Adultery photo shoot with aunty
It all started when my wife had gone to her mom's place for a good fortnight during the summer of 2014.

On the day my wife had left for her mom's place I returned to my flat at around 9pm and was unlocking my door.

She lived in the opposite flat and she opened her flat door exactly when I was unlocking my door at around 9pm and smiled shyly and said Hi and after enquiring about my wife and children she told me that she had some computer problems and she requested if I can set her computer right. Maybe I could even say that she lay in wait for me till that time.

I told her that I shall help her out after my dinner, which I had brought in a parcel. I finished my dinner quickly and immediately hit the bell within the next 10 -15 minutes.

I checked her computer and found that everything was perfectly Ok. But she insisted that she was unable to use the webcam and internet properly on her system. I rechecked the computer, the modem, the webcam, the drivers, etc., I even did a virus scan all the time talking to her. She was dressed in a Bottle Green Salwar Suit and had kept her chunni on the television in the hall. Since the dress was not a tight fitting one and she was bending quite often to switch on the UPS and check wires behind the table, I could not stop my eyes preying on her megasize boobs. She was quite aware that I was watching her boobs and my eyes were not able to make eye contact with her. But she seemed to ignore that.

After almost 30minutes of troubleshooting, I ruled out any problem in her computer. But she still seemed to disagree and looked dissatisfied. Hence I offered her my system if she so wished.

She declined saying it was too late now and maybe will come tomorrow. I was disappointed but acted cool and left her flat.

The next evening I came back late

and had my dinner and was on my computer and she messaged me and we chatted for some time.
[+] 1 user Likes xossipy_6999's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.