Adultery Married lady seduced by a younger stranger
"Yes, I'll give Dr.Nikhil the message. He is with a patient at the moment but will get back to you shortly. Thank you for calling."

Pinky  Roy  hung up the phone. She smiled to herself as she filled in the date and time on the message slip. She had reason to smile, for she had done well in her first month on the job.

After getting married sixteen years ago, Pinky  has done the stay at home motherly thing - popped out a couple kids, attended PTM meetings, made cupcakes, laundry, dishes and all the other daily chores around the house. She always had dinner ready for her husband, Anish , each night he returned home from work. She did not mind this at first. She loved her kids and her husband and would do anything for them. But, the past several years things changed.

The kids, Arup  and Mili , were now teenagers and didn't want to spend time with her. They both had their own set of friends and, outside of school, would spend each afternoon with them. Anish  was promoted several times over the years with increased responsibilities. While the pay is good, the amount of time Anish  now spends at work or on a business trip was frustrating her. Not only was she alone just about all day every day, she and Anish  have not had sex in months. Pinky  began to question just about everything from her cooking, to how good of a mother she was, to how attractive she was. Since she had the kids, she put on a few pounds. And her husband, for all intents and purposes, ignored her now.

Just over a month ago she decided to change things up. She was determined to get a job and prove to herself she was capable of more than the nothing her family made her feel like. To feel wanted. To feel sexy and admired.

As she finished filling out the message slip, she heard a muffled voice through the glass separating her reception desk from the waiting room, "Package for Dr. Nikhil."

She remained sitting and reached up and pushed the glass partition aside. She was caught off guard when her eyes found the handsome young man standing in the reception area. He had a dark complexion with steel grey eyes and looked to be at most a few years older than her son. His hand held a small package on the reception counter.

"Do you want dick?" She heard him say.

She blinked and shook her head quickly. Did she just hear him right?

"Excuse me," she asked.

"Do you want it? The package." He tapped the box with his hand. "Who can sign for it? I have at least ten other stops to make and it's getting late. And while I don't mind chatting with a beautiful lady like yourself I need to get moving."

Pinky  noticed his eyes drop to admire her cleavage. She knew the angle from where he stood and she sat provided an ample view.

"Who's it for?" she asked. She then smiled, straightened her shoulders and leaned forward. She rested her elbows on her desk, pushing her breasts together and out for his visual enjoyment.

"I told you, Dr.Nikhil," the young man said.

"Yes, I can sign for him." She reached up to take the package and the small tablet he provided for her signature.

He pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans and waited for her to sign. He continued to stare at the exposed portion of her breasts.

Pinky  felt slightly flush. She knew he was staring at her and she liked it. Since she had started working as a receptionist at the medical office she started noticing men and women looking longingly at her. The looks she received made her feel good. She enjoyed their hungry eyes and would wear blouses and skirts that accentuated her curves. Many blouses, like the one she wore today, provided plenty to tease.

The cold, air conditioned office would leave her nipples clearly visible as they stood stiff beneath the light fabric. Most men and women she would greet at the reception desk seemed to enjoy the view that she provided them.

As she signed the tablet, she noticed him shift back and forth where he stood but could still feel his eyes taking off here top. She knew he was trying to imagine what her tits would look like without the blouse over them.

Pinky  handed him the tablet back and grabbed the small package. She pushed back on her chair and turned around to place the package in Dr. Nikhil's inbox. She knew he was still looking. Still sitting, she twisted in her seat and reached to place the package in the inbox. As she did, her skirt rode up revealing her sheer stockings and round thighs.

She turned back around and asked, "Anything else?"

He grinned broadly, "Actually, yes. Would you like to go on a date?"

"Thank you, but one, I'm married and two, I think I'm old enough to be your mom," Pinky  said. "Now, do you mind if I get back to work?" She smiled at the young man and started to slide the glass back.

"My name is Sid. I'll be back in again to see you!, will be waiting for you at The Eclipse Lounge " he smiled and winked as he turned to leave.

Pinky  sighed quietly to herself as he left. She squeezed her thighs together. A hungry ache was gnawing at her from within. It had been a long time since she had had sex and the past month had only inflamed that urge. She couldn't help it now. Her imagination was racing as she pictured the delivery guy, Sid , and her together. However, she quickly snapped out of it. She had something else planned after work.

Glancing at the clock, she saw that five minutes remained before she was off work. Her clit began to throb  in anticipation.

Her husband had not been the least suspicious when she phoned earlier that she would be late tonight. She had expected that reaction from him. For one, he often worked late and, on occasion, the Dr's would have some appointments that would run late. However, that was not the case tonight. He did not know what she really had planned. Pinky  smiled to herself while she drummed her pen on the desk. Anish  would be mad and most likely divorce her and take everything and the kids if he knew the truth. But the deep longing gnawing inside her...

"Fuck him," she slammed the pen down.

She couldn't wait any longer. She jumped up from her seat and grabbed her purse. She didn't even bother to tell anyone she was leaving. She rushed out of the office toward the elevators, her breasts bouncing under her blouse as she moved quickly.

"Hold it, please!" she shouted when she saw the door about to close on the elevator.

"You just made it!" the balding, middle-aged man in the elevator smiled as Pinky  slipped through the closing doors. He held a briefcase in one hand and held the door open with the other. She stood next to him on the elevator and noticed him hungrily stare at her breasts and move move his eyes lower to take in her shapely hips and legs.

Pinky  smiled at the man as she breathed heavily trying to catch her breath. She turned to face the doors and knew he was gaping at her. Her nipples grew stiffer at the thought of him looking at her.

The elevator reached the ground floor.

"Good night!" Pinky  turned her head towards him and smiled as the doors opened. He now held the briefcase awkwardly with both hands in front of him. She laughed to herself as she thought that it must be the biggest thrill the man had had for a long time. He didn't exit the elevator but only smiled and watched her swaying hips as she walked away. She smirked knowing the briefcase was no doubt covering his erection.

The early-spring air was refreshing when she left the building and started to quickly walk the three blocks to the Hotel.

The Eclipse Lounge was just off the main lobby of one of the nicest hotels around. She walked into the lobby and smiled at the double-take she got from the doorman. Pausing next to the entrance of the bar, she smoothed her skirt down. Her heart pounding with excitement, she walked slowly inside.

Sid  was sitting at a small table in the corner. He stood and motioned her over. He watched her walk, almost float across the floor. Men she passed were turning their heads to admire her.

"I wasn't sure that you would come," he smiled. He had broad shoulders, well trimmed beard, dark eyes, and a wicked smile. A smile that surged warmth throughout Pinky 's body and made her legs weak. His warm hand was firm as he took her hand and guided her into the seat next to him. He held her hand tightly as he waved to the waitress.

"I was not sure too?" Pinky  smiled at him.

"What are you drinking?" Sid  asked when the young waitress arrived.

Pinky  felt his knee against her leg as she spoke and the ache that gnawed at her intensified, "I'll have a gin and tonic."

"Make that two," Sid  smiled to the girl.

Pinky  pressed her leg harder against his knee. She could feel the heat between her legs building.

They didn't say anything as they waited for their drinks. They would look at each other and smile. Their legs rubbing against each other. Pinky  had never cheated on Anish . But his lack of caring and attention to her needs had built up frustration within her that was too much now. She loved Anish , sure, but she needed to feel loved, to feel sexy, to just plain fuck. She bit her lower lip as she started to imagine what she wanted to do with Sid .

The girl brought the drinks. "Here's to you for coming and to a good dinner and a good time tonight," Sid  toasted.

Pinky  clinked her glass against his. "And to a lot of good fucking!" she boldly toasted. She giggled when Sid  choked on his drink. She was determined now, she was going to have sex with Sid  and she was done waiting any longer.

He recovered his composure after a long swallow. "I wasn't expecting you to say that," he smiled as his cock swelled.

"Why continue to play games?" Pinky  shrugged. "You have a room?"

"Uh... yeah... I just thought..."

Pinky  slipped her hand under the table and found his cock and squeezed the stiffening length.

"Listen, Sid ." She leaned into him, looked into his eyes, and huskily said, "I'm so fucking horny I can't wait for a lot of talk and games. I want to fuck! Now, why don't we finish these drinks and go up to the room?"

Sid  prided himself on his ability to read women. He realized that he had read Pinky  in a different way than she really was. He gulped his drink and watched her empty her glass, her hand still on his cock.

"Okay, let's go!" Pinky  smiled.

Sid  needed to hear no more. He tossed a twenty on the table and led her from the bar. He could almost feel the heat flowing from her as they walked across the lobby toward the elevators.

They were alone in the elevator as it carried them to the seventeenth floor. Pinky  wrapped her arms around his neck and shoved her hips hard against him. She felt his cock growing harder and longer as she rubbed against his body. His tongue shot into her mouth and she teased it with her own.

"Come on!" Sid  gasped when they reached the floor. He held her hand and pulled her down the hall to the room. His hand trembled as he tried to open the door with the key card.

Pinky  giggled when they were finally in the room and the door was slammed behind them. She had to push him away as he tried to grab her again.

"Get those clothes off! I want to be fucked! I want that hard cock of yours in me! I want it as deep and as hard as you can give it to me!"

The kid tore his coat off, pulled his tie over his head and then fumbled with his shirt-buttons as he watched her pull her blouse over her head.

"Damn!" he gasped when she tossed the blouse onto the floor, her breasts now free.

She then kicked her shoes away and wiggled out of the skirt. With the skirt off, she turned around providing him a view of her ass and legs clad only in the lacy black panties and stockings. Looking over her shoulder, she bent over as she slowly removed them.

Sid  admired her round ass and creamy  thighs as he fumbled removing his pants, "Fucking beautiful!"

She smiled as she stood back up, tossing the panties to the side. Naked now, she stretched out on the large bed. She didn't bother to pull the covers back. She was desperate! She pulled her long legs up until her feet were flat, heels near her ass. Her thighs opened to let him see her wet, swollen lips of her pussy, and moaned as she played with her tits. She twisted her ass around on the bed as she waited for Sid  to finish undressing.

"Shit, Pinky !" Sid  groaned when he finally finished. "I never thought I would get to fuck you!" He stared at her as she pinched her nipples and opened her legs further.

"Don't talk!" Pinky  hissed. "We can talk later! Get over here and fuck me!"

Sid  practically jumped onto the bed. He had hardly touched the mattress before she grabbed him. Her long nails dug into his bare shoulders. She desperately pulled his body between her legs as she sought the swollen tip of his thrusting dick.

"Fuck me!" she breathed into his ear.

He reached between their bodies and clutched at his aching cock. She pulled her legs back until her thighs were against her heaving breasts. Sid  teased the outside of her pussy with the swollen head of his cock running up and down in slow movements. The heat she felt from his cock against her tender lips was intense.

Then, he plunged deep into her. A deep groan escaped from both Sid  and Pinky .

"Yessss!" Pinky  breathed.

Sid  slowly moved in and out. Each inward thrust moving deeper. Moving a bit faster. She pushed her hips up off the bed to meet each of his thrusts as his heavy balls slapped against her ass. She could feel every inch of his cock as it stretched her tight cunt.

"Yes, fuck me!" She locked her ankles around his neck and rocked, her doubled-up body under his pounding. Her eyes shut tight as the passionate storm built within. She groaned deeply, feeling his swollen head plunge deep within. Anish 's cock never felt so wonderful, she thought.

Sid  tried to give her all she could possibly take. His ass lifted and he slammed down repeatedly. Faster and deeper. The sound of their wet skin slapping with each movement.

"Harder!" Pinky  begged. She wanted to make up for all the years of gentle fucking from Anish  and the cold nights of neglect! She wanted Sid  to give her what her husband never had.

"Faster! Faster!" She screamed as her clit thAnish bed! The muscles in her straining neck stood out. He slammed into her one last time and she felt him shoot his cum deep inside her.

"Ungh, Fuck! I'm cumming!" she yelled as her pussy gripped his cock then spasmed as a fire tore through her body.

Pinky  breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath as her climax subsided. Fading tremors made her shudder as the exhausted kid  stopped pumping and dropped his sweaty weight onto her. She squeezed and milked his buried prick.

"Wow!" Sid  gasped when she unwrapped her legs from his neck and gave him a chance to breath.

Pinky  stretched her cramped legs out and laughed softly, "We've only started. Before the night is over I'm going to drain every drop of cum from your balls."

Sid  pushed himself off her and fell to her side. She moaned at the loss of his softening cock. He reached for her pussy. His fingers slipped in, and he began to slowly finger-fuck her. His fingers coated in their cum. She reached over and wrapped her fingers around his wet cock.

Sid  pulled his fingers out of her. They were coated in cum and brought them up to her mouth. She smiled then took his fingers in her mouth. Her tongue working around his fingers as she savoured the taste his cum mixed with hers.

"I guess you're not getting enough at home," Sid  said. He took his fingers out, moving them back to her pussy. His fingers again plunged within as his thumb lightly rubbed her sensitive clit.

"If I had known you were so horny, I would've done something about it that first night," Sid  grinned.

Pinky  was gradually pumping his cock back to stiffness. "This is the first job I've had since my marriage to Anish , and I needed to see that there is more to life than being a housewife."

Sid  increased the pace of his finger-fucking. "I hope I am able to help you see that you are a lot more than just a simple housewife."

"You're doing well so far," Pinky  smiled. She accentuated her statement by squeezing his cock harder. Sid  groaned when she pushed his hand away from her wet cunt and climbed on top of him.

"What do you have in mind now, Mrs. Pinky?" the kid asked as she straddled his body and poised herself over his now hard cock.

Pinky  teased her pussy-lips along the tip of his prick for a while before she answered. "I had intended to sit on your cock... but... I've changed my mind."

Sid  had a big grin on his bearded face as he watched back down his body. She soon had her head bent over his cock. Her stiff nipples brushed his thighs as she let her hungry mouth slowly lower to his cock.

"Mmmm, yes!" Sid  groaned when her tongue touched his engorged cock.

Pinky  felt deliciously wicked as she licked her own cum from his thAnish bing cock. Her cunt flashed with heat when she tasted the sticky fluid. His prick was still oozing leftover cum, and she happily absorbed it with her hungry tongue.

"Come on, Pinky !" Sid  pleaded impatiently. "Suck my cock! Stop teasing me! Like you said, no games." He tried to shove his aching rod into her mouth, but she giggled and moved her head to the side. She smiled and licked down his thick cock, driving him mad with her teasing tongue. His balls were next, and she kissed and sucked each one.

"Shit, Pinky !" the frustrated kid  moaned as one of his sensitive balls disappeared into her greedy mouth.

Pinky  decided that he was excited enough. Her wet lips nibbled up his cock until she was against the swollen tip. She opened her mouth and closed her lips over his crowned head.

"Godddd!" he cried out. "Suck it! Suck that fuckn' cock!"

Pinky  was overcome with excitement as a dirty thrill that reignited within. Anish  never talked to her like this when they had sex and hardly let her suck his cock. She didn't need Sid  telling her what to do, she hungrily devoured him. She tightened her lips on the thick shaft, and used her tongue to make him moan with pleasure. The length of his cock was disappearing into her mouth. Sid  tried to watch her, but he had to give it up as the pleasure became unbearable. He threw his head back on the pillow and let her suck, his face grimacing with the wonderful job she was doing on him.

As she sucked on him, her hand felt between her trembling legs for her clit. She rubbed firmly around her clit, mirroring the rhythm of mouth moving up and down on his cock.

She moaned and gagged slightly as she forced his length deep into her throat and firmly pinched her clit between her fingers. Her mind was lost in lust and she greedily wanted more. She wanted to experience two cocks, one filling her pussy as she sucked on the other. But she knew for tonight she would have to be content with sucking on the one in her mouth while she massaged her clit.

"Damn!" Sid  groaned. "Turn around so I can eat your pussy." He grabbed at her arms, trying to pull her around so her wet cunt would be within reach of his mouth.

Pinky  released his hard cock. She was not expecting him to want to do that. One, Anish  never performed oral sex on her. And two, her pussy was filled with Sid 's cum. Most of it anyways as some was leaking out along her thighs. The thought of him wanting to eat her pussy and to taste not only her but his own cum was too much for her as an electric shock radiated from her dripping cunt.

"Sounds delicious!" she said as she repositioned. Her body was in a sixty-nine position over his and she wasted no time in getting back to her cocksucking.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she felt his mouth kiss and lick her thighs, making his way toward her dripping pussy. The anticipation of him sucking on her clit, of him ramming his tongue within her was intense and her body quivered as she waited to feel his mouth over her cunt.

Shots of electricity burned within as his tongue teased her aching clit, twirling it firmly around. He sucked the hard nub between his lips, his tongue flicking over it rapidly. Her legs about gave out from the intense pleasure and she pushed her hips down into his face. He continued to feverishly work her clit as his hands ran up and down along the back of her thighs.

Then he moved his hands over and around, gripping her ass. His fingers just teasing the swollen lips of her pussy. He lifted her pussy up off his mouth.

She whimpered at the sudden loss of attention but heard him take a deep breath and then in a warm deep voice say, "Beautiful." He forced her hips back down, his fingers spreading her lips apart making room for his large tongue as it jutted deep within.

She let out a muffled gasp in the sudden pleasure coursing through her.

With renewed vigor, she plunged down on his swollen cock until it slammed against the back of her throat. With one hand she grabbed his balls, massaging and squeezing firmly. With the other hand she gripped the base of his cock, stroking up and down matching the bobbing motion of her hungry mouth.

Sid  groaned deeply from the pleasure.

He continued to massage her ass as he lavished her with his tongue. He alternated now between vigorous tongue fucking and massaging her clit. Occasionally he nibbled and sucked on her the soft folds. Her resulting moans of pleasure gently vibrated his enveloped prick.

Her greedy mouth and hand began to furiously pump his wonderful cock. She let his big dick-head pop into her throat. At the Arup e time she felt his lips close over her burning clit.

It didn't take much time for Pinky  to feel another delicious climax building. Her searing clit thrilled to his relentless sucking. Her nipples burned. The tempest within felt too intense as her thighs started to clamp around his head.

Suddenly, the torrent ripped through her pussy. Sid  quickly release her clit from his mouth and plunged his tongue deep into her.

"Unh! GGGGGHHH!" Pinky  moaned. The groans forced their way out around his huge cock.

She heard Sid 's muffled groans, in her mouth she felt his cock swell and thAnish . Hot cum, one thick rope after another, shot deep into her gulping throat. She swallowed as much as she could as she continued to work her mouth hungrily up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned after swallowing the last bit of cum. She was reluctant to release him from her mouth. Sid  finally had to shove her off him and he gasped for breath.

"Fuck that was good!" he said as his head rested on her trembling thigh.

Pinky  propped herself on her elbows and grinned at him triumphantly. "How about another round?"

Sid  laughed and gently pushed her away. He stood next to the bed and reached a hand down to pull her up. "Let's take a shower together. I'd better get you home before your husband wonders what has happened to his lovely wife."

Pinky  giggled and playfully slapped him on the ass as she followed him into the bathroom. She knew that it was going to be a very long shower.
[+] 2 users Like hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Frustrated Pinky.!! Hot and Stunning story.
[Image: 87395-F5-F-7-EC1-47-F3-9-F72-C3-B57-B8-DFB83.jpg]

[Image: 69-gif-4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply