Adultery My wife is not just for me. (Cuckholdstory)
Hallo frieds!! I am Nelsonavin. I wrote the following story under the headline " American Negro & My Wife, " in Tamil in the Xossip forum more than 225 pages. Now I like to post my story translated in English for the non-tamil readers of Xossipy.

Please welcome me and give your comments. Thank you.

My wife and I are married and have been live abroad for many years. We live comfortably and freely abroad. Pleasant married life,
Even though there is no food every day, fucking poojas are definitely going on. Life was going sweetly. But the boring started.
I have a desire in my mind for a long time. How do I tell my wife? I was afraid of what she would say if I said that.
That desire is to see my wife agree with a black man. High market for Negroes in the United States. Negroes' thick, tight long dicks are very popular among white women.
Husbands leave their wives with negroes and enjoy watching their wives fucked by negroes. They also take pictures and videos. I showed videos like this to my wife.
She watched it with disdain and said, "Negroes are ugly. White women are crazy."
I wondered how to persuade my wife who says negative about Negroes to sleep with. My wife who has love and affection to me will do whatever I say. But in this case ???  
One night I lay down next to my wife as if I was not bothering having sex with her.
She was amazed at my behavior and put her hand on my chest and said, "What happened to you today darling? You never let me down having sex with me a day. You are bored with me today.
" Why do you have someone other than me? "She asked." Bodi Mundam. I'm fighting this insanity with you every night, "I said. “What am I useless for you?
If so, will the mistress' new pussy be good? Said my wife, weeping.
"Don't get angry, darling. It's the same every day. There's nothing new in ourlife. "
"Darling can I bdo whatever you want to. Say it. We can do like it," she said.
"Dear darling do you know how many men have a desire on your nipples, boobs like milk jugs and on your buttocks?"
“For our love I gave you my beautiful nipples, ass, why even my cunt. What is wrong now? "
Ok. I agree with you. Just like you gave me your body parts ... hmmm ... come on. "
"Come on and tell me without hesitation I will do anything for you," she said and kissed me.
"Then you do anything for me," I said.
"Yes darling. Tell. I look forward to hearing from you. My pussy is craving for your cock. " she said.
"Can youb give your body to other men as you gave me for our love dear?" It's a new thrill for you and me, "I said nervously.
" Nonsense, " she said,
"Do you have a crush on threesome? that means we are with another man," I muttered.
"What are you joking? This body that touches you will not touch another man. " she said.
"It's not like that, darling. When you do sex with me for a while, you're just saying, ' give me more baby .' "
"That's what I said at an emotional pace."
" I want to see you have fun with another man, "I said.
" What kind of fun darling? "she asked.
" To do sex with strange men. Especially black men. " I said.
"For me, it's just ugly and scary," said my wife.
There is nothing ugly and scary. Swapping with other men, women and couples is not only in the United States but also in India, why it has spread like a contagious disease all over the world. For this, sex clubs and swinger clubs have sprouted everywhere like mushrooms. Even in our India, this swapping  has become very popular. Husband calling a friend and let him having sex with his wife. Indian couples to change and agree their partners to do sex has become common . So in that they are not separated in life. " said I.

"What's the point of doing that? We do everyday every day except for the menstrual days, "said my wife.
"Oh my gosh what's the point of this is that Husband and wife live in harmony, agreeing with each other rather than secretly agreeing with others, without being able to hide within themselves and speak out in fear. "
"Tell me the truth, have you ever imagined that one of your favorites would donsex with you when I dosexwith you? Don't just say no, "I said.
"That's darling I find pleasure in the imagination. Athan feels like i have sex with someone when you and I are in bed. How can it really be darling? " said my wife.
"So your answer is no?" said I.
"I did not say that. When I hear what you say to me, a half-hearted desire develops inside. I will think of about it and answer tomorrow, " said my aspiring wife." said my wife.
"You 're my darling. All right, you're going to sleep now. We'll see a video about this threesome tomorrow," I said as I hugged my wife in ecstasy and fell asleep rubbing my dick on her fat ass thinking it was my cute black Negro dick.
"That's why you call an American Negro. No, they're ugly. And  they are thugs. Why don't you have Indians or whites? It is my mistake I came to America. Why is it so strange to see a Negro have sex  with me? " asked my wife.
" We will see later that you sleep with Indians or whites. I want to see Negro blacks rubbing, kissing, sniffing, licking, biting, tickling, petting you. It was as if their erect long cocks are agreeing to seduce white women, I'm longed to see you agree too. " said I.
"Darling I love you so much. I can not live without you. What if I sacrifice myself for your happiness? Your wish is my wish. " She kissed me.
I also hugged her and kissed her on the forehead, cheeks and lips in joy.
"One more thing." said my wife.
"What one," I asked.
"No, I'm heard that Negroes are more inclined to do anal to women. I'm not even bothered with you yet. " said she.
" Yes that is true. They will leave their dicks behind and enjoy wherever the holes are for women. White women also love the way they punches and punches them in the groin and buttock holes. You too will see paradise if you allow the Negro to fuck in your ass hole once. "I explained.
"Oh no, darling. Let him do whatever he wants except anal. It hurts a lot when he insert his big dick in my ass hole. It is uglier to do it in the rectum. It will bleed. It's scary to hear. " said she.
"Don’t be afraid of it my fucking angel. Hmmm I also have an unbearable desire for your ass hole. Will you give me a place to leave my dick in your ass hole tonight? "I begged her.
"How can such a big dick go into such a small slot?  It hurts, darling. " said my wife.
"Stupid woman. Spit a little saliva into the hole and moistens it, insert the dick in your ass hole slowly pushing it inside will give you pleasure. Come darling turn your beautiful ass i am going to fuck you. "
I made her stand like a dog on the other side.
She said, "Oh, don't do that. It hurts, " saying she turns and showed her beautiful ass.
I rubbed her ass cheeks first. Then I squeezed the ass meat cheeks and slapped them hard. She sighed in pain, "Aaah ... Please, it's hurting." Then I licked her ass and slowly put my tongue in her ass hole. She nodded in pleasure.
Just a little bit of  my tongue went inside. I had an idea of how the big dick of Negroes would go in this. Suddenly I slipped my finger into her ass hole.
She cried,  " Ha.....ah...mom....it hurts. Don't just. I can die now. Just leave it darling. " she throbbed.
I did not leave either. I twisted my finger into her ass hole and asked her, "Does it hurt now, darling? "
"God .. !! Please .. it hurts. Mother, I wish I could die. " she laments.
"A little patience will make the pain go away. " I said inserting my finger in her ass hole, rotating and made it soft.
She screamed, "Ooooo..no..no, my god..mhoom, I can not bear it. Take your finger out..please. "
Then I slid my rod into her ass hole which was soaking wet.
She said "Medua darling."
" Do you like it now? Still it pains? I asked.
"Mhoom .. just a new kind of pleasure for me," she said.
Didn't I say that? It doesn't hurt anymore. "
"If you move your finger it pains. " she said.
I gently pressed my penis into her ass hole.
Now my whole dick went into her ass hole.
She tightened her pillow and moaned and shouted loudly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. " and gave scream of lust
The climax came for me too. " Bitch... lift and push your butt. I will tear your ass you bitch.. " giving hard banging, pushing and shoving my hard rod in her ass as I said it.
My wife also said, "Darling is coming to me. ah..ah..darling. Do the negroes also pound like this in ass? It would be nice if he drove me.  Call him now. I can not suppress the lust to seduce him. " saying this she pushed her ass to support me.
It was a new experience for her and she was squeezing her muscles with pain.
"Easy darling da. If you tighten your ass muscle like this my dick will not go inside," saying I rubbed her bouncy flesh a little.
She moaned in pleasure as the ass hole spread automatically.
She also got the punches as she muttered "Mmha, mmha..oh..oh .. very nice".
Eventually her climax came and she pushed her butt away.
I also approached my climax and shot my hot white soup in her pussy.
My semen was oozing along with her pussy juice from her cunt like the milk overflows.
I hugged and kissed her . In return she showered kisses all over my face.
After a while she hugged and kissed me, "When and where will we do with Negro? " She asked.
I said, "Here's a sex club. Let's go there and catch one. Do you want it darling? " Inasked her.
She blinked and said, "You are asking me if I want to after ignite the fire of lust in my body."
" Okay dear I will make an arrangement on the coming Saturday or Sunday. Now you sleep thinking about it "
I fell asleep hugging her.

To be continued.
[+] 2 users Like nelsonnavin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Welcome Nelson. Great start. Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
Amazing start, please continue,,
Like Reply
To fullfil her curiosity we went to a sex club at closed place one saturday. My wife was wearing a brown bra and a string tanga.

It was beautiful for her. No man who saw her in that lingerie would leave her alone.
There are many clubs in the environment where we live. We went to our favorite club.
There we were warmly welcomed without distinction of color, caste or religion. What's different in sex? At that time everyone was predicted to be a family.
One world, one love lets get together and be alright. There were men, women, couples, adults, and people of many races. All can mix and match with their favorites.
There isn no place for coercion, or bang in the sex club. Some were half naked and some were completely naked. We were half-dressed because it was new to us. Although my wife's sexy bikini fascinated all there.
They stared at her without taking their eyes away from her. Her plump breasts tucked into a black bikini bra. Her shiny pomegranate stalk, which was halfway out of the sring tanga. This was a sight to behold for them.
They all had their favorite drinks. We also drank wine.
There were public room,  separate rooms. There were several gymnasiums called saunas and swimming pools in that club. There were holes in some of the rooms. Through those holes you can hide and see the sex play of others inside.
When we are in the front room talking to others,
From those separate rooms loud moaning noises were heard, " Mmmm ssss hmmm aahhhh sss hmmm aahhh sss hmmmmchschchs: aaaaah hmmmmmmm " during the orgasm.
My wife was scared and anxious. A few white men came and sat next to my wife and rubbed her mane and said, " ndian women are in good shape. Your wife has chocolate color skin, " they praised. I also said thanks to them. But this was embarrassing for my wife. She sighed slightly.
This is the first time other men's hands touched her body. She shuddered.
They looked at her lustfully. It was like inviting her to go to that separate room right now. My wife looked at me.But my focus is on where the Negro is.
They came out of the those rooms after enjoying the pleasure of fucking in those separate rooms to take a bath.
As I wished a negro left that room after having sex fun with the white couple and went to the bathroom to bathe and clean with them.
He looked at my wife as he was passing us by and left with a sI liked him, a perfect negro for my wife I thought. light smile.
I liked him much. A perfect negro for my wife. Good height, muscular body. Even after he fucked that white lady his penis did not shrink. It is still ready for another round.
"How do you like him? " I asked my wife.
She said, "Okay. But a question. "
"What?" I asked.
"Darling, must I sleep with everyone here? That's what they look like. " said she.
"Nothing like that. If you don´t like nothing will happen. They will not bother you. " I reassured her.
After bathing, the Negro came to our front room. He bought a glass of whiskey at the bar and sat down next to my wife and looked at us and said "hello."
We looked at him, and in response and said “hello. "
" Are you from India?
We said, " Yes. "
"I haven´t seen any Indians coming to such clubs. Is it the first time for you both? "
We said, Yes. " shaking our heads.
"Very nice, very nice. Does your wife like this atmosphere? " asked the negro.
" It is new to her but she likes it. " said I.
Although I was nearby, Even if I allow it, to a chaste wife, when a stranger is clinging to her side and  when he laid his hand on her she would be scared and get goose bumps and she will push and push away from him.
My wife moved away from  him a little and clung to me.He understood why she had done so.
" Your wife is so sexy. Her black bikini is so sexy. She has a wonderful braun skin. All matches to her skin." saying he stroke her hand.
Then an American in front of us said, "" This is the first time I going to see a black cock fucking a brown cunt." saying he laughed.
My wife was ashamed to hear it.
" I do not feel ashamed or afraid, " I whispered  in her ear.
Look here how many women like you are free.
Did you see that Negro´s hard dick?  Do you like it?  " I turned her attention to me.
" Yes Darling. " said she.
"Okay then you sit on his lap and hug him and let the fire of lust burn in him. " I told her.
My wife stood up smiling and she put her arm around his neck.
He also put his left hand behind her back. He put his hand on her pale yellow thigh. He saw the beauty of her breasts.
I also closely watched their activities.
She had given herself completely to him. I could see that the way she sat on his lap.
Now my wife forgot all about fear and shyness and lowered her bra down a bit and showed her beautiful boobs to him.
Noone need to say what she must do if she has lust.
As the negro saw her voluptous breasts, " Wow. What round milky boobs! Today I want to squeeze them and suck them. I am very hungry and thirsty for them. Do you like me fondling and sucking them honey. I'm so hungry and thirsty over them. " he exclaimed.
" I want to fondle your boobs and suck it, Do you like it, " saying he sucked her one boobs.

When negro´s mouth started sucking my wife's breasts, Forgetting herself, she began to moan, " Shhhhh..I like it.  I'm sorry for saying that blacks are naughty. "
Seeing this scene I was overwhelmed by my wife. Really now she thinks he is me.
No matter what she was afraid of When he fucks her on the bed in the bedroom, her heart beats faster and faster, she will sweat, her hands begins to tremble. These are all just a matter of time. His warm water (cum) dripped down to her womb everything will be fine. Her fear would go away if a few times strangers like this pump their cum nto her.
For a while he sucked and tasted her boobs & nipples with the sound, " pach...pach...pooch. "
Then he said to me, "  If you and your wife don´´t mind, can we we have some fun? We can go in a room where there are not more other people . Ok, do you like it ? "
We immediately got up and held our hands and went with him. My wife smiled and held his hand.

What happened in the room will be tomorrow. Thanks for the support.
[+] 1 user Likes nelsonnavin's post
Like Reply
Nice going Nelson. Thank you. Continue soon
Like Reply
In the room He held her back with both hands. His lips cupped her earlobe.

The breath of their noses exchanged and exchanged on both their faces. Her eyes widened as he spoke nothing.
He hugged her tightly. My wife kissed him on his lips.
Negro held his hand behind her neck and kissed her nicely.
Her tongue and his tongue entangled with each other, licked nicely. They exchanged saliva flavors.
The Negro now cupped her boobs with the the bra and squeezed, pressed her lips together and kissed her. My wife also pressed her lips nicely and kissed the Negro lips.
Negro now put his head on my wife's neck licked and kissed her. My wife moaned, " Aaaaaasaha. It is good. I cannot bear the pleasure he gives.
Her competing black color bra looked good on her yellow body. He licked her lips while pressing and squeezing both boobs with the bra.
I was surprised of my wife. My wife, who said the Negro is  ugly and abhorent is now tastes his saliva. My wifes eyes were closed in bliss.
" Your wife is cooperating well." She is like a bitch." Said he kissed her. Kissing her her took her one breast out of her bra cup and sucked and kissed it wildly. then he bit her nipple.
She hugged him tightly, screaming "A… .A…. A… ..A… .. A… .A… .. A .."
He lowered her bra so that he wanted to see the hidden rabbits (boobs). She unhooked her bra and tossed it to one side. My wife’s nipples were protruding in pink colour. When he saw it, he licked the circles around the nipples, which were in a frenzy. He sucked on her right nipple. He placed his hand on her left breast and rubbed hard.
My wife started muttering, " sss..aaahah..mummy.." in bliss.
His every touch my wife was enjoying it with her eyes closed forgetting I am near them.
When he licked the nipples with his tongue she said, "Don't do that. Can't stand it...ah..aa.ah " But he bit her breast here and there in lust. My wife moaned loudly. " Tell the negro darling it is paining. aa..ahah..ho..hoho..stop...stop you black dog. "She screamed.
He did not stop. He put his left hand across her shoulder, he squeezed her left breast nicely, swallowed her right breast in his mouth and sucked.
Doing this he placed his hand between my wife´s thighs and tried to spread them.
My wife said "Aa. Aa. Aa. Stop it please… stop..you bloody bastard. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she shouted.
Suddenly she did not know what she was thinking, she pressed his head well against her chest and hugging his shoulder and she screamed, " aa..ahah suck it...sss..suck it hard blacky... " and bit his shoulder.
He said, “Aaa, bitch. Why are you is biting. Do you have itchy in your cunt? "
"It's just .. over mood," she said and smiled.
" Your hubby is a lucky man. " he said.
She too is starting to climb the mood. Her hand beagan to tight him. He too began to taste her petals (lips). Thus the two kissed and soaked for a few minutes.
As he tasted her petals and tongue, he placed his hand on her thighs a banana stalk and rubbed them. He rubbed her thighs nicely and pinched. she jumped for joy and pet his cheek and pinched his cheek and said,  "Naughty man. Are you so mad of me."
"Desire, lust, As soon as I saw your nipple, I immediately felt like a good soap. Not only that, I want to taste your cunt and fuck you the whole day. You fucking bitch.
Her behaviour was new to me that time. When I fuck her, and in lust said to her, " You bitch, You prostitute, " she said I should not call like that, is now enjoying the same words when the negro called her filthy. She laughs and hugged him passionately.
Their kisses and sucking boobs and nipples continued like the monsoon rain.
The Negro was showing her his total lust mania. He was now at his peak of orgasm. The Negro's dick was now fully erect and throbbing.
Then he rubbed her belly and beat the rhythm on it.
 He dipped his one finger into her wide navel hole and rotated it. "Ava… .that… ..that… ..that… .that… .. no." As my wife shook her head moaned. He licked it nice and kissed it.
He put his tongue into her navel hole and licked and he rubbed both her thighs and spreadthem. his cock.
She gave him a nice tight hug and kiss in return. The Negro kissed my wife on her lips with so much affection. My wife just hugged him and kissed him.
The Negro rubbed her boobs with more pressure now. My wife, " slowly...slowly..softly you blacky. " moaned and shook her head.
At the same time the other men were watching our orgy as they shoved their cock through the holes in the room where we were.
The moans, screams, and screams of others in the adjoining rooms echoed in our ears.
He licked her navel and tasted it.
He spread her thighs and rubbed her pussy over her panty. The panty was wet with her love juice.
When his hand touched her pussy, my wife lamented, " , "Shhhhhhhh....ahahahhhh...hhhhhhhhhhh..."
Negro inserted his finger inside her panty, rubbed her pussy and sent it inside her clit.
My wife could not bear it.
She  sighed,      "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "
She closed her eyes. She enjoyed the good pleasure. She showed no resistance.
My wife held the negro´s hair and pulled his face to her boobs and pressed and asked him to suck them hard.
He also sucked her nipples like a hungry child.
Then he rubbed her navel and sucked another good nipple.
My wife has just started pouring her love juice from her cunt.
Negro´s dick  slowly slapped my wife's thigh. My wife was sexually well emotional.
Then he threw off her pantyhose. He started stroking her pussy hair with his fingers. When he stroke her vaginal hairs, Her pussy started leaking.
She sighed in pleasure "sssssssssssssssssss.." She grabbed his cock in desire and shook it.
He  tasted her lips and boobs alternately. She, " aaaaaa ...it hurts.Aaaaaa ..... Momma ... It hurts so much. " he made her suffer under agony.
 " Ah... ah... You Indian fucking bitch….scream you dirty bitch....stroke my black dick good..." He shouted in lust.
My wife did not allow him to take his upper hand on her.  "Shut up you African gorilla. Your African women are the bitches. You black giant. I will fuck your black dick today. " She shouted as she gripped her dick tightly.
 " Hahaha, I know the Indian bitches are so spicy. When they are arouses they spit out dirty words. But I like you. Come suck my dick." He shouted angrily.
My wife laughed and grabbed his dick. As her hand clasped his black dick it  rose like iron. She was scared to touch it at first. She has never touched a dick such a big size.
But he placed her hand on his well erected rod and shook it well.
Then she pulled down and threw away his panties and started licking his hard dick in her mouth. My wife sucked his black rod with a frenzy.
My wife's saliva glistened all over on his hard black dick.
She was licking his nut with her pointed tongue and now she started tasting his left nut completely in her mouth. His eyes half closed and he, " mmm...sss...haaa, " moaned.
As if squeezing his nut in the mouth, She listened to him and smiled at him.
His black rod stood like a missile.
Moisten the left nut well and finish the sucking she began to roll gently his nuts with her hand. Her golden fingers rubbed and rubbed his nuts.
Her tongue licking the nut  kissing the beginning of his cock and  put his dick in her mouth as she put the banana in her mouth.
He could not bear the emotion, " Suck it. Go deeper into your mouth." He grabbed her head and pressed. He grabbed her head and pressed and pressed.
She sucked as she shook her head up and down to make a sucking sound of "Mhoom..pp..kubuk....  " She was agitated.
The dick in her mouth began to stiffen. although It choked on the throat but she did not let go.
" Hey blacky.. I am a lucky woman. When my hubby told about you I misunderstood you. " she murmured and spit her saliva on his dick and placed her lips on it.

But he lifted his ass up and pushed the stiff elephant into her mouth until it went down her throat. As his plunger was inserted in her mouth she suffocated.
So she sucked it slowly. When she was suffocating while sucking he held her tightly as to ache her said, " suck..suck you Indian bitch..suck it good...aaa..aahh. " he squeezed her ass and boobs painfully.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210126-225359.jpg]
Like Reply
Is the story is not good enough for you dear friends?
Like Reply
Nice storie
Like Reply
Very nice story bro. Please continue
Like Reply
superb bro kkep it comming
Like Reply
Nice keep going
Like Reply
There were tears in her eyes. It was as if cum was coming to him.

" Come my indian fucking doll. It´s enough. Because of your blowing my dick I feel like cumming and your pussy is also wet & ready for a fuck. Lie on your back so that I could lick your wet cunt."
saying he put his both hands under her thighs and lifted and put her on the sofa. My wife had a slight convulsion in her buttocks and back the way he threw her on the sofa.
" AhAh hey. You stupid. It will pain.  "  saying she fell on the sofa. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her hard to the side under the sofa.
She said, "Don't bother me too much. You dirty animal. " She pinched him as she lamented. This made me laugh.
My wife, who says no to black people, now treats him like her own boy. This is how our Indian girls are.
Black, white, adult, ugly, In their warmth, as they caress and cling to their bodies, the heat rises. Our ladies dedicate themselves to them. I let her enjoy her freedom. Because I was the one who pushed her into this life.
My wife asked him to treat her softly without hurting her.
" Don´t be afraid darling. I am not hurting you. Instead I am going to give you utmost pleasure. Wow..Wow. Your Indian brown pussy is so wet & moist. Saliva is coming in my tongue. It begs for my tongue. "
He spread her thighs even wider as his mouth opened in surprise. As he stretched her thighs even wider, her pussy hole with full of her pussy juice was visible. This scene caught his eyes.
She could not bear the lust either.  "Why are you staring at my cunt. My cunt wants your thick black tongue. Come & put it in and lick it." Unable to bear the lust she put out her tongue and lifted her pussy for him.
He too was impatient. Then he moved his face to her pussy. He licked the honey with his pointed tongue on her pussy. My wife " ahhhhhhhh..... Oohhhhhhhmmmmm..... Mmmmmmm.... " she moaned loudly.
The negro started kissing her pussy which was overflowing with pussy water. She was emotional when his mouth touched her vaginal petals. She "ahmmm..... mmmmmm...."moaned in low voice.
Then he started rubbing her pussy hair with his fingers. He then brushed her clit with his tongue.
She is in agony, " lick...put your tongue deeper and lick..oh. " she was murmuring and she grabbed his head with her both hands and squeezed.
Then she looked at me and said, " Darling husband. I can't stand it..Myyy goodddddd..... ". She screamed.
He squeezed both her boobs and stuck his tongue inside her pussy well. She was in a trance as he was drilling for a long time.
" ahhhmmmm........ Ohhhhhhh..... blacky darling put your elephant size penis and fuck me harder. I can´t stand..kill me blacky, youson of a black bitch. " she screamed.
He did not give up either. He licked the clitoris of her vagina with his tongue.
 She got hysterical and buried his head in her pussy shouting, You are awsommmmme......"  
Her pussy began to ooze like yogurt as it felt numb. Her thick yogurt overflowed into his mouth. Negro licked her pussy yogurt well. She gripped his head well with both thighs.

As he licked and licked her yogurt taste pussy nicely and made her feel the thrill she, " ahhhh..... Hmmmm..... Uffff...... Itsssss gooodddddd..... my blacky bastard..just like that.. " that she was unaware of herself she made him climax.
Then he bit her vaginal petals. My wife said " ohhh..... ah ..softly da ... it hurts. If you torment me like this, the climax that comes to me will be gone. Do it gently. That's why I like you so much. If I bite your dick will it not pain you supid African gorilla! " saying She took his head out of her pussy.
I could not stop laughing. Early days she was like a snake in a cage hiding her venom. Now she spits her venom out.
He also laughed and squeezed and sucked her fleshy boobs and nipples, and let her lie down like that, he put his penis close to her lips  and said , " suck it. you Indian bitch. "
She did it. With a little more sucking Negro said to her, " Spread your legs. I will slip my fingers into your clit. Your pussy will melt in a few minutes. "
My wife did not say anything in protest. She stretched out again and kissed and sucked his elephant penis.
His erection stood upright as she sucked and moaned.
He looked at me and said, " Nelson I want to be in the same life as you. There must be a kind of lustful Goddess like your wife...Ahhh. " he swung his fingers away from the hole in her pussy, zoomed it a little bit.
My wife unable to withstand the heat of lust,  sighed and screamed, " aahhhh.... mmmmm.... "(her pussy leaked)
Now he was doing the mouth fucking.
His cock smacked up to her throat as he fucked  her mouth.
She could not swallow. " slurp.... sluuurppp...... sluuurppp.. " she moaned and sucked it.
They have reached their peak.
" I leave my weapon in your gold mine, I fuck and tear your dirty Indian cunt which married a son of a bitch (he meant me), you will divorce him and come to me begging, " Oh my cupid african negro..there never be anyone else but you for me. " He lamented in that frenzy.
The negro climbed on top of her, put his black hard dick on her vaginal mound and made beating drum sound like, Dub..tappa dappad ... dappada..dappada.
According to the beat that he made on her vagina mound my wife also moaned, " Shh..aa..sachcha..sa..aa.. " As if intoxicated with pleasure, she gave her body a sigh of relief.
"Now spread your pussy and show me. I am going to insert my cock in your pussy. " he said.
My wife removed the hair around her pussy by hand. and spread her pussy and showed the pussy hole for him.
Negro´s cock rubbed the tip of her clitoris with the petals of her vagina.
My wife moaned, " ahhhhh........ Ahhhhhhhh........ Ohhhhhh......." and stroke his thighs.
He pressed his penis straight to her pussy. His penis had gone halfway into my wife's pussy door.
My wife, "ahmm...... Ohhh......stop..stop blacky. " She shouted.
" Why are shouting you Indian prostitute ( I didn´t take it serious) ?
" It´s the unbearable torment when your dick going in my tight pussy. " she complained.
I saw he was inserting his penis into my wife's pussy. As his penis touched her femininity and she is subdued.
Then he enjoys my wife without any resistance.
My wife is crushed under his body without showing any resistance to him. Gradually, my wife's hands began to caress his body.
According to his rythm she was moaning as " Mma, Mma, Ma, Sss, Sss. "
She lifted her legs, put around his waist and wrapped them around him. I could feel better that she had consented to him.
She also seemed to enjoy it screaming as " Mom, Mom, ohhh..... Hmmmmm..... Mummyyyy..... Ahmmm......" with her eyes closed.
She was enjoying his cock inside her pussy and said, " hey blacky..yours is a good size cock. it goes very deeperin my cunt.  hmmm..... ahmmm... " she burnt in the fire of pleasure.
He squeezed both of her boobs with his both hands and pounded faster and harder in her cunt, " ahhhh..... Hmmmm..... Uffff...... Itsssss gooodddddd..... Hmm no I can't stoppp...... Hmmmmm.... Ifffff.... Ahhhmmmmm......" my wife´s moaning and screaming noise filled the sex club.
She embraced him with her both hands and both legs, sniffed his forehead and kissed him.
Fucking her he put his black tongue and rotated it inside her mouth. She also stuck out her tongue and rubbed his tongue.
Then he lowered his face and sucked her fleshy boobs and nipples alternately.
My wife pushed her thighs up and down the threshold of her nice pussy pushing him according to his punching speed.
 She bit his shoulder while screaming "Aa .. Aa .. Aa .."
Now her hot love juice flowed like a flood with the sound of a squirt from inside her body. She embraced him tightly and held his body tightly with both thighs.
He increased the speed of the punch. She screamed " .ho… .. ho… .. ah. Ayo… .paining blacky... stop stop..
" Does it hurt, darling? Now I will fuck you without tormenting you. I put my dick in your pussy and take it slowly out. Does it hurt now darling? " asked the negro.

To be continued
[+] 2 users Like nelsonnavin's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210128-131135.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210128-131114.jpg]
Like Reply
HOT and HARD going.
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 11:59 PM)nand Wrote: HOT and HARD going.

thanks  Nand
Like Reply
yourock thanks
Like Reply
(29-01-2021, 02:11 PM)Tanveer Wrote: yourock thanks

Thanks too bro. Heart happy
Like Reply
" Does it hurt, darling? Now I will fuck you without tormenting you. I put my dick in your pussy and take it slowly out. Does it hurt now darling? " asked the negro.

"I can't stand you stabbing ah .. ah .. ah ..…" she screamed and bit his shoulder.
" How is it nowbitch? Still paining? or it the pain of pleasure? " negro asked my wife keeping his hard rod in er cunt and rotating.
" No pain. Do it well. Ahhhh Hmmmm... Nice. Uffff...... Itsssss gooodddddd.....Nice punch. hit me harder and fast blacky. " now her moaning sound become higher.
Suddenly she pressed his head well against her chest. She hugged his shoulder and scratched it with her nails in lust.
He said in pain, "Hey..hey ....Goddess of India. Are you so mad at me?  Your hubby is watching everything. Then you have a problem at home. "
" You have nothing to worry about. He would say nothing. I do as he pleases. I lie on in the bed like wood and You climb on top of me, three or four punches in my cunt with your dick, and pour your soup my husband doesn´t like that sex. I don't like it either. Is it my darling? " asked me with funny smile.
I said, "Yes man. Today my wife is yours. You can enjoy her as you want. The fire of lust that you give should stay in her body forever and burn away.  She should say your name and sleep with me. All right, all right. I do not want to be as an obstacle for you both. Continue your lust game. " saying I told my wife to rub his dick.
Because of my endless talking his dick was a little shrunken.
He just lay on top of her, My wife rubbed his dick and made it stiffen.
He kept on kissing her as he tied her up to him. " Shake it even faster. That's what keeps me cumming. "
When he was overwhelmed and climaxed, he said to her, "Do you like the way I fuck you on the back of your ass  like a dog?"
My wife said, " Yes. I like it darling. But you can’t just do it in my butt. "
" Why ? " he asked.
" It hurts. Further your big elephant penis will find difficult to penetrate my little ass hole, But you can fuck my ass cheeks. " said she.
He said, "Do not be afraid. I will not do that. First you get up and stand like a dog, you Indian stray dog. " saying he put her up to doggy position.
My wife now standing like a dog on her two arms and two knees said, " Wait you son of a african bitch till I kneel. "
She stood ready like a dog showing her ass to him.
She lay down with her head on the sofa handle. She spread her ass with her one hand.
When he saw her mango-colored fleshy ass cheeks, he caressed them and slapped them.
My wife, " Why you slap me... aahhhh.... mmmmm.... it hurts me. " She whimpered. He again slapped her ass cheeks.
" You have got nice round ass cheeks like maththalam. because of I played on them in desire.. " saying he hit couple of punches on her ass .
My wife could not withstand the pain of his punches shouted at him, "Just don't play you son of a bitch. The pain is going to put me out of the mood now. Now are you fuck me like a dog Or Are you going to hit my butt? Here look at my hole, "she said spreading it with one hand.
When he saw her pussy hole, he said, "Wow, that pussy hole is a good tight. Wait. A little saliva will melt it. " saying he spit  saliva on her fingers, rub the top of her pussy hole, tried to let the finger into her ass hole.
My wife said, " Hey..what are you doing .. sss.... hey, take it out...Hmmm hey cheee" she sighed.
The Negro bends down and licks her ass hole and kisses it. He licked her ass with his long black tongue making sounds `pachch..puchch.. ´
"Hey don't do it .. don't...leave it... ugly..". She said and laughed.
She said, " insert your cock in my cunt and fuck me like a dog. I am ready. My cunt is also ready. " she pleaded.
His dick was erected and stretched out and longed for her cunt. Slowly he pushed it into her clit.
When she felt his cock in her vagina, she started moaning, "mmmmmmmmm...... Mmmmmmm......"
 He held her ass cheeks tightly with his both hands punched her harder.
Her ass and his thighs sounded "tap tap tap. " as if they had been hit by a good bang.
My wife moaned"Ahh..Ang..Ang ...That´s it.  that's a good punch. Punch faster darling. Aaaa.. Ang. .Ang. ”" She moaned loudly. He increased the speed of punching.
He had his dick deep inside her cunt, pulled it out and pushed it in and stroked it many timneds.
Both of her breasts swung up and down.
He pulled both of her hands behind her back nicely with both of his hands, held them and banged her hard.
Banging her pussy hard he asked, " How is it now you Indian bitch? How far does my dick go inside your pussy? At that time he pulled her hair back and grabbed it as firm as he could and banged her hard.
My wife, " Sooper daa. With your every thunder strike withyour african gorilla penis, I feel that it touches my womb. said screaming.
As she moaned loudly, " ummmmmmm........ Ahhhh Hmmmm... " he increased even more his speed.
 He stretched out his hand in front of her, he grabbed and squeezed her boobs & nipples that hung, He banged her pussy from behind.
Her moaning increased louder and louder.
Then he slowed down and gently pushed pushed his dick in and out.
She said two quality of orgasms came into her pussy and made the pussy wet. He immediately took dick out and bent down and licked her pussy. Slowly he put his tongue in her ass hole.
She moved her ass, " Mm ssss alas, don't. You are trying to fuck my ass hole again. You cunning bastard. Don´t you know that your anagonda dick won´t go inside my small hole? Please don´t do it. " saying she pushed his head away from her ass.
Then she looked at me said, " Nelson darling tell him not to put his penis in my ass hole. I suffered a lot as you did the ass fuck yesterday. " She said that as she was crying.
I said to my wife, " Don´t be afraid darling. You know it will be nice and pleasurable after sometime. I love you darling. Let him fuck your ass hole. When he fuck your ass and you enjoy it, that iswhat I like from you darling. Please my dear. " I pleaded.
she felt pity on me and said, " Well, darling I will do as you please. "
The negro understood what I said to my wife in English and said to me, " If your wife doesn´tlike it I won´t do it Nelson. "
My wife felt pity on him as she saw his gentleman quality. She worried that she misunderstood the African and had incorrect opiniom about the black race.
Did my wife allowed him to fuck her ass hole?  To be continued,
Like Reply