Punished naked by neighbour didi(cfnm)
Hi I'm Amit. I was 18 when this happened and I live in my house with my mom Rama, our house was located in a village. My mom's has never seen me naked since I was 10. how Next to our house lived Sonal didi and her husband. Didi was 24 back then. Sonal didi grew grape vines in her backyard and I saw a bunch of ripe grapes hanging, I badly wanted to taste them and I sneaked into her backyard and plucked a bunch of them. I didn't notice Sonal didi was watching me from the window. She came out through the back door and caught me red handed. She was very angry and took me to my mom. Didi complained that I went to her backyard to steal her grapes.mom was furious on hearing this and she said sorry to didi for what I did. Didi didn't let me go that easily, she said that I should be given punishment and told my mom that she is taking me to her home for punishing me. Mom agreed with didi and told to do whatever she wants. Didi dragged me to the front yard of her house. Didi ordered me to remove my t-shirt and shorts.

I hesitanty removed and I was just in my jetty in front of her. I thought this would stop here but it didn't. Didi then ordered " remove your jetty" I was shocked by hearing this, i begged her to let me keep my underwear and she cannot do this to me. I really couldn't bare the shame of being naked in front of someone especially a female. She told me that I didn't have any shame to come and steal her grapes so now I do as I say without any shame . She forcefully pulled down my underwear before I could say anything. I was now totally nude , standing in front of didi as my mom was watching from the window. I just froze for a moment and let the reality sink in. Didi dragged me along with her towards the gate , she opened the gate and made me stand outside the front yard near the roadside. This was the the most humiliating for me , I was naked before the public, the people passing by the road, the other neighbours everyone could see me in that state. Sonal didi pinched my ears and started beating my bum with her hand, when her hand became read she continued beating me with a cane on my bum. I cried and yelled in pain for her to stop. She beat me till my bum was red. She took me back into the front yard and made me stand there naked in the hot sun. The gate was open and the passers could see me like that. She kept me there till evening and now it was time for didi to bath, the women in our village bath near the banks of a river. She changed her dress , tied a towel around her body and took me along with her . I was walking naked with her outside where strangers teased and made fun of me. She took me to the place where the women bath , the women there wore a petticoat or covered themselves in a towel during bath, while I was naked to bath naked in front of them, some women even touched my privates and teased me there. After the bath Sonal didi took me back to my home straightaway she handed me over to my mom naked and told me never repeat this.
[+] 4 users Like busyx99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.