Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Have you see any girl/ woman peeing standing up Specially in saree.. just spread leg and peeing straight down....??

Or Girls, have you ever tried peeing standing up specially in public..??
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was standing under a tree on some road waiting for my friend. That place is pretty isolated and it is a muddy road. Only people who walk use that road. The structure of that road is such that there are no houses on both the sides of the road. Some bushes have grown on the road sides. Only once in 15 minutes or once in 20 minutes, one human will pass through that road. On that day at 14:30 hours, one woman who is in her mid twenties was walking on the road carrying her small baby in her hand. She walked past me only. She went some 50 meters away from me. After going 50 meters away from me, she stopped in some shade place under another tree. She went to the side off the road extremely. Over there, she was adjusting her saree standing. So I was curious to look at her what she is doing. She was adjusting her saree by keeping her one hand on her thighs and knees and with other hand she was holding her baby. After adjusting her saree for sometime, she went few steps forward and again started adjusting her saree. Now I got a doubt that she was urinating in that place by standing. So I kept staring at her through my sun-glasses. Now after she finished adjusting her saree she started moving away from that place. After she went, I went near that place. After going to that place, my doubt has become true. She urinated in that place standing. She urinated little bit in one place over there and walked some two steps forward and again urinated standing without lifting her saree and petticoat. Like that she urinated in three places. Probably she is new to this method of urinating by standing. So she made a messy. By looking at that place, one could easily say that her urine fell from her pussy on the ground through her petticoat. In other words, she wetted her petticoat while urinating. That’s why she is adjusting her saree so much.
[+] 2 users Like shuklahnpee7's post
Like Reply
(17-11-2020, 02:44 PM)shuklahnpee7 Wrote: Have you see any girl/ woman peeing standing up Specially in saree.. just spread leg and peeing straight down....??

Or Girls, have you ever tried peeing standing up specially in public..??

i have not seen that but i love to see pissing video
Like Reply
not woman in saree... but definitely a school girl in knee length skirt... 3-4 car was parked on parking of dhaaba.. and a school girl came from one of the car. while everyone out from their car and going to the dhaaba, she is doing something on car trunk. She close the trunk door and standing beside the car.. just between 2 car and saw her left and right.. luckily i was on her back side and she did not see me.. She just stand between two car and looking here and there and the same time she apart her legs by approx. 1 to 1.5 feet and checking her phone at the same time.. and suddenly a pee stream coming exactly between 2 legs. she pee for at-least 12-15 seconds. after 15 seconds when it over she stand the same position for 5 more seconds and then start walking towards dhaaba..
[+] 2 users Like jainam's post
Like Reply
Yes have seen my wife peeing while sending jab hum dono nange nahate hain bath mai
[+] 2 users Like vicky123247's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2021, 10:57 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Yes have seen my wife peeing while sending jab hum dono nange nahate hain bath mai

nice  i think u r enough lucky  nd also i think u have seen many pussies peeing..........

#!TM@N
Like Reply
My sister is Divorcee! She is living with us since 3.5 years after her divorce. During these years I have seen her everything including her peeing! Once we were going to the ceremony of our cousin. She wear a saree that day. On parking area we did some photography, I told her lets go inside, meanwhile we start walking in the partyplot, she stop beside the car normally with her legs apart. Gape between her legs was just a feet i guess. as soon as she stop, I hared pee falling sound. I was sure it was coming inside her saree. I didnt react anything at the moment because she may stop it so I was looking here and there. After 10-15 second it stopped, As soon as she complete the pee she start walking.

When she come near me I told her, I forgot my wallet in car, you continue walking. Then I was went to the car from the side where she was standing. I saw the place where she was peeing there was a big allmost round wet patch on soil.

There are multiple incident where she do like this in saree. Sometimes it was for 5 seconds, sometimes 10-15 seconds or sometimes all most half minutes.
[+] 4 users Like devang's post
Like Reply
Woww.. Please share more experiences also....
Like Reply
Yes... have seen my wife many times.... in outdoor she did the same way but she hikes her saree depends upon the public surrounding us.
If no publis she hikes her saree up to knee, if some public are there then Saree hike to ankles and if public are more then she didnt hike her Saree.
[+] 1 user Likes sam5585's post
Like Reply
My neighbor is school girl studying in 11th standard... My room is on 2nd floor where she was on 1st floor tares... She went corner of tares hike her frock from back side above thigs and little bit bend forward 4. Suddenly pee gone started and her pee flow is going backward. 1-1.5 feet towards back side where she stand... it looks amazing.... first time i saw a girl peeing from back....
[+] 3 users Like jainam's post
Like Reply
I was walking through the street at 3 AM in morning when all of a sudden a lady appeared in the street. She was up for a morning walk that too this early and alone. I ignored and kept on moving. The lady was few metres ahead of me. She stopped on left side and lowered her pajama. She turned upside down like a gymnast and was standing on her hands and legs in the air. Her legs were widened by her and she was pissing and it poured like a fountain on the other side. First time i saw a lady in such position pissing.
[+] 1 user Likes Xicho's post
Like Reply
Yesterday there was a Uttrayan Celebration at hour city... we are flying kites whole day and went to hotel at dinner time... There are 25 people gather at my place everyone are looking nice as this is our festival. My sis is also wearing saree.... When we reach the hotel I parked a car into the parking where all are in the car. Everyone went out after car parked properly in the parking... Meanwhile I was doing something in my car's trunk. My sis came out from left side back door close the door and move 2 step ahead and stand near front left side door. Then she adjusting her saree by standing there and stand normally except her legs apart by a feet in the saree but no one can easily judge that her legs apart as she did not hike the saree...as soon as she adjusted her saree, with in 2 seconds i hared a water dripping sound from that side... the sound came for atleast 15-20 seconds and the when the sound stopes after 2-3 seconds she start to walk to the hotel... Once Ishe left I close the trunk and came the place where she stand.. I saw a big round wet patch....
[+] 1 user Likes devang's post
Like Reply
I was in a park where there are grassy areas with Barbeque pits and picnic tables. There was a group of people having a picnic and two of the ladies wearing saris left the group and walked towards the area where cars were parked. I followed at a distance and saw that they stood behind a parked car, facing each other but didn't make any noticeable change of stance other than having their legs slightly apart. For anyone that wasn't specifically looking for pee, they would just look like they were having a chat by the car. However, I realized what they were doing and sure enough when they had moved away from the car and headed back to their group there were two very damp patches on the ground next to the car. It wasn't tarmac, so the pee was soaking into the ground, but it was still very noticeable.
[+] 1 user Likes shuklahnpee7's post
Like Reply
I used to peep into ground floor bathrooms, toilets and bedrooms of apartments in my colony and neighboring colonies during my school days. Once I was in my neighborhood colony and I saw a toilet window light come on in one of the alleys so I rushed over to see if I was going to get lucky to see some chick in action. When i reached the window, a mature lady was in the toilet, she lifted her nightie and exposed her completely hairless pussy. Spread her pussy lips and started to piss. My cock became rock hard instantly and I fapped it and shot a big load after watching a woman peeing standing up for the first time.
Like Reply
my wife!!!
left the forum, please dont ping.
Like Reply
This happened just after our marriage....
some of our relatives who are very close to us want to buy a new house in the city outskirt and we went with them.
At one moment when we were seeing the house another broker called us and our relatives told us to follow him and we saw the house when we are coming back my wife said to me she wanted to pee (she cant control it).

I was saying.... oops.... what are u saying we don't even know any one here then how?

There were no paid toilets also becoz It was just developing I told her to sit on the bike I will take her to remote place and u can go in bushes...

She sat on bike and immediately got down and she said I cant even sit if I sit I will pass on the bike...

I asked her then how, she said that if u don't have any problem I will do one thing.
I said ok... Do wat ever u want..

Then she just parted her legs (not even one feet distance between legs) she pulled her saree one inch forward just bellow the navel as she is adjusting at time she was not even blinking her eyes... she closed her lips and her jaws was very tight.

Seeing this I asked her what happened and she signaled by her eyes just see down (already she was peeing with full flow) she was smiling seeing me then I started to laugh very loudly she told to just shut ur mouth becoz u know where the location is? just beside small road in the colony under the tree and there was a house(brokers house) back of us on the left a kirana shop on the right hut this is my first experience
[+] 3 users Like sam5585's post
Like Reply
Few years back while traveling on highway in western India on a bright sunny day I spotted a white sedan parked on the side from a distance. As I got closer I noticed two women who had stepped behind the vehicle into the dry barren land. The land had no trees or rocks to cover up.
I intentionally slowed my vehicle down knowing well what was in sight ahead. There was not much traffic on the road as it was mid noon. As I approached the vehicle I noticed the driver was still seated inside and there were two kids in the back seat.
As I got nearer I saw both the women, the younger one wearing salwaar had squatted and she was trying to cover up her ass with her kameez but her lower portion was exposed and I could see two brown globes with a dark crack in between letting out a stream of pee that was making a small river on the dry ground. The older one wearing who was probably the mother of the kids meanwhile didn't squat. Instead she had lifted her saree from the back all the way over her ass with her legs spread.
This woman was lighter skinned compared to her companion and typically plump housewife. Her big round ass was well exposed in the bright daylight with a torrent of piss shooting out between her parted thighs. I noticed a huge puddle below her that had already formed. Luckily both didn't care about my vehicle passing by so I had a chance of a quick look as I was passing them by as slow as possible.
The older woman's ass was exposed and since her legs were parted wide I got a nice view of her hairy wet pussy. It had the distinctive fat lips covered with profuse curly hair. A thick stream of pee was shooting out from there and I also observed two mini streams going down her ass cheeks.
Unfortunately the show ended for me as I had to keep moving but the sighting made by day.
[+] 2 users Like shuklahnpee7's post
Like Reply
my wife always like to pee half bending ,,, indoor or outdoor ,,,she got nice big round ass its pleasure to watch her pee and her big fair ass(38),, outdoor she lift her saree and widen her legs  bend little and pee,,,,many a time i saw her pee and pinky in closeup view,,
[+] 1 user Likes ravimadhvi99's post
Like Reply
We had a young girl as helper in the house while I was a teenager in Delhi. When she would be inside the bathroom for her shower I could see her entire reflection down on the floor clearly especially on darker days when she would turn the lights on inside.
She would usually shower after finishing up when everyone else would be resting in the household. This gave me a clear view of her while she undressed to shower herself. From time to time while she would handle washing clothes standing or slightly bent over I would notice a thin stream of pee would flow out between her super hairy pussy, it would be short and thin but quite apparent she was peeing. Sometimes she would release a steady continuous stream. Most of the times she would continue with her work while she peed but sometimes she would stop and spread her legs when her stream would be stronger.
Like Reply
No update .....
Like Reply