Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever imagined by seeing strangers that if he fucks your wife she?
Hi have you ever imagined by seeing some strangers if this guy fucks your wife she wl be happy and you will also be pleasure by seeing him and your wife fucked? 
Reply me honest here or send replies on hangouts sweetnessking007
[+] 2 users Like sweetnessking007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Seen my wife getting fuck by men and women (wife is bisexual ) many times.. It's exciting.
[+] 1 user Likes Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
(25-11-2020, 05:50 PM)sweetnessking007 Wrote: Hi have you ever imagined by seeing some strangers if this guy fucks your wife she wl be happy and you will also be pleasure by seeing him and your wife fucked? 

Yes when i see a good physic tall handsome man that time i imagine him with my wife
[+] 3 users Like sayan210's post
Like Reply
Most cuckold get this feeling when someone flirt with his wife.. cuckold guys have great imagination
[+] 1 user Likes raj6556's post
Like Reply
Well these imagination are quiet common with cuckolds and that includes me as well. The only difference is how creative the imagination gets. And more importantly there is no restriction on imagination.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
(25-11-2020, 05:50 PM)sweetnessking007 Wrote: Hi have you ever imagined by seeing some strangers if this guy fucks your wife she wl be happy and you will also be pleasure by seeing him and your wife fucked? 

Yes, many times Tongue
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply