Adultery Life of joy
Rainbow 
This story is full of sexual activity and hardcore, blackmailed, romantic and forced. The most important thing is this story is fully based on fictional and personality showed are to based fiction one.....

Characters, 

Dr.Shruthi - Doctor practices in her multi-speciality Hospital and hold 55% shakes of power of rights in the hospital. Age - 29 Married having one kid.

Dr.Sam - Doctor practices in the shruthi hospital, holds up MD of the management position. Sam was married to shruthi and happy living with the kid.

Vicky - owned his export business and manage some of his father position in other business and hold 30% shakes of shruthi multi-speciality hospital. Age 26 single having a lot of sexual relationship with girls.

Pooja - Vicky's assistant (PA) she used to manage all meetings and other business things with Vicky. Pooja age 24 she used well by Vicky and managed to hold it a secret but all employees of Vicky's office employees known she was shaved of Vicky.

Dr.Mounika - shruthi's childhood friend, she was working in shruthi hospital itself, she was a bit chubby gain some weight, after her childbirth. Age 29 having a kid. 

Mano - Mounika husband doing business.

Hema -  HR head at Vicky office, Age 36 hot milf.

And a lot more characters will be added an ongoing updates 
[+] 4 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start and nice plot go ahead bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Expecting a hot saga
[+] 1 user Likes HunkLaunda's post
Like Reply
Rainbow 
Update 1

Shruthi & Sam

Shruthi alarm clock sounds near side table slowly hit on the clock to stop it, opened her eyes slowly saw her husband sam was spoon hug here. Shruthi took Sam's hand's out from her robe which over her tits. Shruthi adjusted her robe walked out from the bedroom goes to her mother in law room saw both of them was asleep well her kid was closer to her mother in law.

Shruthi wakes up sam for jogging both of them changed there dress goes out for jogging. Shruthi tells your brother to come early for today's meeting. Yeah, Sam needs to remember that to him.

Monika & Mano

Monika waked up from bed nude search for her nighty which her husband thrown aside yesterday night, she got a refresh changed to track pants undo the yoga mat started doing yoga.

After some time mano wake up saw Monika in yoga gesture, he got a refresh to come out from bath saw Monika done her yoga. Rolling the mat back from the floor, Mano grab her kiss her neck baby, I want to fuck you harder now. Idiot hubby leaves me I need to bath and make breakfast also. I am getting a late Mano, but you did not answer about it, Monika. 

I am fear about it, dear, come on darling just say yes and I will handle it safely without any problem and completely secret between us. I needed some more time thinking about it darling, come on babe you saw his body and dick how large his one and you say that you want him. But now what happened?

Mano 1st you meet him today and come we can discuss further in the evening. Monika and Mano have a lip lock suddenly room door open saw her mother in law with there kid. Monika got ready and leave for duty to hospital.

Vicky

Pooja was under Vicky body his dick was still in her half erected, pooja wake up in the phone call, that was from Vicky personal phone was ringing he grabs from the side table saw its shruthi in the display.

Vicky... Vicky... Wake up you got a phone from your sister. Hmm, Vicky grabs a phone from pooja attend the call. Hello.. Hey, it's shruthi. Yeah, tell what the issue.. Nothing else comes the right time for the meeting, please... Hmm okay bye.

Hey, bae come on aaaaahhhhhh, after see you nude my dick full goes up dear, aaaaahhhhhh Vicky I can feel it inside me. He fuck her pussy one more round pooja was moaning harder, later both of them have a bath jointly under the shower she has one more round in her pussy she littery becoming a slave for Vicky.

Vicky got ready saw some message on the business phone and saw one message on the personal phone. It's from the web chat dude can we meet today if you're free?
Vicky reply back yeah, dude we can meet today afternoon I'm free!! You choose the place of meeting bye dude.

Pooja comes with meeting files both of them leaves to the hospital for a meeting. Enter the hospital Vicky was watching the activities of staff and patients. Vicky and pooja watched some issues going on the in-between manager and patient. Pooja waits here Vicky intrudes between asking issues on... 

The manager says sir, they don't pay for an operation for there son, but they ask as do operation first sir. Okay, don't worry about payment. I will pay the amount for operation sir you son will be fine and come back well. Manager tell doctor to get ready for the operation. Yes sir...

What happened pooja why you're looking at me strangely? You do a good thing too!! Yeah, bae suddenly say Monika in lift hey dude what's up? Nothing just comes to attend meetings. Okay, Vicky catch you later my floor comes bye. Bye. Why you're looking at her in lastly eyes. No pooja. You tell a lie I saw your eyes on her in lust feeling only I know it. Yes, she is my dream or crushes to have her at least one time to enjoy her from my childhood. What from childhood? Yeah pooja she and my sister are friends I know her well before itself.

Reached the floor, read the message in web chat. Saw a hotel address at 3 pm. Pooja notes a meeting at 3 pm and it's personal. Yeah noted it, sir. We enter the meeting saw Sam & shruthi and other directors on board. 

At 3 pm 

Reached the hotel goes made a call on a number I were waiting on 2nd floor went to the floor nap back on the shoulder by someone I turn and shocked. It's Monika husband Mano. He too shocked and freeze. Dude your the one white devil. Mano down her head bit upset but I'm so happy to see him.  He struggles to speak yes dude I monster dick. Come on dude let have a chat sit here, I order to bring two cups of the Coffee, what's up dude. 

No, Vicky, it will not work out sorry I have to leave. Come on dude because you know me that why you leave here. Not like that Vicky!! Then.... Dude think about it you know me and I know you and Monika. We three are going to have fun together and the cool thing is we three knows each other no problem it's all safe. But Monika will not accept it with you, Vicky. Sir coffee yeah but dude you can completely safe with me, right? Yeah, Vicky, I know but the problem is Monika doesn't accept it come on dude makes her accept it you can dude. 

Dude, you can trust me than anyone I knew that Vicky but I needed to share it Monika and she is the one who has the right to accept it or reject it. Yeah, dude but I promise you if you made it then we three have a lot of fun as a threesome pair. I knew Vicky but you have to promise me that even if Monika rejected it you have to keep it as secret.  Yes, dude definitely I will don't worry.
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
execellent story bro
Like Reply
waiting fir big updates what will happen next
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 12:25 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Good start and nice plot go ahead bro

thanks
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 12:51 PM)HunkLaunda Wrote: Expecting a hot saga

party2.gif
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 02:28 PM)Rajuhyd Wrote: execellent story bro

yourock
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 02:29 PM)Rajuhyd Wrote: waiting fir big updates what will happen next

devil2 banana banana banana sex
Like Reply
when is,next update
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Update 2

Mano

Oh shut, fuck off Mano it's Vicky for the past 6 months your talking with him and shares all personal secret to him even myself and Monika has been showing the nude video and pic but one good thing is you never showed the faces. Idiot Mano but now Vicky know it's you and Monika was that couple in web chat omg I'm fucked up today.

I have to plan for that and make a decision and then only talking about it to Monika.

Vicky

Damn, it's Mano and Monika it going nice if Monika accepts it soon I owned Monika as my whore forever. Let wait and watch...

Pooja comes to cabin sir, I leaving for my train okay bae take care going to miss you for one week. Haha don't lie I know you never miss me okay bye sir. 

HR head Hema calls on the intercom, Vicky are you free to see them yeah I will come to your cabin wait. Goes to the Hema cabin saw 3 girls standing on the corner of the cabin. These are the girls I looked at each every girl and leave to my cabin. 

Hema comes back to my cabin, Vicky you saw them yeah use 3rd and 1st for investors client purpose, make an offer for 2nd girl and if she agrees for the deal move from her team to the management division, later I'll inform to you Hema.

Hema today you're looking so gorgeous, darling oh really Vicky yeah darling this saree which I gifted for you right yeah Vicky you remember it. Yeah, darling okay are you free today Hema? Yeah, Vicky. Okay, come to my home tonight. 

Mano & Monika 

Monika changed to nighty surprised to see her husband very quiet and thinking something. Turn off the light pull the blanket laid closer to him.

Mano - hey Monika 

Monika- what happened your silent and thinking something!! Any business problem

Mano - Not that darling

Monika- then what you meet him?

Mano - yeah, I'm thinking of him only

Monika - saw Mano face in sadness feel. What happened mano?

Mano - Nothing 

Monika - (something is wrong) who was he?

Mano - It's Vicky

Monika - which Vicky!!

Mano - shruthi brother

Monika - what the fuck mano

Mano - don't get anger darling

Monika- it's shruthi brother, idiot!! how can I stay cool?

Mano - please we both talked it, we agreed for it.

Monika - what the fuck you guys are Mano!! He agreed for it.

Mano - listen he agreed for a threesome, and he will be our trusted and safe person too darling.

Monika - But I can't agree for it, no way it possible to do mano sorry. 

Mano - listen darling I have a huge plan over Vicky using him I can get my business to the next level.

Monika - you don't know about Vicky!! mano

Mano - I have a plan to use him for our benefits

Monika - it's a high-risk Mano, he is very clever and intelligence in the business matter then shruthi even she asked to deal with the problem he faces.

Mona - No darling he can't find out trust me.

Monika - okay darling I trust you.

Mano - can I say yes for relationship

Monika - yeah mano.

Vicky & Hema

Oh, my hot milf arrived home before me, oh delightful to see the preparation darling have our champagne two round, Hema was looking for action with me, I pull her pallu and removed it completely form her, undo her petticoat knot it falls I push her to mirror removed her blouse and bra, Hema was standing on nude completely with just her ornaments on and her mangalsutra. I was watching her hot milf structure in the mirror she has gained some weight after our last action a few months back. 

Hema turns to me undo my dress complete taken my dick in her hand rubbing it pulls back the foreskin and view my dick head, licking with her tongue and jerking off my dick her tongue rolls on over my dick head, taken in her mouth suck and taken my whole dick till her throat, I slowly push my dick in and out in the mouth fucking her my grab her head she took for some time started to have difficulties to breathe I was close to cum in her, Hema hit my thighs to stop I grab her hair for support push more in and out very closed to the climax to hit my cum in her mouth. Grab her closer my dick head was in her throat splashed my cum in her throat after she swelled in released her head pull out my dick from her mouth.

Hema laid down on the floor taking fresh air and breathing well. Vicky, you have to this to young girls, not with me, oh no sweetheart only you can hold for more time, not young girls your pro-Hema. Push her to the bed suck her tits and nipples makes some good love bite marks over her tits she shouted in pain and moaning. Later I fucked her in doggy, missionary and cowgirl position of three rounds and have sleep.
[+] 2 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Nice start and plot keep going
Like Reply
Not good
Like Reply
Superb and sexy update
Like Reply
Super bro. Nice going and wonderful story
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
(04-11-2020, 06:24 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Nice update