Fantasy actress fantasy stories
I am a rich business man aged 25. As I am in rich society its common there to enjoy women around but I have a problem. Though I get sexually aroused by women but can't move close to them due to shy n fear. So to correct it I get a contact of a treatment center. The treatment center is run by south actresses and they will do this in free time. The head of the dept is Anushka

I make a huge payment n arrived in airport. I have been told that I will be received by 2 ladies in airport. Now I saw two gorgeous ladies holding the board with my name. They were Tapsee and Anjali
Both Anjali n Tapsee r dressed in Saree’s. 

[Image: 1srbgxc]
[Image: 2gBvQDy]

Tapsee: hello sir. I am Tapsee n she s Anjali. U might have seen us i n movies. 

Tapsee shake hands with me. Meanwhile Anjali dragged me hugged me giving a soft press with her big boobs

I was shocked with a hug and was waiting for another one. Unexpected lay Tapsee dragged n gave a hug. But this time I missed the softness I had with Anjali but Tapsee hug was different. Meanwhile her skin tone n lips made my dick hard.

I was still in the world of hugs comparing the first with second. By that time Anjali took my luggage n started walking in front of me. Tapsee held my hand n we started following Anjali. Anjali swayed her big fleshy ass while walking which gave an amazing view. Tapsee saw my mouth opened n gave a naughty smile
We got into car then my right side was occupied by Anjali n Tapsee was to my left. They compressed me in between in such a way that their shoulders n thighs were rubbing mine.

Tapsee: r u comfortable sir? She asked with naughty face. I couldn't answer in pleasure of their deodorants n body touches

Anjali: Tapsee what about our bet today that we play daily? Guess my bra color dear 

Tapsee: I guess pink Anjali: u lost the bet dear it’s white.

Anjali: hey. How can I show u in front of a stranger (looking at me) 

Tapsee: bull shit. I know how u danced nude in a bar before u became an actress. Now show or I will check

Tapsee: now show me 

Tapsee jumped on me to reach anjali. Tapsee boobs were pressing my thighs. While she adjusted a bit my dick was feeling the softness of her milky flesh. I knew she is doin this wantedly to enjoy the hardness of my dick. Immediately she dragged anjali saree n pulled her blouse down. Now I could see half of the left boob of anjali packed in pink bra

Tapsee: u cheat. I knew u will lie. Now I won. 

Anjali was not even attempting to set right her blouse n saree. 

Anjali : u insulted me . let me do the same to u. Now anjali fell on me in the same way tapsee did. But this time my dick was spitting precum because 

anjali boobs were much softer to my dick n her nipple buds were rested on it.

Anjali resting her boobs on by dick started pulling tapsee saree. 

Tapsee: stop it anju. U don't have to pull it. 

Tapsee now by herself stripped her saree n said. 

Tapsee: this is what u wanted. My eyes popped out looking her sareelesss. She had avg sized boobs. But her navel was a delight to watch. It looked liked rabbits burrow.

Anjali: u r real white bitch 

Tapsee: yes i am. So now I won the bet n u need to do wat I say. 

Anjali: ya ready 

Tapsee: follow my instructions bitch. Remove ur saree n blouse. 

I was waiting for anjali to follow tapsee instructions. I rellay was desperate to see anjali big hugs. Sorry n anjali removed her saree n started removing blouse hooks.

Anjali turned back n stated removing hooks. My cock was pumping juices in anxiety. She removed her blouse from shoulders n I was seeing her luring back up n down . she slowly turned to front. Wow those were huge melons packed in pink bra. Bra was struggling to hold sustain the weight of anjali boobs. Her wheatish boobs had small moles that were like cherries on cake.

[Image: 94xXRgY]

Anjali now started pulling her bra to adjust the folds. She had naghty expressions which were tempting mee to do something. But as I told iam not dare enough to deal with women. Tapsee looked at anjali boobs. 

Tapsee: anju though I suck u boobs almost every day. Still I get my pussy we whenever I see them. How sexy those pots r? Aahhhhh Tapsee started biting her lower lips.

Anjali was standing in front of me in bra n was bowing her head in shyness. Suddenly brake was applied to the car by the driver. Anjali could notanage to stand and fell on me in such a way that her boobs pressed my face. As my mouth was open, I almost licked her left boobs without my knowledge. After this anjali got up again. She found that her bra was disturbed. Now I could see half of her left nipple out. My dick became hard as rod. Anjali was shy n started erasing my saliva on her left boob.

Anjali: now I will guess ur bra colour tapsee. 

Tapsee: u dont have any chance to guess dear. Today iam braless bitch. Saying this tapsee removed her laced blouse n she was topless now. My mouth was wide open. I was already schoked by anjali boobs in bra n now even bigger shock of tapsee topless . tapsee boobs as I told were average sized. But her colur made them look like filled with milk. Her nipple buds were in pink colour n asking for sucking

I was sweating in the car though ac was at peak. My dick was pushing my underwear away to come out if it. But due to shyness I had to sit silent. 

Tapsee: OK . this is the time to break the silence. Sir r we both hot? I did not reply. Tapsee: pls answer. Else we will ask ur cock the same question. She looked at my pant n the area neak the cock was wet with precum. 
Anjali: OK now answer my questions n u can touch us after that.

[Image: Zd3n2Kq]

Tapsee: OK. Tell me. Whos lips r best among us? 

Me: (without hesitation) yours

Tapsee: thank you. What about boobs? 

Me: anjali 

Tapsee: me too agree. Whose navel is best? 

Me: urs

Tapsee : what abt ass? 

Me: anjali. 

Tapsee: OK . so now r u interested in kissing my lips

I nodded my head saying yes. I just wanted to suck those juciy lips of tapsee. Now tapsee held my hand n I stood up. She slowly came close to me. Now her lips were just an inch away from mine. I wanted to kiss them hard but hesitated in fear. Tapsee was waiting for my action. After a minute of time still I didn't respond. Suddenly anjali pushed me away n started kissing tapsee lips Both started kissing passionately. This was great scene time.I I never had watched girls in sex with each other. Tapsee was being exploited by anjali like man. Her juicy lips were sucked by anjali for sometime . their hands were feeling each others body . Anjali released now n said 

Anjali: this is the way to enjoy the lips . those lips r tempting even an woman. Y not for a man? I understood that I should not wait anymore. I made my mind n hugged tapsee tightly n started kissing her on lips. Tapsee slightly opened her lips n made my lips to enter her mouth. First I did gently. Later I started eating tapsee lower lip like a bubble gum. I bit he lower lip n dragged it towards me. Her lip streched n when I released it became blood red. Again I stared kissing n pushed my tongue in her mouth n started l licking her tongue n teeth then I started chewing tongue too. She was enjoying the pleasure n never dared to open her eyes. I went little rash n bit her lips hard. Tapsee suffered pain n pushed me away though she wanted more.

Tapsee: wow . u kissed amazingly. Best kiss in my life. Ooouch u bit my hard 

Anjali: tapsee I missed dear. But I will not miss my boob sucking from him. My boobs r waiting for his hard pressed. 

Tapsee: but let me start before him. Tapsee went to anjali n stood in such a way that I could not see anjali. But I could sense by sound that they were kissing passionately Tapsee hand was moving in anjali boobs . I was waiting to suck anjali boobs. Now tapsee came to side n now anjali was topless. Her bra was in tapsee hand. She threw it in my face. I the smell of the bra was a mixture of perfume n anjali boobs sweat

I removed the bra from my face liking it. Now anjali came close to me. Her boobs were really big n looked soft . her nipples were big in brown colour. Her nipple buds poked out n were chocolaty. She moved her own hands in her boobs n circled her nipples with her fingers. She made me sit n she stood in front of me. OMG her boobs were touching my head. But I bowed my head due to shyness. I could not take any step. Tapsee: what r u waiting for when u have so fleshy jugs ready to get sucked? I was still afraid Tapsee held my head with her hand n pushed forcefully to anjali's breast. Now my lips were rubbing anjalis right nipple. 

Tapsee : now such her nipple dear. Now I opened my mouth n the nipple entered my mouth. I stater licking the nipple. 

[Image: D1PF9Dc]

Anjali was moaning uuuummmmmaaa. I got my cock over filled. Now I started enjoying anjali boobs myself. While I was sucking left boob I stared pressing her left boob with my right hand I was almost biting her nipple bud. Now I shifted to left boob n started sucking hard.. Her nipples turned little pinking due to my sucking. Later I licked the area between her bib boobs. anjali was unable to control n her moans started increasing. I olucked he rniplles with hand while sucking. She pushed me away n said 

Anjali: stop it now. Aahhhhh. I pushed u because I will cum if I will do this for a sond more. My pussy is over flowing with juices.

tapsee: i was jealous the way he was enjoying ur boobs. now its my chance 

anjali: yes lick her navel dear tapsee: but our destiny is close. he also want to ejoy ur ass 

anjali: let him do both at a time. ur navel suck n my ass massage.

tapsee: ummmmmm. he will tapsee n anjalicame close to me n pushed me to sit.

Now my mouth was close to tapsee navel. she had a milky waist with deep navel. now anjali turned back showing her ass. anjali lifted her saree till her ass.her thighs were strong n bulky. she further lifted n showed her big stuffed ass.

Now i held tapsee waist with both hands on either sides n pressed hard. tapsee waist turned pink with the manly press.Now i started licking her waist above her navel.........

now i slowly licked the area around her navel. anjali held my right hand n paced on her ass cheek n signaled to play with it
nowi started slapping anjali ass cheek. it was fleshy ass that jiggled with every slap. i was now giving hard slaps that made anjali moan abbbbbaaaa. after some slaps i could see my finger prints in red on her ass.but i could not spend more time watching as i was busy in sucking tapse navel.

now my tongue entered tapsee navel n started licking like hungry dog. tapsee moans became louderwhich made me still horny. but those moans made anjali mad n asked me to squeeze her ass cheeks

[Image: B4T11hk]

Now tapse navel was wet n my saliva was drippig ut of it. anjali ass was squeezed like a balloon. all three relaxed for minute. 

Anjali: now i cant stay silent. i need more 

Tapsee: look your cock is trying to come out. let us see that soon 

Anjali sat on knee n started opening my trouser. my inner ware was completely wet n my cock shape was like a rod. Anjali downed my inner ware n my cock came out like a monster

anjali: i want it in my mouth . am thirsty. she held my cock with her left hand like a flower n started fondling skin on it. i loved this movement. next tapsee held my cock n said 

tapsee: even i want it in my mouth but we not supposed to give him blowjob in the beginning as pr instructions. 

anjali: bloody rules who cares. i want it now. anjali pulled my cock towards her. 

tapsee: no anju please tapsee pulled it towards her side they both in fight unknowingly gave to n fro movement

this rubbng in their hands gave super pleasure to my cock which bursted cum when dragged towrads anjali boobs. now the second shot was blown on tapsee face….

Now both anjali boobs n tapsee face was splashed with huge cum which I never let out in my life. I was afraid that they will shout at me for this nuinsense. But to my surprise they laughed looking each other. Anjali now started licking cum on tapsee face. She also licked the cum which dripped on tapsee boobs. Now tapsee face n boobs were shining. Now tapsee started licking cum on anjali boobs especially her nipples wher the cum shooted…….

Anjali: sir please don't tell what happened in car to anushka. We were just supposed to bring u to the treatment center. She asked me like a innocent girl n both started wearing their Sarees. I too dressed up. By this time we reached the destination
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 2

Now the car went to the farm house that was extremely costly and was almost out of city.
Car stopped n we got down. 2 girls came out of the house and were approaching car.
They were the slutty queens Kajal n tamanna.
Kajal dressed in saree. Tamanna in modern dress

I was more happy n almost neglected anjali n tapsee after kaju n Tammy came

Both said at a time welcome to our farm house.

Kajal: I am kajal. U might have seen me on screen. 

Tammy: I am tamanna . Famous both in north n south as sexy actress

Both shakes hand with me. N we 3 entered the building. I was staring at kajal boobs while walking which shakes at every step she put. N more over she was my fav among this generation actresses

Tammy: we will now take u to our team leader anushka.

kaju: WHR is she? 

Tammy: may be she s bathing. 

We went near to bathroom. 

Tammy knocked the door n said. Mam he came. 

Anu: oh. Nice. I am coming

Tammu;: Anu madam. Our guest has arrived. He is here. 

Anu..: oh sorry. I am bathing. Give me a second

I was feeling pressure in my cock as I was seeing Queen of south anushka. with in a second bathroom door opened . Anu came wearing a towel which covered her boobs n pussy. I cant take my eyes from her body which was shining with droplets of water. My eyes licked her thighs which were stiff n well built. Kajal n Tammy smiled at my looks

Anu: welcome to our institute. I am anushka. I also spoke to u on phone.

she came close to me n shakes hand. I was just looking at her red lips that made my cock harder than ever

Anu: sir I wish u all da best to get rid of ur fear. I will deal with u in the final stage..now my girls will take care.

Anu: sir if u don't mind I have work with Tammy in my bath room. I will accomodate nayan for u

Kajal: mam y nayan? Let it be Tammy.

Anu: kajal just obey my order. Wants wrong with nayan? U n nayan should handle sir today

I did not know wat was wrong with kaju. She was not in mood n face went dull.She held my hand n we started moving . I was still dreaming of Anu beauty

Cat fight

Me: kajal y r u sad. 

Kaju: again nayan with me . Huh disgusting.

Me: wats wrong with u both? 

Kaju.: she is a bitch. She snatched a movie from me

we entered a big room. The hall was arranged with beds n had partitions.

Kajal: this is the room where u will have your treatment.

now I saw nayan entering the hall. She got message from anushka to accompany me.

Nayan: hello sir I am nayan. U might have known me. I am famous in south

I shakes hand n saw her from top to bottom. She looked bitchy than actress

Kajal: south? Sir u know even people in north know me. I had 2 movies there.

nayan: 2 movies haha. Acting 1000 movies without proper role doesn't make an actress famous.

Kaju: looks u r jealous on me. Will try to recommend u for a role of maid for Katrina or kareena

nayan: shut up bitch. I hate even to spell ur name.

Kaju: u call me bitch. Wat r u then. A school boy can say wat u r

Kaju: u r bitchy acts r found in news n net daily as headlines

nayan: all know abt u sisters. I heard u give 1+1 offer in the nights

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Kajal: mind ur words slut. I too got news that u were used by simbu like a dog.

[Image: image.png]

Nayan: don't talk abt my affairs. I know ur affair with Krishna vamshi. Ramyakrishna told me how u got offer for ur first movie chandamama

Kajal: vamshi sir recognized my skills n offered me the role. I know how u were beaten by prabhu's wife in a party. She made u naked n make u run nude slapping u

nayan: acting skills doesn't mean giving blow job to director s.

Kajal: directors n hero's r mad for my beauti. They consider me an angel after magadheera

Mayan:how funny. I think ur hero's n directors r blind. Just look at me. I see people rushing to bathrooms when I enter the shooting spot

Kajal: tats because ur ass stinks without wash. Hhhaahha

nayan: stop laughing. U r smile just unbearable. U Angel. I am called angel. See my face.

Kajal: yes ur face. Best place for my dog to piss. just see my face most used wall paper in mobiles

Nayan: haha. Ur face . My ass hole looks better than ur face.my lips with the mole on its top make youth hold their dicks n rub

Kajal: my lips can even make old man cock hard

nayan: have u ever seen boobs like me. So big. ( pressing her boobs by both hands). Every male gets hard for them

Kaju: water filled balloons r not called boobs. See mine . Milky fresh n creamy. Best among all.

ayan; OK kajal. Let's end our battle today. Better if we prove us

Kajal: u mean challenge. I am ready . For anything

nayan: we will have to make sir cum.

Kajal; its an easy for me. I can do it in seconds. I want challenge to be tough.

Nayan: make. it tough. I am better than u in everything. I win for sure

kajal:I can make him cum without physical contact . I don't allow him even to touch His dick. I tie his both hands. Can u to this?

Nayan: ask itself first. I am always ready. But wat is the winning point?

kajal: tat will be time taken by him to cum. Who makes him cum early is winner. The other will be declared as slave to the winner . Do u agree?

Nayan: OK. Let's play toss who is first. But if I am first n if if u copy my tricks n cheat

Kajal: OK we will have seduction room as venue. This will be for 2 days. There will be 24 hours gap for the second candidate. If I get the 1st chance I will make him cum. The show will not be watched by u. We will nominate a judge who keeps the stop watch n declare the winner

nayan: but judge should be neutral. I prefer anushka

Kajal: no probs. Anu was my choice too. 

Kajal n nayan explained this to Anu. Anu now went to cc TV room n sat waiting for this hot contest

nayan: its me. Kajal u have to wait for tomorrow.

Kajal: first doesn't mean victory. any ways all da best. Atleast make him cum by tomorrow. 

nayan: let's see . Get steady for my slavery slut

nayan: sir get ready for my treat. We went to room named seduction room

Seduction by Nayantara 

We entered the room . The room had cameras all around. There was a shower to bath. A big table with fruits chocolates n other food items. There were 2 chairs . One look d like a dentist chair.

nayan[Image: cool2.gif]ir please get nude n sit on the chair. We will soon start the challenge

I hesitated to get nude. Mayan came close n soon removed my clothes n made me stand on underwear

She saw my cock protruding out n some portions of underwear wet.

She gave a naught look 

Nayan: so I think I have already turned u hot. I was silent n felt that even kajal was equally responsible for the hardness

Soon she dragged my panty out n my dick came out oscillating.

nayan: nice one sir. Rules restrict me from touching it.

I sat on the chair bare. nayan came n locked both my hand to the chair so that I cannot shag n cum

There was a border just 5 foot away from me which should not be crossed by nayan. hence no chance for her to touch my body

Some wires of a machine were clipped to my body few places and she turned on the machine. 

Me: whats this equipment. Wat r u doing? 

nayan: don't worry sir. Its a meter that measure the sexual pleasure enjoyed by the man from starting time till coming. Anushka decides the winner by checking who can get highest points. Measure of sexual pleasure decodes the winner not the time

Now setup is ready n even nayan is ready. Anushka from the TV room instructed start that came out of speaker in our room

nayan too state on chair opposite to me.

Nayan; so sir just forget about all other gals. U have a sexy bitch with u now. Enjoy me to the core

nayan: I know I am hot. R my lips hot? 

Me : ya so hot. She started biting her lower lip gently

my cock which was semi hardened at her act

Nayan: I heard many guys cum for myole on my upper lip. Did u? 

Me: yes I did it many times. Tats ur sex appeal. 

Nayan took her tongue out n started making her lips wet with her own saliva
Now her lips were shining with her saliva. This made my cock still hard. Soon she raised her tounge n touched her mole on upper lip with tongue tip n saw me.

Now she rubbed her tongue gently on the mole n applies her saliva to it. Doing it she looked at my cock which was just near to complete hardness

Nayan now took a bunch of grapes in her hand n held it at edge. She raised he hand up n started eating the grapes one by one lifting her neck. This was to tease me. Every time she lifted her neck n got her tongue out n bit the grape. I started pressing the chair handles hard in mood

Nayan started biting grapes one after other. As she was doing I could see her smooth neck area stretched. She wantedly made some grapes fall down which settled on thighs n cleavage

She saw me n said

nayan: do u think these grapes r lucky?

I was saying yes. Before that she removed her saree. N said

nayan: I know they r . Or else they would not have rolled on body like this.

I was watching her boobs opening my mouth. They were like small sized pillows.
She saw my cock n was happy that it was very hard.

ayan: so ur cock says that y liked my body. I will surely make a man my slave with this act. Wanna see them dear? 

I shaked my head soon

She soon stood up n turned back . I could see a big mole near her neck on her back which we usually see in movies. It was looking like cherry on her vanilla body

nayan started opening her hooks of blouse slowly which were on back of blouse. Within no time I knew that she was. Not wearing her bra. Now she posed backless. I could see her back that was wide n it was bitchy as well

My dick was shivering lokking at her back n was awaiting for her turn to see her blossoms. She first removed her blouse completely. N now turned facing me.

Her boobs were bigger than my expectations. They were in fact better than anjali. They were bit some wat down due to their heavyness n gravity. Her nipples were proportional to her boobs. Her nipple buds were thick n bulged. She was looking like a matured aunty. by this scene my cock ejected per cum which made her more happy

nayan: this was the reason y simbu prabu n others r dogs to me. Now u too right? I shakes my head like a dog. I cursed my self for tied up even without chance to smell them

Nayan: for u wanna see them massaged?. U must be. 

She started searching food items on table n picked up a honey bottle from it. She opened the lid n dipped her finger into the bottle n licked her finger wet with honey like licking a cock.

She now put some hone on her boobs both . She now put some honey on her hand n kept the bottle aside. Now she rubbed her both hand n made wet with honey.

She started massaging her boobs with honey. She moved her hands gently n slid them on her soft boobs. Her expression was as if somebody else it doing it. She soon reached her nipples .

She started circling her nipple portion that was brown. She took more honey from bottle n applied to nipples for her pleasure

nayan: what r. U looking at man. U have 2 mountains filled with honey. Just see the mountain peaks.( she was pressing her nipple buds with fingers ). Can u see the road between two mountains?( she passed her hand in between gap of boobs. 

By her words n action I could feel blood vessels on my cock bulging n pumping cum inside. I was at edge

She did not wanted to let my hardness go down. Nayan: wow u r almost at the edge. Feel my boobs man. Think that ur licking them tasting the honey from it. ( she now started pressing them like a auto horn of olden days. ) shout my name naaayan aaaahhhh n cum man. These words from her n her action made me to shout aaaahhh Mayan aahh. N cummed a huge amount on the floor. I closed my eyes in pleasure n released in 3 times .

nayan shouted yeesss as I cummed n looked at my dick releasing cum. She said that's nayan.

now that day passed. i was totally tired with nayan dose. my dick was paining due to heavy erection for long time.

[+] 1 user Likes jeetyin's post
Like Reply
Good bro update ols
Like Reply
[Image: Kajal_nude_154718d91bf8e61f0f.jpg]
Like Reply
please conttinue
Like Reply
eduction by kajal on next day

next day iwas perfectly alright asusual.my dick raised agan thinking of nayan.
now kajal n tammu entered my room with breakfast.

kaju: tammu check if he is ready for my session

kaju: tammu check if he is ready for my session.

now tammu came to me n dragged my short down. now i was bare with my dick out. she held my dick. from her touc it becme rock hard

tammu:ummmm kajal its ready for u. i think he is waiting for u

kajal smiled in shy

kaju: ok sir. come to the same room after breakfast i will be waiting

i had breakfast in hurry n went to same room. by tat time i went she was waiting. she invited me with her cute smile
my dick was ready to salute her movement. but i controlled just to have more fun
i was just on short which she removed them after i entered room

she made me sit o the chair n locked my hands n legs. she plugged macinary for metering my pleasure n informed anushka on phone

Kaju: sir so u r ready to cum for sexy kajal. so forget about my challenge n enjoy me with ur eyes. i believe u will not have chance to miss my body anyway

Kajal took a banana from the table n removed its peel to half. 

Kajal: do u mind if I eat banana? I love this fruit

Kajal: I love banana because it is tasty n lengthy.

Saying this she opened her tongue n started licking peeled area on its sides

Kajal: ummmmm. 

She now circled the top of banana with her tounge like she was giving a blowjob

Kajal: just imagine if ur dick is like banana in my hand. 

She looked at my cock . As she bent her eyes to my dick that too responded getting harder

Kajju: good. So u got it. Its time to eat. S

he moved her tounge over her lipss like how we do before tasting delicious food. She swept her tounge in such a way that her lips became wet n starred glittering due to its red color

Kajal: let me be more professional 

She got up n kneeled down sitting on her knees like cock sucking position. She now with her left hand removed her sulky hair that was falling in her cheeks back. She held the banana with her right hand at its bottom. Now she opened her big mouth n inserted 25% into her mouth. She slowly started moving her lips to n fro. She started moaning ummmmmmmmmm. While meaning she half closed her eyes showing her involvement which made my dick completely hard

Kajal: wow ur dick is so hard . Thank u. 

She then peeled banana to 75 % n said. 

Kajal: one thing this fruit misses is balls which u have. She saw my balls which were also hard due to her words. Now she again closed her eyes n started inserting banana deeper this time which would have touched her throat. Again started sucking it but severely now. While she was doing it her lips almost sticked to the banana n became wide than usual.

She started meaning louder which made sound vibrate the area around. She moaned sexily which produced vibration to my cock

I was about to cum n my cock bulged. She noticed it n said. 

Kajal: hey stop . So soon . U have to enjoy much more. I just want to dominate nayan with more points

After this she kept banana aside on table which was covered with saliva.

Kajal: but I have a question that u need to answer sincerely

kajal: whose boobs r bigger ? Mine r nayan? Be frank

Kajal: sir pls answer frankly. 

Me: to be frank I feel nayan has bigger boobs than u

Kajal: I appreciate for being frank. She leads me by 1 inch. But big doesn't mean the best

Kajal: I think u got it. Even a pig can have big breast but how sexy n hot matters. I call nayan a pig for her big n sagging breast

Kajal: u have cummed for them because u dont know how tight n stuffed boobs look like

Kajal: now I will prove that my boobs are best compared to any other actress in india

Kajal: so its ur duty to control ur cum if u wanna enjoy longer. Don't think that I am boasting. My boobs r masterpiece.

Saying this she dropped her pallu down

I could now see her shape of boobs. They were tighter than nayan’s. Bit of cleavage also seen which was milky. I was more pleased with kajal after comparing her with nayan in mind.

I went scanning town from her boobs. I saw her slender white waist. N saw her deep navel. Her navel n waist were far hot from nayan”s waist which was like that of man. Kajal was in all aspects was dominating nayan.

Kajal: how's my waist n navel? Though I come from north i know how south Indians r slaves for navel. For that reason I made it sexy by growing little fat at my midriff.

Now she turned round showing her ass n sexy back. 

Kajal: I also know my fans r my ass lovers.they love flesh there. Of course who doesn't. 

Now she slapped her ass with her right hand which made her ass oscillate.

She was about to turn I interrupted 

Me: kajal can I see ur ass? Please I will beg u

Kajal: my god. I am happy that u spoke something now. So it was my ass which made ur mouth open. She now saw my dick. It was wet with pre cum which even dripped on the chair I seated.

Kajal: I pity ur helpless situation. U have an angel stripping but can't even touch her.

She now slowly lifted her saree up showing her milky thighs which were like butter coated

I couldnt concentrate more in her thighs as the saree was moving upper n upper like curtains in the movie theatre. I now reached the destination. I could see her fleshy white ass. She was wearing a pink thong which just covered her pussy n ass hole n nothing more. I made my eyes wider for the best look which made me close to cumming. I just remembered the scene in song of nayak when ram charan taps on her ass n she shakes it

Looking at her fleshy ass with shining ass cheeks I was about to shoot the cum. But she noticed n shouted noooo stoppp. With this I controlled . She made a turn n dropped her saree down

Kajal: sir wat is this? Try to control if u want more. 

Me: sorry . I lost when I saw ur ass. 

Kajal: hahahaa. Was it so hot? 

Me: hottest. Believe me . U r a sculpture made of flesh

Kajal: so u wanna see my ass again? U wanna cum for it? 

Me: yes . Please. I can't withstand more. Please I beg u. Show me

Kajal: I understand sir. I know how to satisfy u 

She removed her saree n langa. Now she was standing only on blouse n pink panty. I saw her from bottom to top. I enjoyed her thighs which were neither fat nor thin but well toned. Then I stared at her pussy area . Pussy was covered completely but her lips bulged out which made clear impression on her panty. I could see her pink panty wet near pussy. That told even she was in hot mood

I closed my eyes n shouted. 

Me: kajal please turn n show ur ass. I have decided to cum for it. But I just can't control if I see ur thighs n pussy for one second more. Pls I beg u . Make me cum for ur ass.

Kajal : OK OK. Relax. I know how perfect n sexy my body is. U will definitely get confused which part is best in me. U know I am born to make people cum. 

Saying this she stood silent for a minute n told me to open my eyes

I opened my eyes n was excited . Her ass cheeks were just 5 feet away from me. She was standing just lifting her ass little upper.

I could see her ass cheeks in full HD. They were curved n waxy which made them shine. 

Me: wat r u waiting for kaju. Pls remove the panty. Let me see ur hole 

Kajal: oh y not. 

She undid the lace of the thing which fell down

Bottom lips of her pussy was visible which was also reddish. I now saw her ass hole that was so thight. Most sexy thing of her hole was it looked like a rose bud in pink colour. There was a small brown mole just close to her pink ass hole which was like a chocolate piece on her milky ass

Kajal: so how is my shit hole? My sister says its too tight. She always tries to explore it.

kajal: unfortunately ur hands r tied. So its my job to make it bigger n show it

She held her ass cheeks with her hands n started stretching them wide. With this the ass hole also expanded. Then she left which made it contract. This made her pussy also a bit wide n it turned pink like a fresh rose.She did this few times which made her ass hole n cheeks completely red as if somebody has hit them hard. Now she exerted more pressure n pulled her ass cheeks wide. N moaned aaaaaaahhhh. With this the how became wider n could see the depth of hole to some extent. Looking at her hole n her loud moan I lost control n splashed heavy load which felt on her ass hole. I stopped for a second n shot the remaining load which felt on her pussy lips.

She turned back with a sexy expression n said 

Kajal: thank u. U released more than wat I expected. Did u aim my ass hole? I think some of ur cum went inside it. 

I was still not OK n was out of senses. I just was enjoying her lips movement n expression which made my cock drain out some more cum.

Kajal: amazing. U pumped some more . that’s bonus for my lips I think. I am so proud n confident that I will win the contest.

Result

I was sitting Almost unconscious with tiredness. I was sweating like working in hot sun for a day though the Ac was on. Kajal came close n released my locks. Soon anushka n nayan entered the location

Anu came clapping. 

Anu: great competition. I loved it watching it. Though it was my duty to judge still enjoyed every scene

Anu: before results let me ask our sir how he enjoyed it. Please sir share it.

Me: most amazing moments of my life. Extraordinary 

Anu: thank u sir. I can't say u to speak more because u r so tired. ( looking at my dick)

Anu: so kajal n Mayan u know that looser has to be the slave of the winner. Didu? 

Both said yes

Both were tensed n started looking floor. Anu: winner is decided based on the pleasure level enjoyed by him which has been recorded by the machine. So no place for cheating n partiality. And the winner is KAJAL . As soon as Anu told this kajal jumped in happiness n kissed anushka on her lips. Then she came n hugged me which made my dick semi hard with her boobs touch

Nayan was angry n said 

Nayan: how can this bitch be hotter than me? Looks funny 

Anu: Nayan don't be jealous of kajal. She is definitely hotter than u. No body can cheat the machine. U must accept that she gave better pleasure than u. She took him to peak many times n wantedly stopped.him from cumming. To be frank I had 4 orgasms while watching kajal seduction.

Anu: if u still don't believe it. See this Anu pushed her left hand into her langa till pussy n took her hand out. Now her left hand was wet with her orgasm. 

Immediately kajal came n licked Anu hand which was dripped in liquid.
Like Reply
[Image: praneetha-stills-photos-pictures-stills-55.jpg]
Like Reply
Kajal: lick it bitch.

Nayan went like a dog on her knees n started licking kajal thighs on which the cum dripped. She went near to ass n started licking her ass hole.

Anu: even ur slave is so lucky. Lovely job. So its my pleasure to arrange a party for ur victory. N we shall celebrate with our guest. Be ready for the evening.

Anu: I will gift u both something n its surprise.

After this we walked to our rooms. I slept too much as I had severe cumming
It was around 7 in the evening. I got up n found my dick hard again for kaju. A girl dressed in saree came to me.

It was praneetha

Prani: God evening sir. I am here to invite u to party. if u r ready we can move

Me: ya. Sure. ( looking at her beauty ). But where s kajal?
Prani: she s already there. Lets go

I followed her wantedly so that I can see her waist n ass moving. She was slim n sexy.
While we were walking she saw me many times like eating me. I was attracted by her sexy looks of that fish eyed lady. She stopped n turned to me nsaid.

Prani: I watched video of kajal making u cum. U r dick looks so big. I love it. please give me a chance to suck ur dick for few minutes till party starts. I can see nobody here. So I wanna do it here. Please accept sir. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

I could not say looking at her lips n gave a nod soon. N soon she smiled n sat on knees.

Prani: thank u very much. Pls don't say this to Anu madam.

She downed my short n saw my dick.

Prani: woooooow. Make it hard looking at my cleavage.

She dropped her pallu n gave clear look of her average sized boobs

Her cleavage made my cock hard which was made more hard when she took it in her right hand n massaged it. She looked more happy than me n soon pushed foreskin on my cock back. I thought she would suck it but she started lickng my ball n playing with them. That gave me new pleasure never felt. She took my balls one after the other in her mouth n pressed smoothly with her lips..

She was swallowing them like we do with gulamjamun n rasgulla. My juices were oozing inside with this new play. I was just moaning without much sound in pleasure. After this she licked bottom of the cock and reached the tip. Now she circled the conical portion of my cock with her tounge. Then she opened her mouth wider n pushed it to my cock. Her mouth was so big that almost all my cock disappeared inside.
Like Reply
first she spitted her saliva on my cock tip.Now she started sucking it differently. She sucked it n went back leaving cock out which made it shake up n down. Again she took it in her mouth n released completely making it wet with her saliva…

now prani went too crazy. she inserted her left hand in to her panty. i thought she must be horny. so shes tickling her pussy. while she was inserting her left hand fingers in her pussy her right hand was busy in pushing my cock inside her mouth till throat.

she removed her left hand that she kept in her pussy out. now her fingers were wet with her pussy juices. lookd ike she had masturbated n had orgasm. i was hungry for those juices but her idea was totally different……

prani: what r u looking at? these juices r not for u.

i was confused with her words.

prani: i love to suck cocks applying oil or honey. but we dont have them. so iam using my pussy honey dear. 

she now took her left and started applying her pusy juices in my cock. she again inserted her hand in pussy n did the same work. now my dick was covered with mix of myprecum , her saliva n her pussy juice 

prani: yummmmmmyy. now its ready

prani now looked at dick like a hungry dog n started moving her loose hair away from her face.now she held my cock with both n started licking the juice that she applied. she licked like a kid eating candy ice-cream. she swiped y cock clean n stared twisting my cock with her both hands in opposite directions. this was never experienced thing to me. i could feel my juice pumping to my cock but not coming out. she was commanding my cock now. pranitha was brilliant cock sucker.

now she took my cock again in mouth n started sucking. 

me: prani this is the sweetest torture for my dick. please make me cum. i beg u.

prani: sorry sir. i was just here to take u party. if i make u cum anushka will kill me

me: but u made me mad now. i wont tell her wat happened between us. i promise.

prani: but i think u may have to cum in party for so many actress there. 

me: dont worry. i know about my cock. it will be always ready for the second round if i see so many actress there…

prani: agreed. but if u cum while giving u blow job my saree gets spoiled. itsmy party dress. anushka will com to know about us

now she thought for a while moving her big eyes.

prani: heres the idea. push ur cock deep in my mouth till throat n cum there. i will do the rest

i believed her n pushed my cock till the throat. now she started rolling her tongue on my cock inside her mouth.at the same time she massaged the left over part of my cock. with other hand she started squeezing my balls. i was enjoying 3 actions at a time. i could not tolerate any more n released in prani throat.

she drank the cum soon n started cleaning my cock inside. now she slowly released my cock from her mouth n to my surprise it was clean except her saliva here n there

now she got a call frm anushka.
prani: hey shes angry. we need to hurry. get ready she adjusted her clothes n we started walking towards the party hall.
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTjKz-iQur3dZyLF8HJv...Q&usqp=CAU]

[Image: J6lSy5x.jpg?1]

[Image: ba188d6269d2c633cc7c0b448df1520e.jpg]
Like Reply
After getting call from anushka then we went and entered the hall, it was a big hall…………... I could see many actresses there invited for party………….. I was confused to whom I should see……………………………. All started clapping for me standing. I was shy n feeling like a school boy in between bitches……………

Soon Kajal came to me n received with a tight hug n separated from Praneetha. Kajal hug made my dick again rock hard. I too forgot Praneetha after Kajal agarwal entry………. Kajal was taking me to the centre of hall…………….

As we went to the centre Anu came n hugged both of us n congratulated. Anushka was dressed in a transparent saree which made her cleavage n navel clear…………..Anu held my dick in her hand started massaging it…………… Anushka fleshy palm made my dick rock hard…………….. She was doing this with love………… Suddenly she stopped it n called Praneetha………….

Anushka face turned angry Anu whispered: Prani what did u do? Admit u have sucked his cock. 

Prani: no mam. I didn't 

Anu: don't lie bitch. U cannot cheat me who has dealt with 1000s of cocks. U r stills a beginner. I can also say how u enjoyed the cock n what time u sucked it. I was shocked with her statements.

Anu: Prani open ur mouth n blow air out of ur mouth on my face. 

Prani did this as anu said. Anu smelled cum odor from her mouth.

Anu: it seems u had drunk it too much always naughty……..

Anushka took us to a table where two cakes were kept they were unseen. 

Kajal: Anu cakes so kind of u. 

Anu: just open the cover n see and sir u open the other cake. We opened n get surprised...................

Anu: it says y we celebrate n where he cummed (Kajal ass)

Kajal: I am waiting to cut the dick n taste it. Where is the knife dear? 

Anu: It’s not like that Just give blow job to the cock on da cake. 

Kajal: y not? Really special then she started sucking the cock on the cake for a minute. 

Anu now stopped her n told her to stand...............

Kajal waited for a moment and then the cream shoot out of cake like cum n felt on Kajal face…..

Kajal: oouch aaahhhhhh. what the fuck? Anu u r bitch so sweet then she started licking the cream like cum 

Anu: selfish bitch. Doesn’t u give me? 

Kajal: it’s all yours dear had it.

Now anu came to Kaju n started licking her face with cream……….
Later Anushka called other actresses to the cake. She ordered them with her eyes…………….. They all lifted Kajal and rolled her on the cake table…………... Now Kajal body was covered with cake n cream…………

All the actresses were laughing n enjoying Kajal in cake…………Now anushka took a hand full of cake n pressed on Kajal pussy…………

Anu: Make this cake much tastier with ur cum n u bitch u never wear panty in ur life………….Then she he took more cake n applied on bear pussy of Kajal……………..

other actresses like Anjali, Tapsee, Prani, Tamanna started applying cake on Kajal body where they loved……………like face, boobs, thighs n her folded armpits………….later Anushka pushed her face to Kaju pussy n started eating her pussy cake………………….

Now all other actresses started licking Kajal body like hungry dogs…………. Kajal was almost enjoying the Lesbos gang bang………….Anushka bit her pussy lips for which Kajal shouted………..Tammu was in deep lip kiss with Kajal while Prani was enjoying eating cake on Kajal boobs……….. Tapsee was eating in navel n waist……...Anjali was licking Kajal armpits adding more n more cake……………..

Anushka now told enough bitches we have more things to enjoy in party……………. all went aside n Kajal too got down from table n was wiping some cake marks here n there………….. her body was more covered with saliva of other actresses than cake……………..

Just image how much her body was licked………………suddenly Anushka said wait girls…………We missed her ass……………….. she should be licked there…………Anu again took a big piece of cake n went to Kajal back…………….

Now Anushka kneels n pushed the cake between Kajal ass cheeks………..then she applied on her ass cheeks n ass hole was covered with cake………… Later Anu started eating the cake there……….

Anu: come on sluts. What r u waiting? Tats really tasty so come and have it then other actresses also started eating cake from her ass………. Tapsee was last to eat…………. By this time no cake was there on her ass……………. So Tapsee widened Kajal ass cheeks n licked her ass hole twice. Kajal went wild with moan. other actresses started laughing…………………….

During this cake session I had fun but felt totally neglected…………. It was all fun of girls………. Now anushka told that there is more fun left n for that we need to get seated…………..

There was a nice sofa n other tables……………. Me, Anu n Kajal sat on sofa. Anu take my left n kajal take my right side places respectively…………….
Infront for us there was a stage………….So I expected some stage show going to happen soon………. Suddenly light turned off………………….While lights were on I found a lady on stage. She was slim n tall. I could not see her face. But I too started clapping with other actresses……………………..
She slowly went to the pole that was in the centre of stage……………... I thought she would be some girl from abroad. 
May be an expert dancer………………..Now lights were focused on her face…………She was ... OMG. She was a south star…………………..She is none other than????????????………………

Like Reply
She is the hour glass figure n wide hip beauty Ileana……………….

In the light her big eyes looked like diamonds……………….. Her expression was like a horny bitch………………………… Ileana was dressed in white shirt n pant……………
Suddenly Anu whispered in my ear like that hope u like this Goa golden fish …………….

Me: ya. I love her…………………
Ileana now took the black tie on her neck into her mouth n started eating it shaking her body. Her expression turned wild n was targeting me. Her looks made my dick hard.

Ilu slowly untied her tie with her hand n removed it. But the other end was still in her mouth. She was dancing with tie in her mouth. She started shaking her hips wild for the western music. Now she threw the tie away.

Now she raised her finger n pointed towards Anjali who was seated down……………Anjali came on stage near Ilu………………Ilu told something to Anjali……………Soon Anjali also started shaking her hips to the dance. 

Anjali back was visible n her hip movement was awesome. Now Anjali started removing the bottoms of Ileana white shirt……………………

Anjali totally unbuttoned Ileana shirt……………But we couldn't see because Anjali was covering it. Now Anjali come side…………….Ileana shirt was covering her body…………………………

Now Ileana opened her shirt n gave it to Anjali……………….Wow what a scene. Ileana was dancing with a black bra. Oil was applied to her body. Her cleavage n waist was shining in the disco lights. Her waist was a unique one………………She was a sculpture in sexy color……………

Mean time my cock became rock hard…………….I wanted to press it n enjoy. But I was there between many women……………….I had to suppress my feelings……………mean while Anu observed my situation………………

Then Anu told

Anu: no need to control ur feelings. U r free here. U r a man n u should be a man. 
mean while Kajal listening this and took my dick in her right palm n started stroking it gently. 

This was the first time Kajal was touching my dick………………Gentle strokes made my dick harder than before. 

I started looking at Kajal.

Kajal: hey now it's time to watch the dances don’t stare at me. 

After she said this Anu n Kajal both laughed n did Hifi
Now again we got engaged in the dance show. Now Ileana raised her hand n pointed to Praneetha. Praneetha came swaying her ass to the stage……………….

Now Praneetha went to Ileana now. Ileana indicated Prani to remove her pant. Now Prani also danced for the beat shaking her boobs n bent before Ileana n kneeled down as if she is going to lick illus pussy……..And then Prani started removing Ileana pant………….

Ileana was wearing a black thong that just covered her pussy lips. While she was dancing her pussy lips were also coming out of thong. Though Ileana was slim her thighs were bulky. Even women can love them………………

After removing the pant Praneetha was too naughty. She held Ilu ass from her hands n planted a hard kiss on Ileana navel. She also liked once. This scene made my dick leak pre-cum..................

After this Praneetha took Ileana pant n left the stage. Now Ileana was only on bikini revealing her bottle figure. She danced some erotic moves with the pole as professional s do. Sometimes she pushed the pole to her pussy lips n sometimes her ass crack. ..................

Everybody was waiting for a chance to remove Ileana bra now. Ileana: who want to remove these bra girls? Come soon any bitch that bitch will get chance to suck my nipples.................Tapsee soon went running on stage..................

Ileana bra was a knotted one. I had only one knot on her back n if that is released her she will be topless . Tapsee now went to Ileana back n started kissing on her shoulders. Next she bit the edge of the bra knot with her teeth n pulled it . Due to this Ileana bra dropped immediately n now she was topless with her oily boobs naked…………..

Everyone knows what will be the size of Ileana boobs. They were small n she looked skinny. But still her boobs were attractive. Small doesn't mean useless. Her boobs were tiny but the thing which make our eyes pop out was her nipple buds . her nipple buds were in dark brown color n they were popping out. They protruded out of her tiny boobs n looking like GEMs chocolate.

Ileana GEMs were strictly do adults unlike the GEMs in market for kids. All of us sitting here wanted to chew them but now it was Tapsee who was about to do this immediately…………
Tapsee was waiting eagerly to bite Ileana’s nipples. Tapsee first pinched Ileana nipples with both hands. Ileana felt pain but her expression said that it was sweet pain. Tapsee bowed down till Ileana’s boobs n held right boob in hand.

Tapsee pressed it n started sucking the nipples of both boobs one after the other. Ileana face was turning horny with every suck. The sound of sucking was loud in music system n made everyone of us mad. 

With this sound Kajal increases the pace of stroking my dick. I saw anu face. She was totally involved in the scene on the stage. She was biting her lower lip gently in lust..............

Mean while Tapsee could not tolerate n bit Ileana nipple buds. Ileana moaned ' ummmmmmmaaahh'' and gave her trade mark smile .Every moment in the party was top notch. Tapsee also gave a wild smile n started moving away to her seat. 

But in between she stopped n threw Ileana bra on me which fell on my face. Ileana bra was filled with perfume smell . but the smell was different from perfume. It was a mix-up of perfume n Ileana boob sweat that was out while she danced.

Mmmmm I just enjoyed the smell .Anu rubbed that bra on my face which I licked to find the taste of Ileana sweat
Ileana was dancing now topless. Her thong was the only piece of cloth on her body.
Everyone was waiting for her call to remove the thong n see her pussy n wide ass. Ileana: now I will select the person who I want remove this pretty piece of cloth. That removing person will have to lick my ass hole. Who will be that lucky person to lick the ass hole of ass queen Ileana? 

Everyone raised their hand including Kajal n Anushka………

Like Reply
Everyone was waiting for her call to remove the thong n see her pussy n wide ass. Ileana: now I will select the person who I want remove this pretty piece of cloth. That removing person will have to lick my ass hole. Who will be that lucky person to lick the ass hole of ass queen Ileana?

Everyone raised their hand including Kajal n anushka……………

But I didn't respond as I had to do this on stage that in front of many actresses. My heart was pushing me to take the lucky chance but my mid stopped it…………………..

Ileana started having her hand pointing each n every actress. But surprised to see that she stopped her hand pointing to me……………..I was shocked n afraid…………………… Rest all started clapping looking at me. Still I didn't move. Ileana: what r u thinking? Don't be afraid my hole is not stinky.
………………..Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa-Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha…………….

Still I didn't make a move.

Ileana: Kajal n Anu is his cock hard for me?
Anu: yes. Rock hard Kajal: ya like a rod.
Ileana: bring him to the stage. His cock said he loves me.
Now Kajal, Anushka, Anjali Tapsee Prani together lifted be up n rolled me on stage……………

I was nude on the stage surrounded by actresses clapping n laughing………………. Most embarrassing thing was Ileana looking at my dick like eating it………………

Anu: strip that fucking thong since we all r waiting man…………..
Prani: don't forget to give it to me since I am starving for it.

Mean while Anjali n Tapsee already massaging their pussies by themselves. Now my attention was diverted to Ileana ass…………….

Ileana: looks like u too are fan of my ass. Common remove this bloody piece of cloth from my ass. After heard her command then I made a move to her and that time she was shining like gold in the lights.

Mean while I kneeled down and I was struggling to raise my head since I was feeling like a slave. But lucky slave of Ileana……………..I placed my hands on both sides of her sexy designed waist n held the threads of panty on both sides.

I slightly raised my head n her pussy was too close to my mouth. I observed a wet strain on her thong close to pussy opening. It was precum juice that might have been released due to nipple suck by Tapsee.

Now I slowly dragged her thong down. I saw pussy hairs which looked trimmed to uniform length of hardly 1 centimeter. Now I didn't hesitate to drag it once n removed it. Now her pussy was naked. It was bulged with juices inside n looked like a small touch will burst it.

Ilu pussy lips were not at all disturbed n was slim n sexy like every part of her body. Ileana : is it nice? I just gave a nod saying yes. Who can say no…………..

Ileana: leave it. U have to enjoy my ass which is sexier than my pussy. She slowly turned in other direction. But I didn't move. Now her ass was just 2 inches away from my face

Ileana ass wasn’t just what we see in movies. It was a way hotter . when panties n pants cover it on screen still her ass looks gorgeous. But when it is naked it is a master piece and its look just like designed after years of discussion n effort. I felt my eyes cannot turn even if am being hurt by a crocodile.

Now I just thought how soft it will be when I touch it. Just to my eyes it looked so shiny . her ass had perfect amount of flesh as if measured in the weight scale.
I got a wild thought which was difficult to try. I just wanted to press a pen on her ass n leave it so that it will bounce away like how it gets bounced if we press on a curved sponge………………….Her ass was soft tight curvy fleshy and Everything that a best ass can have……………

Now it was difficult for me to control from touch such a lovely ass. I place my right hand on her ass cheek n dragged some flesh of her ass with my fingers n left it in her flesh was tight n soft as I expected. I repeated this action twice to see the elastic action of her flesh.

The area which I dragged became red.

Ileana: you’re not a kid to play with it. Lick it man………….
I became conscious n didn't wait anymore. I held her both ass cheeks n a separated them. I felt like separating two mountains to make a road. Now her tight ass hole was seen which was in pink color

I stretched more but still the ass hole didn't open. I tried doing it more but stopped hearing Ileana moan hisssssssssssssssssssssshshhhhh.

Now I stopped stretching but stopped them from coming to original position. I kept my index finger on her ass hole n started massaging its circumference. Now Ileana started shivering by my touch in that sensitive area

I placed my index finger on the hole n pushed it to get inserted.

Ileana: aaahhhhhh. Wait I can't stand. She now posed in doggy style that gave clear look of her hole. Ileana: now I won't stop u. U r playing magic on my ass hole

I was happy with her complement. I continued pushing my finger. But not even a millimeter could go. Ileana: my ass hole is tight …………….u needs oil to get into oil it man

I was thinking from where I should get the oil now. By this time Anu: use ur saliva . Best lubricant for sex. Hahahahahahahha. Everyone started laughing. But I felt she was brilliant n well experienced on sex

Now I started spitting on her ass hole as much ass I can. I did 5 times which almost dried my mouth. Now Ileana ass hole n surrounding area was wet with spit. Some of it leaked to her pussy also.

Now I was confident that I can insert my finger. I pushed index finger n it slipped smoothly in to ass hole stopping few times. Ileana: ummmmmaaaaaahhh. That's great I took my finger deeper which lost and disappeared in her ass hole. I thought Ileana will be suffering with pain

Ileana: Do u think I am satisfied with one finger? Y did u stop? My ass can take 2dicks at a time.

Try inserting one more finger. I was shocked with her confidence and Bitch came out of her experience
I was about to insert my middle finger too

Ileana: my ass is under action.

My lips n tongue needs something to eat. Want to chew some pussy I understood that she wanted any actress to lay her pussy n get licked. One actress started running towards us on stage..............

She was none other than milky beauty Tamanna. She was wearing a tight short n t shirt

While running to the stage she removed her t shirt with which her bra too Me off. She threw if away . she was in hurry to get her pussy licked by Ileana.

While running her milky small boobs jumped up n down. Tammu reached ileana. I was confused with both to whom I should see. Both were sexy slim bitches

Ileana: Tammu I am waiting Tammu: more than u bitch. Tammu was fast n removed her short . she was in such a hurry that while removing her short, panty also dropped till her knees revealing pinkish pussy that was desperate to get punished with Ileana

Without any instruction Tamanna slept n adjusted her in such way that Ileana doesn't even had to move from her position. Now Ileana just bent few centimeters down to catch Tammu pussy.

I was busy now n started inserting my middle finger . but it was little tough. So keeping one finger inside I tried stretching her ass more for which Ileana gave a loud moan. Yeah.

By this effort I somehow inserted my middle finger n started pushing it inside which also disappeared like index fingers.............

This made Ileana horny n she placed her both hands in Tamanna thighs n Stretched them apart. Now I wanted to see Tamanna pussy for some time. I watched Ileana action on Tammu pussy……….

Like Reply
Next UPDATE  With TRISHA........

[Image: 5ddbc5ea85fba52588f79da957388e6b.jpg]
Like Reply
Ileana stretched Tammu thighs n started sniffing her pussy like a security officer dog. N Ileana did this for 2 minutes. I didn't know how Tammu pussy smelled but by Ileana expressions it was clear that it was crazy smell.

Tamanna pussy was completely shaved n may be she did just before party. I could say this because of the freshness Now my dick was about to blast. Two sexy items at a time. Ileana ass n Tammu pussy. Wow. I started fucking Ileana ass hole with my fingers. 

She moaned in pleasure with this ass fuck. Every time u did her ass hole started opening wider n wider to accommodate my fingers. With this enjoyment Ileana pressed her face on Tamanna pussy n started opening her pussy lips with tongue.

Ileana in few seconds dogged Tammu pussy n pussy lips opened like petals of flower. Now Tamanna started moaning heavily. Saying illluuuuuuu uurrrr mmmmm
Now I was surrounded with moans of two bitches. I removed my fingers out n pushed my mouth on Ileana’s ass hole. I started kissing the walls of her ass hole. Her ass was not at all stinky n was filled with different odor.

I started licking her ass hole which made Ileana to bite Tammu pussy hard. This made Tammu to release her pre cum out .Tammu pussy was sparkling with juice n saliva. I inserted my tongue deep into Ileana ass hole n was wiping it.

Ileana moaned like porn stars in XXX movies. With these moans I went bolder n stared inserting mg fingers in Ileana pussy deeper n deeper. Now Ileana was enjoying fun at both holes. Mean While I was doing this Ileana chewed Tammu pussy hard n started clicking on her g-spot.

Both actresses were mad in sex. The action done by me on Ileana ass was reaction on Tamanna pussy. This went intense n I rubbed on Ileana g-spot and at the same time Ileana licked g-spot of Tammu and its matched then both Tamanna n Ileana cummed at same time watching which I too cummed on floor.
Both actresses had large amount of juice released. Tammu cummed in Ileana mouth n Ileana cum felt in my mouth as I was licking her ass hole…..Now all 3 collapsed on floor.

Ileana rested her face on Tammu pussy which was already wet with orgasm. Ileana started licking Tammu juices. I too licked Ileana juice which felt on my face. All actresses around were clapping for the climax. I had no patience to get up. I was relaxing with my eyes closed. 

My dick still was hard n still enjoying the memories of action from an hour. Suddenly I felt like somebody holding my dick. I opened my eyes n it was Tammu who was sucking it.I didn't understand y she's doing it and then she went vigorous.

I saw Ileana near me. N she was licking my cum that I released on the floors like a street dog. Tammu sucked my cock n made me cum again. I omitted the juices which were hidden due to Tammu. Tammu felt happy n cleaned my cock dry with her tongue n collapsed on floor

We 3 were lying on floor n were breathing heavily. Anushka came clapping to me………

Anu: I never saw such a sexy scene in my life. All 3 keep it up. She looked at me n said Anu: and u will be having great gift tomorrow. I will present it to u. Come to my room at 10 am in the morning………….

After great session my dream queen then I lied in bed and then am goes to deep s for more than 9 hours. Later when I got up my body was feeling tired due to severe action in sex. 

I started searching for Trisha in the room but even her belongings were not found…………
I checked mobile n my wall paper was changed. It was set by Trisha that picture was her ass with cream pie.

I also found a message from Trisha ' sorry darling. I have a shooting. So be patient chellam you Will get me fully soon umahhhhhhhhhhh. Bye'
I refreshed n was thinking about Trisha n fun we had every second. While I was having food.............
Great seductress ~~Kajal agarwal~~ open my room door and walks near
Like Reply

rise of the planet of the apes movie synopsis

picture url

After Kajal came to my room………..mean while I watched her fro top to bottom she come in normal dress but looking hot due to her seductress nature……………

and also i noted its........She looked tensed which was visible on her face. She walked in hurry n sat in front of me with and held my hand.

Kajal: u said I am ur favorite actress and u like me. Is it true? Me: yes that true. But why r u asking this?
I started massaging her soft palm and told y r you looking tensed? 

Kajal: I am losing a very good movie offer for which I struggled for 6 months. 

Me: oh. Sorry. What's the movie? 

Kajal: it’s a high budget movie where I supposed to play a plump role. But that bitch has snatched away.

Me: and who’s that bitch Kaju? 

Kajal: Shruthi bloody bitch 

Me: oh. Shruthi Hassan. Tell me how it happened? 

Kajal: This is a big budget movie was planned before six months. I was selected by the producer for heroin role. He was mad for me and I pleased him every night for a week to confirm the offer. The producer has gone bankrupt due to loss at his business. Now one of his friends is ready to make the movie and has handed over the project to a debut director. The producer has given the complete freedom to the director to select the heroine.

Me: then y doesn’t u approach the director? 

Kajal: even if I do that it's difficult to get the offer because he is diehard fan of
her.......

Shruthi. He loves Shruthi and his profession equally.
Me: oh no. Then u has to stop thinking about the offer then. 

Kajal: but there is a last chance to get it. But still I am not sure. I want to try once again

Me: but how can I help u in this issue. 

Kajal: listen carefully. Today the director is meeting Shruthi at her home in the evening. She called him to sign the agreement. But before that she will definitely offer her body n gets fucked to please the director which is her trick always. Fortunately Shruthi has not seen the director even his photo because producer has ordered to keep the details confidential till the shooting begins

Me: what's my role?

Kajal: u has to go n meet Shruthi at her home as the director. Before that I will go to his hotel room n stop him from going to Shruthi. I will seduce him n will bag the offer.
Me: but can u stop him n get the offer from a guy who's I'd hardcore fan of Shruthi? 
Kajal: I am sure I will get it done. Believe me. 

Me: but I am afraid that she will come to know who I am. 

Kajal: don't panic. U can do it. I know. She started pressing my palm
We both went to Chennai by flight and reached a hotel n were ready for assignment.............

Kajal dressed herself in a half saree with sleeveless blouse which can show her waist n navel even if she moves a bit........

She was a real seductress. I had hard on immediately which she noticed. My dick pushed my pant n was struggling to reach her body. 

Kajal: I am super hot in this saree. Ur dick s saying that………….mean while she drags me to her and give strong smooching with pressed my dick told be ready…………

I am in confused what she meant then she told…………..(also that kiss was a memorable one and feels the taste of Silk chocolate flavors by her saliva it was sucked by myself since she eats it after breakfast)……………

Kajal: hope u got the plan. Be careful n confident. If u wants fuck Shruthi u can. And if we succeed in getting this offer u can fuck me anytime u wants with sexy smiles and appreciate my moves on kissing time I want to fuck her there itself but assignment stops both of them ………….

After heard it then I was delighted. I have 2 delicious offers in my hand full of Shruthi and Kajal. Wow. No matter if my dick gets cut after fucking these beauties. Both of us made a move in different cars…………………i am driving selfly with thinking of kaju kisses...............
Like Reply

Like Reply
NICE
JUST STARED
Like Reply
Video 
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply

Like Reply