Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your secret fantasies about your GF/WIFE?
This thread is all about the fantasies you have about your Girlfriend or your Wife that you never shared. If you wanna share anonymously this is the thread. God for it.

Mine are 
1. Fucking her under open sky( preferably in rajasthan sand dunes)
2.fucking my sister in law and wife together
[+] 3 users Like Deadman2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
for me, I also like sex in open spaces...
other than that, i really want to have a threesome of foursome but that is more of a stretch :P :D
left the forum, please dont ping.
[+] 3 users Like sexnfun59's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 10:48 PM)sexnfun59 Wrote: for me, I also like sex in open spaces...
other than that, i really want to have a threesome of foursome but that is more of a stretch :P :D

Threesome is still a dream for many indians! Btw MMF or FFM?
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 11:46 PM)Deadman2 Wrote: Threesome is still a dream for many indians! Btw MMF or FFM?

if i get to have it, I would try both..prefer MMF..
left the forum, please dont ping.
[+] 1 user Likes sexnfun59's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 07:07 AM)sexnfun59 Wrote: if i get to have it, I would try both..prefer MMF..

Why MMF And not preferably FMF
Like Reply
i have fucked my ex gf in the open but now my current love...she often fantasizes about i do it with her once too 

my fantasy is to watch het fucking with atleast 4 guys together, in daytime, in open sky
[+] 5 users Like justcuriousman's post
Like Reply
(26-02-2021, 01:48 AM)justcuriousman Wrote: i have fucked my ex gf in the open but now my current love...she often fantasizes about i do it with her once too 

my fantasy is to watch het fucking with atleast 4 guys together, in daytime, in open sky

You want her to be a multi cock fucking whore. Nice. Cuckolding too
[+] 2 users Like Deadman2's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
(27-02-2021, 01:38 AM)pavankuckky Wrote: My fantasy abt my gf is to see her getting gangbanged.

Wow! Let your fantasy become true one day
[+] 1 user Likes Rockerz's post
Like Reply
Fucking my gf with my 6 flat mates.. They knows that I am fucking her and filling all her holes.

Just waiting for the right moment.
[+] 3 users Like kumarravi9870's post
Like Reply
(26-02-2021, 11:35 PM)Deadman2 Wrote: You want her to be a multi cock fucking whore. Nice. Cuckolding too

Not just me...its her fantasy too, fucking with atleast  2 3 guye at once, with me watching
[+] 3 users Like justcuriousman's post
Like Reply
any one for voice chat? msg me
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 02:52 AM)justcuriousman Wrote: Not just me...its her fantasy too, fucking with atleast  2 3 guye at once, with me watching

same here.. me n my wife always talk about this while having sex to turn on both of us...
[+] 4 users Like milflover123's post
Like Reply
(27-02-2021, 01:34 PM)kumarravi9870 Wrote: Fucking my gf with my 6 flat mates.. They knows that I am fucking her and filling all her holes.

Just waiting for the right moment.

What about her? Does she know about this fantasy of yours
Like Reply
Anyone online for chat ?
Like Reply
Married hubby Online here. Pm me ur hangout if.
Like Reply
Cuck hubby here - msg me for hangout id
Like Reply
(05-03-2021, 12:22 PM)milflover123 Wrote: same here.. me n my wife always talk about this while having sex to turn on both of us...

What are your fantasies
Like Reply
Great going... for me it is, swapping with close friends.
Like Reply
Threesome. Either FFM or MMF
Like Reply