Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Indians getting into cuckold lifestyle?
This thread is open to your views on cuckold lifestyle and why are so many indians indulging into it.
Share your views
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: IMG-20201119-195153-387.jpg]
image hosting website
[+] 1 user Likes Deadman2's post
Like Reply
That's my wife
Like Reply
bcos they are not satisfied by single person, like money they start more and different pleasures in sex..
[+] 1 user Likes danielkunar's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2021, 12:27 PM)danielkunar Wrote: bcos they are not satisfied by single person, like money they start more and different pleasures in sex..

That doesn't make sense! The thing you quoted is infidelity not cuckolding
Like Reply
(14-01-2021, 04:03 PM)Deadman2 Wrote: That doesn't make sense! The thing you quoted is infidelity not cuckolding

when a pair satisfied with there sex life, then don't need any extra.

when she or he or both need a extra fun, it's lead to cuckold
Like Reply
Yes i am cuck husband,,about think this my dick alltime turn on,,dont know why
[+] 4 users Like sayan210's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2021, 04:51 PM)sayan210 Wrote: Yes i am cuck husband,,about think this my dick alltime turn on,,dont know why

What made you a cuck? By instinct or by choice. Kindly explain
Like Reply
(14-01-2021, 04:48 PM)danielkunar Wrote: when a pair satisfied with there sex life, then don't need any extra.

when she or he or both need a extra fun, it's lead to cuckold

That leads to cheating, infidelity, extra marital affair not necessarily cuckolding
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 07:58 AM)Deadman2 Wrote: That leads to cheating, infidelity, extra marital affair not necessarily cuckolding
if any one of the partner is truthfull means  affair and other suite if both are unsatisfied create a new definition as cuckolding
i just said in general buddy..
Like Reply
Yes I am a cuck husband now. Just the thought of my wife being fucked by other guy makes me hard
[+] 3 users Like vicky123247's post
Like Reply
All are make others to fool???
Like Reply
From my experience

Mostly because of wifes past and exes

Too busy lifestyle of men who are not now good in bed

N trying something new from boring sex life

Many husbands find cuckoldism makingthem horny

Thats my experience after talking with hundreds of cucks
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 06:06 AM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: From my experience

Buddy I won't accept your 2nd point, here busy doesn't play any role.
when the pair lost the interest on each other or not satisfied, the leed to affair or  if both are aware means it lead to cuckold..
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 09:39 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Yes I am a cuck husband now. Just the thought of my wife being fucked by other guy makes me hard

That doesn't make you a cuckold. That's just a fantasy
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 06:06 AM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: From my experience

You're sounding like a cuckold's journalist. How would you find 100s of cuckolds that are open for talks. Hard to digest
Like Reply
(15-01-2021, 09:59 PM)Wifefuckers Wrote: All are make others to fool???

Not all but most of them
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 08:00 AM)Deadman2 Wrote: That doesn't make you a cuckold. That's just a fantasy

My wife is getting fucked by a guy and I have seen the guy with my wife once when I followed my wife being hidden. When the guy was holding my wife on her waist that actually made me hard and now the desire of watching my wife getting fucked has become very high. Believe me I am not getting at all angry with my wife even after knowing all of this.
[+] 3 users Like vicky123247's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 09:32 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: My wife is getting fucked by a guy and I have seen the guy with my wife once when I followed my wife being hidden. When the guy was holding my wife on her waist that actually made me hard and now the desire of watching my wife getting fucked has become very high. Believe me I am not getting at all angry with my wife even after knowing all of this.

Basically she was cheating on you and you caught her but you ain't mad ? Interesting.
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 11:22 PM)Deadman2 Wrote: Basically she was cheating on you and you caught her but you ain't mad ? Interesting.

Not cheating she told me before but I thought she is just making stories. Now all these incidents made me want to see her getting fucked in front of me.
Like Reply