Poll: How many husbands like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SRSP
50.00%
1 50.00%
Wife SWAP
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
real experience of wife swap in coimbatore
Thumbs Up 
hi all,,

this is the real event that has happen in my life just few weeks before and i love to share with you all.

we all married couple and our names are rajesh & uma. We are 34 & 29. We are into our 5th year of marriage. 

during the year 2018 , i started talking to my wife abt how she is sexy and she is very attractive to others. and she liked it.. and our bed time funs became very erotic as we walked more openly. She too opened up all her fanaties and i too open my fanaties. it was hell of fun in our days. Slowly i talked about my friend being her bull during love making and i could feel the erotic and hornyness in her during those times. we also planned some dares and thrills.

few times she wore swim suit during our stay in resorts near coimbatore and ooty.
few times she dresses very sexy in see through sare during visit to viviant taj and le meridien
few times we had sex in open terrace.

all this we enjoyed the most and its our time we planned for next move towards //////////////////////////////// SRSP or SWAP?////////////////////////////

Will be sharing part by part what happen in our real swap
[+] 2 users Like rajeshuma3428's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-10-2020, 11:33 AM)rajeshuma3428 Wrote: hi all,,

this is the real event that has happen in my life just few weeks before and i love to share with you all.

we all married couple and our names are rajesh & uma. We are 34 & 29. We are into our 5th year of marriage. 

during the year 2018 , i started talking to my wife abt how she is sexy and she is very attractive to others. and she liked it.. and our bed time funs became very erotic as we walked more openly. She too opened up all her fanaties and i too open my fanaties. it was hell of fun in our days. Slowly i talked about my friend being her bull during love making and i could feel the erotic and hornyness in her during those times. we also planned some dares and thrills.

few times she wore swim suit during our stay in resorts near coimbatore and ooty.
few times she dresses very sexy in see through sare during visit to viviant taj and le meridien

all this we enjoyed the most and its our time we planned for next move towards //////////////////////////////// SRSP or SWAP?////////////////////////////

Love it . Its too kinky... Check my profile
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
Like Reply

The only way you will really and truly know if your wife realy wants it would be to see if she is willing to dress sexy and show off her body when you go to, say Goa or some other place where you know that friends cannot see her. If she does it and likes it, then with an office colleague talk about sex with other women and gauge his interest and experience. Then share your fantasy of THREESOME with him, at first...not swap....ask him if he is willing to have sex with your wife if she agrees. Then invite him over for some drinks at home but tell him she does not know the reason. Do the same for your wife.
Then when they come over put on some bollywood dance channel on TV and casually mention.."wow, she is sexy..".
After a couple of times, say the same thing and add..."but not as sexy as you dear....if you dress like that..!!!!"
I am sure she will take the hint and say...Let me see..and change and come over.
Then ask your friend, what do you think...is she sexy?....
I am sure he will get up to exame her CLOSELY....very very CLOSELY...and it will all fall into place.

Couple of precautions:
Don't try this with a close friend....office guys you can always ditch later on, but don't loose friends
Try this with a married guy....if he is single, he may start getting very possessive and try to steal your wife. Also gives you an excuse to see if his wife is also someone who can be roped in..!
And point three....don't invite him over for dinner. Very few people, including wife...will feel sexy after heavy desi food.
Good Luck.
Hope it works out.
It did...for me..for us!
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply

Some tips of swap 

Do
1. You should know the couple very well
2. Your wife and opposite girl should cooperate 
3. Design a limit like no photography or use condoms
4. Try swap of 2 couples on same room
4. Select only a person you know very well
5. Don’t pressure your new partner 
6. Forget everything after swap, this for your wife

Don’ts
1. Don’t go with colleges or close friends 
2. Keep in a hotel or private place
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply

Looking forward to reading about the adventures of a fellow coimbatorean.
-- thanks  Feel free to contact me on hang0ut Shaba12184 Smile
Like Reply

Thanks for sharing your expereince
Like Reply
(24-10-2020, 10:57 AM)Kalponik Wrote: The only way you will really and truly know if your wife realy wants it would be to see if she is willing to dress sexy and show off her body when you go to, say Goa or some other place where you know that friends cannot see her. If she does it and likes it, then with an office colleague talk about sex with other women and gauge his interest and experience. Then share your fantasy of THREESOME with him, at first...not swap....ask him if he is willing to have sex with your wife if she agrees. Then invite him over for some drinks at home but tell him she does not know the reason. Do the same for your wife.
Then when they come over put on some bollywood dance channel on TV and casually mention.."wow, she is sexy..".
After a couple of times, say the same thing and add..."but not as sexy as you dear....if you dress like that..!!!!"
I am sure she will take the hint and say...Let me see..and change and come over.
Then ask your friend, what do you think...is she sexy?....
I am sure he will get up to exame her CLOSELY....very very CLOSELY...and it will all fall into place.

Couple of precautions:
Don't try this with a close friend....office guys you can always ditch later on, but don't loose friends
Try this with a married guy....if he is single, he may start getting very possessive and try to steal your wife. Also gives you an excuse to see if his wife is also someone who can be roped in..!
And point three....don't invite him over for dinner. Very few people, including wife...will feel sexy after heavy desi food.
Good Luck.
Hope it works out.
It did...for me..for us!

Kalponik...Thanks for copy-pasting my reply a long time ago. Yes, that worked for us very very well
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(28-10-2020, 04:32 AM)sri65 Wrote: Kalponik...Thanks for copy-pasting my reply a long time ago. Yes, that worked for us very very well

You caught him Sri. Buddy this guy can not type a proper sentence in English. Try chatting with him ... :-)
[+] 1 user Likes newcuckie's post
Like Reply
sri65, most experienced person of this group
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

Like Reply
Thanks newcuckie...I wonder why anybody would do this? I mean it's not like we get points/rewards for replying !! I like guys who upfrint say that they copy/pasted from somewhere else. Nothing wrong with that.

supersix9876...thanks but I am not sure that is right. Yes, my wife has had partners but not like many people I personally know who's wife has had at least ten or more partners while my wife has had just 4 over many years. So, in this "contest" over who's wife has got fucked the most, I lose. On the other hand, she had good lovers, not just sex partners. So I am happy.

And I am in this forum hoping I can support others who really and truly long for that lifestyle.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
suuper ..

am mallu and my wify ois a conservative tamil ..
can we become friends and slowly swap .. pls dm me ur thoughts ...
my wify is dark .. .. 34 - 31 - 36 .. suuper kundi but small mola ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
M35 cuck fantasy chennai. Telegram chat @ramkar2 . Only mutual
Like Reply
(31-10-2020, 08:56 PM)pantyboy Wrote: suuper ..

am mallu and my wify ois  a conservative tamil  ..
can we become  friends and slowly swap .. pls dm me ur thoughts ...
my wify is dark .. .. 34 - 31 - 36 .. suuper kundi  but small mola ..

Hi
Like Reply
Nice meeting you
Like Reply