Non-erotic Black & White by Sindhu
Black & White
A Story of Love and Hate

(All credits belong to the original author of this story. I do not own any rights...)

"Color Matters Even Today"

Yes! You heard it right. Even today, most of the people are behind complexion rather than giving prominence to the pure inner soul.

'Black & White' is a story of a girl who has been affected badly by the complexion issue. The story is going to depict all the emotions of the girl which she experienced at each phase of her life.

This story will have mixed emotions defining the actual meaning of 'Love'

Read my story to know whether the girl tackled her problems or not? Whether she had a successful love journey or not?

Author's Note -

Please share your views on this story line. I want to know how many are interested in this story line. Please comment your point of views and be a part of my inspiration.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1: 'Waiting' 4 U

Morning 7 A.M.

A house is shown where everyone is busy in doing one or the other thing as the time is running out for the preparation of pre-wedding rituals.

Author -

It is a day before the wedding and the total house is filled with relatives and their joyous talks making the environment look more attractive. Everyone is in their blissful mood and are determined to enjoy their long-time family gathering. But there is a boy who is not at all paying attention to all these and constantly looking at the entrance as if he is waiting for someone special.

7.15 A.M.

A lavish black car decorated with dew drops of rain is moving at a speed of 80 KM/hour. The left side back door glass slowly dropped down revealing a beautiful smile. A pleasant smile in which one can experience the purity.

She slowly stretched her hand outside the window to feel the rain. Slowly she moved her face near the window revealing her blissful face.

Silky hair blowing in the air, leaving 2-3 strands on the right side added more beauty to her face. She slowly folded the falling hair strands to the back side of the ear and relaxed herself leaning to the window, enjoying the nature.

After 10 minutes, the car reached the destination and stopped in front of the house. One by one, all the family members are getting down. As soon as Aanand got down from the car, he received a warm welcome from his brother-in-law, Rajesh. Later, Saraswathi got down from the car carrying some shopping bags and she was welcomed by Shaaradha, wife of Rajesh. After greeting each other, all headed towards home. But Saraswathi turned back to call her daughter as she observed her that she did not get down till now.

Saraswathi - What happened Aaru, come soon.

Author -

Listening to the name 'Aaru', the boy standing on the stool to tie garlands stumbled as his long wait has come to an end. She is the one he was waiting for. Immediately he turned towards the entrance to find her. It is when she is getting down from the car wearing a light green chudidhaar.

Mahe's Pov -

Finally, my wait is over. Since morning 5 A.M., my eyes are stick to the entrance, desperately waiting for her. After two long hours of waiting, there she is.

Aaru i.e., Aaraadhya, although grown up in a rich family, she is simple and loves to be simple. I like her..no..no..I love her. It has been years I started loving her. It is almost after 5 years I am seeing her. She is still same but I feel her beauty enhanced with her simplicity. Though she is rich, she believes in simple things and loves to help others. See even now she is helping an old lady in her work. I was staring her stupidly forgetting the environment and also I forgot where I was standing. I came out of my world when I heard laughing sound of my parents and aaru's parents.

Aanand - What happened to you Mahe, why are you standing like a statue. Are you not going to greet your uncle and aunt?

Mahesh - I got down from the stool saying sorry and greeted them. After some casual talks, they went inside the house. As soon as they left, I turned my head again towards the entrance in order to see her. But she is nowhere.

Mahesh's Pov -

Where is she? Now only I saw her. She did not even enter the house then how I missed her. While I was all lost in my own thoughts, she gave a shock to me by tapping my shoulder from behind.

Seeing my shocked face, she started laughing at me. And I was all lost in her smile.

Aaru - Hi Mahe, are you searching for me?

Mahe - No, there is a friend coming so I am waiting for him.

Aaru - Oh, really. Then who is this searching for me looking everywhere? Saying this I shown him a recording on my mobile, where I caught him red-handed looking for me.

Mahe - As I understood that I have been caught red-handed, I gave a stupid smile and asked her - How are you?

Aaru - I am fine. What about you?

Mahe - Me too. So at last, you got time to come here - I said.

Aaru - Hmm..finally, I said.

Mahe's Pov -

As we are about to continue our conversation, we got a call from our moms. I got disappointed but did not show up.

Coming mom - we both shouted at once and went inside.

Like Reply
Chapter 2: I was all 'Lost'

Mahesh:

While going into the house, I tried to talk to her. It is when my brother came and closed her eyes from behind.

Mahe's Pov -

I thought what a timing bro, everyone is behind us to disturb, I murmured.

Aaraadhya:

As I am walking into the house, someone closed my eyes coming from behind. I guessed that it may be someone from my cousins as they are already present in the house. I touched the hands to guess the person. I tried saying some names but I failed and at last, he hit my head playfully and giving an angry look said - See came for my marriage and not even guessing me correctly?

I smiled seeing him and said sorry brother-in-law. I did not expect this from you. He smiled and asked me about my whereabouts. We started walking inside while talking with each other.

Mahesh's Pov -

I looked at the entire scene and thought - God! At least this time, will I get a chance to express my feelings for her? Thinking this, I started following them.

As my brother got a call, he excused and left to answer the call. I think it is from his would-be wife. I thanked her in my mind and was about to continue my conversation with aaru. It is when my father called me. First I ignored him but later he called again as it is urgent work. I huffed and walked towards my father in disappointment. I observed her going towards her parents.

After that, I did not get a chance to interact with her as my father sent me out to bring some things. All the way, my thoughts are revolving around her. I started making different plans to spend time with her.

Mahesh:

After almost 5-6 hours, I completed all my work and reached home. I handed all the things to my mom and sat down to rest for some time. Feeling tired and thirsty, I asked my mom to give me some water but to my surprise after few minutes, aaru came with a glass of water. I saw her and again lost in my own thoughts seeing her. As I sat motionless looking at her, she started waving her hand in front of my face in order to gain my attention.

I came out of my thoughts and took the glass from her smiling stupidly. She laughed at me and asked - What happened? Where are you lost?

Thinking it as one of the best chance to spend some time with her, I thought to initiate the talk but to my bad luck again one of my cousin sisters came to her and dragged her saying that all are applying Mehandi on hands. Come we have to go.

I was boiling in anger as again our conversation got disturbed. But after some time, I comforted my mind as I got an idea. I smiled mischievously and followed them to the portico where all the ladies are applying Mehandi on their hands.

Aaru's Pov -

It is after many days, I am participating in a family function. All the time, I used to avoid as I don't like to attend functions, I feel boring. Even I tried to avoid this function as well but as all my family members are going, I had no option rather than accepting.

Basically, I am an introvert and there are many other reasons for which I don't like to attend functions. But this time, it is different. As the marriage is in a village and I like village life, I accepted to come.

As of now, I am feeling good spending time with all the relatives. But the one thing which bothers me is his 'stare'. Don't know why but he is staring me in a different way. We hardly met sometimes before. But he used to talk less with me. More than him, his brother was close to me. I remember, last time he came to our house on my birthday. Even that day he is normal, he just wished me and after some time they left.

Don't know this time, his look is different. The way he stares at me and talks to me is different. Sometimes he stands still staring at me. What happened to him - I thought.

Aaru:

I reached the portico where all my cousins are busy in Mehandi and gossiping with each other. I too sat down to apply Mehandi. Even the groom i.e., my big brother-in-law is busy in applying Mehandi. We all cousins are teasing Aakash (groom) saying Bhavana (Bride) name. Even I am busy in teasing him and laughing at him. It is when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked at that side to check, it is mahe who is staring at me. I signed him asking what? He nodded his head in negative indicating nothing. As the Mehandi designer asked to choose a design, I turned to look at the designs.

After selecting one, she started applying and even I became busy chatting with my cousins. After some time, I again looked at him, he was still staring at me. When I looked at him, he turned his face to another side. I thought - What happened to him? Why is he behaving so weird? Again after some time, the same scene repeated. He had gone mad - I thought and got busy with my cousins.

After some time, he too joined us in the conversation and later we all had dinner together. As it is too early to sleep, we all thought to chit-chat for some time. So everyone is busy in their conversations. I sat beside them listening to the conversation. After few minutes, Mahesh came and sat beside me. To gain my attention, he cleared his throat. I looked at him and again started listening to others.

Mahe's Pov -

I can't stop myself looking at her. In order to see her, I followed them towards the portico and sat nearby staring at her. Don't know how much time has passed looking at her. After few minutes, she observed me staring at her and inquired me asking about the matter. I nodded saying nothing. She is about to say something, it is when the Mehandi designer called her which diverted her attention.

I thanked the designer in my mind as I know what will be her next question. She got busy in applying Mehandi and I became busy in staring her. There are many things going around, but I did not feel any need to pay attention. All our cousins are busy in teasing my brother, but nothing disturbed my concentration, I simply sat there looking at her.

But I got caught after few minutes. She caught me red-handed while I am staring at her. In order to escape from her questions, I immediately turned my face to another side. I thought - She got a doubt on me as she gave me a confused expression filled with many questions. Like this, the scene got repeated several times until the dinner time. We all had dinner together and after dinner, I went out to drop my local friend.

After dropping him, I returned to my home to find no one. I found all the elder people chit-chatting in the hall and there is no sign of our younger generation. For a while, I thought where did all go. Of course, it is not about all but it is about her for whom I waited all these days.

Did she sleep this early? Or did she went out somewhere? But that is not possible as it is night time and she is not familiar with the village. But what if someone had taken her out? - I thought.

I decided to stop my blind guesses and ask my mom about her. But I did not found her nearby. So I decided to ask others, but how can I ask about her? I mean 'only her'? To my luck, my mom came in front of me and said that all my cousins are in the portico. She is about to say something, but I did not listen to her and rushed towards the portico.

When I reached the portico, I observed all are busy in their conversations and aaru is sitting beside them listening to their conversation. I slowly went and sat beside her. In order to gain her attention, I cleared my throat. Listening to it, she simply looked at me and again turned her face listening to their conversation.

As she turned her face, I thought how to start a conversation. To my surprise, she initiated the conversation inquiring where did I go after dinner? I felt I am lucky and replied her saying -

Mahesh - To drop my friend.

Aaraadhya - Oh, Ok.

Mahesh - Taking this as a chance, I asked her - How are you doing?

Aaraadhya - She said, good.

Mahesh - What are you studying now? (Asked as if I don't know;-))

Aaraadhya - Hmm, completed my intermediate. I gave the entrance exam, maybe I will do engineering next.

Mahesh - Oh, that's great. What are your plans next? I asked to continue the conversation.

Aaraadhya - Can we talk about any other topic, please?

Mahesh - I smiled at her question and said ok.

Aaraadhya - What are you doing now?

Mahesh - It has been a year, I completed my engineering. Present, I am looking for a job.

Aaraadhya - Oh. Then you should stare at books rather than at me :-) She said playfully.

Mahe's Pov -

I surprised at her reply and thought - Did she notice me? Oh god, how to escape from her interrogation?

Mahesh:

I somehow comforted my mind and about to say something but our conversation got disturbed by my brother as he rushed all of us to sleep as we have to get up early. Its first time, I felt my brother timing was good. I thanked God several times for this rescue and left to sleep.

As there are many relatives in the house, we all made our sleeping arrangements in the hall, all the gents one side and ladies another side. I have chosen a corner place voluntarily as I observed Aaru sleeping in the opposite corner.

I turned left to look at her. I think due to journey, she is already asleep. But sleep is far from me as she is in front of me. I felt she is looking damn cute while sleeping. A few hair strands falling sideway which increased her beauty. I was again lost in my thoughts looking at her. Don't know when I slept.
Like Reply