my wife's 1st lesbian experience
my wife (preeti) is 32 years old slim, her figure is 34-32-35 and I am 33 .we are working in South Indian metro city. We have open relationship and quite a few time I have asked my wife to tell me her fantasies, and while having sex we role play and I have even told her that if she wishes , she can have sex with other men provided she is honest and she tells me exactly how it happened , but she always says it is just fantasy and she will never do it in real like. She loves to wear sexy clothes and show cleavage and her legs in short skirts for my pleasure and also flirts when I am there with her in parties. The experience I am going to tell is not what I had expected to happen.
once my wife's friend (Aditi) from college had come down for a job interview and she was staying at our place for 2-3 days. it was Friday and since my wife's friend was bored and next day was off for us it was decided to go out to a pub for some drinks . so we went to a decent place which has a lot of crowd mostly working from nearby MNC's who visit the pub. we found a table in a corner of the pub and being Friday and since we were early say about 9 pm there was less crowd. by the way Aditi is recently divorced and hence she wanted to change her city to get a fresh start. so we had a couple of drinks,  the ladies had cocktails and I had vodka. after a couple of drinks Aditi was tipsy and started telling my wife how she missed having sex and that she badly needs to get laid  . 
After more drinks topic came to truth and dare and Aditi started asking all personal questions to me and Preeti such as how often you guys have sex, what does my wife fantasise about while having sex and being her friend she knew exactly if my wife tried to tell a lie. My wife and Aditi have a very close relationship over a long period of time, when they meet they hug each other tightly, press each others boobs playfully when cracking a joke or pinch each others butt .this they did even in front of me. So coming back, when the game went ahead and it was a dare I told Aditi to kiss my wife, both of them were high and I was waiting to see if I could see them kiss, Aditi turned her face to my wife’s, caught her face in her hands and to my wife’s surprise planted a kiss on my wife’s lips. My wife was bit high but being in a public place she was shocked and looked around, when she saw that no one is looking, she opened her lips and both of them were smooching each other like one kisses a lover, their tongues now met and they started almost biting and pulling each others lips while kissing. After a good 2-3 mins Bothe were out of breath and they stopped kissing and my wife said lets pay the bill and go home . We took a uber taxi and I sat in front and they sat in the back, after a while when I looked back they were again kissing each other and Aditi ’s hand was inside my wife’s top, my wife was wearing a button down short top and her top 3 buttons were open and Aditi’s hands were playing with Preeti’s boobs. I was worried that the driver might see, so I engaged him in talk, but at the same time my mind was thinking about what is happening on back seat and it aroused me so much I thought I will cum in my pants. On reaching home my wife adjusted her top. All of us went in our apartment, and Aditi requested me that tonight she will sleep in guest bedroom with her friend. I didn’t ask her for what, I knew that if anything happened between them in night she will tell me and we had honest and open relation ship. Next morning when I got up at 9 am since the maid rang the bell. My wife and her friend were still sleeping, at 10 Aditi got up and came outside in her shorts and spaghetti top and went to kitchen to get coffee that the maid had prepared . The door was slightly open so I went to wake my wife, she was in her quilt and only her head was visible, I saw aditi reading newspaper and thought I will slip in the quilt with my wife and fondle her. So I closed the door and no sooner I went in the quilt I noticed the my wife is completely naked and fast asleep. I didn’t feel like waking her so I went outside and sat on sofa with aditi and after few mins asked her if both of them slept well and asked whether they had any hangover. Aditi smiled with twinkle in her eyes and said your will will tell you how well they slept and to ask her when she gets up and stared laughing.  

Rest of the part about what happened in the night between the ladies will continue if you guys comment and let me know if you like it and if I  I should continue or not.
if you like pls feel free to give your slutty comments 
[+] 2 users Like jbman35's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please Continue
Like Reply
clps Nice story pls continue banana
Like Reply