Fantasy Rekha Gupta's erotic and lustful journey
Thumbs Up 
This Story Starts 2 months ago when I first saw Rekha Gupta. Even in that crowded atmosphere of the railway station, my eyes were only on Rekha Gupta. What looked amazing in a white black sari. The backless blouse she wore looked fantastic. Rekha Gupta looked quite sexy alone in so many crowds in the sleeveless blouse she was wearing from above. I was thinking that I should go and take Rekha Gupta in my arms. But I could not do it, I had little to beat in such a crowd. Friends, you guys can think how Rekha Gupta would look like this.

[Image: 20210210-114118.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-114051.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-114009.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-114239.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-113932.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-114223.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-114030.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-113953.jpg]

[Image: 20210210-113911.jpg]

Now the situation was that I was lost in my thoughts that if I had such a wife or girlfriend, then my life too would not be less than any heaven. But it takes a push of a running man to catch a train, from which I come back out of my thoughts. Now I feel that I am standing at the railway station. But now the atmosphere was changing a bit, I realized that some other people with me were also trying to line up Rekha, maybe they were also thinking what I was thinking. But the strange thing was that there were some people who stare at Rekha Gupta, who were selling vegetable, begging and cleaning the garbage. Believe that those people are naked Rekha Gupta with their own eyes. And with special interest, a man standing in a corner, as if he will catch Rekha Gupta now. I was very angry to see all this, but what fault of all these people in this too was Rekha Gupta so amazing and beautiful. And anyway, the city where we were standing at the railway station was very backward. The city seemed to be less village. And they would have said that such sexy-looking women like Rekha Gupta would come to such a railway station, maybe once in a year.

To Be Co...................
[+] 4 users Like Dani Daniels's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yes Good
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply