Adultery An ordinary colleague
After completing my MBA (HR), I was placed in a company in middle-level management post in Bangalore. I joined the company with the right mindset as it was my first job. On the first day, the Vice President of the HR department spoke to me for an hour about the work culture, other officers, expectations from my end, etc. He specifically mentioned about one official called Rohini who is an expert in the department and I should learn from her. I got to meet all colleagues. About 10-12 are there in the department who work in the same large room with partitions between their desks. Rohini is the senior most and has worked in the department for over 12 years. I was selected for the same post of Rohini. I was given a seat next to her so that I can learn faster.

I looked at Rohini as someone I should learn work from. She was respected in the company for her hard work and administration knowledge. We had a casual chat about our studies, family, work, etc. Physically there was nothing attractive about Rohini. She was about 5'2" tall, average curves. She was in her late 30s. Married with a young son. She was dark skinned Tamilian, curly oiled hairs.

I used to take guidance from her all the time. She was my guru and sister at work. It helped that she was not attractive and would wear ordinary clothes. I knew I would not get attracted to her. My joining was a great relief to her as I took some of her responsibilities and she could take leave easily.

In a year or so, we got to know a lot about each other as we would work together on many HR problems. She is from an upper caste. Her husband is an engineer at a manufacturing company. He has to go on-site across the country for weeks at a time when the machinery fails. Her description of him is that he is tall, fat and lazy quite opposite to her. He had a habit of quitting or losing jobs. He was not a good worker. Rohini's income and steady job  was important to run the family. Theirs was an arranged marriage.

Rohini's son was in primary school. She used to leave office sharply at 5:30 PM to pick her son at 6:00 PM from day care centre. At night she used to help her son with studies.

Rohini's in-laws or her parents would come from their native place at times when her husband would go out. Rohini would look so tired when her in-laws visit her that I used to joke whether the in-laws have come to help her or trouble her. Rohini's MIL was superstitious, old fashioned and had many age related ailments. I used to feel Rohini was very disturbed by her MIL. On the contrary, Rohini would be very cheerful when her parents visit her.  Rohini would take leave during Pongal every year to visit her in-laws and parents in Tamil Nadu.

Rohini was a small town girl. She was very religious. She observed all festivals. She would come to office in bindi and vibhuti. Usually she would be dressed in chudidar. On festive occasions she would come in saree. She looked very beautiful in saree. Saree would highlight her ass and expose her midriff which are hidden in chudidar.   Though she is dark skinned and does not have very good features, her face looked pretty in gold earrings, nose pin and necklace.

Rohini lived a simple life and did not spend much. She had taken home loan for her apartment. So she used to commute to office by BMTC bus. I would go out on weekends or Friday nights with friends or office colleagues. But Rohini would give them a miss saying she has a family and she has to save every penny. She used to say I should get married soon to understand life. I would brush it aside saying women these days dont make a good wife and marriage is always beset with problems. She used to agree to the second part and say she even wonders why she married. It became clear that her married life was so-so.

We had become very close friends. I would miss Rohini when she was on leave. When I return from leave, she used to say that she had no one to talk to on those days. I noticed she was very happy around me. We used to agree on many issues and think alike on several matters. She saw in me the companion her husband could not be.
[+] 1 user Likes sexcitement's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story
Like Reply
Nice one is there continuotion
Like Reply
Nice start good story please continue bro
Like Reply
Excellent start
Like Reply
Nice start bro ..add kannada words also
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply