Adultery Hot Honeymoon...
Credits to original Author.

Hello Readers, I am Jatin, Our family is from Chandigarh. This is My true story, which I want to Share with all of you. I am writing on a Site for the first time, I hope you will forgive my Mistakes.

This is the Incident of during my Honeymoon. I got Married to a Village Damsel, Jyoti, just 19 years of Age, Last Year. I will Like to Give details of Physique of my Wife, She was 19, 5′ 6″, Wheatish Complexion, with a figure of 36-24-34, she had a figure to Die For. If She Walks on Road, She will definitely Make the Heads Turn towards her, as she was So young, Lengthy Hair, Good Height, Firm Breasts and a Sleek Ass to make the heads turn. 
As we were engaged for 6 MONTHS before Marrige, We used to Talk A Lot on Phone, till Late Nights. So, Starting from brief Personal discussions, during the Period of 6 Months, Our talks Matured to Sharing of All Geographia of Our bodies. 
So, without Touching Each Other, we know Almost about Every Inch of Each Other’s Bodies & We Shared All Aspects of Love Making with Each Other. 

We decided Mutually, to have Our first Sex during our Honeymoon Period, Only. I had a Dream of having a bath while being All Naked with My Wanna be, in Open under a full Spring or into a Stream, which I shared with her and Prepared her Mind of doing it, while on our first Journey of Honeymoon. Our Tickets for Honeymoon to a well Known Hill Station were booked in Advance. 
Finally the D-Day Arrived, as we started our Journey to Honeymoon Site, as we were Travelling by our Own Car, with Myself Driving on the Wheels.
[+] 2 users Like emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavana_sonii's post
As there were Landslides on the Way, So, we couldn’t Reach our first Destination in Time, So, got hanged Mid-Way. So, 14 hours, Since 08 am, Now It was 10 in the Night & we had got Stuck up MID-Way. At that Place, there were not Many Options Available to Spend a Night. We searched around & found that, Nearby there was a Small Inn available, which was Constructed by Some Charity Association, who Provided Rooms for Free to Travellers, as there was Normal Occurances of Landslides at that Place. We went There & Inquired for a Room, and got One Easily, after furnishing All Our Personal Details to the Managers.

He showed us the Room, whch was an Average One, Good enough to get accomodated for One Night, Although It was not very Clean, but we were shocked to know that there were No Attached Bathrooms, As the Inn was having around 35 Rooms, there were About 90-100 People were Stranded Passengers belonging to various Locations were Staying there. Inn Only had 03 Bathrooms & 3 Toilets on the Ground Floor, Common for all Travelleres. So, As it was Already Past Mid Night after we checked in the Room, after having our Dinner at a Dhaba, we changed our Clothes, hugged each Other & Started talking about our Horny Telephonic Conversations before Marriage, As this was Our first detailed Conversation after Marrige,

We talked for Almost 3 hours, before we slept, as we were well aware of our Collective Decision of having Sex, Only on Honeymoon, as Practically, we had not reached our first Actual Destination. So, We Pecked each other on Foreheads and Quickly we fell Asleep. As, Normally, I am a Early Starter of the day, I woke Up at 6 am, while she was still asleep.

I yawned & Saw Outside, as the Darkness had Started fading Off, It was a Perfect Dawn Outside. I just Saw Outside the Window & there was Something to See which Amazed me to a Great Extent. Just beneath the Inn, there was a Small Deserted Road, On the Banks of a Small River, On the Left Side of the Road, there were hills, from where a Stream was flowing into the Rivers, under which Many Males were having their BAth. As there was No ENtrance from Our Side of the River, as It had wiring on it, due to Slippery Roads, Just Looking Straight from Our window, On the Other Side of The River, there was a Common Entrance for both Men & Women to Enter, but It was very Sad to know that.

Women were not Allowed on Left Side, where the big Spring was flowing, So, they were Provided an Area on right Side of the River to take bath, where they had Created a Small Artificial Spring of Marble, Only for women to take Bath, Although, In the Centre of River, Men & Women, who knew Swimming were Allowed to Swim together.
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
I already read the story in this forum only don't remember the exact title though, anyone who remembers  the story can post the link pls . Its a very hot story .
Like Reply
I was searching for this story, please continue
Like Reply
Pls go ahead.....waiting what happened next
Like Reply
(28-11-2020, 01:38 AM)Viswan Wrote: I was searching for this story, please continue

Yes, it a good story. I was searching too. When I got it, it should be shared.
Like Reply
(26-11-2020, 10:32 PM)pavanbadugu; Wrote: I already read the story in this forum only don't remember the exact title though, anyone who remembers  the story can post the link pls . Its a very hot story .

Credits to original author.
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
I realized It Must not be very Enjoyable to bath under the Small Spring. Although, Both Ends of River were hardly Seperated by just 50 feet, from where Men bathing under the big Spring, could easily Enjoy the beauty of Women bathing at a short distance. I saw on Women Side, there were hardly 10 Women, who were taking Bath, who were into their Peticots & Blouses, while taking Bath.

Suddenly, there Arrived 4 Local Ladies, They were Carrying bags, which Placed on One Side. They Started Removing their Sarees & then they Removed their Blouses & then they Raised their Peticots & Tied to their Breasts and while holding it to their Breasts, they helped each Other to Undo their Bra hooks from behind, while holding the Peticoats to their Breasts, than,

One of them Sat on the Stairs under the Spring, while Other 3 formed a Cardon around her, with some Clothes. Gradually, they All had bath this way. I tried to see from the Window to have a glimpse of their breasts, but Couldn’t, but Suddenly, I Saw, whosoever, Completed their bath, went back to their bags, Picked up Towel, Wrapped it,

around their Waists over the Peticoats & finally dropped the Wet Peticoats on the floor. After that, they started Cleaning their backs with the Towels, with their back to the River and face towards the Wall, on the Other Side of the River. As it was not Complete Sun-rise by then, they After drying themselves, told Others to help each other to dry their towels, So, Now,

I was Shocked as they Removed their towels, they were All Naked in front of Everybody, while doing this. I could view 4 Naked bodies in front of my Eyes. Then, Came a Couple of More Ladies, who, Seeing these 04 Naked Ladies Immediately Removed All their Clothes, straightway Moved under the Spring. Than, Came 5-6 More and Seeing others bathing Naked,

Removed All their Clothes and went under the small Spring. So, now, within 15 minutes, there were some 20 Ladies, bathing All Naked under the Spring. Suddenly I saw there were Tea Stalls under Our Inn and there were around 100 Men Standing their to have a Sip of Tea while Staring at these Eternally Beautifull Ladies.

Now, Even Men under the Main Spring had Slowed down and Were watching these women taking Bath. They All were Enjoying their beauties and were trying to identify their favourites. I went down and starting having Tea, while Staring at the beautiful Naked bodies. I saw All those Local Men having Tea, were using filthy Language about these Ladies and were Discussing about the Sizes of their breasts and Also, the Shapes of their Pussy’s. I gathered some Courage and Enquired about from One of them, whether this was a Daily Scenario there, he Told that Although Local Ladies do it Regularly, but, It is worth Enjoying when there are Landslides and So,

tourist Ladies also Join them in Bath, fully Naked, as they being Away from Home, get Courageous as Nobody knows them here, they take Bath for hours, as Localites don’t Disturb them. So, I decided to Come up, as I feared My wife, would have Got Up by Now. As I Entered the Room, I saw Jyoti Awake and was Preparing to go for a bath downstairs to the bathroom,

I Pulled her hand and took her to the Window and Showed her the Eternal Beauties bathing Outside, then, we Also, saw that there were 4-5 Males, also, were taking Bath All Naked. she felt Shy having a Look at their Erected tools as she being a Virgin had never Seen an Erected Penis, as till Now, we had not make Sex to Each Other.
Like Reply
While Looking into her Eyes, I started Discussing about the Bodies of these ladies with her. She was feeling Horny, but Controlled her Emotions. After that, she asked me to Accompany her to Ground Floor for a Bath, As we Came down, we found the Long Queues of People, waiting to Take Bath in front of All 03 Bathrooms, Sensing the Situation,

I Realized It will take Atleast 02 hours to have Our turn, if we Join the Queue. She Got Upset and Started Showing frustration, So, while talking, we Moved towards the door of the Inn, She was having a Towel and her Other Dress and a Pair of Bra and Panty in her hands. As we were at its Gate, we again had Glimpse of those Lovely Ladies Bathing there.

I Winked at her and Signalled her to Join them, but, she felt Shy and hold my Shoulder to Tease me. I reminded her that she had Promised Me to take bath All Nude with me, while on Honeymoon, but she hesitated.I started giving her Courage, and we Both were discussing and we don’t know,

when, we started waking towards the main Entrance of the Spring which was some 200 Metres away from the Inn. Realizing the Rules and Restrictions of that Place, As we didn’t know, how to Swim, we had to take bath at Seperate Springs. This thing she brought to My Notice, I told her to Just Go on her Side and Leave the Rest to Me.

I took the Towel from her hand and Told her that Once she finishes her bath, she shall request the Guard there, to Come to My side, to have the Towel from Me, as we had a Single Towel, She Refused, but I told her to have Courage. So, we went on Opposite Sides. On My Side, I went and Placed the Towel near the Floor on One Side and Removed All my Clothes,

I was down to my Under wear only in few Seconds, so, after Seeing around 10 Men bathing All Naked, I also, got fully Naked and Went under the Spring, where around 100 Men were taking Bath. Suddenly, I saw on Other Side, Jyoti was still standing all dressed up with clothes in her hands,trying to gain some Courage, I signalled to her in a way that Nobody, Else Noticing me doing it,

telling her to Go Ahead, She Started Unbuttoning her Blouse, while having Wrapped Saree on her Breasts, while facing the Wall.Now, she had the Blouse in her hand, which she Placed on floor along with Other Clothes, Now, she was Only with Bra on her Upper Half, she took her hand on the back & Unhooked the Bra, which Although was of a Transparent Pink Colour.

She Placed it on the floor, Now, Her Boobs were not at All Visible to Anybody, as she was holding the saree firmly with One Hand, Close to her Breasts and the Pallu was falling on one Shoulder. Then, Suddenly, She took her hand, under the Saree and undid the Nod of Peticoat, as I saw it falling Near her feet, Now, she was just wearing Saree, with Just her Panty under the Saree.

She Must be feeling very Shy, as didn’t Pull down her Panties, She now, Slowly Started Moving towards the Spring, where Other Naked Women were bathing. As she was moving towards the spring, A Slight of her Boobs were Visible from One side of Saree, as it was Wrapped from Waist towards One Shoulder, whereas other Shoulder was Naked.

I was Also Curious like Other Men around to See her Totally Naked, as after Marriage, I had Never Seen her Actual Beauty and had not felt her Nakedness with my hands. I Listened to the whisper among the Men taking bath Nearby, that, if this Sexy Damsel goes All Naked, they All will be in Heaven, as she was Looking Like Venus.

As She Moved under the Spring, she raised her arms on to her Head, Opened her Hairband to Let her Hair Got Loosen, Now, her long Hair falling on her Back and She was Rubbing them Gently to Clean them under the Spring. Then, Suddenly, a Sudden Increased flow of water, threw away the Pallu on the front, and her Both Boobs got fully Naked to a full Public View,

She got Nervous and Quickly Grabbed the Pallu & adjusted it back. So, that, just One Second Glimpse of her firm breasts, Pumped the blood faster in nerves of All Men Around, As I also, Saw her boobs for the first time, Seeing their beauty, I got my Erection immediately. I Saw at other Naked Men around, who were also Staring at her, they all had their Erections by now.

As she Look towards me, her eyes got fixed Up on my Erect Penis & she was Aghast to see its Length and its Erection. She must have Enjoyed the first Sight of my Penis, as I had enjoyed of her boobs. Now, she engaged herself into bath, as the Spring was again threatening to take away her Pallu, she now was very Alert & Kept it grabbed it with One hand,

but I saw she was feeling helpless as flow of the Spring was faster. Now, she decided to Sat on the Stairs beneath the Spring, to take bath, but the water flow was such, that it was making her float on the stairs and she was finding difficult to manage the flowing off Saree, because a huge Gush of water was flowing under buttocks and thus, Unsetteling her from her Place.

Now, Again she Started rubbing her Neck than she rubbed her Ankles, Legs and Washed her Arms, She went under the spring & Raised her arms one by One to Wash her Armpits, then she took Both her hands to her back to rub there, as both hands were busy, a Sudden Gush of water again took away her Pallu & this time the Nod of her Saree, which was already Loose,

got Untied & the whole of Saree just flowed Off her body. Now, Again, her Beautiful Boobs were All on Display for Everybody to See them, As She Rushed to grab the saree immediately, as it had flown Off towards the Steps of River and had Moved down to the Lower Steps of River, So, she had to Move down to the Steps to Grab it back, but,

it took almost 5 minutes for her to Take it back, Now, she Realized that All Men were Enjoying her beauty from a Distance, as she was Almost Naked in front of them for almost 5 minutes, she was wearing a Matching, Light Pink Coloured Transparent Panty which was very Thin, It had strings on its sides, and was very small and was not able to hide her Big Perfect Ass Cheeks,

whereas, her frontal was not Visible from the distance. She went again under the Spring & tried to wrap the saree on her waist, when One of those Fully Naked Ladies whispered something into her Ear that, there were Around 20-30 Ladies bathing All Naked, So Who cares, even if Men saw you from a far Distance and Enjoy your beauty, why you are struggeling with your Saree,
Like Reply
Please continue the story
Like Reply
plz continue
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Wonderfup update Please cumtinue
Like Reply
You shall Enjoy your bath, as this was Life Time Chance, as Nobody knows when will you visit this Place, Again. Now, she got some courage and So, she Removed the Saree, decided to not to Look towards Men’s Side, as she was aware that 100 of them were Staring at her Raw Beauty, as she was Virgin till date,

She Came near the Stairs And Placed the Saree on a Side, where there was a dry Patch available, Now, she was Available for Everybody to enjoy her Beautiful breasts, the first sunrays of the Day were just making her face Glow More than Normal, as she seemed like Lotus into a Pond. Her waist was like the Neck of a Beautiful Flower Vase,

She was just having Near to Nothing Panty on her Body, which Clinged to her Body, like a Second Skin, Now, She was A Bold Lady, So, she went under the Spring Again & started Rubbing All Parts of her Body, without caring about huge Crowds Around. On My SIde, I was Listening to the Comments of Men around, who were Enjoying her Nakedness,

Some One was full of Praise of firm Breasts and Wished to Squeeze them, if he gets a Chance to do it, Other One was taking about her beautiful Round Ass and wished to give her an Ass Fuck, Somebody wanted to Smooch her under the Spring, Some other One, wanted to Put his Penis in her Vagina and enjoy Sex under Spring, Some one wanted to smooch her Lips for Long,

Some body wanted to give her a Mouth fuck, So, she was Centre of Attraction for All Men on Our Side. I maintained a Distance from them to keep them Clueless about Our Relationship. All of them were Going OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, while Enjoying her Beauty.

I Observed that, some of them, had moved themselves 03 feet deep into waters of the River and were Masturbating themselves while Looking at her. I also, went to a Side, Inside the River and started Masturbating myself, while Drinking her beauty with my Eyes. It took me 4-5 minutes to jerk Off in the River, I shed the Sperm into the Water and came back to have a final bath under the Spring.

I saw on the Other Side, that, Jyoti had Pulled the front of her Panty & was Letting the Water flow inside it, then, Suddenly, she Put One hand inside & Started Cleaning her Pussy. In the Process, One side of frontal Cloth got to the Centre, exposing Half of her Pussy, which was Completely Shavened Off, as she had told me on Phone that she will keep it All Ready for me,

as One of her Cousions helped her to shave off all Pussy hairs of her. As her Panty, was a transparent one, It Clinged to her Vaginal Mid-Line like a second Skin and Anybody, could saw her frontal Nudity from even a far off distance, Now. While at the back, the Backside of the Panty had got Submerged inside the Ass Cheeks, as was almost Nowhere to be seen.

She was feeling horny, while Rubbing her Pussy inside her Panty. After, some time, she Realized, that, Most of Other Ladies had already Left after wearing their Clothes and there were Only 3-4 Left, who were taking bath, with some or the Other Cloth wrapped around them. Now, She was Only Lady taking Bath Almost Naked, with, Only a small Piece of cloth,

acting as her Protection Gear. So, Now, Bathing under that Spring, while being Almost Naked, she was feeling Shy, she saw towards the Tea Vendor Side of River, where there were around 200 Men gathered, who were having Tea and Enjoying her beauty from a distance, She Looked towards Our Side, there were still 20-30 Men who were taking bath, while Enjoying her beauty.

Now, she came out of the spring, Collected her saree from the Stairs, went to fetch her Bra, Panty & Dress, to wear, then, she Realized that she had to dry herself and had no Towel there. By Now, She had to come to Our Side, to fetch the Towel from Me, as Per our Earlier Plan, decided while entering for the Bath.

She Looked towards the Guard, who was Monitoring the Entrance, to Prevent the Entry of any Local Goons or Hooligans. She decided to Approach him, to Let her Slip into Men’s Side, She felt ashamed, while approaching him. He was an Uncle of around 50 years of Age, She felt as she was Only 19, she was Almost the Age of her daughter,

As she was an innocent Village Damsel, so, She thought that,there was No harm approaching him. While she was gathering her Courage, I saw Guard with his face towards the Gate, doing his duty to Perfection,while Smoking a Cigratte, She Placed the Wet Saree, Near to her to be Worn Panty and Dress. She was All Wet and her Long hair were falling upto her Buttocks,
[+] 1 user Likes emily.babe135790's post
Like Reply
She Placed one hand on front of her Panty and other on her Boobs, but, it was of No Use, as her tiny hand hardly covered her boobs, as her 36″ Size were big Enough, but were not in Proportion to her thin Waste & Sleek Ass-line. She Placed the hand in the Centre of boobs, but, her big boobs were All on Display, while One of her Nipples was Clearly Visible,

while Other was hidden by the Palm. She gained courage and Called the Guard, “Suno Bhaiya”. Guard turned and was All Aghast to See Damsel of the Age of her Daughter all Naked in front of his Eyes. The Smoke of Cigratte got trapped in his throat seeing her beauty,he was drinking her beauty with his broad eyes, while she was telling him,

that her husband was on Other Side, as she had No Towel, she wish to go to the Men’s Side to Dry her up, as Towel was with her husband. He regained his Senses and as a Result, the Smoke in his throat came out flowed on to her body, as she was standing hardly 3 feet from him, she must have Enjoyed the Warmth of the Smoke,

as she was Shivering because she was All wet. As a Result, she Removed the hand from front of her Panty and Wrapped both her Arms on her Boobs, So, her Boobs got Tightened due to Pressure of Arms on the Sides of Boobs, So, Now, 80 Percent of them, were on Display to the Guard, Guard now had Glimpse of her Pussy, as One side of Cloth of Panty had Already

Moved Aside and half of her Pussy was on Display, he was Astonished to See that, he was getting Erection into his Loose Trouser, which was Clearly visible to Jyoti. She was feeling shy to See that. She asked him that Can I Go. He decided to Prolong the Conversation to Enjoy her beauty for a Longer time.

He told her in his Language, “Key Karegi Udhar Jake, Ethaan hi Sukha Le badan, udhar jan Ne Manahi hai”. She requested Again, then he Said, “Pehla Chut Ka Kapda toh Sahi karle, Our Mard kha jayenge teri Jawani Ne”. He was feeling like fucking her there itself, but, didn’t touch her due to the fear of Losing his Job.

As she Realized that half of her Pussy was on Display, She tried to Adjust it, as it was tight and Small, she had to Open its String from her One Side, she had to use both her hands, she took her other hand Also to the String, as a Result her full of breasts were Completely on Display to the Guard, the Brown Aeroles, with Tiny untouched Nipples were making the Guard Mad.

She Pulled the String and was very Nervous doing it, As a Result, fumbled and her Panty got Opened & Fell on the Floor. Now, she was Totally Naked in front of a Stranger. Sensing this, she Quickly went down and Picked up the Panty Quickly, now, her Clean Shaven Pussy was full on Display to the Guard.

He again said to her, “Manne khush karde, taine sari umar dua deyunga”, she kept Quiet and stranded All Naked in front of her while him making various Comments on her. Now, she was getting hornier listening to his filthy Comments. Now, she was not trying to hide her Boobs and Pussy from him. It was fully on Display to him.

Then, after a talk for 5 minutes,he told her to make an Entry into a Register, Seeking her Details like Name etc. and Reason of going to Other Side, as they had to keep a Record of People going on either Side. While, making an Entry, she Placed the Register on Top of a Table laying there, while her Breasts were Exactly hanging on the Table Top.

Guard Saw here and there, as she was just One feet away from her, he Saw Nobody Around staring at him, as his Side of table was not Visible to Men on Other Side, Sensing the Opportunity, he took both his hands forward and suddenly Grabbed her breasts, Squeezing the Nipples, immediately.

She felt like a Live Wire touched her, she Pushed his hands Off, but, he again took One hand forward and started Caressing her breasts with his One hand, than, he took his other hand down & touched her Pussy. As She looked into his Eyes with Anger & he just Winked at her. In the Meantime, he Pulled down his Zipper and brought out his 9″ Erection,

Took her hand and Placed it on his fully Erected Tool. She felt Astonished as he was not Letting her go, he inserted One of his fingers in her Pussy, she Screamed Slowly and Widened her Legs, As she had Completed the Entry into Register and just had to Sign it Now, By Now, she had forgotten the Entry into Register, and Even me, who was waiting for her.

Guard was Squeezing her breasts, while she was caressing his Tool, Suddenly the Copy fell down & she went Down on her Knees to Pick It, Guard Caught her by her Shoulders and tried to Rub the Penis on her Lips, as with One Strong hand of him, he Caught her by hair and brought her near to his Penis.

The wondefull Smell of his Tool was making her lose her Senses, he was rubbing it on her Pink Lips, and was trying to Push it inside her Mouth, but she didn’t Open the Mouth, So, he Started Rubbing it on her Entire face, her forehead, then Ears, Eyes, Nose, Lips, Chin, Neck and then Raised her a bit & Started Rubbing it on her boobs.

It was Already 10 minutes had Passed into this Act. So, she gained some Consciousness, realized this fact and was fearfull of Me. She Signed the Register and Quickly turned while ignoring him. He quickly Put his around her Waist and Pulled her towards him, Now, she was Clinged to his huge 6″ body,

he Started behaving like a Gentleman and kissed her on both her Cheek and just Placed her hand on his Erected Tool and Requested her to Jerk it Off with her hand, She understood the idea and Started Jerking him Off. He was moving his hands on her boobs and increased the Speed of his hands, in the Process Squeezed her Nipples many times, that,

Resulted in her Moaning Heavily. He went down & kissed both her Nipples. As he Opened his mouth to Suck them, she Stopped them and told him, that this Will make her Nipples Grow Erected and her husband will get the Clue. So, he agreed, but Requested her to Rub the Penis Once on her Pussy, if Not inside It, she Smiled at him and agreed to Complete it in Next One Minute,

He Placed the Tip of his Penis on her Pussy and a huge Adreanil Rush flowed through entire Body, she just hang loose taking Support of the Table, She Spread her Legs a Bit and gave him more Access to her Pussy, her Cunt was flowing with Juices, which made his Penis All Wet, he wanted to Enter her, but,

she stopped him and she Started Quickly Jerking his Penis and than he Came with a Force, as his Load fell on her stomach, as she was standing just in front of him and Started Dripping down to her Cunt. She Picked her Panty and Cleaned her body with that. She threw Panty there Only and Signalled the Guard to Wash it and Place it with her Other Clothes.

Then, they listened the Voice of some Ladies Coming that Side, towards Gate from Outside, The Guard Quickly Put back his Penis into his Trouser. Fearfull of being Caught, while talking to a Guard while being Totally Naked, Now, She Literally Ran Off towards Men’s Side. While Running towards Our Side, She Realized that she was All Naked in All Men’s Cordron.

So, she Suddenly Slowed Down, feeling Shy of her Nakedness, but her act with the Guard had made her nore Bold and Hornier. By this time, Only Six Men were there taking bath and when they Saw the Same beautifull Damsel, Coming Running All Naked towards them, it was a Scene from the Heaven for them, As like, Some Apsara was Running All Naked there,

Most Likely to make them Pleased. She came Nearer, and Stood just 6 feet away from us ALL Naked and Signalled me to Come to her. She because of my Fear, Placed both her hands on her Pussy and hiding it Completely, while trying to Press her Nipples under her hanging Arms, but 90 Percent of them were on Display to ALL.
Like Reply