Adultery Jingbang In Goa
Credits to the original author.

“Goaaaaaa” one of my colleagues screamed on top of his lungs. I turned my head from the monitor towards the group of guys gathered in the next cubicle. My manager was one among them. “We have a limited budget” my manager was saying. We can only go on the weekend. I knew what the discussion was about. We were a 7 member team and the topic was about team outing and apparently Goa was the most preferred destination now right after my colleague screamed it out loud. It was freaking hot in Goa now plus I did not like beaches. I looked at Riya sitting diagonally opposite to me. We were the only two girls in the team. She was staring at some piece of code on the monitor for last 15 mins without even blinking. I understood she did not understand head or tail of it. I threw my hair band at her. She jumped startled. I rotated my eye balls to make her listen to what was being discussed in the next cubicle. She was probably not in the mood and turned her head back to the monitor and finally decided to take help of Google code and steal someone else’s code instead.

“Deepti”! My manager called my name. I pretended to be busy and stuck my head up again and acted as if I was totally unaware of what was being discussed. This Friday we are all going to Goa for our team building activities trip. “Team Building trip”, what on earth was that? I wondered.“Sir, I have already booked my ticket to my hometown” I murmured. “No Deeps!! Not this time. This is a sort of an appraisable activity where you are judged on your interpersonal skills”. Checkmate!. “You have to come with the team .We are going to book tickets in train for Friday night”. I nodded my head in defeat.

“Riya“!! He roared. She jumped up from her seat. Riya’s face looked like one of that V Guard stabilizers ad on how a person feels on being slapped when they are sleeping. She would have thought our manager had caught her red handed copying someone else’s code. She was so lost in her world that she had missed the entire conversation. “We are going to Goa” said Mr Manager. She nodded. Have a nice trip! She mumbled. Riya, it means, WE ALL ARE GOING TO GOA FOR TEAM OUTING, this Friday. Our manager roared. Me and Riya had joined the team recently and did not have much rapport with the guys in the team.
“Sir! This Friday we have a function at office” Riya tried to counteract. One of my colleagues shot back saying that it will get over by 6pm but the train to Goa starts at 8. We can make it on time. I wanted to throw a flower vase at him. It was finally decided for me and Riya that even we had to go. I was scared to go with these men. Their only intentions at team outings were boozing, boozing and more boozing.
Since we had office function on Friday, all the girls in the office could come in sari. I wore the sari my cousin gifted me. It was a silk designer sari, little transparent and it had a sleeveless blouse with knot to tie behind. Since it was blouse with threads I wore no bra as the blouse material was pretty thick in the front. I have always got lots of compliments when I wore it. Riya also wore a designer sari. I cribbed nonstop to her on the way to work as I really did not like to go to Goa at all.

There were some fashion show, dance shows and also food being served at office. By the time we were done, it was already too late. Our manager had booked a cab and we rushed to it and we did not have time to change our sari. I decided to change it in the train. It was a 3rd AC ticket. We all ran in just in time before the train started. The entire 6 births were booked for our team. As soon as the TT checked our tickets, they pulled the curtain. So there were four guys and us two girls in that birth.

It was so hot in there even with the AC on. Was the AC even working, I was not sure. I felt so out of place that I voluntarily decided to go out of there. I looked at Riya. She was also feeling suffocated in there. I decided to take my short and top with me to change in the toilet. Riya followed me carrying her night wear. We walked past passengers in other births and they were eyeing us from top to bottom. I was in a transparent sari and my entire back till my waist was nearly naked. Riya’s sari was in disarray. Her mid-riff was easily visible from the side. I walked fast as I can and reached the toilets. Both the toilets were occupied. We waited and I was 3rd in line to use them I guess. We waited patiently for our turn. The small area near the hand wash was crowded with people constantly trying to move in and out to wash their hands, comb their hair, blow their nose etc. After seeing us standing there the traffic to the hand wash increased suddenly as people brushed past us knowingly but acted apologetic. I was getting irritated as the person using the toilet did not come out. One educated looking guy wanted to get past us to the hand wash. 

Seeing him waiting behind us, Riya slowly tried to give him some way to go ahead. Ceasing the opportunity he started forward but to our horror ended up purposely leaning on Riya. His chest was now pressing hard against Riya’s breasts. He then suddenly acted as if he lost balance and started falling on Riya. He deliberately grabbed her hip and in a jiffy moved up his hands and caressed her navel. His weight was too much for Riya to bear and she started falling back. Taking the opportunity he brought his other hand and clutched Riya’s navel. He was so bold to do that in open. His hands were all over her navel as he pulled her back. Riya was too shocked to react. He said sorry even before we could protest and moved past us but not before rubbing his hips onto mine. This was heights. There was another guy whose back was rubbing against my back. My knot holding my blouse was almost coming apart. I motioned Riya to go back immediately.

We slowly made our way back to my birth without changing. There were some guys who were standing in the pathway and not giving us much space to move forward and we had to brush against their bodies. One chai wala was so reluctant to give me way and he ensured that his shoulders brushed against my breasts as I passed him. We reached our berth. The guys had already changed to bermudas and t-shirts. It’s so easy for the guys. No one really cares if they strip on the roadside also. I and Riya went back to our seats. The guys were really enjoying this. Riya’s sari was in a mess like mine. I saw two of our colleagues trying to steal glances at Riya’s midriff region. Riya was actually not bothered to cover herself. Her waist was visible from the side view and these guys were actually turned on just looking at her waist.

The guys wanted to play something. So they straightened the middle berth. They wanted us to sleep in the lower berths. We agreed. I and Riya did not bring any blankets so we just lied down. We ignored the dirty blankets given to us by Inidan Railways. I covered myself with my pallu. Riya did the same. The guys did not turn off the light. Riya was an instant sleeper. In 2 mins she was in deep sleep. I was not sleepy at all. The guys were chatting something and laughing. After half an hour of just trying to close my eyes and waiting for sleep Goddess, I gave up and looked at Riya. By God, Riya was Khumbakarna’s sister Soorpanaka. Her pallu had fallen off on the floor exposing her front side. Her smooth milky white navel was slowly rising and falling as she was breathing. Suddenly I realized that there was no sound coming from the guys sleeping above. The lights were still on. I was about to check on them when I heard a murmur above me. I lay still. One guy came down slowly. I slowly looked on from my nearly closed eyes. I could see that he had come down but not doing anything. I wanted to get up and correct Riya’s sari before the guys could see her. I was about to do that but he suddenly called Riya. I did not move. I lay still. Probably he had seen Riya’s sari had shifted and wanted to tell her to correct it. He again called Riya’s name three four times. There was no response from her. She was really Soorpanaka. I could see him. He turned towards me. I acted as if I am asleep. He slowly touched my hand. I was shocked. I did not move. He shifted his focus back to Riya. I could still see him. He then went near her. I could see him clearly. He touched her bare belly with his hand. There was a giggle from top.
I suddenly realized that there was some kind of a betting game on top. There was triumph on his face as he looked up. He immediately went up. They were quiet enough not to wake us up. I realized they were playing cards and the loser had to do some dare. I was excited on knowing this. I waited for one more round to end. There was some kind of a whisper. My heart was beating fast as I could hear one guy climbing down. I could see him. This guy was nervous. He stood there motionless for full 2mins.He then slowly went near Riya. I had my face turned towards Riya. 

He very slowly bent his head towards Riya’s navel and kissed it or I think he licked it. He looked up and guesses he was through his dare. Instead of climbing up he now turned towards me. I lay still like a statue. Eyes 80% closed. He came near me held my hand. I did not move. He was shit scared as I could hear him breathe heavily. Wondering what plans he had for me. I wanted to find out.
His hand slowly held my sari’s pallu and started slowly pulling it aside. My heart started hammering. He then slowly removed my pallu from my body. I was now in the same state like Riya now with my pallu on the floor and my navel fully exposed. I knew what he was about to do. Instead of licking my navel he left me exposed like that and climbed up. I was getting fully turned on now lying exposed like that. I wanted to be touched badly. I could hear more murmur and my heart was going to explode in this excitement. One guy was coming down again. Suddenly there was sound coming from Riya’s side. She was waking up. I cursed God. I acted asleep. Soorpanaka actually woke up. She suddenly sat in her seat. I could see her correcting her saree immediately covering herself with her pallu. The guys were quiet above; probably acting sleepy. Riya immediately started shaking me. When she did not see a response she covered me with my pallu. I reluctantly opened my eyes. Riya told me to wake up as she wanted to change our dress. 

I refused but she was adamant. I liked the feeling of vulnerability in a sari. Immediately I had an idea. I decided to change my dress to shorts and top. Riya took a nightie. It was late and most of them had slept inside our bogie. We made our way to the toilet and changed. Since I had to no bra inside my blouse, I just wore a shirt with buttons and decided not to wear bra inside. I put shorts which was not tight and hung loosely around my waist. Riya was surprised to see me in those clothes but she did not say anything. We came back to our birth. Riya immediately went to sleep.
I looked up purposely to look at my colleagues. They were really scared. None of them had actually slept till now. They all avoided my face. I tried to strike a conversation with them. I told them that I was not feeling sleepy. One guy asked me to join them in playing cards. I immediately agreed. They wanted me to climb up and sit on the top birth. I agreed to that as well. I tried to climb up to the top berth without going outside and using the ladder. I tried to directly climb up by stepping on the middle berth. It was little difficult for me. The guy in the top birth extended his hand. I held on his hand and he pulled me up. I stood on the lower birth and tried to keep my leg on the middle berth but it was too high. So one guy came down and told me that he will lift me up. I nodded.

I had extended my hand upward and without realizing my top was lifted above my shorts exposing my skin around my stomach. I felt cold hands around my hips as he tried to lift me. In the first attempt I was unable to go up. He then immediately moved his grip up and held me tightly around my stomach and pushed me up. It was actually very painful for me. I acted as if I am in pain. With another push he managed to make me climb the top berth. I held my stomach in pain. The guy in the top berth asked me if I alright. Actually I really felt pain after his tight grip. I sat on the top berth by hanging my feet in the air. We started to play cards.

To be continued…
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very nice... Plz continue
Like Reply
Nice story continue pls
Like Reply
I finally managed to reach the top berth. I had two guys sitting on my either side and 2 guys sitting in the opposite berth. I asked them which game they were playing and they said it was bluff. Since I knew how to play that game, I also expressed my eagerness to play with them. Anyways I wanted to improve my rapport with my colleagues. I so wished that Riya was also playing with me. Looking down at her she looked like she was already into her 3rd dream. The guy sitting beside me told that after every round the loser had to do a dare. So I was so right. The guys who had come down earlier and tried to feel us up where losers of previous games.

Acting ignorant I asked them what kind of dares are we expecting here. They said it can be anything and the loser has to obey no matter how ridiculous the dare might be. I had a natural ability to conceal my emotions. I agreed to it. The game is bit tricky as the player had to somehow finish off all the cards with them quickly. It was a tricky situation as I was sure the guys would do anything to catch my bluff and make me lose the game.

Though it was difficult I started playing with a poker face and did not bluff at all. There were numerous calls made by the guys to show my cards but every time I was right. Though it was frustrating for the guys, I managed not to lose the first game. The loser was the guy sitting in the opposite berth. Since the guys wanted to hurry up the game they simply asked him to sit shirtless in the AC train till the end of the next game. Humbug, considering the fact that the grandpa AC was too weak to maintain even the temperature outside, it was piece of cake for him. He swiftly removed his shirt. Bloody hell he had a sweet chiseled body. I gave a quick glance at his stomach and they told the story of the countless hours he had spent at the gym. That was a turn on. Though he was sitting right opposite to me, I made sure that my glances were not noticed by everyone.

The second game was a thriller. I was almost losing and the guys where extremely happy. With lots of luck and some foolish calls by the guys I finished second last much to everyone’s dismay. To my happiness it was same guy who lost the last time who lost again. He was a duffer and did not know the game. He was asked to remain shirtless for next 3 games which actually made me happy.

I was actually enjoying this game and I was not shy anymore to look openly at the shirtless guy. He had less hair on his chest. His Bermuda was loose around his waist and I could see jockey tagline peeking at me. I survived the third and the fourth game and by now one more guy was without his shirt and other guy was made to run and get ice water from the pantry as punishment. It was the fifth game where all the forces in the world conspired against me I lost.

The guy came in with ice water got the best news as the reward for all the walking he did and back as the pantry was 8 bogies away. There was silence as the guys were too shy to come up with any sort of dare. I was also tensed. None of them spoke anything but I was sure they had a million ideas in their head on what I could do. I was also tensed waiting for them to speak. I was an awkward silence finally the guy with finely chiseled body asked “Do you have a tattoo on you”?

That came as a surprise to me. I was shocked on hearing it. In fact I did. I thought some time and I replied that I did have one. “Then show us” said the guy again. He did not even ask me where it was. It was a direct order like in the army. I was frozen. The beautiful butterfly with blue and red wings and in the black outline was drilled right at the end of the backbone at the very center. It was sitting just inches above my 2 butt cheeks. It would only be revealed if I was wearing low waist jeans. Currently it was concealed inside my shorts. The butterfly itself was small but it was beautiful. I never show it to anyone. Why did I say yes, I did not understand. Time stood still till one guy cleared his throat, not to speak anything in particular but to bring me back to reality.

I tried to persuade them to change the dare. The very fact that I asked them to change the dare brought glitter in their eyes as they felt I could be located in or near one of my private parts. They opposed vehemently to my pleadings. I was so nervous. I was not wearing my bra and I was in my shorts. I had to pull down my shorts to exactly to the level where I show them the butterfly completely and not reveal by butt cracks. It was impossible as I could not see how much I had exposed. I could understand the guys were getting excited every minute. The other tricky part is that I also had to show my back side to the guys sitting in front of me also. There was not enough space.

The guys were constantly asking me the location of my tattoo. I finally told them that it was on my lower back. Since the guys had seen some amount skin on my stomach already while I was acting sleepy, I decided to boldly go ahead and agreed that I will show it to them. They told me that I should show it properly and show it as long as they wanted to see it. That was a surprise. I asked them since it was congested in the top birth, how can I show it to them. They looked at each other. After internal discussions they told me that I should climb down and go to the middle berth. There I should lie down on my front by pulling down my shorts and wait till they tell me to pull it up. I had to agree to it.

Riya did not have the slightest clue what was happening to me. She was sleeping so peacefully. I would be totally embarrassed if she wakes up when I was lying pants down. I prayed to God that no such thing should happen. I slowly climbed down. Climbed to the middle berth and lied on my front. I was feeling shy to pull down my shorts. I also had to pull down my panties to reveal the butterfly. I loosened the knot of my shorts. The guys were on the top birth waiting to see my tattoo. My hands were shivering and I was not able to even pull my shorts down. The guys were somehow patient. I am sure all of them had a massive hard-on by now. I very slowly pulled my shorts down. I knew my panty was blocking the butterfly. So pulling down the panty was still ok. I then slowly caught either sides of my panty and pulled it down an inch and closed my eyes tightly. One guy came down and told me that nothing was visible as my panty was blocking the butterfly. The excitement was killing me but the task was not completed yet.

I just couldn’t do it. I begged my hands to work harder. The guy who came down asked me if he could do it instead. I was shocked. I wanted to say yes but I was also embarrassed. With lot of courage I nodded. The guys above were delighted. I closed my eyes in shame. But my heart beat send me a different message. An unknown feeling, an excitement, a shiver. I did not know. The guy now slowly held my shorts now. He was pulling it down instead of my panty. My shorts had slid down revealing lot of ass covered by my panty. I was paralyzed. My shorts had come down all the way below my ass. He then slowly pulled down my panty revealing my elegant butterfly. I was imagining in my head on how much of the butterfly could have been revealed by now. I knew that was enough but he did not seem to stop. My panty slid down further exposing my round ass checks. He stopped when it reached midway of the butt. There was again silence. I was sure none of them were even looking at the tattoo. I closed my eyes tightly.

The guys were taking turn in seeing my ass. I was in a train and lying down with my butt exposed. To my surprise the guys were appreciating the tattoo. They all told me that it was good. I felt better on hearing it. Suddenly the urge to pull up pants was slowly gone. I was more comfortable. One guy even felt the tattoo. I did not resist. I liked the feeling now. Seeing this guy, the others also started feeling my tattoo. At this time I did not care how many hands were on my butt. They were slowly caressing my back.

One guy slowly pulled by my shirt revealing more of my bare back. I did not resist again. One guy gave me a small pinch on my butt checks. The guys were not stopping, they had their hands all around my lower back. One guy slowly started pulling down my panty further. This time I tried to resists by pulling it back. Another guy resisted and told me that my ass was really hot. Within no time I felt my shorts being pulled down out of legs and also my panty being pulled down. There were no words spoken. Only silence. I gave up in submission. My panty came down as well. Suddenly I had all the hands feeling me up. I guy turned where around bring my vagina in full view.

I kept my palm to hide the view which was removed immediately. One guy started removing the buttons of my shirt making me completely nude in no time. I had hands feeling my breasts and a tongue on my vagina. The wave of pleasure swept through me as I gripped the hands of the guy next to me. His lips were on my mine in no time. I was being groped by 4 guys at the same time. The tongue brushing against my vagina started faster cycle pushing his tongue to the deepest end of my vagina. I felt current rip through me as another tongue swallowed my entire right boob and starting sucking it.

This is feeling is what they might refer to as heaven. I also felt that some guy was licking my stomach. In no time the first wave of orgasm hit me like tsunami. I shivered and twitched but did not let a single sound escape my mouth dreading that Riya might wake up. My body was weakened as the guy licking my vagina now licking me like an animal. I let out a small sound as I collapsed spend.

The guys let me rest. The train had also stopped at a station. The train had stopped which probably made Riya uncomfortable and she just shifted in her sleep. I was panicked. I immediately asked for my clothes and wore them in a jiffy. I was right, Riya was now slowly waking up. The guys were disappointed and went back to their berths. Riya woke up again and looked at her side and was surprised to see a guy there and not me. She immediately looked up and saw that I was in the middle berth. She was relieved buy had no clue how I ended up on the middle berth.

She was really awake now and it was almost 4am. We would reach Goa anytime now. What happened in Goa will be continued on the third part.
Like Reply
Goa was cold when we got down. The cold wind hit me hard as I shamelessly walked with Riya out of the station to the waiting car. The guys were following me at a distance. They were murmuring among themselves. What did I get myself into again? It’s too late now. I cannot undo what I had let them do to me in the train. How much more damage could I do to myself. I looked at Riya. She was a bit sleepy. There was a minivan waiting to take us to our hotel. I put my bag in through the back door. I waited for everyone to get in.

I saw that our manager was already seated next to Riya and the only place left was in the last row. Was this planned by the guys? I told Riya that I will sit in the back seat. She nodded and tried to get back to her sleep. The guys were all silent. Not talking at all. That was creepy. I made my way to the last row and sat in between 2 guys. The bus started. The travel was around 45 mins to our resort. I was still in my shirt and shorts. As soon as the vehicle started I felt a hand on my thighs. I was taken by surprise. I rolled my eyes to the guy doing that to give a clear signal that I was not interested. The guy gave me a pleading look. His facial expression begging me not to stop what he wanted to do.

I strongly pushed his hand away. To my horror he was not ready to give up. He curled his face like a 5 year old asking for a second ice-cream. The guys sitting in front was trying to block me from the rear view mirror of the driver. I still made a strong expression which meant a strict NO. The guy was disappointed but again kept his hand on my thigh and showed a gesture that it’s all that he wants to do. After a moment of thought. I let him keep this hand there to avoid further nuisance. I knew I was in deep shit and I brought it on to myself thanks to the wonderful tattoo that I thought would bring me good luck when I got it done.

Within few minutes his hands got restless. As expected. He started caressing my thighs. I again gave him an ugly look. He put on his 5 year old face again. His hands were creeping up so much that his fingers were also inside my shorts which was already very short. I nodded my head in surrender. I had no energy to fight him. Looking at him the other guy sitting next to me put his fingers on my other thigh. These men have nothing called self-control. Within seconds they were touching my panties. Since my shorts were tight that was dead end for them. The guys were disappointed. But where there is disappointment there emerges new ideas.

The guy was now trying to pull down my shorts. What!! In a moving van. I tried to resist but both were pulling it down. Since I was sitting I was trying to stop my shorts from being pulled down by pressing my butt on the seat. But that was difficult. The force with which they were pulling I gave up in no time. My shorts came down all the way down my leg. I couldn’t scream fearing Riya would wake up.

The guys then started pulling down my panty. Oh god. These guys were so horny. I let it go without a fight. I was sitting bottomless in a moving bus. They split my thighs to get a better look at my crotch. One guy bend down and started licking my vagina. No matter how much scared I was, within seconds I started caressing his hair. The other guy now started removing the buttons of my shirt. I knew that was very risky. But I was powerless. The shirt came out of shoulders and I was naked in the last seat. Stark naked. The other guy put his mouth on to my breasts and started sucking it. He face showed the happiness of kid who got more than 2 ice creams. I closed my eyes. I felt more hands feeling me. The guys were changing places to sit next to me.

Now it did not matter who was doing what. I opened my face to now stare at my manager who was sitting next to Riya had made his way to my seat. He smiled and got back to sucking my nipples with delight. I was tired. My nipples were sore. I already had an orgasm. The guys let me go after sometime. I somehow managed to put on my clothes before we reached the resort.

Me and Riya found our way to the hotel room. The guys carried my luggage. I fell down on the bed and instantly slept. I did not know how many hours passed. I felt Riya calling me to tell me that there were some games planned for our team by my manager. I recalled his face again when he was all over me in the bus. I got Goosebumps. Riya was all dressed up after taking bath. It seems that I had slept only for 3 hours. I was still dead tired.

I somehow managed to get to the bathroom and opened the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts were still read. My vagina was still sticky. Did someone manage to put his winky inside me in that cramped van. I could not recall. Thankfully there was a tub and I filled it up with warm water and submerged myself in it. I could sleep more. But Riya was in a mood to enjoy. She banged the door every 5 minutes to check on me.

I somehow got up. Riya told me that they guys were assembling near the pool and we should be dressed for a swim session. I might as well go naked as there was nothing left for me to hide. Riya told me she wore shorts and t shirt on top of her bikini. Even I had packed bikini. I decided to do the same thing Riya did. We both got out went to the breakfast area. The guys were waiting for us there. They were eyeing us from top to bottom. We two had a silent breakfast and assembled near the pool. Our Manager came in from the rest room wearing only his briefs with a Calvin Klein tag showing us that his salary could afford him that. He wore a size less I guess and it outlined his junior inside. It was erect. We all could see that.

Riya was trying to hide her smile. She looked at me assuming that I found what she saw funny. Little did she knew about the little adventure I was having without her. I faked a smile. My manager came near to us. He stood so close that his thing would touch Riya and he screamed..lets have some fun. Jump into the pool all of you. I wondered if it was a private pool booked for us as I saw no other guests there. There were waiters walking around. The guys all removed whatever they were wearing and jumped in wearing only their underwear. The water splashed on us and we tried to block water. For some reason I felt all of them had a hard on. Riya was looking at me waiting for me to step inside. I sat on the bank by dipping my legs in water. The guys screamed at us to join them. I told them that we will in some time. Riya was actually eager to get inside. She knew swimming.

But since I was not interested, she sat with me and ordered a mocktail. The guys were throwing each other inside the water. Apparently 2 or more guys will team up and lift a victim and throw him up in the air and refuse to catch him while falling down and let him drown. What kind of fun was that? After everyone was dipped, I guess it was our turn. My manager was calling out for us to join them. He threatened saying that they might come and pull us in if we don’t voluntarily step in. Riya was scared. My manager winked at me and rolled his eyes balls at Riya.

He wanted to try her out for a change. I was shocked. He screamed saying that he was coming for us. Riya got up and immediately ran back. I did not move. Riya screamed at me to run. But before that he came to me and held my hand and pulled me into the pool. I was so wet. My t-shirt was now so transparent that they would see the outline of my bra inside. My manager lifted me with two hands and slowly walked towards the other guys to the center of the pool. Riya looked at me in surprise.

He then threw me into the water. The guys were all over me. All of them tried to feel me up. Hands were all over me. Someone tickled me. I laughed out. It was fun. I looked at Riya and asked her to join me. The waiter had then started some Bollywood music and we all started dancing. Everyone was trying to dance with me. They were so close that they intentionally rubbed their hardness on me. Riya was looking at all this and was in two minds if she should join.

I screamed at Riya to join. She slowly stepped into the pool. She came near us. The guys were not so confident that they could do the same stuff on her that they were doing to me. So they just splashed some water on her to give her a wet welcome. She was drenched in no time. I pulled her close to me and we all started dancing. Slowly Riya was also enjoying it and she did not resist when our manager asked for a dance. In no time he kept his hands on her hips and started pulling her close. Riya looked at me but I told her not to worry. Brutus! The drinks arrived by this time. The guys were gulping down hard liquor one after the other. One guy put an ice-cube inside my t-shirt. It was cold that I jumped and screamed.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I immediately put my hand inside my t-shirt and started searching for it. In the meantime he managed to slip one more in. I screamed and I lifted my top revealing my bare stomach to everyone.

Seeing the opportunity he took one more ice cube and pressed it on my navel. I pushed him back. Looking at him more guys were trying to do the same. I immediately lifted my t-shirt and took it out. I was now in my bikini top. Riya was laughing at me. Looking at her laugh, I took an ice from the ice box and put one in her t-shirt as well. She jumped out like me. I purposely tried to lift her t-shirt. She held on to it. She started running away from me. My manager caught her and held her tight. I came to her and lifter her t-shirt. I slowly rubbed ice on her belly button. She was screaming on top of her voice. I slowly turned around to see that even some waiters had now paused to see the free show.

My manager lifted her t-shirt and pulled it out of her. Her breasts were only half covered by her bikini top. My manager took a huge dip into the water and surface right under my legs. He then rose up lifting me up. I was literally sitting on his neck. My vagina crushed on his neck. I held on to his hair. He then dropped me into the water. I fell down with a loud splash. For a second I was out of my senses. When I came back to my senses, I felt a hand on my butt. A hand which was pulling down my shorts.

I felt a pull and I knew my shorts were coming out of my legs. I tried to understand what was happening, the short was now in the air. It was far away from me now. I saw Riya was laughing out loud looking at me. I screamed at the top of my strength to the guys to go attack Riya. In no time Riya was surrounded and people were pulling her shorts. It was out of her in no time.

Everyone were having a great time including the on looking waiters. The guys were getting super drunk. My manager was nearly out . The guys were also tired from the long journey. I was exhausted after all the action. Me and Riya climbed out of the pool in our bikini and fell flat on the bench. We decided to try one peg of vodka. The waiter brought it to us a 60 ml neat drink. We gulped it in one go. I felt my throat on fire. But the feeling was good. Riya ordered one more. She drowned that in one gulp. She started getting the giddy feeling already.

I told her not to have more and go to the room and get some rest. We had no clue where our room was so a waiter agreed to take us there. Riya was already in that head spinning state. The waiter supported me in one arm and Riya in another and took us near the elevator. Once inside he purposely brushed in hand on my navel and he started hugging Riya in the name of supporting her. The waiter slowly started feeling my ass thinking that was drunk but I was too tired to resist.

When we reached our room he helped us in and made me lie on the bed and then went and put Riya on the other. I acted as if I slept so that he can leave fast. But instead of leaving he came to me and put his lips on mine. He slowly started sucking my lips. He was a damn good kisser. He absolutely did a great job at it. I let him kiss me for more than a minute. He let go of me. He closed the room and left.

This was just the day one and we had another day to go. The things that unfolded will be narrated in the next part.
Like Reply
nice narration
Like Reply
Very nice story.
Like Reply
The waiter slowly closed the room and left. I lay awake. I thought of the events that had led us to this moment. A chill ran through my spine. I looked at Riya who was murmuring something in her sleep. She was lying on the bed in her bikini unaware of the turmoil in my head. Is there an escape from what I got myself into? Things will never be the same when we get back to work.

I tried to concentrate on the situation now. Even the waiter had a go at me. I looked at Riya again. She was already high. She needed lunch. Even I needed lunch. I shook Riya and asked her if she was hungry. She murmured something which I did not understand but took it as a yes. I looked at the menu and dialed the reception and ordered something which I thought sounded awesome. I also ordered for hot tea. Anyways company pays for it right. Or at least I have earned that much for what I had done for the team. I looked at myself. I was still in my bikini. I knew I had to change before the waiter comes. With that thought in my head I slipped back to sleep.

I heard a knock and then a sound of the door opening. Was the door open all the time? I heard footsteps, I was immediately alert. I got up to see the same waiter with a tray with the items I had ordered. On seeing him I immediately covered myself with a pillow. This time he looked professional. In a very courteous way he told me that he has brought the food. I told him to keep it on the table. I saw him looking at Riya. She was lying on the bed uncovered in her bikini. Without saying a word he walked out of the room. I immediately got up and shook Riya. Riya was having a bad headache. I told her to wash her face and have some food. She needed help to get up.

So I tried to help her by lifting her up. She was heavy as I was tired myself. I heard a sound of someone clearing his throat. I turned around immediately and saw the waiter was back again. I was furious but he had a flask in his hand and I remembered that I also ordered tea. He was staring at my lips. He must be thinking of the feeling when he kissed me. I and Riya were totally uncovered and most part of her breast was at his display. I saw him glancing at my ass. I motioned him to keep the tea on the table. He did as directed. Unlike last time he was hesitant to leave. He looked at me and asked me if I needed help. I smiled and told him that I can manage. Riya was sitting on her bed and she immediately told that she needed help. This Riya can sometimes be a dumb dodo bird.

The waiter was more than happy to help. He immediately came and scooped Riya with both hands and took her to the bathroom. He told her to keep her head in the running shower. Riya was still dizzy and she clung on to the waiter like a leech.

The waiter had his arms around her bare waist. His palm slowly caressing her navel. He looked at me as he stroked her navel again. He was getting wet too but he did not care. He was stroking her hair. I looked at him. I did not know what to do. He stopped the shower and made Riya sit on the toilet seat. He took a towel and started wiping off water from her head. Was this the part of the job description of this waiter or is it that we get ourselves into situations that leads to this. I have to seriously think about this when I am back home. Currently, I had to deal with the waiter. I politely told him thanks and told him that I will take over from here. He smiled but continued to drain of water from Riya’s hair. Riya was dripping wet all over her body. The waiter then wrapped the towel around her hair.

He then took another towel and started wiping her body with it. Riya did not object. He took the towel all around her neck, back and also her bosoms. Her bikini top was wet. He gave me the towel and told me to remove her bikini and wrap her with the towel. Thank God, Finally. I immediately pushed past him and asked him to wait outside.

He smiled and told me that he was also dripping wet and he cannot spoil the carpet inside the room so he will remain there. Some guys are born intelligent. I told him to turn around. He did as he was told. I then rushed to Riya and removed her top and wiped her chest and stomach. I asked her to lift her butt and I pulled down her bikini bottoms. She sat naked on the toilet seat. I turned around to check the waiter.

He was still turning to the wall. I wrapped the towel around her as tight as I could. The towel was short and not covering her thighs much. I needed help in taking her back to the bed. I reluctantly called the waiter and asked for his help. Instead of helping he started removed his Shirt which was wet. I tried to look away from him. He then helped Riya to her feet and put her arm over his bare shoulder and helped her out of the bathroom to the bed. I held the towel tight so that it might not slip off. Riya sat down for some time and then lay flat on the bed. Her splitting headache was not allowing her to see the sensual side of things.

I on the other hand was suddenly aware of my vulnerability. I was still in my bikini standing next to a shirtless man who had kissed me before. He asked me permission to stay for some more time till his shirt was dried. I wondered how long does it take for the resort authorities to check for absconding waiters during service hours. I nodded giving him a silent approval. He sat next to Riya. I closely watched his movements. He slowly held Riya’s thighs and straightened her legs. The towel was so short that it barely covered her private part. He kept his hand on her inner thighs and started massaging her. Riya opened her eyes. Suddenly reality struck her.

Even she was unaware on how to react. His hands were closely massaging her thighs deep inside. Riya’s eyeballs were searching for me. She met mine to just look at my equally blank stare. In the meantime, his fingers must have touched her vagina. The waiter was staring at me when he was doing this to her. Riya closed her eyes as she left a moan escape her. I could only imagine what he must be doing. His finger would have found its way inside her vagina. Riya started taking deep breaths. Her breasts rising and falling in rhythm of his fingering. The waiter did not take his eyes from me.

I was feeling the pleasure of what Riya felt then. It was as if the waiter was arousing me indirectly. I did not move an inch. His other hand slowly untied her towel. He then split it revealing her beautiful breasts, her flat navel and her pussy where his middle finger was making slow movements. Riya was moaning uncontrollably. What magic did he have in his fingers? I looked at the waiter, his gaze still fixed at me. Riya was shaking in her bed. He inserted his index finger as well and Riya was trembling in ecstasy.

Looking at me he bend forward and licked the tip of her nipple. Riya jumped in pleasure. He kept stroking her nipple with his tongue hardening her nipples. I felt wetness inside me. I was breathing hard. He then put his mouth on her lips and started licking her lips, biting her and sucking her tongue. He started increasing his fingering, making Riya gasp for breath. Within seconds, I saw Riya jerk, her lower half sending spasms all over her body. She was having her orgasm. She held on the pillow and pressed it tightly and let out a huge moan. He removed his fingers which was oozing with her juices.

I felt my knees tremble. He kept his fingers near his nose and took a deep breath. He looked at me and licked it off his fingers. Looking at me he untied his belt and unzipped his pant which fell on the ground. He pulled down his underwear. His penis was standing erect aimed at me. I stood frozen. Nothing made sense to me except his waiting dick. He came near me, he held my shoulders and made me kneel down. My face facing his dick. His foreskin was pulled back. His shining protruding dick waiting for me to relish. I opened my mouth automatically. He pushed my head forward, making me swallow half of his penis. I was still in shock but he slowly started pushing his dick back and forth.

Soon I was doing exactly what he wanted. I was hungry and I tried to cover his entire dick. His hands found its way to my back and freed me from my bikini top. My breasts flung out. I did not care. My inner urge to make him cum took highest priority. He had a huge libido. He could take more than two minutes of intense sucking but still did not cum. I was getting tired. I looked at Riya, she was looking at me with a smile. She wanted to help me as well. She got out of her bed, bent down and started sucking his balls. He let out a moan. Yes, we are winning now.

I increased the pace of licking. His hands was now pressing my breasts, mauling it as he started feeling the pressure. We pushed him on to the bed. Riya quickly climbed over him. Her pussy on his face. He started hungrily licking her pussy. He was still a roaring lion but about to go down soon. I licked every inch of his dick, my saliva covering his penis everywhere. He was now breathing harder. Riya was moaning as he must have inserted his tongue deep inside her now.

With a big jerk, he sprayed his cum inside my mouth. It was in short burst but hell load of it. It was too much for me to take. I took his penis out of my mouth. His penis sprayed another three rounds of cum all over my face. He fell limp. His energy all drained off. Me and Riya looked at each other. Yes two deer’s had brought down a lion. We felt happy.

We let him lie on the bed. I removed my panty and we went to the bathroom and started the shower and let water hit us hard. We both sat on the tiles and let the water cleanse our body but not our soul. We had already sold it to devil.
Like Reply
The waiter walked in to see us both sitting on the floor drenched in the shower. He smiled at us. He walked past us to pick up his shirt and avoided getting wet this time. He winked and left. Probably he was worried that resort authorities would have been suspicious about his long time absence. His wink suggested that he might be back. Though we were sitting together, I avoided looking into Riya’s eyes as I was embarrassed with our action. She must have felt the same way too. I still haven’t told her about my little adventure in the train. I thought of telling her but decided against it in the end. We finally managed to get up from the shower and dried ourselves. We ate the food and watched some TV. The guys would have been all sleeping like logs after their drinking session in the pool. I was worried that they might be recharging themselves for the real deal in the evening. I decided not to think about it.

By evening I heard a knock our door. Riya looked at me. It must be the waiter coming back for round two. Riya and I were dressed in t-shirt and long pants. “Who is it?” Riya screamed. “Your Manager” came the reply. Oh god. Not him now. Riya went and opened the door. He self-invited himself following Riya inside the room. Looking at me he smacked Riya’s butt and screamed “Why are you girls not dressed as yet. There is a campfire party starting in few minutes.” Riya looked puzzled and told him that we were not aware of it. He gave an evil grin and said that he made this plan few minutes ago and no one knows about it till now.

Saying this he started laughing loudly. I smiled so as to not insult him. He told us that the party will start in few minutes and we all can dance and sing and take a dip in the resorts private beach as well. The thought of water again drained all the strength in me. He also added that we are jelling along good with the other members in the team and we should continue to do so. I wondered what that meant. He was also not in a mood to leave. He had made himself comfortable on our bed. He was wearing a short Bermuda and I realized that he was not wearing an underwear inside. I could clearly see his hard on. Did he purposely want me to see it? He asked us if we had evening snacks else he might order coffee now. We told him that we already had late lunch not going into more details. He told that he wanted one and leaned over and picked the phone and ordered coffee and wanted it delivered in our room. So he wanted to stay for more time.

There was an awkward silence after he hung up the phone. To lighten up the mood he asked us what we were planning to wear. Riya replied for me also saying that we hadn’t decided till now. He told us that that Goa was hot at this point of time and also heat from the campfire will be unbearable. He told us that he was planning to remove his t-shirt when the campfire starts. You girls should also wear something light, he suggested. I did not look at him at all during the entire conversation.

Riya felt that he was right and thanked him for his advice. He now was eyeing Riya. He told her that she looked very beautiful in her bikini today. Riya always fell for compliments. This was probably her weak point. My weak point was that I did not know what my weak point was. That was pretty bad. He continued praising her body now. I have seen this happen before. But fortunately there was a knock on the door. Riya went to open the door. The same waiter was back. His jaws dropped on seeing another man in the room. There was clear disappointment in his eyes. I smiled inside. Riya became very uncomfortable seeing him again. He gave the coffee to our manager and left without a word.

My manager told us to get dressed fast as we will all leave together to the party from here. Riya wanted to protest but looking at my face she decided not to and just nodded. My manager made himself more comfortable on the bed and asked us to hurry up. Riya was so confused and did not know why he was behaving like this. But she told me that she will change first in the bathroom. “Oh Common”, my manager said, “I have seen you two in bikini in the morning and there is nothing to be shy about your body”.

On top he also added that we two have perfect body and should be proud of it. Not all girls have such luck. You should dress sexy tonight. This is Goa and we are all here to have some fun. Riya wanted to impress him so she looked at him and said that she will wear her short skirt and top. My manager seemed happy. That’s great, let’s see how you look in it. Riya went ahead and searched inside her bag and brought her skirt and top. She took it and went inside the bathroom to change. She closed the door. My Manager sat there relishing his coffee. He did not ask me anything in particular.

Within minutes Riya was out of the bathroom. She looked good in her short skirt and sleeveless shirt. My manager was also staring at her. She came out and asked us how she looked. My manager called her near him. She slowly came near him. He held her arms and made her turn towards him. She was blushing. I did not move as always. He asked her if he could make some adjustments. She looked and me but nodded nevertheless.

He then started removing the bottom three buttons of her shirt. Once done, he tied both ends and created a knot above her stomach. Boy! That looked sexy. I had to admit. Her navel was very flat and soft. What do you think, my manager asked me instead of Riya. I stammered and said, it’s good. Speaking to himself, he also added that the skirt was tied high. I guess all men feel the same no matter how low the skirt was tied.

Without asking any permission, he pulled down her skirt, just inches above her private part. Wow, she actually looked hot. He made her turn around and checked her ass. Finally satisfied with his work he approved her dress. Then he looked at me. Why you are still here, let’s make it quick. Get dressed fast, he commanded. I immediately woke up from statue mode. I walked to my luggage and took out a jeans and t-shirt and started walking towards the bathroom. Wait, my manager roared. You are going to wear a jeans? I nodded, confused. No one is going to wear jean today. Find something else. Check out Riya, look how sexy she looks. I looked at Riya and walked back again to my bag and started searching inside. I was not sure what to wear. What is the confusion? he asked me again. Let me help you he said.

Within seconds he was near me, he lifted my bag and put it on the bed. Riya, help me ordered. The poor girl immediately stood next to him. I let them take control of my dressing today. He started taking out my clothes one by one. My t-shirts and pants came out first. He then started digging in more to remove also my nightwear and also my lingerie. I was embarrassed but not him. He stopped when he found a spaghetti top. I bought it so that I could sleep wearing it at night. It had a noodle strap and very low neck, so deep that my cleavage would be really visible if I wear it. He found a cotton short which was elastic and will clung on to my butt if I wear it. This is what you will be wearing he ordered. Before I could protest. He pushed me inside the bathroom and closed the door. He said that he will give me one minute to get dressed.

Without any options, I quickly wore the spaghetti top over my bra. It looked really ugly. The top was tight and the projection of my bra was clearly visible. And someone watching from top could see my entire cleavage. I put on the short and it stuck on my ass like a second skin. The shape of my ass was clearly defined. Can they see my camel toe? Anyways it would be dark and I can somehow escape. I was there in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes now.

I heard a bang on the door reminding me to come out. I came out and stood in front of my manager for approval. My manager and Riya scanned me from head to toe. There is something wrong here, he said. Riya also nodded and said that my bra was not suiting this dress. Instead of asking me to wear another bra, my manager immediately said that I need not wear it. Riya was stunned. Even I did not expect it. Common quickly, he said just wear it without your bra, it would look good. I again went into freeze mode. Don’t waste time, the party must have already started. In the confusion I started walking back to the bathroom. Wait, my manager told. If you go inside you will take another 10 minutes for the simple thing. Do it here itself or do you want me to help you. I immediately got back to my senses. I pulled up the top and removed it.

I stood in my bra and tight shorts in front of them. I saw him staring at my breasts. He was not willing to look away. Without any options. I turned around, my back towards him. I unclasped my bra hook and removed it totally. He has already seen me naked. But I had to act decent in front of Riya. I put on my top and it also clung on to me like second skin. The shape of my nipple was clearly visible and also now my cleavage was clearly seen. I took a deep breath.

My manger still was not happy. I could see it in his eyes. You girls all have the same problem. Why do you wear your shorts so high? Actually I managed to wear my shorts high enough so that it started where my top ended. He was doing the same thing to me like he did for Riya. He came near me and pulled my shorts down. There was a slight gap between my top and where my shorts started. There was some skin visible unlike Riya’s who had her entire navel exposed. He still looked unsatisfied. He corrected a twist in my strap and acted as if he was doing my last minute checks and all of a sudden pulled up my top revealing my navel as well. Now this looks sexy he said. He pulled Riya close to me and made us stand side by side and admired our bodies. We stood like obedient school girls. There was a huge tent in his shorts now. He wanted to feel us up badly.

He was looking for an excuse to touch us but I guess he could not find any. Suddenly his phone rang, he spoke for a sec and with a peck of smile he said that there is a small delay by the resort authorities to set up the campfire site and then it struck him like a lightening. He found a way to feel us up. His eyes glowed as he said that he wants to take a groupie with us. He started the camera in his brand new iphone and stood between us. His shoulders purposely brushing our breasts. He gave a phone to Riya and asked her to take a pic of him and me. Riya pointed the phone towards us. He immediately came behind me and hugged me from behind. He hands all over my navel. Riya waited for him to stop feeling up my navel till he finally stopped and found a comfortable place on my navel. His dick was pushing against my ass. She clicked a pic. He wanted another.

He moved his one hand further up and pushed my lower breasts making it pop out of my top. His other hand was on my navel. He was peeking from top to see my breast which was almost out of my top now. Satisfied with me he asked me to now take a pic of him with Riya. Instead of the usual pose he lifted Riya vertically by holding her butt. Her breasts were now pressed on his face. Riya was trying to gain balance but he was clearly at the advantage.

I took a pic. This is so much fun, he shouted. Come one more, he ordered. He then went behind Riya and did the exact things he did to me by feeling up her navel. I waited for him to settle down as his hands were running all over her navel now. Riya was getting aroused now with so much of teasing. He hugged her tightly from behind. She must have felt his dick in her ass too. His one hand was now rested on her breasts. His other hand was on her thighs pulling up her skirts. I took that pic. But even after the pic he did not stop. You girls are so soft he said. His hand had now inside her skirt. Riya was getting turned on now. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. My manager let go of Riya instantly.

I went and opened the door. It was the waiter again. He had come to take back the coffee mug. He looked at me in amazement. He came inside but was again disappointed to see my manager there. My manager was annoyed to see him. I laughed inside. He very slowly picked up the coffee mug and started cleaning the table. My manager was running out of patience. He took his sweet time to clean up the table. My manager did not scream as that would arouse suspicion. He left after a painfully long time. By the time, my manager had lost the momentum. He wanted to start it again but Riya was already now away from him and seated in a chair. He was fighting the agitation inside him. He had to think of plan B now. Since we had some more time in our hands he said that he will take a quick shower in our bathroom.

He removed his Bermuda in front of us and was now in his innerwear. He threw his Bermuda on a chair outside the bathroom. That was his desperate attempt to get back at us. He went inside the bathroom without closing the door. In a sec he threw out his innerwear from inside. It fell on the same chair. He still did not close the door. He switched on the shower and started singing. Riya looked at me. We were still undecided on the next course of action. He was clearly telling us to join him.

But we did not want to make that move. He showered for 5 minutes helplessly. Finally he came out in a towel. He turned his back towards us and removed his towel. His butt was staring at us. He wore his innerwear but did not wear his Bermuda. He went to the mirror and admired himself. He still had a massive hard on. He took his iphone again and asked us to take some pics of his in his innerwear. Riya took the phone from him and started clicking some snaps. He was back to his game now. He wanted me in the next pic. He pulled me closer to him by catching my bare waist. I rammed into his naked chest now. My breasts crushing on his chest. He hugged me tightly and asked Riya for some snaps. His hands were on my ass. He then came behind me and again lifted my top, his hands all around me. I kept a poker face not betraying any emotions nor any resistance.

He took that as my submission and inserted his hands inside my top. His fingers instantly kneading my nipples. Riya stopped taking snaps and watched us live in action. Both his hand were inside my top and mauling my breasts. I was taking deep breaths which made him violent. He lifted my top from the head making me topless. He looked at Riya and pulled her closer. He started unbuttoning her remaining buttons and freed her from her shirt. He unclasped her bra and made her topless again. He pulled her closer to him and hugged us both. We were all sticking on to each other like glue. He was in hysteria. He wanted to do so many things at the same time. He licked Riya’s breasts, pressed mine, kissed my lips, kissed her lips. He was going insane with lust.

I realized this and slowly pushed him on the bed. I pulled out his innerwear. His Manhood was up 180 degrees and throbbing. Riya put her mouth in his penis and swallowed it. I gave him my breasts to suck. He was moaning uncontrollably. His hand found my shorts and he also wanted me to pull it down. I removed my shorts and panty. Riya was sucking his penis like a lollipop. I put my vagina near his mouth and he licked it like a hungry dog. He was restless.

Within seconds juices flowed out of my pussy. He wanted to fuck us. He pushed me off. He pulled Riya by her hair and pulled her mouth of his dick. He wanted to insert it inside her. He pulled down her panty. He let her skirt remain. In one strong push it penetrated all the layers inside Riya’s vagina. Riya let out a scream. He was a merciless. He pumped her deeper. It was hurting her. I immediately went and hugged him from behind. I crushed my breasts on his back. I slowly rubbed my breast all over his back. Within seconds he was relaxing. He got into a rhythm and now Riya was feeling better. I rubbed my breasts on his face teasing him by bringing my nipple close to his mouth and then taking it away. Like the waiter, even he had stamina. Riya’s vagina was lubricated enough and he was deep inside her. Riya was hitting orgasm before him. Riya was moaning now.

He got turned on by the moans and pumped her deep. There was a shiver as he unloaded his entire cum inside her. He did not withdraw it at all. I looked at Riya and she had an assuring look that she was on her pill. My manager fell down on the bed tired. Yes another lion down. Riya was also very tired. Then the phone rang again. My manager picked up. The campfire had begun and they were waiting us. Looking at Riya I knew that it was now upto me to satisfy the other 4 guys tonight. Maybe I was the devil herself.
Like Reply
girls devil
men devil
sex devil
and yet the pleasure is so heavenly Smile
celebrating curves in right place of patli kamar, deep navel, perky mangoes breasts tits, great thigh, gori kudiya or medium tanned skin babes
which gives me heightened pleasure of lust
Like Reply
(29-06-2019, 07:49 PM)emily.babe135790 Wrote: The waiter walked in to see us both sitting on the floor drenched in the shower. He smiled at us. He walked past us to pick up his shirt and avoided getting wet this time. He winked and left. Probably he was worried that resort authorities would have been suspicious about his long time absence. His wink suggested that he might be back. Though we were sitting together, I avoided looking into Riya’s eyes as I was embarrassed with our action. She must have felt the same way too. I still haven’t told her about my little adventure in the train. I thought of telling her but decided against it in the end. We finally managed to get up from the shower and dried ourselves. We ate the food and watched some TV. The guys would have been all sleeping like logs after their drinking session in the pool. I was worried that they might be recharging themselves for the real deal in the evening. I decided not to think about it.

By evening I heard a knock our door. Riya looked at me. It must be the waiter coming back for round two. Riya and I were dressed in t-shirt and long pants. “Who is it?” Riya screamed. “Your Manager” came the reply. Oh god. Not him now. Riya went and opened the door. He self-invited himself following Riya inside the room. Looking at me he smacked Riya’s butt and screamed “Why are you girls not dressed as yet. There is a campfire party starting in few minutes.” Riya looked puzzled and told him that we were not aware of it. He gave an evil grin and said that he made this plan few minutes ago and no one knows about it till now.

Saying this he started laughing loudly. I smiled so as to not insult him. He told us that the party will start in few minutes and we all can dance and sing and take a dip in the resorts private beach as well. The thought of water again drained all the strength in me. He also added that we are jelling along good with the other members in the team and we should continue to do so. I wondered what that meant. He was also not in a mood to leave. He had made himself comfortable on our bed. He was wearing a short Bermuda and I realized that he was not wearing an underwear inside. I could clearly see his hard on. Did he purposely want me to see it? He asked us if we had evening snacks else he might order coffee now. We told him that we already had late lunch not going into more details. He told that he wanted one and leaned over and picked the phone and ordered coffee and wanted it delivered in our room. So he wanted to stay for more time.

There was an awkward silence after he hung up the phone. To lighten up the mood he asked us what we were planning to wear. Riya replied for me also saying that we hadn’t decided till now. He told us that that Goa was hot at this point of time and also heat from the campfire will be unbearable. He told us that he was planning to remove his t-shirt when the campfire starts. You girls should also wear something light, he suggested. I did not look at him at all during the entire conversation.

Riya felt that he was right and thanked him for his advice. He now was eyeing Riya. He told her that she looked very beautiful in her bikini today. Riya always fell for compliments. This was probably her weak point. My weak point was that I did not know what my weak point was. That was pretty bad. He continued praising her body now. I have seen this happen before. But fortunately there was a knock on the door. Riya went to open the door. The same waiter was back. His jaws dropped on seeing another man in the room. There was clear disappointment in his eyes. I smiled inside. Riya became very uncomfortable seeing him again. He gave the coffee to our manager and left without a word.

My manager told us to get dressed fast as we will all leave together to the party from here. Riya wanted to protest but looking at my face she decided not to and just nodded. My manager made himself more comfortable on the bed and asked us to hurry up. Riya was so confused and did not know why he was behaving like this. But she told me that she will change first in the bathroom. “Oh Common”, my manager said, “I have seen you two in bikini in the morning and there is nothing to be shy about your body”.

On top he also added that we two have perfect body and should be proud of it. Not all girls have such luck. You should dress sexy tonight. This is Goa and we are all here to have some fun. Riya wanted to impress him so she looked at him and said that she will wear her short skirt and top. My manager seemed happy. That’s great, let’s see how you look in it. Riya went ahead and searched inside her bag and brought her skirt and top. She took it and went inside the bathroom to change. She closed the door. My Manager sat there relishing his coffee. He did not ask me anything in particular.

Within minutes Riya was out of the bathroom. She looked good in her short skirt and sleeveless shirt. My manager was also staring at her. She came out and asked us how she looked. My manager called her near him. She slowly came near him. He held her arms and made her turn towards him. She was blushing. I did not move as always. He asked her if he could make some adjustments. She looked and me but nodded nevertheless.

He then started removing the bottom three buttons of her shirt. Once done, he tied both ends and created a knot above her stomach. Boy! That looked sexy. I had to admit. Her navel was very flat and soft. What do you think, my manager asked me instead of Riya. I stammered and said, it’s good. Speaking to himself, he also added that the skirt was tied high. I guess all men feel the same no matter how low the skirt was tied.

Without asking any permission, he pulled down her skirt, just inches above her private part. Wow, she actually looked hot. He made her turn around and checked her ass. Finally satisfied with his work he approved her dress. Then he looked at me. Why you are still here, let’s make it quick. Get dressed fast, he commanded. I immediately woke up from statue mode. I walked to my luggage and took out a jeans and t-shirt and started walking towards the bathroom. Wait, my manager roared. You are going to wear a jeans? I nodded, confused. No one is going to wear jean today. Find something else. Check out Riya, look how sexy she looks. I looked at Riya and walked back again to my bag and started searching inside. I was not sure what to wear. What is the confusion? he asked me again. Let me help you he said.

Within seconds he was near me, he lifted my bag and put it on the bed. Riya, help me ordered. The poor girl immediately stood next to him. I let them take control of my dressing today. He started taking out my clothes one by one. My t-shirts and pants came out first. He then started digging in more to remove also my nightwear and also my lingerie. I was embarrassed but not him. He stopped when he found a spaghetti top. I bought it so that I could sleep wearing it at night. It had a noodle strap and very low neck, so deep that my cleavage would be really visible if I wear it. He found a cotton short which was elastic and will clung on to my butt if I wear it. This is what you will be wearing he ordered. Before I could protest. He pushed me inside the bathroom and closed the door. He said that he will give me one minute to get dressed.

Without any options, I quickly wore the spaghetti top over my bra. It looked really ugly. The top was tight and the projection of my bra was clearly visible. And someone watching from top could see my entire cleavage. I put on the short and it stuck on my ass like a second skin. The shape of my ass was clearly defined. Can they see my camel toe? Anyways it would be dark and I can somehow escape. I was there in the bathroom for more than 5 minutes now.

I heard a bang on the door reminding me to come out. I came out and stood in front of my manager for approval. My manager and Riya scanned me from head to toe. There is something wrong here, he said. Riya also nodded and said that my bra was not suiting this dress. Instead of asking me to wear another bra, my manager immediately said that I need not wear it. Riya was stunned. Even I did not expect it. Common quickly, he said just wear it without your bra, it would look good. I again went into freeze mode. Don’t waste time, the party must have already started. In the confusion I started walking back to the bathroom. Wait, my manager told. If you go inside you will take another 10 minutes for the simple thing. Do it here itself or do you want me to help you. I immediately got back to my senses. I pulled up the top and removed it.

I stood in my bra and tight shorts in front of them. I saw him staring at my breasts. He was not willing to look away. Without any options. I turned around, my back towards him. I unclasped my bra hook and removed it totally. He has already seen me naked. But I had to act decent in front of Riya. I put on my top and it also clung on to me like second skin. The shape of my nipple was clearly visible and also now my cleavage was clearly seen. I took a deep breath.

My manger still was not happy. I could see it in his eyes. You girls all have the same problem. Why do you wear your shorts so high? Actually I managed to wear my shorts high enough so that it started where my top ended. He was doing the same thing to me like he did for Riya. He came near me and pulled my shorts down. There was a slight gap between my top and where my shorts started. There was some skin visible unlike Riya’s who had her entire navel exposed. He still looked unsatisfied. He corrected a twist in my strap and acted as if he was doing my last minute checks and all of a sudden pulled up my top revealing my navel as well. Now this looks sexy he said. He pulled Riya close to me and made us stand side by side and admired our bodies. We stood like obedient school girls. There was a huge tent in his shorts now. He wanted to feel us up badly.

He was looking for an excuse to touch us but I guess he could not find any. Suddenly his phone rang, he spoke for a sec and with a peck of smile he said that there is a small delay by the resort authorities to set up the campfire site and then it struck him like a lightening. He found a way to feel us up. His eyes glowed as he said that he wants to take a groupie with us. He started the camera in his brand new iphone and stood between us. His shoulders purposely brushing our breasts. He gave a phone to Riya and asked her to take a pic of him and me. Riya pointed the phone towards us. He immediately came behind me and hugged me from behind. He hands all over my navel. Riya waited for him to stop feeling up my navel till he finally stopped and found a comfortable place on my navel. His dick was pushing against my ass. She clicked a pic. He wanted another.

He moved his one hand further up and pushed my lower breasts making it pop out of my top. His other hand was on my navel. He was peeking from top to see my breast which was almost out of my top now. Satisfied with me he asked me to now take a pic of him with Riya. Instead of the usual pose he lifted Riya vertically by holding her butt. Her breasts were now pressed on his face. Riya was trying to gain balance but he was clearly at the advantage.

I took a pic. This is so much fun, he shouted. Come one more, he ordered. He then went behind Riya and did the exact things he did to me by feeling up her navel. I waited for him to settle down as his hands were running all over her navel now. Riya was getting aroused now with so much of teasing. He hugged her tightly from behind. She must have felt his dick in her ass too. His one hand was now rested on her breasts. His other hand was on her thighs pulling up her skirts. I took that pic. But even after the pic he did not stop. You girls are so soft he said. His hand had now inside her skirt. Riya was getting turned on now. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. My manager let go of Riya instantly.

I went and opened the door. It was the waiter again. He had come to take back the coffee mug. He looked at me in amazement. He came inside but was again disappointed to see my manager there. My manager was annoyed to see him. I laughed inside. He very slowly picked up the coffee mug and started cleaning the table. My manager was running out of patience. He took his sweet time to clean up the table. My manager did not scream as that would arouse suspicion. He left after a painfully long time. By the time, my manager had lost the momentum. He wanted to start it again but Riya was already now away from him and seated in a chair. He was fighting the agitation inside him. He had to think of plan B now. Since we had some more time in our hands he said that he will take a quick shower in our bathroom.

He removed his Bermuda in front of us and was now in his innerwear. He threw his Bermuda on a chair outside the bathroom. That was his desperate attempt to get back at us. He went inside the bathroom without closing the door. In a sec he threw out his innerwear from inside. It fell on the same chair. He still did not close the door. He switched on the shower and started singing. Riya looked at me. We were still undecided on the next course of action. He was clearly telling us to join him.

But we did not want to make that move. He showered for 5 minutes helplessly. Finally he came out in a towel. He turned his back towards us and removed his towel. His butt was staring at us. He wore his innerwear but did not wear his Bermuda. He went to the mirror and admired himself. He still had a massive hard on. He took his iphone again and asked us to take some pics of his in his innerwear. Riya took the phone from him and started clicking some snaps. He was back to his game now. He wanted me in the next pic. He pulled me closer to him by catching my bare waist. I rammed into his naked chest now. My breasts crushing on his chest. He hugged me tightly and asked Riya for some snaps. His hands were on my ass. He then came behind me and again lifted my top, his hands all around me. I kept a poker face not betraying any emotions nor any resistance.

He took that as my submission and inserted his hands inside my top. His fingers instantly kneading my nipples. Riya stopped taking snaps and watched us live in action. Both his hand were inside my top and mauling my breasts. I was taking deep breaths which made him violent. He lifted my top from the head making me topless. He looked at Riya and pulled her closer. He started unbuttoning her remaining buttons and freed her from her shirt. He unclasped her bra and made her topless again. He pulled her closer to him and hugged us both. We were all sticking on to each other like glue. He was in hysteria. He wanted to do so many things at the same time. He licked Riya’s breasts, pressed mine, kissed my lips, kissed her lips. He was going insane with lust.

I realized this and slowly pushed him on the bed. I pulled out his innerwear. His Manhood was up 180 degrees and throbbing. Riya put her mouth in his penis and swallowed it. I gave him my breasts to suck. He was moaning uncontrollably. His hand found my shorts and he also wanted me to pull it down. I removed my shorts and panty. Riya was sucking his penis like a lollipop. I put my vagina near his mouth and he licked it like a hungry dog. He was restless.

Within seconds juices flowed out of my pussy. He wanted to fuck us. He pushed me off. He pulled Riya by her hair and pulled her mouth of his dick. He wanted to insert it inside her. He pulled down her panty. He let her skirt remain. In one strong push it penetrated all the layers inside Riya’s vagina. Riya let out a scream. He was a merciless. He pumped her deeper. It was hurting her. I immediately went and hugged him from behind. I crushed my breasts on his back. I slowly rubbed my breast all over his back. Within seconds he was relaxing. He got into a rhythm and now Riya was feeling better. I rubbed my breasts on his face teasing him by bringing my nipple close to his mouth and then taking it away. Like the waiter, even he had stamina. Riya’s vagina was lubricated enough and he was deep inside her. Riya was hitting orgasm before him. Riya was moaning now.

He got turned on by the moans and pumped her deep. There was a shiver as he unloaded his entire cum inside her. He did not withdraw it at all. I looked at Riya and she had an assuring look that she was on her pill. My manager fell down on the bed tired. Yes another lion down. Riya was also very tired. Then the phone rang again. My manager picked up. The campfire had begun and they were waiting us. Looking at Riya I knew that it was now upto me to satisfy the other 4 guys tonight. Maybe I was the devil herself.

This is one of the Best stories i"ve read here. Thanks for writing. Its just that the Manager's fuck should've been more detailed. Looks like you were too tired, towards the end. 
There was a lot of detail in the train scene and got me so intrigued. May be you should take a break, when you are writing. May be of a day or two. I do that, hence suggesting.
Overall a great story though.  Please continue writing. You've got the flair ?
Like Reply
Continue bro.
Like Reply
Excellent story.
Repped for posting even though author somewhere.
hope there could be updates.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Nice story boss please update
Like Reply