my lovely cfnm experiences in childhood
hi guys! in this thread ill mix some fantasy and reality to write a good cfnm story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-02-2021, 05:18 PM)Rajeshcfnm Wrote: hi guys! in this thread ill mix some fantasy and reality to write a good cfnm story

Write plx
Like Reply
Hi guys !
Im gonna write a cfnm story with both real and fictional incidences.
The story will take place in tamil nadu(chennai). Before going into the story let me describe the main character and his family members , friends and neighbours.
Karthick – 2nd std
His brother ashok – married.
His wife – narmatha
His parents – lakshmi and kumar
His sister – ramya (studying in nit trichy). These are the basic characters .ill introduce more characters while the story goes . ok!! Now lets get into the story.
Karthick was studying 2nd std at a very reputed school in chennai. He was the last son in their household. His father is a military officer ,who will come to their house once in 6 months. As you can see there is a huge age difference between the siblings because of the love between his parents. His brother is working in a software company and his mother is a housewife. Now coming to the heroine narmatha ! she is a maths teacher. Working in the same school where karthick is !! she is qualified to take maths for classes for 11th and 12th but since she is newly appointed, she is taking classes for 5th and 6th . she is from a village and a distant relative of karthicks family! While searching for bride for his brother they came to know of her and got married . her ht is 5.9 ! golden brown skin tone,34b 28 34. She looks exactly like actress nivetha pethuraj!
Karthick knows narmatha even before his family because she is teacher in his school and is taking maths for him!! His old maths teacher resigned his job so she is been appointed for 2-b (his class) as substitute maths teacher for certain period of time. She hated every bit of coming as maths teacher for lower class because she is to teach for higher class students . the moment she entered the class she hated every bit of it! The students were screaming like anything since they are very small childrens they are impossible to control.she is actually not that much strict ! she actually tries to understand students and a very jolly type of character but since they are very young , whatever she tries to say they didnt understand and kept screaming and talking.she tried many things while teaching but they didnt listen, therefore she had only one option left.
[+] 1 user Likes Rajeshcfnm's post
Like Reply
Give me some time guys! I have few personal things to take care of! I'll try to upload weekly ! And ya this story is based on cfnm Between Karthik and his sister in law!
Like Reply
Carry on bro. Superb.
Give a big update plz.i love cfnm
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
try to inckude karticks mom also
Like Reply
Karthick’s pov – so life was so good! We were discussing about power rangers dat time ! talking and laughing ! had fights about who is the strongest power ranger. We boys were screaming like hell and enjoying because our maths teacher is absent. We thought they will send a substitute teacher or will give us a free PT period but we were wrong. In walked a young teacher in black saree! Our previous teacher was a old man but this teacher is quite young and beautiful!! Dusky colour but amazing structure. She came in kept her books in her table said good morning and introduced herself as our new substitute maths teacher. We were actually quite disappointed as we didn’t get a free period. She went on asking what the previous teacher taught us and began taking class but since we guys were on an different mindset we were not listening and kept talking. Especially me because i was the most talkative and naughtiest boy in my class on that time. She kept taking class and we were shouting and she got angry. She stopped what she was teaching and told was to be quiet. But it was not that much effective , she started to search from where most noise is coming from and she noticed my place and told us to be quiet or you’ll get punished ! especially looking at me. I was not that much scared but we lowered our voice but i planned to do something else. I tore a paper from my book and made a paper rocket . i planned to threw it to my friends on the other side (i was on bottom left corner and planned to threw it to right side) i used full force and threw it but it got diverted and hit my teacher on her bare shoulder, the bare side of her blouse ! she felt something and saw it was a rocket and was fuming with anger. She started shouting who threw it , nobody opened their mouths . she had a slight hint that it must be from the last bench so came there and asked one boy. he knows it was me but he didn’t say anything, i was scared to the hell because of seeing her rage but she gave a tight slap on his face , i was praying to god, that i should not get caught but she raised her hand again to beat him and out of fear he told it was me! She came towards me and asked my name first ! i said it was karthick ! i tried to explain it was not me but she gave me a smile and pulled my ear upwards! still smiling a little bit she took me in front of the class without leaving my ear! The pain was soo much i had to walk in my toes. We came to the centre of the class and she asked me to solve the problem on the board! I was little bit trembling in fear! Saw what she wrote on the board but don’t know what it is! i thought i’ll better apogolize to her . i tried to tell sorry but she didn’t listen and told me to solve the question on the board. I said , i don’t know miss. I looked at her face now and realized something! She was not angry now, she was steady and looking forward to teach me a lesson! She came near me , pulled my left ear, this time very tightly and began slapping my right side face saying, will throw rocket! Will you throw rocket!! Like that! She would have slapped my face for 5 times and asked to stand near the board facing the class . i tried to control my tears !! i went and stood where she said, tried to wipe my eyes but she told me to rise my hand above my head! 2-3 drops to tears came from my eyes which i can’t able to wipe. I was soo embarrassed and humiliated! More than my face my ear was paining soo much! i looked at my friends, all of them started listening to the class. She literally made an example out of me to keep the class quiet! Some of my classmates smiled looking at me ! i was embarrassed to the hell! I saw her again and hated her to the hell! While entering the class i thought she will be more sweet! I kinda liked her somewhat but now i hated her to the core! None of teachers has hit me before! I got soo much angry looking at her! I was literally waiting when the class will get over!

The class went on for some time, finally the bell rang! I put my hands down , my shoulders were paining so much! she came to me and said who told you to put your hands down! I got lil bit scared by her and raised my hands again!! I told her ” im extremely sorry for my behaviour and wont repeat it again! She looked me up and down and told me to “put my hands down and write multiplication tables of 6 to 12 , 5 times each one of it as home work while coming on Monday ! if u fail to do so you will experience same punishment again till you do it! “and went !! it was our last period , so i came back to my place packed my things , it was little bit difficult due to shoulder pain meanwhile my friends were teasing me for the beatings i got ! And laughed as i am the first one in the class to throw rocket at maths teacher! I didn’t say anything , i packed my things and left my school! My school is near my house so i went by walking. while going to my house those beating i got from her kept coming to my mind! I just cant tolerate it! I even have to write homework on weekends ! i literally hated her! I just don’t know how long she will take classes for us! I literally hate seeing her again!!
i kept on thinking about that witch and came to home finally! my mom and neighbour aunty were in the hall looking at something and talking. They saw me coming and asked how did my classes went ! i didn’t reply anything throw my bag to one corner and went to my room! My mom shouted from the hall to remove my uniform and have a bath! I replied i wont! Already soo much tired from school and all. I removed my shirt and trouser and put it in laundry! I was now wearing my underpants only! Feeling shy to go out in it to drink something, I put on one small shorts over it and went out.(I used to roam only in jetty when me and my mom are alone in house) My mom and aunty saw me coming out , i went to kitchen to have something to drink from fridge, my maid was cooking something! She saw me and asked what i want, i told something to drink. She said she’ll prepare some lemon juice for me to drink! I said ok and went. My mom asked me to come near her and gave me a kiss on my cheek and told me to sit next to her and started advising me take bath after coming from school since its good for body and all!! .....................like this she was kept on talking to me and to my aunty! Suddenly she said after your brothers marriage I’m going to give full custody to your sister in law ! She should take care of this house and you especially! Since I’m getting old i cant keep shouting at you to do this and that!!
While we were talking my maid came to give me lemon juice , I took it and she went to continue her duties. Aunty asked me, have you seen your future sil photo! I said no, and said i don’t care who she is! As its not me who is getting married! For dis both mom and aunty laughed!! My mom said, anyhow wait! I’ll show you the photo and went to take it! I was at the mean time changing channel to jetix, to watch power rangers, meanwhile aunty said that my future sis in law is a teacher! Hearing this i was not that much amused! As i was busy watching TV sipping my juice. My mom came and showed me the photo, I just took a glance and shifted my focus to TV . Suddenly I thought I have seen her somewhere and asked my mom to show to photo again! She said “what she is looking so beautiful ah!!! You’re asking me to show the photo again and again!! “i took it from her hand and saw who it was!! I got little bit angry looking at that pic, but more than angry i was shivering with tingle of fear in my body from head to toe as she is going to be my future sister in law because she was none other than my maths miss !!! narmatha!!
Like Reply
[Image: niv.jpg]
how do i make my screen fit my monitor
Like Reply
Nice writing bro.keep it up.
Write more
Like Reply
Nice writing please continue
Like Reply
Continue plz
Like Reply
Right now I'm busy cause of covid! Will update soon.
Like Reply
pl carry on
Like Reply
Please continue man
Like Reply