Sunil an office peopn
New Story Posted

This is a story from old Xossip by Smitanair_99

Its a nice story and the ending is beautiful the way it was described and at the same time Ending is mind blowing. I have the complete the story and posting the same so that you readers can enjoy it. Its not my story at all but thanks to original writer.

Hello friends

This is about a young guy who had being chatting with me for a long time. I liked his story as he was very innocent and loved his words. He was from Marathi medium but the way he tried and told me about his stuffs was incredible.

I had kept his words intact and that made reading the same more wonderful. Hardly changed few words and sentences just to excite and make sure you readers also understand the same and the vernacular medium English is wonderful to read.

Smita

Hi Smita ji I Sunil Kamble actually from Satara now Pune working. You tell me to write my life stuff with sex related thing. I am writing same to you and sending it you Smita ji.

I had really bad experience in what I did Smita ji my life was tormented and I just see all stuffs daily unable to do anything. I tell you as much detail I can and I hope you like it

I came in Pune after my 12th HSC got my seat in Pune College and I know God happy with me. I got good job and place to stay. We from poor family. I have 2 elder brothers 5 and 3 years old then me one married with one girl child second elder brother ran from home don’t know where he is and I have one smaller sister she 3 years younger then me.

Me doing Bcom first year when I come to Pune for college study. Lucky me got work too because my friend from college was working next office.

My boss nice man he gave me one room to stay near his temporary apartment some 10-15 min walk from office and college too near. That flat very big my boss Rohit sir takes rest and he keeps lot of books and other office items also in that flat.

Rohit sir have 3-4 companies, I am office boy with bringing tea going to bank and other work what staff tells me like removing Xerox and also getting parcel from hotel to people working in my office. There many people all talks bad about Rohit sir. I first not know why mostly female workers talk bad about Rohit sir and men to tell the same thing.

Even some men worker too keeps on giving gallis, “maderchod hai harami” and all that stuff.

After work one day in late night when I went to flat I changing my clothes when I heard some sound where Sir takes rest. I not go there in his room as sir tells not to come there for anything.

But female voice makes me go and I hide sees and me have chakar (surprised) when I see who it was.

I very much mad when I see it was Leena madam nude. She dog like position on her knees Rohit sir fucks her beating her ass giving bad words, randi maderchod and all that thing (Smacking her butts and fucking her).

I shocked because I know Leena madam married. I met Leena madam’s husband 3-4 times, when he comes office taking back Leena madam home after work in evening and sometime he come morning to drop her at office. He really good man talks to me even some time I give him tea as he wait for Leena madam out at reception. Leena madams talk to me nicely and not like other workers who always treat me like peon. She nice women and seeing this I in shock what is happening.

Smita ji I shocked and mad seeing sex in front of me in different way.

(I first tell about my past so you know that I not new to sex. But city sex life very different)
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I had sex many times with my Sapna vahini my big brother’s wife. I no do anything at all it happened because of Sapna Vaihini and some good luck. Actually we stay in Satara in small room. Father mother work in field. My dada(brother) had small fruit vegetable shop at town market.

He goes very early morning and come late night. I do college come home play sometimes help father mother in field or at home studying as they want me to work for our Government job in good post my family dream that me should do good some for my house. All house people have dream about their children. They not make me work in field tell I should study well and all that thing.

So they make me study day night even scold if I get bad marks. Then it happened that too during one rainy season no one at home. My small sister Laxmi too go to field with mummy. I play football and during rainy season we play like mad guys. All in chikal (mud) and that real fun.

I fully cover in mud come home with all mud over my body and clothes. That one day I no take bath at the dharan (small dam sort of thing where they make water flow stop ) as all my friend go home as rain too heavy.

The water level too high and water current very fast so bit afraid to take bath there, so went home like that. Sapna vahini scold me and she drag me scolding and I take bath in our small bathroom. Vahini come with hot water and sees and tells my back all stick with mud.

She tell my parents want me to study become big man and I play with bad boys and all that stuff as no ask them anything. I sitting in small towel covering my between parts and take bath. She takes soap and stone rub my back. I don’t know what happening her hand on my back make my penis hard.

She tells me to stand and start rubbing my legs first backside and then front then don’t know what happened by mistake or don’t know Sapna vahini remove my small towel to clean my up part and 1-2 min she just see my penis and look up and tell me what is this why it standing.

Smita ji I no tell lie I got big penis I measure 21 cm in tape and round also big. I went mad because Sapna vahini catch my penis and move up down. She look continuously with big eyes as seeing something for first time. I no dumb know about sex but not thought that my private part could make Sapna vahini surprise made or what.

She tells me I like it what she do and she rubs her body and her boobs touch my leg she press them hard on my legs. Her one hand back on my ass touch hard and she move my cock hard pressing her boobs on my legs and pressing my ass for 3-4 min. I feel very happy and I come first time that white liquid come from penis and it was so good I no words what tell Sapna Vahini. She tells that what happened is between me her only and not tell anyone.

I am in 10th class SSC at that time, knew about sex read dirty books too. After that incident we play around I press her boobs kiss after 4-5 days that so good again I feel. Then I use to put hand inside sari press her legs Sapna Vahini like it but not allow much.

Then one day I put my finger in her cunt that happens after 4-5 month after first time bathroom incident. She made me finger fuck her and she come with that thick white water after long time. Then it became daily affair for us both.

Then one time when all gone out for 2-3 days for some function. I at home and my big brother and Sapna Vahini. But he go to shop early morning to sell vegetable and come late.

That first day when my big brother went work I sleeping. I went mad when my eyes open as some hand smoothing moving all my body. When I open eyes saw it whose hand.

I very happy it was Sapna Vahini all nude no clothes in my bed. We put that mosquito net and she inside the net. Sapna Vahini see me open eye and bend her head and her lip on my lips and we kiss. She put her tongue in my mouth I go mad and she remove my short playing with my penis. We kissed and I too kiss and bite all her body that day first time I kiss her cunt very wet hot smell too odd and Sapna Vahini make noise ahhh ahhh telling she liking it.

Then Sapna Vahini went down and she suck my penis. She licked my penis head pulling down my penis skin and move tongue on same. I loved the same it very different make my body shake very good feeling too.

She sucking the same give full pleasure to me. After some time I pushed Sapna Vahini and she on bed I on top of her. I spread her leg and catch my penis and put it on her cunt first time that time. I happy Sapna Vahini too waiting for same and there was excitement for me as I know I fuck Sapna Vahini any time after that.

"Ahhhhh Sunillll", she said looking at me her eyes big as I put my full cock deep in her vagina with one go. She yelled "aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” and pushed me a bit her hands on my hips. She tell slow as it paining.

I removed my penis out fully and again I entered very slowly her vagina full with her juices and penis slipping nicely with that hot liquid coming from her vagina. I like it very much very slippery my cock going in and out.

I did the same 2 –3 times and then put full cock in her till end. "aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii unnnngggghhhhhhhhh", Sapna Vahini cry. She cry as she like it and also feeling pain on her vagina as she tell my big cock stretch her vagina so she pain.

(She tell that in marathi Smita ji)

I moving my cock in and out of her vagina giving her slow strokes. She lifting her gand (buttocks) and fuck me too.

I started fucking her and ask her “Sapna Vahini bol tujhe maza a raha hai”. She just moaned and said “ahhh re Sunil acha lag raha hai”. Hearing same I start fucking her fast up and down.

"Hhaaiiiii uuunngggghhhh", Vahini wailed in pleasure as I fuck her hard. She catch my ass tightly as she cry in joy and I feel as she spray her white hot liquid on my cock. That really good experience I go mad and fuck her more fast.

"Uunngghhhh hhhaaiinn", Sapna Vahini just moan with joy and I too sprays my white liquid in her vagina and it was so different I no explain that feeling Smita ji. So good and Sapna Vahini too feel very good

Before we got from bed I again fuck Sapna Vahini and this time more longer. It was very good Smita ji never knew that sex so good.

That day till late evening I fuck Sapna Vahini 4 times. We fuck many times after that incident.

To tell Sapna Vahini very good sexy good body nice flat stomach good ass and she fair too. After that we fuck when we get time when no one at home.

That was my sex experience with my Vahini.)

So coming back telling you Pune incident.

[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Seeing here Leena madam getting fucking by Rohit sir make me thing about Sapna Vahini. He fucking really good I never fucked Vaihin in that way.

Rohit sir gave his penis which was in Leena madam’s cunt in her mouth. I shocked when I see sir’s cock big then me it all wet with white juice might be of Leena madam cunt.

Rohit sir moving forward and backward as if fucking cunt but he move forward and backward with his cock in her mouth. He then made her sleep on her back on sofa and Rohit sir lift her legs over his shoulders and he kneel in front of Leena madam his cock over her cunt lips Leena madam looking at him. She not happy with him what he do. I feel bad for that seeing that my cock full tight.

Rohit sir looked at her and tells her put that cock in your cunt. Leena madam still telling pls sir I go home too late but at same time holding Rohit sir cock place on her cunt lip. Sir scold at her go home ka natak laga rakha hai and he pushed himself very fast I see clearly Leena madam cunt spread and sirs cock go in her cunt and she shouted "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh sirrrr plssss"

Leena madam , total discomfort but sir full happy and he start fucking Leena madam and he leave her leg and he sleep on top of Leena madam and I just see sir ass go up and go down.

Rohit sir lick her face bent down and started doing something which I cant see I can see just sir ass going up down up down and I hear Leena madam crying "Aahhhh nnnooooo Sirrrrr uunnngghhh stttoppppp itttt youuuurr hurtinggg meeee", said Leena madam.

Rohit sir was now fucking fast and some time later I hear some soft sound of "Hhaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuunnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh", from Leena madam don’t know she like or it natural as Rohit sir as go up and down very fast.

"Maazzaa aa rahhha haiiii ahhhhh ", he asked. "siirrrrr", moaned Leena madam softly. "Uth jaa, ab main tujhee kutiya tarahe choodunga", saying he pull her down made her kneel on the bed and her hands were on the edge of bed.

Leena madam tell him to stop but sir was forcing her. Sir positioned himself behind Leena madam slapped her ass with his cock 2-3 times and inserted his cock in her cunt.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhh Sirrrr bassss karrroooo jannneee doooo mujhe", she cried. I know Leena madam, want to go home.

Rohit sir began to fuck her sometime slapping her ass hard and sometime pressing her breast and sometime Rohit sir was rubbing her back and buttocks with his hand and was moving forward and backward very fast.

In between he pull her hair though Leena madam was sobbing which I no like, but still seeing all this I like it I in two mind seeing that hot sexy scene and also not like what Rohit sir doing against her wish. Rohit sir was fast fucking her and telling "mainn teri chhoot kkoo bbhhaarrnnee wwaalaa hhoonn", he cried and stopped and just four five small pushes forwards and backward he stopped.

Leena madam got up immediately I see Leena madam face and I see tears in her eyes her hairs all messy.

She ran inside bathroom and I rush back to my room and kept quiet but my heart beating very fast.

I see light in main hall and from my room I see Leena madam wearing her Grey skirt and grey top bending down wearing her sandal. Rohit sir was telling her something I cant hear she no listen and try to go.

Rohit sir grab her hair and pulls her and sir again kisses Leena madam tells something and at that time her skirt full up from back and she wear blue panties its nice to see that but I feel sorry for Leena madam why Rohit sir do that to her. After two three min in same position he leave her and she goes and sir closed the door.

Sir goes back his bedroom and closes the door. I felt good and bad. Good because seeing Leena madam nude I get my penis hard and she beautiful. You know Smita ji every man like to see women naked no big thing. I too like seeing she good beautiful too. I felt bad because Leena madam good lady and Rohit sir beat her and fuck her do what she not like that I feel bad.

I went for my bath. I come out wrapped in my bath towel and sir in kitchen taking beer from fridge sees me and asks me when I come. My room was behind kitchen its big was first store room then Rohit sir gave it to me to stay.

I afraid told him 5-10 min back. He said what I see. I afraid how he know I see everything. I afraid keep quiet.

His eyes big Rohit sir angry face and tell me to keep my mouth and eyes and ears shut and no tell anyone or he will beat me up and throw me from office. I said I not tell to anyone.

Then he lifting his eyebrows up and down asks again now tell what I see, I no words Smita ji but I afraid and tell him what I see. I full afraid not knowing what happen next but surprised when rather then angry on me his voice in soft tone and Rohit sir ask me if I fuck anyone.

First I tell no but I don’t know what happen my penis erect madam thinking of Leena madam nude and her fair body her breast her cunt and also think of Sapna vahini.

Rohit sir tells me to remove my towel. I no understand what he tell me do, I shock and mad Smita ji. I told no he tell what shy open it. I opened it sir eye big as he see my penis hard standing he just see it and tell madechod tera to mast lund hai kay Leena ko chodne ke bar mein soch raha tha kay.

I full shock seeing what he did next. Rohit sir come near me and catch my penis in fact tightly. He tells me if I like Leena and if want to fuck her and put my penis in her cunt and ass and all that thing.

I no say but his hand on my penis was sending bad thing as my cock become more hard. He move my penis up and down tell me Leena has hot cunt my cock love to fuck her I no understand what he tell.

After some time sir left and I went my room change clothes afraid to go out. Sir call me to come out.

I dress and we sit out watching TV. After first beer sir tells me get another one. That time he kept a sex movie Smita ji. Sex movie full nude fucking movie. I went mad it was 2 girls and 2 boys and I more mad when I see boy fucking girl and another man fucking boy’s asshole and the other girl sit on the girl’s mouth and make her suck her cunt and getting fucked.

Homo sex and normal sex Smita ji. Rohit sir tell if I like what I see and he again maska maro me asking me my sex thing. I don’t know why first I had one glass beer seeing sex and having chicken tikka first time I tell everything about my sex stuff with Sapna Vahini in detail. He tells me lucky to fuck my Vahini.

When on TV second new people fuck again same thing there black man white man and again two girl that time sir tell me come near him. I was feeling very different sir take my clothes off and play with my penis.

I felt not right but sir when kissed my nipples holding my dick he was kissing licking and biting my chest nipples then near my neck. My body feels tingling no matter I never think I sleep with man but he make me feel good. Sir like both sex with men and women.

He kiss my lips I felt eeeeee what to do, but I no position to say stop or he throw me and I on the street and difficult to go to college and I no place to stay.

Can’t afford hostel and I get good money at that time I get salary of Rs.4500/-

I send Rs.3500/- home and all my family happy with same and I don’t spend that money too.

But when sir went down and sucks my penis it was so good I not know what to tell how it feel. He make me sleep on the sofa my legs high up he sucking my balls penis sucking and I went real mad when he lick my ass and his finger slipped in.

My penis in his mouth his finger in my ass was so good. I didn’t felt so good with Sapna Vahini as Rohit sir did to me.

Then he told me to suck his cock. I had no alternative though I said no at first Rohit sir brought his cock near my mouth and move his cock on my lip and tell me open mouth. I not know what to do and open mouth and take his cock and started sucking his cock. It was yuck but as he kept on fucking my mouth I started liking it. Never thought sucking cock was good also.

Then I again shock when sir told me to bend like dog. He wants to fuck my ass. I no understand what to do and he told not to afraid and I will like it.

I did and he spit in my ass finger fucked and when he pulled my ass cheeks and the first entry was pain of my life. I told him to stop he told not to worry I will like it.

Then after sometime I like it very much. It was different Rohit sir was fucking my ass good.

Rohit’s sir was fucking me as I saw him fucking Leena Madam from behind slapping my ass with his ass and moving his cock in and out of my ass and he came in my ass. My cock was still hard and Sir sucked it off and he was telling me to cum in his mouth and after 3-4 min Sir suck my cock I came in his mouth. Sir licked my dick.

He make me sleep with him in his bedroom like husband wife. I felt odd but Smita ji thought I didn’t want I no option and we slept together nude in his bed.

Next day in office sir was normal as he usual was. There was nothing change in him, he did scold me 2-3 times for me not doing one of the job.

But whenever I see Leena madam my penis use to stand erect whatever dress she wears I can see her nude in those dress. It was hard for me to stand or talk to her.

The next night I was alone sir went to his home. Rohit sir’s had no wife. His wife died after pregnancy. He had a son his mother father takes care of his son. He is hardly at his home most of the time in this flat or out in different city.

After 10-12 day after my sex with Rohit sir that night when I open flat and come in I full surprise seeing sir was in the flat with Bindu Nair madam. She big manager in our office.
Like Reply
She yet another sexy women Smita ji, she too is Nair from Kerala, tall medium color and our office men call her sex bomb phataka and all that words what men call for women in dirty mode.

She was ok with Rohit sir laughing drinking whiskey and also smoking. Most important was she was without sari and blouse.

It was already removed before I come and she just in petticoat and black bra. She sitting on sir’s table Rohit sir sitting on chair in front of her.

Bindu madam’s leg on between sir’s leg and the other on top of her and Rohit sir’s hand inside her petticoat.

They talking some office work but with lot of bad words telling he bastard she bitch have to take work and all that stuff. I standing there for long time was getting tired. I want Rohit sir to fuck Bindu madam making fully ndue and I see how he fuck her.

But more then 30-45 min I just stand hiding and they just talk with work they call someone in between on phone. Only small thing of sir pressing her boobs few kissing I get tired and go back to my room.

I sit there but my ear outside to know if Rohit started fucking her or not. I get up two times to see but them still talking and in between talking on phone with some people.

I go to bath as I bath I think how lucky Rohit sir he fuck anyone anytime. As I bath thinking of Bindu and Leena madam I hear knock on my bathroom door.

I though it was Rohit sir but when I open door covering in towel I shock to see it. Bindu madam standing in front again just in petticoat and black bra.

I very much ashamed Rohit sir behind Bindu madam. Her English speaking very fast not understanding too much but when she come near me and touch me I no believe she touch me I just peon and she officer.

She tell I cute and if I like what Rohit sir did my ass with his penis. I not know what to tell. My penis going big when she touch my naked ass. I shivering when she so close touching. I can feel her boobs on my body. I happy and not know what to do.

I just stand holding towel and Bindu madam remove that and she tell wooo its so hard big like you Rohit and all that thing.

I and my body were feeling something Smita ji when Bindu madam hand touches my penis. It too good that unable to tell how happy I feel. She touch so slow moving fingers slowly from my balls to the top of my cock and again back side of hand moving same way down. She very experience know how make man happy.

Then something happened which never happened with Sapna Vahini. Bindu madam kissed my lips. I did use to kiss with Sapna vahini but this was very different she so good doesn’t know what to tell.

She put her tongue in my mouth suck my tongue her tongue inside my mouth and her hand on my penis was like a 10000 volt current. Rohit sir pull Bindu madam and he kisses her turning her neck and Bindu madam still holding my penis.

We come out and Rohit sir take us to his bedroom. Bindu madam petticoat removed by Rohit sir and her bra she all nude not wearing her panties. Her cunt so good no hairs I mad seeing same like adult movie. I like it very much.

I was told to get up on bed and be in my knees on bed and Bindu madam bend on bed and strange thing happened Bindu madam started sucking my penis this was unbelievable but I love thing what she did.

Bindu madam do to me she too good sucking playing in my balls with her hand and same time Rohit who standing bent on Bindu madam ass he suck her behind slapping her ass and Bindu madam moving my penis up down and in between sucking and also all kind of voice coming from mouth (ahhh gooddddd yesssss succcckkkkkk meeeee ahhh yessss) and so on.

Then Rohit sir makes me sleep on bed and Bindu madam kissing my stomach give small bite come up and suck my both nipples then kissing slowly come up kiss my neck and she tell me ear, “I am going to fuck you Sunil, you will like it, do you like me” and so on. Her Hindi bad she high English she from kerala and she study in London. She understands Hindi speaking not that good.

She take my penis and put in her cunt and Smita ji don’t know what tell but when my penis was going in cunt so different from what I did to Sapna Vahini and this heaven like thing. She fucks me too good for me. She move up and down and go front and back was very different I ever thin.

I love each everything what she do to me. She good in going up and down. For 4-5 min she does and kisses me all time Rohit sir watching and in between kissing Bindu madam playing with her boobs and telling that I lucky guy to fuck Bindu madam and so on.

I go mad and too press her boobs so hard but so nice to press it. Some time after Rohit sir go back Bindu madam and he do something. I again no believe when Bindu madam stop fucking me and Rohit sir put his penis in her ass. She yelled a bit and telling ohh god yes Rohit ahhh and all those words.

I too could come to know as sir put his penis in her ass I felt my penis crush and after that Sir start going forward and backward and Bindu madam real crazy for the same. I see picture movie and what Rohit sir show sex movie 3-4 days back. I never think this happen in real.

This was good Bindu madam going mad she loving it each and everything. I too love and she tell me to fuck me moving my hip up. I do and she tell “ohh baby I love you you so good yes Sunil baby fuck me fuck me” and so on.

I down Rohit sir from back same position we fuck Bindu madam for another 5-6 min and as I move my hip fast I come my white juice in her cunt. Bindu madam again kisses telling, “its so good yes cum in me babbyyyy ahh yesss shoot shoot shoot”

I come I relax but Rohit sir still fuck Bindu madam from back he making noise and she love it. After I come he fucks for 2-3 min and stop I know he too cum his white juice in her asshole. Few min we lay same way Bindu madam in between they both talk first English I know understand most of the thing but I do understand that Bindu madam thanking Rohit sir that I good partner I only understand that.

After that Rohit sir send me out to get biryani Chinese food and beer and cigarette. I go out and after almost one hour I come back flat. I open and I see Sir fucking Bindu madam again in the living room and some news channel was going on. Bindu madam sleep on Sofa and sir spread her leg and fucking her. They see me they still fuck hard and I take everything to the kitchen my penis very hard again.
Like Reply
We have food and I wait thinking I get second chance to fuck beautiful Bindu madam. But I sad after food beer Bindu madam just kiss my lips and she went to sleep.

In morning sir go to his parents home tell me to take care of her and shut one eye telling same. I know he tell me to fuck her.

Bindu madam get up at 10 in morning sees I make tea for her in kitchen she comes and hug me from behind tell me I very nice and tell me baby Baby you like fuck me. I said yes she is so good and sexy and all that stuff.

As I make tea and bread sandwich with boiled eggs for Bindu madam she play with me from behind making her move her breast on my back. She remove my short I naked down. Bindu madam move her hand between my ass play with my penis and she kiss and bit my ass below my ass then she slow bit my back leg back side and she too good Smita ji.

I even cant explain in words how good I feel when Bindu madam do all that stuff to me.

When I stop with what all she do to my body, Bindu madam tell me to do my job and she come in front kneel down and suck my cock. The way she suck my cock I feel it much better much sexier then what she did last night. The way she slowly moves her hand all my thighs licking sucking deep throating my cock was heaven I feel.

I tried to put my inside her slip she stop me doing same and says me, “ssshhh lover boy you just enjoy”.

Her head moved forward and take more my cock in her mouth, move my cock up down with her long fingers. I feel my balls surge. I spread my legs wider Bindu madam buried face deep in my crotch, taking my cock in mouth and sucking and licking it with excitement and giving me the pleasure.

I moan seeing her down telling, “madam bahut acha lag raha haiii ahhhh madammmm”

She sucked my cock more fast and I know some white liquid come and she lick it like anything my hand on Bindu madam head as her head moved forward and backward taking full of my cock inside her mouth till her throat.

(I told you Smita ji my cock 21 cm when I check and I mad how she take full in her small mouth)

[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Bindu madam came up and kissed me make me taste my own cock. That very difference taste as I kiss her. I take bold step and my hand went inside her slip and pull down her panties. She sit on kitchen granite and spread her leg. My finger slipped in her wet hot cunt, and the moment I touched I not believe the amount of heat inside her cunt. I removed my fingers they were wet and my finger hot.

Bindu madam got up from kitchen platform removed her slip ohhh I go mad seeing the beauty of Bindu madam. Last night too I see the same, but last night it was first time and on top my mind was full stop I no understand what going on. Last night I go mad seeing that she kiss me and do all that stuff so couldn’t remember that much.

Another thing Rohit sir too there and that made me nervous though I enjoy sex last night but today was difference the most beautiful lady of my office naked in front me just for me.

As she remove slip and turn I behind see her nice shapely legs and I hold her from behind and daringly move my hand in front touch her breast and press it softly.

I no understand yesterday I too sleep with same women but today all I do the feeling very different. I said "Ohhh Bindu madam ap bahut achi hoon”

Bindu madam turn her head back look at me tell, “Achi yeh sexy” and she pull my neck and kiss me and I too kiss like she do and put my tongue deep in her mouth. As I do that my cock pushing and pressing on her ass and I press her breast at same time.

She stop kissing and I tell her "Madam dono ho achi aur sexy" I said shyly. Her hand was on kitchen platform and I start kissing her back slowly and she say ahh yes Sunil my boy good do it and all that stuff.

I on my knee right behind her ass and what I do I only no believe. I put my face between her ass hold both her ass and spread it and my tongue found her wet cunt. I know Rohit sir too do and she love so I too do the same. She out of control as she feel my tongue deep in her cunt and my nose poking on her asshole. "Oh yes! Ohhhhh dammit Sunillllll yes! Ohhh fuck yes!".

Ahh that was like wonderful word come out of her mouth and I go mad and I do another daring step as I suck her cunt I slap her ass and bit afraid and stop sucking and ask her "Bindu madam apko bura nahi laga mein apko aisa mara kal apko acha lag raha tha jab Rohit sir ne kiya isliye maine socha apko acha lagega”

Her hand came on my head and pushed me back in her ass and make me suck and tongue go in her cunt, and my tongue go in and out of her cunt. As I do she tell “Nooo babbby I love it Yesss, ahhh ahhh you are treating me like ahhh ohhh yesss Sunillll”.

I sucked her hard and she forgets what to tell. She move her ass as I suck her and I did that for 2-3 min and came up and she turned I still kneel and now her cunt in front of my face and her one leg on second compartment of kitchen trolley. "Ohh fucckk yesss my boyyy you are goooddd OHHHHH yes".

Bindu madam grab my hair and move my head round and round on her thighs on her cunt area.
"Ohmaunhhh OHHHHH!" She keep crying and I put two finger in her cunt and start moving my finger up and down in her cunt. I feel so good as I masturbate her cunt fast and at same time my tongue too try lick her cunt lip in between and sometime bite her inner thigh.

"Ooohhhhh...yeeessss ..suck it hard...babbbbyyyyy.....oohhh  yesss.........." I slowly started pushing my tongue deeper and deeper. She screamed as her body tremble and she start come her white liquid and I lick it.

She grip my hair and pull me up and kiss me doing all that noise “ummmppp ummmhh ahhh sunill my boyyyy ohh you are too gooodddd dearrrr”

I no understand but I love it what she do and she spread her legs keeping her other leg on other side of the kitchen trolley tell me, "Come on," she moaned. "Fuck me babbyy - fuck me hard my boy!"

I full on cloud nine and my cock near her cunt-lips. “ahhhh madam ap bahut sexy ho” Slowly I push my ass forward and my cock go in her cunt.

I more enjoy as I can see my cock going in her cunt look so nice on Bindu madam shaved cunt as her cunt take in my full cock and as I push more my full cock inside her cunt.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! It's wonderful! Ohhhh yes -- it's so big -- yes -- fuck me -- fuck babbby fuck me hard -- please -- fuck me!"

"Sunil baby I love you Fuck me! Fuck me,"

I start moving forward backward and she with those beautiful words coming from her mouth I get double triple joy as I fuck a beautiful well educated and she almost one of boss of my office and I peon fuck her and she like it is I feel more good.

"Fuck me baby yes!" she shouted.

I keep on going forward back ward and in between even press her breasts which go up and down as I fuck Bindu madam.

I love word come from her mouth "Ohhhh god oh god oh god oh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me Ohhhhhh yes babbbyyy yes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH Sunilll ahhh yesss YES!"

Hearing those words anyone go mad. I feel she cum as she spray white hot liquid on my cock and when she do her full body tremble and that nice sensation.

She stop me and start kissing me as she come and give me lot of kisses and she get down from kitchen table and turn and bend telling me to fuck doggy style. I know that nice pose as her naked ass bend and she want me to put my cock from behind which I too love and I never did that.
Like Reply
Did try with Sapna Vahini but mostly we fuck sleeping so she too never make me do that. But just looking the sexy way Bindu madam bend anyone go mad seeing that sexy beautiful figure.

I behind her and I little bit bend my hip and put my cock in her cunt. She moaned “ohh yess yess” as my cock start going inside her cunt. I hold her hip and slowly start fucking her. My ass forward backward forward backward and cock in and out of her cunt.

My balls start hitting her as I fuck her that very good feeling for me and as I start moving in and out fast and words again coming from Bindu madam mouth was double pleasure.

"Ohhhh yes!" she gasped. "Ohhh god yes, yes -- that's so good -- now fuck me hard, Baby love you sunil my boy -- fuck me hard!"

I slap her slowly on her ass my other hand rub all her back as I fuck her. My cock go in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing and it come out I can see white liquid stuck on my cock. Might both our white liquid mix and it so wonderful to watch the same

"Harder!" Bindu madam tell me "Fuck me harder! Come on Sunil yesss fuck me" I only not know how many time she might tell me Fuck me Fuck me and I was fucking her all time.

She came again and this time I too was going to come and she ask me if I am going to come. I told her yes and I still fuck her and she tell me to stop suddenly I feel very bad as she stop just the moment I was about to come.

She hold my dick and pull me near dinning table and she sit on chair and she pull me and take my cock in her mouth and start sucking wildly fast and tell me to come in her mouth as she want to drink my white liquid.

She sucked my cock again, taking my cock deep in her mouth. She suck me deeply, hungrily, slowly and her head rolling from side to side, moving back and forth. I all mad and I too can feel I too blast my white liquid in her mouth and I too help pushing my cock up and down and she keep her mouth wide open under my cock saying “yes baby come oooonnnn, baby”.

My white liquid full out from my cock and directly inside her mouth first two three shorts and next as I move my cock up and down fell on her face and her nose. She move my cock all over her face playing with it and making me more mad.

She pulled me down and as I bend her tongue in my mouth and she kiss me. I taste my own white liquid from her mouth and she in between kiss telling me, “Ohh Sunil my baby you are so fucking good” and again kissing me “I love you baby” again kissing, “You love your Bindu madam” and again kissing. This kept on going for 2-3 min.

She has breakfast tea and I again was called by her in the bathroom and I bath her soap all her body and again I fuck in bathroom. In afternoon she take me to nice restaurant we both have lunch. I shy sitting in front of her in that big restaurant and I never eat with spoon and she make me comfortable telling don’t think anything you can eat the way you want.

That day was like lottery jackpot big day for me Smita ji till evening I with Bindu madam as she take me to shopping even buy jeans and shirt and even good shoes for me. In spite of me telling not wanting anything she tell me to just keep quiet.

In evening we have ice cream and she go back to her home. That my first Sunday of life time as I spend whole day with wonderful women like her

Sex with Bindu madam who is big manager and earns 50000+ Rs above and I get only 4500 Rs. She left tells me that I very good boy good cock and I fuck good and all that nice nice stuff.

In office I became close to her I do what she tell me, some people make joke of me I am her chamcha and that I am her cutiya and all that thing, but I get angry on that and even scold them sometime what they tell.

When I upset hearing them Bindu madam come to know and Bindu madam kisses me and tell its ok Sunil in fact I should be happy as they don’t get what I get. I first no understand what she tell then she put her hand on my cock do they get this Sunil. I say no and she kiss my lip and tell go to work and no listen to anyone. They loser so they talk like that and you are winner so you get this (while telling her hand on my cock and she kisses my lips with tongue inside my mouth).

Hearing all that Bindu Madam say I feel very happy and after that when other make fun and tell me chamcha chutiya all that I tell in my mind, yes I am that chamcha who sex with Bindu madam and she like me and all other they not even get dream in their sleep of having sex with Bindu madam but what I do in real not even dream.

Bindu madam did use to press my cock some time in office in her cabin. In office she also put my cock in her mouth and I cum my white liquid in her mouth.

She take me to her home when her husband not there and tell me to fuck her. She even gives me money extra to buy whatever I want.

Rohit Sir knows that he tell I luck boy. I had sex with Bindu madam almost 2-3 time in week and Rohit sir few time 1-2 time in month he tell me I good sex partner.
Like Reply
He too when not in office good mood and take me to some late night parties where they have sex I fuck few girls too along with Rohit sir all stranger. I know that they kind of rich call girls just come for sex and forget next day. I no like that girls but yes I do enjoy have sex with them too.

I like Leena madam also very much but never fuck her and always waited when Rohit sir will invite me to fuck her. I see Rohit sir fuck her in his bedroom but never invited me. I know she no happy having sex with Rohit sir, some majburi can see from face while she sex with Rohit sir.

But I know sometime someday I do get chance to have sex with Leena madam because of Rohit sir.

Contd….

But with Bindu madam it different in fact one day she also told me to come in her house after long time with no sex. I very happy but when I reach I sad one of her friend her name Savita there too. She work in some other company but I did see her in office some time with Bindu madam

But when Bindu madam told that she have gift for me because I good boy I don’t know what to say. I in fact I think in mind I don’t want any gift if you want to gift me something send your friend out and I fuck you that is much bigger gift then anything.

Bindu Madam brought me where Savita her friend was sitting telling my best friend could like to see something Sunil. Then seeing me not in that happy mood she ask me what happen. I said nothing. Then she say are you thinking of gift. I say yes madam. She tell your gift is sitting in front of you my boy.

I no understand I turn look at Bindu madam and went I shock when Bindu madam’s hand was on my pant and she pull my pant zip down in front of her friend I got mad. I at that time no understand what gift she telling about now little bit understand as she put her hand inside my undies and remove my cock and her fried Savita eye popped and she ahh

My cock still no full erect it was semi erect. Bindu madam told Savita, “I told you”.

Bindu madam took Savita’s hand and placed it on my cock, and said to her do you like it. Bindu madam other hand on my back and she pushed me more towards her friend Savita. Savita too came bit ahead and she bindas women she catch my cock and straight no say anything no do anything directly take same in her mouth.

I mad full arouse and full thank double thank to my Bindu madam for much wonderful gift. Savita who sit on sofa till then got up and she go on her knees, my cock in her hand and the remaining part left in her mouth immediately. I no control and my hand on my Bindu madam’s chest I press her breast with one hand.

Savita got up sucking my cock after 2-3 min Bindu madam looked down my cock full hot telling its rocking. My hand still pressing her breast and Bindu madam take my other hand and put on her friend Savita’s breast. She do ahhh and press my cock very hard.

Smita ji they talk first English which I hardly understand and on top I busy playing with two beautiful sexy rich girls. In fact seeing their beauty other men do murder among themselves to have them and I don’t have to take any hard work to be with them.

I never think I so luck for that. Bindu madam un button my shirt and remove and throws of in sofa. She remove my belt and hook and drops my pants and also pull my undie. I full nude in between two sexy women while they still full dress.

I go mad as both women start removing clothes ahh. I no believe when they full nude as both cunt shaved and so good too look and I happy like anything as both cunt and both women only for me.

(Smita ji as I tell you early Rohit sir did take me out for that sexy party. First those girl wear sexy clothes almost nude and anyone does anything to them. They no class. I no like such girls.

Yes I angry with them as I just normal guy no understand them and they make fun of me too, say anything to me but that not angry me . As it is I from village what can I do about that.

But Bindu madam or even to that matter Leena madam never treat me like that. Even I peon they treat me good like human being. In fact Savita who come office too never said anything bad to me.

Bindu madam and her friend Savita they like sex both of them married with kid but no behave like them fuck in public drink and make fun of other. I enjoy fucking those stupid girls too, but no fun as much I enjoy sex with Bindu madam she kiss me love me tell good things. But those girls they just sex drink smoke and that all make joke of me and knowing I peon treat me like peon even after I sex with them.

That Rohit sir there so I get chance out there in those big places where there no feeling just dance with anyone and sex with anyone)

Like Reply
I go on my knee between Savita and I start kissing and playing with her soft white fair cunt she too full shaven. I start rubbing my Bindu madam’s cunt with my finger and I suck her friend Savita’s cunt. I too happy two two that I have double jackpot.

Then Bindu madam take both of us to her bedroom where I fuck Bindu madam many many times before and today I fuck two beautiful rich married women. I stand on bed Savita was sitting on bed and Bindu madam behind Savita. I see something different when Bindu madam catch her friend Savita from behind tightly they speak something, but their naked body together so good to see.

Savita take my cock and she do ahh ohh and she bring her face forward and her lips on balls licking them and she play with my cock. Savita eyes half-closed open her lips she move my cock on her face here and there. My little bit white liquid come out and I go mad when both Savita and Bindu madam lips on my white liquid and they lick it together.

I get feel like what I no understand to tell Smita ji. After that both start licking my cock together same time up and down their lips go on my cock. I full enjoy feeling their cock and sometime they lick each others tongue. Also see gal kiss another gal which only seen in Naked Adult films excited me more. They played with their tongue smooched tongue and seeing I go mad not know what to do.

They make me sleep on bed and both women play with my cock. I mad seeing and more mad feeling that pleasure I get from their tongue hand as they play with my cock. They lick suck my cock their boobs pressed on both of my legs.

Savita tongue suck my hip my stomach my balls her face fully wet with sucking and she move her wet face on my stomach and she take my cock in hand and keep in between her breast and move it up and down.

Smita ji I going fully mad as both women played with my body licking sucking for more then 30-40 min I unable to handle such good pleasure as I want to put my cock in any one cunt and fuck. After long time my prayer answered.

Savita sleep on bed on her back and Bindu madam kiss me telling me fuck my friend. Savita lying on the bed Bindu madam put two pillows under her ass. Savita parted her legs wide, lifting and bending her knees. I can understand her action doing as she tell me to fuck her without telling the same from her mouth. Bindu madam tell me fuck my friend hard like you fuck me, she waiting for nice hard fucking cock for long time.

I too desperate after what all they did to me I too need to fuck them. I kneel between Savita legs, bending and before I take my cock in hand Savita’s hand was on my cock and she placed my cock tip on her cunt.

I still know her both up and lower teeth together lips out and she said, “aahhhhh chodhoooo mujhee”. I feel her hand on my cock and also make my cock tip in between her cunt lip and then I push myself down in smooth stroke and my cock go in her hot wet cunt and the next thing I felt someone shouting. "AARRGGGGGGHH, UUNNGGHHH OOUUUIIIIIIII MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”, Savita cried. I afraid and immediately removed my cock from her cunt.

But Savita pulled me again held my cock and told me just fuck and not to think about anything else. Again I did and Bindu madam slapped my ass telling to fuck her friend like a bitch and within 3-4 push I feel Savita’s body full shivering and my cock felt hot water sprinkled. I no believable she come so quickly she fully wet and I fuck her with excitement.

I start fucking Savita as I had fucked my Bindu madam before and started giving her long and slow strokes. I like what she tell "UUNNGGHH JJJOOORRRRRRRR SSSUUUUNNNNILLLL AARRGGGHHHH CCHHOOODDOOOO", she tell me.

I kept on fucking and like Savita shouting telling all those stuff much louder then Bindu madam, "hanh uh hanh uhhh ohhhh uhhh ohma uhhh OHHHH uhh ohma uhhh OHHHHH uhhhh OHHHHHH!" she grunted moaned.

I fuck her and I come to know she discharge her white liquid 2-3 times during those 4-5 min fuck I gave her. Savita pulled my head and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue in my mouth. She moaned and in between her body trembles.

I got up with my cock still in her cunt. Bindu madam immediately kissed me and then tells me fuck me now and saying she was on top of her friend Savita. I went mad what double delight.

I started kissing her ass cheeks then kiss her ass hole, and moving tongue from her ass hole went down to her sweet wet cunt.

I was licking my Bindu madam’s sweet wet cunt and in between I could lick Savita’s cunt which was fully hot and covered with her white liquid.

I continued to lick and suck both their cunts. Also entered two fingers in Bindu madam’s cunt and two in Savita’s, and that was heaven both were hot and wet. Then after sometime I get up and I again on my knees my cock ready for second round fuck first time two cunt together and I take my cock in hand and slowly push it into Bindu madam’s cunt from behind.

Bindu madam who till then was sleeping on top of her friend Savita got up and she position herself like dog what she like was on her forearms and knees. She was on top of her friend Savita her breasts and her friend Savita breast pressed together. But as I start fucking my Bindu madam their body stuck each other as I catch her hips I see her friend held both her breast and she pressing the same.

My Bindu madam like what I do and she turn her face and she tell ohh Sunil love you baby yes fuck me and kiss me and her kiss always I like. I catch her hips tightly and fuck like what Bindu madam like putting my cock full in and then again putting in as deep as my cock go.

"Oh! Ahhhhhhhhh mmmaaa OHHHHH!" Savita was shouting I no understand then I come know that Bindu madam put 2-3 fingers in her cunt so she shouting with joy. I put my right leg down as I fuck deep in Bindu madam’s cunt so that I can get correct position

As I fuck Bindu madam I surprised to see that Bindu madam bend down and started kissing Savita deeply, thrusting tongue between Savita’s lips. I go mad and fuck Bindu madam more fast.

Slowly, they broke the kiss and straightened my hand held her long hairs as I ride horse that what Bindu madam tell me always before to fuck her like a horse.

I fuck Bindu madam with full force and she softly telling "Ohhhh uhhhh ohma uhhh ohhh uhhh my baby yes Sunil ahhh love you Sunil fuck me Ohhhh uhhhh yes uhh oh maaa Sunil ohma uhh ohma uhh hanh uh hanh uhhh hanh uhh " When she tell I go mad most time.

Like Reply
I fuck full force and I was to come to which Bindu madam understand she stop me and move out and my cock came out of her cunt and tell me “Fill my friends cunt today” I too was about to explode and pulled Savita’s leg down and rammed cock in her, and she shout as I just push all of my cock in her cunt. “OHHHHHH AHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK” Bindu madam just turned and laid down next to her, and she gave me flying kiss telling me to fuck her friend hard.

Bindu madam turned towards Savita and Savita pulled me down and started kissing me wildly biting my lips and I was like mad fucking her hard. Her fingers clawed on back and scratch my back and this made me spray my white liquid fully in her cunt and I could hear Savita shout "AANNH AAAANNNH AAAAANNNNNHH AAAAAANNNNH” and I feel she too come with her white liquid. I sleep on top of her with both women kiss me here and there.

We three bath together I again fuck Savita and after that she left for her house. Full night I with Bindu madam I full tired but I forget my tiredness for my Bindu madam and we sex again we sleep and again I have sex with my Bindu madam in morning before leaving her flat.

I fuck both Bindu madam and Savita next time too. I don’t know why Bindu madam like see me fuck some other her friend she get more pleasure seeing me fuck her friend Savita she tell that.

In fact when I fuck Savita I get double happy as Bindu madam behind me talk nice good bad words telling me fuck Savita hard ohh yes fuck her and all that. She hug me from behind kiss and bite my back as I fuck Savita and this double thrill is so good that I no believe the same.

Sir has sex with few other women from office Vaishali madam, Rohini madam, Neha madam in the flat where I stay also. But I no get chance to fuck them but sees and enjoy. Sir tells they won’t allow me to fuck as they don’t like fuck with two cock same time. I disappoint but still happy to see them fuck

Rohit sir promise when he get chance he will give me chance to fuck them. Well Smita ji Rohit sir very rich good businessman and 4 companies and he corepati. But one bad thing he addict, just like cigarette smoker want cigarette, alcohol drinker need alcohol same way sir addict to cunts and even small teen boy dick. He spend lot of money for that in a week he need 3-4 times new girl or something like that.

He connected with guys who are into same so get girls too. I did had sex with few other girls not from office but don’t know where they from sir takes me and tells me I fuck them they good beautiful. I know most call girls as sir give them money. But I like to be with Bindu madam as she too good beautiful sexy and her heart also good and she like me fucking her. She not like other office people.

We fuck many times in office too she even comes to flat where I stay even if Rohit sir is not there. In fact sometimes she even tell me call her when Rohit sir not there and she come I like her I fuck her and she go home.

She even told Rohit sir real bad man not to trust too much on him. As good he is he is that bad too when it comes to using peoples. I no understand but I like Rohit sir as he gave lot of chance to me in fucking different girls.

Rohit sir doesn’t stick one girl he fucks anyone. Our office servant Sunita who do cleaning sweeping wiping floor too fucked by Rohit sir. She married women stay in small house she too come to flat. I too fuck her many times with Rohit sir.

Also Rohit sir give chance fuck me call girls most of them college girl sir spend money like water and do anything for sex. He crazy also sometime and he also brings to flat small boys or college going to have sex. Mostly first years or second year college student and give them money and all that stuff. Boys were rare but girls in plenty. He only like virgin boys he tell I no understand that.

Rohit sir has 2 good friends Makrand and Nitin both bad person just come for enjoyment can make out same. They too enjoy sex but they no have sex with boys like sir do. They only fuck girls they have tried Bindu madam many time but she no interest in them she tell they are just vultures. I no understand that means. I know it is bird but who eat dead animal or even dead human but actually what she want tell I no get.

But Smita ji you understand that so tell you. She is open for sex but she too don’t like them and no have sex with them so I feel double happy with Bindu madam that I get what they don’t get.

(I hope I not boring you liked this Smita ji telling about me. I don’t know you liked this I am from Marathi medium my English bad but still write same for you. I write more about my personal life which getting bad because of sex and Rohit sir. I hope you understand what I write it Smita ji.)

Like Reply
Well Smita ji this all fun my enjoyment was ok till this incident took place. But my enjoyment ended and real bad thing for me started when Sapna my Vahini came to Pune for 5-6 days with my brother. My brother had work he left for Bombay Vashi Market for some licence work which he no get from Pune Gultekdi market. So rather then go to Satara again he bring Sapna Vahini at my place and ask if she stay there.

Rohit sir come to me and tell “Yeh Sunil yeh teri wahi Vahini hai nai jiske sath thu” and telling that moving his head. That understood that he want to tell me that I fuck her.

I just didn’t say much and tell yes. He said “Mast hai re”

I full shatter what is going to happen next this shock and I now very well know Rohit sir and his intentions and from his look he want to sex with my Sapna Vahini knowing she is my brothers wife.

That evening sir told me that she is good sexy and his cock wants to fuck her.

Hearing that I full shock and very disappointed not know what to tell. I tell him how can I tell and all that stuff. Rohit sir told Sunil mere bahi don’t worry terko takliq bhi nahi hoga.

I tell Rohit sir, that’s not right she wont agree and if she tell family then I no place to go back home again. Rohit sir console me, Sunil don’t worry I know women’s very well even after marriage she enjoy you, then she wont problem me doing that and you know whatever happens you wont be in any problem that promise. He tell further as it is he is not telling me to do anything whatever it is he will do so he wont come in picture at all.

I full scare not able to do anything and on top of that how can I tell after he gave me everything other then just job I had sex with those girls because of him, so he taking it back I think.

Rohit sir tell me, I will handle everything but you do one thing that to fuck my Vahini in the night not anywhere but in his bedroom. I no understand and afraid what going to happen. I full tension why Rohit sir tell me fuck Sapna Vahini in his bedroom.

In the evening he left we have normal family talk how all are doing but in back of mind I know something bad is going to happen and I cant even stop it. I remember Bindu madam’s word to be careful of Rohit sir what he give takes in with interest. I think is this what is going to happen to what all he gave me.

I think what all going to happen and thinking that I see Sapna Vahini come from bathroom just in towel. She look very sexy for me. Seeing her eyes I know she too want me and I forget everything and I happy that no one to disturb and I know I have latest kind of sex Vahini and will do what all Bindu madam teach me to make women happy.

I take her to Rohit sirs bedroom we both nude I kissed her and she like it. I move my hand up and down her naked body as Bindu madam does to me. Taking her tits in my hands I squeezed them gently. She moan softly as she start liking it. Then I kissed her pointed nipples.

“Oh Sunil” she small cry with ooh and ahhh and I move my hand down on play with her cunt and I go down and start licking it. I know the difference Bindu madam near cunt no hairs full shaven, but Sapna Vahini full hairs but still moving her hairs I start licking it and I start licking it her hip was shaking up and down and she moan a bit loudly “Oh Sunil Pune ake bahut kuch sikh gaya thu”.

I press her legs on her breasts and I push my tongue inside her cunt. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh uuuuufffff maaaaaaaaazzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaayaaaaaaaa sunilllll aaaaaurrrrrrrr” she cry a bit loudly this time.

I know my experience with Bindu madam as made me good and Sapna Vahini loving it.

As my tongue in her cunt putting it in and out as if I fuck her cunt with my tongue and feeling the same, Sapna Vahini moaning which was continuous wailing sound
AAAAAHHNN AAAHHNN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHN AAAAAAAAAAANNN
UUUUUGGGGGGNNNNHHH”, and next thing I feel in my mouth after her body shattered was her white cunt juice splashing in my mouth.

I move up and turned near her head and push my cock into her mouth and parting her legs with my hands thrust my face into her crotch in 69, which Sapna Vahini loved it.

She moaned in pleasure as I put my tongue again in her cunt. She tightened her legs on my head. I was licking her cunt which had discharged her white liquid just few min back and she too know suck my cock nicely. We did the same for 5-6 min and I came up again.

I got on top of her and pushed my hard cock inside her cunt “AAHHHHH AHHHHHHH OUUUUIIIIIII", she was moaning as I started fucking her slowly putting my cock in her cunt. I ask her softly “Achha lag raha hai tumko Vahini”

“AAHHH HHHAAAAIII HHAAINN BAAHHUUUTT ACCHHHAA UUNNGGHH”, replied Sapna Vahini moaning loudly. I started to fuck her cunt with slow long strokes. I kept fucking her slowly fast slowly moving my hips arousing Sapna Vahini fully and in between kissing her breast her lips her ears.

After 3-4 min Sapna Vahini too started lifting her hip up and she too fast and her hand on my back making me to fuck her fast. I increased speed of my ship movement up and down up and down fast. I understood she going to come white liquid as I fuck her.

“Ohhhh Sunil, ohhhhh Sunil AARRGGGGGGHH, UUNNGGHHH OOUUUIIIIIIII MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Haan aur jor se chodo UUNNGGHH JJJOOORRRRRRRR SSSAAAAIII AARRGGGHHHH CCHHOOODDOOOO” she cry loudly and I go mad she never cry loudly as I fuck her in Satara and I think is Pune such city that everyone changes when come to sex.

At same time I too unable to control as I feel I her hot liquid on my cock I too keep fucking her up down up down fast and my cock blast as she come white liquid my cock full arouse that I too full come in her cunt like a flood and she love it.

Vahini went mad as after an hour I again fuck her but this time making he kneel properly and fucking her like dog and in between even slapping her ass and pulling her hair telling her that I am riding a horse and so on. This excited her more.

Vahini was so happy that I kiss cunt in different way I even lick and finger fuck her ass first she told chee its not good and all that stuff but when she enjoy when my finger in and out of her ass she just sleep on bed and enjoy everything.

That night I fuck her 2 times and again in morning when we get up we had bath together and had sex in Rohit sir big bath tub where I had sex with Bindu madam many a times. She love all that I do never think this could be something very very different for her.
Like Reply
In morning when door latch open and Rohit sir come around 8 in morning I again forgot what I did to Sapna Vahini. I was afraid what going to happen. Rohit sir tells me to do something work related and tell me that I don’t return till late evening.

On top of that he usually come to office around 11 sometime but that day he tell to tell Damale sir and Bindu madam that he wont be coming to office. I leave with big thing on my head at 8:30 in fact not want to go but at same time can’t stay at home as Rohit sir made up mind.

I know something real bad is going to happen and I don’t know what. Though my bhabhi sex with me fuck me, but I don’t think she blindly have sex with someone else. She in spite sex with me, she not like those girls where sir go just blindly know them don’t know them just sex with them. I know its is not blind Rohit sir pays money for that kind of sex too.

While going when he tell that he will take good care of my Vahini my heart was beating fast and also not able to know what to do.

I told Vahin I go to office and come and she too was bit un comfortable to be alone with Rohit sir. When she ask when he is going to go to which I tell her he boss how can I know when he go or come. She more disappointed knowing that my boss is there and couldn’t come to know when he go back. I told not to worry and do her work. I know I tell her that but I know all my mind that there is a lot to worry. On the way to office I think don’t know what’s going to happen and all that stuff.

I was at office even Bindu madam was there she good she was busy but didn’t forget to press my cock twice as she called me to get some Xerox and coffee. My mind was out there around 2:30 I requested Bindu madam that I got some work I will be back within 1 hour. She told me to tell everything to the other peon and go but to come early.

I rushed in fact in my life first time after coming to Pune I took a rickshaw for myself. I slowly opened the latch and stepped in. The main room was fully silent some music coming from Rohit’s sirs bedroom.

First I went to my room to see if Vahini was there she wasn’t there. Went to the kitchen and was shocked to see Vahini’s sari and blouse on the floor in fact her blouse when I took in hand and looked was torn off almost fully near arm on right side and also back.

I was so scared not knowing what happened. The plates and plastic bottle of sugar and tea was fallen near the gas. I almost catching my heart slowly went near Rohit sir’s bedroom the music was on, but they weren’t there.

But again I could see Vahini’s petticoat and sir clothes next to the bed. I just checked her petticoat too torn off from the side where they tie the knot.

Like Reply
But I full of shock when I heard giggling noise coming from bathroom. Luckily bathroom door not lock (as it is never locked) and was open and I was shocked and my mind was ok not that type of ok Smita ji as I see in Rohit sir and Sapna Vahini was in the bathtub but resting and playing and they both nude. I full surprise outside scene very different then how she cool out there with him.

Before they come to know that I am there I slowly go out. As it is knowing Vahini wasn’t hurt and she enjoying with Rohit Sir I left silently and came back to office. I was disturbed and didn’t know what too do. Office too much pressure Bindu madam ask me several times what’s the problem I no face telling her what happened.

Evening I didn’t went to my college and came back home a bit early around 5:45 right after office hour.

Sapna Vahini was bit surprised and I was more in fact double triple seeing her. I made and full surprised as I see her as she was wearing a red color nightie sleeveless and it was knee height and making pakodas for Rohit sir who was watching TV. I just saw her, and I knew she looked very sexy she just smiled at me and was bit different.

I sat on sofa and Rohit Sir bend towards me and thanked me telling me your Vahini is really hot and she my type of randi. I like her and don’t know she like me too getting fucked by me. So don’t worry with your help I fucked her nicely and she liked it to.

Sapna vahini brought pakodas and in front of me Rohit sir made her sit on his lap and he was in shorts. I could see that side but feel stranger that Sapna Vahini didn’t even stopped him from doing anything and in front me she started putting the pakodas in his mouth and Rohit’s sir hand was moving on her thighs.

I was hard my cock hard immediately seeing my Vahini in a new avatar. I was more surprised when I found she wasn’t wearing her mangulsatra but wearing a gold chain with twin dolphin pendant and I knew sir was wearing it much before and later on I came to know was gifted by him.

Sir kissed her in front of me and I was sitting on the other end of the sofa just eating pakodas and watching them laugh giggle. Rohit sir rested Sapna Vahini’s head in my legs and sir came on top of her.

They were laughing and joking at me as Vahini openly told our secret how when I was young did with Vahini that I was bit shy and also afraid in the beginning what she was doing to me. Rohit sir asked what was that made Vahini have sex with me. Sapna Vahini I had big cock that aroused her.

They were kissing in my lap Vahini’s head on my penis moving here and there and it was big. Sir told Vahini to see my cock how desperate it might be.

Vahini opened my pant zip and she put her hand inside and brought out my dick which was rock hard as came out. Sir and Sapna Vahini laughing telling that I am desperate to fuck her and so on. I was restless with things going around between Sir and Vahini.

Sir told her to suck him and she obeyed him and started sucking it. Sir kissed my lips telling me that I am going to love it and so on. Sir moved down as Vahini turned her head and started sucking my dick and sir went down and lifting her nightie till her stomach and I was shocked Sapna Vahini wearing those netted panties.

I went mad when see that Sapna Vahini’s cunt hair shaved. This really new for me to see Sapna Vahini’s cunt it look beautiful I really didn’t knew it good for her if my elder brother finds it out what she will tell. Same time Rohit sir tell me as my eye stare at her shaven cunt, “Dekh tere bhabhi ki choot mast dikh raha hai na”
Like Reply
On top of that I knew Sapna Vahini one and half years back never wore any panties and today Sir gifted her that too. I thought when did they go out or Sir might brought it for her. Sir without removing her panties was kissing her cunt thighs cheeks.

After that Sir removed her panties and was sucking licking and finger fucking and Sapna Vahini with my cock in her mouth was grunting “hmmm hmmmm hmmm” and in between removing my cock from her mouth, “ahhh acha laga raha hain ahhh ahhh” and so on.

Vahini was on her knees on the floor I still seating in the sofa. Sir went behind her and kissing and licking her cunt.

Rohit sir knelt behind Sapna Vahini and paused with his cock in his hand. I can make out he trying to put the same inside her cunt. He was looking down and moving his cock up and down on her cunt-lips and pushing his hips forward I could see his hops full inside and stuck to Sapna Vahini’s ass. I know his cock has gone in as Sapna Vahini stopped sucking my cock and her mouth open with loud moan "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" from her mouth.

After that Sapna Vahini just holding my cock in her hand her face dug between my legs was grunting and telling, "OHHHH uhhh haan, haan aur zor se..ahhh ahhh!"

Sapna Vahini sucking my cock and removing and doing her ahh and ohhh and Rohit sir fucking her and slapping her ass and he fuck her for 3-4 min and remove his cock from her cunt and stand. He make Sapna Vahini too stand and make her sit on my lap telling her, “Chod apne devar ko dal teri chudi choot mein uska lund”

She loved all nasty words Rohit sir was telling it and I felt all women love two cocks and bad words from nasty rich man like Rohit sir. I had with Bindu madam and with other girls all loved it I felt seeing them behave while having sex with me and Rohit sir.

All my clothes were removed and Vahini kissed me and Sir helped her taking my cock in her cunt and Rohit sir stood on sofa between us and he held her head and put his cock in her mouth. I went mad seeing the same. His face was facing me and in between I can see Sapna Vahini greedily and full enjoyment sucking his cock.

The next I knew it could happen sometime but so fast didn’t know as Rohit sir caught his head and pressed it on his ass telling me suck his ass. He made me suck his ass which I have done it before few times where we were alone or with Bindu madam or with the maid Sunita not with anyone else.

But I doing that in front of my Sapna Vahini she family member I was bit feeling bad. But not other thing and as Rohit Sir in fact was moving his cock forward and backward in Sapna Vahini’s mouth he held my head pressed it in his and my head too moving forward and backward in same way and after sometime Rohit sir got tired stand in that way and came down.

I lay on sofa and Rohit sir pulled Sapna Vahini and push her head on my cock. Rohit sir behind her and he sucking her cunt and finger pushing her ass. He was spitting in her ass and telling me that your Vahini is going to become sandwich between us.

Rohit sir pushed her and made her sit on my cock and Rohit sir pressed her breast and was behind her pressing his body licking her ear face and telling something in her ear.

Sapna Vahini moaned “Chhhoodooooo aahh aaaaaahhh aaaaahhh cchhooddoo aauuuurr
jjoorrrrr oooouuuiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhaiiiiiiii aaauuurrrrrrrrrr ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Sunillllll ungghhhhh ungh ungh unnnnnhhghhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeee” she grunted on top of me her face very beautiful to look as she tell all that thing.

Rohit sir was looking behind her doing something and in between slapping her ass. He was doing something and made Sapna Vahini stop as she fucking me. I can feel my cock feel pressure and I know Rohit sir putting his cock in Sapna Vahini’s ass and he grunting in her ears, “Aaa meri jannn hum donooo teri chut aur gaand maarke aj se hamari randi banegi.".

The moment he said I know he moved his cock in her ass deep and Sapna Vahini went mad.

She almost shouted “Uffff nahiiii aaaaaaaahhhhhh ooooooooooh maarrrrrr gayeeeeeee uuuuuuuffffffffffff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pls aise mat karooo”. She tensed, biting her lower lip as Rohit sir grabbed her airs and started to move forward backward slowly.

Rohit sir pulled his cock back in fact removed and she was about to get up to which Rohit sir again put his cock his cock deep in her ass, Aaaaaaaahhhhhh sshhhhhhhhh chhoorroo,aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh oooooohhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaa nahiiiiiiiiiii ooooooohhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuffffffffff roko aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh mujha se yeh dard sahan nahi hota hai ab Sunilll bolo ahhhh nahiiii plsss ek ek karke chodho”

I feel bad she in pain but at same time the tension in my cock make me feel mad.

Rohit sir shouted gripping her hairs tightly, “Uuuuuuufffffff maderchodddddd raand saali kya tight gaand hai teri, dukhe ga na, bar bar chudne ke bad maaza aayega tujhe chodne harami”.

After some time of pain and crying I feel Sapna Vahini face look different sexy good she still pain but that pain and joy kind face.

Rohit sir fuck her hard fast and I too in between lift my hip and fuck her and Sapna Vahini's body between us full all three sweat dripping and still we keep on fucking.

For next 5-6 min we both fucked Sapna Vahini and Vahini was enjoying the same. Her voice coming different “Oh ma ohhhhhh uhhhhh *hanh* uhhh *hanh* uhh ohhh oooohhhh chhooodddo auuur jor se oouiiiii maaaaaa aannh annhh aannnhh hhaaiinn uunghn uunnghh uunnnghh uunnghhh cccchhoooddoooo uummmmpphhmm", Sapna Vahini cry in passion.

Several minutes later, I was the first one to come my white liquid in Sapna Vahini’s cunt and I see Sapna Vahini and I know she come to know as her cunt feel my white liquid come in her cunt and at same time I feel Sapna Vahini too come in as if she do urine she keep on coming with much force today.

Rohit sir big boss he keep on fucking Sapna Vahini’s ass and after I come 2-3 min Rohit sir too shouting, “Mmmmmm ahhhh inuufffffff bahut maza aa raha hai tujhe chodne Sapna rani.”

He telling that fucking her more harder, “Mmmmm uuffff behenchoddddddd randddddddiiiiiiii gaand marne mein bhi kitna mazaaa aaa rah hai, teri gaand mare lund ka chooott ssalllliii haramiiiiiiii lee ahhhh” Rohit sir bad mouth while fucking even with Bindu madam too and he held Sapna vahini tightly for few min and stop.

He fell on her back for few min and I go without breath taking two people weight on me. But after some time Rohit sir got up and pulled Sapna Vahini to other side and he hugging her he kiss her as I get up and sit on sofa.

It was 7:30 in the evening sir have some coffee cigarette he and Sapna Vahini in main hall. I go to my room to fresh up. They sit and talk as if long time friends.

Like Reply
Sir left after our sex and coffee telling her will come in the night and he will take us out for dinner and go.

I asked Vahini how it happened; she jokingly slapped and told me as if I don’t know. She pinch me telling you already know he was going to fuck her and still you didn’t make move. She ask me what all he doing with all those girls out there and so on.

I tell her forget about me you tell about your thing what happen because I disturb and feel as if you banged by Rohit sir. I told her to tell me.

She told me after I left she was in kitchen. As she went kitchen Rohit sir too come in behind her just wearing short and nothing on top. Sapna Vahini very afraid what he upto and Rohit start asking her lot of question and telling her she is beautiful and all that stuff. He ask her what she do in Satara how is Satara family what school she went and so on.

Sapna Vahini liked what all he ask but she afraid to turn back as he just in shorts and top he wear nothing.

He told her to make tea and she was not seeing him but can make out Rohti sir on her back and once when she see him Rohit sir hand on his cock on top his short and seeing Sapna Vahini he in front of her put his hand on his cock and see with his dirty lusty eye.

Has she making tea she feel as Rohi sir coming near her. Sapna Vahini no see back and did what she doing seeing if the tea is ready. Sapna Vahini suddenly shock as Rohit sir hand on her back slowly he moved his hand from her neck to down. As soon as she feel the hand she shouted what he do.

Rohit sir try convince her that she beautiful he like her and all that stuff and again push his hand to touch her. Sapna Vahini said him to get out and was about to go at same time Rohit sir grabbed her from behind direct pressing her breast and in that tussle the tea and sugar bottle fell along with some plates.

Sapna Vahini in state of shock when Rohit sir held her from behind. She try to get out of his clutch and she turn to push him they face to face and Sapna Vahini when face to face unknowingly as she try to stop she slapped him. It was an unknown action so fast as if she trying to push him or do something.

This made Rohit sir angry and he slap her back and tore off her blouse and in the tussle her sari too came off. He hold her tightly she just in bra and petticoat telling her “Maderchod randi Sali, Tune mujhe jhapad marke acha nahi kiya. Mai tare sab kapde nikalke, tujhe poori tarah nangi karke tujhe yeh se nikal dunga tu aur tere dewar ko randi sali”

Rohit sir in fact holding Sapna Vahini in both hand as if lifting her bring her to main hall. The TV was on the picture was still. Sir forced her to sit on sofa he holding her tightly and then just clicked a remote and she became silent when she saw the video.

(Hearing the same Smita ji I was surprised what did she see I too came to the hall and saw a camera was attached to the TV.

Sir has thought me how to operate as we had taken few video while having sex with Bindu madam and Sunita the maid. I had even video shoot while Sir fuck Leena madam as I liked her very much but hiding long place.

I switched on and rewind the same and as I start the same was full shock to see it was me fucking Vahini in sir’s bedroom and sir has kept the video too record what we did. Then I remember why sir told me to sleep and fuck Sapna Vahini in his bedroom.)

[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
While watching the same Rohit sir playing with her moving her hand here and there telling her bad words “Wah re meri jan tu to mast chud rahi hai, dekh kaise apne devar ka lund teri choot mein ghusa rahi hai, Kasam se kal terko dekhte hi chodne ka man kar raha tha waise bhi yeh mast jism dekhte hi mera lund tujhe chodna chata tha”

Telling all bad words he playing with Sapna Vahini watching me fucking her in video.

I immediately remember when my Bindu madam tells that don’t trust Rohit sir too good as well as when it comes to women he much bad man and want them however he can. Now I understand he sex with anyone rich poor servant, he no care he just fuck them for his happiness not knowing that he making them feel small and helpless.

Rohit sir playing with Sapna Vahini on sofa as if she some toy. He is tossing her this side and that side moving his hand kissing biting her back as he held her tightly. Sapna Vahini still not comfortable with stranger telling me that was mistake she wont do that mistake. She tell Rohit sir Who is to tell what she has to do “Meri marzi mein kuch bhi karungi jo karna hai karo muche chodho nahi toh apka complaint kar dungi”

Rohit sir tell her, “are meri jan ais jawani aise galti bar bar karna mein maza hai, tu chaiye ya na chaiye mein toh terko chodnewala hoon bade mein kidar complaint dena hai de de”

Telling the same he removed her bra and as she was putting on a fight, he tied her hands behind with her one bra telling her, “jab tera pati ayega tho tera pati ko yeh video gift kar dunga”

He further tell her if she like or don’t like he is going to fuck her and she not do anything because if she do any natakas he will show the video to the security officer and tell them that he caught them having sex who is his brothers wife. No one will do anything to him but will catch her devar (brother in law) and her.

(I was shocked hearing the same. Simtaji this is what my Vahini told me I just write the same what she told),

Like Reply
Sapna Vahini didn't understand what to say but she pleaded him but sir again drag her and take her to bedroom and push her on bed. She try to get up and Vahini pleaded him "Sir mujhe jane do, please mein apke hath jodti huw". She not able to get up as her hand tied behind her back with her own bra. Sir made her fall on the bed and her hand was on her back.

But Sir immediately was on top of her, and pounced on her grabbed her breast and started to suck the same, which was now dangling. Vahini tits hard sir biting the same licking and pressing other one.

Sapna Vahin was just pushing him, but her body start giving up she get weak the way sir play with her tit and press it. Rohit Sir sucking her and at the same time, he licks her chest between her breast as Sapna Vahini moves here and there trying to get up. Rohit sir sucks her stomach his hand inside her petticoat pressing her thighs legs as he licks and give her small bites to her stomach chest area and her breast

(I know sir very desperate when he sucks breast)

Sir was sucking her and Sapna Vahini start enjoying but was also pleading telling him, "please mat karo waise". Sir stop kissing her breast and put his lips on Sapna Vahini’s lips Vahini moved her face but Rohit sir grabs her face and he start kiss her face, lips and neck and also in between of Vahini’s two breast.

Rohit sir kissing and licking her stomach and he put his tongue on belly button and Vahini goes mad and shrieks "Aaah, aaaaah, uuuuaaaaaanh".

Rohit sir remove her bra that tied to her hand as he come to know she in pain and he also know she start liking it and its matter of moment she give up to him.

Rohit sir try removing her petticoat but Vahini stops to when he catches it and tear it off and remove and she full nude now in front of Rohit sir. Vahini no wear panties and seeing that he put his head between in her cunt and starts sucking Sapna Vahini goes mad.

She tries to move her legs here and there first strongly but then weakly as she start loving it. She stop fighting and start enjoying what he do and sir keep on sucking for 2-3 min and Sapan Vahini start moaning in joy, "Aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaah,!", and then she came immediately. Her whole body shook as Vahini come white liquid.

Rohit Sir kept on sucking her cunt and at the same time he was licking her cum, which was trickling down. He came on top and said, "Mein tujhe aaj paheli aur akhri bhar choodna wala huwa Sapna, tujhe pasand ayega to roj chodunga". Vahini not understand and Rohit sir was on his knees and takes his shorts down and he fully nude in front of Sapna Vahini.

Sapna Vahini saw his penis she was going mad as Sir Penis big. Sir bent on her face and his penis on front of her mouth. Sir tells her "chal jaldi se choos ise". Vahini like shock seeing his big cock which is bigger then me few cm and she quietly open her mouth and take his cock in her mouth.

Sapna Vahini was eagerly sucking sirs cock, and Rohit sir was groaning “Choos, rundi aru jorse choos hanh uhhh hanh. uhhh hanh uhhh aise hi ahhh kay chusti ahhh aur jor se sale kuy itna natak karte hoon”

Rohit sir make Vahini suck his cock for some time then make her sleep on her back he came on top and was on his knees and he start licking her nipple under his tongue and in between biting the same.

Vahini never had such experience before she move head left right in delight lust. Rohit sir chew it, put her nipple it between his teeth, sucked it slowly first and then fast then slowly do it for 5-6 time and let it go. He moved and do to the other breast same thing.

"Sirrrr ahhhhh!" Vahini cry slowly in happiness and her hand on his head moving in between his hair "Ohhhhhh sirrrr ahhhhhhh!"

Sapna vahini start like and Rohit sir stop doing and look her eye to eye and tell her, “Kay huwa raand todhe der pahele nahi nahi bhol rahi thi, ab kaisa machal rahi, tujhe dekh kaise chodta hoon randi. Bhol mera lund dal du tere choot mein, badme bhol tere dewar Sunil ka lund acha lagta hai yeh mera”

Sapna Vahini wanted it, but didn’t say anything and just gave looked at him and her eye telling him to fuck. Rohit sir bent on his knees, hold his cock and put it on her cunt lip and his other hand was under her head.

His ass was moving down slowly and so his cock going in Sapna vahini’s cunt it went in just small portion he kiss her head lip tell her, "Meri jan mera lund ghus raha hai teri choot mein”

As he press his ass more down his head going back he pulled out his cock little up and again pushed in more deep and this time fast

Sapna Vahini cried as she feel good and pain "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh uhhhh Ohhhh UHH AHH UHH OHHH!"

"Ahhh yehhhh huwiii na batttt mer jan, maaza aa raha hai na chinal saali kya mast chut hai teri, Lagta hai Sunil ne bhi tujhe achi tarah chudai karne sikaya. Aaj thu meri laude ke bhi swad chak lee tujhe pata lage ga teri jaise choot ki chudai kaise ki jati hai”

Rohit sir full cock in Sapna Vahini’s cunt and no movement look in her eye and talking dirty telling that she waste time rather then getting fucked directly he had to beat her up and do all that stuff.

Rohit sir start fuck Sapan Vahini first slow then fast up and down, up and down, his ass go and his cock in and out of Sapna Vahini and she cum within 8-9 stroke making sir more happy as she come hot white liquid too much.

Rohit sir’s cock fuck faster and faster in and out of Sapna Vahini cunt, her body jerked under his thrusts.

Sapna Vahini though take big cock love it as she get more enjoyment and pain "Ohh Ohhh Ohhh uhhh OHhh uhh OHhh uhh Ahhhh UNHhh oH Rohittt sir ahhhh aur jorrrrr seee ahhhh oh maa OHHHHHuhhhh OHHHH!".

Rohit sir was fucking hard and Sapna Vahini was fucked by big cock already come 3-4 times and she forget.

Rohit sir kept on fucking hard as he could and he change position as he knee taking her legs on his shoulder and Vahini was cry like she enjoy, "OHHHHH ROHIT SIRRRR ... UHHHHH... OHH uhhhh hanh uhh ohh uhhhh oh ma uhhh ohhhh uhhhh ahhhhh uhhhh ROHIT SIRRRR AHHHHHHHH  UHH hanh UHHH OHHH ...,    aur jorseee ahhh choddddoo ahhhhh!"

"Ahhh rannndddddd chodddd rah huwwwww le aur leee ahhh randiiii... chul rundi... lele ... le mere lund   uhhh ohhhh uhhh hanh uhhh  ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahhh-uhhh hanh uhhhh chul saali rahnd kuttiii lele le mere lavde ko bol accha lagta hai na rundi Bol saali rand BOL!"

"Ahhh, Rohit sirrr,  ... aahhh anh ... uhhhh hanh uhh ... bahut accha lagta hai ... hanh uhh ... oh Ohh uhh ohma uhh aur jor seeee Hanh uhh ahhhh uhh ohma  uhhh  hanh uhh OHHHHH!" Vahini kept on crying in joy

Rohit fuck more hard and she feel his cock become more big and his dirty words coming out "Behanchod yeh leee randi mareee laudee ka paniii apni chut mai. Aaaahhhhhhh ufffff”
Like Reply
She full happy as Rohit sir started to come white liquid in her cunt it hot and full pressure and as he come Sapna Vahini too had big come as she too discharge her white liquid at same time.

Rohit sir after he come he fell on her and start kissing her lips her sweaty face like “umm umm umm” for a long time he was top of her and then after one long kiss lip to lip he turned on other side.

Vahini very happy with his fuck she tell she like me fuck but never think a handsome big rich man like Rohit sir too like women like her from poor family. Where do Sapna Vahini know that Rohit think of her Sir just need cunt he no matter rich poor old young it no matter to him. When it is cunt or even small boy for his pleasure as he do to me.

Sapna Vahini and Rohit sir were lying on bed for some time and then Sapna Vahini came sense she feel bad what she do out there and start getting up. She gets up but Rohit sir stop her again telling no why she is ashamed and all that stuff everything is over once he has seen nude and she enjoyed his cock in her cunt why ashamed.

Telling all that kissing in between Sapna Vahini can see his cock again getting hard. Rohit sir put his finger in her cunt. She stops at that time they near the bedroom door with Sapna Vahini holding her torn bra and petticoat.

Rohit sir pulled her and bring her near bed drop her again in bed and roughly flipped and he slapping her ass cheeks and he tell, “mujhe jayda natak karni wali choot achi nahi lagti abh waise aur ek kam bahki hai kutii.”

Telling same Rohit sir put hand on either side of ass and spread it. She try get up but next moment she went cold when she feel Rohit sir tongue in ass.

(I knew Rohit sir action, very clever in making girl weak doing crazy thing to girl)

[+] 5 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Super hot story
Like Reply
Hot story
Like Reply