Romance Old man Abdul and Nargis
This is a fictional story and it has nothing to do with any religion and race. If you like this story then kindly support this story. 

Hyderabad is a kind of busy city. With few development, Hyderabad is also in shadow of poverty. Politics and running corruption destroyed the taste of middle class or lower class people's life. In this crowd of people there is an old man who is living struggling life. He is 68 years old and runs a taxi. He lives with his grandson Yusuf and daughter in law Safia. 

The relation of Safia and Abdul is like father and daughter. Abdul takes care of Safia and her son. Abdul has long white beard and average height and body. He is a good man but also a broken man who carries responsibility of two people. Living in small house. Two bedroom and one kitchen with small living hall. Abdul loves his 4 years old grandson. Abdul is also a religious person. 

Safia is a widow womanwho lost her husband. Her husband was working in Saudi Arabia. But due to heavy lungs disease, he lost his life in Hyderabad. Safia is 30 years old. 

Like a routine day, Abdul woke up and get gets ready and left the house. Carrying pessangers and dropping them to their destiny and living a pointless life. Looking on the road and watching people in free time. 

It was around 10 at night, Abdul was about to go home. Suddenly he saw a woman raising her hand and asking for lift. Abdul doesn't want to stand because he was tired and feeling himself like a half dead man. But there was no so he decided to drop that woman where she wants to go and after then get back to his home. Woman in fair skin and little brownish hair, her age is 30 years. 

"Please can you drop me in Axn appartment ?"

"Please get in." 

Woman entered inside the taxi. Abdul began to drive. From the front mirror Abdul can see woman. He noticed that she doesn't belong to this place. Woman saw Abdul looking at her.

"What happen to you ? Am i ghost or what ?" Woman asked in easy way. 

"Nothing madam. I think you do not belong to this place."

"Yes actually i am frim America. My name is Nargis Khan."

"Nargis Khan ? American ?"

"Yeah actually i am born and raised in America. I work as a news reporter in America."

"Why are you here in India ?"

"Just to cover the story of Indian people's standard of living."

Abdul smiled and asked "so what you found ?"

"Nothing but this place is good but it's sad that 20 percent of rich people hold 70 percent of nation's economy."

"Yeah i know."

"But really this place is still beautiful. India is good."

"First time in India ?"

"No. I came many time in this country."

The taxi reached nearthe appartment. 

"Madam here is your destiny."

"Thank you Abdul."

"How do you know my name ?" Abdul asked.

"Your name plate. It's Abdul written."

"Okay madam."

"How much ?"

"It's 100 rupees."

Nargis handed 100 rupees to Abdul. Abdul left the place and went to his home. 

Abdul knocked the door. Safia opens the door. 

"Salam Alaikum abbu."

"Waleikum Salam beti."

"How was your day ?"

"Nothing new. Hey beti, i am little tired. I don't want to eat anything."

"No you have to eat something."

"I am really not hungry."

"You daily do work and manage our needs. It's my duty abbu to take your care."

"Okay i lost my battle. I can't win against you in talk." Abdul smiled.

"Okay Abbu get ready. I am bringing food."

"Where is Yusuf ?"

After this quesrion, Yusuf saw Abdul and ran towards him. He hugged in grandfather.

"Dada jaan." Yusuf kissed Abdul's chick. 

"My love. Yusuf i was asking about you."

"Dada jaan i want to sleep with you. Please."

"Okay okay my sweetheart." Looking at Safia "Your son is really a mischievous boy."

"Well it's a matter between you and Yusuf. Don't put me in between." Safia laughed and went inside the kitchen.

Abdul gained his enery after seeing his grandson. He had hia dinner and went to his bedroom with his grandson. Yusuf was sleeping and Abdul was about to sleep but his eye went to the ouside of window. He saw lights inside his taxi. He was suspecious to know what's happening inside his taxi. Abdul comes out and sees that there is a cellphone inside the taxi. Abdul recalled that this is Nargis's cell phone. He thinks to give her cell phone back. He dressed up and went to her house. It was a midnight.
[+] 3 users Like Vissle's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start,,,,, let's see what happen.......
Like Reply
Brother why are you not giving updates on your other Threads.. 
pls continue “Bollywood Actress Trapped “ it is really very good story..
Like Reply