Incest Mom Got Used
Hi, I am Vineet Chawla, and am 25 years old. The story I am narrating happened 15 years back. I belong to a Punjabi family in Delhi. My family was a joint family comprising of my grandparents my mom and dad. This story is about my mom who was in her late twenties at that time, and I was Kid. My mother’s name is Sunita. She is typically a Punjabi woman with fair complexion, long hair, jet black eyes and good figure. She is around 5’6 in height and has round ass and killing boobs, with dark brown chuchi’s. Her frame is medium that is neither fat nor slim. She always dresses up in salwar kameez with matching bra and panty’s inside. I remember when I was young she use to cover her head with dupata’s. Since it was traditional family, she had to be like that. I also remember that my grandmother use to yell at her, I guess it was bit harsh on her. 

My grandfather owned a shop in karol bagh and my father use to sit with him. It was very common in those days that grandfather’s friends use to come to our house and have a chit chat with him. Among those friends there were two of them who were quite frequent visitors. I don’t remember their names. They were in late fifties I guess. They were very friendly and cheerful to us. They use treat my mom and dad as their own children. My father had taken a loan from them to start a new business. He hadn’t told my grandfather about this as he was against my father’s business ideas. 

One day I came back from school, and I found out that both the old fellows were at home. They were sitting with my mom in the living room and were having a conversation. By the looks on my mom’s face I could sense something is serious. When she saw me she told me to go to my room. As I left the place, I looked in the house. Nobody was at home. So I came back and hid behind the door way of the living room and started listening to their conversation. 
The old fellows were literally barking at my mom. They were saying, “Dekho puttar, loan liye kafhi time ho gaya. Twada pati kehnda hai, loan saal bhar mein chukda kar danga. It’s more than a year and not even a single payment has been made.” Mom said,”Business abhi chalna shuru hua hai, payment ahande hi, twade paise pehle chukka denge.” But the old fellows were not willing to budge, as they said they have been hearing these stories for the past six months and now they’ll recover the loan from Chawlaji (my grandfather). Hearing this, my mother started begging them, no to tell my grandparents, as they’ll chuck them out of the house. She said she is willing to do anything for the sake her husband. I could see tears in her eyes. 

The fellows thought for a while and said to each other something, which wasn’t audible to me. They turned towards my mom and said to her fine they’ll give her as much time as she wants to pay of the loans and they will cut down the interest rate too, but on a condition. My mother was dumbfounded, but was anxious about the offer. They bluntly told her that she has to please them. Hearing this she got really mad at them, and started shouting at them in Punjabi. She started saying, “am like you daughter, how can you say or think like this about me. She also said some obscenities. They said calmly, to either accept the offer or forget it. She was crying now and didn’t know what to do. She was begging them with folded hands. 

The one the fellow took her hands and made her sit beside him. He said calmly you don’t have much of a choice, but to obey them. My mother was crying out now loudly. The old fellow then kissed her on the fore head. My mom tried to move back but he held arms firmly. He came closed to her and started kissing her face all over. He put his mouth on mom’s lips and forcibly parted them. Mom was still trying to resist. In the meantime the other old fellow started getting undressed and within a minute was stark naked. He was fat and hairy. His lund was limp but was big and round as my mothers wrist. Now he joined the other fellow on my mother. He came and sat behind her and was rubbing her thighs and waist over her salwar. The other fellow got naked too. By now my mother’s resistance was subsiding. The other fellow was tall and slightly plump with a placid lund. 

Both of them were tounghing my mom in turns and were squeezing her breasts. One of them put his hand below the kurta and tried to open the not of her salwar. She immediately caught hold of his hand. The other fellow removed her hand and held her both hands above her head. Within seconds they removed her salwar and kurta. She was in white bra and panty. They removed her undergarments too. This was the first time I was seeing my mom naked. She had round breast with dark brown areolas and bushy pussy. One of them starting sucking her tits and squeezing the other breast. The other fellow got on his knees and was licking her pussy and inserted a finger in it. By now my mom had closed her eyes and was breathing heavily. 

They laid her down on the carpet and got over her. The fellow licking her pussy had spread it wide and had two fingers going in and out of her wet pussy. I could see her pussy was red from inside and glistening with her juices. She was now moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh and had spread her legs wider. 

Now the one on her breast got up a bit and caught hold of my mom’s head with one hand and his lund with the other hand. My mom understood his intention and opened her mouth. He inserted his lund in her mouth and started fucking her. I could see his lund going deep inside her mouth and his balls were hitting her chin. The other fellow had now increased his speed of fingering and I could hear my mom whimpering,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This went on for couple of minutes and then she came with a loud orgasm. The guy in her mouth also came the same time. The guy fingering her said,” ye tayar hai chudne ki lye”, with this both of them started laughing. Then he inserted his lund which was now almost 6 inches long in her pussy with one deep thrust on which she screamed out loud. 

The fellow in her pussy started pumping her hard and deep. He kept her legs on his shoulders. I saw my mom’s pussy stretched apart and his dick was coming out till the tip and ramming inside full. Her juices were glistening and flowing continuously. She was moaning out loud and was saying things out of her senses. The room was filled with her moans and the noise of fuch fuch fuch…….The other fellow in the meantime was sitting aside and was watching the fun. The other fellow fucked her for good 15 minutes and then both of them came together with a moan. I saw a smile on my mom’s face for the first time. He withdrew from her. Her pussy was still open and both their juices were flowing out. 

The second fellow then made her stand on her hands and knees and came behind her. He caught her waist and gave a deep push from behind and buried his lund in her wet pussy. She let out a moan. He pumped her for good 20 minutes and discharged inside her. All three of them laid down tired on the carpet for half an hour. They asked her about me and she told them that I must be taking my afternoon nap right now. They got dressed up and left. 

They became more frequent visitors in our home, especially at the time when my mom was alone. Couple of months later my mom got pregnant and then my sister was born. I still have doubts on my sister’s father. I hope you have enjoyed the story.
[+] 1 user Likes sandeepahuja1986's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story
Like Reply