Adultery Vishal and priya at Tailors Shop
An old story i found on the net

This is Vishal again with priya series. Hope you have not been bored yet reading her stories. Let me introduce myself . I am a man of mid 30 with average height ,well built body & of course with a truly nasty brain & dick. My lust for beautiful ladies is never ending. I am not a lady hunter at this age but neither misses opportunity nor perform below expected level if the dealing is with a sex bomb. I am on & on & on. Of course First appeal has to come from other end to stop. You may think how bullshit is this writer. Trust me if you are a good fucker you don’t need to hunt fucking pussy. They can smell your dick.
Anyway Priya is my only lovely wife who is around 26 of 5’2” a good toy to play. She too is a never-ending sex toy. Someone can fuck her for at least six hours still she will say fuck me. If you have read my previous stories you may have better idea of her looks & attitude. Trust me I always become miser while appreciating her . Sometimes she laughs at me & kisses me saying poor boy when I indulge myself too much in caring her. Anyway I like her, love her. We try to do all unexpected things in this world. We trust each other. We know life is not at all only a fuck. Everyday we confess to each other for half an hour & we speak open heartedly. This is a class we never miss. Since last August our lives have changed. We are now much active in social activities. I have been able to come out of my conservative nature. I thank her for this change in me & of course our second honeymoon.

Let’s come to the story. It happened in the month of March after around a month of shifting to this city. Priya bought number of dresses from a shop that month. She told me about that shop near our flat. That was a showroom. They keep cut pieces as well as readymade. They do have tailoring also in the same shop. Not much big or renowned but he makes her dress perfect. That day Priya & me were coming back from one shopping mall. Suddenly her phone rang. It was around 9.00pm. That shopkeeper cum tailor called her & said, Madam, your dress is ready. You can collect it at any time. Priya said, Ok your shop is on the way to our home. I am going to collect it now. How long are you open?
We generally close at 9.30. If you are coming we will be open for you. He said.
Thanks. It will take around 45 min to reach there. She informed. No problem. We will be waiting. He said. Priya cut the phone. Vishal you know this guy is very handu & I think he is trying his luck on me. Is it? I asked. Yeah, he takes long time while taking my measurement & look at me like I am the only woman he sees. She said smilingly. I see, so he wants to do to you. I too laughed. Priya gave a seductive smile. We parked our car near the shop. It was located at residential area. Power was cut then so street lights were off in that place. This shop was having it’s own gen set so lights were on inside. It’s around few hundreds meter far from our residence. It was in the ground floor of a double storied building. Two three other shop was there too but already closed. That owner could be seen from the car through their glass door. It looked well decorated inside. So is it that guy? I asked. Yes. Priya replied looking at him. As Ac was on our colored glass was closed. I asked her to take her jeans off & put on a skirt we bought from the shopping mall that evening. Why ? She asked. Do it & go. I said. Aren’t you coming? She asked. I will come later. You go inside. Our car was just in front of the gate of the shop. The owner was there & his assistant was there too.

Will he do me now? She asked. I hugged her laughingly & pulled her top up to her shoulder .She was wearing a white bra too. I sucked her nipples .The cups of her bra was drenched in no time. Then I took out her jeans, squeezed her fair, well fleshy thigh & gave her the skirt from back seat. Holding the skirt in her hand she said. Vishal I am going like this. Ha ha she took out her panty in one push lifting her hips. I kissed her lips & inserted one finger into her cunt. It was dry then. I started licking her clit. Soon she became wet. I bent & sucked her cunt lips. Wao. Yeah. She kissed my lips again. She tried to put on her skirt. I stopped her & continued sucking her lovely cunt lips. She started moaning. Yea yea yea , slowly she started moving her hips after spreading her legs wide. I sucked her ass too. Vishal if he doesn’t fuck me now I will kick his ass. She cried. Don’t worry he is ready with his dick .I laughed. Mmmmm. She moaned looking at him through the window She applied some lipstick sitting in the car while I was licking her cunt. Apply some here too. I said. I don’t need this darling. Without anything I get enough care. She expressed. Enough care or enough torture. I laughed. What ever it is I enjoy it fully, see he will come inside his pant seeing this. She cracked. I was too aroused listening to her all nasty talk. Look vishal how big he would be. She asked. He is big enough to rupture your cunt. I replied. Hope so. Last time when he was taking my measurement in trial room for my blouse, I threw my pallu down . He rubbed his dick number of times on my pussy mount & hips. He touched his full size in my ass. She explained. You must have fucked him that day. I said. You were not there. So I was afraid. She said. Such a bitch you are, do fuck all in front of your hubby. I teased . Vishal I love to see your lustful eyes when someone does vigorously to your wife in front you & vishal you can’t blame me alone as you also fuck others in front of me. She complained. Ok now put on it. I said . Hey you are forgetting something. I said keeping her panty hanging near her face. I can let him open it but I don’t want to waste his time darling. She shouted. I left her. Finally she was ready. She opened the door of the car & went out. I went out from other side. We entered in the shop. Shopkeeper seemed was delighted seeing her & welcome her with his exciting face. Priya’s big round voluptuous boobs were hard in excitement. Her top was deeply cut over her chest & hardly covering her back. Her florescent blue skirt was too short & good enough to show her round fatty, heavy thighs. You are looking wonderful. He praised her looks.
Thanks. She gave him a very romantic & lust full smile. Meet my hubby. He is vishal. I shook hand .He seemed posh guy of around 5’10”, well shaped fair body. A perfect combination for her .I is Atul. He introduced. He asked us to sit. It was nice shop. Almost all walls are covered by glass. Number of different ladies dresses mostly salwars were hanging in two sides & racks were there on the back wall. Your wife comes here regularly. Hope I make her dress well. He said. Yes she looks bomb in your dress so I have come to thank you. I laughed. Thanks He said. She looks bomb in any dress. He said smilingly. Without dress also? I whispered in priya’s ear. Till now you are the right man here to comment on this. He said smilingly. It was pint of silence for few second. Priya gave me a wicked looks. I haven’t been lucky so far. He said smilingly looking at priya. The situation became very romantic as it was almost 10.30 pm & no one was there except us. Priya was looking gorgeous as well as horny. All we were talking in very erotic tone specially priya . It seemed to me they have already become friend. She was checking every dresses hanging over there & making comments. He too accepting her criticize & if required putting his comments too. Atul ,see I bought this today .How is it? She asked showing her skirt. Yes good one. See it well .She requested him coming to the middle of his shop & displayed him well. Her bare back & thighs were capable enough to erect all the dicks there. We all looked at her very lustfully. She walked few steps back & front & became a model in his shop for some minutes. He went few step close to her. He was out of control & very much keen to grab her. Two three times he extended his hand to touch her. May be because of me he hesitated. She was looking so sexy even a monk would tear her skirt. Her deep navel was visible & when she was bending her ass mounts also could be seen. Her cleavage is also clear for us. Her bra straps are clear from her each side. This skirt is looking good on you. He said. But it is loose in my waist. Can you get it tight? Priya asked going close to him. Now she was very close to him. Atul slid his finger inside her skirt without saying anything. Her skirt was very low & because of loose it came down further. He touched her skin on her hips. You can insert two more fingers. Priya passed comment looking at her own hips. He slid his all fingers inside the skirt. It went easily few inch inside. I am sure he touched her ass chick well. He felt something unusual inside. To be confirmed he slid few inch more & shook his hand inside. Ouch. Priya moaned pushing her boobs to his chest once. They were doing it in front of his staff & me. His staff would be of around 18 year’s young chap. I think he is student & working part time. We laughed. Are you looking for some thing? I asked. No .He said . Priya looked at him seductively. He didn’t bother to take his hand out. Still he was feeling her naked flesh. Will you mind taking it out? Priya asked licking her own lips. Hmmm Sure, He said & started pushing her skirt down. Atul ,not this, I am talking about your hand. Priya uttered smilingly seeing his eyes. Oh sorry. He apologized but I am sure he rubbed her asshole. It’s ok. Priya smiled. His hand was there inside her skirt for another one minute then he took out his hand & took his mouth close it her ears & said something. Priya’s eyes became big & naughty listening to him. Are you sure? Let’s check it. She said. She read this ticks in one adult magazine ha ha . How long it will take to alter. She asked.
It will take time. I have to re stitch it & will take time. He said. Can you do it now? Sure, Anything for you. You don’t go home otherwise I will be bore alone. He requested her. I will be waiting. She said. Then atul looked at me with doubtful eyes .He was thinking whether I would make his feast hell. He will be waiting too. Priya shouted. His staff took out her dress which she gave to make. I asked him about his personal things. He disclosed all like obedient child. That building is his own house. In the top floor his parents live & his room is there at back side in the ground floor. He asked me whether I locked my car or not ,then said to his staff to pull the shutter. His staff did so. He told us to go inside. I said ,I am fine here. He then looked at her. I will join you, without me you can’t do this. Priya whispered seductively looking at him. Priya was licking her lips several time looking at his eyes.
Vishal then you stay here .please let me know if you need something. Let’s go inside. He said to priya. You sit here. He ordered his staff. He then switched off all the light except one low watt bulb in his showroom & asked me, is it Ok. Vishal? Yes. No problem. I replied checking the dresses inside the showroom. He went inside & priya followed her. Priya took her cell from her purse. He waited till priya went to the door inside. They went inside & I found my mobile was vibrating immediately .I saw priya called me I received & asked, what happen? No response from other side. It took few second to understand what she wanted to do? She dialed my number from her fast dial menu. I could hear their discussion. You can ask vishal to go home .I will drop you. He said to priya. Hmmmmmm. That will be fine but I don’t trust you .Priya said. Why? He asked. They were speaking in very seductive voice. I don’t want my hubby to be alone for a night long. Priya whispered smilingly. But why don’t you trust me? He asked. You know it well. She replied. Can he make any differences tonight? He asked again. No, but I want him here. She replied. Are you sure? He asked . Hmmmm. she moaned. How long you want him sitting alone there? He asked. Till you finish. Priya whispered. I may loose perfection if I do in hurry. He cried. No please. Don’t do in hurry. Take your total time. She too cried. Ok let’s start fast. He said. Ouch. I will kill you. She was arousing him.
Kill me. Just take out your skirt. I will die. He uttered.

You are naughty. Do you want to clear your doubt now? Priya was in high then.
I already cleared my doubt there. He smiled & said. Then there is a pause for some time. Priya started moaning. Mm mm ah ah ah ah mm mm atul you are having my lipstick. Priya said teasing him. It is no more. ha ha I am going to suck now where there is no lipstick. He said. Mmm mmm mmmm aaahhh what are you doing? She asked smilingly.
Licking your pussy mount & taking your skirt out. He uttered what he was doing.. Oooooooo it is new atul. She shouted. Don’t do this otherwise you have to . She stopped saying this. What? He asked. I won’t say. She said shying. Say. He ordered. No. She was pretending to be shy. You have to say. He forced her. Don’t do it to me other wise I will be pregnant. Take me inside. Priya said moaning. Ouch. You lifted me like a empty basket. So strong you are. Hey this is your bedroom. Priya shouted. So you thought I would fuck you on my sewing machine. He asked. Listen I am here to give you company darling not to cool down your dick. She said laughingly. But you must pay for my work. He begged. How much do you want? She asked seductively. A night long .He replied.
Will you? He continued. I don’t know. Aahhhh . She moaned. Then I heard the sound of bed. May be he pushed her on bed. Can’t you put me on couch? She suggested. Atul you didn’t do well last day. Priya complained. What did I do? He asked. You know that. Priya whispered. I forgot. He whispered. You forgot? You made me topless while taking measurement for my blouse. First time I saw someone taking measurement like this. Your staff saw us. You know? Priya was saying seductively. Only my staff? He asked again. No .two more lady was there. What they thought about you? She complained. May be they were jealous. He said. They saw you when you were taking out my bra. She was recalling that day. I just told you it would be better if I could see your actual size. Immediately You took out your bra. He recalled the incident of that day. No atul I told you that you can unhook my blouse but you took it out totally. She was explaining.

No Priya , I unbuttoned your blouse only. You then asked, Is that ok for you. You can unhook my bra too if you need it. Then only I did so. He said. That doesn’t mean you will make me nude in public .She cried. Priya I told you I am closing the door, You said ,it is Ok. Ok I agree .I said so but how could you keep me topless for almost an hour. Twice you went out & kept your fucking door open. You fondled my boobs for long time. Priya still was recalling that day. So what. This boobs have to be sucked all time. He laughed. Aaahh. Atul it hurts. Priya moaned. Aaaaahh….. Mmm mm yea yea yea aa yes yes ye s yes yes aaahh suck me aaahh. Priya was moaning high. I think a number of people have had the contribution to get your boobs in this huge size. He said laughingly. Atulllllll. Yes Suck me aaah aah yes you are too good atul aah please do it ,do it honey. Aaaaaaa hhh aaaaa. Priya was in heaven then. Stand up. He said. Ouch. Priya moaned again. Wao, what a shape. He was happy seeing her cunt. Don’t do anything there. This is my hubby’s property. She whispered. Then there was a silent for around 10 second. Aaahhh atul your zip is scratching my cunt. Take your jeans out. Priya cried again. That’s like a good girl. He said happily. So where have you lost your panty? He asked again.
Aaahh yes yes. We went to disco. All of sudden his phone rang aa aaaaah aaahhhhh…. Oooooooo… & he went out to receive it. One guy there was watching me for long time. Getting me alone there he took me to a corner. Before I say anything He poured his dick inside his whisky glass & then in my mouth. He used me, licked me, sucked me even he fucked my mouth hard. Priya explained Didn’t he fuck your cunt? He asked. Mm mmm mmm I was sure he pours his dick into her mouth listening to all her bullshit erotic story. Nothing happened such in that evening. She sucked him for five minutes. As I could hear his moaning. Yes yes priya aaaa aaa your mouth is better than anybody’s pussy yaar. Priya too moaned taking his dick inside. Atul it’s too late now .Let me go. She cried. I am not going to leave you bitch as long as I make you exhausted. He became a bit arrogant. Atul don’t say this .No body so far could do it. It is next to impossible. She came back to her horny mood. Don’t give me challenge. He said. Aaaahh aah aah aah. I give you. She said moaning. Aaaah Priya shouted. Oh sorry .Did It hurt you? He asked. No it’s all right. .keep my legs over your shoulder& Pull me to the edge. Yes. Priya advised him.
Oh god so beautiful. I have never seen such gorgeous cunt. Thanks priya .He was pleased seeing thick lips of her cunt. It seemed he spread her legs wide keeping her on the couch.
Can I suck it? He asked very seductively. I don’t know .She moaned. Tell me? He asked again. I said ,I don’t know. She said in very low voice. You have to tell me. He was teasing her well. Mmm please atul my hubby is waiting. Finish it first. She was doing all kind of drama. Thanks. He moaned. Spread your cunt lips for me .He requested. NO. Priya shouted. Does it please. He again requested. NO. You do it. This time her tone was different. How can I ? I am holding your ass . He said. Yes. Yes. What a cunt. I think your cunt lips are more sexy than your lips. It’s like rose yaar He praised her. Ok kiss me here. She said. Next 10 minute’s priya was in sky. He made her mad. I think he licked her cunt, asshole, inner thighs all. He slapped on her ass several times. It could be heard over phone. Hold your legs tight on your boobs. He ordered him. Yes aam aam he was making noise too while giving her tongue fuck. Priya again started moaning aaahh yes yes yes yes yesmm mmm mm mmm aaah atul yeah yeah. Then their moaning stopped. You are salty. He said then. Yes suck me dry. She begged. I am planning to keep for your hubby. He laughed. He got his share enough now you eat me. She became arrogant this time. My hubby will kill me if he knows what we are doing inside .He is thinking you are working with my dress. If he sees you are working between my thighs. He will kill both of us. Priya said. I will suggest him to keep his nasty wife with me for a night long. He said . I will die. He was in seventh heaven. You are so romantic. Aah aah yes. Give me it. Yes yes.yes slow slow yes wao. It feels superb Atul. You are too big . Give me your full size. Yes, yes let me am familiar with it. Aah aah aah yes. Suck my boob. Yes aah aah aah aahaha ooooooooooooooooooo

You know priya, very first day I understood you are a whore & I am waiting to dig my dick inside this cunt since that day. He expressed how he missed her. You took longer time to bring me in your bedroom. If you would have asked me that day today it could be our silver jubilee session ha, ha. She said while moaning high & high. I was also planning to fuck you that day & you were looking the sexiest bitch when you were waiting outside while I was working with other ladies in the trial room. That day you were wearing a black tight hip trousers & a black short shirt. Can you remember? You were reading a magazine but your eyes were on me. He said. Your eyes too were on me .I saw your dick & am quiet sure you couldn’t concentrate on your work. She said. How could I ? If a gorgeous bomb like you is around. You stood seeing me ,looked at my eyes then turned back to show me your huge butt .You know I saw your pink panty as your pant was too low cut. He recalled. I know. Priya said. I came first but you took my order last. You called me inside the trial room & closed the door & the first thing you did, touch my pussy mount & said, it is too tight on you. I thought I would get a damn fuck that time. She said. So why you started unfasten your belt. He recalled. But you did all nasty things with me except what I wanted. You rubbed my pussy mount, teased it with your fingers, put your hand between my thighs several times. She was explaining continuously. I was planning to do to you that time but I didn’t fuck you because I was waiting for you to come without underwear someday as you have done today. He said while fucking her hard. Don’t worry by day after tomorrow we will do our silver jubilee session. He laughed. My hubby will shoot you. She said smilingly. I don’t know what he will do but now I can show him how I am shooting inside her wife’s cunt. Aa aa aa He increased his pace after saying this. Ha ha .They both laughed. Aaah aaah am mm No atul you are not going to do this aaahh He will divorce me. She was moaning high. Don’t worry. Let him do .I will be there to tear your cunt. He was panting. He fucks my ass too. She teased him again. I will tear that too. He was breathing heavily.
Now don’t talk. Fuck me hard. Yes yes. yes aaah mm mmmm mm mm mm mm mmm mmm mm ouch. I could count his stroke by her moaning. Let me ride you. She asked.Yes darling. Come on to the top of the world. This dick has waited long for your cunt. Let me see how you do fuck me. I want to grab your hanging boobs. He was enjoying. Wao You took it inside in one try. He praised. Priya did not say anything. Started grinding. Yes rub it.yes wao wao you are doing too good. Yes yes keep your hands on my chest. Fuck me bitch. Let my dick feel your cave. Yes fast fast. You are doing right. Do it first. He was saying all this naughty things while priya riding his dick. Aah aah aah aah aaah mm suck my boobs yes hug me yes priya was groaning. He was slapping her ass chick while she was crushing her cunt on his pelvis. Your cunt has taken my full dick inside .wao, yes, yes press it hard, yes. I will make your every dress free of cost if you fuck me this way. Yes you are too good.aah aah see how your balls are jumping. Your cunt is no more a hole ,it has become my dreamland. Yes ride on me. You are a good dick rider. Give your boobs to me. Yes. Good, good. I don’t think you got this expertise by fucking your hubby only. Kitno ne diya? He was using all slang. Jo bhi diya bharpur diya. Priya replied. Aah aahh mm mm mm mm mm I was sure priya locked his mouth & sucking his tongue hard. He stopped talking for some time. Abe mera lund tohkhali kar rahi hai aab mu se bhi sab nikal legi kya. Un logon ko bulaoo teri mu mein dalne ke liye. He was groaning Aah aah aah atul was coming. Yes priya fast fast I am coming yes He groaned high. Yes how is it? Now? Now? Aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Aaa he became normal in two three minutes. Then priya started moaning aah aaaahh aaaaaaahh yes fuck me fuck me . I am sure he lifted her ass up straight on top of his dick & stroking from down. Priya too came in no time.
They were there for around 15 minutes. Give me some water. She asked. He got up & came back with water. Priya see, my juice is coming out of your cunt. He said. I think you need more. Still you kept your legs wide. He said again. See my legs are wide open pointed to the ceiling just to welcome you in my pussy. She said laughingly & sure she did what she said. You bitch. Le kitna chahiye. He jumped on her. Aaahh aahh aaaah aah yes fuck me. She begged. Your cunt is wonderful priya .I would love to fuck it everyday. He said. Thanks. Priya said moaning. Tumhara chota ho gaya hai. Nehi jayega. She complained. Kaise nehi jaye ga dekh chala gaya. He pushed inside her. Aaaah aaaah aaaah she started moaning. Abe tere andar jaake yeah kaise khara ho gaya. He was surprised. Meri chut mein lund chota nehi rehe sakta Atul. She smiled praising herself. Sali kitni garam hai teri chut. Kaise chota rehega. Aaaj tujhe aaj baraf ke tarah thanda karenge. He started fucking her hard. This time they were too vigorous as they wanted that round get finished in the earliest. Soon they both started moaning like animal. Aur chahiye kya? He asked stroking hard inside her cunt. Haan mujhe aur do yeah yaah yaah She was crying. Le, Aur chilla sali, pehele din hi tuhe dekhke samaj gaya tha tu mujhse chudwane aai thi. He was in heaven. Yes aaj bhi usi ke liye hi aayi hoon. Chodo mujhe. Aaah aaaah ha ah ah They both came almost together. They fucked for another 20 minutes. Priya your hubby is waiting. What’s the time now. We can do it for another half an hour. She suggested. Priya If I had to stay all night with you next morning I need to see doctor. He shouted . Ok let’s break. She said smilingly. Can I use your toilet. She said. They both came out after some time wearing their respective cloths. Is your dress ok now? I asked priya. Yes. He did fine job. Now it is perfectly fit on me. Priya said smilingly. Priya had intense orgasm .That was clear in her face. She sat near me . Atul went inside to bring drinks for us. That was midnight. Atul’s staff saw them clearly as he was sitting at right direction & their door was open. He was smiling very frequently seeing her. I think priya was aware of that. She looked at a salwar kameez & asked him to give that to her. Will it fit me? She asked. Hope so. You can try it. You don’t need to try salwar. Just put on kameez. He said. That kameez was too much to get his dick rock hard as it was too short & deep neck. You can change here. I said. Are you sure?Priya asked with smiling face. Yes he may go outside for a minute. I suggested. I need his help. It could be too tight. She said looking at him.
Yes come on help me. She turned opposite. He came close to her back & open knot of lace on her shoulder. He immediately took out her top. He saw her erect nipples in the front mirror. He helped her to put on kameez. It ended almost above on her pussy mount.
Is it kameez or top .Priya said laughingly seeing herself in the mirror. He immediately pushed her skirt down. It fall on the floor. You could have told me that you want me nude. Priya commented on his action. Priya took her skirt out lifting her legs. Her bare heavy pink thighs were our center of attention. As that kameez was too tight she took her hand inside from the top & arranged her boobs inside. She arranged the kameez on her hips too. Atul came with four glass & a bottle in a trey. He said seeing her, Oh my god. Priya will you please take it off for us? We all laughed. Her thighs are completely bare from her from her arse. Her kameez was of biscuit color & it almost matched with her fair complexion. I asked her to sit beside me. She did so. Atul’s staff brought two chair & kept opposite to our seats. Atul& his staff sat on those. He is Raghav, my cousin stay with us. He is doing his graduation here. He shifted here very recently. Atul said. In the day time I go to college & in the evening I work here. Radhav described his routine.

We were sitting over there for another half an hour & having general chat. Priya crossed her legs so no much vulgarity except few exchange of naughty glances. Raghav wants to stay separate. If you know any small flat or anybody wants to share with him please let us know. Atul said to us. Ok I said. Can we go now priya? I think your skirt is perfect on you now. I said smilingly.Yes. She replied & went to changing room to change her dress. We walked to the back door & came out. Atul came & thanked me for his lovely feast.
He asked me to come next day as his gf would come from Mumbai. We got into the car. Priya showed him her cunt for the last time while getting off. I smiled seeing her. She did not say anything. I put my car inside the garage. Are you going to fuck me here or in the room she asked. I lifted her with my hands took her to our floor. I left her in our dining. She went to bathroom & had bath. I sat on the couch. She came out wearing a towel went to the balcony in that. She was arousing me lifting her legs ,showing her ass, pussy & doing all nasty things there. I couldn’t resist anymore, came to balcony& stood in front of her.

Fuck my ass she uttered. She grabbed my dick & said it’s ready. Next one & half hour I fucked her in every corner of our room, balcony, dining hall etc etc. Next morning I got up at 9.00am .Saw priya was in deep sleep. I made coffee & breakfast. Our flat is compact but one more room with attached bathroom is there outside of our flat near stair & in the same floor as I already described in my one story. We did hire that also for safety purpose. Usually we keep this room locked . While making breakfast I thought of Raghav as he needs a room to stay. I called atul from her mobile & informed about it. He was more than happy to hear this. I went for the office. Still priya was in sleep. It was 3.00pm I called her from the office & informed about my idea & received a stunning reply from her, “sona are you sure you want your wife gets melted in one more arm, one more guy fucks my brain out,tear my pussy & unload his semen deep inside my vagina?” If you have problem then it’s ok. I said. I don’t have problem darling rather I will love to be sandwich between you two. She replied seductively. You are a whore. I uttered.
Say whatever you like but don’t deprive me from your dick. Ha ha ha . She said laughingly. I smiled myself. This is what I have. She is as sexy as hell.
Tell me how you like it. I tried to narrate as much as it occurred. Please write to me . I will love to swap with someone really interested. Be sure you will get most sexy darling to fuck & your wife will win a passionate, vigorous, nasty fuck of her life.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
New Adventure of Priya And Vishal

Hi all .this is vishal again with priya series. I hope you like reading how her pussy crazy for big hard dick. Sometimes I feel pain even in my dick for prolong vigorous fucking. For new readers I will love to introduce myself along with my wife. This is vishal, male of mid thirty, well built. Although I don’t consider myself good looking as hardly any head turns to check me out when I am in public. But some sort of women never hesitate to throw themselves on me .honestly speaking I have never been left after single encounter. They call me again & again .I has to struggle hard to get rid of them. I mostly prefer married women as they know what does sex means. Women love to make love to me either in front of their hubby or in absence. May be when I won’t have any more incident with priya then I will start writing about my outside encounter. Now I am too busy with priya’s……..
Priya is my wife .we is married for few years. She is 5’3”, not too heavy not light with milky white complexion .her skin always glows like fresh fruits .she takes care of her looks extremely well. from top to bottom she is always neat & clean. She is having a wonderful body with heavy hips & thighs with strong calves, small proportionate waist, with big, pointed slightly bent boobs which give her truly x rated looks .she is having some fat on her thighs & hips .no doubt she could be a high paid porn model if given a chance. she looks gorgeous in anything .I tried different shades, colors, cuts on her .she looks outstanding. Her easy going nature keeps all the dicks rock hard nearby .I smiled me seeing people never loose any opportunity to please her. I saw how people aged between 16 to 60 try their luck on her. Either you have to be exceptionally good looking or a great fucker then no doubt you will find her going out of your bedroom without underwear & your semen dripping from her pussy. One more think I have to appreciate in her that she does not like to disappoint true fuckers.
Ok let’s come to the story .this is a next part of my second honeymoon 2 .in first part you found how she was fucked by those bartenders & raj. We did not do much in that week as I was busy with my work .in between we asked to shift deepak as his relatives were coming very frequently & it was true disturbing. Now priya & I fucking at every corner of our flat. Sometimes our landowner finds our undergarments at stairs. On next Monday morning her mobile rang .she was in kitchen .it disturbed my sleep .I picked up the phone & heard, hey vishal .I am sunny. How are you? .I surprised & asked, do I know you? Hey you forgot me .I am the man who fucked your wife, he replied laughingly. Then it will be too tough to recall you .I cracked .I was working at that disco you people came last week .he explained .then I recognized him & asked, what’s up. He then enquired about priya & asked. Have you gone again to that disco? .I said no, why, was not you there these days. He replied , no .I left the job next day & joined a resort of around 150 km far for better package .why don’t you people come here & stay for few days ? I said, but her cousin is coming here this morning .we will go to air port to receive him. Ok bring him too. Then you will get full time to take rest. He said laughingly. I informed him that I will try but can’t commit & collect address from him.
I did not tell priya anything to give her surprise. We reached on time at airport .his cousin came. He is almost of my age, has been their in Singapore for eight years extremely well spoken, almost of 6’ & good looking too.
He came out gave a peck to her chick .we introduced ourselves as that is the first time I saw him. We came back home. Priya was too happy to see him. They were having family discussion for long time. Then I kept the proposal to go to the resort as my office will be closed for a week for reconstruction of the building. They agreed instantly .priya packed our luggage & we started in the afternoon. Before leaving home she always takes bath which gives her damn fresh looks in wet hair fall over her shoulder .that day too priya was looking outstanding as we both passed comments on her looks. I was driving & priya & her cousin (bhaskar) were at back seat. We enjoyed a lot during journey. They were joking, laughing having good time. I too tried number of beer while driving .after drinking two bottles I lost in my dream world. I thought if priya could fuck her uncle why not this hunk.

After all he is having all what priya want. I lost in my fantasy world how they would look doing to each other. I decided to give a try, give them some space & watch. I stopped car near a jungle ,came out & lighten a cigarette as I know priya does not like smoking .I went back side of the car to keep them alone .found they were sitting close enough but not having any intention to but having good chat. After smoking I started driving again. After around 15km bhaskar asked me to stop the car near a dhaba. He went out to bring some food. As he ordered for some cooked food so taking time .he was standing there at dhaba when we were inside the car .I was taking sip from beer bottle. Priya asked me innocently, “how is he?” You tell me, I replied looking at her smilingly. She got me & said ”nooo”. I smiled .she looked seductively at me & spread her milky heavy thighs .her tight black skirt was stuck to her thighs .her pink pussy was clearly visible as she might forget to put on panty ha ha . I took my hand back & fingered her clito. I was not satisfied .I pushed my seat back .now my face was close enough to suck her cunt .I turned, hold her inner thighs, spread it far wide, and took her clit between my lips.
She whispered seductively, nnnn vishal leave me pls aa aa aa. Then after few second started fucking my mouth slowly. I knew if I can reach her cunt she can never deny. Now her skirt was far up to her waist & her every thing was within my reach .suddenly I bite her clit. She groaned “ohhhhh” & slapped my shoulder .I started sucking her pussy lips .she was getting aroused more & more. Her hands are on her boobs, pumping herself .I looks at her boobs & ordered show me your tits. She was in red colored, full sleeve top which is transparent enough to clear the image of her hot flesh for us .I like her dressing sense. Almost 90 % dick gets erect only seeing her .I asked her to unhook her top. She opened the entire hook, took her red bra up to release those melons. It came out & jumping nears my eyes as she pulled her bra up strongly. Her white creamy flesh seemed good enough to pinch, lick & suck. I left her thighs, hold her waist started licking her navel; slowly run my tongue up to her boob’s .I took her right nipple in my mouth. Her pink big nipple was glowing like fruit. It immediately got hard. To suck her better I kept her shirt wide open poured some beer on her boobs & sucked madly. she too straightens her spine to be sucked properly. It’s getting bigger almost every week. I passed. Enjoy it, saying this she pulled my head & pressed with her chest. She kept her eyes close in sensation, fingering her own hair. Suddenly bhaskar opened the door & saw us doing that .he shocked for a while & closed the door immediately .I spread my hand to unlock the door from inside & asked him to come in I did not leave priya even then ,was trying to drink every drop of beer from her chest, belly. Wait bhaskar, priya said & started arranging herself pushing me away. I pulled her shirt. She was confused what I wanted to do. But did not hold that tightly, might be afraid of getting it damaged. Then I took her bra out & said if you don’t need panty, I think you don’t need this too.
I will go to toilet .she cried go in that I said. She looked angrily .now bhaskar came in. I asked him to ease himself .he sat inside beside my semi nude priya & offered us food. We decided to finish food there & then drive .we finished it within ten minutes. I found they were not talking to each other. Priya is little ashamed being caught then priya got out of the car & went to toilet. Her upper body was much visible in her net like shirt. she was looking damn sexy. Her two buttons are open from up, giving a good view of her cleavage along with semi naked view of her upper body .she went inside smartly. some guys were there in that dhaba.they were speechless for sometime. Only we could hear the sound of her high heels.
I turned to bhaskar & said your sis is too tasty yaar, better than any sort of dish, took a pause then said mili is too……actually mili is another cousin of them. He got his breath back & asked keenly have you tried her. Not tried I fucked her till our bed broke. We laughed. So what about you I asked, he was little scare but said, yes I fucked mili too unfortunately I could not finish it with priya .I asked what happened. I was looking very much for the opportunity to have her .one day even I caught her in one of our family marriage ceremony. I took her to an uncle’s house from there & when I was taking her panty off .her father called her from outside. That was the last garment left on her body. She angrily threw her panty to my face & kicked me out. Her father caught us red handed & scolded her .since then she was not allowed to see me alone. After around two year I left the country. He finished. Ohhh so sad. I cracked. If I would be your place I would have fucked her in front of her father. We both laughed. I got out of the car to get some lays pack. I saw priya walking out of dhaba & headed towards our car. Her boobs were bouncing with her every steps .intentionally she was shaking her hips too to get her nearby attentive. Her pink nipples were erect enough & visible clearly. Two guys followed her to check her size. I too came following them. One of them said “gnaar dekh salikiii do lund bhitar kahan kho jayega pata hi nahi chalega.” Other said “iski ek se nahi bharega isi liye do leke ghoom rahi hai”. She heard it but did not bother to check what was happening. This time priya sat more close to him .I too got in. Bhaskar spread his hand over her shoulder. She too slightly leaned forward to get his hand on right place. I could see through the mirror his hand is just around half inch far from her boobs. Her nipples was still erect, might be because of the friction their body was producing heat.
After driving few hundred meters I asked bhaskar, you haven’t seen anything new today. Priya shocked. Looking at him she murmured something. I laughed. Then bhaskar spread his hand far more, ran it over her shoulder, brushing her boobs slightly, with the other hand pulled her hand asking to come close to him. She obeyed .now their body was pressed enough. I was smiling myself. Priya followed it & asked why are you laughing .I did not say anything .while changing the gear I took my hand back & inserted my hand in her skirt. It went far up to her thigh .I nailed her inner thigh with my all finger. Priya warned vishal. As we were passing through a highway, vehicles were less that time. Only few were passing us in long interval. So I was driving casually. Looking at back several times. Now bhaskar bringing his hand down from her shoulder .finally his hand reached just over her one boob .his hand was firmly placed over the upper side of her breast & he was feeling softness of her breast on that thin material. Priya leaned on him to get her boobs completely in his hand. She was very much normal, enjoying his move. Then bhaskar hold her other hand & placed it over his thigh. She moved her hand to his rock hard dick in no time. Looked at him & smiled .bhaskar lifted his hips & adjusted himself properly. His thigh was strongly pressed to her .priya with her other hand lifted her skirt few inches up & placed her other leg over my next sit. Now her pussy was again visible to me .bhaskar too could see her deep inner thigh from side because of the tight skirt went far up .now she is almost naked inside the car as her erect boobs pushing her transparent shirt enough. Bhaskar, can you please pull her skirt a little up. I am not getting enough view or you can take it out. I shouted. No .priya cried looking at his eyes. ok let me get it few inches up for your hubby. Bhaskar joked. She lifted her hips & both of them pulled her skirt .her wet cunt lips were much exposed then. I need to fuck this bitch now .I said. Looking at her. No you will drive.
She ordered me pinching my arm with her high heels. I was too aroused then .I thought to stop & fuck her there only but did not do it to allow bhaskar to make her more hot .bhaskar get her ready , I shouted. I am always ready. She said laughingly nailing his dick. Now it was getting dark, so I switched on the light to have better view. Bhaskar moving his finger over her breast in circular motion. Sometime holding it in his hand. It is not coming in my hand fully .you improved your size priya. Bhaskar whispered .he started pumping slowly over her shirt .priya too was rubbing his dick .vishal I like to take her shirt off .will you switch off the light ,saying this bhaskar unbuttoned her shirt with a single pull & ran his hand over her naked chest ,abs. she was looking fresh like anything. Priya turned her face ,parted her lips .bhaskar took her lips inside his mouth one by one & pumping her hard with his both hand .priya hold his dick with her both hand. I did not switch off the light to enjoy them doing. Then bhaskar bent down & was sucking her each nipple very artistically. To handle bhaskar’s weight properly she kept her hand on the sit & took support .her other hand now on her head & pressed him to her boobs. He was chewing, licking, and sucking doing whatever possible. Whoa what a sight. Due to his work out her breast turned red. Mark of his finger & teeth on her boobs indicating how sincerely he was serving her sister. She kept her both legs still that position to show me her cunt. Her pussy was getting wet. It continued for an half an hour .he licked every centimeter of his sister. She just moaned to give appreciation of his service. I was too getting hungry to have her flesh .she noticed it .she pushed bhaskar, released herself, and then she arranged her hair. She turned completely red in excitement. Suddenly she jumped on my dick between two front seat .unzipped my pant immediately, took out my cock & pour it inside her mouth. She sucked me like ice cream. She was giving me good blow job. She moaned suddenly mmmmmm aaaah aaahhh & took my dick out of her mouth, kept it open fully .I turned to check what happened & saw, bhaskar found her big ass just in front his mouth. Wasting no time he pulled her skirt up to her waist, parted her pussy lips with his both hand & started licking her pussy .I pushed my seat back to give her more room. She was sucking & moaning loudly aaaaahh mmmmmhm mh mh mh yeah do it bhaskar yes yes there there yes aaaahhhhhh .sometimes grinding her hip on his face.
His face was fully wet with her juice .you were right vishal she is tasty, saying this bhaskar put her two finger inside her cunt ,bringing her juice out & drinking it. Priya took her one hand back & adjusted his face at right place in between her legs .her high heals helped her to adjust the height of her ass with his face .bhaskar lifted her one leg, folded it, kept his one side & then other leg to other side .it became comfortable for him to give her good tongue fuck. He ran his tongue well between her clit, cunt & asshole. I did not stopped the car .I was too aroused then almost close to orgasm .I was almost lost in ecstasy .the car was filled with the smell of our cum. There was no light at all outside. It seemed we were in different world ,enjoying ourselves .suddenly I saw a check post at around 50 meter distance .we even did not have much time to organize ourselves .I pushed her head back. She shockingly looked ahead to see what happened .till then we reached close to check post. One security officerman stood on the road with a torch in hand .I immediately switched off the light. That security officer focus his torch inside that too on priya’s face & naked boobs as she raised her head to see what the hell happened from between two seats. I was too nervous to handle the situation. I even could not get out of the car as my zip was open & my dick was hard enough .he came to side .I opened the glass. He focused his torch on everyone’s face & assets & asked what‘s happening, you all come out.
Priya hold her shirt over her breast but I felt she did not cover herself enough as her breasts were very much open from side. security officer noticed that .he asked me about us, where we were going etc looking at her only. He seemed not seen enough, went to back window & knocked on the glass. Priya opened it .her mouth was full with my cum & it was dripping from her lips, chicks, chin. He became silent seeing her for a minute & murmured, kya maal hai saali .he asked me to switch on the light .I did so. He was checking out her every assets very calmly .she too was shamelessly displaying her all to him. She desperately leaned forward to give him proper view of her naked back, and then straighten again. He enquired about us again. I was breathless & afraid too .I was planning to drive away if anything worst happens as the situation could be fatal for all of us. She got total control on her, seeing his gym made body bounced twice & went close to window & while doing so she intentionally rubbed her hips down to get her skirt far up to her pussy mount .seeing her skirt getting up his eyes moved to her pussy. She slightly spread her legs, gave her good view of her wet cunt .she took her one hand to organize her hair, leaving her boobs semi naked for him & said we are family going to enjoy holiday. She was teasing enough that poor guy, sometimes pressing her own boobs, rubbing her own thigh or giving him good eye contact. He was having no intention to leave the place, asked her to show her identity. Priya hold her hanging shirt on her chest with the support of her chin & started searching for identity in her purse. She knew it was not there. She slowly releases her pressure of chin. Her shirt was coming down. Bhaskar will you please hold it over me. She appealed. Bhaskar did it differently, cupped her both boobs in his palm over her shirt .priya smiled ,bhaskar … you are ……while showing her driving license priya placed her half covered boobs on the window glass .he got better view & said ..madam…. Aap bahar nikalke udhar entry kar dijiye .why me? Priya asked .they were only too. One was sitting with notebook. In that jungle though we didn’t feel much safe that time. Still I asked priya to go as she too was much horny that time & I thought to give the security officerman some good time. Priya too was keen to show her beauty .she opened the door .went out holding the shirt with her hand over her breast & her one high heel with other hand as bhaskar took it out to get her properly seated on his lap .after coming out she threw her shoe on the road tried to put on but did not succeeded.
Then she bent in front of the security officerman to take it in her hand, after taking it she lifted her left leg, pressed her thigh to her chest to put on it finally succeeded in wearing it as well as showing her cunt to him haa haa . Her skirt was enough high .I am sure the security officerman saw her pussy well enough as he never switched off his torch. She displayed herself to him properly, showed her naked body to him .he too patiently having her with his eyes .priya smiled, looking at her bent slightly, ran her finger over her pussy mount ,then hold the skirt just over her pussy & pulled it down .while doing so she never missed eye contact with that young security officerman. But her skin tight skirt did not go down much as got several fold over her ass chicks. That security officer was funny too. He said ‘usko rehene dijiye sahi jaga par toh hai’. He focuses his torch from her top to bottom. Then she turned back showing him her naked back. She took out the shirt from her breast placed it over her shoulder & arms, pulled the sleeves over her boobs & tied a knot. After that we could not see her nipples from the front because of knot, but it is sure security officer saw her whole mount with erect pink nipples from her side .then she turned to face the security officerman & asked kidhar entry karna hai? She lifted her both hand at a time to organize her hair again. Her knot went up leaving her hanging breast visible to him. security officer focused his torch over her breast again.
She did not bother to hide her balls as she was showing off with high pride. She crossed her finger & rested it over her own head .her boobs were very much clear even from the car we could clearly see finger marks over her boobs .so you can imagine how powerful his torch was & up to what level she can tease people. I could not even imagine in my dream that priya could do all this on highway in a deep forest & in front of two strangers .if they start fucking her brain out except moaning she can’t do anything even we can’t help her too. That security officerman was handsome ,may be younger than me .he had good erection by then seeing her nude & I was sure she won’t mind taking his cock inside any of her three hole there only. A number of times she glanced on his crotch. To spend some more time there she requested him, aap entry kar lo naa? Aapko dikha deti hoon jo jo aapko chahiye. security officerman laughed this time .dikhane keliye aap dikha sakti ho…par hum nahin kar sakte .aapko hi karna hai. He replied. Hum kare yaa aap kare baat toh ek hi huyi naaa? she whispered seductively keeping her one leg on front bumper of the car .baat toh sahi hai maja dono kohi aayega par madam,udhar bharna toh aap ko hi hai aur kahin hota toh hum poore bhar dete .he said again . Poora nahi jayega sayad. She moaned looking at his erect dick aage nahin toh piche daal denge par poora hi bharenge. He cracked.
Now they both laughed even us too. Situation became little normal as we all were enjoying her nakedness & their sex chat. Ok main hi bhartihoon .dikhao kya bharna parega. Saying this she spread her legs a little. He placed his light instantly between her thighs & said naughtily idhar nahi udhar. It was around 15-20 meter ahead of our car. She started walking towards there. She was walking slowly, shaking her hips enough. She was walking in a way that with her every step her hips were bouncing enough. Only her shoulder, neck & ass chicks were covered from back. You can imagine how sexy that bitch was looking. security officer man did not forget to place the light on her ass .her skirt was far up & we saw her ass chicks were rubbing with each other; her thigh muscles were getting stiff with her every step. Her high heals were making sound much. Her milky white huge thighs, round calves all were shaking in a motion .I felt torch was not sufficient .I switched on head lights. Now she was completely visible .she understood why I did do so. she looked back at me & smiled appreciating my job .she reached the table where the other security officerman sat with a notebook. Keeping her back facing us she leaned on the table on her elbow, spreading her legs, gave us a good view of her cunt& ass hole .she slowly grinded her ass in air .her high heals & skirt helped her to do so very prominently. Although her cunt was not very much clear because of the distance but that was good enough to understand she shaved her cunt that day .I can bet she will end up filling her cunt with his cum here. I said to bhaskar. No doubt. She is damn sexy man. I think this bitch can take three of us at a time. .bhaskar said.
To get better view security officerman too walked towards her .she finished there & while coming back she untied her knot both the sleeves were hanging over her each boobs .again she tied. She said to this security officer man smilingly, bhar diye, aur kuch bhar naa hai?? Tell me we are getting late. She stood just near the head light to display herself .security officerman went close to her. Bahrna toh bahut kuch hai, aab unko bharne dijiye. He said smilingly indicating us .oh kya bharenge? She asked smilingly. You get back to car they know what to fill. He replied. She laughed .her naked skin was shining in light. He asked keeping his finger pointed towards the mark on her breast. Yeh kaisi nisan?? Where?? She said looking at her own boobs. No I can’t see. She finished. Yeh toh hai .he said taking his one finger close to her boob’s .I can’t see .again she said. This time security officerman touched her boob with his one finger first, then rubbed his two fingers over the mark on her boobs & said yeah toh hai. Aaah mm mm m don’t touch it, my dog did it last night… She said looking at his eyes seductively. Your dog also got the taste of it how lucky he is. He cracked. Yeees, he loves to suck it. .she replied .I wishes if I would be your dog. He smiled. I too wish that .she whispered. What?? He cried?? Yes .then only you could be merciful otherwise I find people become more dangerous than dog while fucking me. She explained .how do you compare that means you got from your…….anyway which one you like more .he whispered bringing his lips close to her. I don’t mind either. She murmured .she was being great flirt.
She took her that boob in her hand, pressed with her fingers .as she pressed her mount her erect nipple came forward she was too horny then .he hold side of her ass chick & pulled her closer to him. She stepped forward, slightly arched her crotch to touch his erect dick. Just in front of my headlight his erect dick is tightly pressed with her crotch, quiet sure his cock was very much ready to dig into her .she too intentionally touching him in different place. You are so strong. She praised.
he rested his palm over her bare waist & said” toh abhi hum bhar de??”
.no .I will die .you are too big .she cried. She did not bother to get into the car as she almost lost in him. They were having good erotic chat. What’s your name .he asked? Priya & yours?? Akash .he introduced him. Show me your tits. He ordered. No. She cried. Take out this fucking shirt. He again uttered with assertion.
They became silent for few second exchanging their erotic glance. He kept other hand too on her bare waist from other side. Priya lifted her both hand to her hair & started arranging .he got the opportunity & slowly rubbing her sides he raised his both hands up to her side lower chest. It seemed to me that her boobs were just hanging over his wrists.
So are you showing me?? He again asked. If you want to see do it yourself .she begged.
He pulled it in a fraction. Ouch she moaned. Waao, what a size .he shocked seeing her full length breast. Her breasts were hanging on her petite abs. Her both nipples were pointed towards him. Her crotch still stuck to his dick .now she was only in her skirt which was far up to her arse. She was breathing heavily as we could see her boobs moving with her breath.

You are gorgeous. He praised pulled her far close to him. She left her hair, kept her palm over his shoulders. it was great view. I was just wondering whether I could see a good live fuck there. She released her one hand from his shoulder & took it to her boobs .pressed it hard till got redden. He bent to kiss her nipple. She holds her boob & guided inside his mouth. He kept it inside for few second. She moaned in excitement & sa mmmmm, I can’t control myself, pls leave me otherwise tomorrow you will have a nice story to tell your friend how you tore my pussy all night. I couldn’t believe my luck .my wife wearing only a skirt, helping someone to get her boobs in his mouth & having all sort of nasty talks. You don’t need to control baby just do what I am saying .he said slapping her boobs. Then he pressed her boobs few more time looking at her eyes .she too appreciated his move by moaning & keeping eye contact with him. Mmm aa aa.
You are a bitch .saying this he brought his finger in front of his mouth. .
Yes I am. She took out her tongue as much as possible, sucked the tip of his finger, and then started mouth fucking it.

He immediately holds her chicks with his total palm through her chin & pressed over her gum. She opened her mouth full in pain .he bent & sucked all inside her mouth. Even he did not left her nose, chicks, neck. She moaned aa uuuu mm aaa
Then he hold her hair, with other hand he turned her round .she immediately turned & pressed her ass to his crotch. He holds her waist from front & pushed her head. as a result upper part became 90 degree with her feet. we were having their side view. to get support she rested her one hand on car. he sat behind her, took his tongue out ,with his tip he first licked her asshole, then slowly came down to her cunt lips ,took her each thick pussy lips in his mouth .she started stroking his face. She took her other hand back to her ass & kept it over his shoulder .they eat me lot .now I need a dick please, she urged.
He slapped hard on her ass chick pour one finger inside her ass hole & said I am going tear this one first .he bite her one chick. Mmmm hhh .she threw her head back .her hair covered one side of her face. She was looking gorgeous. We were more excited holding our tools in hand.
Hey you, want to see her ass hole saying this he turned her ass so that we could get front view of her both pussy & ass. he pressed his chest on her back so that she could not straight her body & started eating her ass, cunt all. She was getting wet & wet.
Now he released her .she stood straight. Her skirt over her waist asked, how was the test. She enquired.

Great .he replied sucking his own lips.
Come with me .saying this he hold her hand & pulled her hand. She followed him with out any objection. He turned & asked me to park our car side. They went down from the road side & entered into jungle.

Bhaskar shouted laughingly priya we are seated here holding our tools .will you please come in?? Coming darling .priya replied looking at his eyes only. Suddenly one truck came & stop near my car. The helper jumped immediately & went near to priya. I immediately got out of the car to take her in, saw security officerman was too worried for her safety. He holds her arm pulled her to the car. She came close to the door. security officer helped her to open it she came inside. security officer bent to say her bye .still both of them were holding each others hand tightly. They needed themselves badly. She gave peck on his lips. He also warned us as the road we were passing through was not safe enough.
I wondered how priya could do all this .sometimes I feel if I would get married to some other girl. I would not feel sex so intense. Not even any porn star can make the situation so hot. Priya took her head out of window to throw him a kiss.
He will be almost 10 inch long. Priya claimed with joy.

He is so hot .I came just seeing him. Again priya expressed with full smile…
Bhaskar hold her head & pulled him to his dick. She was much horny then, she had his dick like chewing gum. I was sure priya was giving blowjob to the security officerman in her imagination. He came in her mouth in a minute as we were much aroused seeing them for so long. She sucked him high & dry. Till then we went around 2km far.
I asked, priya I think you should thank akash. He helped you to get into the car fast while the truck came .he could leave you for the truck driver & helper after fucking your brain out.

I too think so. She shined listened to this. Ok .I asked bhaskar to come beside me leaving priya alone in the back. then I turned back to security officer check post. We found the truck left the place .those security officer were having discussion of course about priya only. I stopped near their table. Akash saw our car. He just jumped on our car in pleasure. Priya immediately got out. she did not mind her topless this time too as she born to show him & feed him her all. What happened? he asked. I came back to thank you akash .saying this she hold his chick & kissed his lips, dirtied his mouth. You are welcome. He said & immediately pulled her skirt up & took out it from her head. She is naked completely. She too didn’t waist time torn all the buttons of his uniform, unfasten his belt & unhook his trouser. In no time they were completely naked except priya‘s high heal. she heard from her all admirers that she looks sex god in her heals. She remembered that.
He too did not waist time by getting his shoe off.
He pressed her shoulder down .she kneel down on the road, keeping her skirt under her knees. akash hold her head & chin with his both hand, took her mouth close to his dick. Priya could be right as his tool could be of 10 inch & it was so thick that her mouth was stretched enough to get it adjusted inside. She licked its tip, sides all. she was having it like she had been waiting to eat for long. he too hold her head strongly, fucked her mouth hard. Her mouth was looking just like a pussy. His balls touching her chin with his every stroke, her lips is almost as pink as her pussy lips & thickness also almost same. Her bubbles of saliva was coming out with his cock .it seemed that he released his load inside her mouth. It could be as she never mind sucking cock while ejaculating. He fucked her mouth full .I feel each corner of her mouth felt his skin. He was being harder & harder in every stroke. she kept her mouth fully open to get him inside. sometimes he was taking it out & jerking over her nose, chicks, chin, forehead making all wet with his cum.

I took some snap of that blowjob. I feel it was best of her life. Both of them were wild enough & it seemed they became animal. priya sucked his each ball, licked it fully. He lifted her, & brought her near the front bumper of my car, again pushed her to kneel down, put his one leg on the bumper, pressed her head between his muscular thighs. He pressed his asshole in her mouth. she licked it passionately. She sucked all .then he pulled her as got enough blowjob. Akash looked at us & asked to switch off the head light & come out of the car. We did exactly as we were much hypnotize. He holds her ass chick tightly & went towards the back seat. They were looking perfect porn couple. We came out after switching of the light. it was complete dark outside .we lighted cigarette & drinking beer leaning on the car. He opened the back door, pushed her inside & he got in too. Within some minute priya took out her head from opposite window & asked, vishal are you having condom. No I replied. bhaskar shouted I do have in the side pocket of my bag. Take it out. Priya switched on the room light & got it .she kept the light on so we could see what they were doing inside. Priya got the tip of the condom in her mouth slowly placed it over his dick & moved it down. he pulled her thighs up to his shoulder .priya was on her back .he pressed her both boobs hard. we could not see much of them as they were in the back seat. Only between the gaps of front seats we could see her boobs, abs, hands .we saw his shoulder jerked as he penetrated & heard priya’s cry. Ouch .soon they became animal again. After few minutes akash switched off the light. We could hear their moan & groan. they were doing so vigorously that I thought they would damage the shock absorber. Akash was roaring while poisoning her cunt. He fucked her sorry they fucked each other for more than half an hour. They came out hugging each other. They were so exhausted that they sat on the road. They were completely nude.
Priya started laughing pinching his chest & said how could you do this akash?
I asked what happened. They both started laughing with high volume.
Priya said, akash damaged the condom while fucking me. I used more than hundred akash but never found my pussy & asshole filled with cum.
I asked really? How? I don’t know I though we were doing safe ,even I spread my thighs wide open & was shouting to cum inside me but when you came I felt all his warm ,thick semen in my cunt & he filled in my ass hole too. she said slapping his arm.
I don’t believe. I said. Trust me vishal .priya said. Yes she is right. Akash assured.
When he took out he condom was only protecting his base. He took it out & pours it in my mouth. Priya explained. Don’t worry priya I just fuck my girlfriend, I am not infected. Akash uttered. I won’t mind if I become infected from the dick like you have. I would love to be fucking your dick till we die. Trust me akash no body fucked me like this before not even my husband. She praised his manhood & hugged him tightly. Priya knows how to get a dick hard again after fucking it wild. Thanks. Akash said taking her on his lap.
She started grinding on his crotch again. Akash asked me to hand him over the bottle. I gave him. he took one sip, and then rest poured over her body. he started sucking from her back, boobs .priya guided him keeping her everything in front of his tongue. Some still there in my asshole. Wanna suck it. She asked.

No let me use it as lubricant. Saying this he pour his dick into her asshole. she spread her legs, kept over his thighs, kept her both hand on his shoulder. Lifted her ass to make room for him .both of their crotch grinded for sometime then they started hard action. He fucked her from down & his full 10 inch was going inside fully. She was moaning again & again. Fuck me fuck me fuck me. Every time her moan was getting high & after some times she was shouting aaa aa hh yeah yeah akash give me give me I need u everyday. Please tear me. please leave me with no wish. Slowly her sound getting low, she was breathing heavy after around 100 full length strokes she could not hold her anymore. She lied on his chest with her back. Raised both her hand over her head. He was pumping, nailing her boobs from back her. he was pressing very hard. she moaned aaaaa aaaa akash aaaa.he increased his speed. I was shocked seeing akash he must be having pain on his back as he lied naked on the road & lifting his ass to pour her asshole. Then priya got up, turned around & again sat on his crotch keeping her legs in his both side. She took his erect dick in her mouth & guided in her ass hole again. Her asshole was stretched enough. She was crying in pain. now both of them started stroking .priya leaned on him pressing her boobs with his chest. Sucked his tongue hard. He felt pain as priya does it very hard. He started stroking like mad to give her pain too & of course getting his tongue released. In this moment priya becomes highly selfish.
You have to fuck her hard otherwise she won’t take out your tongue. He understood her intention. He lifted her with her hand still keeping his dick inside, he too got up. took her to their fucking table. Threw her on it. She falls on it on her back spreading her legs. Akash spread her legs holding her inner thigh spread her asshole with his finger & poured his dick full in singe stroke. He leaned on her to feed his tongue. Priya took it in her mouth. Akash started pumping hard & hard. With every stroke he was bring out his full length & getting it completely inside in next moment. They dirtied their lips .akash slide his both hand from her armpit, hold her head on his palms & pinned her. after getting enough she left his tongue. started kissing him all over .both was moaning high aa mm aah you tore me akash. Hearing their sound almost all trees were filled with birds. So it was very mixed notorious sound. He left her head, hold her thighs, pressed it with her chest he fucked her ass. Priya came almost three times under him. He was taking long time to cum. Finally he released inside her naked asswall, we could understand he took out his dick from her. We were just breathless after seeing & feeling this damn fuck. bhaskar got into the car, switched on headlight again. We saw priya was completely showered with his semen. it seemed he ejaculated like a lt. They collapsed in each other. After around 5 minutes he released her .priya came near to me .her face, neck chest, breast, navel thighs, arse all were sticky as she applied soap all over her body. akash followed her, took his own shirt & wiped her. He with great care dried her. even he rubbed his shirt in her pussy, inner thighs, and ass chicks. priya was just standing holding his shoulder. After few minutes we decided to leave. Akash smooched her lips & said I will remember it till the last day of my life. Such a good fuck you are. She seemed coming out of his addiction as she behaved very artificially last few minutes. He helped her to put on her skirt. He then brought her shirt & asked her to put on. She whispered, I love you akash. I will fantasize this moment always. Me too. Giving her a peck he uttered put it on akash I don’t need this shirt now. you know are two dicks are still rock hard for me. Hope I will get the chance to dress next morning only. Saying this she kissed his chick & got into the car. We all became silent for next 15 minutes as might we were truly thinking of the events happened.
So priya, are you ready?? Bhaskar asked. Me always .priya replied. I was foulest enough that I left you without doing anything. He said. So does it now, priya spread her thighs again. Her cunt hole & asshole were still stretch. you don’t need to warm me up just fuck me you bastard. Priya again started licking my dick bhaskar too licking her cunt. Again it was high time for us as we became animal inside. Priya fucked his tongue while giving me blow job. Her master lips did not allow me to lust any longer .I came inside her mouth .she took most in her hand & rub it over her face breast, chest all over. Then she went back to her seat & spread her leg so that bhaskar can continue fingering her .bhaskar it is sticky. Why don’t you suck it from me .priya asked. Bhaskar look at her shockingly. He might not like her desire. Don’t worry vishal will have your cum from my cunt tonight. Do it, saying this she pour her mouth in his & fed my cum, then pulled her face towards her boobs .he sucked all as she guided.
They kissed again to exchange the cum. Priya hold his dick, stroked it & asked can we finish our pending job now .my father is not here to stop you saying this she put his dick in her mouth to lubricate it. .you is huge bhaskar. so you are afraid .he asked .no I am happy. She replied .is it bigger than vishal. He cracked .may be, give it to me fast then I will confirm you. She begged spreading her legs far wide. He immediately hold her inner thighs, spreading wide he pulled up. she falls on the seat as her legs pointed up. He pressed her legs over her breast. He inserted his full dick in one stroke & started pumping. Aaaa aah aaah mmmmm yes yeah fuck me fuck me hmm mmmm they were wet enough as they were making high noise with their every stroke .she too was lifting her hips to get him full inside. His cocked slipped out twice .priya showed her annoyance for that .he fucked her for near about 20 min in that position. While doing so he asked her hey if your father catch us in doing this what will you do this time .I will make a tape & gift him. She laughed. a ha ha aaaahh ooooohh .she placed her hand over his hip taking it in between her thighs. He definitely nails his ass chick to get harder. Bhaskar too was giving her hard to match her desire. She kept her chin up while bhaskar sucking her neck. She was moaning high… aaahh yeah yeah tear me tear me you aaah .now bhaskar pressed her both hand on the seat looking at her eyes giving long stroke & taking out completely .priya never forgets to appreciate good fuck. She was giving it looking at his eyes. She was so wet that his huge dick going inside like pencil. She too looking at his eyes seductively calling him you bahenchod doesn’t know how to fuck. Yeah I am bahenchod take my dick. you bitch .I will tear your cunt tonight… Hey you don’t know how to fuck just go & take a pipe & practice with it saying this she bite his nipples very hard .he cried in pain aaaaaaaa. then priya laughed with high volume. Ok now check it saying this he took out his dick , lifted her holding her thigh ,put her shirt under her ass to not to spoil seat .holding her two legs by his one hand he lifted her hips again placed her on his thigh, rearranged the shirt then he spread her legs in that position .now her hips were in air hanging from his hand .her pussy hole was wide open in front of his dick because of the fuck it got .then he pushed her legs towards her head ,her cunt & & ass hole was just high enough .he took a sip from her cunt. His mouth was filled with her juice. he inserted his tool & was fucking in that position .as bhaskar was too tall, to get his tool in her hole her upper shoulder & head was just on the seat, rest were hanging. He was giving her too hard. She too taking it fully .now tells me how it is. Yeahh do it do it I want more please .my cunt was wet number of times thinking about your tool. Now give me real fuck.
Listening all these I too was hard then. I stopped the car, got out, again lighten a cigarette, leaving them alone inside. I sat on the engine cover .the car was shaking with their pace. I could not seat on it any more because of jerk .I opened the door, switch on the light & again came out. They hugged themselves tightly. His tongue is deep inside her mouth as she was sucking it hard .as their mouth was closed by each other, they both sounding like mmmm mmmmm with every hard pump priya making noise mmm mmmm mmm mmm bhaskar fucked her like bull, continued pumping her for another 20minutes with that speed .finally they both came together. they were sweating like animal. Finally priya left his tongue & shouted aaaaaaaa aa aahnnnn with each stroke her volume getting high as she was getting beaten .the seat was much soft .it was looking wonderful when they were bouncing back .her hips were coming high along with his dick. they pressed themselves in each others body tightly .now priya‘s mouth was wide open as panting. aaa hhh aaaoooo oooooo .then bhaskar shouting aahh aah priya I am cumin .she immediately put his tongue again inside her mouth. Pressed her chest with him bhaskar took out his dick from her ,with his dick a huge quantity of his load came out of her cunt hole.& dripped from her ass .still his load coming out .he sprayed it over her .he released his full load for 5 minutes . Her face, eyes, nose, boobs filled with her cum. Then they collapsed on each other stayed for another five minutes like that. He took his cum from her body with her finger & fed her .she sucked it happily .some got stuck to bhaskar’s chest. She cleaned it with her tongue. they both came out of the car naked bhaskar immediately put on his dress. Priya came close to me .she was smelling as she tried new perfume, I mean his semen .I asked her to put on her dress. Priya did not bother to do so .he unzipped me took my cock out, lifted her one leg on the car took me inside her cunt .stroking me from that position. I too started stroking her cunt as I was too aroused seeing them .I took her hands back to her & tightly hold it with one hand .so her spine got straight leaving her boobs pointed to me .I sucked each very hard .she laughed & said now you are sucking his semen .I did not bother. He fucks well. I will keep my thighs wide open throughout this week for him. She whispered .hearing this I pumped her hard .she started laughing & asked became jealous?? Don’t worry .you can manage with my mouth .that was enough tease for me. I did not reply just increased speed. Soon her laugh became moan aaah aah yeas aaah she too started stroking us both stroking hard looking at each others eyes with tiredness .then we pumped alternatively. She rested her head on my shoulder, still stroking.
She came soon aaah aaahh ahhhhhh oooo .she became stiff for some time as having orgasm .then eased herself. You know well how to handle me .she expressed. So tell me how many times you are going to fuck him. I asked as much as he can give me. .she said looking at him .bhaskar came close to her. gave her a peck on her chin & hugged her back. I said. Ok fuck a stranger now. She cried, again?? No I can’t they may kidnap me. Ok if you find any single then only. No I am afraid. Give a try naa .we will be nearby .saying this I filled her cunt with my load. Then she put on her skirt still top less. We frequently gave her, pumped her to keep her nipple erect. We sat on the side of the road. Priya brought beers from car. We sat quiet relaxed way. Me & bhaskar were having beer again but this time from her mouth or pouring it over her boob’s navel & sucking it from there. .she was taking sip from bottle & pouring in our mouth .that was nine pm then .we left hope of getting any body there to fuck her that time .after spending an hour there we left & it was 3.00 pm when we reached there as we both fucked her all hole alternatively with great energy. At least one of her three holes was filled during this time. . She too with her full desire kept her thighs spread to welcome us inside.
After reaching there I immediately called sunny‘s mobile. He might jump from his bed in excitement. I asked him to cool down & not to come in front, just open the key of the room sit inside. Don’t worry I am naked .he replied. He already booked two rooms for us for his convenient. We checked in .it was situated in huge area having all luxury inside .it seemed good place to stay. actually this is a bang low of a rich man. He felt it would be better if he arrange it for tourist as sight seeing is truly beautiful. people can enjoy view as well as peace there. I enquired about the number of rooms, guest etc. the guy at reception said, it opened newly.

We have good number of guest in holidays as it is weekdays we are having only few guest. We do have few numbers of staffs right now but all well trained .as he explained they were three guys & two ladies who managing total hotel including room service, house keeping restaurant etc. He explained a lot about the resort. Our room was at first floor & he informed that we can have good view of nature from there as swimming pool is also at that side. they are also having basket ball court. I asked the bell boy to take our luggage to room. We sat at lobby for some time & recalling the incidents happened in our journey. Bhaskar asked her hey priya let’s go to room & have another round .she naughtily replied I am ready bhaiya but don’t think you people can get your erection tonight anymore. That’s true. He laughed. Ok priya do one thing you go to room let us enjoy the night view this village. I said. Some drop me in the room & go. She said. I called the bell boy again & said take her too the room. she was little tired too. They went inside the lift saying I am going to sleep. Bhaskar seemed little worried as we were first time to this place. Then I explained him all .he was excited listen to me & said really? We got out of the building, went to swimming pool sat there. We were having chat about our past & all. after few minutes my mobile rang, priya called me…………..
Cont………………….
If you people like my story please don’t be miser appreciating me. If you don’t like it please let me know that too. I will tell priya to try different as she is the woman who is actually performing all these. Trust me I never ever wrote any fantasy.
These stories are truth, happened in front of me.
I wish some couples will invite us for swapping .I can assure you people that your wives will get best treatment of their lives provided they should be equal horny as I never like nuns in bed . They must be proud of their sex drive. I have seen number of women including priya can be awake to complete night under me. If you feel we can do it please mail me the cell number of your wife. Priya will call her & get the time & venue fixed.
We will maintain your privacy .if possible send your pic too. I did not checked it again what I wrote .I hope you will pardon my grammatical or spelling mistake.
Like Reply