Ruchi Story –for Betterment of my family
Photo 
Ruchi Story –for Betterment of my family
This is a narration of some true events that happened in a conservative middle class Indian family intimately known to me.

The horny well endowed chief of a textile mill, who is deserted by his wife, happens to see an extremely sexy married ripe women woman in a marriage function and falls for her openly in presence of her husband and parent-in-laws. Understanding his miseries and hostile reactions of women's husband towards such advances, the mature wife of one of his senior allies who too is there helps CEO by reviving her old contacts with bride's mother-in-law makes quite a deal , now the sex starved CEO has a chance of life time cuckold his subordinate’s wife , well the think is Ruchi the wife was the surprise and unexpected quantity more smart than her voluptuous looks suggested , now read the story

Ruchi was pushed inside the bedroom she could not believe actually it was happening, after dinner Sen madam & mummy suggested spending some time with Reddyji as the poor sex deprived fellow is going for a month, so Sen.madam took the lead in dressing & making her ready. She had given her some jewels and a silver worked green saree for wearing I told her I am not wearing my bra or petticoat she chided me & winked at me you know it’s not required and left her to get changed..
Ruchi locked the room and then slowly removed her salver kammees ,duppatta & panties and was now fully naked her thick black bush glistened tingled with moisture & her bodily fluids as she moved towards bathroom to wash then she looked at the tray with saree and jewels felt intrigued she lifted the saree to have a better look and from its folds an electric razer fell down , my  god she thought Sen. madam is unbelievable , she took the razer and went to the bathroom switched it on, she had never believed in much of shaving so she first shaved her armpits it felt super smooth as it removed all the hair & as she touched her arm pits it looked like baby skin perfect and clean .
Now with bit of trepidation she lifted her right leg and put it in a bathroom stool, then slowly started shaving her pussy hair slowly her pink clit & labia was there in all glory but excitement made her pussy to leak it was uncontrollable she had to hold herself a few minutes to steady herself, then she shaved her pussy clean of any hair and went to the dressing table and had a good look at her clean shaved pussy it looked beautiful pinkish & pure. But her amorous thoughts and Reddy’s big monster penis was making her pussy leak non-stop.she moved to the bathroom again cleaned herself & toweled dry. Everything was dry except her constantly moist pussy thinking about the night ahead and Reddys abnormally long & thick penis which she saw in its full glory discharging loads of thick creamy cum in the bonsai garden.
She started wearing all the jewels and and quickly wore the saree as she heard knock in the door it was Sen.madam she asked are you ready & took her arm and lead her into the to another room a bedroom decked with flowers and candle sticks filling the room with aroma & sexual adour . Sen.Madam smiled at her & said she will bring Reddy sir who was sleeping in the other room not knowing this prize was ready & waiting for him in this another room. Then Madam took my hand & said everything will work out for you & family so do not have any regrets enjoy the moment.
Ruchi moved to the big king size bed immersed in her thought as now it’s really happening its time she take full control and make Mr. Reddy do what she wants to do in her own pace, left it to him with his lack of sex in last few years she felt he will simply crudely couple her without any finesse & also felt there will be no joy in that - she definitely wanted his big member in her pussy but at her own pace wanted him get real desperate for her pussy, She felt guilty & excited about her amorous thoughts & wicked planning on what she was about to do then she removed her saree & sat comfortably on the middle of the bed the wooden partition of old fashioned wooden cot covered her from the door. Now she sat waiting for the big man to make his entrance arms folded across her fully aroused breast reddened pimples were fully aroused and pointed and tilted upwards.
As she looked up at the clock she thought about her husband and felt sorry for him at the same time she felt she was lucky he was allowing this to happen with full conscience even though it was immoral, selfish & for the family she had never felt so sexy & horny not even in her first night with her husband and felt for many ladies this happens in their dream or in fantasy or worse they have to cheat to do what she was going but in her case her whole family was behind this holy coupling to relieve the big man Reddy of his pent up sexual stress.
As she was immersed on those thoughts the door opened and Reddy came into her view having his dhoti in hand fully naked his big penis jutting straight in all glory his eyes red with the disturbed sleep.Ruchi looked at him he was at least 6 ft 3 truly big man with huge thighs and strongly built arms in every inch of way he was a giant of a man with huge presence even normally dressed in office clothes he was known for his huge cock & massive testicles in and around the mill area, He locked the door & turned to wear his dhoti Ruchi in her strong voice said leave the dhoti Reddyji & come near me.

CONTINUED
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 58.jpg]
Like Reply
continued..

Reddy came to the bed and could not believe the sight he was seeing naked goddess Ruchi sitting for him his penis involuntarily twitched seeing the sight & with precum freely oozing, Ruchi said to him wait & as he stood facing her with a question mark in his face Ruchi said i want to talk to you on few thing clearly - Reddy was trembling said immediately yes madam..

Ruchi said no madam iam always Ruchi for you,Then she took reddy hand kissed him  he had huge hands and said in the bedroom Reddyji with me you have to listen to me I will give you full freedom to do whatever you want , but I will guide you then she asked him looking at his are you in agreement Reddyji readily nodded Ruchi then with a stern smile asked him to speak he said yes Ruchi  I will be your slave I will do whatever you tell me. Ruchi immediately said you will never be slave for any one with such a big tool pointing at his penis also with your big position in the company and society then she added Reddyji you should know I am submitting to you and your wonderful  big penis not to the big company with that she swiftly got from the bed kneeled down infront of him she also took a pillow so that her knee will be cushioned then took both his hands in her hand in very tight clasp looked up at his face & lips inches from his red crowned thick headed black penis Reddyji I want you to stand and hold hard on to my hands I want you to never forget our first time..

With that she started kissing the crown of thick and long stemmed pennies licking the whole area with her rosy red lips Reddy was shaking like leaf with this pleasure totally unexpected after the way Ruchi started with her condition he felt if this is what he will get he will listen to her all the time they are together Ruchi slowly opened her mouth and with great difficulty took reddened peeled head of his massive black penis completely in her mouth & slowly start sucking him also getting used to the size it was crowding her mouth and it had a clammy hardness filling her mouth in the meanwhile Reddyji was overwhelmed and shaking but Ruchi’s hand was clasping him tightly .

Reddyji looked down at Ruchi she had almost 3”of his thick member in her mouth the contrast of his black bulb of his cock with her white skin was unbelievable the jewels in her head giving him a virginal feel at the almost same time Ruchi looked at him almost in devotion sucking his precum & saliva streaking from sides of her mouth her eyes still staying with him as her mouth kept stroking and sucking his massive penis with gusto this continued for almost 3 -4 minutes but for Reddyji it felt like a eternity- it was totally unreal experience & he was in fantasy land.
Then she nodded down and in right earnest started real hard sucks taking more of his thick member in each stroke increasing his pleasure then all of  sudden her mouth left his shiny saliva coated black penis and started mauling his big black balls as she completely took each testicle into her mouth coating with saliva now his fat glistening penis left free now twitched the foreskin extending to and forth leaking some of the precum into her face & on top of her hair this went on for full almost full 5 minutes Reddyji was totally desperate to remove his hand & guide his penis into her warm and eager mouth or ravage her pussy but Ruchi was holding him hard with her hands and he did not want to spoil what was building within him .

Ruchi then re-took his big member back into her wondrous wide mouth & started sucking him real hard with tight mouth clench sometimes the penis hitting her throat but she was used to this as she used to suck her husband every morning & used to take his full medium sized penis fully inside but Reddyji cock was a different matter altogether very gross and long almost 9”long she was able to take half of his thick member utmost and it seemed he was flowing always with precum like open tap so she had to keep swallowing the juices which was completely filling her mouth , now she decided to give some real hard sucks so his peeled front head of the penis hit her throat every time and sometimes entering her  throat so almost more than half of the thick penis was inside her hungry mouth Reddy was in delirium this last 10-12 minutes of oral pleasure was something he never ever dreamed it was beyond any fucking or any pleasure he had before .
Like Reply
[Image: rUCHI4.jpg]
Like Reply
I hope you r going to
update this story
Like Reply
Now Reddyji was very close to his climax his cock pulsing all over he was thrusting his hip forward pushing as much of his penis he can inside Ruchi’s mouth  Ruchi was getting the signals so she withdrew the penis with only the tip portion and head inside her mouth as she proceeded sucking and twirling her tongue on the front portion awaiting the climax from the wondrous black member she had already decided swallow his cum  as she liked his salty precum .

Reddyji had no answer to this wondrous assault on his penis his cock bulged & blasted his thick heavy semen into Ruchi’s wonderful mouth for Ruchi it was like a pipe burst inside her mouth she started swallowing rapidly the never ending spray of Reddyji jizz , It was salty, milky and very thick it was hitting her throat directly, but she simply kept her mouth firmly sucking every drop of his semen till almost a full minute before his spraying stopped & it was just now oozing droplets & also his penis was slowly starting to lose its hardness after this unbelievable mouth fuck in its reality .

Ruchi had never had swallowed so much cum her husband it seemed just sprayed a mouthful just to fill her mouth for a few seconds and then stop but here she felt she had swallowed copious amount & most importantly she liked his salty thick jizz which made it easy for her. Now Ruchi wanted to make it really special for him she did the Ruchi special which always put her husband in a spin & spellbound as the penis become smaller she took the entire thick girthed black penis inside her mouth holding it in a throaty embrace Reddyji could not take it anymore he just turned & fell in the bed as he fell onto the bed Ruchi removed her hand from his hand and allowed the wet soggy well eaten penis to sprang free from her mouth with wet clicking cluck sound spraying saliva & remains of his cum all over .

Ruchi stood up took his dhoti & wiped her face clean she found almost his thick semen almost till her belly button and also found her pussy was mixed with his sticky precum & her bodily fluids stretching to her thigh & leg this was some man reeking of sex she thought to herself ,then she cleaned her complete body with his dhoti which was now was truly a holy mess & then she straightened Reddyji in the bed pushing his legs inside and then came lying beside him her head resting on his shoulder

Reddyji was breathing heavy still recovering from pulsating climax he just wanted to savor the moment, in his whole adult life he has never achieved anything like this as he shuddered beside Ruchi he never had the experience of a proper blow job now he had received complete throat fuck from the most desirable female he had set eyes on he felt great bond with Ruchi as she had swallowed his entire cum unflinchingly in the most natural manner a lover will do. 

Ruchi allowed Reddyji to recover stroking his immense guest gently, then she asked how was that Reddyji gushed you are a apsara a god this is so unreal I never believed anything like this exists & to top it swallowing my semen – I can thank you this is the best night in my Adult life and then he added its almost 3 years he had sex last time and to end the barren three years like this totally out of the world .
Ruchi then replied with a smile when you had cum in the garden I had decided I will not allow any more of your precious cum to go waste from your manhood it deserves more then tapping his penis admiringly with her hand -even now it was frightfully  thick & long in its swiveled condition.

Totally gratified Reddyji turned towards Ruchi and asked her can I kiss Ruchi beckoned him with her arm as his thick lips descended on her lips crushing her his tongue well inside her mouth she sucked that too, his massive hand then fondled   crushing her breast he could not get enough of it as he mauled her chiseled big boobs with his thick hands Reddyji was a massive figure & Ruchi was feeling that in a pleasant & hard way slowly his mouth descended to her big nippled breast  sucking her nipples with renewed vigor taking both her nipples in his mouth slowly he turned his whole body on top of her holding himself with his elbow but pinning her lower body with his massive thighs and slowly awakening penis.

As he looked up Ruchi knowingly pushed him down so that his thick lips and hard mouth can feast her fully shaved leaking pussy reddyji face left facing the her glistening puffy pussy in all its glory red clit twitching quick on the uptake Reddyji took both her thighs in his hand holding both her buttocks in his huge hands his thick lips and course tongue descended on the leaky pussy lips he started licking the complete area with rough tongue strokes in quick succession sending shivers to Ruchi’s spine then his mouth located the engorged rosy clitoris took it entirely on his mouth sucking & licking alternatively .

Ruchi with all the build up from the evening and his rough mouth clobbering her pussy mercilessly was totally in non return mode going into a earth shattering climax as Reddyji readily lapped up her juices at the same giving enough pressure in her clit Ruchi was thrashing & reaching out with her hips as she suddenly reached her orgasmic state her eyes crinkled and  entire body lifted almost pushing her pussy inside his mouthj as she reached her best climax probably her most awaited orgasm she ever had as she fell back in her bed spread eagled as reddyji was licking her dry with slow strokes of his tongue .

Ruchi could not take it any more she took Reddy’s hand and beckoned beside her he raised his torso as moved on top of her Ruchi was shocked his penis fully hardened shining again leaking with precum she signaled Reddyji to lie beside her signaling it was done for the day with reluctance Reddyji got the message & sat beside her sitting on the bed, Ruchi moved onto his thigh lying in between his legs  Penis inches from her face but she said Reddyji truly it was great night Reddy replied gushingly never before i has had so much pleasure in my life
Then with renewed confidence he added Ruchiji I want to enter your wonderful pink pussy with my penis holding his hard bulky black member in his hand Ruchi gently removed his hand from his penis gave a deep kiss to its red tip & came up to his chest then kissed hard flush on his lips & said lets sleep now we don’t have to do everything today this is only a start of something great thanks to my loving  husband lets sleep you have a long day head tomorrow  she was truly tired with this sex driven day  .

Reddyji understood patting his head in agreement but his gross penis was in full glory as he saw this naked most voluptuous women fully exhausted lying beside him but now he also felt tired it was almost 4”clock in the morning & he had to leave by 6”o clock on a month long foreign tour he closed his eyes in total fulfillment & in moments he was in deep slumber.

[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: satisfied-ruchi.jpg]
cdn image hosting
Like Reply
Ruchi story -for betterment of my family –Ch.2

Ruchi was in sound sleep when there was tapping in her door with great difficulty she opened her eyes she was disoriented and  shocked seeing reddy;s  thick hand holding on her breast in a clinch  as he slept Ruchi was in total shock slowly she remembered yesterday story and then remembering the repeated banging from bedroom door she got up covering herself as best as possible and opened the door it was Sen madam giving her kameez, duppata & bottom and asked her dress as she can leave the house before sunlight.

Ruchi looked around the room there was a bathroom, she washed her mouth was still had traces of his cum so took the tooth paste & brushed 3 -4 times got dressed and looked decent enough then she went now naked Reddy sir sat  beside him woke him he also woke with confusion then understood Ruchi was leaving

she said see you after month she kissed him & holding black penis in her hand I will be waiting for you and quickly left the room

Reddyji groggy got up felt great  yesterday  seemed to have cleared his head Ruchi’s promise and response he felt he should now put heart & sole into his work as wore his cum stained dhoti , he quietly moved to his room washed and dressed as he saw Ruchi  and family leaving the house in Sens car. He took the cum stained dhoti and putting it in a cover he came out to greet both the Sens both surprised by wholly sprighy CEO ready to hit the road .He said iam leaving thanks for everything to Sen madam , looking at Sen he said  I will be in touch with you iam leaving immediately to Chennai  and he seems to be in good mood relaxed about his work
Both of them understand Reddy was now total in command as CEO at ease , they felt they have triggered something good for the company , Reddy & of course towards Ruchi’s family .

Ruchi was with Mother in back seat , her husband in the front seat as thy silently reached home quietly three of them went inside the house Ruchi quickly climbed to her bedroom in the first Floor as her husband followed mummy called out to him can you please get milk from the street corner sending him out & giving some space for me.

Ruchi she had to do something to keep her husband engaged also his question she needed some answers so she quickly in the bathroom had good wash fully cleaned , she went to the bedroom slipping on the bedsheet she was fully naked waiting for her husband Ravi.
Ravi came  in saw that Ruchi was in the bed, he said one minute darling and went to bathroom & came  in seconds , then sat at the edge of the bed and asked her what happened Ruchi
She asked to close the door as he closed the door turned back he say fully naked wife her pussy neatly shaved her eyes closed calling him out,  Ravi himself was in extreme sexual tension  and this gesture of his dear wife was too much so he quickly removed all his clothes & in now time was fully naked as he jumped beside her.

He came beside & parted her leg and tried to kiss her pussy  Ruchi pulled him and said I want you inside immediately then Ruchi kissed  with real passion waiting for his entry and with one she guided his reasonably sized cock into her pussy her both legs pinning his butts getting the message Ravi pounded with real frenzy today he did not know what exactly happened  his wife’s indication seemed to indicate she wants him frantically meaning nothing had happened between Redyy & Ruchi or even it it had happened their love has increased , clever Ruche wanted to convey  that only to her husband she still love s him and wants to fuck him only .

Ravi with all these reactions fucked her in real gusto she had never seen him fucking like this some much aggression it was really good and she really started to enjoy this fuck as this was the best fuck they had in their last 3 years of married life as he climaxed  hitting her insides with his hot semen Ruchi  also climaxed in unison and as she thought how it will be when reddy fucks her with his massive thick tools it  triggered almost multiple climax in her totally shocking Ravi and internally making him very happy as he felt whatever happens it seemed his wife was loves him more and her action actually killed all questions in his mind as he felt at end the day she is helping the family in her own way and still loving him the most

Ravi after this tumultuous fuck slipped beside in her side and tried to finger her clit which was normal , Ruchi in a whisper said no more Ravi this the best session I had in my married life and withissed him in his lips massing his balls and penis with her hand Ravi was thrilled it was same for him .

The Ever Clever Ruchi asked him what has happened why this performance , Ravi with a stammer said when Reddy with his big tool entered in your bedroom I felt I have signed death warrant for my marriage but now I know it is not so , you love me more its not about tool or position Ruchi did not allow him to talk further kissing him saying lets at least sleep for some time as she cuddled him pretending in no time both were asleep as they were really tied

Contd…

Like Reply
[Image: 1472384-3273144-320x.jpg]
Like Reply
(11-12-2020, 10:44 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Ruchi story -for betterment of my family –Ch.2

Ruchi was in sound sleep when there was tapping in her door with great difficulty she opened her eyes she was disoriented and  shocked seeing reddy;s  thick hand holding on her breast in a clinch  as he slept Ruchi was in total shock slowly she remembered yesterday story and then remembering the repeated banging from bedroom door she got up covering herself as best as possible and opened the door it was Sen madam giving her kameez, duppata & bottom and asked her dress as she can leave the house before sunlight.

Ruchi looked around the room there was a bathroom, she washed her mouth was still had traces of his cum so took the tooth paste & brushed 3 -4 times got dressed and looked decent enough then she went now naked Reddy sir sat  beside him woke him he also woke with confusion then understood Ruchi was leaving

she said see you after month she kissed him & holding black penis in her hand I will be waiting for you and quickly left the room

Reddyji groggy got up felt great  yesterday  seemed to have cleared his head Ruchi’s promise and response he felt he should now put heart & sole into his work as wore his cum stained dhoti , he quietly moved to his room washed and dressed as he saw Ruchi  and family leaving the house in Sens car. He took the cum stained dhoti and putting it in a cover he came out to greet both the Sens both surprised by wholly sprighy CEO ready to hit the road .He said iam leaving thanks for everything to Sen madam , looking at Sen he said  I will be in touch with you iam leaving immediately to Chennai  and he seems to be in good mood relaxed about his work
Both of them understand Reddy was now total in command as CEO at ease , they felt they have triggered something good for the company , Reddy & of course towards Ruchi’s family .

Ruchi was with Mother in back seat , her husband in the front seat as thy silently reached home quietly three of them went inside the house Ruchi quickly climbed to her bedroom in the first Floor as her husband followed mummy called out to him can you please get milk from the street corner sending him out & giving some space for me.

Ruchi she had to do something to keep her husband engaged also his question she needed some answers so she quickly in the bathroom had good wash fully cleaned , she went to the bedroom slipping on the bedsheet she was fully naked waiting for her husband Ravi.
Ravi came  in saw that Ruchi was in the bed, he said one minute darling and went to bathroom & came  in seconds , then sat at the edge of the bed and asked her what happened Ruchi
She asked to close the door as he closed the door turned back he say fully naked wife her pussy neatly shaved her eyes closed calling him out,  Ravi himself was in extreme sexual tension  and this gesture of his dear wife was too much so he quickly removed all his clothes & in now time was fully naked as he jumped beside her.

He came beside & parted her leg and tried to kiss her pussy  Ruchi pulled him and said I want you inside immediately then Ruchi kissed  with real passion waiting for his entry and with one she guided his reasonably sized cock into her pussy her both legs pinning his butts getting the message Ravi pounded with real frenzy today he did not know what exactly happened  his wife’s indication seemed to indicate she wants him frantically meaning nothing had happened between Redyy & Ruchi or even it it had happened their love has increased , clever Ruche wanted to convey  that only to her husband she still love s him and wants to fuck him only .

Ravi with all these reactions fucked her in real gusto she had never seen him fucking like this some much aggression it was really good and she really started to enjoy this fuck as this was the best fuck they had in their last 3 years of married life as he climaxed  hitting her insides with his hot semen Ruchi  also climaxed in unison and as she thought how it will be when reddy fucks her with his massive thick tools it  triggered almost multiple climax in her totally shocking Ravi and internally making him very happy as he felt whatever happens it seemed his wife was loves him more and her action actually killed all questions in his mind as he felt at end the day she is helping the family in her own way and still loving him the most

Ravi after this tumultuous fuck slipped beside in her side and tried to finger her clit which was normal , Ruchi in a whisper said no more Ravi this the best session I had in my married life and withissed him in his lips massing his balls and penis with her hand Ravi was thrilled it was same for him .

The Ever Clever Ruchi asked him what has happened why this performance , Ravi with a stammer said when Reddy with his big tool entered in your bedroom I felt I have signed death warrant for my marriage but now I know it is not so , you love me more its not about tool or position Ruchi did not allow him to talk further kissing him saying lets at least sleep for some time as she cuddled him pretending in no time both were asleep as they were really tied

Contd…

Dude you need to keep writing it i've been waiting for someone restart this marvelous story. 
Like Reply
Keep writing dude!
Like Reply
Ruchi story -for betterment of my family –Ch 3

Things were getting back to normal her husband Ravi received his promotion as Manager –Exports with almost 2 times salary increase whole family celebrated with dinner outside in a posh hotel.

Ruchi thought one night with Reddyji and my husband has become Manager and a unimaginable salary increase in this meagre factory surroundings , neighbours’ were also surprised wondering how this has happened all of sudden but with no visible connections assumed Ravi her husband was a lucky chap & because of him whole family is coming out of their struggle.

After about week she received call from Sen madam she said she was going to city would like my company she also spoke to my mother who was pleased immediately asked me to dress well & go, Sen madam picked me up around 11 in the morning in her Car as we moved to the city she wanted few things purchased did them in various shops then we went to a 12 storied big flat near to a New mall , As we got now free and without the driver Sen madam asked

How was the other night Ruchi- hope Reddy was gentle with you

Ruchi said Madam it was ok blushing not keen to talk

Sen Madam smiled and said I know you don’t want to talk but I wanted talk to you personally so that we continue the arrangement discreetly as we got into the lift & went to 10Th floor are you ok with continuing your relationship with Reddy you can be frank with me

Ruchi looked at Sen madam said its ok madam

We got down at 10th floor Sen madam took a key from purse and opened house no 1004 it opened into big hall all furniture’s neatly arranged with big colour TV a nice modern house she then beckoned me to sit .

Sen Madam sat in the sofa I also took seat beside in the Sofa she started Ruchi in future meeting Reddyji at my house will become problem for everyone in a small place like our factory people will come to know and unnecessarily all our names will get spoiled ,also as of now everyone seems to be ok but I can tell you both your husband and Mil we have second thoughts and things will get really messy so I have arranged this house for you to be with Reddyji ,no one knows about this place except me , Reddy & you , Then she removed set of keys and gave it to me.

I was startled and surprised, Again she smiled enigmatically

We ladies have to be smart about whatever we do you and Reddy will meet in this house in future then taking my hand she took me around the house it was nice 3 bhk house with fully equipped kitchen with 3 big bedroom with luxurious bed in all 3 rooms , then she asked liked the house

Madam it’s like palace visibly impressed with the house 

Good Ruchi now the next step is important I have arranged a computer coaching class in the nearby Mall it’s a 6 Months course timing is 11 am to 4 pm I want you start attending the course starting tomorrow its 5 days a week course  I want you learn the course and get the certificate , during this period on any one of the days or on a Saturday Reddy will come to this apartment to be you and I suggest  you please use public transport to come and go to this class I have already paid the fees in the institute I will take you there and show the place

Sen madam asked you any doubts

Madam what I should tell my family

Tell them Sen Madam suggested I study this computer course so that I can get employment in IT section of our Mill , But beti you do not worry I will inform your mother personally you inform your husband & tell him Sen Madam has paid the fees as a family friend and you will return the money when you get employed in the mill .

Ruchi was totally impressed with the meticulous planning made to ensure Reddyji and Ruchi copulate in secrecy 

Ruchi asked Madam will I not have an issue with security of the house don't I will tell them you are the caretaker .Other daily cleaning and all other things are taken care by me separately only you use the house between 10 and 5 pm and ensure by evening you are with husband after 6 months we will see what we can do

Ruchi if you need anything in this house you just call me I will arrange it my driver will give it to the security and you can collect  it.I will ask Reddyji  to take care of maintaining this arrangement discreetly

Ok Ruchi  lets proceed to your Institute , as they went to mall just adjacent to the apartment she said my suggestion starting from tomorrow you come and spend some time everyday in the house so that nobody will bother about you in future  

Ruchi said Ok Madam you have thought about everything thank you.

Sen Madam from now on Reddyji will direct call you & request for meeting it will be between you both, but any issue please call me ok Ruchi

Ruchi was totally overwhelmed with the whole plan, infact she was looking forward to her encounters with Reddy.

That day evening everyone in the family was so happy & thrilled with development her husband more happy that he was insatiable fucking her twice in the night.

Morning as it was the first time her Mother In law dropped her in the bus stand as she took her bus to the Institute Ruchi decided to use full use of time to learn about  computers she had basic knowledge but she really wanted learn ,after the class she walked confidently to the Apartment the security saluting no questions as she asked his name so also knows him her well.

She spent half an hour in the flat enjoying her new found independence this went for almost 10 days , then Sen madam sent me number asked it to be saved as Institute Ruchi dutifully did the same Sen madam called  and informed that was Reddy’s Number and in future you will get calls from him wishing her all the best.

After almost 3 days later she got call from Institute she was with MIL in the kitchen as she took the call , can we meet 11.30 am tomorrow she said yes iam ready

MIL who called you Ruchi 

She replied Ma I have test tomorrow in the institute

Ruchi was in a heightened state of excitement eagerly waiting sun to rise

Ruchi dressed nicely reached apartment at 10.30 am itself she opened and entered the house then she saw 2 big suitcases in the hall , my god he is here she thought as she locked the house from inside

She opened the master bedroom Reddyji was in deep sleep in his boxer shorts and nothing else she closed the room and sat observing  sitting from the dressing stool he was really massive man she could almost get the animal manly smell hitting her he had hairy chest almost flat but strong stomach as he was sleeping chest up she could see his massive member projecting through the boxer it was too big for any restraint forming its own shape as she could also clearly see his 2 big balls between his massive thighs

Ruchi though should I awaken him with a blow job then she decided no way today I want him in my pussy  no more side games then she slowly removed all her clothes become totally naked got beside him in the bed slowly touched him no sign of him getting up ,since his hands were raised and behind his head she conveniently put her head in his well muscled big shoulder and snuggled sideways into him laying her big right breast resting on his hairy chest her lher other breast pressing him in his sides with her pointed nipples her thighs brushing his thighs &  leg over his knee her hand in his stomach as she also closed her eyes relaxing but thrillingly excited for the fuck of her life time  

Contd..
Like Reply
[Image: Ruchi-bedroom.jpg]
Like Reply
Reddyji felt her hot breath on his cheeks and opened his eyes he could feel sponge like body of Ruchi beside him my god iam truly blessed he felt her big breast in his chest and saw curvaceous butts he wanted feel everything in a hurry but restraining he just turned his head two big eyes of Ruchi was on him her lips moist poised and a just hair away to his lips even as he was thinking Ruchi’s lips desecended on his lips kissing him deeply 

Reddyji now boldly brought his arm downward and just non challantly lifted Ruchi’s body on top him as she continued kissing Reddy’s thick lips while his hands started cupping her wondrous butts it was velvet smooth strong oh good what a lady he felt he was with a Apsara in a dream everything about Ruchi was beautifull last 25 days he had been dreaming of touching her nothing else and thought it was surely not real .

Ruchi was astonished by Reddy’s strength she was not a weakling she was a well built lady around 65 kgs and it seemed I was like toy for him and we he was holding her butts in his hands it seemed  her big butts was entirely in his massive palm as she was thinking about all that she could almost feel big snake or rod tightening and getting bigger against belly surely it was prodigious his black member she knew that she had taken most of it in her mouth and eaten his salty tasty cum too

Now taking her lips from his she moved up holding against him her on the bed end raising her upper body she hung both her big jutting mugs of breast against his Reddyji face , for Reddy it was like invitation to plunder as he started clobbering her breast in equal measure licking and sucking her big brown Nipple almost taking taking the entire brown aureole along with her nipple into his mouth he kept mauling to his heart's content  

Ruchi wanted him to do in his pace today but Reddyji was in no hurry burying his face in breast now using his thick finger also to crush her breast almost fondling her nipple head with one hands while his lips was sucking the other this went for almost for full 5 minutes

Ruchi tried to move but Reddy was holding her tight then he started something so erotic on her nipple her pussy was twitching , he had her nipple inside his mouth and biting them so softly she was feeling out of world she was expecting crude lover but it seemed he was a practiced one, Reddy did the same to other breast Ruchi was frantically whimpering with so much feeling she was getting tears in her eyes , then she whimpered begging Reddyji please please

Reddyji relented as Ruchi fell beside him both her hands up her legs spread eagled an open invitation to Reddyji  he go out from the bed removed his boxer and opened a brown packet to take condom Ruchi said no Reddyji no condom I want to feel you , Reddyji could not believe his luck he also totally disliked condoms  he came over eyeing the moist leaking reddened pussy Ruchi eyes were transfixed on the big black pole can she take it was question in her mind as Reddy bent to kiss her pussy Ruchi pulled him up no Redddyji iam ready please take me  I cannot wait any longer I want you to fuck me with full freedom as she opened her leg even further

Reddyji  who never had willing partner for sex because of his huge appendage came to the foot of her pussy Ruchi's hand guided the his big black bulb into her entrance Reddyji entered slowly it was real tough passage it seemed his cock felt it can go no further in the very tight tunnel of her pussy but as if by magic it started slipping inside the super slick leaking pussy fully lubricated swallowing  Reddy’s cock inch by inch Reddyji felt as if his cock had entered a  hot oil chamber very tight with pressure but with his controlled strength he had almost pushed half of  his 10” monster thick cock inside her wondrous pussy then he looked at Ruchi checking if she was under any pain

Ruchi beckoned I want you completely inside  Reddyji in a torchered whisper this was a first never he had entered any lady fully trying to do that with his Wife ended his marriage so as he hesitated Ruchi lifted her butts at the same time her arms pushing down has back drawing him closer folding onto his back Reddy understood the message now he completely removed his tool from pussy only tip inside then looked down at Ruchi who looked him at surprise then in one shift powerfull inward stroke Reddyji massive pole deep inside Ruchi’s pussy .

Ruchi felt a stinging pain as the big black cock had entered uncharted area of her pussy and was fully buried into her depths of her  pussy as Reddy looked to start the fucking Rythym , Ruchi in utterpain just embraced him her legs locking him inside completely and tightly Reddy understood Ruchi she was in some pain as he looked up into her face his hands embraced her back of head pushing his lips to her lips Reddy never ever experienced so much passion and love kissed her softly soothing her , Ruchi whispered pain will ease up

Reddy kissed her then said believe me and be with me he then slowly proceeded to take the entire cock out and then plunging it deep into her as he started doing it again again in slow Rhythm the pain looked never easing are ending for Ruchi it looked unbearable as was biting her lips then all of sudden she felt all the pain going away and a wave pleasure sweep in as she loosened her legs said faster Reddyji

As if a train waiting for a signal  Reddy starting slamming her very hard against bed almost crushing her never before she had seen this kind force and his speed was unbelievable 

Ruchi was literally shouting like hyena ha huoo  ha huoo  ha huoo !!!  

For every stroke most unbelievable was the liquid sound coming out of rhythmic fucking very thick cluck sound now Reddyji heightened by all the sound was even going faster it was unreal that we has fucking with speed and strength it was almost brutal 

Ruchi was feeling her climax and just could not hold it as she climaxed furiously multiple times as the battering ram of Reddyji’s cock was baterring her helpless pussy as she was just coming out of her Climax Reddy’s cock bulged Ruchi almost felt he was going tear her pussy apart then with a laud Shout of O Ruchi  O  Ruchi he unloaded & sprayed his hot cum 

Ruchi’s Pussy’s inside walls was getting hot spray of his cum it was coming in waves as Ruchi was triggering into another climax and now she started having a series of orgasms this was momentous for both of them their eye balls glued over shut and open flipping with pleasure 

Reddyji fell on top Ruchi  after the fuckathon as she embraced him as she was still feeling the after effects of her orgasm jerking her pussy into his semihard member and shivering all over It after lmost 5 minutes as they were lying down Ruchi started feel the full 95kg weight and massive body on top of her as tried to move from under him

Reddyji understood he simply rolled over in a flash pulling Ruchi up now Ruchi was on top him she was gratified and relieved and she could feel tons cum leaking out  of her over worked pussy as his massive cock slowly begin to loose its hardness but due its girth her pussy was still clinging onto it she did not want this to end , it was pure bliss as she closed her eyes her lips in his bull like neck muscle both of them speechless and gratified feeling the after effects of their glorious copulation 

Like Reply
[Image: Ruchi-copulation.jpg]
Like Reply
Dont think u r the original writer of this story too.

clps clps Very Good efforts but few suggestions that u may consider -

ur handling of sex scenes lack somewhat erotic part, take time n describe in more details, the conversation n other description that adds spice.

Also it will be good if u do spell check before posting
[+] 1 user Likes swap_neel's post
Like Reply
(14-12-2020, 02:24 PM)swap_neel Wrote: Dont think u r the original writer of this story too.

clps clps Very Good efforts but few suggestions that u may consider -

ur handling of sex scenes lack somewhat erotic part, take time n describe in more details, the conversation n other description that adds spice.

Also it will be good if u do spell check before posting

Thanks for the detailed feedback i just started writing it really helps
hope to improve on all points you mentioned  Namaskar
Like Reply
Ruchi story -for betterment of my family –Ch 4

Ruchi  and Reddyji  both just hung to each after what was the most unbelievable fuck a true sexual union both of them were just enjoying the after effects of glorious sex for Ruchi it was almost seeing new  frontiers as she never had this kind of sexual experience and gratification

she and her husband had very nice and active sex life but what happened just now between her and Reddyji was something much more it was mind boggling and Ruchi still lying on top of Reddyji could even now feel his much smaller and softened penis even in this condition it was like having fat cork well inside her pussy lips .

Reddy felt for first time in his life he has found sexual mate to fulfill his desires he had so much enjoyment and also felt all the sexual tension which has built on him for last few years has vanished as he felt this best feeling and sensation after this bout of unbelievable sex

Reddy could feel his well spent cock inside her Ruchi’s wondrous tight pussy seemed stuck inside and her big breast pressing against him felt like heaven as could feel the contour of her big nipples the entire  ripe body on top of him was pure joy he just wanted this moment to just continue

Now the big eyed Ruchi crossed her hands on top his chest keeping her head on top them looked at him and asked Reddyji how was it

Reddyji looked at her eyes he could see the quite confidence and boldness he said Ruchi this is the greatest day for me I never thought I could see this day as he squeezed her buxom butts

Oh Reddyji don’t start I wanted to talk to you

OK Ruchi like obedient student he removed his hands

No keep your hands Reddyji I like it but don’t squeeze let’s talk   

Reddyji who was not much of a talker considering his position as CE and command in business environment that too with now with almost 15 year younger lady and someone’s wife he was in a bind

Oh my god he thought she is my subordinate’s wife he really did not know what to speak  

Ruchi then started frankly I thought and was also told you are not a practised lover but the way you made love seems you had slept with few ladies

No Ruchiji  to be very very frank you are the third woman I had slept first was my wife it was a not a great time second was with Sen madam but again it did not work out

Ruchiji said O my god you had slept with her she just so beautiful almost royal , then she added Reddyji whole colony rumor was that you regularly sleep with her with a smile

Reddy was shocked -Oh God everybody knew about it I cannot believe I had hardly met are 2 times and in our second time itself we decided we will stop as both of us were not enjoying you know her husband is my best friend I just could not enjoy.

But Reddyji you have no problem with me iam also someone else wife with a poker face

Ruchiji I don’t know iam normally like this but the day I saw in the marriage hall something just clicked I just wanted you so badly

Oh god Reddyji you behaved as if you will bang then and there you know I even complained to my Husband what kind CEO and big man is that guy behaving so cheaply 

Reddyji immediately taking both hands to sides of her head said iam so sorry but you should now the story 

Just as you and your husband sat in the marriage hall Sen told me that you are the ideal lady for me and also had a loose reputation

Ruchi’s pretty face reddened my god what kind man is Sen to tell you pure nonsense

Reddyji understanding how the talks were moving smartly said Ruchi iam really sorry if I have hurt you that day also please understand  iam telling you this because I do not want to hide anything from you iam going to be very truthful with you that’s why I told you he was pleadingly

Then further with a humble & pleading tone Ruchi please don’t think bad of Sen he is a good friend he was even ready even share his wife to sexually satisfy me please for my sake forgive him

He repeated Ruchi please for my sake

Seeing his downcast face and demeanour Ruchi felt sympathy she changed track said Reddyji  you have not told me how you become expert  lover

Reddy chuckled and started Ruchi after last time in Sen’s house they way you gave me pleasure opened my eyes you know for me sex was simply fucking a lady really I was a crude man.

Ruchi interjected no way you know how to pleasure a lady

Reddy then said aree baba let me tell you dear as he pulled her cheeks lovingly

Ruchi felt a nice glow because she felt it was not just physical relationship now both of them are talking like grown up adults caring for each other feelings  

Reddy continued you know what I did I bought lot self help sex books after I left the plant last month almost  i read12 books few of them were really good I will show you

Then again holding her cheeks in both hands Darling you do not require any of that you know how to pleasure a man my sweet Ruchi you are a princess as he squeezed her cheeks

Ruchi felt things were moving like romance she really liked this
Contd

Like Reply
Contd 

Ruchi then said that’s ok what is that you do with your teeth it’s so good I cannot explain it in words it’s very sexy and feels so erotic

Reddy said before I explain I will show you

Then holding her butts he moved to seating position in the bed Ruchi immediately moved her legs in locking position to his back torso holding on to his softer penis still wedged inside her Pussy

Ruchi  said what are you doing I don’t want your small dark bro to come out of my pussy any time now

Reddy smiled it’s my small brother now for you O Ruchi you say and do some of the most sexiest things

Ruchi said show now me now no talking thrusting her breast

Reddy bent took her big tit nipple into his mouth sucking then using his teeth he gently started to bite and also nibbled the head of the nipple all around it was so sensual Ruchi was moaning O ma O ma reddyji don’t stop throwing her head back breast thrust forward enjoying this erotic foreplay

Reddy after few seconds stopped and asked her want to know how I learned this trick

Ruchi eagerly asked that is awesome I want to try it on your beautiful black cock –dear small bro as she squeezed and gripped it with her pelvic muscles so it seemed her  pussy was trying to squeeze his cock

Reddy felt it O god Ruchi you are too much you know how to prolong this agony 

Then Reddy said I read it in a book I think its called A SENSUOUS MAN  

To do that on nipple or pussy you have to practice biting grapes without cutting or damaging the skin you know Ruchi almost every day I did practice with grapes

Ruchi said with a laud laugh so Reddyji finally I have made you a learned lover so what is my present with laughter in her eyes

Reddy who had a profound climax only half an hour back but with all sexual innuendo and sex talk and such a pretty and beautiful companion so brazenly sexy he felt stirring of his loins his cock hardening again

Ruchi could feel that his small brother is slowly becoming real big brother since most of his cock was inside she could see it was pushing hard at her pussy walls as it hardened

Ruchi tightened her lock, Reddyji you small brother is becoming big brother and iam not allowing it to wander outside

Reddyji just could not take it any more of this talk he simply started attacking her breast with fresh ardor

Ruchi in turn was grinding her pussy on his well hardened penis she was absolutely elated as Big black one was completely inside and it seemed it was getting heated as she felt heat coming on to her pussy walls this was more than pleasure

Ruchi started shouting in raspy sexual groan red give me more red give me more

Ruchi thought this guy is more than a superman his cock hard again second time and thrilling part was it has not even come out of her pussy after their first time .

For Ruchi even thinking about all this made her shake a like leaf trembling felt she would just climax because of this setting it was so excitingly sexy and kinky as she could feel her pussy area so messy sticky and the air in the bedroom almost filled with pungent sex

For Reddyji it was unimaginable doing second time that too this awesome and bold house wife who had his cock firmly inside her wet & warm tunnel and now calling him give me more red was too much he was too much a man

Reddyji fully embraced her flipping her down again momentarily his cock slipping out of her lubricated pussy then as he came down his leaky black big cock captured the tight hole roughly and completely filling her pussy

Ruchi again was astonished by his strength as he flipped her nonchalantly and when the cock came out of her pussy for moments she felt as if air was taken out of her lungs & when he reentered lodging it fully in almost rough and brutal manner

Ruchi let huge scream ah ah ah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reddy

Now Reddy was in total out control mode absolutely fucking her with full hard strokes as he took full cock in out of her pussy he was machine like fucking her with all his might

Ruchi did not feel any pain she was absolutely enjoying this pace and his brutal animal like way of love making she just opened her legs locked into his torso as he banged into her with all his might seeming hell bent on splitting her pussy ,now on every stroke her butts banged the bed with real energy with creaking sound all over the room

Ruchi was like a hyena Oh no Oh yes Ah ah ah ah ah ah  Oh red O red she was absolutely blabbering incoherently holding her climax so she can cum along with him time

Now Reddy was taking his complete cock outside and then ramming it in purposeful strokes with speed and precision he was on the edge of another thundering climax

Reddy then as he ploughed into Ruchi’ s wondrous tight love hole lowered himself taking Ruchi’s dishy mouth sealing her screams  sucking her tongue as just blasted his hot jet spray of thick semen into Ruchi’s much battered pussy sweat was pouring all across their bodies

Moment Reddy’s mouth descended on her lips all Ruchi’s defences was shattered she fell into a orbit of multiple climax triggering a passion filled orgasm she was in tears almost crying in fact crying with unfound joy and fulfillment as she hung to this massive man she was absolutely satisfied  with what just happened  this was unreal

Reddyji absolutely and totally spent he just removed his withered black member as it came out of totally messy cum filled pussy with wetty pop sound he lay down a little distance away from Ruchi  allowing both of them some time to recover from this mind boggling sexual dance

contd.

Like Reply
[Image: RUCH-CUM-FILLED-2.jpg]
Like Reply