Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have you ever had sex with your wife while close family member could hear?
Hi Guys,

From the first night of marriage i had this strange fantasy and amazing turn on in making out while some close family member (from either side) is in next room or in proximity where they could clearly make out what is happening here. Especially it was cool when i realized my wife moan loudly esp when she climaxes through me eating her.

so inviting similar experiences / comments on this topic.
[+] 1 user Likes sudhi120919's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yes I had fun with my wife before our marriage in her home. Her parents were away but her younger sister was there in the next room and when I asked my would be wife that what her younger sister would think about us she replied that her younger sister is not a kid and she knows what we are doing inside the room
[+] 1 user Likes vicky123247's post
Like Reply
Yes after marriage  same day we are all  tired   we booked a hotel rooms but all are full of reletive so my wife ask her  cosine sister  to sleep in same room so she sleep on floor with all the mattress we on bed  . As it was  12 I went to my wife and started playing with her she say no no but I did fuck as she can't make any noise (we had sex many times before we are married)..My wife keep saying me no please stop her sister might have heard her us. But I keep fucking her she hold her moaning  as I finished she said  i
Am dog I told her too late now we are married..
[+] 2 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
Thanks Buddies for sharing the experience..

Let me share one of the experience that happened in the first year of marriage. As you know those were the days when we never miss a chance to enjoy each other. One day her father visited us and he was staying with us for couple of days. Second day I came home for lunch from office and after having lunch retired to our bed room for resting. Her father was watching TV in the hall which is directly adjecent to our bed room. My wife joined me for chit chat and i asked her to close the door - she denied saying it wont be nice and we will make it obvious. She asked me not to do anything naughty and reserve the energy for night. I agreed and we just started talking. It so happened that while talking i was massaging her b00bs (even though the door was open her father could not see us due to angle of sofa - of course unless he stand up and come to check). after about 10 minutes unexpectedly she became so hot and started kissing. in the spur of the moment i moved my hands between her legs and started playing with her cl1t. we were not making any sound. But when finally she reached her climax she could not hold and led out a big moan - Aaahh.. we are sure her father could not miss to hear that moan., she felt so embarrassed and could not go out of room. I left saying bye to my FIL and there was that naughty smile on his face Smile

anyone with similar story may post to make it more fun . Also, ideas are welcome.

ping me on Telegram @sudhi2020
[+] 2 users Like sudhi120919's post
Like Reply
My experience is a little strange. I had noticed that my dad used to stare at my wife's cleavages whenever she gives him coffee
Whenever my wife and I watch tv and my dad is in the next room, I will press my wife's boobs... Sometimes my dad will open his door but i will continue pressing my wifes boobs to let him watch.
Sometimes i insist on watching TV on days when my wife wears a saree so that even her waist will be visible to my dad.
[+] 4 users Like Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
I still remember the first night after the wedding at my house, house was full of guests!!
I had to cover her mouth because she was screaming and crying so loud she was a virgin, fucked her three times, next day all the family Members were staring and smiling the way she was walking

They knew that she was sore
[+] 3 users Like maturehusband_55's post
Like Reply
nice shares

fingered my wife sucked n kissed her boobs while SIL was sleeping in same room on bed edge and we were directly below on floor was awsome experience

this was 2 nights before her wedding
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
me n my wife would fuck in night with my SIL sleeping in next room, my wife leaves early to work in morning, so my SIL in has walked in many times to use bathroom to get ready for college ... n would have seen condom on floor many times.... n me sleeping all nude under my sheets...

this happened many times with SIL , n few times with MIL too.
[+] 2 users Like ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply
Yeah, had sex with my wife at my in laws place while my in laws sleeping in next room. Not sure if they heard anything.
Like Reply
It’s hard to talk about 3 some to wife but I want to tell
Once my 2 cousins were sleeping on my bed and me n my wife on mattresses on ground . We start sex under blanket I make her full nude while I was in cloths and during sex I removed blanket too I can see faces of cousin in dim light and few thap thap sounds too. She tried to cover but I throw away when she get totally on peak and ask her to bring blanket she was on her knees and took blanket I did little sex again and thrown blanket near bed and ask her to bring she again gone. Like going to suck sleeping guy . It make me release.
like minded people can chat hangout ID ranisahibaxxx on gmail . com
[+] 2 users Like Ranisahibaxxx's post
Like Reply
Awesome sharing friends. Though there are many, i remember one of our experiences. We live away from family because of our job and to look after our kid a maid stays with us. She is a grown up girl ( age 15-16). Usually we have very intense sex full of loud moans though not regularly. Once when i was licking her clitoris, she was about to explode .........and continuously she was making loud moans.....i kept on kissing in her mouth to control the sound but she was too loud.
Next to bed room, our maid was sleeping........we didn't care usually as its a regular phenomena for us. After i finished i went to bathroom and to surprise i saw maid's room light was on. i checked and found she was woke up. When i saw in her eyes she was smiling......i felt little embarrassed but i smiled her back and went away. Next day onwards i saw a sudden changes in her behavior. Particularly when my wife was not around.
[+] 1 user Likes playkunal7's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the shares guys..

Hoping to hear some more great stories.
Like Reply
i have had sex with wife knowing her mother n sister could hear us... different occasions.... once even when in morning her sister walked she even saw the used condom filled with my cum lying on the floor.
[+] 2 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply