Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my Wife
Hey, I am
[+] 2 users Like ahdpune's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-02-2021, 09:11 AM)ahdpune Wrote: Hey, I am based in Pune. I have a wife who is 38 years, fair, in reasonably good shape for the age, 36B-32-38, shoulder length curly hairs, friendly demeanor, bubbly nature. I am looking to fulfill few fantasies of mine. I have a strong desire to see my wife with a hunk and the very thought make me go hard. I am a new bie. I want my.wife to be fully satisfied by some good looking well endowed hunk while.I witness it secretly through you.

But my wife is conservative when it comes to do any real adventures though she is very cooperative in enjoying kinky fantasies while our love making but to do it in real she has reservations. She likes kinky things in sex like sex on a beach, sex in a moving bus, sex in a garden....we have done all.this on her demand. But she is not able to go ahead for cuckold thing. She needs to be tackled by an skillful man trick fully to get her submit to him. 

She is a sexy, hot, beautiful Wife.I have fantasies to see her bold, flirty, kinky side. Want a man who can charm and befriend her & she slowly permits for the touching, fondling, kissing and finally intercourse. She has Height 5'4" and, wild in bed but sex starved as clearly I am no match for her to satisfy her.  Wanna see her enjoying with a young, classy, sophisticated, decent,handsome, well bodied man with a nice cock who can bring the true slutty side of her which is still invisible.

She enjoys the fantasies of other men but refuses to indulge in anything real due to her moral dilemma & inhibitions. I want she being charmed and seduced by this good looking guy. She will surely open up with the right guy. But please be ready to befriend and seduce her on your own with indirect and behind the curtains support from me. As she will not indulge in such a thing without passions and to create passion you need to put in efforts independently using your charm and skills. Success is guaranteed for you if are a skillful guy who knows how to charm married friendly women who are sex starved and bored of their monotonous life.

That's almost like my story. My wife's the same and I'm trying to open her up too.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
**********######**********
Like Reply
I made my wife cuckold me its long process to induce trust in her that even if she get fuck by other man she will still my wife and I still respect and ador her nothing will change between us infact is make our bond strong . It took me three years but she agree and I chat with man show her pic of man she say yes but in end she refuse.
But finely she agreed we did have mmf fun love to watch her with man making out and fucking was so turn on by that.
[+] 2 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2021, 08:57 AM)Pussytimes Wrote: I made my wife cuckold me its long  process to  induce trust in her that even if she get fuck by other man she will still my wife and I still respect and ador her nothing will change between us  infact is make our bond strong  . It took me three years but she agree  and I chat with man show her pic of man  she say yes but in end she refuse.
But finely she agreed we did have mmf fun  love to watch her with man  making out and fucking was so turn on by that.

So hot experience bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar v's post
Like Reply
(26-02-2021, 09:11 AM)ahdpune Wrote: Hey, I am based in Pune. I have a wife who is 38 years, fair, in reasonably good shape for the age, 36B-32-38, shoulder length curly hairs, friendly demeanor, bubbly nature. I am looking to fulfill few fantasies of mine. I have a strong desire to see my wife with a hunk and the very thought make me go hard. I am a new bie. I want my.wife to be fully satisfied by some good looking well endowed hunk while.I witness it secretly through you.

But my wife is conservative when it comes to do any real adventures though she is very cooperative in enjoying kinky fantasies while our love making but to do it in real she has reservations. She likes kinky things in sex like sex on a beach, sex in a moving bus, sex in a garden....we have done all.this on her demand. But she is not able to go ahead for cuckold thing. She needs to be tackled by an skillful man trick fully to get her submit to him. 

She is a sexy, hot, beautiful Wife.I have fantasies to see her bold, flirty, kinky side. Want a man who can charm and befriend her & she slowly permits for the touching, fondling, kissing and finally intercourse. She has Height 5'4" and, wild in bed but sex starved as clearly I am no match for her to satisfy her.  Wanna see her enjoying with a young, classy, sophisticated, decent,handsome, well bodied man with a nice cock who can bring the true slutty side of her which is still invisible.

She enjoys the fantasies of other men but refuses to indulge in anything real due to her moral dilemma & inhibitions. I want she being charmed and seduced by this good looking guy. She will surely open up with the right guy. But please be ready to befriend and seduce her on your own with indirect and behind the curtains support from me. As she will not indulge in such a thing without passions and to create passion you need to put in efforts independently using your charm and skills. Success is guaranteed for you if are a skillful guy who knows how to charm married friendly women who are sex starved and bored of their monotonous life.

Its normal for Indian wife who likes to be loyal. Enjoy what she is comfortable with. You can talk your fantasies , but never try to force her. Trying to make her meet a man without her knowledge might back fire.
Like Reply