Poll: Hardcor fight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
angelina jolie
27.27%
3 27.27%
aishwarya rai
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

angelina jolie vs aishwarya rai
angelina jolie vs aishwarya rai catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: cfd8965f47a41afb99e0254c8f1552ae.jpg]
[Image: 7145dedefe0e93a7ca17e667b3ae33bb.jpg]
[Image: aishwarya-rai-stunning-photo-shoot-586x775.jpg]
[Image: e25f4f9451eec2fb1324154d2a6a308e.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 29e8ae724c68176b19ce16ea2fda3f49.jpg]
[Image: f593e2e391a6bd63ff3a18c091a948f6.jpg]
[Image: 02dc64fedc9aaa743c31a45986a8a458.jpg]
[Image: Getty-Images-140017796-1349x1800.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: f55591c20cae5a3c4bfcaf8a2fdb216d.jpg]
[Image: Dj-0-I28-Ww-AAvaa-P.jpg]
[Image: jolie21-0.jpg]
[Image: images.jpg]
roll a dice 50 times
Like Reply
Comment please tell me plot that you want the story to start
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
angelina jolie vs aishwarya rai
Angelina Jolie life was a mess, Brad Pitt has left her life, both Brad Pitt and Angelina are getting divorced. Angelina was very depressed in her life. one day Angelina friend Lisa call her and told Angelina that you need to go to get a life back you need to go to parties and enjoy yourself came to my party, Angelina said you're right I will go to parties and get my life back, Angelina said I will came to you party. After taking Angelina went to take shower, Angelina came out of the shower nude,Angelina came in front of the mirror and told herself she is still one of the hottest woman in the world. Angelina Jolie got dress and wanted to a Lisa's party. Aishwarya rai was very happy in her life. aishwarya rai one day decided to visit in Los Angeles meet her friend Lisa and go to her party and enjoy. Aishwarya rai came to los Angeles when to a hotel and got big room, aishwarya rai enter the room and took off her clothes and enter the shower, then aishwarya came out of the shower nude look at herself in the mirror and said I'm the hottest woman in the world, suddenly Lisa call aishwarya and said came to my party, aishwarya said I am coming. Aishwarya rai wanted to her friend Lisa party. Aishwarya got dress and left the party. Angelina Jolie came to the party and meet Lisa she said I want you to meet same one, suddenly aishwarya rai enter the party and look around and see Lisa with Angelina Jolie, aishwarya came close to them. Lisa said Angelina meet aishwarya rai, both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie look at each other with lust. Lisa said I have to go there is lots of guest and waiting. Aishwarya rai said to Angelina you are very beautiful I heard your husband have left you, hearing this made Angelina angry. Angelina said I heard no film producer wanted to do film with you because you are fat, hearing this aishwarya rai got angry. Both aishwarya and Angelina Ware looking at each other with anger, Angelina said I am hotter than you and more beautiful than you, aishwarya rai said in you dreams. Angelina said you are not in front of me, aishwarya said you should look in the mirror you have become ugly I think this is the reason Brad pitt has a left you. Both woman we're looking at each other with anger jealousy and hate. Aishwarya said why don't both of us settle this argument with a cat fight. Angelina said you're right we should fight you know what I will fuck you so hard you will beg me to stop. Aishwarya said lets go to the bathroom.Angelina Jolie said let's go. Both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie wanted to the bathroom. Both Aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie take off their clothes

Then both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie slammed together with a smack! Hands went immediately to hair, both you screaming. Aishwarya raked her nails down Angelina’s back which elicited a scream from Angelina’s lips. The two women jostled on their knees, rocking back and forth, pulling hair clawing at faces and naked backs. Their big breasts would bang together, sometimes slapping back and forth, sometimes slamming together head on. It was an erotic violent affair, both breast lick milk.Both aishwarya and Angelina pushing each other with all all the strength, both aishwarya and Angelina slammed there Boob's with all their strength their bodies begin to sweat, both were side by side now and mouths opened and began biting at shoulders and neck. Both aishwarya and Angelina screams as teeth broke skin, Angelina rolled aishwarya to her back and tried to mount her hips. Aishwarya bucked and writhed and was able to keep her off. Angelina reached down with her left hand and grasped aishwarya’s right breast, digging nails in. Aishwarya broke off her bite on Angelina’s shoulder to scream out in pain. I saw liquid shoot out from her wounded tit and knew her milk started flowing. Aishwarya tried in vain to pull Angelina’s hand from her, so she reached down with both hands and grasped Angelina’s large boobs, squeezing hard. both screaming women grimacing with pain and milk shot out from each of their breasts. Aishwarya rai squeeze Angelina brest hard, Angelina squeeze aishwarya breast harder,
Both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie stood face front to one another, with hands clawing and twisting breasts trying to tear them off and lactating each other like milks shooting from cannon. Neither women held back as the breasts were being torn out like dough. None though were able to hide how they felt, showing twisted faces as they tried handling the pain. The floor was slowly turning out to be a pool of breast milk.Both aishwarya and Angelina they broke off their attacks and pushed away from each other. Both got to their knees only a few feet apart. Both women see teeth mark, red splotches, nail marks, and their full breasts leaked out milk, making their breast and bellies slick with a light sheen.
Both Angelina and Aishwarya started throwing slaps then punches at each other’s faces and breasts. Fists smacked faces, blood dripped down from noses and busted lips, mixing with the milk dribbling from their large breasts. Aishwarya sent a hard right cross thudding into Angelina’s left breast, knocking it into her right. She howled in pain and grabbed her wounded tits. Aishwarya lunged forward taking Angelina back to the floor. It looked like aishwarya was trying to claw Angelina’s eyes out. Angelina moved her hear left and right to avoid aishwarya’s claws. Angelina tried to push her off but to no avail. She reached down between aishwarya’s legs and grabbed the thick tuft of pubic and yanked. Aishwarya shot up like rocket, screaming out in pain. Angelina used this to push forward and now she was on top of Aishwarya, her hand still yanking out pubic hair. Aishwarya was livid! She tried to clamp her legs together but it was not working. She reached in between Angelina’s thighs and grasped Angelina’s bush. The two women howled in pain.Angelina and Aishwarya were now side by side again. One hand imbedded in each other’s bushy pussies, the other hand brought their opponents right breasts to each other’s mouths.I was in awe! Here were two women bent on maiming each other. Teeth now bite down on breasts and nipples, blood and milk mixed together making a pinkish liquid flowing down their bodies. Aishwarya was slow rolled to her back and released her teeth from Angelina’s tits. Her hand left the cxnt she was attacking and now she was trying to push Angelina away. Angelina knew victory was at hand and she mounted her rival. Angelina stabbed two fingers inside aishwarya’s pussy and started scratching and gouging. She continued to bite at aishwarya’s right breast and her other hand clamped around aishwarya’s throat. Squeezing hard she could feel the energy drain away from Aishwarya. Aishwarya tried in vain to dislodge Angelina’s relentless attacks. Suddenly Lisa enter the bathroom and see you this fight, Lisa screams both of you stop, both women didn't stop. Lisa came close to them and separated both of them and tell them fight same Ware else somewhere not in my house don't ruin my party. Angelina said alright,aishwarya also said alright aishwarya rai looking at Angelina with hate said come to my hotel room will fight there Angelina said let's go to the hotel room. Both aishwarya and Angelina got dress and left the party. Both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie came to the hotel and enter the room.
both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie strip, aishwarya rai completely nude and Angelina down to her panties. As they face one another, their hard nipples jutting out excitedly over the up-coming battle. Angelina sees Aishwarya's very attractive large breasts and she grows even more excited about her planned attack on her. Aishwarya's breasts had been squeezed into a MINIMIZER bra and now their full dimensions and shapes are obvious to Angelina's widening eyes. The bra seams left marks on the massive glands that even though spread out across aishwarya's excitedly heaving chest, aishwarya was looking hot.

Angelina Jolie was looking at aishwarya rai with hate.Angelina bitch is into my tits," aishwarya thought. "Maybe that's the secret to getting her off enough to win this fight once she freezes!""Panties off too, you Angelina. Aishwarya says, pointing to Angelina's groin. "Let's see that tunnel entrance I think they are ugly.

Angelina screams in anger at aishwarya's last comment and they crash together, hands locked into their hair, falling to the floor, bodies pressed together screaming curses. Aishwarya rolls on top of Angelina and jams a thigh between Angelina's legs, giving her a hard, breath-stealing cunt crushing! Angelina Jolie tries for the same area on aishwarya rai's crotch with her own thigh as each drives her thigh into the others' pussy over and over until both show the first signs of wetness in this exciting fight. The muscular thighs both women are driving into her opponent, but so far only bringing on a wild sexual stimulation as neither gets hurt!

Screaming through clenched teeth, aishwarya cries, "You fucking whore, I'm going to smash your lousy cunt!" driving her thigh up into aishwarya's crotch, but not really doing any damage as aishwarya matchs the blow with her own thigh thrusting down into Angelina's groin.Angelina screams angrily in some pain since aishwarya's weight adds to the crushing effect of her thigh, "You dirty bitch, you want that kind of fight, huh? I'll smash your smelly cunt, then I'll rip off those saggy, floppy tits.Angelina Jolie grunts, feeling some pain as aishwarya slams her thigh down hard into Angelina's crotch again. Releasing aishwarya's hair with one hand, Angelina rolls them both over and squirms up on top of aishwarya with her knee directly on aishwarya's cunt. She's planning to really give it to her as aishwarya viciously tears at Angelina Jolie's hair, trying to hurt Angelina to delay the cunt kneeing she knows she's about to get from Angelina.But as Angelina rears up to piston her knee downward, aishwarya gets both her knees up into Angelina's stomach and with a hard thrust, aishwarya shoves Angelina backwards onto her knees."Dirty aishwarya bitch!" Angelina screams. "You can't get rid of me that easy, you're dog meat!"

Angelina dives back onto aishwarya and slams her breasts in aishwarya rai's face to smother her. Grasping two handfuls of hair, Angelina pulls aishwarya's face tight between her breasts. Aishwarya has to struggle for air until she finally manages to buck Angelina off but Angelina still hovers over her with her tits swaying in aishwarya's face - just in range of her teeth! Aishwarya warned her, "Try that again you cunt, and I'll bite a chunk outta that tit - in fact, maybe I'll bite it anyway.Angelina looked down at aishwarya's full, heaving boobs and grinned, "I can bite too - your lousy boobs'. both be leaking' blood when I get through with you....I'll leave those big hard nipples on the floor!Aishwarya sudden sweeps her hand up off the floor and seizes one of Angelina's big breasts and pulls her down toward her gaping maw for an exciting little 'love nip. Angelina shrieks in fright, "NO! You dirty bitch, no biting, NO BITING...let go, let GOOHHHH!"Not wanting to really hurt Angelina bitch, yet; aishwarya releases her breast, her teeth having lightly scraped the nipple as it slid out from between her lips."Good thing you let go, you aishwarya whore!" Angelina snarled as she glanced down to inspect her boob for bite marks. Aishwarya felt her clit thrusting out of its fleshy covering - that gorgeous breast in her mouth, even for that moment, had aroused her sex and she knew she had to have it in her mouth again! Aishwarya's labored breathing, her flushed face and widened eyes betrayed her arousal and the angry Angelina picked up on it immediately."You dirty bitch whore aishwarya rai! You LIKED biting my tit? You try it again and I'll kill you!" she hissed.

Aishwarya had released the breast from her lips and dropped her head back to the floor. Staring up at Angelina's red face, her gaze shifted to the saliva dripping from the hard, long nipple she'd just had in her excited mouth, "I thought you were such a dirty fighter bitch? Can't you handle a little tit biting? Aishwarya said you threatened to bite MY tits tell they bled! I dear you bitch.

Angelina scrambled away on her hands and knees, then stopped on her knees glaring at aishwarya, her face red with anger and her hands clutching her 'bitten' breast. Angelina sat up but she continued baiting and taunting Angelina to give her a good fight! Angelina examined the sexy gland that aishwarya had 'bitten' but found nothing more than a small pink circle of teeth marks on the unbroken skin. Aishwarya screams, "How'd Brad pitt get you pregnant anyway? You're such a lousy fuck I bet he jerked off thinking of some hot aishwarya rai over those lousy tits; then you pushed his body up into your smelly cunt with your fingers! How else could anybody impregnate you, you lousy bitch whore Angelina Jolie?"This highly impractical prospect really angered Angelina, You fucking aishwarya cunt! Your pussy smells so bad even your tight panties couldn't hide it. Your acrid juices would kill any sperm he put into that stinking cunt. Aishwarya knew she had really gotten into Angelina's head now, but she couldn't - wouldn't - let up, "Maybe you'll get to eat my juices after I've made you shriek a surrender, then you'll see for yourself just how sweet I really am!""I'll bite your crappy cunt before I put my tongue in it, you whore!" Angelina screamed, trembling with rage.Still on her knees, but just out of aishwarya's kicking range, Angelina launched herself at Aishwarya, aiming to smash her pussy with her knee again, this time measuring the correct distance to really get in a 'killer knee' to aishwarya's crotch that would completely immobilize aishwarya and leave her at her mercy for some seriously rough tit mauling, clawing and biting. Angelina Jolie now was very wary of aishwarya's mouth and teeth and wasn't about to let them capture her breast again!

Angelina smashed into aishwarya, bowling her over and she came to rest straddling aishwarya on her knees, her hands supporting her upper body directly over aishwarya's stomach. Her kneeing leg drawn up, ready for smashing and ramming into aishwarya's womanhood to force a gagging surrender which she would follow with an exciting, shrieking revenge mauling of aishwarya's body and those juicy big breasts by Angelina's eager mouth and teeth.Unfortunately, Angelina's imagination had been running wild while aishwarya's 'breast biting' had been going on before, even though aishwarya had kept her head and not bitten into Angelina's soft gland when she had it in her mouth! Now, as Angelina Jolie's thigh is being drawn back for the crippling blow, her mind is racing through what she's planned for aishwarya when Angelina has aishwarya screaming in pain from this dirty, cunt-smashing kick ... holding her leg raised, Angelina's mind runs over her plan like a high speed movie. as Angelina holds her knee up, ready to smash Aishwarya's cunt into a bloody, trembling pulp and insure her victory over the lovely aishwarya bitch!

Now in Angelina's fast-paced move of her triumphal cunt crushing, she's seeing aishwarya's face contort from the pain of the hard kneeing before she backs off and rolls her face-down before she binds her wrists with aishwarya's own bra lying nearby. Aishwarya rai rolling onto Angelina back again and Angelina, kneeling alongside the gasping aishwarya as she starts on one of her big breasts with her teeth, every so often releasing it to shout, "You dirty whore aishwarya, how do you like this? You think he'll want to suck these tits again after I'm finished?" before she returns to mauling the gland with her teeth and all ten fingers as she clutches the soft mound and squeezed it as she bites again and again in different spots to really hurt the shrieking aishwarya and leave her beautiful assets looking so bad that nobody would ever want them.Releasing aishwarya's bleeding and milking breasts, Angelina crawls around the gasping aishwarya whose bound hands are clutching her mauled and bleeding crotch before Angelina switches into a seated position at aishwarya's head, lifts aishwarya's head into her lap by the hair and wraps her legs around it in a hard Figure-4. The beautiful aishwarya keeps gagging and moaning and holding her hurt cunt as Angelina reaches down to the other, unbitten, breast and claws into the underside of the firm and soft, massive mound, scouring painful, bloody marks right up to the pink areola and nipple before she tears it out of the soft mammary! Her move' has 'sound' that registers aishwarya's shrieks at this new terrible breast torture, her aching crotch and the bleeding bites and deep clawing of the other breast that Angelina had just finished with.

But while Angelina is enjoying seeing her 'triumph' in her minds eye, her thigh is still drawn back preparing to deliver th terrible, crippling blow to the prone aishwarya's cunt that will knock her unconscious and out of the fight. Angelina can only think of how wild with sex she'd go when she heard aishwarya shrieking at the violent mauling her beautiful breasts by the victorious Angelina! Aishwarya rai's breasts were tight against her ribcage, aishwarya Brest spit milk, Angelina Jolie enjoy seeing this. Aishwarya attractive and beautiful female assets angered Angelina Jolie into intensifying her fantasized attacks on the prone aishwarya's tender and beautiful glands and demanded she get satisfying shrieks from the helpless aishwarya as she destroyed her! Angelina Jolie squeezing milking aishwarya big tits. Angelina intended to ruin aishwarya rai tits while at the same time knowing that a violent and debilitating orgasm awaited if she dared to suck one into her eager mouth which could likely leave her helpless against aishwarya rai's counterattack! Angelina's leg continued drawing back another few inches as the 'move' races ahead in her excited mind to what she would to do to aishwarya after her hard knee smashed aishwarya's wide-open cunt.

"You cunt aishwarya," Angelina heard herself gasp, "Those big tits aren't looking so hot now, are they? Angelina's taunts came between aishwarya's 'move' shrieks and when Angelina's mouth withdrew from the breast she was mauling with both hands and her teeth, she swiveled down to Angelina's aching crotch, momentarily stopping on the way to leave a bite on aishwarya's soft belly, then forced its way past her protecting hands to get at the throbbing labia, the aching clitoris and her pulsing, blood-dripping, slit opening.This fantasy is running through Angelina's mind as the leg that was about to ram her knee deep into aishwarya's open cunt and win this dirty catfight hovered in mid-air as Angelina saw herself laughing, getting off hard on aishwarya's shrieks as the brunette clamped her aching and now-bleeding cunt with both hands and pleaded for mercy from the dirty-fighting, breast-clawing-and-biting and milking sadisic torturess Angelina.BUT SUDDENLY, Angelina'S MOVIE CAME TO A SHUDDERING STOP.

Aishwarya, her panting mouth only inches below Angelina's free-swinging breasts, saw a huge opportunity once again and suddenly thrusts her arms up, clasped them around Angelina's back and dug her claws deep into Angelina's beautiful skin, pulling Angelina down as she rose upward and seized one of Angelina's hanging breasts in her wide gaping mouth. Aishwarya's lips engulfed the long, firm mammary as she sucked it in deep and clamped her teeth on the soft mass of flesh to retaliate in advance for the breast-biting she knew Angelina was planning to give her if her cunt-crushing knee crippled her! Aishwarya had also seen Angelina's move in her imagination as Angelina Jolie bitch was drawing back to ram her leg forward and crush aishwarya's crotch, leaving her helpless and vulnerable for Angelina's 'gentle' ministrations! Now, it seemed aishwarya, although still underneath the screaming Angelina, had come out on top as her mouth completely engulfed Angelina's right breast with her teeth biting lightly, trapping the big mammary!

Angelina's breasts are as firm as aishwarya's, but while aishwarya's are full and round, Angelina Jolie are long, narrow and jutting, shaped like large cucumbers - their shape emphasized by gravity as she bent over aishwarya's face! Their most prominent features are the huge pink areolas that completely cover the rounded ends of each breast, and the thick, inch-long nipples that invite a loving 'attack' by the prone aishwarya's mouth. Realizing Angelina's violent intentions for her tender pussy, aishwarya isn't so gentle with Angelina's breast this time and her teeth clamp down tight on the long breast as she sucks as much into her mouth as she can fit!Her eyes wide in surprise and shock, Angelina can 'feel' the bruises that aishwarya's teeth are making on her flawless flesh while she is trapped in aishwarya's bearhug. Angelina's shriek brings a smile to aishwarya's pretty mouth which holds the entire first half of the cursing Angelina's right breast. Angelina falls off of aishwarya to one side, slapping and cuffing frantically at aishwarya's face with one hand as the other holds onto her breast, trying to pull it away from the torturing teeth. Angelina's torture move with her abusing aishwarya's tits, cunt and hair is completely forgotten as she struggles to free her breast from aishwarya's vampire-like sucking bite!

Angelina is shrieking and ripping at aishwarya rai's face and after several minutes of frantic rolling around, she manages to free her bitten gland from aishwarya's mouth and rolls away from the laughing aishwarya holding her breast and blinking back the tears welling in her pretty eyes."How'd THAT feel, Angelina whore? You like it? Well, there's plenty more to come if you insist on keeping this up. Your tits are really getting me hot and I want MORE!" Angelina is frightened at the unexpected turn of the fight. She scrambles to her hands and knees and starts to hurried crawl away from the horrible, aishwarya breast-biting monster! This time breast bite aishwarya gave her was real and although Angelina isn’t hurt badly, she has to get away; not even pausing to glance down at the blueish teeth marks etched into her low-hanging gland! Also on her knees, aishwarya sees Angelina's pudenda squeezed out from between her sexy thighs as she scrambles away and debates whether a cunt attack is even possible, let alone worthwhile at this point. Angelina's breast in her mouth has awakened her latent masochistic tendencies and that forms the thoughts in aishwarya's mind - to hear Angelina shriek from whatever she does!

Somehow, aishwarya had read Angelina's mind about the 'move' and the cunt kneeing and now wants to deliver some of the same to bitch Angelina. Instead of ‘going low’, aishwarya leaps on Angelina's back, slamming her belly down into the floor, then reaches around to seize both of Angelina's tits in each clawing hand as she spreads her legs straddling her back! Angelina shrieks at this attack and rolls onto her side, a tactical mistake that just allows aishwarya to close her legs around Angelina's waist in a crushing scissors while her hands continue to do the same to Angelina's big, long breasts!

Angelina Jolie's fantasized massacre of aishwarya's tits has come home to roost and now it’s her own gorgeous glands the wildly excited Aishwarya rai is taking advantage of; her strong fingers digging deep into the soft mounds of Angelina jolie's breast gland as she shouts her plans to 'rip them off your chest' - a catfighting version of the double mastectomy ... a future that frightens Angelina immensely!In fact, Aishwarya is REALLY enjoying mauling Angelina’s attractive breasts which combined with Angelina's squirming and grinding on Aishwarya's tightly pressed belly and pussy has her clitoris already extended several inches past her labia! As Angelina thrashes and squirms violently, her hands are busily trying to pry Aishwarya's clutching fingers from her aching breasts."Let go, LET GO!" Angelina screams as Aishwarya's fingers dig into her lovely breasts.The breast mauling isn’t as painful as Angelina is imagining and Aishwarya screams, “You fucking whore Angelina, you're a gutless wimp! I hardly bit that tit at all….and this massage oughta make your clit hard too - you're a wimpy pussy if you think I'm really hurting you - yet!"

Aishwarya rolls Angelina back onto her stomach, rising up and laying on her, releasing the leg scissors as she slides down until her swollen clit is pressed into Angelina's buttock crack; becoming wildly stimulated and hard from this sex fighting. Angelina can feel the hard organ moving up and down along her ass crack and realizes her own clitoris has grown hard, matching Aishwarya’s in their mutual arousal.This bitch Aishwarya rai is trying to fuck me!" Angelina's mind shouts, dirty fighting notwithstanding! "You dirty slut,” she shouts out loud. “You're trying to bang my butt, aren't you? Get that dirty, stinking thing away from me or I'll rip it off. Angelina was able to reach back and grab Aishwarya’s hot organ which by now swollen and was jutting out past Aishwarya's labia and begin to pinch and twist it. Frightened that she’d be ruined, Aishwarya began to scream and was forced to pull away from Angelina Jolie."You bitch!” she screamed. “Let go of my clit or I'll rip your tits off and then shove my claws up your smelly cunt and shred it from the inside!""Leave my tits alone!” Angelina countered. “You do and I'll let go, you fucking whore!"

Aishwarya worried about her womanhood, let go her grip on Angelina's breasts and when Angelina kept her word and released her clit, Aishwarya quickly backed away from Angelina Jolie. Angelina quickly got to her knees facing Aishwarya who was also on her knees. Now that both women had 'tasted' the others' sexual assets, they both wanted badly to continue their exciting duel. Each realized the other was as excited by it as she was judging from the size of their erect clits standing out from their slippery, drooling labia."You want to fight that way?” Aishwarya grumbled. “OK, then let's get at it and see who's the stronger woman and has the toughest clit.""Stinking Aishwarya bitch,” Angelina Jolie said nodding. “You'll be the one shrieking ot your surrender when I get those tits in my mouth!""We'll see whose tits get chewed, but not til I twist that clit outta your smelly twat. I want another taste, and this time you won't get away until I draw milk out of one or both of those heavy hanging beauties!"

Aishwarya said "You fucking lezzy cunt! You’re not getting shit from me! I'm going to fix you for good I rip out that disgusting clit!Both Aishwarya and Angelina went for the the other’s long, sensitive organ at the same instant; one hand grabbing the clit, the other the nearest breast to double the mauling and force a screaming surrender from her opponent. They clawed and crushed the tits as they pinched and pulled clits. Angelina even bent down and tried to bite Aishwarya's other breast, but was halted midway when Aishwarya rai's nails dug harder into her swollen clit, twisted and pulled the rigid organ violently until Angelina shrieked from the terrible sensations in her most sensitive organ."Surrender, you bitch Angelina, give up or I'll tear it off!”“UNNNNNHHH! OHHHH….Fuck you!” Angelina gasped. “I've got yours good and you won't get AHHHH-way. How’s that feel?" Angelina snapped as she managed to dig three fingernails into Aishwarya's tender clitoris and wring a shriek of pain from the trembling Aishwarya.

"You…fucking whore….OWWWWW….dirty bitch…..ohhhhh,Angelina grinned for the first time in a while, "Feels good, Aishwarya fuck... AIIIIIEEEE! Oh, you dirty whore…stop that! OWWWW…you dirty piece of shit….STOP!" Aishwarya returned Angelina’s pain using her own sharp nails. Now that both have drawn blood from the other's sex, Aishwarya adds to Angelina's pain as she lets go of her tit and drives several fingers down into Angelina's slippery vagina, viciously clawing all around her cunt, the pain making Angelina shriek at this new indignity to her precious pussy."OH GAWD! Stop with my cunt...OWWWWWW! OH STOP…STOP.. OH PLEASE STOP!" Angelina whined, her body spasming in agony, her fingers losing their hold in Aishwarya’s slippery clit. Aishwarya rai really had a good tight hold on Aishwarya now - one hand pinching Angelina's rigid clit, her fingernails digging into the sensitive nerve endings and the other hand clamped tight around the entrance with three fingers pushed up inside her pussy to the second knuckle. She knew well from experience and years of careful study that both areas contained millions of sensitive nerve endings!

"Yeah, sure,” Aishwarya grunted, ignoring her own rapidly diminishing pain. “Go on, hurt me while I'm ripping the clit out of your smelly vagina. C'mon HURT ME you bitch Angelina - c’mon, grab my tits and HURT ME and I'll have your bloody clit in my hand as you're spouting blood from your torn-up vagina all over us." She could feel Angelina's cunt oozing with her sex juices and between screams and gasps from what Angelina was doing to her own clit, she screamed at her clit-mauling opponent. "You're leaking a lot, bitch! Could it be you like this? Makes me hot too - real hot, REAL, REAL HOT! How’s THIS feel you dirty bitch Angelina, eh?""OWWWW!” Angelina screamed. “OHHHH, you fucking bitch! LET GO, LET GO! OWWWWW….please, please,” Angelina began to whimper. “P….please stop ripping my clit….OWWwwww, please, please, please…don't hurt me any more ... OWWWWWW... please stop! Aishwarya just forced her open hand further up into Angelina's squirming, oozing vagina and taunted, "C'mon you wimp, your lousy cunt can't take a little scratching, huh! Oh, Angelina….I'm only just starting on you!"

Angelina began to babble mindlessly, her hand slipping from Aishwarya’s breast as she slumped back, trying to support herself as she fumbled to regain her lost hold on Aishwarya’s twitching, slippery clit. "Oh nooooo, please Aishwarya, no more no more….you're killing me…. don't….don’t… no more….please, please…pleeeeeeeze! Aishwarya knew she was winning the fight but now she decided to teach this bitch Angelina a good lesson. She let go of Angelina's clit and stabbed her open hand into Angelina's wet, slimy vagina beside her other hand! With both hands, she began to pry Angelina's vaginal entrance wide open, leaning in to wedge both hands deeper into the screaming Angelina. "Now bitch, let's see how tough you are while I do this to that stinking hole that you call a vagina!"Tears streamed down Angelina’s red face as she fell onto her back, her knees raised and held spread by Aishwarya’s elbows as she leaned down between her parted legs, "NO…NO please not in there…oooooooww! No, not there....oh please, not tha...OOOH! No….don't go so far…don’t claw me like that... owwww, no, NOOOO! PLEASE!!" She was really getting it good now and Aishwarya had her invading hands up into Angelina's vagina so far Angelina's labia was tight around her wrists. Angelina was pleading for mercy but Aishwarya kept remembering what Angelina had planning for her when she was the winner! Still, she wanted to hear Angelina submit, to admit she was the better woman…to surrender herself to her….so the real fun could begin!

"OK you little bitch!” aishwarya hissed, leaning her face close to Angelina’s. “You want to give up? Just put your hands out to your sides and stop struggling….then I'll stop ripping up your vagina, c'mon an’ give .. give up, you dirty bitch Angelina. Give fast, ‘cause I'm just about to cum from doing this to you and I really go ballistic when that happens! Angelina sighed, then opened her arms and dropped them flat on the floor stretched out to the sides, screaming out her unconditional surrender! Aishwarya, red-faced from the struggle, dug her nails in to secure her vagina hold, eagerly hoping that Angelina was about to faint from what was happening to her tender womanhood. Angelina lay on her back, trembling, nearly unconscious from what aishwarya had been doing to her sensitive womanhood."Had enough, bitch?” aishwarya teased. “I'm ready to revenge what you were planning for my tits and hair, or do you want to really quit? As in all wars, the situation can change very quickly!""Oh GOD…enough, enough! Get over me you beautiful bitch, you make me so hot for you! I'll suck your clit until you cum if that’s what you want. Oooooo, that's it, push that long thing in my mouth and I'll make you orgasm so hard, you stinking bitch.... oooooohhh - aiiiiEEEEEEEEE!!" Angelina's gasping promises were cut off when aishwarya pushed her groin and swollen clitoris down into Angelina's gaping mouth for a violent sucking to orgasm climax."Ooooh, you Angelina cunt, that's it, get me off hard and I won't fuck you to death right away - ooooh, that's it, THAT'S IT!"For a short time the only sounds were aishwarya's gasping, ragged breathing and the loud SLURPING Angelina’s lips made, then the cry of a woman in excruciating pleasure as Angelina brought her enemy to an extreme, blasting orgasm that was the absolute top of excruciating sexual pleasure! Aishwarya's pretty face red contorted from the violence of her wild blasting climax..Now that the fight was over, aishwarya got up grabbed Angelina Jolie hair and throws Angelina Jolie out of the room. Angelina Jolie wanted back to her house crying. Aishwarya rai wanted to sleep she needs rest. Angelina Jolie Wake up at morning she feels humiliated her body was in pain,Angelina Jolie wanted to the bathroom took a shower came out of the shower nude, wanted in front of the mirror and said I am Angelina Jolie I am the best I will destroy aishwarya rai and fuck her, Angelina look at her body and decide to rest and recover then destroy Aishwarya rai. Angelina Jolie rest for 2 days and then call her friend Lisa tell her to call aishwarya rai and tell her she's sorry for the fight she want to apologize to you Aishwarya, tell her to come to her house she want to apologize. Lisa said alright I will tell Aishwarya this. meanwhile Aishwarya recovering from the fight she had with Angelina Jolie. Aishwarya rai Wake up at morning take a shower came out nude suddenly her she her phone ring, Aishwarya pick up the phone it was Lisa, Lisa said hi Aishwarya it's Lisa, Angelina call me and said she wants to apologize for the fight she had with you, she said Aishwarya must come to her house. Aishwarya feel strange, aishwarya said tell Angelina I am coming to her house. Aishwarya rai got dress and left for Angelina Jolie house. Lisa called Angelina Jolie and said Aishwarya rai is coming to your house, Angelina smile hearing this.
Aishwarya rai came to Angelina Jolie house and ring the door bell the door open. Angelina Jolie hard the doorbell and went to the door open, Angelina Jolie look at Aishwarya rai said came in. Aishwarya rai came come inside the house, Angelina Lock the door from behind. Aishwarya rai said I hard time we to apologize, Angelina Jolie said let's go to the kitchen. aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie want to the kitchen Angelina grabbed a glass of wine and throw the wine at aishwarya and said in your dreams bitch I want to fuck you bitch, Aishwarya rai said let's fight.Both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie look at each other, Angelina drop the glass. Aishwarya rai snapped a jab that clacked off of Angelina's jaw. She handled the punch well and snapped off one of her own.

Aishwarya rai suddenly lunged at Angelina's hair but Angelina caught her hands and the two twisted around. Angelina tried to trip aishwarya, but both stayed on their feet until aishwarya twisted Angelina Jolie around and threw her down. Aishwarya pinned Angelina's hands and, as her hair was hanging down onto Angelina's face, aishwarya started to shake her head, slapping Angelina's face with her hair. Every time Angelina tried to twist away, aishwarya managed to power her back and slam her hands down on the floor. Angelina punch aishwarya in the face and with all her strength threw aishwarya off of her. Angelina got up step back, aishwarya rai also got up.Angelina stared at aishwarya for a moment, then CRACK slapped her! Aishwarya turns from the blow and before she can retaliate Angelina slaps her again. SMACK! Soon Angelina and aishwarya are attacking each other; aishwarya trying to slap Angelina but she’s too close and all she does is hit Angelina in the ear with her forearm. Meanwhile, Angelina Jolie has buried her hands in aishwarya’s hair and shoves aishwarya back up against the the counter top leans in with her body and pins aishwarya so she can’t get away! Aishwarya can feel Angelina move her thigh between her legs and start to grind her pelvis into hers; she thinks, “This bitch wants to get down and dirty!’

Aishwarya humps her own pelvis and thrusts her breasts into Angelina’s whose expression changes with each impact. Angelina continues to have aishwarya pinned against the counter, as their hands are in each other’s hair, shaking the other’s head from side to side; front and back as their pelvis are grinding and their nylon-clad legs are kneeing and rubbing against their rivals mounds as both women’s skirts rid up from the leg battle as they squirm against each other.

Aishwarya grunts in Angelina’s ear, I going to fuck you at you own house bitch! Angelina groans in aishwarya’s ear, in you dreams! Angelina pulls aishwarya’s hair back and forces her legs to spread wider as she lifts aishwarya ass up onto the counter top. With aishwarya’s leg spread, Angelina increases the pressure and contact between the two women. They can feel the full, round breasts bounce and contort as the two lean into each other. Angelina releases aishwarya’s hair, and slides her hands up under aishwarya’s skirt where she cups and grabs her ass as the two struggle against each other. Aishwarya can feel the cool, marble counter top on her lovely, round ass.

Aishwarya also releases Angelina’s hair, to catch herself, and keep from being pinned down on the marble. Aishwarya hooks her legs around Angelina’s ass as Angelina bears down on aishwarya rai. Aishwarya begins to kick Angelina in the ass with the back of her heels, and even digs the long, lethal heels into the back of Angelina’s thighs. Angelina is grunting and cussing at aishwarya. Angelina releases her talons from scratching and tearing at aishwarya’s nylons, instead she grabs aishwarya’s legs just below the knee and tries to power her up onto the counter top and free herself from the assault on her thighs. Aishwarya leans forward and tears and rips at Angelina’s blouse, bra and chest.“You bitch!” Angelina screams.

She begins to tear and rip into the delicate clothing aishwarya is wearing, and at the breast flesh the clothing once covered. The two keep ripping, cussing, grunting and groaning from the assault on each other’s clothes and flesh. Angelina backs away and slams a fist into aishwarya’s gut, but ends up being a low blow, and doubles aishwarya rai over. Angelina stands back to admire the word done to the gasping aishwarya. Aishwarya slowly straightens herself up, and quickly fires a kick into the crotch of Angelina Jolie, who is now doubled over in pain. Angelina screams I will fuck you, as aishwarya is now in a defensive boxing position to continue the battle. Aishwarya said let's go to the bedroom, Angelina said let's go to the bedroom.

Angelina adjusting her clothes and fixing her hair. Angelina want to the bedroom, aishwarya follow her. Aishwarya marched upstairs behind Angelina who led her to the master bedroom. This would be the new arena! Aishwarya rai started to strip and remove her torn blouse, ruffled skirt and heels. Angelina stripes her clothes and laid her clothes over a chair in bedroom, both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie faced each other in bras and panties.

“OK,” aishwarya said. “You wanted to continue this, let’s settle this right now bitch!”Each women took in deep breaths through their mouth, and soon their hands reached out and found each other’s hands and both women came together in a tangle of arms, torsos and legs. As they struggled in each other’s grasp, they would bang their breasts into each other’s. Several times they did this to inflict pain and aishwarya feeling her breasts were firmer started slamming her breasts into Angelina’s, each time the two would knock a grunt and a gasp of air out of their lungs and their breasts begins to burst milk. Angelina wanted to fight, so she grabbed aishwarya on the shoulders and spun her around, and moved in to choke her from behind. Aishwarya was gasping “aaahhh!” and under Angelina’s control, she struggled until she was able to lift her hands over her head, reach back and grab a handful of Angelina’s hair.The two broke apart, and aishwarya quickly put Angelina into a Chokehold. Angelina began to choke and was failing about with her arms. Angelina released the hold and punched Angelina in the face. Angelina’s head went back, and aishwarya followed with a slap to Angelina’s face.

As aishwarya recoiled for another slap, Angelina attacked aishwarya’s hair, and now both aishwarya and Angelina were battling up close and personal. With their hands in each other’s hair, they began to kick and knee each other in the groin, knee and shins. Angelina got aishwarya in her pussy, and doubled over aishwarya rai. When Angelina tried again, aishwarya caught her knee and pushed her forward landing both aishwarya and Angelina on the bed. The two rolled around on the bed with Angelina on top, she quickly began to slap aishwarya’s face and tits. Aishwarya caught Angelina’s hands in her own, then moved them to Angelina’s hair and rolled her over on her back. They pulled and tugged each other’s hair. “Oooucch!” both women screamed in unison. Angelina wrapped her legs around aishwarya’s thin waist and pushed her off of her. The two women were fighting each other on their sides, pulling hair, slapping and punching whatever they could. Both aishwarya and Angelina punch each of boobs, both aishwarya and Angelina breasts Ware bursting milk.

“You fucking bitch!” aishwarya yelled at Angelina. Angelina screamed back “You whore-slut! Angelina lifted herself up, and began to kick aishwarya in the sides and chest. Aishwarya retaliated and soon their legs looked like pistons kicking and kicking again. Their legs got tangled in the process and each had the other’s legs locked up with their own. Aishwarya struck first by latching onto Angelina’s hair, and pulled her towards her, Angelina seeing the opportunity did the same to Denise. Their heads and scalps collided with each other’s as they pulled and tore at each other’s thick mane. They faced each other tearing at the other’s scalp, sitting on their asses on the bed with their legs locked around the other’s legs, squirming to seal the lock around their rival’s waist. They shook each other head and their noses touched they were so close.

Aishwarya sneered at Angelina, “Give up bitch! I’m gonna destroy you! Angelina spewed out, “No way whore! I’m gonna rip your hair out, and then I’m going for your tits! Aishwarya lurched forward and landed and pinned Angelina down on the bed. Aishwarya had Angelina in a schoolgirl pin. Aishwarya was able to pin Angelina’s shoulders down with her knees and immobilize her arms. Aishwarya pulled at Angelina’s hair, punched her in her chest and bounced on her firm but slightly fat tummy.

“I give, I give get off of me! Angelina cried, but aishwarya wasn‘t ready to quit so she bounced some more on her stomach, then scratched and clawed Angelina Jolie tits before she started choking Angelina Jolie. Angelina struggled with the choking and gurgling noise came from her mouth. Aishwarya knew that she would pass out soon. Aishwarya then reached back with her left hand, and clawed at the sensitive pussy of Angelina and pulled, scratched and probed the inner recesses of her sex organ. Angelina cried out in horror and pain, and aishwarya stopped. She pulled her hand and arm back to Angelina’s breasts and just pushed down on the once proud, large orbs, and pushed down.“I’m gonna squash these flabby melons you bitch!” aishwarya sputtered.

Angelina just cried, and yelped in pain. Aishwarya looking down at the defeated mass of Angelina flesh, punched Angelina in her tits, and got up off the defeated Angelina Jolie and punched her in the gut for good measure. Angelina let out a “ooommph!” sound with the punch, then aishwarya rai grabbed Angelina Jolie breasts and start to squeeze it with all strength Angelina screams her boobs start to burst milk, aishwarya start to squeeze hard more milk came out Angelina crying said stop, aishwarya let go of her boobs and start to punch her face, Angelina Jolie become unconscious. Aishwarya see this she got up from the bed and wanted to the bathroom to take shower. Aishwarya rai was talking shower,
Angelina Jolie wake up she was feeling humiliated, she got up and screams aishwarya get out of the shower I will destroy you and fuck you bitch.

Aishwarya rai come out of the bathroom nude dipping in water, aishwarya rai smile seeing Angelina Jolie screaming I will fuck you. Aishwarya rai attacked Angelina’s hardened nipples and breasts with full force, as she tugged, pulled and clawed at the healthy orbs.Angelina screamed out “aaahhhhhhh.Angelina grabbed the messed up tresses of aishwarya rai, and yanked them side to side, forcing aishwarya to cry out, “ooowwww!”

Angelina then let go of aishwarya’s hair with her right hand, and punched aishwarya right on the chin sending aishwarya rai to stumbling backward. Aishwarya caught her balance when she hit the dresser in her bedroom, and aishwarya rai hit Angelina with a right handed punch to her gut, and another to her chest in rapid succession. Now it was Angelina who was stunned by the blows, and lost her balance and composure. Angelina was up against the wall when aishwarya was ready to land another blow; as aishwarya moved in Angelina was able to kick aishwarya in her pussy, and send her backwards. Aishwarya tackled Angelina Jolie on the bed.Both aishwarya rai and Angelina Jolie were now fighting on the bed on their sides. Each had a handful of hair as their other arm struggled for freedom with the arm of their foe. Their hips, thighs and legs were tangled like pretzels as they applied pressure and a leg hold on each other. Occasionally the two would exchange kicks and knees to each other’s wounded love mounds. They continued to struggle, and roll on the bed with each one having the dominant position for just a few moments, and usually the person on top took the brunt of the punishment on their breasts.

This continued for about 5 minutes, until Angelina got on top of aishwarya, and gave in to her erotic desires, and used her thighs to spread the legs of aishwarya and rodeo ride aishwarya’s pussy with her own. Angelina was feeling the power of domination, sexual arousal and victory as she continued to rub and grind aishwarya’s love mound. Aishwarya only feeling the wet, hair musculature of her foe with her pussy allowed Angelina Jolie to expend her energy getting herself off again. Angelina was getting ready to cum, and was moving and shifting more and more, when aishwarya lurched forward and attacked the bouncing jugs of Angelina.Angelina was on her back, yet still humping aishwarya hoping to reach another out of this world orgasm. Aishwarya was focused on setting Angelina straight, and pulled the hair of Angelina out of her scalp. Angelina was screaming and crying out in pain and pleasure. Aishwarya now had Angelina pinned on the bed, and continued to punch Angelina with her right hand, as her left hand kept Angelina’s head steady for a target. Angelina realizing that she was being pummeled started to bring her hands up to defend her breasts and face. Aishwarya continued to punch and pummel Angelina Jolie’s body with punches.Aishwarya took a deep breath, and just as Angelina reached up to tear and claw at aishwarya’s breasts and scalp; about to apply pressure to the valued assets of aishwarya rai, aishwarya’s left hand nailed her below her right eye! Angelina was seeing “Hollywood stars” from the blow and aishwarya could feel Angelina’s muscles relax as her arms fell to her side, and her legs unwrapped around aishwarya’s waist. Aishwarya looked down at her victim, her nipples hardened, and her arm, back, torso, leg and pelvic muscles contracted.

Aishwarya lowered herself on Angelina’s beautiful, athletic, beautiful body and felt the sweat, and love juices on her own skin. The folds in aishwarya’s sex organ became aroused as the semi-conscious Angelina body warmth eased aishwarya’s aching muscles and loins. Aishwarya then began to slowly grind her body into Angelina’s. Aishwarya could feel the hardened nipples of both actresses rub and kneed each other’s, as Angelina began to rub aishwarya’s legs with her own. Aishwarya was not sure if Angelina was conscious, or just aroused but she continued to grind and hump Angelina Jolie until Angelina began to moan, and groan as she was beginning to climax beneath aishwarya’s body.

Aishwarya too felt the power of a building orgasm and increased the pressure and tempo until she too came in a loud, victorious orgasm. The noise of pent-up sexual release and victory.Aishwarya rai untangled herself from Angelina’s limbs, who was still recuperating from the orgasm and the fight she had been involved in and rolled away, but before getting off the bed leaned down and kissed Angelina Jolie and said, “I just fought you, beat you and fucked you! How’s that feel, huh? I fuck you at you're house, aishwarya rai grabbed Angelina punch her in the face, Angelina Jolie become unconscious, aishwarya rai got dress and left the house victorious.
Aishwarya rai win.
Like Reply