An Ancient Tale
Urmila was Queen Meera's mother and mother-in-law of king Surya Pratap. She was 46 years old. Her body was in a good shape.Queen Urmila was wife of King Shiv Dutt. King Shiv Dutt was 15 years elder than Queen Urmila. Their sex life was not good as before. King Shiv Dutt was not capable of satisfying Queen Urmila's sexual needs. Tension was growing between them.

So Queen Urmila decides to go to her daughter's marital home. Queen Meera was wife of King Surya Pratap. Queen Madhuri was sister of King Surya Pratap. She was secret lover of Queen Meera. Now she was also married to King Surya Pratap. King Surya Pratap was father of two
children. Queen Meera was mother of a baby boy and Queen Madhuriwas mother of a baby girl.
"You are welcome, mother-in-law."
King Surya Pratap welcomes Queen Urmila in his palace. Queen Meera and Queen Madhuri touch her feet and takes blessing.
"Mom! You are looking sad. What's the matter?" Queen Meera asked. Queen Urmila did not reply. She was staring towards Queen Madhuri. "Dont worry about Madhuri. She is like my sister. Tell me your problem. Don't feel shy." Queen Meera said. "You know your father is much elder than me. Now he is not capable of satisfying my sexual needs. Though I love him very much but I want to
fulfill my sexual needs." Queen Urmila said. "What do you think about a secret lover?" Queen Madhuri said. "Yes mom! Madhuri is right. Find a secret lover for yourself." Queen Meera said.
"It's not easy. I'm a old woman. I'm a queen. I don't want to destroy my reputation." Queen Urmila said. "Mom! You are not old. You have a hot body." Queen Meera said. "Dont worry about your reputation. I know a man. You can trust him. "Queen Madhuri said.
"Who is he? Do we know him?" Queen Meera asked.
"Yes sister. I'm talking about our husband." Queen Madhuri said. Queen Urmila and Queen Meera
were shocked to hear this. "You have no problem to share our husband with my mother?" Queen Meera asked.
"Sister! Your mother is like my mother. It's our duty to help her." Madhuri replied.
"As you wish, baby sister. mom! Now you are free to do anything with our husband." Meera said.
"Thank you, my lovely daughters. I'm proud of you." Urmila said and hugged them. Urmila kissed their forehead and showed love for them. King Surya Pratap was having dinner with his two wives and mother-in-law. Queen Urmila was serving him dinner. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse and saree. Her dress was transparent. Half of her boobs were clearly visible. Surya Pratap was getting excited. His penis was getting hard. She was rubbing her boobs on his shoulders. King Surya
Pratap was feeling uncomfortable with her. First time she was behaving like this.
In the night, he had very rough sex with his both wives. After a great sex session, he fell on the bed. Both queens were feeling satisfaction.
"My love! What is the matter? You are so excited today. Any special reason?" Queen Meera asked.
"Yes sweetheart! Your mother is reason of my excitement. She was rubbing her boobs on my shoulders during dinner. She is a hot woman."King Surya Pratap replied.
"So my brother wants his mother-in-law. My dear brother husband! Are you not satisfied with your both wives? No problem dear. We know this. You can have sex with her." Queen Madhuri said.
"Thank you, dear. You both are so lovely. I love you." King Surya Pratap said.
"We love you too." Both queens said in unison.
Queen Urmila's strange behaviour continued next day. In the evening,
she was alone with King Surya Pratap. She was rubbing her boobs on his shoulders like previous day.
It was enough for King Surya Pratap. Without hesitating, he leaned in and kissed her. He quickly but gently took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. Their lips mashed against each other firmly, their tongues swirled and probed. Every now and then Urmila would moan or growl in her throat, as her breathing began to quicken.
They were pressed so tightly together that he could feel the twin bullets of her nipples poking his
chest. After a few more minutes, Queen Urmila forcefully broke their embrace.Then she grabbed his hand and quickly pulled him into the bedroom. Once inside, Urmila slammed the door behind them, and quickly began removing her clothes.
Now, in the words of King Surya
Pratap -
She grabbed my dick in one hand and threw her other arm around my neck and kissed me passionately while she gently rubbed my cock. I changed from kissing her mouth and moved to her neck, sometimes kissing or licking gently at her ear.
She moaned and panted as I kissed her, her fingers entwining with my hair and softly clawing my back. I moved my mouth lower, slowly kissing and licking my way to her breasts. Finding one generous nipple, I rolled her rock hard bud between my lips, alternating between sucking and licking and occasionally a light bite. Her moans continued to increase in intensity, peaking when my hand found the moist lips of her sex. I gently rubbed it, sometimes inserting a finger and briefly probing, other times stimulating her engorged clit. Suddenly she pulled me up, looking at me with need. "Son-in-law! I need you in me. Now...please!" She begged.
I moved up as she spread her legs. I lined up my throbbing manhood, teasing her a bit by rubbing the swollen head against her pussy. I pushed forward enveloping myself in the burning folds of her pussy. Before I was halfway in, I felt her pussy grip me tightly as her back arched off the bed. She cried out; her hand clutching at the sheets.
As soon as she recovered, she threw her legs around me, and pulled me down for a sloppy kiss. I plunged the rest of my length into her depths causing her to grunt. I pulled out then quickly thrust forward with her hips meeting my thrust.
I kept going, in and out. She moaned and groaned beneath me gripping the sheets tightly and calling out "Oh God, son-in-law! So good!".
I did my best to hold off, wanting to cum at the same time as she did. And the time arrived. Her legs gripped me tightly as she wailed "Ooooooh! Son-in-law! Fuck me!" And that was it. I unloaded into her, pumping shot after shot deep within her. She grabbed me with her arms and pulled me flat against her as we both finished cumming. She shivered under me, her breath uneven as I grunted the last of my juice into her.
We lay there a few minutes, just catching our breath. That's when I heard clapping from outside. "I can't imagine how things could be any better." Queen Urmila said. "Mom! It's beginning of new life for you and all of us." Queen Meera said
and kissed her mother. Yes, it was a new beginning for all of us. We were happy as always. We're a family. But I have three women now.
Queen Urmila lived three months with her daughter. She was pregnant . So she left for her home.
After returning home, she seduced her husband King Shiv Dutt and had sex with him. "I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father again." After two months, Queen Urmila said to King Shiv Dutt. King Shiv Dutt was very happy. He held a function in joy. King Surya Pratap also went there with his both wives. Queen Urmila was very happy to see her lover again. She hugged her daughter Queen Meera and Queen Madhuri. King Surya Pratap rested with his two wives. In the evening, Queen Urmila went in their room. She kissed King Surya Pratap.
"What are you doing? Someone can see you." Queen Madhuri said.
"Don't worry baby. Door is locked. Everyone is in function. We have one hour for us." Queen Urmila replied.
"Oh Mom! You are great. I love you." Queen Meera said.
Four of them enjoyed their evening. King Surya Pratap satisfied his three women. Women enjoyed lesbian sex too. After the marathon sex session, All four of them went into function. After the function, King Surya Pratap was preparing to return. "Mom! Why dont you come with us. We have
better doctors in our kingdom. It'll be good for your and baby's health."
Queen Meera said. "Yes mother-in-law! Come with us." King Surya Pratap supported his wife.
"Yes Urmila! Our daughter is right. Go with them. It'll be good for you." King Shiv Dutt said.
"As you wish. I'll do everything for baby's health." Queen Urmila replied.
So They returned from function with Queen Urmila. Now they have so much time for themselves. Once again they were a happy family.
the end
[+] 1 user Likes odinchacha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hot imaginary story.. loved it
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
(15-12-2020, 12:23 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: hot imaginary story.. loved it

thank u
Like Reply