Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
Dear Readers,

This is a collection of the alternate plot where Purva gets married to Mushtaq and lives in the slums as his wife for a month.

It was around 3 pm and Tarun was stuck with some important deadlines that he had to fix. Last few months had been the most erotic days of his life. The way his wife purva had transformed into a slut was simply unbelievable for him but also very very arousing. While at work he could hardly concentrate and was urging to get back home and listen to purva's slutty adventures. Purva had been mingling with the constructions workers and the apartment watchman and plumber. She was just a day back roughly used by the plumber pushkar and his dear friends in his village and purva had loved it. While it was true that Tarun was very pervertedly happy about how she gave herself in to the lowest cadre of human and in the worst possible setting, he was genuinely afraid of her getting into a dangerous situation.

Last night purva and Tarun had a good long talk after their son appu had slept. It was about purva becoming a temporary wife of mushtaq bhai, one of the construction workers. Mushtaq bhai was to move to Dubai soon for a project and wouldn't be coming back to India anytime soon. So Sajid who was the initiator of transforming purva to a slut had asked purva to be a temporary wife for his idol mushtaq bhai for about a month. It had been about a week now and time was ticking.

Yesterday, after purva was done narrating her sexual escapades with pushkar and gang, Tarun and purva discussed the topic. Tarun had to go to the US for a couple of months on a very important project and there was no chance he could miss it. Purva suggested that he take her with him, but Tarun wanted purva to go a step further and mingle with the masses while he was away and accept Sajid's proposal. It was clear that even purva wanted to accept Sajid's proposal and marry mushtaq bhai to become his temporary wife for a month. But her thoughts were mainly concerned with her sanctity as a house wife. After a serious discussion Purva told Tarun that she would think about it seriously and tell him today.

As Tarun worked away furiously he was obviously excited to learn about purva's decision. Back home Purva was on the bed taking a nap. She was wearing just the silk robe that she usually wore at home. She had been really really tired after all the things that pushkar and his friends had done to her. She also had quite a few orgasms, so she certainly deserved some sleep.

Just then, the phone rang. Purva was lazy to get up and take the call, but she did it nonetheless. Her sixth kinda told her who it was that was calling her. "Hello" she said after picking the phone.

"Hi purva this is Sajid, how have you been?"

"Hi Sajid, I am very good. How are you doing?". She obviously knew what he wanted from her.

"I am good purva. I just wanted to ask you about your decision about my proposal. I just hope this is not too difficult for you. You have already done so much for us, so I don't want to force you into marrying mushtaq bhai and be his wife but I earnestly request you to consider my proposal if you haven't already".

" Sajid to be frank I am confused and not sure what to do. I need some more time to think on it."

"Purva, its already been one week since I told you about it and theres not much time left. Mushtaq bhai is getting really impatient and no whore at salim's garage can calm him down. It can only be you. Please don't disappoint him. I can assure you that you will also enjoy the time as his wife and its going to be a wonderful experience for you as well. I will be coming to your place tomorrow and please tell me your decision. Please dont worry as I am not going to coerce you into anything, but just give a thought to mushtaq bhai. If you agree, I will make the arrangements for a grand wedding in the slums as soon as possible. See you purva!". Saying that Sajid cut the call.

Purva stayed on the bed awake thinking about the whole thing for a while. She knew that it was going to be a very erotic experience to serve as a wife for a man like mushtaq and the whole scenario was turning her on like hell. She felt very nasty about herself and the slut in her made her feel extremely proud of herself. She then got up , made herself a hot chai and sat down on the sofa and thought some more. If she accepted Sajid's proposal it was definitely taking it a notch further. Mushtaq was a man of very high raw sexual energy, and she was sure that he was going to fuck her day and night of her married life if she agreed to marry him. She loved to think of herself as belonging to someone like mushtaq as his wife, to care for him, to serve him and to satisfy his sexual needs. It was not like tarun was against it either. In fact he made it clear to her that that's what he wanted too. After rationalizing herself for some more time, purva finally decided that she was going to agree. She was ready to be a wife of a low third class labourer for a month. She felt herself to be the biggest slut, and she felt horny like hell.

She immediately called Tarun and told him her decision. Tarun was elated. He could not contain his excitement. And then she called Sajid.

"Hello, Sajid.."

"Yes purva, tell me..."

"Sajid, I have given it some very serious thought, and I am glad to say that I am accepting your proposal. I am ready to marry mushtaq".

" Really? Wow purva! I cannot believe it. Its like a dream come true for me. Thank you for accepting my proposal. I promise you wont regret it. Ever!"

The excitement in his voice was very evident and brought a smile to purva's face. She blushed a little and asked him...

"So when would be the marriage ceremony?"

"Purva, of you are okay with it, I don't mind to arrange it tomorrow itself. Would that be okay with you? Mushtaq bhai and the whole slum has been waiting for your decision, and they would put in hours to have it all ready in time".

" Hmm okay then. I am ready for it! Tomorrow, I am going to get married yay!".

"Haha, I love you purva. I really really do. This means so much to me and mushtaq bhai. I will come to your place tomorrow at around 10am and pick you up. You will be one among us from then. Be ready. Don't bother to have any luggage with you. I will take care of every single thing. Thanks a lot again darling!"

"I am glad to make you feel happy Sajid. See you tomorrow, bye!"

After she cut he call, excitement filled her soul. She could hardly contain her excitement and the anticipation of how it was all going to work out thrilled purva. It was no doubt very dirty and nasty, but she loved to be an object of lust and this time was no different.

She then made arrangements with her sister to take care of apu for the next 30 days citing that she would be accompanying Tarun to the US. suspense and excitement filled her as she awaited to get picked up by sajid tomorrow morning after which she would be getting married in the slum in front of everyone to mushtaq bhai. It was seriously too erotic for her and she could feel her mind getting wet. Immediately she took of her robe and slid her index and middle fingers in her pussy and started masturbate furiously.

Purva woke up slightly from her sleep. One glance at the clock and she woke up in a startle. For a second she thought she was dreaming but then she realized it was all going to be true. It was morning and it was already 9 am. Tarun had already left for work. She then faintly remembered tarun wishing purva good luck and kissing her on her forehead before saying goodbye. She was only going to see him after serving mushtaq as his wife. A wave of emotions swept across her. She was feeling anxious, nervous and hot thinking of what was going to happen in due time.

Purva was going to marry a man for the second time. A man who was old enough to almost be his father. A man who lived in the slums and fucked whores night and day. A lower class labourer. The erotic sense of the situation got into her loins in no time and she found her fingers reach her wet hole. She was naked throughout the night as tarun wanted to fuck his dear wife as much as he could before she took oath as a wife of a slum worker. She fingered and moaned herself in pleasure as if it was a testament to the whore that was purva.

As apu wasn't there tarun decided that he use his wife to satisfy himself completely by fucking purva all night. The thought of not having purva to tell him about her dirty adventures and having her ripe mature body to fuck after a long day at work surely depressed him. Purva too was still a loving wife of tarun and willingly gave herself in to tarun completely as he completely fucked his voluptuous life till late in the night.

After a small session of fingering herself in her pussy, purva got up and sat on the bed. She was naked and the thought of spending her next night with an old slum worker made her mad with pleasure. The thought of being a "temporary wife" to a man like mushtaq who owned a whorehouse for a living made her horny. She loved to belong to the slum guys and the fact that in sometime she was going to be a loving wife of one of them having been married already and living as an upper middle class wife was getting her really horny and she was feeling happily nasty. On the other side in the slums, sajid and gang was busy making all the arrangements for a grand wedding. They had very little time but sajid managed to organize everything for his dear friend and idol mushtaq bhai. He wanted sajid to enjoy purva as much as he could as his wife before he set off to Dubai. They of course knew that it would be difficult for him to find a whore as hot and slutty as purva and both mushtaq bhai wished he could have the best time with purva as his wife.

Back at her place purva was really feeling anxious about her marriage. She still sat on the bed and reached out to the landline phone to call sajid.

"Hello sajid", she said.

"Hey purva! I was meaning to call you again. I did call a couple of times around half an hour back but I guess you were away".

"Oh, sorry about that. Tarun was fucking me till very late in the night yesterday and I got to sleep very late. I got up just now"

"Oh I thought so. Tarun would have fucked you like a mad man I guess, haha! Anyway get ready quick, I am going to be at your place by 10. And listen I have some instructions for you..."

"Sure tell me", said purva excitedly. It looked as though she loved to follow instructions from sajid.

"Do you have any typical ***** bridal wear or anything close to that?", asked sajid.

" Well, I have a Saree that's pretty much almost bridal wear and I have quite a few gold ornaments that I could wear to look like a bride", said purva.

"That's great. I want you to wear that Saree and put on the gold ornaments. I want you to look like a true ***** bride. Also put in some flowers hanging in your hair. That'll give you the perfect bridal look", said sajid.

"Okay, Sajid I'll do that".

"Next, I don't want you to carry anything with you, not even some money. It'll be the just the Saree and the ornaments along with you. Nothing else. You will come here to the slums and start your new life just like you have belonged here forever, as a wife of mushtaq bhai. Is that clear?"

"Yes", purva said.

"Great. I wanted to ask you one more thing. Do you have a bush down there in your pussy?"

"Hmm yeah. I do have quite a bit actually. Do you want me to trim it?"

"Well no. I actually want you to keep it. You see, here in our slum, we have a custom that when a woman gets married, she has to have a hairy pussy that signifies she is a virgin and is yet to be fucked. On the event of the first night, her husband will do the job of removing her pussy hair and will then fuck her thus making her a non-virgin. So I want your marriage with mushtaq bhai to follow the same tradition".

" Wow that's quite a tradition. But I think you don't remember you guys gangbanged me all day in salim's garage not a long while ago. I guess I am just your everyday whore is it?", said purva in a playful voice.

"Haha, come on purva. Everyone here in the slum knows how badly you were fucked by all of us. Its just a tradition that we follow and I don't want to give it up with especially for my idol's marriage. Besides mushtaq bhai has specifically asked me to tell you this so that you have a hairy pussy ready for your married life. Mushtaq always says you are the hottest maal he has ever gotten to fuck and that he would die to have fucked you when you when you were virgin. Following this tradition would be the best way to satisfy mushtaq bhai's fantasy of breaking your hymen. Don't you agree?", said sajid.

"Yeah. That's true...I don't mind doing it at l and if it pleases my to be husband, I would want to do it anyway. But funny tradition though. Haha!"

"Haha we are a little perverted that's all. Nothing you don't know already! Anyway, I want you to get ready quickly and be in your prettiest self. Of course its your marriage and I don't need to tell you that. There'll be quite a good crowd for the wedding ceremony as mushtaq is quite an authorative figure here and everybody wants to get a good look at the beautiful woman he'll be marrying", said sajid.

Purva blushed at Sajid's words and uttered agreement.

"Purva I really wanted to fuck you badly before you got married but I just got too busy with all the work. Guess I'd have to wait for a long time before I get to ravage your ripe body again. I kinda feel sorry for myself", said sajid.

"Haha, I understand you. Don't worry, we'll do some stuff after I am done with my married life!", said purva and kissed into the microphone.

" Haha, that's on the cards obviously. Guess it'll be quite difficult for all of us to maintain our boners infornt of our bhabhi while you are married. Haha! Anyway, I'll be there at 10 sharp. Make sure you are ready by then. Bye slut!"

"Sure. Bye sajid see you soon!"

After that talk with Sajid, purva seemed to get even more anxious about what was to come. She decided she was going to look best in a good costly Saree that she had bought for herself for her younger sister's wedding and a bunch of good jewellery that made her look like a real bride. She took a good long bath to ease herself and then sprayed a good lot of perfumes, maybe a little too much. She didn't really know. She was very excited and enthusiastically looking forward to her new life.

She then sat in front of the make up kit to look sexy. Being an urban woman she knew how best to use her cosmetics to make herself look hot and sexy. She then got out of her towel and began dressing herself in the gorgeous Saree she had selected. She then put on a bunch of ornaments to top it all. She looked herself in mirror and she knew she had nailed it. Of course the slum guys had already seen her and probably knew her most private birthmarks but she wanted to look fab for all of them anyway, and especially for the man she was going to marry, mushtaq bhai.

After a bit of anticipation, biting nails and reassuring her looks in the mirror, purva finally heard the doorbell ring. Sajid had come to her home to pick her up and make her one among them. She anxiously opened the door and indeed it was sajid.

"Wow! Purva, you look so gorgeous. I can hardly picturize you in any other clothes other than your birthday suit but man, you look so hot and sexy in this Saree.". Saying that sajid closed the door behind him and grabbed purva close to his body. He then gave her a deep kiss on her lips and spanked hard on her Saree clad ass a couple of times.

Finally he let go off her after a long lustful kiss and said, " wow. I missed you so much babe!".

"Haha, I can see that sajid", said purva shyly setting her disheveled Saree.

"I really really wish I could fuck you right here for a while, but unfortunately we are tight on time. I am for sure going to give you the fuck of your life immediately after mushtaq bhai leaves town".

" Sure dear, I would look forward to it too", said purva as they both held an embrace for a while.

"OK, chalo we need to get going. I have a taxi waiting near the back end of your apartment. I'll go first, just follow me and after making sure nobody's watching you silently get into the taxi. Is that clear?", said sajid.

" Okay. Got it".

Sajid then left the house and after a short while, purva locked the door of her home and silently made her way downstairs. This was it. She was maybe minutes closer to start her new life as a slum dweller's wife. It was a spectrum of emotions as she got down the stairs. She was ready for it, life was probably at its kinkiest best for purva, and she was hornily looking forward to it.

Purva made sure that no one was watching her as she moved swiftly in her bridal dress across the community gate to get into the taxi. It was almost as if she was trying to elope with her boyfriend before her parents married her off to someone she didn't want. She was nervous as well as excited to experience what the marriage to a slum dweller would bring in her life. She tiptoed across the gate and saw a taxi across the other side of the road. Sajid was seated in it. As soon as he saw her, he waved at purva.

Purva got into the taxi and after it started moving, sajid held purva who was sitting close beside him by her naked waist and said, "Purva, how are you feeling right now? Do you have butterflies in your stomach? Or in your pussy for that matter?". "Haha. Sajid I am really nervous but its kind of a good nervous. I am very eager to start my life as a housewife in the slum, but its also freaking me out. Never in my life have I thought I would be marrying again let alone the fact that while I am still married to my first husband.", said Purva. "Haha I know. But isn't it really hot and kinky? The way things are moving? I am really loving it even though I am not the one marrying you. How does it feel to realize that you would be the sole property of mushtaq bhai for the next 30 days and that you would completely belong to the slums? I guess its quite a contrast given your original status as an upper middle class housewife?", asked sajid. Purva thought for a while before answering. It was surely damn kinky and erotic for her and that's why she and tarun had decided that purva should do it. The thought of purva completely belonging to mushtaq and the fact that he would have his rough ways with her had her pussy dripping with juices all the time. Ever since she discovered her kink to be an object of lust for the low class men, she had thought of different scenarios that would bring her ultimate sexual satisfaction as she served the men of each of their sexual desires. Marrying a man like mushtaq was one thing that she could never think of, and the extent of uncertainty in what was to come her way in the next 30 days made her feel anxious and a strange sense of extreme erotica. She was going to completely give herself in to mushtaq as a newly wed wife would do to her dear husband. Added to that was the whole slum setting and the raw sexual energy of mushtaq. She knew his endless lust for her and he was going to complete own her at her own will.

"Umm its really exciting and kinky for me and truth be told sajid, its really a wave of emotions for me that cannot be expressed in words. I am so hot thinking about how I am going to completely belong in the slums to mushtaq who is almost double my age. And I obviously know how horny he is for me, so I am really looking forward to spending my next 30 days with mushtaq. Its like I am in a wet dream, a kind of a dirty fantasy that I always dreamt of happening to me, not knowing how and where it was going. Its so hot sajid.", said purva.

"Wow purva! I am glad you are feeling so horny about it. I am glad to be the one to have brought out the real whore in you! Mushtaq is really gonna have an awesome time with you as his wife and I hope you too enjoy your second stint as a married wife", said sajid.

"Haha, thanks a lot sajid". Saying that purva hugged sajid. Sajid too held her in a tight embrace being careful not to disturb her look as a bride. He then kissed her on the cheek and slightly felt her boobs over the Saree. Purva smiled naughtily as sajid continued feeling purva's boobs and waist as they talked more about purva belonging to the slums. After what seemed like 15 mins along a route that purva now became more or less became familiar to, purva could see a building that was slightly decorated about a kilometer away. Purva anxiously asked sajid if they had reached the venue of the marriage signalling to the building she saw ahead. Sajid nodded in approval as the taxi rode ahead inching in on the location for purva's marriage to sajid. Purva could see a big crowd near the entrance probably waiting for her and sajid to arrive. As the taxi neared to the location, she could get glimpses of the insides of the venue which also seemed to be jam packed with the slum dwellers. She could also see that people recognized purva and sajid were finally there and could sense excitement in their faces as more and more people stepped out of the marriage hall to catch a first hand glimpse of the beautiful woman that their brother mushtaq was going to marry.

As a bunch of people waited to have a glimpse of purva, the taxi finally came to a halt. Purva and sajid stepped out much to the delight of the slum dwellers who had gathered to witness the special occasion. It was probably not everyday that they got to see a member of the slums getting married to a hot, voluptuous and rich housewife like purva, she ironically thought.

The venue for the marriage was what seemed like a community hall, what purva imagined to be a default marriage hall. It was decorated moderately with a few lights and at the very front there stood a board decorated with flowers that read "Mushtaq bhai weds Purva". Reading it made purva blush and her excitement grew even more as she anticipated her marriage ceremony to kick off. She looked at sajid and passed a shy smile. As purva got down from the taxi, the crowd who awaited her arrival clapped in excitement and muttered to each other, probably about how sexy and ripe she was. Purva could literally sense the meaning in their words even though they spoke in Urdu through their animated expressions. Sajid then came around and with a friendly hand laid across her shoulder said, "Purva, on behalf of the entire slum, I invite you to enter the marriage hall where you will be getting married to our dear brother mushtaq in front of the whole slum. Welcome purva!". The whole crowd cheered loudly to Sajid's words as more and more people came out to welcome the bride. Purva marched forward with a smile on her face as the crowd continued to cheer murmuring among themselves loudly. As a matter of fact purva was really excited and she loved the attention that the entire slum was giving her.

As Purva entered the marriage hall, which was obviously pretty small compared to what she saw in her life, she realized that it was essentially limited to just a couple of chairs presumably for herself and mushtaq in one corner, and a couple of tables that hosted food and bottles of local liquor in the other corner. The crowd was following her and in no time she felt like she was surrounded by them. Given that she was gangbanged not very long ago, by about a 20-30 guys the last time she was here in the slums, she assumed that some of the crowd had actually fucked her then and the rest of the crowd who were not lucky enough would have gotten accounts of what a whore she was and how she was fucked by them all in salim's garage. Come to think of it, she was curious to know if the unlucky ones got to even see the video that was recorded while she was gangbanged in the slum. Just then, kamran made way from the crowd and greeted her with a wide smile, "Hello purva bhabhi, you look amazing. For a change it feels good to see you in clothes!". Purva was genuinely excited to see kamran after a long time and the way he flirted impressed purva. "Haha, thanks kamran. It feels weird for me too to be dressed so heavily while I'm in the slums, but its my marriage you know!", said purva.

Just then Sajid's nephew Rasool caught up with purva and greeted her with a lustful hug. "Purva bhabhi! So good to see you after a long time!". He made sure he hugged purva tight for a good 10 seconds and while letting her go, lightly slapped on her Saree covered ass nonchalantly as the crowd watched and laughed in amusement. Purva just smiled in embarrassment but felt hot about the way she was being treated in front of all the slum dwellers. As time passed purva met a few more of her friends from the slum as she was guided to the chair. She was told that mushtaq was still getting ready and that he would be here soon as she continued to chit chat with kamran and rasool while sajid continued with taking care of the proceedings.

After what seemed like 10 mins., mushtaq made way to the marriage hall and was greeted lovingly by the entire crowd. He came near purva and instantly hugged her tight and slapped her ass roughly over her Saree much to the delight of the crowd. Purva could hear a wide range of comments as people murmured " mushtaq bhai must be so horny imaging all the things he wants to do to bhabhi that he is not able to control himself", "Mushtaq is the luckiest man and he would have the time of his life for the next 30 days with purva bhabhi" and "I am not sure if we will get to see mushtaq bhai outdoors anymore, all his construction work would probably be done indoors". She could also hear a lot of chuckles as mushtaq stood purva up and they stood beside each other as mushtaq tightly grabbed purva's waist proudly as the whole crowed stared at the couple. Every guy in the hall including sajid wished that he were in mushtaq's shoes. Purva on the other hand was feeling extremely shy. It was surely not new for her to be treated like this, as she was made to be nude publicly and take a bath in front of everyone in the slum and then fucked like a tramp whore by all and sundry. But there was something about the situation that made her blush and feel hot. The crowd too was mostly respectful towards her, except probably guys she already knew but that was also because they knew her so well and each of them had already fucked her and knew all her private parts her in and out. It was probably because she was going to completely belong to mushtaq and being the respectful figure he was in the slum no one wished to touch his property that no one yet misbehaved with her.

A few other arrangements were made and in no time the marriage ceremony was under way. Javed the videographer who had also recorded purvas naked bath in the streets and also her garage gangbang was up and ready with all the equipment required to capture the sweet memories of their wedding. He was assisted by 3 more guys who all had their respective video cameras to record the event in spectacular fashion. The ceremony was under way as Purva and mushtaq were allowed to settle in the chairs. A couple of verses were said by an old man who seemed not much different from any of the other slum dwellers and in no time the old man said to the whole crowd, "In accordance with both mushtaq bhai and purva, and in front of the whole gathering, I declare purva to be mushtaqs wife for the next 30 days. During this time purva will be a sole property of mushtaq and its her duty to take care of all of her husband's needs both sexually and non-sexually even if that means putting her priorities behind her husband's". The whole crowd cheered loudly and clapped together in unison as purva and mushtaq stood up in a way to thank the crowd. Mushtaq once again pulled purva close and hugged her tight and then gave her a good rough lip kiss completely smothering her face with his saliva as the crowd happily laughed and clapped harder to mushtaq's actions. Purva too hugged him close and let him have his fun with her. This was it, she was now officially married to a slum dweller and had the unique asset of being married to a two guys at once. She was now a member of the slum community and completely belonged to mushtaq who was almost as old as his father. It was hot, sweet and damn kinky for purva, all at once.

Just then sajid made his way to the center and he seemed like he was going to say something to the entire crowd. The crowd anticipated so and quieted down as sajid started to speak.

"Guys, I am sure most of you know about purva already for what she has done for us and what she allowed us to do to her when she was here in the slums last time. It is of course a matter of great pride that we all got the chance to enjoy the ripeness of such a gori memsaab but it is a matter of utmost pride that such a rich and beautiful memsaab is now a complete and sole property of our dear mushtaq bhai". Everyone clapped in happiness and pride as sajid continued.

"It is certainly the greatness and humbleness of mushtaq bhai that he has gotten the chance to spend 30 days with a hot maal like purva as his wife and mushtaq bhai, on behalf of the everyone in the slum I wish you have a wonderful married life and that all of your desires and kinks are satisfied by purva. A very happy and prosperous married life to you bhai and also to you purva". Saying that mushtaq and sajid hugged each other. Purva was also really happy and was touched to see sajid's love and respect for mushtaq, her husband. The crowd too cheered loudly as sajid continued.

"Guys, I know everyone here has the utmost lust for purva and would love to spend time with her at the garage, but now she is a sole property of mushtaq bhai and only he has the rights to do things to purva that earlier all of us had. She is now our bhabhi and should be treated like so. As we all know it would be very difficult for mushtaq bhai to find a whore as sexy and ripe as Purva even in dubai so I want mushtaq bhai to make the most out of this opportunity of having purva as his wife, and I wish everyone would cooperate as best as they can so that mushtaq bhai has the most satisfying married life. On that note I would like to end this speech. Happy married life once again mushtaq bhai and purva, and I wish your next 30 days to be an extended honeymoon. Good luck!".

Sajid then hugged mushtaq again as he congratulated mushtaq. Mushtaq too thanked sajid for all his efforts in making his dream of marrying purva and making her his wife come true. Sajid then hugged purva lightly and congratulated her on her second marriage and then said, "Purva, on this occasion mushtaq bhai has decided to gift you something and I wish for you to see it yourself. I am sure you are going to love it".

"What's it sajid?"

Sajid then passed her a key and pointing the back side of the hall said, "Here's what I want you to do. There's a room to the right alley of the exit of the hall through this way in the corner after the toilets. Open the door using this key and there you will find your gift!".

Purva was very excited as it was a gift from her new husband mushtaq. She was clueless in guessing what it could be, but she had a feeling that no one from he crowd knew what it was either judging from their looks. "OK! Fine!", she said and made her way to the instructed room to claim her husband's gift for her.

Leaving all the crowd and her husband behind her she walked towards the room and opened the door. Sitting in the cupboard was a gift box wrapped in gift paper with a note that said, " With love, from mushtaq". Excited to find what it was, purva opened the gift and what she saw made her feel shy at first and then extremely hot. The gift that mushtaq gave her were a plain black transparent burkha, a kamarband that was made out of fake gold and a pair of plastic earrings. Attached to the transparent burkha was a list of instructions written on a piece of paper. As purva read it, she was increasingly feeling sexy about was she was going to have to do.

She read through the list of instructions twice and finally started to comply with them one by one. She first removed all her gold ornaments that she wore for the wedding ceremony and placed them in the cupboard. She then undressed herself removing each article of clothing one by one and became completely naked and put her Saree, petticoat, bra and panty on the hangers in the cupboard. Next she picked the pair of plastic earrings and fitted them to her ears. Next, she picked the fake gold kamarband that had a tiny locket hanging at the front. She untied it and then put it around her shapely waist such that the locket stood hanging down right at her pussy. She then looked herself in the mirror and she was looking like a nude damsel for the masses. The locket just managed to cover a tiny portion of her hairy vagina in a way that teased the onlookers. The kamarband had a small length of it hanging down at her left thigh that made it look even more sexy. The articles of clothing right then on purva's body were just the kamarband and the earrings. Next she picked up the transparent burkha and wore it over. It was just a thin piece of black cloth that hid absolutely nothing and all her assets were on full display. She looked herself one more time in the mirror with the burkha on, and what she saw looked like an arabic whore. She felt herself getting turned on at the thought of showing herself like his to everyone in the marriage hall. She was sure sajid and mushtaq had carefully planned this out and she loved them for it. It was surely such an erotic experience for her now to present herself as mushtaq's wife to everyone from the slum wearing next to nothing.

Purva then locked the cupboard that had her Saree and all her ornaments, and locked the door behind her to make way into the marriage hall in her extremely sleazy and naked outfit. She was feeling very shy as being mushtaq's wife she was being made to present herself to the entire slum in almost nothing with her precious assets all on display. She slowly walked back to the back door entrance to the hall where all of them were waiting for her, making sure the locket of the kamarband was hanging right at her pussy to cover a part of her modesty. As she stood there with her head hung low with shyness, the entire crowd seemed to have gone into a trance. Every man in the hall was thankful for having being born in the slum right then as their eyes were subjected to the most sexiest feast of purvas nakedness. It was probably the most erotic sight as every man made sure they relished her ripe naked body from top to toe licking their lips in lust. Eventually all of their roaming eyes seemed to settle on one thing, and that was Purva's precious mound. In a moment of shyness, purva looked up to see everyone staring at her gorgeous hairy pussy and instinctively the married wife that she was, she covered her pussy with both her hands to prevent it from the horny slum dwellers' stares and ran into mushtaq's arms. Everyone in the room laughed heartily to purva's shy reactions as they continued to gaze at purva's sexy and ripe assets. As she shyly sank into Mushtaq's arms her nude ass was on full display and the whole crowd exuberantly watched it murmuring dirty comments among themselves. It was such an erotic and hot experience for everyone. Given purva's near to naked avatar, everyone knew that if they were given a chance they would totally savage purva, but now that she was mushtaq's wife, the whole slum could only have a visual treat. As purva sank into mushtaq's arms mushtaq felt a sense of control like never before and he was proud to have captured a rich and sexy slut like purva to be his wife. For the next 30 days purva was going to be his and he was going to enjoy each and every mole of her precious ripeness to the core.
[+] 6 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Everyone's eyes were fixed on purva's juicy ass that visible completely through her naked burkha gifted by her husband mushtaq. As purva still rested on mushtaq's chest shyly, unable to take the perverted gazes of the onlookers mushtaq hugged her in a tight embrace feeling her naked boobs on his chest. It was certainly hot and commanding for mushtaq as a rich housewife like purva was made to be at the mercy of all his slum brothers and himself. Her dress made her all the more helpless as everyone got the chance to enjoy whatever private part of purva they wished to see. As the entire crowd still continued enjoying purva's shyness in her naked avatar, purva could hear murmurs and slight giggles and she knew everyone was having a hearty look at her beautiful round ass. Javed and his assistants made sure they captured every bit of the scene from various angles in the hall. Javed then said "Aree mushtaq bhai, come on now, let bhabhi open up a little. Turn her to the front!". The crowd just needed some encouragement and so everyone started hooting and shouting asking mushtaq to show purva's frontal nakedness to everyone. Of course mushtaq loved to show off purva to everyone. It kind of gave him an ego boost and wanted everyone to feel jealous of him that he would be fucking her and satisfying his kinks with such a sexy busty urban woman. He wanted to keep purva for himself but also did not want to deny his brothers the chance to see purva in a nude state and have fun.

Mushtaq said to purva who was still shy from the current situation and resting on his chest "come on purva, everyone wished to see you from the front!". Saying that he caught hold of purvas shoulders and slowly turned her to the front such that she could not hide her pussy with her hands, not that she really wanted to. The entire situation was playing on her nerves and her hairy pussy was slowly steaming with the erotica of the situation. Whenever she was among the slum guys she was used to being taken for granted and everyone would just focus on fucking all her holes as they wished. But now the situation was different as it was her marriage with mushtaq and the fact that he owned her completely now. But this act of making her wear next to nothing and that too in such a crude and shameless way made her feel very hot about herself. She definitely realized the exhibitionist side in her after she started her journey to become a slut and now as she was made to show herself to everyone in a naked burkha she was feeling the hotness of it all. Still feeling shy she had her head hung down as mushtaq turned her over much to the delight of the onlookers and the videographers. Everyone excitedly clapped and laughed as purva stood there objectified to the core as nothing but a sex object made to be lusted at by one and all.

As everyone continued to lustily stare at purva's juicy and jiggly boobs, her beautiful stomach and navel, her creamy thunderous thighs and her beautiful hairy vagina, sajid came up to purva and said, "Purva its so cute to see you being so shy infront of us all maybe because we never saw you feeling shy in front of us at all. But at least raise your head so that you too can enjoy people looking at your ripe nudity!". As sajid said those words, purva slowly raised her head to look at him and then to the crowd. She could see that the everyone was just staring right at her private parts whatever they wished to see of purva's naked body. It seemed like she was a common solution to everyone's horniness as she stood there in her sleazy transparent burkha in front of everyone giving herself up so that all could enjoy and satisfy their inner beasts. She could also see that almost all of them were adjusting their boners in their pants and that made purva blush even more. As purva looked up people started to give her all kinda of compliments like "Bhabhi, I think this dress is made for you, it looks so good on you!", "Bhabhi your boobs look so beautiful in this dress" and "Bhabhi, I guess this is the best present you have ever received from a husband. It is best at least for us!". All of them shared a good laugh as the guys openly complimented purva on her nude body. Purva too loved being complimented in such a way and she too chipped with a shy laugh as others did. Someone from the crowd also shouted loudly, " Bhabhi has so much hair in her pussy, I guess mushtaq bhai will enjoy a good long first night to shave all of it". Many more such dialogues continued as everyone enjoyed purva's start as a slum wife. Purva too slowly began to feel less shy and accept that while she would be a wife of mushtaq and would have to sexually satisfy him, she would also be a feast for all the others in this outfit.

Sajid then came forward and announced to everyone, "Guys its time now for us to handover the gifts as planned for purva. So all those who have gifts for bhabhi, please stand in a queue here. Javed and crew make sure you guys take snaps of purva receiving the gifts and also snaps of them with mushtaq bhai and purva". Saying so mushtaq stepped aside as a few people started to queue up. After javed signalled, the process got underway as one by one each of the queue member came up and gifted something to purva.

The first guy came up to her and introduced himself as Sayyan, "Bhabhi I own a artifacts shop in the next street and even a few ladies from the city come to visit my shop and buy things from my store. Here is my gift to you bhabhi, it is a set of 10 different lockets for your kamarband. Since your locket will be hanging at the front on your pussy, I was thinking this fruits collection will be apt for you. You can hang any fruit over there that will try to hide the real fruit. Haha! Did you like my gift bhabhi?". Purva was genuinely happy for her gift and also felt sleazily hot at Sayyan's words. " Thanks a lot Sayyan. I like your gift very much!". After javed made sure he got a good photograph of Sayyan gifting the set of lockets to purva Sayyan proceeded to congratulate the couple and then he was asked by javed to stand beside the couple for another photo. Next in lworry"as an old man whom purva thought by his looks to be in his mid 60s or early seventies. He was very thin with white hair and he was dressed in typical slum clothes. He was also shaking a bit due to his old age. He introduced to purva as Mastan and told purva that he had been seeing mushtaq right from the time he was born in the slum and that he was like his younger brother. "Beti, I am very happy that such a gorgeous woman will be mushtaq's wife. He deserves it in every way. Mushtaq has fucked all the whores here in salim's garage but none of them do it to please him, they do it just for money. I know that you are not like those whores and I wish that you completely devote yourself to mushtaq and let all his fantasies and desires come true. Given the respect that mushtaq gets here, I am sure that you are feeling privileged to be his wife and get a chance to satisfy him sexually. None of the whores here at the garage show love to us but now that you are mushtaq's wife I hope you love him and give him all the comfort he deserves". Purva listened to the old man's words and passed a friendly smile. She then said, "Yes Mastan ji. I will make sure to keep mushtaq ji happy all the time. Please don't worry". Mastan bhai then took out his gift from his pocket. "Here beti I am gifting you this brand new razor to you. I wish that mushtaq uses this to shave your pussy hair on your first night. All the best beti". Purva took the gift from mastan's hands and showed him her gratitude by touching his feet for his blessings. Mastan wished her "A long and happy honeymoon", congratulated both mushtaq and purva and moved out after taking a snap with the couple.

Next in line was a man probably in his mid forties. He came up to purva and introduced himself as Sultan. "Hello bhabhi, I work at a local commodities shop and I wish to gift you a local oil that is used for a good skin tone. I know that you don't need any cosmetics as you are so sexy already but I wish the best for mushtaq bhai and so this gift". Saying that sultan passed the gift to purva who took it with great humbleness. Javed clicked the photo of purva receiving it from sultan's hands. Purva asked further, " Sultan ji can you tell me how to use this oil?". "Bhabhi you just to massage oil on your body and be like that for at least two or three hours per day. You can then take a normal bath. It will make your entire body shine and glisten", replied Sultan happy to explain purva about his product. Purva thanked him for his gift after taking a snap with the couple he too left. A few more guys showed up and each of them gifted purva what they thought would be ideal for purva to begin life in the slums. One of the guys also gifted her a strip of ipills for her thirty days stint as mushtaq's wife. Purva was very happy at the warmth shown by one and all and thanked them all.

After the entire gifting ceremony was over sajid came forward and told to purva in front of the crowd, " Purva I hope you liked the gifts. I have arranged for these gifts so that you don't need to buy anything else to live in the slums. We wanted you to feel like you belonged to the slums since forever and so we wanted you to have only the bare minimum just like the dress you are wearing. And true to your marital status everything else you need will be shared by mushtaq. I am sure you will love the experience as mushtaq's dear wife!". Saying that he congratulated both once again and took a pic with the couple. He then invited everyone to gather around the couple so that they all had a couple of pics with purva and mushtaq. After that it was time for the party to begin. Loud music was played that showcased some gaudy bhojpuri songs. The local liquor was being served and everyone started consuming it and started dancing happily on the occasion of their brother mushtaq's marriage. Mushtaq too joined in on the liquor and dancing. Purva too wanted to celebrate her marriage but was way too shy to dance with her attire in front of all the perverted men. But soon enough a couple of guys came and dragged her in to the crowd. Everyone whistled as purva too shook her feet to the beats and the loud bhojpuri music. As purva danced along with the crowd with mushtaq dancing beside her, everyone's gaze was fixed on purvas ripe mature parts. As she gradually started to sink in she started to dance pretty heavily and as a result her boobs were shaking vigorously and so was her ass. It was such an erotic sight for everyone to see a beautiful rich and sultry housewife like purva dancing in their own slums to such music. Never in their dreams had anyone thought such a thing would happen to them but here was purva dancing like a true whore. As everyone became tipsy with the local brandy that was served in abundance they began to enjoy purvas free show more and more. Her boobs were jumping up and down and sideways as she tried to match the beats of the songs being played. Mushtaq too was drunk enough and he was getting hornier looking at purva dance shamelessly in front of everyone. He loved how everyone was lusting at her nude parts. As both of them danced the crowd urged mushtaq bhai to dance as a couple to the song. Mushtaq took the opportunity and tightly grabbed purvas boobs from behind and then danced with her to the tunes. Everyone cheered on and clapped as mushtaq kept pressing purvas boobs roughly. At one sequence of the song he also gave a couple of slaps to purvas ass that sank with the beats of the song. He then turned her towards him and then gave her a good long lip kiss that smeared purvas face with saliva. The whole crowd loved mushtaq's acts as all of them urged him to continue doing so. Purva too enjoyed the moment thoroughly as she was happy on her special day as well as hot about how things were moving. She knew everyone was elated to see her dancing in such a vulgar way to such provocative songs, her boobs jumping in all directions. It was like a dream come true for all the folks at the slum that day.

After a few more songs and as people consumed more and more liquor, everyone wanted purva to do a solo dance on a few songs. After it was decided everyone stood in a circle around purva too see her dance to songs. Javed and his crew jumped right inside the circle to capture purva's dance and the erotic sight of her private parts as she danced in a close up view. As the whole gathering waited for the songs to resume, a fast beat song was played that required purva to dance furiously to match the beats of the song. Though purva had never really danced before she tried her best to keep pace with the song. As a result her whole body took up various erotic and vulgar poses and her big boobs were shaking vigorously. As the whole crowd continued drinking and perversely licked their lips to purva's sexy dance in her birthday suit, she was beginning to feel hotter and hotter. She feeling really sexy to dance in front of all of them to entertain them as javed and his crew managed to capture all of her private parts. Her jumping boobs, her hairy pussy and her whole sweaty body were all captured in the video. As only fast beat songs were played purva continued to dance like a true slut shamelessly as everyone cheered and clapped. They passed comments at her as she danced forgetting completely of her true identity. Now she seemed like nothing but a bar dancer in the slums that was paid money to entertain the crowd with her vulgar dance moves wearing next to nothing.

After dancing at full pace for two more songs purva was trying to catch her breath. Sajid asked the music to stop aa everyone applauded and whistled for purva's commendable dance effort. Mushtaq came forward and hugged his wife and then gave her a deep lip kiss while roughly squeezing her boobs and slapping her ass. He was clearly under the influence of liquor and the erotic sight of his wife dancing vulgarly in front of the whole slum crowd.

As the music subsided mushtaq went to have a word with sajid. They both whispered something to each other after which sajid announced to the whole crowd, "Guys, mushtaq bhai would now like to take purva to the garage and start their first night now. You can continue drinking but mushtaq bhai and purva will leave now to celebrate their first night". Once again the whole crowd clapped in unison as they all wished mushtaq and purva for their marriage. The couple thanked everyone as mushtaq then lifted purva in his arms to carry her to salim's garage to start his first night with purva. He had been really impatient right since purva became his wife to get a taste of her soft pussy and wanted to fuck her soon. Sajid and a couple of others followed the couple to the garage to take care of the proceedings and customs as mushtaq wanted. As mushtaq carried purva in his arms to salim's garage he kissed her continuously and licked her nipple over the transparent burkha. Mushtaq was reeking of alcohol but purva being the slut that she was loved it anyway. She was excited to experience the raw sexual appetite of mushtaq and boy she wanted to get destroyed. Ever since the first time Mushtaq fucked her she knew this man had a very high sex drive and now she was going to be subjected to it all. She was waiting for all of it to start and she wanted to please mushtaq as his true wife serving him of whatever kinks and desires he had. For the next 30 thirty days she was going to be completely used by this old construction worker as his wife and sex toy. Every mole of her body was now his and she loved the sensation it gave her.
[+] 6 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply
Update as u have script
[+] 1 user Likes Sexual animal's post
Like Reply
Hello jesus
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
full story ?
Like Reply
I have full story!! Can I post it??
[+] 1 user Likes Rajeshcfnm's post
Like Reply
S do Post all n also continue
Like Reply
What do I get from it?
Like Reply
Nothing ur Just sharing !! Jesus Christ
Like Reply
I need some story list ! And some story pdf dats all I ask!!
Like Reply
Which story do tell I love hear
Like Reply
I need some list of best exhibitionism stories in Eng !
Like Reply
And also Indian exhibitionist stories
Like Reply
1.Urban girl in a village by rosh21 - literotica
First 2 parts are not based but relatively on exhibi
2.home alone - by Prachi asstr
3.streaky confessions- urban slut
4.a trip to ecr late night adventure- by don't knw Indian sex stories
5.sameena does dares - Literotica
6-am I angel or devil - by deepthi0312 Indian sex stories
This story has lots of exhi bt nt only based on exhi
7.on Literotica go to tags and select exhibition n voyuer u will see lots of English stories
I don't know abt English stories written by foreigners
On xossipy I don't find exhi Stories tht much

Also give me too some of list which u like but mention Indian or english story
[+] 2 users Like Sexual animal's post
Like Reply
Hi bro,
Can you please share the update about purva's garriage fuck with slum guys
Also, please share... Main plot of 30days of wife role for Mustaq
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
[+] 1 user Likes The Prince's post
Like Reply
Hi all, I am Poorvika. I guess some of you readers who are active on this forum are aware of me know me from the story Indian wife plays with construction workers. I believe this story started by sir Aurelius needs no introduction. I have been always a patron of the story and I have also contributed to some of the parts of this legendary epic tale of Purva. Unfortunately, it ended prematurely from my end, as well as some of the writers who put efforts into continuing this epic tale. However, I have been getting personal requests from quite a few people asking me to reconsider writing this story. I have to say the erotica potential of this story is simply unbelievable as I reread all the parts of the story once again. Finally, I budged and here I am. I will make best efforts to update the story timely, for which I have a lot of ideas. However, I request you all to politely bear with my writer blocks if any. I am going to continue from where the writer vista01 left off as this is where I can imagine there’s a lot of potential to mould the story. Please mind that there will be small changes going forward from vista01’s story however I deem fit.

The current situation is, Purva’s been married to Mushtaq and she’s going to spend the next 30 days as his wife in their house in the slums. She is set a wide variety of rules by her husband Mushtaq who loves to humiliate her and make the most of their married time. Purva of course knows the perverted sexual pleasures Mushtaq has in subjecting purva to all sorts of vulgar and obscene things and she in no way objects to them. She loves to be a part of all of them and satisfy this old man’s sexual kinks in all ways possible. Purva and Mushtaq had started off their married life yesterday. After having their first night yesterday at Salim’s garage right after their marriage, purva had settled in comfortably. Today, their second day as husband and wife, they were expecting guests in the evening, for a night of revelry and round of cards with Mushtaq’s and purva’s dear friend Sajid. Sajid, of course the pivotal character in turning purva to the stupid slut she is now, took great pride in convincing her to marry Mushtaq before he left for Dubai mostly for good. He had earlier called up the couple informing that he and some of his friends would be visiting their abode for a celebration party of Mushtaq and purva’s marriage, kind of a get-together. Mushtaq and purva were now in the market to buy chicken and the plan was to have good yummy chicken for their beloved guests. purva was dressed in a flimsy black transparent burkha. It did nothing to cover purva’s delicious and ripe mature parts and all of her assets were openly visible. Of course, Mushtaq wanted to do this chicken-shopping in mid-day so that there would be no way to hide purva’s ripeness to all and sundry. With the sexual tension inside her loins quite high, purva was dripping continuously. The oil on her vagina hadn’t helped her cause and a visible wet patch had been formed clearly on her burkha were her pussy was secreting awesome sex juices uncontrollably owing to the erotica of the situation. She was in the middle of the clumsy and trashy slum market with all sorts of people around her. Her hubby’s hands were tightly grasped on her waist curves and Mushtaq immensely enjoyed the humiliation that purva was going through. Men all around, who were mostly the working class at the market were now murmuring loudly and openly ogling purva’s naked attire and the things it did not cover, which was whole of purva. While all the women around, which also consisted of the elite class of the slums took to disapproval and they threw looks of disgust at purva who was freely parading in the market without any clothes, or rather just a burkha which showed all of her private parts. purva was going numb and her senses were taking a hit as she realized the situation.

“bhayya ji, yeh murga kitni ki hai?”, she asked Nazir bhai on her husband’s urging to do so. Nazir bhai was one of the longer inhabitants of the slum and purva guessed that given his looks which consisted of a rugged face and heavy white facial hair, he was probably older than her dear husband. Nazir of course, much like Mushtaq was an informal senior figure in the slums and he had quite a lot of respect especially in the market. It was an open rule that what Nazir bhai said prevailed as far as the market was concerned. One of the prime reasons this market was so big and catered to all sorts of domestic supplies for the people of the slum was Nazir’s humbleness and hard-work. People knew that Nazir had worked a lot for the welfare of the market which now provided employment for a lot of the people of the slum. People of course respected him a great deal for that. He was often regarded as a tough person to deal with, known to not conceding at all if he thought what he said or did was right. He was also instrumental in leading a strike with the local panchayat long time back and was regarded as a very tough player when it came to negotiating. He had an air of toughness almost bordering on disrespectfulness and mockery with people around him, though in a hilarious way. purva did not know any of this when she first interacted with him then, but later on as Mushtaq and purva spent time cuddling in the late nights after their fuck sessions, when they would talk about random things.

“Woh bataunga, par pehle tera naam bata mujhe”, he replied to purva, lusting over her entire unobstructed luscious body. “Purva”, she replied back with a respectful smile. Crowd had already gathered around purva at Nazir’s hut. This place was probably the most crowded, as Nazir was widely considered to deliver the best chicken around in the market, but primarily the crowd was there to see the beautiful lusty damsel purva in her pure self. Everyone settled in for a good view as they saw purva exchanging conversation with Nazir bhai, while Mushtaq tightly grabbed her waist to protect her from other’s gropes and also to signify his authority around the whore.

“Achha, sahi naam hai, par mujhe tujhe kuch aur bulane ka maan karta hai…koi dikkat hai usse tujhe?“, Nazir said. purva wore a confused smile, as Nazir winked at Mushtaq. Mushtaq just smiled at purva and said, “poocho unse ki kya bulana chahte ho mujhe..”. “ji, kya bulana chahte ho mujhe?”. Nazir smiled wickedly and said, “hmmm…mujhe lagta hai tujhe randi bulane chahiye, par aakhir tum humare Mushtaq bhai ki biwi ho, toh aur thoda achha naam sochta hu…”. Men all around had a slight giggle over Nazir witful words. Purva blushed slightly, enjoying her humiliation. She turned to Mushtaq and gave him a shy smile as Mushtaq too laughly slightly hearing Nazir’s words. Nazir raised a cooked chicken that was lying to his side and said, “tum aise hi ho, pura rass bhari murga aur puri nangi“, saying that he broke into a loud laughter that also elicited laughs from the men around. purva was certainly being humiliated by this old man, but she liked to be a part of it for sure. She was feeling strangely naughty as she was subjected to such verbal humiliation in her nude attire infront of all the cheap men and even infront of his husband. He loved how perverted the situation was, as everyone enjoyed the setting that transpired at this time of the day. “chalo, fir tumhara naam rakhte hai purghi, purva aur murghi ko milaake”, he said winking at Mushtaq. purva blushed at his creativity as the crowd around reacted with applause. “chalo, ab tumhara naam to rakh diya, ab bolo kitna chicken chahiye purghi tumhe?“. purva replied saying that she need about a couple of kgs. Nazir said, “mujhe lagta hai jo murghi mere saamne khadi hai, uska rate iss murghi se bohot kam hoga, kyu Mushtaq bhai?”, he said to Mushtaq. purva was feeling very hot with humiliated treatment she was being subjected to with so many men around, and not a single hand on her ripeness except her husband’s. It was clear that Nazir had the air to say such demeaning things to purva right infront of his husband, knowing that it was all in good spirit. Of course, he certainly knew that Mushtaq would always react favourably to this treatment that Nazir was subjecting purva to. It was definitely doing something to all their kinks. Mushtaq replied, “Nazir bhai, abhi yeh murghi meri hai, aur iska rate ab bohot badh gaya hai..“, he said laughingly. All the others including Nazir had a hearty laugh about it, while purva just blushed red with embarassment. The chatter continued for a bit as Nazir and Mushtaq exchanged chatter with each other. The only acknowledgement that purva received was occassional stares on her boobs and pussy, while people all around her had their eyes glued to all of her body parts. Some were lustily looking at her face and she knew had Mushtaq not been with her, they would not refrain from doing things to her. Finally, Nazir gave the chicken to purva. She thanked him verbally, but Mushtaq urged her to touch Nazir’s feet as a mark of respect for the old man. Even though it surprised purva to an extent that Mushtaq asked him to do that infront of one and all, she hardly liked to protest him anytime and anywhere to any of his commands, and even more so infront of the crowd where she wanted to display herself as a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband. purva obeyed her husband’s commands as bowed down to Nazir’s feet and touched his feet, “assalam alaykum Nazir ji”. As she bent down, the crowed made sure to get behind her and get a good look at purva’s asshole and her huge ass that was open for the world to see. Mushtaq enjoyed how she was being objectified and enjoyed how perverted he felt about the whole thing. Nazir laid a hand on purva’s head and beamed with happiness at Mushtaq’s gesture of asking his near-naked wife to bow him and touch his feet. He of course knew the whole backdrop of who purva was and how she came from a rich background, and he loved how Mushtaq was humiliating his wife, asking her to bow down and touch the feet of a slum dweller. Nazir put his palm on her head and said, “chahta hu ki tumhare tan se mera bhai humesha k liye khush rahe, assalam alaykum randi”, while he lightly fiddled with purva’s right boob and nipple. purva blushed a little and as they turned around to leave, Nazir slapped purva’s ass lightly over her transparent burkha. Nazir’s action elicited a round of laughter from the crowd as purva turned around to give a shy and womanly smile to her perpetrator and waved a good-bye. It was certainly a unique lusty experience for purva and her vagina continued to leak sex juices more and more.

As they got back on the cycle with purva sitting infront of Mushtaq, Mushtaq said to purva, “randi, tujhe ganda toh nhi laga na? Nazir thoda aisa hi hai…woh kuch bhi bol deta hai sab ke saamne”. purva of course did not want to disappoint her husband by saying something that meant she wasn’t taking it in her stride. She of course was embarrased at what Nazir had to say to her demeaningly infront of the cheap crowd and expected him to stay put infront of her husband, but of course that was the way it worked. And it pleased Mushtaq to see his whore being humiliated like that, and purva knew he loved to see her in such situations. And it was not like she completely disliked it, she was sure she loved being humiliated like that, but just that it was too brazen. Of course, she knew Mushtaq had such kinks, and if he loved doing such things to feel happy, she would do it anyway. “Arre nhi Mushtaq ji, mujhe ganda nhi laga…achha hi laga…aap dono achhe dost ho?”. “Haan achhe hi dost hai…woh mere se 5-6 saal bada hai, aur hum bachpan se yahan rehte the, toh dosti toh ho jaati hai”. purva was frankly quite fascinated that his husband knew all of them in the slums, and that made her a very important figure, quite literally, in the slums. It seemed like everyone in the slums knew of his marriage even though all had not attended it. It made her feel kind of special.

Mushtaq and purva reached their home with purva carrying the bag of chicken. Mushtaq left his cycle by the side of the house as he usually did and asked purva to remove the burkha. purva did so and asked her husband to hang it on the rope in such a way that the large wet patch was on the outside to the sun, so it would dry faster. Of course, purva had an idea that she probably won’t be needing it later if they remained indoors throughout the party, but just in case, she would be needing it if they planned to take a stroll outside later.

After entering their abode, Mushtaq closed the door and proceeded kiss his wife on her lips and administered the usual slaps and gropes on his wife’s naked boobs and ass. The ride to and from the market had left both of them sweating, purva even more than usual as she felt flimsy of not taking a bath today. She was glad the oil had dried up quite a bit owing to her secreting sex juices as she wiped them with her hands while her husband had her way with her for a couple of minutes. Mushtaq then proceeded to spread her legs wide right beside the door. He slapped her cunt roughly a couple of times while purva tried to balance herself on account of the sudden lustful treatment by her hubby. purva found herself becoming mute with euphoria as she just felt losing all of herself to mushtaq and his rough exploiting acts as he finger-fucked her right there as she stood awkwardly trying to balance herself with the support from the door. Mushtaq gradually increased his pace and loved the look on his dear wife who was now on the verge of crying with happiness. She loved how speechless she was as she just looked into her husband’s eyes proud of the lust and desire for her that she invoked in him. Finally, after a minute of rough finger-fucking purva subsided into oblivion, as she had her third orgasm of the day. She fell into Mushtaq’s arms as he kissed her again and again, smothering saliva all over her face. “Tujhe itna pyaar karta hu randi, mein”, he said and continued kissing her as purva slowly regained her composure after the orgasm. “Thank you Mushtaq ji, mein aap ki hu aur mujhe isee jyaada pyaar chahiye”, she said with love and the couple hugged each other not caring for the sweat on each other with Mushtaq running his hands over his wife’s bare back and ass. “Mushtaq ji, 4 baj gaye hai abhi, aap ek kaam karo…bohot pasine aa rahe hai aap ko, aap naha lo…achha lagega aap ko, mein chali murgha tayyar karne aap ke doston k liye”, she said to her husband. “Thik hai raand, achha banana murgha, sajid ko bohot pasand hai…“. “Haan ji, zaroor”, she replied. Mushtaq proceeded to take a bath after kissing his wife one more time roughly on her lips. purva blushed continuously as she took a strange and severe liking to her new married life and the lust her husband showered upon her. She wiped the saliva off of her face with her hands. She wasn’t sure how Mushtaq wanted her to be around the guests. She was almost sure that she wouldn’t have to wear anything as Mushtaq had already commanded her that she wasn’t supposed to wear anything at all inside the house, no matter what. So, she was almost sure she was going to remain naked for all of Mushtaq’s friends to see. But she was also not sure if Mushtaq would ask her to wash her face and put on some makeup for their friends. Of course, Sajid had already seen her naked and it wasn’t a big deal for her to be nude infront of him, but she did not know who the others would be. Sajid told her over phone that they hadn’t met her so she would probably be exhibiting her nude body to new men in the slums. She was certainly starting the exhibitionist side in her these days and the thought of having to be openly naked infront of cheap strangers she hadn’t met would be very erotic, she thought.
[+] 3 users Like Rajeshcfnm's post
Like Reply
To get updated more !! I need some more stories! Stories were wife is humiliated nude , having affair with servants, like dat!!! Walking nude in road etc
Like Reply
If u have do say I too wanted like tht kind of stories other than this
Like Reply
Banana muffin by ylts one of the best Indian exhibitionist story
Like Reply