Poll: Which body part of Sharmin did you like after reading the story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Navel
25.00%
1 25.00%
Ass, Legs & Pussy
0%
0 0%
Boobs
25.00%
1 25.00%
Cheeks
0%
0 0%
Full Body
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sharmin's Navel Orgasm
Heart 
Hello friends! 

This story has been carried forward from Old Xossip (exbii), which was written by me several years ago (probably in 2012). 

I've found all the parts of the story and now I'm writing here to refresh back the story sequel and try to add more parts of the story which I had created that time. 

Please leave your feedback whether you liked the story or not. Your feedbacks will help me to continue the story by creating some more interesting parts. 

Introduction of "Sharmin"

Sharmin was my girlfriend and I used to play with her several games with her navel and even though other parts of her sexy body during the period when I started writing the story. As a flow of time we broke up but the memories with her was awesome. You can define the content of this thread and story as Real, which were happened between me and Sharmin. 

I hope you'll like Sharmin as well as this story. Keep supporting me and I'll also share the pic of Sharmin so that you can understand how much sexy she was on that time. 

Thank you! 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi all this is "NavelPlay". Sharmin is my Girlfriend. She is so cute and adorable. Her skin tone is slightly dusky. She is very sexy and naughty. We used to stay in same community but in different flats.

We used study in same college in Dhaka. She is my friend and best of my friend until the day came when she wore a sari and came to office. It was irresistible for me, Her "Moon Hip was making me mad" and a dirty intention came into my mind. I want to see her navel at any cost. From that moment I came very close to her. During Lunch when we were having our food, she stood up and a breeze move her pallu a side her bare tummy was visible making me mad. I couldn't see her navel as she wore sari above her navel. At the evening hours when we boarded the Metro, I could see some teenage boys starring continuously at her midriff. When i have seen it, The Navel hole which was Deep Round with sexy color. I love to enjoy it but couldn't enjoy it. I went near her and whispered in her ear "Sharmin your navel is visible please cover it". By hearing this she became shocked and covered her navel. I covered here from other male insects who were hungry. By this attitude she started liking me.

At night she called me and spoke to me. I understood she likes me a lot, i used this opportunity to make her mine. I invited her to do salsa with me. At salsa she lifted her hands. The tummy area was visible to me. That was a step where i should catch her hips. When i caught her hips, she moaned in a sexy way "AAaaaHHHH....!". She just caught my right shoulder very hard. Recognizing this i made the same action several times repeatedly. She couldn't control it and hugged me at the end. This was right time for me and I told her "I LIKE YOU AND I LOVE YOU". She became shocked and without speaking to me She left the class. I went to my room. There was a message from Sharmin saying that " anted to meet you". I went to her room, she was not there. Her roommate told me that she is in upstairs. When i went there the weather was so amazing and a lovely climate. Sharmin was standing on a corner, I went near to her.

As i expected she said yes. In the happy situation i hugged her and i gave a french kiss. She felt very shy and went near the railings of the floor and stood there. Without wasting time i kept my hands on her hips and started caressing them. She was resisting it, But i was not going to stop it. Suddenly i pressed the hips, she made a sexy moaning "ssssshhhhhaaaahhhhhh.....!!!!!!" she caught hold of my hand and started to rub my hands. As i was about kiss her, her roommate called her. Sharmin slipped away from the situation. From this i became very depressed and stayed there. At the same time i got a call from Sharmin and told me to come to her room. When i went to her room, she was alone and invited me to her room. I sat on the sofa and her roommate told me that she is going out and Sharmin is taking a shower. Her roommate left.

This was the biggest day of my life, my sex queen is alone and she is wet. Thoughts were running in my mind. She came to me and was drying her hair. She wore a t-shirt and a track. When she was drying her hair i could see her boobs, waist, armpits etc.

This made more hot. I caught her waist and hugged it. She asked me do you like it. I said "YES". She asked me why can’t you enjoy it. This turned me on.

I lifted her and took her to the bed. I kissed her for very long time. I paced her on the bed. She was looking so hot and sexy. She lifted her arms and asked me to hug her. I hugged her and again kissed her. She was moaning like hell "uuuummmmmmaaaaahhhhhh.....!".
While kissing her I lifted her top up to her boobs. I covered her boobs only the abdomen part was visible to me.

I lowered her track and there it was the deep round navel. It was exactly round like a coin. By seeing this i had to bite her navel. She screamed in pain "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh......!". I told her " You have a fantastic abdomen", By she felt very shy. I saw the place where i bit, The color of the area was turning into redish pink a sexy color. I told "ooooucchhhh....! I am sorry". I kept my lips there and kissed it. She moaned "mmmmmmmmm.......sid.....!". By this i kissed her tummy. She was shaking like a snake.

BY this time a wild thought came into my mind.

I lifted her from the bed. I removed her T-shirt now she is with bra by seeing this She asked me in anger "what are you doing ?". I told her that she is going to have a life time memory incident about her navel and she can’t forget it.

By telling this i lifted her hands above her head and tied them to the window grills. Now she is seeing lust in my eyes for her. She begged me not to do anything. I was not in a mood to listen to her. When I kept my hands on her hips. She started to laugh. From this I came to know that she has tickles near her hips. I ran my hand all over her tummy. In between I pinched her navel. She yielded "aaaaaahhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!" in pain and pleasure. She told me that she has very ticklish feeling near her navel and her hips. At last I kissed her navel very passionately by holding her hips and pressing them (You should have seen her face expression at that time) she yielded in pain "aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyaaaaahhhhhhh......!!!!!". I had bite her hips and and several times during this process out of which she had a huge moan. She begged me to release her. I did not. I placed my navel over her navel and kissed her. She told me to give a french kiss to her navel. I obeyed her order.

I had bend down, caught her hips and started inserting my tongue into it. Her round navel seemed like lips to me and Ii placed my lips on her navel wall and started sucking hard, very hard. She had a moaning again. Now she is tied very tied. I released her and kept her on the bed. Even i was exhausted, so I also slept holding her waist.

After that game and play with her navel, I encouraged her to let others play with her navel too. Though she was angry but she hesitantly agreed to let her navel to play by other guys rather than me, but for once only. But I secretly wanted her to let her navel to be played by other guys more than once.
Like Reply
After a week, she went to market for having some shop because it was long to stay away from shopping. So she went to the market. She wore a navel revealing dress which shows her navel in much exposure. She decided to wear the dress because she hadn't worn it before. She wore a short jeans coat according to fashion which left her navel revealed for everyone to see.

As soon as she came out from home, she saw that everybody was staring her navel. Some of them was trying to touch & poke her navel. She felt afraid & hired a taxi without losing any time. She reached to the market finally she reached the market.

She was on the section of jewelries. When she entered to a jewel shop, the salesmen were happy to see a customer like Sharmin. When she entered, they saw her cute navel & wanted to touch it. Sharmin asked them to show her some jewels & some hand-rings. They was in erotic motion to touch her navel at least once, puposely or accidentally. So they made a plan. One of that salesmen went out & made the shop covered so that other peoples from outside couldn't see what's happening inide. When he came, a salesmen made Sharmin lied. Sharmin was Shouting at them that what they were doing. When Sharmin made lied, one of them took a bunch of rings & leave them over her navel. the rings fall over her navel and her whole navel waved like water bed.

She gave a little moan 'oooohhhhhh.........'. As they were fucker guys, they wanted to play & made the scene more erotic. So they took some jewel stones & dropped them to her navel also. It also made a wave on her navel and made the scene erotic.

She moaned with pleasure this time 'iiiiiissssssshhhhhhhhhh.................' She started enjoying the navel teasing. The clever fucking guys got her enjoying point & increased their navel teasing length.

They took a Stamp which they usually use to make ash-memo for their customers, applied some stamp-ink & put a stamp over her navel and pressed a little.

She enjoyed the stamp-press on her navel and moaned with a good enjoyment 'oooooohhhhhhhhhh...................' They kept the stamp pressed on her navel and massaged the navel a bit with that stamp.

She wanted to get enjoyed with more navel teasing. The fucking boys took some pearls & put them inside her navel by filling the navel with it. Then one of them moved the pearls with their mouth-blow.

She felt the blow of the guy & moaned, 'mmmmmm...................' Then the other guy put his palm over the pearl filled navel and pressed a bit and massaged her navel. She was becoming orgasmic and moaning a bit loud, 'sssssssssss.................mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................" Then he took all the pearls out from her navel and left one piece and pressed it inside her navel so that it stayed stuck inside her navel.

The day was very enjoyable for her as the guys didn't go further & left her. They made her like the same when she entered their shop. Sharmin didn't bought anything that time & came back to the normal shopping zone. After finishing shopping she came back to her home.

She was thinking about that day's navel teasing & also thought that why she didn't stop them. She found one piece of pearl still stuck inside her navel, she took it out and smiled a bit. She called me and informed me about the incident happened inside the jewelry shop and I masturbated thinking the situation of the salesmen who enjoyed her navel.

She told me that she enjoyed the navel teasing but, she never want to break the loyalty with me. I calmed her down and asked her to sleep.
Like Reply