at the mercy of this sick pervert and a wild crowd to go have sex with some tramp.

Before Raul could say anything, they both heard the crowd's noise hit an all time high. They both soon saw the reason for it. The blond had just slipped off her thong and was now completely naked. Not only was she naked, she was on all fours, her ass pointing towards the crowd, giving it a great view of her cunt and her asshole. Raul realized that as an MC he was expected to comment on the proceedings.

"Way to go! Way to go!" he said into the mic and walked away from Sonal. "Now the competition is really heating up. As are all of you I'm sure."

Annie, who had been getting the most attention until the blond got naked, started feeling ignored. So she too stripped naked, making the crowd go even wilder.

"Great job, Annie! Look at that everyone." Raul said, pointing towards a thin strip of hair on her pussy. "She is a natural redhead after all!"

All eyes now turned to the black haired woman. But she was unmoved. She kept dancing in a meaningfully oblivious way, as if to say - 'no matter what these trollops do, I'm keeping my thong on'. Sonal meanwhile was lost in thought, agonizing over how her husband was, at that very moment, fucking another woman somewhere. Her thoughts were so caught up with what Sharad was doing that she forgot to hide her boobs and was now just standing there, the crowd drinking in her exquisite beauty.

Raul, with a heavy heart, moved to the next step. Deciding who would be eliminated. He was convinced it would be Sonal, who had done nothing in this round but stand there like a statue. So he was shocked when the black haired woman who refused to take her thong off got eliminated. The crowd was apparently mesmerized enough by Sonal's hot body to support her even when she didn't act like a stripper. or maybe because of it? Maybe there was an appeal to a woman being almost naked but demure on stage.

And then there were three - the blond, Annie, and Sonal.

"Alright everyone." Raul cheerfully said to the crowd. "We are down to our last three. Each of these women will get some money. But who gets the 500, the 750 and the 1000 dollars is in your hands. This time they will come to the stage one by one, like in the first round. And each of them will have two full minutes to sway your opinion."

Sonal was snapped out of her reverie when she realized Annie was saying something to her.

"Excuse me?" Sonal asked.

"I said you should get naked like us if you want to have a shot at winning." Annie said.

"I can't. It's just....too much." Sonal said.

"Your call. But just think about it. Is there really any difference between the way you are now, and what it would be like if you took that flimsy thong off?"

Annie's question made Sonal look at herself. And she was at once shocked and aroused as reality began to sink in. She could see her boobs standing proudly firm, her nipples erect at attention. She could see her slender and shapely legs on full display. Annie was right. She was, for all practical purposes, naked. That's when her eyes fell on her crotch. The thong was completely wet and was wedged between her pussy lips, creating a very obvious camel toe! Sonal pulled at the edge of the thong, and made he camel toe disappear. But she knew that it hardly made any difference.
Like Reply
"Alright, friends. Let's get the final round started!!" Raul said and the crowd applauded and hollered at the prospect of seeing the three remaining beauties exhibit themselves again.

The blond went on first so thunderous applause.

"Your two minutes start now!" Raul said, wielding a big pitcher of beer as he walked towards her.

The blond, who was now getting very comfortable in her nakedness, started dancing and swaying seductively, running her hands over her boobs and butt. As Raul came close to her with the pitcher of beer, she got on the stage on her back and spread her legs in the air, giving the audience a detailed look at her private parts. She then pointed to her cunt, signaling at Raul and winking at him.

"Well, I was going to pour it down her lips, but these other lips work too!" Raul cracked wise and the crowd went wild as the pitcher of beer was poured. The steady stream hit the woman right on her clitoris and cunt and she started squirming in response.

Once the beer was poured, she got on all fours and pointed her ass at the audience and wiggled it. A few excited guys close to the stage reached over and spanked her naked ass a couple of times, which made her crawl forward. She turned her head around and smiled, and then her right hand went to her clit. The crowd suddenly went silent as the beautiful blonde started fingering herself. And then started moaning. After a few minutes of shocked silence, the crowd started cheering for her again. And she spent the remaining two minutes of her time masturbating in front of almost a thousand people.

Her chest heaved and she made grunting and moaning sounds, as she had either a real or a very well simulated orgasm in front of everyone. Raul kept egging the audience on to cheer her and they did. The hot blonde's boobs swayed hard as she shuddered through her climax and the audience loved it. Annie and Sonal watched in shock as the bar had suddenly been raised.

"Okay, your two minutes are up." Raul said and the blond got up with one last wiggle of her naked ass. The crowd groaned in disappointment that the unbelievable show was over.

The blond walked back to her place proudly sticking out her breasts and giving her two competitors a defiant look.

"We can't let that bitch win." Annie muttered under her breath. She reached for the booze table and took a couple of big swigs from the first bottle she picked up.

"And now, our natural redhead Annie!" Raul said loudly and she walked to the stage.

Sonal watched, her head spinning slightly, as her new friend confidently stood by the edge of the stage. Raul came over and poured a jar of beer over her naked body and the crowd clapped.

Annie started by dancing naked and exhibiting her naked boobs and her pussy, and then her ass. She then got down on all fours and crawled around like a tigress. her brain was working overtime to figure out what she could do to upstage the blond's performance. And then it hit her. She surveyed the crowd of young men pushing up against the stage. Her eyes fell on one skinny nerdy looking guy wearing a Gators t-shirt. She crawled to him and grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him onto the stage.

"Wow! Looks like Annie wants to play with our young friend here." Raul said, amazed.

The crowd went crazy and a few more guys tried to climb onto the stage. But the security guys embedded in the crowd pushed them back down.

"Now now, guys." Raul said. "She picked the guy she wants to get on stage with her. The rest of you will just have to watch."

Annie had been terrified to see so many guys trying to get on stage. She had pulled the young man up on a whim, and that too because he seemed puny and easy to control. She did not want to be at the mercy of a dozen drunk frat boys and was relieved when the security guards pushed them down. The guy meanwhile seemed more terrified than pleased.

Annie turned to face him, and then remembering the moves she had seen in strip clubs, started shimmying naked and rubbing her body all over his. He was jst standing there like a statue until Raul said,

"Come on, dude, she's throwing herself at you. Cop a feel at least."

The guy tentatively put a hand on her boobs and squeezed them.

"Are they real?" Raul asked between the crowd's hollers. He nodded.

Sonal watched as Annie hugged the guy, kissed him, rubbed against his pants crotch which had an obvious erection. Then Annie pushed the guy down to the stage until he was on his back and straddled him. His pants tent poked against her naked pussy as she started dry humping him between the crowd's cheers. The blond, realizing that she had been comprehensively upstaged, got a surly look on her face.

Annie put on a show that would have made a professional lap dancer proud. Her naked add jiggled and flexed as she simulated sex with the young man. She rubbed her naked boobs in his face and asked him to open his mouth. He did and then got to suck on her nipples.

"PUT IT IN! PUT IT IN!" the crowd started chanting.

Annie looked at them and smiled, and put her hand on his erection. Sonal wondered if Annie would really get fucked on stage just to win the contest. But it turned out to be just teasing. Anie rubbed his crotch and then continued her naked dry humping. The guy was now feeling comfortable and was jerking his hips upwards while pawing her ass and fingering her.

"What a slut." the blond said to Sonal, without any trace of irony.

"Okay.....I hate to say this, but Annie, your two minutes are up."

The crowd groaned in disappointment as Annie gave the guy a final kiss and his crotch a final grab before getting up and skipping back to her place.

"That was quite a show! Can our Indian beauty top that?" Raul asked.

And suddenly Sonal realized that it was her turn.
Like Reply
Sonal could feel every single eye in that place boring through her nearly naked body as she took a couple of steps forward. The crowd, already aroused at the fantastic performances of the previous two contestants, was anxious to see how the exotic Indian beauty would try to top them.

"SO-NULL! SO-NULL!!" the chants rang out.

Sonal heard the chants and couldn't help but feel a little pleased at all the adulation. She had never been appreciated too effusively by a large number of people, although her family and her husband always said nice things about her. But this situation, where a huge crowd of strangers was cheering her and going crazy over her looks, made her feel appreciated greatly. Even if she was topless.

Suddenly she felt very self-aware and nervous. Here she was, on display like a whore. What was she doing? But then, she remembered, her husband had abandoned her and was supposedly banging some hot white woman.

"Can she take home the thousand bucks, everyone?" Raul said.

Oh yes, Sonal thought, a thousand dollars. Maybe she could win it. But she still felt nervous. Her knees were shaking. So she turned around.

"Where are you going, Sonal?" Raul asked in a mock disappointed voice But inside, he was feeling a little worried. Was this prude going to chicken out at the last minute.

But Sonal just needed a little liquid courage. She walked to the booze table, glugged a lot of vodka to calm down her nerves, and then turned to face the crowd again. The room was still spinning a little. But the vodka in her stomach sent a surge of happy warmth all through her body. She walked carefully to the front of the stage, making a note of how wet and slippery it was with all the beer that had been spilt there all night.

"Okay then!" Raul said standing next to her. She didn't even realize when he had sidle over. He was carrying a huge jug of beer. She knew what was coming.

"Get naked." he whispered in her ear while still keeping his smile intact.

"No." Sonal whispered back.

"Slut, I will spank you right here." his whisper was now menacing.

"You can't." Sonal defiantly answered. She was as surprised as Raul at the fight she was suddenly showing.

Raul sighed and realized that the stupid slut wasn't as stupid as he thought. He knew he had found her limits. He raised the beer jug and the crowd hollered as he dunked it on top of Sonal's head for the last time that night.

"Eeeeee!" Sonal cried out. The beer was a lot colder than in previous rounds. This was on purpose, by Raul's designs.

"Your two minutes start now." Raul took a few step back, staring at the perfect bubble butt he had spanked just a little while ago.

Sonal stood there, shivering by the onslaught of the cold beer. Her already erect nipples stood out even more. The crowd was still chanting her name. She started swaying and moving uncomfortably, trying to remember moves from all the item numbers she had seen in Bollywood movies. Her plan was simple. She would try to give them a seductive dance and hope that impressed them enough to choose her. Even if she didn't win, she would still get 500 dollars. That was substantial.

The crowd clapped and chanted her name as Sonal started dancing in what she thought was a clumsy way. But she didn't realize that she possessed natural grace and with every swish and jerk, she was treating the audience to unimaginably erotic views of her nearly naked body.

"TWIRL! TWIRL! TWIRL!"

A single voice near the stage started chanting. Soon others joined him and the whole crowd was asking the sexy Indian wife to twirl. Sonal smiled and decided to twirl. And instantly realized it was a big mistake.

The next few moments seemed to go by in slow motion. The stage was already very wet and sticky, with all the beer that had been poured there, and the sweat of the previous contestants. It was not the most twirling friendly surface. As soon as Sonal pushed her right foot into the floor to twirl, she first spun around. And then, her gorgeous ass covered in that thong visible to the crowd, she started losing balance. Her heels slipped. And the attempts made by her arms to regain balance were fruitless.

Our gorgeous shy innocent heroine slipped and fell backwards into the sea of men crowding by the edge of the stage.

For Sonal, it was a terrifying and surreal experience. One moment, she was on the stage, dancing and looking at the crowd through the bright floodlights. The next moment, she was falling backwards. All she could see was the dark sky above. And her smooth skin, which until then was being touched by just the remaining droplets of the beer poured by Raul, was being touched and felt up by dozens of unknown hands.

"WHOA!!!" Raul said. He didn't know if she had pulled this stunt on purpose or if she had fallen into the crowd accidentally. "Careful, guys." is all he could say.

He looked at the security guards mingling with the crowd. They were also confused. The rules they were supposed to follow were simple. If the woman chooses to do anything, let her do it. But don't let aggressive guys from the crowd harass the woman. That's the rule they had followed with Annie. She pulled a guy on stage and dry humped him, her choice. But other guys trying to climb on stage had to be pushed back.

With Sonal though, they weren't sure. Had this hot Indian decided to jump in the crowd in a bid to win the top prize? Or was this an accident? And with her gorgeous body now submerged in the sea of drunk hormonal young men, how could they find out?

Sonal meanwhile, was stunned. She wanted to scream but couldn't find her voice. She had fallen into a crowd of men, and the men had moved to catch her in their arms. Suddenly, her body was being groped and pinched by a couple of dozen hands. Two different sets of hands were squeezing her boobs. A random set of lips was suddenly pressed on top of hers and she was being kissed by a guy reeking of tobacco smoke. She was too shocked to make sense of any of this.

And then suddenly, she felt about 30 different fingers go inside the waistband of her panties.

"Nnnnn....." Sonal tried to protest but a different set of lips started kissing her, muffling her cries. And her eyes filled with tears as her panties were rapidly slipped off, leaving her completely naked at the mercy of a horny mob.

Raul saw the panties being flung in the air and was filled with dread. He had hosted dozens of such wet t-shirt contests. Never had a woman flung herself into the crowd. There was no precedent for this behavior. What was he supposed to do? Stop it?

Sonal meanwhile was having a panic attack. In addition to all the random hands fondling and squeezing her breasts and ass, she now detected a couple of fingers being inserted into her cunt. She tried to kick with her legs, but they were being grabbed by other hands. Sonal was being fondled and finger banged by a mob and she couldn't do anything about it. All the while, different mouths were also kissing her and depositing saliva in her mouth.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!!" a menacing voice bellowed out.

It was a 7 foot tall 200 kg black security guard who had seen enough to figure out that all this was being done against Sonal's will. He saw that the stupid Indian woman had slipped, and not meant it as a stunt.

The mostly white young men who were fulfilling their dream of having their way with a hot Indian woman, froze when they heard that. Suddenly, Sonal's nude body stopped being treated like a toy, and was held reverentially.

The big guard fought his way through the mob and picked up our naked heroine by grabbing her around her waist. He then pushed past the petrified white guys and deposited her terrified form back on the stage. As soon as Sonal felt the touch of the familiar surface, she quickly crawled away from the edge of the stage, still giving a great look of her newly shaved pussy and asshole to the crowd. She then turned around, wrapped her arms around her folded legs, and closing her eyes, just sat there, wondering what sin she had committed to deserve such a punishment.

"Ummm......two minutes up." said a shocked Raul. The gorgeous Indian looked so very fuckable folded up like that, but he had a job to do.

"Now then...." Raul continued. "Let's see who wins."

He beckoned to the blond and Annie who stepped forward and stood next to the shivering mess that was Sonal. Annie, completely naked, squatted and put a concerned gentle arm on her new friend's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Mmmrrrmmm." Sonal just made a petrified sound in response.

And Raul started asking the audience to clap for whichever lady they liked the most.
[+] 3 users Like ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply
The writer hornynri had written up to this point. Thus left it unfinished. Any good writer think that s/he would complete this story keeping the original spirit and theme of the story intact, please go ahead.

It would be great if the original writer had completed this awesome story.
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply