Poll: Sexfight and catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
priyanka chopra
25.00%
4 25.00%
disha patani
75.00%
12 75.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

disha patani vs priyanka chopra
disha patani vs priyanka chopra sexfight and catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: QVNb1-AXttt.jpg]
[Image: disha-patani-hot-photo-gq2tfj.jpg]
[Image: 931-3-164831b2f49482d8f9e25f1be77a0c3bhrh.jpg]
[Image: Dlcyuir-Uw-AAE-r8yjrt.jpg]
[Image: image-1532756955433001-s57wbs3r1m.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: good-lord-priyanka-chopra-looks-so-hot-f...630865.jpg]
[Image: 65126769-624113021429339-514530331938953...d-9-16.jpg]
[Image: priyanka-chopra-ram-leela-still.jpg]
[Image: e6f6a3b66a072ce432f0e3169e0d3628.jpg]
Like Reply
Sexfight and catfight story will follow
Like Reply
[Image: 4818ab7fab9a9541c839d0a1dbc5f22b.jpg]
[Image: disha-patani-71-h.jpg]
[Image: pchot1-20180419677.jpg]
[Image: Disha-Patani-Malang-promotions-dance-plus-5-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Comment please
Like Reply
disha patani vs priyanka chopra brutal catfight

Priyanka Chopra is a happy women and her life was going great, one day priyanka husband Nick said let's go to vacation to Thailand, priyanka kissed Nick and said lets go to vacation to Thailand. disha patani life was great in Bollywood, disha patani boyfriend tiger left her for another woman, disha patani was very sad and disha looking at herself in the mirror said she needed to go to vacation, she decided to go to vacation to Thailand and enjoy. Priyanka Chopra and Nick both came to Thailand, both priyanka and Nick went to a private island in Thailand, in the island there is a big resort, both priyanka and Nick went to the resort booked a room and both priyanka and Nick enter the room take off their clothes became nude and made love to each other. Disha patani came to Thailand and went to a private island, in the island is a the big resort, disha patani booked a room in the resort, disha patani went to her room, disha take off her clothes became nude and went to bathroom take a shower and in the shower disha patani start thinking about her future, disha patani told her self she needed a rich man in her life, disha came out of the shower nude dipping in water went in front of the mirror and look at her hot body and told herself she is hot as hell she can get any Rich man she wants, disha patani decided to go to the beach and swim there at morning. Disha patani at morning went to the beach, disha patani came to the beach wearing a very hot bikini. meanwhile priyanka wake up at morning kissed Nick and said I'm going to the Beach, Nick said I will come to the beach some time later, priyanka wanted to the beach wearing a hot bikini, priyanka reached the beach and walk around and see disha patani in the beach, disha patani wake around the beach and see priyanka Chopra in the beach, both priyanka Chopra and disha patani looking at each other, both women came close to each other and looking at each others hot bodies, priyanka Chopra said hi what are you doing here, disha patani also said hi what are you doing here, both disha and priyanka said I am here for vacation, priyanka said you are looking very hot,in response disha patani said thanks auntie priyanka you have gained a lot of weight, hearing this priyanka Chopra got angry, priyanka came forward pushed her boobs against disha and said you know what you are you are very skinny you needed to learn some lesson, disha patani pushed her boobs against priyanka and said listen you are my aunties age you should back down or else I would teach you a lesson that you will never forget, both priyanka and disha looking at each other with anger, suddenly Nick comes to the beach and sees priyanka with another woman he approached both of them and said hi, disha patani look at him and said who is he is he your nephew, in anger priyanka said he's my husband you bitch, disha said he's too young and hot for slut, Nick start looking at disha patani lust, priyanka look at Nick face understood the lust in his eyes, priyanka grabbed Nick and took him back to the room, after talking back to room Priyanka take off her clothes become nude and throw Nick in the bed and fuck Nick and satisfy him. Disha patani when back to her room and start thinking about Nick, disha patani Google searched and found out Nick is a rich man, disha patani start thinking she can easily fuck Nick and make him divorce priyanka and then she can married Nick, disha patani decided to go to the resort steam room, disha patani entered the steam room and set there Waring a towel.at night Nick wake priyanka was sleeping, Nick wanted out side the room and decided to go to the resort steam room, Nick enter the resort steam room and he was shocked to see disha patani wearing a towel, Nick said hi, disha looking at Nick said Hi, disha patani came forward and kissed Nick, Nick also kissed disha back both of them were in a passionately kissing each other, disha patani and Nick both made hot steamy love inside the steam room.
After the fucking Disha patani asked Nick divorce priyanka Chopra and hearing this Nick step back, Nick said my wife is a very beautiful woman she satisfy me. Disha came close to Nick and kissed him and said go back to your room and think about me, Disha give Nick her phone number and said call me, Nick when back to the room and wake priyanka up and said I was fuck by Disha in the steam room, hearing this priyanka got mad and punched Nick in the face and said I will teach Disha lesson of a lifetime, priyanka told Nick said call Disha tell her to come inside you're room, Nick called, Disha was in her room think of Nick and her life suddenly Disha phone ring, Disha patani pick up her phone it was Nick he said came to my room I need to tell you same thing, Disha patani wanted to Nick and Ring the door bell the door open, priyanka Chopra was standing there, priyanka said come inside bitch I been waiting for you, Disha patani come inside the room, Disha patani look around and see Nick standing there half naked he said did you tell this bitch to get out of your life, priyanka Chopra said I fuck you bitch destroy you, Nick said I called you because I was told by priyanka to call you. Disha patani said priyanka you are a old woman, nick is too young for you and you can even fuck anybody you should just leave him, in response priyanka said I can fuck you so hard that the bed will be broken if you are hotter than me let's sexfight, Disha said alright, then Disha patani take off het shirt and pants, Disha was in Bra and panties seeing this priyanka also take off her shirt and pants, priyanka Chopra and Disha patani both we're in Bra and panties looking at each other with hate, priyanka said Nick go sit in the chair I'm going to show you what real woman I am, Disha said Nick sit and enjoy I'll show you what a real woman look like, both priyanka and disha take off their bra and throws it at Nick, Nick sat semi-nude on a chair near the big double bed, waiting.
Both priyanka and disha were still in their stockings, they were in their heels, too. Both priyanka and disha looking at each other bodies, both came closer to each other, looking at each other continuously. Priyanka said I will fuck you, disha said I will fuck you so hard you will beg me. Both priyanka and disha moved closer and closer till their breasts met. Disha breasts pressed against priyanka ones, two pairs of hardened nipples found their rivals and rubbed lightly against them. Then they both started the action. Disha's right hand wrapped around priyanka's waist, pulling her closer. Disha other hand pulled priyanka's long hair down, then her lips found priyanka's, giving her a wild open mouth kiss. Priyanka accepted it, then she counter attacked. Priyanka hugged disha patani by the waist and she pressed their pelvises together.
After some lustful seconds her right leg was between disha's forcing them to open, then she started to rub her upper thigh directly on her rival's crotch! A moan left from disha patani mouth. Disha hand found priyanka's left breast and she started to caress it, her two fingers rubbed her hardened nipple. Her mouth left priyanka's's and she started to bite lightly her neck. Simultaneously, her own black-stockinged leg found its way between priyanka's legs. Disha also started to rub her upper thigh on priyanka's crotch, it was priyanka's turn to moan this time.
They stood that way for a few minutes. They were rubbing their upper thighs with a slow, sensual motion on each other's crotches, they exchanged kisses and bites, they caressed each other's breasts, giving special attention to each other's nipples. Moans of pleasure escaped from their lips here and there.
After a while both priyanka and disha started to move with a very slow, dancing-like motion toward the large bed. It was ready to welcome them. Reaching the edge of the bed they stopped. They exchanged one more full open mouth kiss, then their united bodies were apart.
Disha said I will fuck you bitch to priyanka while taking off her panties. Disha said It's time I teach you some tricks! Priyanka said not from you bitch I will destroy you and priyanka throwing her own panties.
The two beauties exchanged a quick look to each others nakedness, their shaved pussies were in clear view. Then in a second they were rolling on the bed and their full naked bodies met again. While rolling they rubbed breast against breast, nipples against nipples, upper thigh against crotch. Each one wanted to be on top, they wrestled for this dominant position, they tried hard to get it. For a moment disha was on top, pressing her body downwards to keep priyanka under her, then priyanka Chopra threw disha patani away and was on her pressing her down with all her might.
While they wrestled they also continued their tries to turn each other on. Nick could see both priyanka and disha open mouth meeting each other vigorously, Nick could see and sense their merciless tongue fight inside. Nick could see disha mouth finding hardened nipple and sucking it, priyanka biting disha neck. Disha patani put two fingers were inserted juicy priyanka cunt, priyanka put two fingers instead on disha patani rounded ass. For Nick it was quite a sight.
Suddenly, disha took the next step. While on top, she took her fingers from priyanka Chopra's cunt and disha patani pressed hard her pelvis against priyanka's. Priyanka didn't try to throw her away this time. She opened her legs wide and priyanka wrapped them behind disha patani's back. As their crotches met disha raised the upper part of her body pressing hard her lower part, her cunt against priyanka's who also raised her lower part to make this contact tighter. This time both priyanka and disha moans at the same time.
"You want it?" said disha to priyanka, while moving her sensuous hips. "My hot pussy drives you crazy!"
Priyanka said "Fuck you, bitch!" Priyanka as she raised herself once more to continue this pussyfight. "Your cunt is going to cream in a few minutes!"
She raised her head, her hungry mouth found disha's right nipple and she sucked it. Disha patani pulled priyanka's head away grabbing her by her hair. She lowered her own head and her mouth to find priyanka's. They started a tongue fight again while their bodies were rubbing from head to toe. Then priyanka was on top and it was disha's turn to wrap her legs behind priyanka's back. Their crotches met again as priyanka pressed her loins downwards and disha upwards, then their pussies were in close contact. They were rubbing slowly at first, moving sensually, their pussies against each other, then their clits met and they started to move more intensely, like they were really heated up. Both priyanka and disha moans and separate

Both priyanka and disha looking at each other, both came close They brought their open mouths together, and started to deep kiss. Priyanka and disha probed with their tongues trying to get each other even more aroused through kissing. Disha challenged priyanka to a nipple fight, and the two started banging their nipples together. Then they rubbed them from side to side bending each other's nipples in the process. Not being satisfied with banging or rubbing their nipples together disha lowered her head, and took one of priyanka's nipples in her mouth and began to suck it. When she fastened her teeth, and started to pull priyanka, priyanka grabbed disha by the hair to pull her away. She quickly got even by doing the same thing to disha, and they took turns biting each other's nipples for awhile. They took their duel to another level as they started a full tit fight. Banging them together caused both priyanka and disha to moan loudly. Then they put their arms around one another so they were tightly squeezed together. They were now cheek to cheek, and whispering in each other's ear. Both priyanka and disha were guaranteeing victory when priyanka dared disha to pussy fight her.
Disha wanted the same thing so they quickly sat back, overlapped their legs, and got into a scissors position. When their wet pussies came together both priyanka and disha gasped at the sensation. Before engaging in their pussy fight they came together in an upright position, put their arms around each other, and were once again cheek to cheek. They licked and kissed each other's ear. Disha spoke first saying, "Your husband will be mine.
Priyanka quickly replied I will destroy you bitch I'll make you so hot and wet with my pussy When our pussy lips kiss you're going to lose control."
Both priyanka and disha spent a few minutes talking dirty to one another, and each claimed she would out fuck the other. They stopped whispering in each other's ear, and moved their heads around to the front so they were face to face. Both priyanka and disha looked deeply into one another's eyes, and they brought their open mouths together in one last lip lock before beginning to fuck each other. Then each woman leaned back on her hands, and they started grinding their pussies together. For reasons known only to the two women they would thrust for a time, and then just press their pussies together and not move. Disha spoke, and said, "You are so wet. This time I get you first."Priyanka answered, "You are the one who is gushing. Now I'm going to use my pussy lips to force you open, and get into you. When you cum for me I'll have your pussy juice all over me."
Both priyanka and disha went back and forth with each claiming to have the stronger pussy lips. They knew the only way to settle it would be through actions and not words. With their pussies locked together the two women started grinding even harder. The short little thrusts they were taking were getting each so aroused they knew they were losing control. Both priyanka and disha were gasping, and making sounds of pure pleasure as they got closer to erupting. As sensations began to run through their bodies both priyanka and disha leaned back on their hands so they could push into each other as hard as possible. They pushed with such force that both bodies actually came off the bed, both priyanka and disha fell in the floor both of them separated, both priyanka and disha climbed on the bed, both priyanka Chopra and disha Patani came close and kissing each other to turn each other on again, then their bodies were in full contact for one more time. I saw their mouths, their breasts and their pelvises in unison, Nick was shocked to see sexfight he heard the sound of their nylon-clad legs while rubbing against each other, both priyanka and disha moans after a while, when their cunts met again and again and again. Disha was on top one more time, her fucking downwards motions were met by priyanka's upwards ones. They started to breath hard, to move feverishly, they exchanged kisses and bites from time to time, they sucked each other's nipples. As far as I could see they were totally turned on.
They didn't stay that way for long. They let their cunts exchange some more lustful thrusts, then they turned their bodies to the clitfight position. They were semi-laid on the bed, opposite one another, their clad legs spread, still in heels. Each woman had her right leg over her rival's left one. They came closer till their pussies were in full contact. They had a look full of lust and desire to dominate each other sexually. both disha patani and a priyanka Chopra ready for the ultimate, decisive fight.
"Is your pussy ready, honey?" Disha patani said with a low voice. Priyanka said This time my clit is going to fuck you till you scream for mercy!"
Disha patani said Don't count on that, bitch! You turned me on and that was your mistake, priyanka said Now you'll see how a really turned-on woman can fuck!"
Both priyanka Chopra and disha patani started to rub their pussies against each other, looking straight at each other. They started slowly again, then as their clits met, their strokes started to be stronger, their pussy grinding started to be quicker and wilder. After a while priyanka Chopra's erect clit fucked disha patani's pussy like a turbo machine. Disha counterattacked with all her might. She fucked back, not leaving unanswered any pussy stroke that came from her rival.
"Disha fucked priyanka like her life depended on it. Priyanka said My clit is tough enough to fuck your disha patani like it has never been fucked before. Both priyanka and disha Their clits was on fire, their frenzied motions, their cries of passion let me sense how they felt.Priyanka said "Fuck you. bitch.
Priyanka grabbed disha's right leg which was near her face and she bit it. Simultaneously, she pulled her rival towards her, pushing her own lower body to meet her."Fuck YOU, bitch!" Disha patani cried as she did exactly the same.Now the bed was creaking like it was ready to break in a million pieces. The end was near, I could see it in their faces, in their desperate tries to finish each other off. They continued their clitfight this way for a little more, moving feverishly their hips, biting each other legs, exchanging provocative curses.
Finally, priyanka won that pussy battle. Gradually, she became more aggressive, her clit screwed between disha patani's pussy lips till she forced her to scream loudly, shaking all over. Priyanka continued to fuck disha patani in a merciless way, her fucking motions followed disha's spasms, one by one. Priyanka and disha both are screaming suddenly disha patani burst orgasm, the bed breaks, priyanka let go of disha. Priyanka win the sex fight, priyanka got up and grab disha hair pulled her up and put her face in her pussy then priyanka burst cum on disha face and said bitch I am the real women here now get out of my room before I destroy you, disha patani cried, Nick close to disha patani and said go back to your room you have been defeated by my wife priyanka Chopra.
Disha patani crying and screaming left Nick room, disha patani came back to her room crying and after entaring the room disha patani screamed and cried she was feeling humiliated she was Fuck by auntie priyanka Chopra, disha look at herself in the mirror and said I will Fuck priyanka and I will take revenge for the defeat and take priyanka husband Nick and married Nick, then disha want to sleep.meanwhile priyanka and Nick both were enjoying Fuck each other in their room, priyanka said to Nick I'm not done with disha patani yet I will destroy her body, Nick said what do you want me to do, priyanka said you stay in this room I will go to disha patani room and destroy her body, Nick said alright. at morning priyanka woke up took a shower came out of the shower nude looking at her body in the mirror and said I will destroy disha patani today, priyanka put a bra and panties put a robe on her self and went to disha patani room and knock the door.
Disha patani wake up at morning, disha went to the bathroom took a shower suddenly she heard the door knocking, disha patani came out of the shower nude grabbed a bra and panties and put on herself and went to the door opened the door, disha patani and see priyanka front of the door, disha said what are you doing here bitch,in response priyanka said I'm here to destroy your body, disha said I was just planning to do the same, disha patani said come inside the room, priyanka came inside the room and take off her robe and it fall in the floor, disha said you're looking hot, priyanka said you're also looking hot. Both priyanka and disha looking at each other hot bodies, priyanka said I'm here to fight, in response disha said I will fight you in one condition if I win you will leave Nick life and I would marry him, priyanka laughed and said I agree if I win I will fuck you and you will leave Nick life, disha patani said agreed. Disha patani and priyanka Chopra start to circle one another, disha was Waring white bra and panties, priyanka was Waring red bra and panties and heels. Priyanka plowed into an unprepared disha, driving her backwards as priyanka ripped disha bra off with one hand and punched her in the face with other. As disha back slammed into the wall, disha patani took a knee to the stomach that doubled her over in pain and she was tossed sideways by her hair to slam into the other wall and crumple to the floor in a heap of limbs. Priyanka looked at her with contempt as she walked quickly across the room toward disha patani, reaching down and grabbing at disha's breasts and as her strong fingers started to crush the flesh, she tugged on them and began dragging disha patani across the floor screeching out in pain.
Coming to the corner she suddenly found her hurting foes legs wrapped around her neck, choking her . Now grabbing at both her foe's legs instead if her breasts, priyanka tried to pry them apart just as disha patani sent a right fist upwards and socked her right breast so hard it flew up and out of the cup, causing priyanka to wince in pain. Using her legs disha sent priyanka flying head first to the floor, disha patani adding some stomach punches before grabbing at priyanka's red bra and ripping it free from priyanka Chopra's body, releasing the other big breast.

Priyanka knew fight would be more vicious, when disha patani grabbed both of priyanka breasts and started pushing and crushing them together, driving her fingers in as deeply as she could, enjoying the small moans of pain that start to slip past priyanka's lips, priyanka could not believe the power of disha grip. The scissors around her head holding her in place, priyanka cannot manage to escape and starts to concentrate on getting her own legs around disha's head as she screaming in pain, her left breast grinded into the right one savagely again and again by her foe.

Disha soon starts to sweat profusely, with all strength disha tries to rip priyanka's breasts off her body. Disha shifts her scissors down, but that's all the break priyanka needs, unable to secure any kind of scissors, needs, wedging her hand in and working it in deeper and deeper till finally she manages to pry open her foes powerful legs and free her head. Priyanka kneeling now, screams out as disha enraged and upset at loosing a possible submission hold, she begins an all out assault on her foe's big chest.

A fist burrows into the front of the right breast flattening the soft tit painfully against her ribcage as priyanka's eyes flash with pain, followed by a gut punch and as she bends over form the blow, as an ecstatic disha drives her right forearm upwards to crash into priyanka Chopra's chest, sending her back in pain. Stunned from the stinging assault, priyanka is defenseless as a gleeful looking disha rips at her breasts. She grabs the sides and begins pulling them around like taffy as her rival's face twists in pain. The tight breast flesh stretches out from between her hands, a grin of superiority on her face as she controls the fight now , mashing together the mammaries painfully and smiling as she gets a loud moan of agony from priyanka and driving her backwards onto her back, straddling her stomach.

Priyanka's breasts are getting torn apart, so the aching and th desperate priyanka reaches out and targets disha's left breast, grabbing it in both hands and twisting it as she drives her fingers into the soft tender underside. At first disha just looks annoyed, but a half minute later you can see the pain etched in her face as priyanka concentrates all her effort on the left breast, adding some hard nipple pinching that soon has disha patani screaming in pain. Her breast getting ravaged, disha becomes desperate and begins sending punch after punch into each of her foe's breasts, an uppercut to each followed by some right and left crosses soon have priyanka wincing in pain with each blow, the flesh of each sweaty, swollen breast knocking the droplets of sweat flying, shaking like jello with each shot.

Suddenly disha lets out a scream as priyanka's right hand finds her pussy and she jams her fingers in roughly. Priyanka lets out a loud yell as another of disha's punches find their mark, plowing into the side of her now swollen and over punched left breast, then driving upwards into the tender underside of each . Her breasts are getting pounded beyond her endurance, but priyanka smiles through the pain as disha patani shudders in agony, priyanka's fingers finding disha patani's clit, twisting it with her fingernails, then screams pour from disha's mouth as priyanka rakes her nails along the walls of her pussy for good measure. In agony disha tries to unsuccessfully to continue her mauling, dropping her head down instead onto priyanka's breast and biting at it, bringing a wail of pain from priyanka's mouth, but is forced to abandon her assault when priyanka tugs her head up and back by her hair before she can secure an good hold with her teeth.

Priyanka claws over and over at her ravaged left breast bringing yells from her foe, then while she is distracted, she clasps her fingers tightly around the right one and manages to rip a hurting disha to the floor next to her. She twists and pulls at the small breasts of her foe, her powerful fingers crushing the flesh painfully as disha bellows in pain with each squeeze, then priyanka drops her breasts down on disha's face. Disha starts going crazy as she begins to suffocate, grabbing at priyanka Chopra hair and tearing like a wildcat. Disha's legs beat a staccato beat on the floor, slowly getting slower as she runs out of air. But before priyanka can put her out for the count, disha patani manages to twist her head slightly and sink her teeth into her right breast forcing priyanka, with a scream of pain, to abandon that course of action and pull away, blood dripping down from disha's mouth and visible teeth marks can be seen.

Disha cocked back her fist and smashed priyanka in the mouth as hard as she possibly could, and the already-wounded priyanka soared backwards before crashing in a heap on the floor by the couch. Disha said I thought you will destroy me bitch it looks like I will destroy you, then disha walks over to priyanka, as priyanka Chopra lies on the floor, moaning in pain. Disha gives priyanka some rib-cracking kicks to her side before she pulls her over to the couch yelling and struggling.Disha said C'mon you bitch I'm gonna make your tits explode!!!" Disha patani grabbed priyanka hair, Priyanka reached back and tries to release her hair from disha patani's strong grip as disha patani smashes her head into the arm of the couch till she is bleeding from an open cut on her forehead. Seeing priyanka Chopra stunned and bleeding and screaming, her confidence soars as disha drapes priyanka's body over the arm of the couch, priyanka red breasts separated by the arm, each hanging down the side. With a savage smile disha patani sends her knee crashing into the right breast trapping it between her knee and the side of the couch, her face lighting up as priyanka's face turns stark red and a second later her anguished screams fills the room.

Disha slams her knee in again, sinking it into the flesh and then keeping it there, grinding the bone of her knee into the flesh as the breast was smashed against the arm of the couch, as priyanka's screams again fill the room, rattling the windows in their panes from the volume. Bringing her sharp nails to bear she starts to scratch at priyanka's well shaped ass cheeks adding a few scratches to them as well as the back of her well muscled thighs.

Disha drags a moaning and now sobbing priyanka Chopra off the couch by her hair, completely unprepared for priyanka's sudden fistic attack, as the tear streaked and still crying priyanka's fists pound on disha face, driving her back a step as she releases her handhold of priyanka locks. Priyanka digs a left hook deeply into disha's right breast from the side, burying her fist in, but the big breasted disha fights back, throwing a haymaker into priyanka's chest that impacts squarely on her left tit, splattering the breast against her body as priyanka Chopra cried out in total pain.

Disha fired another shot, and priyanka clutched her right breast as it comes crashing back down after a hard uppercut sends it flying. Priyanka hooks to disha patani face, then to her stomach, straightening her out with a knee that slams into her breasts and sends her flying backwards just as she starts to bend over from the blow to her stomach. Priyanka comes right after her as disha patani backpedals, but she gets a little too close as disha patani slashes her nails down priyanka chest, clawing priyanka's already throbbing breasts. Priyanka drops down to her knee in pain as disha moves herself out of range.

Priyanka Getting to her feet quickly, rubbing her wounded mammaries for a second, an angry priyanka stands on the still dazed and agonized disha patani's hair, as she faces her feet and reaching down and priyanka grabs the nipple on each breast and with a mighty tug pulls upwards on them. Disha is pulled right off the floor screeching in agony, then slammed back, as priyanka drives the nipples into her breasts hard. Twice more priyanka pulls then pushes, but still her now aching disha patani refuses to give up, disha patani screaming said I will get you man bitch and destroy your body.

Priyanka in anger Turning around comes crashing down ass first on top of disha's breasts, crushing them under her shapely behind, disha patani bellowing out in pain. Sliding back onto her stomach priyanka grabs at both nipples and starts twisting and pulling them like taffy as disha patani's face turns red with agony. She pulls the left one up as far as it will go and then sends a chop right to the base of the breast again and again till it's bruised and swollen, repeats it on the left breast. Still disha patani refuses to give. Priyanka shifts her position and drives her knee savagely into disha's pussy, which brings a shriek from disha patani's swollen lips, then priyanka Chopra returns to ripping the swollen breasts around by the nipples.

Priyanka rears back her arms and slaps both breasts hard enough to leave hand prints, eliciting some more moans of anguish from under her. She sends both hands flying at the same time, this time smashing her fists into the titflesh from the sides, grinding her knuckles deeply into each one for a few added seconds as disha patani's face twists in agony as disha strikes out at priyanka's face weakly then She relishes her position of superiority taunting the loser and priyanka adding some more slaps to her breasts as priyanka beams with confidence, her hands grabbing the flesh and twisting it again, the breast sending waves of pain through disha, priyanka Chopra's strong hand continues to abuse the round breast and then leaning down she begins biting at the right nipple. Pulling the right breast upwards with her teeth by it's nipple,

Priyanka starts swinging her head back and forth like a dog playing with a bone, her opponent struggling frantically to free herself, the breast being ripped around by the now swollen nipple as a small droplet of blood slides down the left cheek of priyanka Chopra's face. Priyanka brings her nails downward, ripping them across the left breast, then adding two sideways swipes. Big cuts start appearing as she uses her nails like swords, cutting slowly, but painfully at the areola, priyanka smiling said slut I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget as priyanka enjoying watches disha patani's pain-filled face get even redder and twist back and forth, disha patani lets loose a bloodcurdling scream. Priyanka punch disha in the jaw shuts her up mid scream, cutting her tongue slightly as blood starts streaming from the side of her mouth, dazed disha is defenseless as priyanka pulls her up to sitting position and stands in front of her, adding a knee to each breast for good measure, she then drags disha over to the wall and stands her up against it.

Disha patani still tries to attack priyanka, who slaps away her feeble attempt at a little mauling and cocking back her left fist she slams it into the right breast, then left one. Grabbing disha's hair and priyanka holds her up so that her breasts are hanging down her chest mid-air and sends them flying around from blow after blow as they crash into each other, more bruises appearing as she goes. Disha has one hand resting on priyanka Chopra's wrist as it tugs at her hair, the other she uses rather uselessly to try and block some of priyanka's devastating blows. Priyanka starts to punching disha patani hard as she can sending upper cut after uppercut burrowing into each breast from the bottom. Disha patani screaming in agony with each and every blow. Priyanka said bitch this is for fucking my husband.

Priyanka sends some punches to disha patani gut then grabbing her by both breasts she swings her around for a few seconds before flinging her into a couch located just a few feet from the end of one of the floor. Disha lands in a heap falling to the floor still cupping her ravaged breasts. Priyanka smiling said I will show you what a woman I am slut as she stalks forward chills her to the bone. Disha patani becomes scared so much that she tries to run, but as disha patani goes for the door, priyanka is pulled by disha patani hair backwards onto her shapely ass. Priyanka berates disha for thinking it was time to go, sending her leg slamming across disha's chest, crushing her already badly mauled breasts, and sending her back smashing into the couch. Grabbing both breasts in hand, disha patani pulls a screaming, disha forward by them and slams her knee into her face.

Sitting on the couch now, priyanka positions the now out of it disha and wraps her long powerful legs around her torso. Disha immediately begins a renewed struggle to escape, having guessed what's next. Priyanka Grabbing each swollen battered breast in her hands she digs her nails in and starts to pull them up and down with all her might. Priyanka alternately pulls one down while ripping the other one upwards. Disha's breasts are torn to their limits and beyond, as disha patani screaming in pain said I will fuck you bitch, disha look at priyanka with horribly and see droplets of blood starting to drip from where priyanka's nails have pierced the skin. Her well toned leg muscles crush what little fight disha patani has left and soon she is shrieking and sobbing. Priyanka slaps, then punches, each breast, enjoying more of disha patani's pleas for mercy, adding some fierce knuckle grinding to the punches that prove too much for disha who nearly screams out her surrender to the vicious priyanka, as she cupping her blood-streaked breasts as they burn and throb in pain, crying out in utter agony.

Now priyanka grabs disha's swollen blood-stained nipples and rips them upwards bringing disha patani screeching to her feet, tears flowing down her cheeks in waves, sending her knee into her gut driving her back then pulling her back into her knee by her nipples. Disha's bellows fill the room as again and again priyanka repeats the move, wallowing in her foes anguished cries. Letting her drop to the floor, disha patani drops heavily on her stomach and resumes her torturous nipple holds, tearing the besieged mammaries all around the clock, then she lowers her head and starts to bite down on the right nipple then mouths more of disha's big tit as disha patani screams in ultimate pain.

Both priyanka Chopra and disha patani are soaked in sweat and blood, and an exhausted disha patani is nearly finished, as priyanka hair-hauls disha to her feet and smashes her hard against the wall. Priyanka winds up for a powerful forearm smash to disha's pendulous breasts, but suddenly disha patani told her self I will not give up, with all strength disha patani brought her right leg up in a spectacular kick that connected with priyanka Chopra's pussy."OOOOooooooohhhhh Myyyyy GOD!!! My CUUUUNNNNNTT!!!" Priyanka screams out as disha patani slams her in the crotch with a devastating kick. Disha patani screaming I not defeated bitch I will destroy you.

Disha then grabs a handful of priyanka's hair and tosses her into the wall, sending priyanka crashing down onto her back. Disha then leaps into the air and drops her fists forcefully onto priyanka's big breasts. Disha straddles priyanka, grabs her hair with her left hand, and sends her right fist into priyanka's face several times. But priyanka manages to wriggle her right arm free, as priyanka swipes her fingernails into disha's eyes, causing disha patani to roll off of her, holding her eyes and screeching from the pain. Disha is reeling on the floor from having her eyes raked by priyanka.

Priyanka lifts disha up by her hair, bends her over, and slams a knee into disha's gut. Disha clutches her abused tummy and shuts her eyes from the pain, as priyanka follows up with an uppercut to the chin. Disha falls back to the floor. Priyanka now gets on her knees, wraps both of her hands around disha's neck, and begins to choke her with all of her strength, leaving horrible marks on disha's neck from her sharp nails digging into it."You like this, you fucking bitch? I'm going to break your goddamn neck, you miserable whore," priyanka taunts as she continues to squeeze.Disha escapes the choke by sliding her hand into priyanka's panties bottom and grabbing her clit. Priyanka shrieks and immediately reaches down to pry disha's fingers from her privates, but disha has a good grip on priyanka's clit and she refuses to release it."I'm going to pull your clit right off, you fucking CUNT!", Disha now taunts.Disha grinds priyanka's clit between her fingers as priyanka howls in agony from the clit torture. Priyanka is desperate now and, as priyanka tries to pry disha's hand loose with her right hand, she reaches out with her left hand and tugs on disha's breast. Priyanka begins to use her nails to scratch disha's right nipple and areola.

Now disha screams from the pain, but disha continues to grind priyanka's clit. Priyanka can't stand it much longer, so she releases her right hand from the feeble attempt at prying disha's hand off her clit, and she furiously punches disha in the mouth several times. Disha is stunned enough by this for priyanka to get disha's hand off of her clit and out of her panties bottom. Now both priyanka and disha take time to get up and recuperate on opposite sides of the room,Both priyanka and disha glared angrily at each other. With a growl, they latched onto the other's tits and started mauling. Disha's had already taken quite a ravaging and as priyanka squeezed them viciously, disha screaming even as she desperately twisted and pulled on priyanka's pair. Priyanka's fingernails caused disha extreme agony, and disha finally had to let go of priyanka's firm boobs to grab her wrists in a frantic attempt to pry the priyanka's claws from her tits.Priyanka stood tall, enjoying the dominant position as she leaned down on disha. Tears streamed down disha patani cheeks as she was forced to her knees. Suddenly, disha let go of priyanka's hands and, in a desperation move, slammed her fist straight upward into priyanka's cunt. Priyanka Chopra's body jerked as she screamed in agony and dropped to the floor, her hands releasing disha's tits as disha step back and start to breathe her body is dipping in blood and sweat, priyanka got up and looking at disha, both women wanted to destroy each other,both priyanka and disha step back before they charge one another. They grapple in the center of the room and disha manages to toss priyanka into the wall, meeting her on the rebound with a powerful dropkick, her heels crunching into priyanka's throbbing breasts. Disha now scoops her off the floor by her hair and she sets her up for a bodyslam, which she executes perfectly. Priyanka is now flat on her back, moaning. Disha kicks her in the side, and follows that with a few stomps to the breasts. Priyanka clutches her breasts and rolls onto her side, curled into a ball. Disha lifts priyanka off the floor again by her hair, and gets her into a headlock. She then charges into a corner, driving her head hard into the hard wall. Priyanka is hurt badly by the move.Priyanka is laying on her back, clutching her head, when disha picks priyanka up again. When priyanka gets to her feet disha knees her in the cunt four times in succession, as priyanka shrieks wildly from the agonizing blows."AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHhhhhhhh!!!" Priyanka screams as disha winds up and smashes her fist hard into her abused left breast.

By this time, disha patani knew she was in complete control of priyanka Chopra, and was brutally punishing her. A right fist uppercutted into priyanka's cunt, painfully parting her pussy lips as priyanka screaming crying in pain.

Disha screaming said "I hate you so much, you piece of shit whore, and I'm going to beat your pussy so bad you'll never be able to fuck again priyanka's,then disha before picking priyanka up and bodyslamming her to the floor. Priyanka's eyes are glazed over and she almost looks out of it. Disha begins to pull priyanka off the mat yet again by her hair but priyanka, despite her pain and grogginess, anticipates the move and is able to grab disha's nipples and throw her to the floor, ripping her hands away at the last moment before letting go. Disha patani screams in pain, her tits feeling like priyanka just tore disha nipples off. Priyanka stomps down on disha's big right breast, and then kicks her in the gut.

Priyanka pulls disha off the floor by her hair and punched her in the face and kicked her in the pussy . Disha cries out from the pain, as priyanka begins to smash her in the belly with a succession of powerful punches. Priyanka punches disha in her stomach over and over again until disha falls to her knees, clutching her wounded middle. Priyanka goes over to her and sends a knee right to the side of her head. Priyanka then picks up the dazed disha and drives disha crotch first onto her knee in an atomic drop. Disha feels like she's just been split in half from the crotch up. The move devastates disha - her eyes close as she opens her mouth wide and moans from the agony. Priyanka stands over disha, as disha is lies flat on her back with her hair in a wild mess around her. Both priyanka and disha look tantalizingly sexy with their bodies drenched in sweat and blood. Priyanka steps on disha's hair, grabs her wrists, and yanks her up off the floor by her wrists, causing her hair to almost get torn out of her head. Disha shrieks like mad from the pain. After continuing this torment for about two minutes, priyanka smiles as priyanka reaches down and tears into disha's sweaty blood breasts, pulling disha off the floor by her breasts, causing her back to arch. Disha's breasts are being pulled, and her hair is being pulled too because priyanka is still standing on it. Disha begins to sob in agony but she refuses to submit because she knows what will happen to the loser of this fight. Priyanka pulls on disha's breasts for a few minutes, relishing every one of disha's cries and sobs. Priyanka finally releases her foe's breasts, and disha curls into a ball on her side and continues to sob uncontrollably, clutching her severely wounded mammaries. Priyanka doesn't allow disha to recuperate as she winds up and kicks her in the face.

Priyanka reaches down and slowly lifts the battered disha to her knees by her hair, when disha makes a desperate bid for a comeback with a blow to priyanka's gut. Disha is weakened at this point of the fight, though, and priyanka barely feels the blow. Priyanka stops her attempt at a comeback by raking her nails across disha's eyes. Priyanka proceeds to drag disha over to the corner and put her back against the wall. She then brings her right fist back and punches her hard in her bare tummy. Priyanka continues to rain blow after blow after blow into disha's belly, which begins to turn red from the punishment. Priyanka screaming said this is a punishment for fucking my husband slut.

Disha is hurt so bad she can't even scream, she just leans her head back with her eyes closed and her mouth open. After the belly punching session, priyanka sends a kick directly into disha's crotch. She then leads disha by the hair out to the center of the room, knees her in the twat a few more times, and punches her in the stomach again, doubling her over. When disha is bent over, priyanka puts her head between her legs in preparation for a pile driver. Disha patani offers no resistance whatsoever as priyanka lifts her legs up in the air, holds her up for a few moments and then slams her head to the floor to finish off the move. Disha's body crumples to the floor, and she lays on the floor face first and motionless. Priyanka rolls her onto her back, stomps her in the belly and in the bare breasts. Priyanka triumphantly stands over, raising her arms over her head. She then leaps into the air and l and perfectly, splashing down on disha's body as hard as she could, landing on disha's belly with a loud SMACK.

The ordeal is far from over for both priyanka and disha, however. Disha is in a pool of her own sweat and blood, tears staining her face and blood visible around her lip and nose. Priyanka pulls disha's legs apart, gripping her ankles hard, and slams her heel down in a bush-bursting cunt stomp, and she proceeds to smash her pussy over and over again, pulling with all her might. After slamming disha's crotch many times, priyanka pulled apart her legs so hard it looked as if she were trying to split her rival in half. Disha sobs uncontrollably from the pain. Priyanka releases her legs and comes around to disha's head. Priyanka stands on disha patani hair and once again grabs disha's bare breasts with her sharp nails. She scratches and twists her nipples until they're raw and bright red. After this torment, priyanka pulls disha's breasts off the floor, causing her back to arch."Does this feel good, bitch?", Priyanka screaming "Now I'm gonna rip your breasts off bitch." Disha moaned in pain and shook her head defiantly.

In the most blinding pain she ever felt, disha gripped priyanka's wrists and slowly pulled priyanka's hands off her sweaty breasts. Priyanka tried to regain her grasp but disha was struggling to her feet, still holding priyanka's arms tightly. Disha swung her leg up hard into priyanka's wounded cunt, making priyanka screaming and cry out in pain and fall to her knees. Disha maneuvered behind priyanka and wrapped her strong arms around priyanka's midsection, digging her clenched fists right in under priyanka's big breasts. Gasping and fighting for air, priyanka tries to turn round, but disha has her. Disha slides her big tits across priyanka's sweaty back, while her hands grope for priyanka's breasts. Finding one of the sweat-slickened mounds, disha pinches and twists her nipple, as priyanka screaming out in pain, priyanka screaming said I will destroy you bitch,Give it up, you bitch," disha breathes into priyanka's ear, "I'm gonna work your boobs till it falls off."Her breast getting torn apart, priyanka screams back, "I'm gonna fuck you!!! I'm gonna fuck you and destroy your body you bitch!!!!"priyanka stomps her heel down onto disha's foot, breaking disha patani's hold. Turning around quickly, priyanka cracks a backhand across disha's face, the diamond ring on priyanka's left hand slicing open disha's cheek. Disha stumbles back, her hand over the bloody cut on her face. Priyanka screaming said look bitch this is my wedding ring with my husband give you I'm going to destroy your body with this ring.

"Come on, bitch!" Disha screams as she charges priyanka. Priyanka lashes out with her fist, and plants it square into priyanka's bare, unflexed belly."OOOOOOhhhhfffuu!" is the only thing that escapes priyanka's lips as she bends over double from the blow, all the wind knocked out of her.

"My turn now, priyanka bitch!", screams disha patani, and hits priyanka's jaw with another hammering right. Priyanka goes down on her back hard, her mind reeling, her stomach and her jaw, priyanka screaming in pain, her eyes rolling back."You can't get a hold of my breasts now, bitch!", screams disha as disha grabs priyanka's ankles. Disha pushes priyanka's ankles toward her head, and kicks priyanka's ass that is just off the floor. Priyanka screams as disha's feet hammer her butt cheeks, each kick leaving a bruise."Not so tough now, are you bitch?", Disha says, and she drives her foot toe into priyanka's crotch.

Priyanka sits up, screaming, her cunt red and swollen in agony from disha's vicious kicks, disha patani's foot ramming into her groin and her toes driven into her vagina."Liked that, huh?," Disha asks. "Have some more, bitch!"disha again drives her toe into priyanka's sore cunt, bringing screamed curses from the now crying priyanka."Cry all you want, you fuckin' slut!," says disha. "But I have a long way to go before I am done with you after that I will get you husband.

Disha starts kicking priyanka's ass again, and priyanka's hands try to cover her bruised bottom. This only gets her fingers painfully kicked and disha's attention back on her crotch, which receives a hard kick again....... Priyanka's mind is just starting to get in gear when disha drives her foot into her sore crotch again, sending fresh waves of pain coursing through her body like a fire having gasoline tossed on it. Disha kicks her again, bringing more screams and tears, then drives her toe into priyanka's cunt, again bringing priyanka's upper body toward her outstretched legs. But this time, priyanka hooks her left hand into the waistband of disha's white panties, smashing her pussy with a powerful uppercut. Disha staggers back, both hands clutching her groin, with priyanka Chopra now on her feet and in full pursuit. Priyanka cocks back her fist and sends a straight right punch into disha's nose. Blood spurted out of disha patani's nose, as she staggered backward. Priyanka screaming said I will destroy you bitch.

Disha patani has sank to her knees, screaming, the rings on priyanka's right hand had broken her nose. Seeing where disha is, priyanka tries to stand, thinking of a round house kick to her head, that could end the fight, but her legs will not hold her up, and she also sinks to her knees, holding her tortured crotch. Disha manages to stand despite the pain, and rushes at priyanka, trying to drive her foot into priyanka's cunt again, but priyanka blocks the blow, and drives a hammering fist up into disha's cunt. Disha screams at the explosion of pain, and again sinks to her knees, holding her crotch. Priyanka sends an uppercut into disha's jaw, knocking disha patani over to her right side, almost knocked out.

Priyanka seeing disha fighting just to stay consciousness, fights her way through her intense pain to her feet. She almost loses her balance, and she staggers against the wall. She puts her back against the wall, and tries to catch her breath. Disha patani also struggles to her feet. Disha patani seeing priyanka and said bitch I will destroy you for broke my fucking nose!"

Disha strikes out with her right foot, but, again, priyanka knocks the blow aside, and drives her own heel into disha's crotch. Disha screams, and sinks to the floor holding her cunt. Priyanka steps toward her, about to deliver another punch to her face, when disha, desperate not to get hit with priyanka's ringed fists again, drives her own fist deep into priyanka's bleeding cunt.

Priyanka hits the floor screaming, and curls herself into a fetal position, her brain trying not to think of the pussy ripping she is about to get. But disha is hurting too much to take advantage, and is simply struggling to her feet when she just falls against the wall. Disha was in extreme pain she decides to give herself a break, as priyanka did not seem inclined to go anywhere. Disha screams at priyanka, "When I'm finished with you, you won't be having sex with any man!!!"disha walks over to priyanka, and drives her foot into her right kidney."OOOHHHHH GOD!!!" screams priyanka, her back arching. Disha sends another kick into priyanka's left kidney, causing more screams. Priyanka, rolling on her back to protect her lower back, looking up and seeing disha smiling, kicks out with her long right leg."Come on, you big chested slut whore priyanka, disha says. "You sorry bitch. Now you're ufffff!!!!!"

Priyanka's foot slams into the side of disha's knee, bucking her entire leg. Disha collapses onto the floor on her other knee, as priyanka struggles to her feet. into disha's chin, not only sending a wave of pain to her brain, but also causing her to bite her tongue badly, filling her mouth with blood. Disha bends over, spitting blood, moaning. Priyanka again struggles to her feet and raises her bleeding fists. Priyanka knows that this catfight with disha is going be very ugly, priyanka grabs disha by the windpipe with her left hand, backs disha up against the wall, and picks her up off the floor. Disha's eyes grow huge with terror when she is grabbed by the throat, and almost bulge out as she is lifted off the floor."This bitch is strong!" Disha thinks.

Her thinking is cut off by an explosion of pain as priyanka hammers a fist into her crotch, her scream turning into a moan as her throat is almost closed. Priyanka then grabs disha by the crotch, raises her over her head, and body slams her to the concrete floor. All the breath is driven out of disha's body as she is smashes to the floor."OK, bitch!", says priyanka. "I'm gonna beat your pussy till it explodes!!! Priyanka grabs disha's ankles, spreads her legs wide, and drives her heel into her cunt. Disha can not even scream, as she still has not regained her breath. Again priyanka drives her heel into disha's cunt, and again. After five blows, disha is almost out from the pain, and her white panties are turning dark red with blood as something in her cunt has burst open.

Again priyanka drives her heel into disha's cunt, and again. After 10 blows, disha is almost out from the pain, and her white panties are turning dark red with blood as something in her cunt has burst open."When I'm done with you, YOU won't be able to have sex! screams priyanka.Seeing her pussy ripped open and bleeding drives disha into a rage and disha flew at priyanka and drove her nails hard into priyanka's red and aching breasts.

"Fucking BITCH!!" howled priyanka as disha's nails dug into the firm flesh of her breasts."I'm gonna squeeze all the shit outta your breasts, bitch," yelled disha.Aaaauuggh!!" she cried as priyanka's nails found disha big breasts.Both priyanka and disha were mauling the daylights out of each other. Priyanka and disha screamed and cried tears of pain as they relentlessly scratched breasts and pulled nipples.

"Damn you, disha!" cried priyanka as she rolled on top of disha patani and straddled her waist.With priyanka's weight upon her stomach, disha knew that she had to do something fast. Her larger breasts were flaming red and throbbing like hell, and although priyanka's breasts looked just as bad, those big tits seemed to be able to stand more pain. Doubling up her fist, disha cracked it across priyanka's chin. Priyanka's head spun on her shoulders, but she fought back with a wicked slap, and then a backhand that made disha see stars.
"You CUNT!!" shouted priyanka as she stood to one knee, and once again brought the other home against disha's crotch.With her legs spread wide, priyanka's knee had an open shot. WHACK!!!"UUUGGGHHhhh..." moaned disha patani from the depths of her lower region.With blackness engulfing her, disha felt priyanka's ass crash down on her tender breasts. Disha was completely beaten, but priyanka wasn't too far behind her, utterly exhausted from their fight. Priyanka slapped at disha's breasts over and over till she couldn't raise her arms up any more and fell to the floor exhausted as disha sobbed uncontrollably as she held her ravaged breasts cupped in her hands, rocking back and forth. Priyanka was not in much better shape, but she had finally out mauled her opponent and had won. But priyanka wasn't finished. Climbing back onto disha, priyanka locked her hands around disha's wrists, pinning them by her head, slowly spread her legs apart, balanced on one knee and rams the other up into disha's dripping cunt.

"Oooooooohhh Shit!!! My PUSSY!!!" Disha moaned out, as she felt blood leaking from her vagina onto the floor as she writhed in pain.Priyanka smiled down at disha with an evil grin and see bitch I am destroy you. Priyanka rammed her knee into disha's crotch again. And again, and again, each time harder than the last, relishing each and every moan of pain from disha patani."AAAHHGGG!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!! UUUUFFFFFF" disha patani, as shockwaves of pain shoot through her groin, reaching her brain and registering as if her vulva is on fire.Disha cries out as her pussy stings and bleeds. Priyanka reaches don between disha's legs, nails ripping into her already savaged cunt. Disha patani feels like her sex is being ripped from her body as her beaten body writhes on the floor. Priyanka screaming said I am enjoying this bitch.

Priyanka pulled disha's head up with her left hand.Oh God, no, no, " disha gasped out in pain."Screw you" was priyanka's only reply as her right fist went smashing into disha's face, priyanka's knuckles splitting open both of disha's lips, and with a moan of pain disha was knocked out cold. After her knock-out punch priyanka Chopra's body crashed down on the floor next to disha patani's, totally spent and exhausted, both women bloody and drenched in sweat.
2 hours later priyanka Chopra wake up and got up and came in front of the mirror and priyanka was horrified to her body, priyanka look back and see disha patani in the floor, priyanka came close to disha patani and grabbed her hair and pulled her up and spit blood at her face and kick her in the pussy, in pain disha patani wake up, disha screaming in pain she look at priyanka she was horrified, both priyanka and disha bodies Ware Sweat and blood, priyanka Chopra said bitch look what you did to my body, disha was crying said please let me go I give up, priyanka slapped disha and throw disha into the bed, priyanka came to the bed and start punching disha in the face and priyanka grabs disha boobs and start catching them, in pain disha screamed beg for mercy, priyanka said no mercy for you bitch I'm going to teach you never to fuck a married man, priyanka put her finger inside disha ass and start fucking her hard, disha patani screaming in pain burst cum and became Unconscious, then priyanka let disha patani go, priyanka got dress and left the room victorious.
Priyanka Chopra win.
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply
(30-12-2020, 11:54 AM)Sakib Wrote: disha patani vs priyanka chopra brutal catfight

Priyanka Chopra is a happy women and her life was going great, one day priyanka husband Nick said let's go to vacation to Thailand, priyanka kissed Nick and said lets go to vacation to Thailand. disha patani life was great in Bollywood, disha patani boyfriend tiger left her for another woman, disha patani was very sad  and disha looking at herself in the mirror said she needed to go to vacation, she decided to go to vacation to Thailaa Chopra and Nick both came to Thailand, both priyanka and Nick went to a private island in Thailand, in the island there is a big resort, both priyanka and Nick went to the resort booked a room and both priyanka and Nick enter the room  take off their clothes became nude and made love to each other. Disha patani came to Thailand  and went to a private island, in the island is a the big resort, disha patani booked a room in the resort, disha patani went to her room, disha take off her clothes became nude and went to bathroom take a shower and in the shower disha patani start thinking about her future, disha patani told her self she needed a rich man in her life, disha came out of the shower nude dipping in water went in front of the mirror and look at her hot body and told herself she is hot as hell she can get any Rich man she wants, disha patani decided to go to the beach and swim there at morning. Disha patani at morning went to the beach, disha patani came to the beach wearing a very hot bikini. meanwhile priyanka wake up at morning kissed Nick and said I'm going to the Beach, Nick said I will come to the beach some time later, priyanka wanted to the beach wearing a  hot bikini, priyanka reached the beach and walk  around and see disha patani in the beach, disha patani wake around the beach and see priyanka Chopra in the beach, both priyanka Chopra and disha patani  looking at each other, both women came close to each other and looking at each others hot bodies, priyanka Chopra said hi what are you doing here, disha patani also said hi what are you doing here, both disha and priyanka said I am here for vacation, priyanka said you are looking very hot,in response disha patani said thanks auntie priyanka you have gained a lot of weight, hearing this priyanka Chopra got angry, priyanka came forward pushed her boobs against disha and said you know what you are you are very skinny you needed to learn some lesson, disha patani pushed her boobs against priyanka and said  listen you are my aunties age you should back down or else I would teach you a lesson that you will never forget, both priyanka and disha  looking at each other with anger, suddenly Nick comes to the beach and sees priyanka with another woman he approached both of them and said hi, disha patani look at him and said who is he is he your nephew, in anger priyanka said he's my husband you bitch, disha said he's too young and hot for slut, Nick start looking at disha patani lust, priyanka look at  Nick face understood the lust in his eyes, priyanka grabbed Nick and took him back to the room, after talking back to room Priyanka take off her clothes become nude and throw Nick in the bed and fuck Nick and satisfy him. Disha patani when back to her room and start thinking about Nick, disha patani Google searched and found out Nick is a rich man, disha patani start thinking she can easily fuck Nick and make him divorce priyanka and then she can married Nick, disha patani decided to go to the resort steam room, disha patani entered the steam room and set there Waring a towel.at night Nick wake priyanka was sleeping, Nick wanted out side the room and decided to go to the resort steam room, Nick enter the resort steam room and he was shocked to see disha patani wearing a towel, Nick said hi, disha looking at Nick said Hi, disha patani came forward and kissed Nick, Nick also kissed disha back both of them were in a passionately kissing each other, disha patani and Nick both made hot steamy love inside the steam room.
After the fucking Disha patani asked Nick divorce priyanka Chopra and hearing this Nick step back, Nick said my wife is a very beautiful woman she satisfy me. Disha came close to Nick and kissed him and said go back to your room and think about me, Disha give Nick her phone number and said call me, Nick when back to the room and wake priyanka up and said I was fuck by Disha in the steam room, hearing this  priyanka got mad and punched Nick in the face and said I will teach Disha lesson of a lifetime, priyanka told Nick said call Disha tell her to come inside you're room, Nick called, Disha was in her room think of Nick and her life suddenly Disha phone ring, Disha patani pick up her phone it was Nick he said came to my room I need to tell you same thing, Disha patani wanted to Nick and Ring the door  bell the door open, priyanka Chopra was standing there, priyanka said come inside bitch I been waiting for you, Disha patani come inside the room, Disha patani  look around and see Nick standing there half naked he said did you tell this bitch to get out of your life, priyanka Chopra said I fuck you bitch destroy you, Nick said I called you because I was told by priyanka to call you. Disha patani said priyanka you are a old woman, nick is too young for you and you can even fuck anybody  you should just leave him, in response priyanka said  I can fuck you so hard that the bed will be broken if you are hotter than me let's sexfight,  Disha said alright, then Disha patani take off het shirt and pants, Disha was in Bra and panties seeing this priyanka also take off her shirt and pants, priyanka Chopra and Disha patani both we're in Bra and panties looking at each other with hate, priyanka said Nick go sit in the chair I'm going to show you what real woman I am, Disha said Nick sit and enjoy I'll show you what a real woman look like, both priyanka and disha take off their bra and throws it at Nick, Nick sat semi-nude on a chair near the big double bed, waiting.
Both priyanka and disha were still in their stockings, they were in their heels, too. Both priyanka and disha looking at each other bodies, both came closer to each other, looking at each other continuously. Priyanka said I will fuck you, disha said I will fuck you so hard you will beg me. Both priyanka and disha moved closer and closer till their breasts met. Disha breasts pressed against priyanka ones, two pairs of hardened nipples found their rivals and rubbed lightly against them. Then they both started the action. Disha's right hand wrapped around priyanka's waist, pulling her closer. Disha other hand pulled priyanka's long hair down, then her lips found priyanka's, giving her a wild open mouth kiss. Priyanka accepted it, then she counter attacked. Priyanka hugged disha patani by the waist and she pressed their pelvises together.
After some lustful seconds her right leg was between disha's forcing them to open, then she started to rub her upper thigh directly on her rival's crotch! A moan left from disha patani mouth. Disha hand found priyanka's left breast and she started to caress it, her two fingers rubbed her hardened nipple. Her mouth left priyanka's's and she started to bite lightly her neck. Simultaneously, her own black-stockinged leg found its way between priyanka's legs. Disha also started to rub her upper thigh on priyanka's crotch, it was priyanka's turn to moan this time.
They stood that way for a few minutes. They were rubbing their upper thighs with a slow, sensual motion on each other's crotches, they exchanged kisses and bites, they caressed each other's breasts, giving special attention to each other's nipples. Moans of pleasure escaped from their lips here and there.
After a while both priyanka and disha started to move with a very slow, dancing-like motion toward the large bed. It was ready to welcome them. Reaching the edge of the bed they stopped. They exchanged one more full open mouth kiss, then their united bodies were apart.
Disha said I will fuck you bitch to priyanka while taking off her panties. Disha said It's time I teach you some  tricks! Priyanka said not from you bitch I will destroy you and priyanka  throwing her own panties.
The two beauties exchanged a quick look to each others nakedness, their shaved pussies were in clear view. Then in a second they were rolling on the bed and their full naked bodies met again. While rolling they rubbed breast against breast, nipples against nipples, upper thigh against crotch. Each one wanted to be on top, they wrestled for this dominant position, they tried hard to get it. For a moment disha was on top, pressing her body downwards to keep priyanka under her, then priyanka Chopra threw disha patani away and was on her pressing her down with all her might.
While they wrestled they also continued their tries to turn each other on. Nick could see both priyanka and disha open mouth meeting each other vigorously, Nick could see and sense their merciless tongue fight inside. Nick could see disha mouth finding  hardened nipple and sucking it, priyanka biting disha neck. Disha patani put two fingers were inserted juicy priyanka cunt, priyanka put two fingers instead on disha patani rounded ass. For Nick it was quite a sight.
Suddenly, disha took the next step. While on top, she took her fingers from priyanka Chopra's cunt and disha patani pressed hard her pelvis against priyanka's. Priyanka didn't try to throw her away this time. She opened her legs wide and priyanka wrapped them behind disha patani's back. As their crotches met disha raised the upper part of her body pressing hard her lower part, her cunt against priyanka's who also raised her lower part to make this contact tighter. This time both priyanka and disha moans at the same time.
"You want it?" said disha to  priyanka, while moving her sensuous hips. "My hot pussy drives you crazy!"
Priyanka said "Fuck you, bitch!" Priyanka as she raised herself once more to continue this pussyfight. "Your cunt is going to cream in a few minutes!"
She raised her head, her hungry mouth found disha's right nipple and she sucked it. Disha patani pulled priyanka's head away grabbing her by her hair. She lowered her own head and her mouth to find priyanka's. They started a tongue fight again while their bodies were rubbing from head to toe. Then priyanka was on top and it was disha's turn to wrap her legs behind priyanka's back. Their crotches met again as priyanka pressed her loins downwards and disha  upwards, then their pussies were in close contact. They were rubbing slowly at first, moving sensually, their pussies against each other, then their clits met and they started to move more intensely, like they were really heated up. Both priyanka and disha moans and separate

Both priyanka and disha looking at each other, both came close They brought their open mouths together, and started to deep kiss. Priyanka and disha probed with their tongues trying to get each other even more aroused through kissing.  Disha challenged priyanka to a nipple fight, and the two started banging their nipples together.  Then they rubbed them from side to side bending each other's nipples in the process.  Not being satisfied with banging or rubbing their nipples together disha lowered her head, and took one of priyanka's nipples in her mouth and began to suck it. When she fastened her teeth, and started to pull priyanka, priyanka grabbed disha by the hair to pull her away.  She quickly got even by doing the same thing to disha, and they took turns biting each other's nipples for awhile.  They took their duel to another level as they started a full tit fight.  Banging them together caused both priyanka and disha to moan loudly.  Then they put their arms around one another so they were tightly squeezed together. They were now cheek to cheek, and whispering in each other's ear.  Both priyanka and disha were guaranteeing victory when priyanka dared disha to pussy fight her.
Disha wanted the same thing so they quickly sat back, overlapped their legs, and got into a scissors position.  When their wet pussies came together both priyanka and disha gasped at the sensation.  Before engaging in their pussy fight they came together in an upright position, put their arms around each other, and were once again cheek to cheek.  They licked and kissed each other's ear.  Disha spoke first saying, "Your husband will be mine.
Priyanka quickly replied I will destroy you bitch  I'll make you so hot and wet with my pussy When our pussy lips kiss you're going to lose control."
Both priyanka and disha spent a few minutes talking dirty to one another, and each claimed she would out fuck the other.  They stopped whispering in each other's ear, and moved their heads around to the front so they were face to face.  Both priyanka and disha looked deeply into one another's eyes, and they brought their open mouths together in one last lip lock before beginning to fuck each other.  Then each woman leaned back on her hands, and they started grinding their pussies together.  For reasons known only to the two women they would thrust for a time, and then just press their pussies together and not move.  Disha spoke, and said, "You are so wet.  This time I get you first."Priyanka answered, "You are the one who is gushing.  Now I'm going to use my pussy lips to force you open, and get into you.  When you cum for me I'll have your pussy juice all over me."
Both priyanka and disha went back and forth with each claiming to have the stronger pussy lips.  They knew the only way to settle it would be through actions and not words.  With their pussies locked together the two women started grinding even harder.  The short little thrusts they were taking were getting each so aroused they knew they were losing control.  Both priyanka and disha were gasping, and making sounds of pure pleasure as they got closer to erupting.  As sensations began to run through their bodies both priyanka and disha leaned back on their hands so they could push into each other as hard as possible.  They pushed with such force that both bodies actually came off the bed, both priyanka and disha fell in the floor both of them separated, both priyanka and disha climbed on the bed, both priyanka Chopra and disha Patani came close and kissing each other to turn each other on again, then their bodies were in full contact for one more time. I saw their mouths, their breasts and their pelvises in unison, Nick was shocked to see sexfight he heard the sound of their nylon-clad legs while rubbing against each other, both priyanka and disha moans after a while, when their cunts met again and again and again. Disha was on top one more time, her fucking downwards motions were met by priyanka's upwards ones. They started to breath hard, to move feverishly, they exchanged kisses and bites from time to time, they sucked each other's nipples. As far as I could see they were totally turned on.
They didn't stay that way for long. They let their cunts exchange some more lustful thrusts, then they turned their bodies to the clitfight position. They were semi-laid on the bed, opposite one another, their clad legs spread, still in heels. Each woman had her right leg over her rival's left one. They came closer till their pussies were in full contact. They had a look full of lust and desire to dominate each other sexually. both disha patani  and a priyanka Chopra ready for the ultimate, decisive fight.
"Is your pussy ready, honey?" Disha patani said with a low voice.  Priyanka said This time my clit is going to fuck you till you scream for mercy!"
Disha patani said Don't count on that, bitch! You turned me on and that was your mistake, priyanka said Now you'll see how a really turned-on woman can fuck!"
Both priyanka Chopra and disha patani started to rub their pussies against each other, looking straight at each other. They started slowly again, then as their clits met, their strokes started to be stronger, their pussy grinding started to be quicker and wilder. After a while priyanka Chopra's erect clit fucked disha patani's pussy like a turbo machine. Disha counterattacked with all her might. She fucked back, not leaving unanswered any pussy stroke that came from her rival.
"Disha fucked priyanka like her life depended on it. Priyanka said My clit is tough enough to fuck your disha patani like it has never been fucked before. Both priyanka and disha Their clits was on fire, their frenzied motions, their cries of passion let me sense how they felt.Priyanka said "Fuck you. bitch.
Priyanka grabbed disha's right leg which was near her face and she bit it. Simultaneously, she pulled her rival towards her, pushing her own lower body to meet her."Fuck YOU, bitch!" Disha patani cried as she did exactly the same.Now the bed was creaking like it was ready to break in a million pieces. The end was near, I could see it in their faces, in their desperate tries to finish each other off. They continued their clitfight this way for a little more, moving feverishly their hips, biting each other legs, exchanging provocative curses.
Finally, priyanka won that pussy battle. Gradually, she became more aggressive, her clit screwed between disha patani's pussy lips till she forced her to scream loudly, shaking all over. Priyanka continued to fuck disha patani in a merciless way, her fucking motions followed disha's spasms, one by one. Priyanka and disha both are screaming suddenly disha patani burst orgasm, the bed  breaks, priyanka let go of disha. Priyanka  win the sex fight, priyanka got up and grab disha hair pulled her up and put her face in her pussy then priyanka burst cum on disha face and said bitch I am the real women here now get out of my room before I destroy you, disha patani cried, Nick close to disha patani and said go back to your room you have been defeated by my wife priyanka Chopra.
Disha patani crying and screaming left Nick room, disha patani came back to her room crying and after entaring the room disha patani screamed and cried she was feeling humiliated she was Fuck by  auntie priyanka Chopra, disha  look at herself in the mirror and said I will Fuck priyanka and I will take revenge for the defeat and take priyanka husband Nick  and married Nick, then disha want to sleep.meanwhile priyanka and Nick both were enjoying Fuck each other in their room, priyanka said to Nick I'm not done with disha patani yet I will destroy her body, Nick said what do you want me to do, priyanka said you stay in this room I will go to disha patani room and destroy her body, Nick said alright. at morning priyanka woke up took a shower came out of the shower nude looking at her body in the mirror and said I will destroy disha patani today, priyanka put a bra and panties put a robe on her self and went to disha patani room and knock the door.
Disha patani wake up at morning, disha went to the bathroom took a shower suddenly she heard the door knocking, disha patani came out of the shower nude grabbed a bra and panties and put on herself and went to the door opened the door, disha patani and see priyanka front of the door, disha said what are you doing here bitch,in response priyanka said I'm here to destroy your body, disha said I was just planning to do the same,  disha patani said come inside the room, priyanka came inside the room and take off her robe and it fall in the floor, disha said you're looking hot, priyanka said you're also looking hot. Both priyanka and disha looking at each other hot bodies, priyanka said I'm here to fight, in response disha said I will fight you in one condition if I win you will leave Nick life and I would marry him, priyanka laughed and said I agree if I win I will fuck you and you will leave Nick life, disha patani said agreed.  Disha patani and priyanka Chopra start to circle one another, disha was Waring white bra and panties, priyanka was Waring red bra and panties and heels. Priyanka plowed into an unprepared disha, driving her backwards as priyanka ripped disha bra off with one hand and punched her in the face with other. As disha back slammed into the wall, disha patani took a knee to the stomach that doubled her over in pain and she was tossed sideways by her hair to slam into the other wall and crumple to the floor in a heap of limbs. Priyanka looked at her with contempt as she walked quickly across the room toward disha patani, reaching down and grabbing at disha's breasts and as her strong fingers started to crush the flesh, she tugged on them and began dragging disha patani across the floor screeching out in pain.
Coming to the corner she suddenly found her hurting foes legs wrapped around her neck, choking her . Now grabbing at both her foe's legs instead if her breasts, priyanka tried to pry them apart just as disha patani sent a right fist upwards and socked her right breast so hard it flew up and out of the cup, causing priyanka to wince in pain. Using her legs disha sent priyanka flying head first to the floor, disha patani adding some stomach punches before grabbing at priyanka's red bra and ripping it free from priyanka Chopra's body, releasing the other big breast.

Priyanka knew  fight would be more vicious, when disha patani grabbed both of priyanka breasts and started pushing and crushing them together, driving her fingers in as deeply as she could, enjoying the small moans of pain that start to slip past priyanka's lips, priyanka could not believe the power of disha grip. The scissors around her head holding her in place, priyanka cannot manage to escape and starts to concentrate on getting her own legs around disha's head as she screaming in pain, her left breast grinded into the right one savagely again and again by her foe.

Disha soon starts to sweat profusely, with all strength disha tries to rip priyanka's breasts off her body. Disha shifts her scissors down, but that's all the break priyanka needs, unable to secure any kind of scissors, needs, wedging her hand in and working it in deeper and deeper till finally she manages to pry open her foes powerful legs and free her head. Priyanka kneeling now, screams out as disha enraged and upset at loosing a possible submission hold, she begins an all out assault on her foe's big chest.

A fist burrows into the front of the right breast flattening the soft tit painfully against her ribcage as priyanka's eyes flash with pain, followed by a gut punch and as she bends over form the blow, as an ecstatic disha drives her right forearm upwards to crash into priyanka Chopra's chest, sending her back in pain. Stunned from the stinging assault, priyanka is defenseless as a gleeful looking disha rips at her breasts. She grabs the sides and begins pulling them around like taffy as her rival's face twists in pain. The tight breast flesh stretches out from between her hands, a grin of superiority on her face as she controls the fight now , mashing together the mammaries painfully and smiling as she gets a loud moan of agony from priyanka and driving her backwards onto her back, straddling her stomach.

Priyanka's breasts are getting torn apart, so the aching and th desperate priyanka reaches out and targets disha's left breast, grabbing it in both hands and twisting it as she drives her fingers into the soft tender underside. At first disha just looks annoyed, but a half minute later you can see the pain etched in her face as priyanka concentrates all her effort on the left breast, adding some hard nipple pinching that soon has disha patani screaming in pain. Her breast getting ravaged, disha becomes desperate and begins sending punch after punch into each of her foe's breasts, an uppercut to each followed by some right and left crosses soon have priyanka wincing in pain with each blow, the flesh of each sweaty, swollen breast knocking the droplets of sweat flying, shaking like jello with each shot.

Suddenly disha lets out a scream as priyanka's right hand finds her pussy and she jams her fingers in roughly. Priyanka lets out a loud yell as another of disha's punches find their mark, plowing into the side of her now swollen and over punched left breast, then driving upwards into the tender underside of each . Her breasts are getting pounded beyond her endurance, but priyanka smiles through the pain as disha patani shudders in agony, priyanka's fingers finding disha patani's clit, twisting it with her fingernails, then screams pour from disha's mouth as priyanka rakes her nails along the walls of her pussy for good measure. In agony disha tries to unsuccessfully to continue her mauling, dropping her head down instead onto priyanka's breast and biting at it, bringing a wail of pain from priyanka's mouth, but is forced to abandon her assault when priyanka tugs her head up and back by her hair before she can secure an good hold with her teeth.

Priyanka claws over and over at her ravaged left breast bringing yells from her foe, then while she is distracted, she clasps her fingers tightly around the right one and manages to rip a hurting disha to the floor next to her. She twists and pulls at the small breasts of her foe, her powerful fingers crushing the flesh painfully as disha bellows in pain with each squeeze, then priyanka drops her breasts down on disha's face. Disha starts going crazy as she begins to suffocate, grabbing at priyanka Chopra hair and tearing like a wildcat. Disha's legs beat a staccato beat on the floor, slowly getting slower as she runs out of air. But before priyanka can put her out for the count, disha patani manages to twist her head slightly and sink her teeth into her right breast forcing priyanka, with a scream of pain, to abandon that course of action and pull away, blood dripping down from disha's mouth and visible teeth marks can be seen.

Disha cocked back her fist and smashed priyanka in the mouth as hard as she possibly could, and the already-wounded priyanka soared backwards before crashing in a heap on the floor by the couch. Disha said I thought you will destroy me bitch it looks like I will destroy you, then disha walks over to priyanka, as priyanka Chopra lies on the floor, moaning in pain. Disha gives priyanka some rib-cracking kicks to her side before she pulls her over to the couch yelling and struggling.Disha said C'mon you bitch I'm gonna make your tits explode!!!" Disha patani grabbed priyanka hair, Priyanka reached back and tries to release her hair from disha patani's strong grip as disha patani smashes her head into the arm of the couch till she is bleeding from an open cut on her forehead. Seeing priyanka Chopra stunned and bleeding and screaming, her confidence soars as disha drapes priyanka's body over the arm of the couch, priyanka red breasts separated by the arm, each hanging down the side. With a savage smile disha patani sends her knee crashing into the right breast trapping it between her knee and the side of the couch, her face lighting up as priyanka's face turns stark red and a second later her anguished screams fills the room.

Disha slams her knee in again, sinking it into the flesh and then keeping it there, grinding the bone of her knee into the flesh as the breast was smashed against the arm of the couch, as priyanka's screams again fill the room, rattling the windows in their panes from the volume. Bringing her sharp nails to bear she starts to scratch at priyanka's well shaped ass cheeks adding a few scratches to them as well as the back of her well muscled thighs.

Disha drags a moaning and now sobbing priyanka Chopra off the couch by her hair, completely unprepared for priyanka's sudden fistic attack, as the tear streaked and still crying priyanka's fists pound on disha face, driving her back a step as she releases her handhold of priyanka locks. Priyanka digs a left hook deeply into disha's right breast from the side, burying her fist in, but the big breasted disha fights back, throwing a haymaker into priyanka's chest that impacts squarely on her left tit, splattering the breast against her body as priyanka Chopra cried out in total pain.

Disha fired another shot, and priyanka clutched her right breast as it comes crashing back down after a hard uppercut sends it flying. Priyanka hooks to disha patani face, then to her stomach, straightening her out with a knee that slams into her breasts and sends her flying backwards just as she starts to bend over from the blow to her stomach. Priyanka comes right after her as disha patani backpedals, but she gets a little too close as disha patani slashes her nails down priyanka chest, clawing priyanka's already throbbing breasts. Priyanka drops down to her knee in pain as disha moves herself out of range.

Priyanka Getting to her feet quickly, rubbing her wounded mammaries for a second, an angry priyanka stands on the still dazed and agonized disha patani's hair, as she faces her feet and reaching down and priyanka grabs the nipple on each breast and with a mighty tug pulls upwards on them. Disha is pulled right off the floor screeching in agony, then slammed back, as priyanka drives the nipples into her breasts hard. Twice more priyanka pulls then pushes, but still her now aching disha patani refuses to give up, disha patani screaming said I will get you man bitch and destroy your body.

Priyanka in anger Turning around  comes crashing down ass first on top of disha's breasts, crushing them under her shapely behind, disha patani bellowing out in pain. Sliding back onto her stomach priyanka grabs at both nipples and starts twisting and pulling them like taffy as disha patani's face turns red with agony. She pulls the left one up as far as it will go and then sends a chop right to the base of the breast again and again till it's bruised and swollen, repeats it on the left breast. Still disha patani refuses to give. Priyanka shifts her position and drives her knee savagely into disha's pussy, which brings a shriek from disha patani's swollen lips, then priyanka Chopra returns to ripping the swollen breasts around by the nipples.

Priyanka rears back her arms and slaps both breasts hard enough to leave hand prints, eliciting some more moans of anguish from under her. She sends both hands flying at the same time, this time smashing her fists into the titflesh from the sides, grinding her knuckles deeply into each one for a few added seconds as disha patani's face twists in agony as disha strikes out at priyanka's face weakly then She relishes her position of superiority taunting the loser and priyanka adding some more slaps to her breasts as priyanka beams with confidence, her hands grabbing the flesh and twisting it again, the breast sending waves of pain through disha, priyanka Chopra's strong hand continues to abuse the round breast and then leaning down she begins biting at the right nipple. Pulling the right breast upwards with her teeth by it's nipple,

Priyanka starts swinging her head back and forth like a dog playing with a bone, her opponent struggling frantically to free herself, the breast being ripped around by the now swollen nipple as a small droplet of blood slides down the left cheek of priyanka Chopra's face. Priyanka brings her nails downward, ripping them across the left breast, then adding two sideways swipes. Big cuts start appearing as she uses her nails like swords, cutting slowly, but painfully at the areola, priyanka smiling said slut I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget as priyanka enjoying watches disha patani's pain-filled face get even redder and twist back and forth, disha patani lets loose a bloodcurdling scream. Priyanka punch disha in the jaw shuts her up mid scream, cutting her tongue slightly as blood starts streaming from the side of her mouth, dazed disha is defenseless as priyanka pulls her up to sitting position and stands in front of her, adding a knee to each breast for good measure, she then drags disha over to the wall and stands her up against it.

Disha patani still tries to attack priyanka, who slaps away her feeble attempt at a little mauling and cocking back her left fist she slams it into the right breast, then left one. Grabbing disha's hair and priyanka holds her up so that her breasts are hanging down her chest mid-air and sends them flying around from blow after blow as they crash into each other, more bruises appearing as she goes. Disha has one hand resting on priyanka Chopra's wrist as it tugs at her hair, the other she uses rather uselessly to try and block some of priyanka's devastating blows. Priyanka starts to punching disha patani hard as she can sending upper cut after uppercut burrowing into each breast from the bottom. Disha patani screaming in agony with each and every blow. Priyanka said bitch this is for fucking my husband.

Priyanka sends some punches to disha patani gut then grabbing her by both breasts she swings her around for a few seconds before flinging her into a couch located just a few feet from the end of one of the floor. Disha lands in a heap falling to the floor still cupping her ravaged breasts. Priyanka smiling said I will  show you what a woman I am slut as she stalks forward chills her to the bone. Disha patani becomes scared so much that she  tries to run, but as disha patani goes for the door, priyanka is pulled by disha patani hair backwards onto her shapely ass. Priyanka berates disha for thinking it was time to go, sending her leg slamming across  disha's chest, crushing her already badly mauled breasts, and sending her back smashing into the couch. Grabbing both breasts in hand, disha patani pulls a screaming, disha forward by them and slams her knee into her face.

Sitting on the couch now, priyanka positions the now out of it disha and wraps her long powerful legs around her torso. Disha immediately begins a renewed struggle to escape, having guessed what's next. Priyanka Grabbing each swollen battered breast in her hands she digs her nails in and starts to pull them up and down with all her might. Priyanka alternately pulls one down while ripping the other one upwards. Disha's breasts are torn to their limits and beyond, as disha patani screaming in pain said I will fuck you bitch, disha look at priyanka with horribly and see droplets of blood starting to drip from where priyanka's nails have pierced the skin. Her well toned leg muscles crush what little fight disha patani has left and soon she is shrieking and sobbing. Priyanka slaps, then punches, each breast, enjoying more of disha patani's pleas for mercy, adding some fierce knuckle grinding to the punches that prove too much for disha who nearly screams out her surrender to the vicious priyanka, as she cupping her blood-streaked breasts as they burn and throb in pain, crying out in utter agony.

Now priyanka grabs disha's swollen blood-stained nipples and rips them upwards bringing disha patani screeching to her feet, tears flowing down her cheeks in waves, sending her knee into her gut driving her back then pulling her back into her knee by her nipples. Disha's bellows fill the room as again and again priyanka repeats the move, wallowing in her foes anguished cries. Letting her drop to the floor, disha patani drops heavily on her stomach and resumes her torturous nipple holds, tearing the besieged mammaries all around the clock, then she lowers her head and starts to bite down on the right nipple then mouths more of disha's big tit as disha patani screams in ultimate pain.

Both priyanka Chopra and disha patani are soaked in sweat and blood, and an exhausted disha patani is nearly finished, as priyanka hair-hauls disha to her feet and smashes her hard against the wall. Priyanka winds up for a powerful forearm smash to disha's pendulous breasts, but suddenly disha patani told her self I will not give up, with all strength disha patani brought her right leg up in a spectacular kick that connected with priyanka Chopra's pussy."OOOOooooooohhhhh Myyyyy GOD!!! My CUUUUNNNNNTT!!!" Priyanka screams out as disha patani slams her in the crotch with a devastating kick. Disha patani screaming I not defeated bitch I will destroy you.

Disha then grabs a handful of priyanka's hair and tosses her into the wall, sending priyanka crashing down onto her back. Disha then leaps into the air and drops her fists forcefully onto priyanka's big breasts. Disha straddles priyanka, grabs her hair with her left hand, and sends her right fist into priyanka's face several times. But priyanka manages to wriggle her right arm free, as priyanka swipes her fingernails into disha's eyes, causing disha patani to roll off of her, holding her eyes and screeching from the pain. Disha is reeling on the floor from having her eyes raked by priyanka.

Priyanka lifts disha up by her hair, bends her over, and slams a knee into disha's gut. Disha clutches her abused tummy and shuts her eyes from the pain, as priyanka follows up with an uppercut to the chin. Disha falls back to the floor. Priyanka now gets on her knees, wraps both of her hands around disha's neck, and begins to choke her with all of her strength, leaving horrible marks on disha's neck from her sharp nails digging into it."You like this, you fucking bitch? I'm going to break your goddamn neck, you miserable whore," priyanka taunts as she continues to squeeze.Disha escapes the choke by sliding her hand into priyanka's panties bottom and grabbing her clit. Priyanka shrieks and immediately reaches down to pry disha's fingers from her privates, but disha has a good grip on priyanka's clit and she refuses to release it."I'm going to pull your clit right off, you fucking CUNT!", Disha now taunts.Disha grinds priyanka's clit between her fingers as priyanka howls in agony from the clit torture. Priyanka is desperate now and, as priyanka tries to pry disha's hand loose with her right hand, she reaches out with her left hand and tugs on disha's breast. Priyanka begins to use her nails to scratch disha's right nipple and areola.

Now disha screams from the pain, but disha continues to grind priyanka's clit. Priyanka can't stand it much longer, so she releases her right hand from the feeble attempt at prying disha's hand off her clit, and she furiously punches disha in the mouth several times. Disha is stunned enough by this for priyanka to get disha's hand off of her clit and out of her panties bottom. Now both priyanka and disha take time to get up and recuperate on opposite sides of the room,Both priyanka and disha glared angrily at each other. With a growl, they latched onto the other's tits and started mauling. Disha's had already taken quite a ravaging and as priyanka squeezed them viciously, disha screaming even as she desperately twisted and pulled on priyanka's pair. Priyanka's fingernails caused disha extreme agony, and disha finally had to let go of priyanka's firm boobs to grab her wrists in a frantic attempt to pry the priyanka's claws from her tits.Priyanka stood tall, enjoying the dominant position as she leaned down on disha. Tears streamed down disha patani cheeks as she was forced to her knees. Suddenly, disha let go of priyanka's hands and, in a desperation move, slammed her fist straight upward into priyanka's cunt. Priyanka Chopra's body jerked as she screamed in agony and dropped to the floor, her hands releasing disha's tits as disha  step back and start to breathe her body is dipping in blood and sweat, priyanka got up and looking at disha, both women wanted to destroy each other,both priyanka and disha step back  before they charge one another. They grapple in the center of the room and disha manages to toss priyanka into the wall, meeting her on the rebound with a powerful dropkick, her heels crunching into priyanka's throbbing breasts. Disha now scoops her off the floor by her hair and she sets her up for a bodyslam, which she executes perfectly. Priyanka is now flat on her back, moaning. Disha kicks her in the side, and follows that with a few stomps to the breasts. Priyanka clutches her breasts and rolls onto her side, curled into a ball. Disha lifts priyanka off the floor again by her hair, and gets her into a headlock. She then charges into a corner, driving her head hard into the hard wall. Priyanka is hurt badly by the move.Priyanka is laying on her back, clutching her head, when disha picks priyanka up again. When priyanka gets to her feet disha knees her in the cunt four times in succession, as priyanka shrieks wildly from the agonizing blows."AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHhhhhhhh!!!" Priyanka screams as disha winds up and smashes her fist hard into her abused left breast.

By this time, disha patani knew she was in complete control of priyanka Chopra, and was brutally punishing her. A right fist uppercutted into priyanka's cunt, painfully parting her pussy lips as priyanka  screaming crying  in pain.

Disha screaming said "I hate you so much, you piece of shit whore, and I'm going to beat your pussy so bad you'll never be able to fuck again  priyanka's,then disha before picking priyanka up and bodyslamming her to the floor. Priyanka's eyes are glazed over and she almost looks out of it. Disha begins to pull priyanka off the mat yet again by her hair but priyanka, despite her pain and grogginess, anticipates the move and is able to grab disha's nipples and throw her to the floor, ripping her hands away at the last moment before letting go. Disha patani screams in pain, her tits feeling like priyanka just tore disha nipples off. Priyanka stomps down on disha's big right breast, and then kicks her in the gut.

Priyanka pulls disha off the floor by her  hair and punched her  in the face and kicked her in the pussy . Disha cries out from the pain, as priyanka begins to smash her in the belly with a succession of powerful punches. Priyanka punches disha in her stomach over and over again until disha falls to her knees, clutching her wounded middle. Priyanka goes over to her and sends a knee right to the side of her head. Priyanka then picks up the dazed disha and drives disha crotch first onto her knee in an atomic drop. Disha feels like she's just been split in half from the crotch up. The move devastates disha - her eyes close as she opens her mouth wide and moans from the agony. Priyanka stands over disha, as disha is lies flat on her back with her hair in a wild mess around her. Both priyanka and disha look tantalizingly sexy with their bodies drenched in sweat and blood. Priyanka steps on disha's hair, grabs her wrists, and yanks her up off the floor by her wrists, causing her hair to almost get torn out of her head. Disha shrieks like mad from the pain. After continuing this torment for about two minutes, priyanka smiles as priyanka reaches down and tears into disha's sweaty  blood breasts, pulling disha off the floor by her breasts, causing her back to arch. Disha's breasts are being pulled, and her hair is being pulled too because priyanka is still standing on it. Disha begins to sob in agony but she refuses to submit because she knows what will happen to the loser of this fight. Priyanka pulls on disha's breasts for a few minutes, relishing every one of disha's cries and sobs. Priyanka finally releases her foe's breasts, and disha curls into a ball on her side and continues to sob uncontrollably, clutching her severely wounded mammaries. Priyanka doesn't allow disha to recuperate as she winds up and kicks her in the face.

Priyanka reaches down and slowly lifts the battered disha to her knees by her hair, when disha makes a desperate bid for a comeback with a blow to priyanka's gut. Disha is weakened at this point of the fight, though, and priyanka barely feels the blow. Priyanka stops her attempt at a comeback by raking her nails across disha's eyes. Priyanka proceeds to drag disha over to the corner and put her back against the wall. She then brings her right fist back and punches her hard in her bare tummy. Priyanka continues to rain blow after blow after blow into disha's belly, which begins to turn red from the punishment. Priyanka screaming said this is a punishment for fucking my husband slut.

Disha is hurt so bad she can't even scream, she just leans her head back with her eyes closed and her mouth open. After the belly punching session, priyanka sends a kick directly into disha's crotch. She then leads disha by the hair out to the center of the room, knees her in the twat a few more times, and punches her in the stomach again, doubling her over. When disha is bent over, priyanka puts her head between her legs in preparation for a pile driver. Disha patani  offers no resistance whatsoever as priyanka lifts her legs up in the air, holds her up for a few moments and then slams her head to the floor to finish off the move. Disha's body crumples to the floor, and she lays on the floor face first and motionless. Priyanka rolls her onto her back, stomps her in the belly and in the bare breasts. Priyanka triumphantly stands over, raising her arms over her head. She then leaps into the air and l and perfectly, splashing down on disha's body as hard as she could, landing on disha's belly with a loud SMACK.

The ordeal is far from over for both priyanka and disha, however. Disha is in a pool of her own sweat and blood, tears staining her face and blood visible around her lip and nose. Priyanka pulls disha's legs apart, gripping her ankles hard, and slams her heel down in a bush-bursting cunt stomp, and she proceeds to smash her pussy over and over again, pulling with all her might. After slamming disha's crotch many times, priyanka pulled apart her legs so hard it looked as if she were trying to split her rival in half. Disha sobs uncontrollably from the pain. Priyanka releases her legs and comes around to disha's head. Priyanka stands on disha patani hair and once again grabs disha's bare breasts with her sharp nails. She scratches and twists her nipples until they're raw and bright red. After this torment, priyanka pulls disha's breasts off the floor, causing her back to arch."Does this feel good, bitch?", Priyanka screaming "Now I'm gonna rip your breasts off bitch." Disha moaned in pain and shook her head defiantly.

In the most blinding pain she ever felt, disha gripped priyanka's wrists and slowly pulled priyanka's hands off her sweaty breasts. Priyanka tried to regain her grasp but disha was struggling to her feet, still holding priyanka's arms tightly. Disha swung her leg up hard into priyanka's wounded cunt, making priyanka screaming and cry out in pain and fall to her knees. Disha maneuvered behind priyanka and wrapped her strong arms around priyanka's midsection, digging her clenched fists right in under priyanka's big breasts. Gasping and fighting for air, priyanka tries to turn round, but disha has her. Disha slides her big tits across priyanka's sweaty back, while her hands grope for priyanka's breasts. Finding one of the sweat-slickened mounds, disha pinches and twists her nipple, as priyanka screaming out in pain, priyanka screaming said I will destroy you bitch,Give it up, you bitch," disha breathes into priyanka's ear, "I'm gonna work your boobs till it falls off."Her breast getting torn apart, priyanka screams back, "I'm gonna fuck you!!! I'm gonna fuck you and destroy your body you bitch!!!!"priyanka stomps her heel down onto disha's foot, breaking disha patani's hold. Turning around quickly, priyanka cracks a backhand across disha's face, the diamond ring on priyanka's left hand slicing open disha's cheek. Disha stumbles back, her hand over the bloody cut on her face. Priyanka screaming said  look bitch this is my wedding ring with my husband give you I'm going to destroy your body with this ring.

"Come on, bitch!" Disha screams as she charges priyanka. Priyanka lashes out with her fist, and plants it square into priyanka's bare, unflexed belly."OOOOOOhhhhfffuu!" is the only thing that escapes priyanka's lips as she bends over double from the blow, all the wind knocked out of her.

"My turn now, priyanka bitch!", screams disha patani, and hits priyanka's jaw with another hammering right. Priyanka goes down on her back hard, her mind reeling, her stomach and her jaw, priyanka screaming in pain, her eyes rolling back."You can't get a hold of my breasts now, bitch!", screams disha as disha grabs priyanka's ankles. Disha pushes priyanka's ankles toward her head, and kicks priyanka's ass that is just off the floor. Priyanka screams as disha's feet hammer her butt cheeks, each kick leaving a bruise."Not so tough now, are you bitch?", Disha says, and she drives her foot toe into priyanka's crotch.

Priyanka sits up, screaming, her cunt red and swollen in agony from disha's vicious kicks, disha patani's foot ramming into her groin and her toes driven into her vagina."Liked that, huh?," Disha asks. "Have some more, bitch!"disha again drives her toe into priyanka's sore cunt, bringing screamed curses from the now crying priyanka."Cry all you want, you fuckin' slut!," says disha. "But I have a long way to go before I am done with you after that I will get you husband.

Disha starts kicking priyanka's ass again, and priyanka's hands try to cover her bruised bottom. This only gets her fingers painfully kicked and disha's attention back on her crotch, which receives a hard kick again....... Priyanka's mind is just starting to get in gear when disha drives her foot into her sore crotch again, sending fresh waves of pain coursing through her body like a fire having gasoline tossed on it. Disha kicks her again, bringing more screams and tears, then drives her toe into priyanka's cunt, again bringing priyanka's upper body toward her outstretched legs. But this time, priyanka hooks her left hand into the waistband of disha's white panties, smashing her pussy with a powerful uppercut. Disha staggers back, both hands clutching her groin, with priyanka Chopra now on her feet and in full pursuit. Priyanka cocks back her fist and sends a straight right punch into disha's nose. Blood spurted out of disha patani's nose, as she staggered backward. Priyanka screaming said I will destroy you bitch.

Disha patani has sank to her knees, screaming, the rings on priyanka's right hand had broken her nose. Seeing where disha is, priyanka tries to stand, thinking of a round house kick to her head, that could end the fight, but her legs will not hold her up, and she also sinks to her knees, holding her tortured crotch. Disha manages to stand despite the pain, and rushes at priyanka, trying to drive her foot into priyanka's cunt again, but priyanka blocks the blow, and drives a hammering fist up into disha's cunt. Disha screams at the explosion of pain, and again sinks to her knees, holding her crotch. Priyanka sends an uppercut into disha's jaw, knocking disha patani over to her right side, almost knocked out.

Priyanka seeing disha fighting just to stay consciousness, fights her way through her intense pain to her feet. She almost loses her balance, and she staggers against the wall. She puts her back against the wall, and tries to catch her breath. Disha patani also struggles to her feet. Disha patani seeing priyanka and said bitch I will destroy you for broke my fucking nose!"

Disha strikes out with her right foot, but, again, priyanka knocks the blow aside, and drives her own heel into disha's crotch. Disha screams, and sinks to the floor holding her cunt. Priyanka steps toward her, about to deliver another punch to her face, when disha, desperate not to get hit with priyanka's ringed fists again, drives her own fist deep into priyanka's bleeding cunt.

Priyanka hits the floor screaming, and curls herself into a fetal position, her brain trying not to think of the pussy ripping she is about to get. But disha is hurting too much to take advantage, and is simply struggling to her feet when she just falls against the wall. Disha was in extreme pain she decides to give herself a break, as priyanka did not seem inclined to go anywhere. Disha screams at priyanka, "When I'm finished with you, you won't be having sex with any man!!!"disha walks over to priyanka, and drives her foot into her right kidney."OOOHHHHH GOD!!!" screams priyanka, her back arching. Disha sends another kick into priyanka's left kidney, causing more screams. Priyanka, rolling on her back to protect her lower back, looking up and seeing disha smiling, kicks out with her long right leg."Come on, you big chested slut whore priyanka, disha says. "You sorry bitch. Now you're ufffff!!!!!"

Priyanka's foot slams into the side of disha's knee, bucking her entire leg. Disha collapses onto the floor on her other knee, as priyanka struggles to her feet. into disha's chin, not only sending a wave of pain to her brain, but also causing her to bite her tongue badly, filling her mouth with blood. Disha bends over, spitting blood, moaning. Priyanka again struggles to her feet and raises her bleeding fists. Priyanka knows that this  catfight  with disha is going be very ugly, priyanka grabs disha by the windpipe with her left hand, backs disha up against the wall, and picks her up off the floor. Disha's eyes grow huge with terror when she is grabbed by the throat, and almost bulge out as she is lifted off the floor."This bitch is strong!" Disha thinks.

Her thinking is cut off by an explosion of pain as priyanka hammers a fist into her crotch, her scream turning into a moan as her throat is almost closed. Priyanka then grabs disha by the crotch, raises her over her head, and body slams her to the concrete floor. All the breath is driven out of disha's body as she is smashes to the floor."OK, bitch!", says priyanka. "I'm gonna beat your pussy till it explodes!!! Priyanka grabs disha's ankles, spreads her legs wide, and drives her heel into her cunt. Disha can not even scream, as she still has not regained her breath. Again priyanka drives her heel into disha's cunt, and again. After five blows, disha is almost out from the pain, and her white panties are turning dark red with blood as something in her cunt has burst open.

Again priyanka drives her heel into disha's cunt, and again. After 10 blows, disha is almost out from the pain, and her white panties are turning dark red with blood as something in her cunt has burst open."When I'm done with you, YOU won't be able to have sex! screams priyanka.Seeing her pussy ripped open and bleeding drives disha into a rage and disha flew at priyanka and drove her nails hard into priyanka's red and aching breasts.

"Fucking BITCH!!" howled priyanka as disha's nails dug into the firm flesh of her breasts."I'm gonna squeeze all the shit outta your breasts, bitch," yelled disha.Aaaauuggh!!" she cried as priyanka's nails found disha big breasts.Both priyanka and disha were mauling the daylights out of each other. Priyanka and disha screamed and cried tears of pain as they relentlessly scratched breasts and pulled nipples.

"Damn you, disha!" cried priyanka as she rolled on top of disha patani and straddled her waist.With priyanka's weight upon her stomach, disha knew that she had to do something fast. Her larger breasts were flaming red and throbbing like hell, and although priyanka's breasts looked just as bad, those big tits seemed to be able to stand more pain. Doubling up her fist, disha cracked it across priyanka's chin. Priyanka's head spun on her shoulders, but she fought back with a wicked slap, and then a backhand that made disha see stars.
"You CUNT!!" shouted priyanka as she stood to one knee, and once again brought the other home against disha's crotch.With her legs spread wide, priyanka's knee had an open shot. WHACK!!!"UUUGGGHHhhh..." moaned disha patani from the depths of her lower region.With blackness engulfing her, disha felt priyanka's ass crash down on her tender breasts. Disha was completely beaten, but priyanka wasn't too far behind her, utterly exhausted from their fight. Priyanka slapped at disha's breasts over and over till she couldn't raise her arms up any more and fell to the floor exhausted as disha sobbed uncontrollably as she held her ravaged breasts cupped in her hands, rocking back and forth. Priyanka was not in much better shape, but she had finally out mauled her opponent and had won. But priyanka wasn't finished. Climbing back onto disha, priyanka locked her hands around disha's wrists, pinning them by her head, slowly spread her legs apart, balanced on one knee and rams the other up into disha's dripping cunt.

"Oooooooohhh Shit!!! My PUSSY!!!" Disha moaned out, as she felt blood leaking from her vagina onto the floor as she writhed in pain.Priyanka smiled down at disha with an evil grin and see bitch I am destroy you. Priyanka rammed her knee into disha's crotch again. And again, and again, each time harder than the last, relishing each and every moan of pain from disha patani."AAAHHGGG!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!! UUUUFFFFFF" disha patani, as shockwaves of pain shoot through her groin, reaching her brain and registering as if her vulva is on fire.Disha cries out as her pussy stings and bleeds. Priyanka reaches don between disha's legs, nails ripping into her already savaged cunt. Disha patani feels like her sex is being ripped from her body as her beaten body writhes on the floor. Priyanka screaming said I am enjoying this bitch.

Priyanka pulled disha's head up with her left hand.Oh God, no, no, " disha gasped out in pain."Screw you" was priyanka's only reply as her right fist went smashing into disha's face, priyanka's knuckles splitting open both of disha's lips, and with a moan of pain disha was knocked out cold. After her knock-out punch priyanka Chopra's body crashed down on the floor next to disha patani's, totally spent and exhausted, both women bloody and drenched in sweat.
2 hours later priyanka Chopra wake up and got up and came in front of the mirror and priyanka was horrified to her body, priyanka look back and see disha patani in the floor, priyanka came close to disha patani and grabbed her hair and pulled her up and spit blood at her face and kick her in the pussy, in pain disha patani wake up, disha screaming in pain she look at priyanka she was horrified, both priyanka and disha bodies Ware Sweat and blood, priyanka Chopra said bitch look what you did to my body, disha was crying said please let me go I give up, priyanka slapped disha and throw disha into  the bed, priyanka came to the bed and start punching disha in the face and priyanka grabs disha boobs and start catching them, in pain disha screamed beg for mercy, priyanka said no mercy for you bitch I'm going to teach you never  to fuck a married man, priyanka put her finger inside disha ass and start fucking her hard, disha patani screaming in pain burst cum and became Unconscious, then priyanka let disha patani go, priyanka got dress and left the room victorious.
Priyanka Chopra win.

Plz use relative fcuking images otherwise it is hard to imagine 
Like Reply