Blackmailed by Student - Copied
I am currently being blackmailed, by my student. I'm 46, happily married (my loving husband is 50). I'm a senior teacher here in Singapore.

It began one day, when a student who is only 19 filmed me in the school ladies toilet doing my business. It was a Saturday and there was not many students around. This boy is a trouble maker in school, and is one of the most difficult to handle. He is quite popular though, always with similar-like friends smoking and hanging outside the school. 

When he showed me the video, I was stunned. I gave him a tight slap, and that was a mistake. He said he will WhatsApp the video to all his friends. I begged him not to. He told me he has plans for me. I was never humiliated this way before.

I told my husband about it at home, and he was very upset. We begged this very naughty boy, to delete the video, but he refused. He even asked my husband, to take nude pictures of myself. My husband had no choice but to do just that. 

We were very distressed, I couldn't believe that I, someone who is old enough to be this boy's mother n twice his height is being blackmailed this way.

My peril doesn't end there. Just two days after that, the boy ordered me to go over his place, and to bring my husband along. To add to my embarrassment, he gave me a red dress (or is it just mere fabric?) for me to wear. Coupled that with a six-inch heels. We almost cried seeing that outfit. It barely covered me! The dress ended almost as high as my waist with a plunging neckline. Insulting.

When we went over to his place, I found out it was in a bad neighborhood, the flats there are rental flats, meant for the needy. It's certainly far from the rich life that I and my husband shared, we lived in a big landed house with a full time maid and a personal driver. It was noon, and the sun was scorching.

Our driver alighted us from our Mercedes, and we went up to the block. The lift wasn't working (and anyway it reeked of urine, alcohol, etc). He stayed on the 5th floor. We had no choice but to go up the stairs, in my ridiculously tall shoes. The boy met us at the landing, smiling away. We were so mad at him! 

"Where are you bringing us?" my husband asked. 

He told us to follow him. When we reached up, both of us were sweating and panting heavily, but the boy was so fit it doesn't, bother him. My husband is obese, is diabetic and has heart problems. He looked like he might collapse. 

Me too, though I am very tall (I'm 1.78 m tall), is on the plus size. As both of us hold on to the railings to catch our breath, from the corner of my thick glasses (I'm almost blind without them) I saw a group of young punks waiting for us, all giving high fives to each other. They were his friends, though not my students.

I told the boy, "I thought it was only u Jeremy!" in between my huffing and puffing... he just laughed it off and told me to enter the stinky house. My ordeal had just begun...

My husband and Me were so nervous and scared when we entered the unit. It was small, and filthy. Full of empty beer bottles, syringes n cigarettes. The boys were giving me woof whistles when we entered.

"Is this the place you reside, Jeremy?" I asked the boy. "Where are your parents?" 

Jeremy laughed and told me to shut up. They made us sit on a dirty couch. Needless to say my dress rode up all the way to my hips when I sat down, so, I quickly crossed my long legs to prevent the boys from seeing my panties. 

I tried to be stern to Jeremy. With a heavy sigh I said, "Look, this game has to stop young boy. Is it money that you want? We do have lots of it."

"No Mrs. Ho, we want to fuck you all day and night, which is the first of many," Jeremy said. 

His friends laughed. I was dumbfounded, hugging my husband's arm. My husband was red-faced with anger, but at the same time, I knew he was scared too and there is not much he can do against 7 of these fierce looking, and heavily tattooed teenagers. They seem to belong to a local triad gang. 

"Please, do not say that f word Jeremy. It's rude." That made them laugh even more.

A boy (which I later learned his name was Kumar) then grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into the only bedroom in that unit. I towered above him especially more with my 6-inch heels, but he's so much stronger. The rest followed. 

"Stay here Mr. Ho, be a good man." My husband nodded, with a worried look on his face, knowing his wife will be gang banged in a while.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I sat on a bed, not knowing what to do. They took turns kissing my mouth...my mouth is like some prized entity for them. 

"Pull her panties!" some boys shouted. 

Hands were around me, and I felt my panties being pulled out. Several of them had their cocks out, aiming them to my mouth level. I seldom had done a blowjob for my husband, we rarely had sex anyway, more so now that we are already reaching our 50s. We do not have kids as firstly, we both are career minded folks and success in life is our priority. Secondly, my husband has a very low sperm count, and years ago a doctor already had told us it would be hard for me to get pregnant. I'm fine with it, and we both love each other so much. He's a faithful, loving and caring man, and both of us are virgins when we get married. Because of this, I felt more guilty than ever, that others' cocks are going to be inside his wife's pussy and mouth soon.

"Open your mouth wide Mrs. Ho!" a boy named Ali ordered. 

His cock is about thrice the length of my husband's. I opened it and his cock when straight into my gaping mouth. The boys were urging him on. 2 more cocks were shoved into my mouth. At one time, I had 3 cocks that I had to lick at the same time.

All the time Jeremy was sitting, observing and smiling. The time came for me to be spread-eagled, my pussy was exposed for all to see. To my surprise, I found myself to be very wet, and I start to breathe deeply. Jeremy finally pulled down his jeans, exposing his 9-inch cock. 

My eyes opened wide, I hadn't known a boy could be this huge. The others made way for him. He is obviously their leader.

"Please boys, do not do this. You boys should be saving this moment for the girl, you love, someone your age, when you get married someday" I begged.

As expected, my pleas fell on deaf ears. Jeremy entered me with one thrusts, and with me being so dripping wet, he had no difficulty in sliding it in my pussy. 

"Ohhhhhh" I screamed. His cock got so deep in, that my husband's cock never reached. I'm sure my scream was heard by him, as I heard him knocking softly on the door, begging the boys to stop. 

"Shut up Uncle, or we will beat you up into a pulp!" Ali shouted. 

My husband replied with a weak "Ok I'm sorry" and kept quiet afterwards. I feel so bad for him.

Jeremy kept fucking me faster and faster, while I felt Kumar inserting his big cock into my mouth. The rest were fondling my breasts, while laughing away at my demise. I could not stand it any longer with the sensation of having 2 cocks in me and I exploded into a massive orgasm with a loud "ahhhhhhhhh...". At the same time Jeremy emptied gallons of his seed in me.

Kumar then emptied his into my mouth, but told me to hold it in while the rest took photos of my open mouth with his sperm in it. Another boy, Zach starts to fuck me at the same time. This goes on for I don't know how long. By the time it ended, it's already night. My pussy was flowing of cum. Some (I don't know who's) had even landed on my face and glasses, blocking my vision.

I held on to my husband's hand while going down the flat to the car park, both of us never said a word. Our driver was already waiting, and I slumped at the back seat immediately. My husband hugged me and I knew, he was crying inside. 

Our driver, a guy named Sani, seemed to notice about why his boss was dressed this way. We ordered him to go to a drive through to get myself some hot mint tea on the way home. My throat felt so sticky with all the cum I swallowed.

Once home, we went straight to our master bedroom. Both of us then confessed our undying love to each other. 

"I'm sorry honey, things turned out this way. The boys may have my body, but in my heart is only you," I said while caressing his cheek, wiping a tear from his eye, hoping those words will make him feel better. 

And we had a most passionate and romantic kiss afterwards that lasts for a full 15minutes. I knew I had married the right man.
Like Reply
3 days after my ordeal, Jeremy called me again, for his so-called, "round 2." It coincided with my husband's business trip to Indonesia. I wept, thinking when would this going to end, if ever. 

My supportive husband knew there isn't much of a choice either. His wife's naked photos, of being fucked and the shot of cum that was in my open mouth can easily be uploaded if I do not agree to it. It would certainly ruined my career and our life together. One of Jeremy's friends sent a parcel to my house, containing the outfit I had to wear.

It was a halter-neck white top that is tied around my neck. It made my 38D breasts protrude even more. A matching white skirt (actually its more like a piece of short cloth) was also provided. I was supposed to wear it with the heels that was provided before. Never in my 46 years of living had I ever wore this revealing. 

My driver sent me to the neighbourhood again, but this time my husband wasn't with me, as he had already went for his business trip the day before. 

My driver, Sani, is a young man, about 24 years in age. He had worked for us for 2 years, and he has to support his ailing parents. We took him in more out of pity, and so far we had been very satisfied with his work.

The moment I sat in the car with the ridiculous outfit, he was shocked. 

"Good afternoon Ma'am" was all he said, knowing that he isn't supposed to ask me any reason I want to go to a certain destination. I liked that boy.

Once reached, I alighted at the same spot, telling Sani I'll call him once I'm ready to go home. Again I walked up to the same flight of stairs up to the 5th floor, in the heat of the Singapore afternoon sun, ignoring the gawking and woof whistles by the men sitting around. 

Don't they have a job to go to, I wondered. 

Once I reached up, sure enough Jeremy is there waiting, with his friends. My heart was pumping and I sweat like a pig, as I'm certainly isn't used to walk up stairs, let alone 5 flights. 

They ordered me to enter the house. Kumar couldn't help it and grabbed my butt when I walked past.

"Boys, I insist you all to stop this nonsense, please," I said, but they just laughed and pushed me to the dirty couch in the living room. 

For some reason, I actually already felt moisture in my pussy. This time some kid by the name Liew took out a black vibrator and placed it on my pussy lips. I squirmed around, the sensation was so good. I tried to prevent myself from cumming, I do not want the boys to have the satisfaction of making me cum. But after a few minutes, I could stand it no longer, and some had even started to suck on my erected nipples. I exploded in an orgasm frenzy, and even squirted pussy juice to the boys, ' faces. I surprised even myself, I never done that before. 

I lay down breathless, while the boys congratulated Liew for a job well done. Liew was beaming all around, obviously very proud of himself.

I was fucked again by all 7 of them, They treated me like a sex doll, and I couldn't see who are the ones fucking me as they took away my glasses. 

"Bend over Mrs. Ho! Flip over Mrs. Ho! Open yr sexy mouth Mrs. Ho!" was all I heard. Jeremy, Ali, Kumar, Liew and the others all took turns satisfying their sexual hunger on me. 

I myself cummed again while being banged. My ordeal lasted for about 4 hours, after which I was finally allowed to wear my glasses and go. 

I was finally free. My panties, as usual was kept by them. I do not want to know what they were going to do to it.

I quickly called Sani to pick me up at the same spot. I was so relieved he arrived fast, and I quickly get in the back seat of my Mercedes with a huge sigh. 

"Are you ok Ma'am?" he asked. 

I breathed hard as I had to run towards my car in my heels to avoid the stares from the gawking, horny jobless men in the neighbourhood. 

"I'm ok Sani, please go, hurry, thank you."

Sani thoughtfully passed me a hot cup of tea. "Ma'am, I got your favourite, hot tea with mint leaves and less sugar."

I was so thankful! I need that to clear my throat off the cum that I swallowed. 

"Thank you Sani, you're so kind" I told the boy.

I drank and noticed that it tasted a little funny, but I put that to the cum residue still stuck in my tongue. Before long I emptied the whole cup, letting the mint cool down my throat.

I then think back of today's events. I messaged my husband, saying my ordeal is over, at least for today, and that I love him and how much I missed him so much. I felt so tired and sleepy, and slept right after that.

I was woken up by Sani, "Ma'am, we had reached, you slept along the way."

I couldn't see anything until he handed me my glasses (I can't remember taking them off though). I saw that we were already in my garage, and I saw the time that more than 2 hours had passed. 

How thoughtful was he, to wait patiently in the car as I slept! I noticed there's still a lot of cum flowing out of my pussy, and that my jaw still hurts, must be from the blowjobs I gave just now, I thought. In fact both my jaw and pussy hurts more now than before, though. 

"Thank you Sani, I'll make my way out now. Do remember to wash the car tomorrow morning, as I expect it to be clean always", I ordered him. 

"No problem Ma'am" was his reply. 

Always short replies, and straight to the point that lovely boy. I saw that my top was pulled aside, exposing my aerolas. I must have moved when I slept.

I do hope Sani did not notice it.
Like Reply
The next morning, I woke up with my head spinning. I lay in bed, thinking about yesterday's events. Thankfully it is now during the school holidays. I could not imagine having to meet my rapist in class in my current situation.

"Oh honey I missed you so much!" I texted my husband. He is still on his business trip which is to lasts for almost a week. My husband is running a telecommunications business, and he is currently working on a project in Indonesia. I reached out for my phone to text my husband. 

"How are you my teacher slut?" was the first message I saw on my phone. It was by none other than Jeremy. Oh, how I despised that boy! 

"I want you to wear a special dress for the school's grand dinner tomorrow. Ali will send it to you. No other outfit will be allowed, slut" was his next message.

My school had organised a formal gala dinner for all the teachers and senior students at a grand hotel in Singapore the next day, to mark the start of the school holidays, and also to celebrate the school's founding day. Jeremy must have already planned to take advantage of me again in this occasion.

Just a while later, my maid came up to my room. 

"Ma'am, there was a delivery boy who handed over this package, he says it is for you" said my maid.

"Ok leave it with me, thank you" I replied, taking the brown package. Upon opening it, I was surprised it looks like a very expensive dress, suits the occasion. I was relieved that it was a long dress, but my happiness was short-lived as I realised it had a slit right up to my hips! There was no way I could walk in it without flashing my thighs with each step I take.

It was yellow, sleeveless, with a plunging neckline, the same as my first dress that was given by Jeremy. I wondered how can that kid, whose finance with all due respect isn't quite on par with someone like me could afford this expensive looking dress. Did he steal it? I will never know.

I realised there was something else small-sized in the package, I picked up and to my dismay it is a small vibrator is the shape of an egg. There was a note attached to it.

"I want your to insert this in your pussy and wear a thong to keep it in place, slut. You will be sorry if you do not follow this simple instruction. Trust me, I will know" I read the message out softly. Oh my God, I gasped!

The next day, I got ready early. I got into that long flowing tight dress, put on my make up and expensive diamond Cartier necklace and Chanel earrings, along with a Piaget ladies watch and my gold wedding ring, looking all dolled up but yet formal enough as a senior teacher. 

I placed the vibrator egg in my pussy as instructed, before wearing a pair of black thong. That should keep it in place, I thought.

At about 5pm Sani my driver drove me into the city, where the hotel was located. 

"You look beautiful, as always, Ma'am" he said along the way.

"Why, thank you Sani, you're so nice!" I replied. "Hopefully you will find a girl as nice as you to settle down with one day. Do invite me and Sir for your wedding, ok?" I joked. 

Sani replied, "Yes Ma'am." Such a nice boy! 

When we reached the hotel ballroom, I felt all eyes are upon me. With every step my creamy white thighs was exposed, and I did notice the male students and waiters all stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me.

I took up seats at the same table with some of my fellow teachers. Right next to our dinner table are the tables for my students. Of course, Jeremy is sitting there, and he had chosen a seat quite close to me.

All of us exchanged friendly and formal greetings. I do realise my male colleagues are eyeing my chest, though there is not much I can do about it. Thankfully I do have female colleagues too sitting with me, and I felt safe chatting with them. 

Once the host has started the evening and meals served, I had quite forgotten about Jeremy, and the vibrator egg that was embedded deep in my pussy. 

Suddenly, I felt the vibrator started to buzz. I almost jolted from my chair from the sudden sensation.

"Are you all right, Sharon?" a concerned female colleague sitting next to me asked. I nodded and picked up a napkin to dab my lips.

I touched her hand and said, "Yes Jenny I'm fine. Its just a hiccup, and a big one at that." I tried to laugh. Fortunately my colleague bought that and continued eating.

I squirmed uneasily in my seat as the vibrator kept hitting on the insides of my cilt. Jeremy was holding the remote all along and just switched it on! I was getting wet and the familiar sensation gushed over me. It was so nice, and I was beginning to worry if I would reach my climax soon. 

"Meet me at the back, now, near the exit", Jeremy texted me. Oh no, what did he has in store for me, I thought. 

Jeremy left his table and walked out of the ballroom. I excused myself and quickly followed him behind at a distance. I walked unsteadily due to the vibrator and my high heels. 

He seemed to have already planned this and knew exactly where he was going. After the exit, we went up a stairwell that was meant for cargo, and along a darkened corridor. Nobody was around and my heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor.

"Jeremy, where are we going!" I cried. I was getting breathless as I wasn't used to walk very fast. He brought me to a room at the end of the corridor, that seemed to be the cleaner's storeroom. 

"You look so hot slut, you do know you're the attraction of all the men in the ballroom. And now you have to suck my cock, after I kiss you", and he went straight for my mouth. We french kissed (I did return the kiss as I was already so wet and anyway I do not have a choice). We played with each other's tongue before he told me to kneel. 

When my face was up close to his groin, he unzipped his pants and let it drop to the floor. I saw his cock bulging against the fabric of his underwear. It had a musky smell to it and it filled up my nostrils. 

"Take it off slut teacher, and suck it deep", he ordered. 

With my dainty fingers and long red fingernails, I slipped his underwear down, and his cock sprang up immediately. I was taken aback and steadied myself. Honestly, even though I hate this boy, I felt a sense of excitement to touch and suck his cock. 

"Jeremy, please, don't make me do this. I'm married, and I'm your teacher," I pleaded, but at the same time, I strangely realised, that I was hoping he would say no to my request.

"Lick it slut, I want you to taste my pre cum. I want to see that wet tongue of yours licking my shaft" he said.

And boy did I lick it good. I felt so horny now, and all thoughts of my husband and being a faithful wife and a strict teacher evaporated. I just wanted this boy badly. I moved my head up and down his cock, making slurping noises. My saliva dripped down all over the floor, and I knew he liked that. He kept pushing his cock down deep in my throat and held there for a few seconds before releasing it with all my saliva drooling out of my mouth. He seemed to enjoy doing this, seeing me choked and gasped for air, this mean brat!

After what seemed an eternity, Jeremy starts to moan. I knew he would be cumming soon. I began to rub my pussy, with the vibrator egg still in it. I myself could not hold it any longer.

We both reached our climax at the same time, I felt his warm cum sprayed into my throat, at the same I let out a loud moan when my own cum flowed out from my pussy. My thong was totally drenched!

"Hold my cum in your mouth, Mrs. Ho", Jeremy ordered, and he took out his phone to take photo of it. I willingly do as he says as I just want to get out of this place. 

"Now you are allowed to swallow, make sure not a drop flow out." he ordered.

I swallowed all, and opened my mouth again for him to check. When he is satisfied, I quickly stood up and compose myself.

He then said, "Take off your thongs and take the egg out, and place them in this Ziploc."

I did as I was instructed and stepped out of my thong that was soaked with my pussy juices. I also managed to slip out the vibrator egg which is dripping with juices and placed both of them gently in the Ziploc provided before zipping it handing it back to him. What is he going to do with these, I wondered.

We went back to the ballroom and to our separate tables. Jenny, my colleague asked me where did I go that took so long. 

"You look flushed, dear. Where did you go?" she asked.

"Oh maybe it is something ate just now. I'm fine now though" I smiled at her.

The dinner ended almost midnight, and everyone had a great time. Our principal capped it off with a speech on our school's vision and achievements. I texted Sani to come pick me up at the hotel lobby. He told me he had bought tea for me along the way, and I said sure I'll have some of that later.

After the speech ended, we all stood up and shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. One of my male colleagues asked me whether I need a lift back home, I lied to him that my husband is going to pick me up. I quickly made my way to the exit.

"Hi Mrs. Ho, I ride a bike today, want me to send u home?" a student asked.

"Hey Sharon, need a lift?" another male teacher asked. 

I had to reject them as politely as I could, hoping my own driver, Sani had reached by now. 

I finally saw my Mercedes turning into the driveway. I quickly entered the car as there were many other vehicles at the pick-up point. 

"Ma'am, here's your mint tea I bought." he said once I'm inside.

I thanked him and absent-mindedly drank all of it along the way. It had been such a tiring night, and I just couldn't wait to get home.

I was getting dizzy and sleepy along the way, but managed to stay awake until we got home. When I want to step out of my car, my dizziness took over and I nearly lost my balance.

"Sani, help me up please, I'm not feeling good and my head is spinning." I said.

"Sure Ma'am hold on to me tight." I saw the floor below me seemed to move in circles, so I held on to his strong hands tightly all the way to my bedroom, which is located on the second floor. My maid has already fallen asleep at this hour, so Sani was the only one I could on.

"Sani, it's ok, leave me here" I said once we reached my bedroom door. 

In all the two years he worked with us, our bedroom is strictly off-limits place for him, and rightly so. Moreover, my dress has a slit right up to top, and also, I've already taken off my thongs for Jeremy. Obviously my pussy would be exposed the moment I lay down. But once I let go of his hand I nearly fell, so, he had to bring me in.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, it looks like I have to bring you to your bed. But I will leave immediately" he said.

I agreed. I remembered he guided me to my bed, and I immediately slept right after laying down on it, with no memory recollection of anything after that.
Like Reply
I must had fallen into such a deep sleep that when I woke it was already noon and the sun was shining in. I was still clad in the dress from the dinner the night before. Well, it had been a very eventful event yesterday, I thought. I did deserve some rest.

Today happened to be the day my husband is finally coming home, and I am so looking forward to finally meet him after almost a week. Even though we had been married for 25 years, my love for him is still so strong, as if I just met him yesterday..

I felt some residue on my chin, and upon checking it does look like dried cum. It has to be Jeremy's cum, I told myself, although I was pretty sure I cleaned it up well before I went back to the ballroom. My pussy felt sore, as if it had just been used. I must have rubbed it too hard when I gave Jeremy the blowjob yesterday, I assumed.

I didn't give much thought about it. After my shower, I put on my top and a pair of shorts, and went down telling my maid to make me some coffee. I sat down sipping the coffee at the patio overlooking my garden and was just about to read the papers when our Mercedes drove in.

My husband alighted and we embraced, kissing each other lovingly.

"Oh how much I missed you honey", he said, while we still kissed. From the corner of my eye I thought I saw Sani, our driver standing watching us all the while.

We made love on our matrimonial king sized bed after that. My husband had to take the blue pill each time we do it because he can't get a normal erection anymore. 

He lasted only 10 minutes, without cumming, and lay down breathing hard because of his heart problem. I lay naked next to him, caressing his limp cock trying to make him cum when suddenly my phone buzzed.

"Who is that?" my husband asked.

"Jeremy, honey" I answered.

"Read it, I want to know what that brat wants now," he said angrily.

I read the text out loud, while still holding on to my husband's tiny cock, jerking it slowly. 

"Hello slut, you were so hot yesterday. Loved it when my cum filled your mouth entirely and you swallowed it all, without a drop. And the way you moan loudly when you reached your orgasm. Bet your husband never made you cum at all."

My husband was very jealous when he heard that. He was gurgling and gulping for air. 

"Honey, relax dear, start deep breathing exercises, as your doctor advised," I said, calming him down. I started jerking his cock faster. 

That made it better. At the same time he finally managed to ejaculate, though it was just a few white droplets actually. I kissed him fully on the lips. I do love him, though I must admit, I wished it was Jeremy's cock I was holding.

"Jeremy, you and your friends all had your fun, please respect us as your elders. I am 46, more than twice your age. Please end this." I texted, pleading with him.

My phone buzzed again with an incoming text. 

"Read it, honey." My husband asked.

I was wondering whether I should, as the last time I did, he nearly had a heart attack.

I let out a huge sigh and continued reading it loud. "Your strict demeanour only lasted when you aren't with me slut. I know how much you longed for my cock. The way you let me fuck your pussy, the way you sucked my cock hungrily, the way you squirted your pussy juice to all my friends...you do know, deep inside you are one fucking horny slut!"

That made my husband boiled. His face turned red with anger and he has difficulty breathing. I quickly got up and shout for Sani.

"Sani! Get ready we have to bring Sir to the hospital, now!"

"Yes Ma'am! I'll get the car ready." he replied.

I quickly wore a sleeveless tank top and a pair of FBT shorts. 

Me and my maid walked my husband down the stairs and straight to the waiting car. Sani sped to the nearest hospital, The Gleneagles Hospital, which is a medical facility meant for the rich like us and is known internationally.

Fortunately my husband's condition wasn't serious. But he do need to be warded for a couple of days. I had to leave my maid there on standby, to assist the nurses for my husband's daily needs, Me and Sani went home after another exhausting day for me.

"Ma'am, do you want to have some coffee at the nearby Botanical Gardens coffee club?" he asked. 

I was thinking that would be a good idea as my favourite beverages are there.

"Yes Sani, let's!" I smiled.

Once we got there, there aren't many customers around. I ordered a cup of Turkish black coffee.

Sani went over to collect it. "Dear, there isn't a need to, the waiter will send it." I said.

Sani was mumbling something like he doesn't want to trouble the waiter, so I said sure fine. He came back after a while and served me my coffee.

"Thank you, Sani." I said before sipping the coffee. It does taste a little odd, but being a naive person, I drank the whole cup slowly, while watching the lush beautiful greenery and flowers ahead. The Botanic Gardens, is, after all, a UNESCO site.

After a while I felt light-headed. "Are you ok Ma'am?" Sani asked. "Let me bring you to the car."

I held on to his arms and walked over to the car. That was all I remembered, because the next moment I found myself in my room, lying fully naked on my bed, without my glasses on.

Everything was a blur, but I could still make out where I was. I could hardly move as I was still feeling dizzy. 

From my blurred vision I saw an outline of a man standing in front.

"Sani, is that you?"

"Ma'am" he replied. Yes, definitely it's Sani. 

"Sani, oh my word, what are you doing, dear? And I need my glasses, I can't see without them." I am literally helpless without my glasses.

"Shut up, slut." Sani answered.

I was taken aback. For 2 years I had known this boy, took him in as our family driver, I had loved and trusted fully, now calling me a slut! I squint my eyes, wanting to have a better look at him. Oh, how terrible my eyesight were!

"I've always had the hots for you, slut Ho. For 2 years I had been masturbating all day about you and taken some of your dirty underwear from the laundry." he laughed.

So that's why my panties always go missing! I thought.

"I had always resisted fucking you for real, slut" he continued. "But I found out that you had been fucking someone else, someone even younger than me!" he shouted angrily.

"I tried to explain, "No Sani, dear listen to me, it isn't what it looks like, you don't understand. I've been..." but my explanation was cut short.

"Quiet, slut! Save it. Ever since I knew about your sexual escapades, I had been spiking your drinks with sleeping pill, so that I could fuck you for real when you were asleep. But you were so stupid not to realise that!" 

"What! No Sani, what have you done." I cried. "Me and Sir loved you, we treated you like our family. We trusted you. I even treat you like my son that I never had! Please dear." I began to sob, feeling betrayed.

"It's too late for that slut, you will receive what I know you want. You had been teasing me with your sexiness the past 2 years, I had been saving for this moment."

He spread my legs wide, and inserted his tongue in it. I was about to be banged on my own bed!

"Stop, honey, please, you don't want to do this. This is the bed I shared with my husband, it is sacred. It represents our marriage." 

Sani laughed. " You're so stupid, bitch. I've already fucked you on this very bed yesterday! And I cummed right into the sexy opened mouth of yours."

He continued eating my pussy, and I felt the familiar sensation again. I started to get wet and moaned quietly.

"That's it, I always knew you were such a slut." he laughed. "Teasing your students and even fucking them!"

He then put on my glasses, before taking out his cock, which is slightly shorter than Jeremy's but a lot thicker.

He obviously wanted me to see it. How could all these young men have such large cocks, I thought, and my husband's is so tiny. I had never seen other cocks besides my husband's just over 2 weeks ago, I only heard about it during gossips with my female friends when I was younger. And now I have tasted so many of them.

He aimed his cock to my mouth, with my face in between his knees. I was still in a daze, and could not move much. 

"Suck it, slut Ho." he ordered. I have no choice but to open my mouth wide to accommodate that thick cock. I was getting so horny, I felt moisture between my thighs. Perhaps it's true, I am becoming a slut.

After some time my jaw hurts as it was stretched wide. I could hardly breathe and started to gag, spurting out saliva. 

"How does it taste like, I'm sure you like it." he had the cheek to ask.

"No, stop it Sani, it is too big." I said while gasping for air. "I can't breathe."

"I've always wanted you to do me a blowjob, when you are awake slut. All the while you had been doing it while you're asleep...but then that's kinky too isn't it?" he laughed.

Thankfully he stopped fucking my mouth. It's time for my pussy now, I thought. If I can't stop it, I might as well enjoy it, I said to myself.

He flipped me over, and I am now lying face down on my bed, facing the large family portrait hanging on the wall that me and my husband took last year. We took that portrait when we renewed our wedding vows in the iconic Marina Bay, with a few of our friends and relatives attending. And now I am about to be banged, right in front of it. The large photo frame of my husband holding my shoulder loomed over me.

Sani pushed up my ass, making it point upwards. He rubbed some ointment into my anus. Before I could react, he inserted his fat cock into it!

"Oh no Sani dear, that's the wrong hole! Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. "It hurts! Take it out please, honey." I begged.

Sani began thrusting his cock deeper into my anal cavity. I had never done anal before, and here I am, being sodomised by this young man while facing the portrait of me and my loving husband. This is so wrong, on so many levels, I thought. 

Sani began grunting, and my anus slowly adapted to his cock. Luckily he applied a generous amount of the Vaseline into my hole. Having said that, it still hurts badly though.

After a few minutes I can tell he was about to cum (I'm becoming an expert in this). I reached for my clit and began rubbing my soaked pussy. I am about to climax soon.

"Wait Sani, wait for me," I asked, being a slut I am. 

He couldn't wait, he shoots loads of hot cum into my ass, it felt like there's a gallon of it. Some spilled out as my cavity could not contain that much liquid. 

"Oh Sani why didn't you wait?" I asked.

"Who says it's over, slut Ho?"

He turned me over and I am now lying face up and spread-eagled. I am amazed by his stamina. Once my husband cummed (which is just a few drops really), it'll take a week for him to re-energised.

He turned my body so that I am now facing the wall. "Open that sexy mouth bitch, I couldn't have enough of it."

I did as I was told and he began fucking my mouth again. I could taste his cum and the taste of my own anus. While at the same time I rubbed my pussy, this time vigorously.

After a few minutes, I felt him shooting millions of his sperms into my throat. I could not take it any longer and started to spray my pussy juice, so much so that some of my juice landed on my husband's smiling face in the potrait. 

We both lie breathless on my matrimonial bed, me sweating profusely. What had just happened, I thought.

"Ma'am," he said.

"No Sani, no more, don't you ever get tired?"

"I just want to say I'm terribly sorry for what I did, Ma'am. I did not know what came over me."

I was pleasantly surprised by his changed behaviour. I hugged him and like a mother to a child, I tried to console him. I placed his face on my sweaty breasts and caressed his hair.

"It's ok honey, everyone does mistakes. Forgiving is what I believe in, and yes, I forgive you dear. Promise me this will never happen again, and promise me too that Sir will never know of this, ok? His weak heart would not be able to take it."

He nodded his head sheepishly. I kissed him on the lips. and let him go. He is, after all, a good boy, but boys will be boys I told myself. I hope Sani learned his lesson, and be a better man after this.

At least, that was what I hoped.
Like Reply
A week has passed since my encounter with Sani. Since then Jeremy and his friends had been surprisingly quiet, and had not bothered me at all. 

"Maybe he has gone bored with me darling," I told my husband one night, while both of us were naked on our bed. "There isn't a single call or text from him for a week. Hopefully this means he has moved on, and we can have our lives back again," I said while kissing my him.

"I do hope so my love. I am so sorry I couldn't help to prevent this." My husband answered. 

"It's ok darling. These boys are young and dangerous, there is not much you could do anyway hun. And if we report it to the security officer, all the photos and videos would be leaked, and our lives will be destroyed. Just hope Jeremy and his friends would get tired of me."

We made love again on that night.

Everything was fine, that is, until a day before my school re-opens. I received a package, sent by Jeremy (who else). In it was an outfit I had to wear the next day.

It was a red turtle-neck sweater this time, and it was so tight that my big round breasts was amplified to look even bigger. A matching cotton skirt was given too, which although isn't as short as the ones I was forced to wear previously, was also very tight.

A small black bra was attached too, which I thought would not be enough to contain my boobs at all! 

There was also a pair of red stilettos, about 4inches tall. Once I wore them my boobs jiggled with each step I took.

I didn't dare to inform my husband, who had already left for a business trip for 5 days. He is old, and I am worried his heart would not be able to take in all these. He was, all his life, a jealous man. When we were just married, he would get jumpy when he knew other men had an interest in me. 

On the very first day I was already attached to the after hours detention class, as I was the Head of Discipline in my school. I looked up the list and saw there will be 8 students today. Mostly cases of smoking outside school or not wearing proper uniforms.

"Well, " I said with a sigh, "That's quite a number for a first day," I said to myself.

After my daily normal lessons (Jeremy was, thankfully, not in my class today) and a coffee break with my colleagues, I proceeded down the hallway to the detention class. While passing through the restrooms, I noticed our school janitor, a guy in his 20s I guessed, stared at me with his hands on his groin. I walked on, pretending not to notice, my stilettos clicking loudly down the hall.

The detention class was rowdy as usual. Most students and staff, if not all, has gone home for the day. I had to stay with them for 2 hours, lecturing them about discipline and the importance of following the school rules. 

There were 5 boys and 3 girls today. I sat down my papers and gave them a short paper quiz, to pass their time.

One of the them, a skinny boy called Viknesh, put up his hand. 

"Madam, I need help on one of your questions."

I was always happy to know there's someone wanting to learn, so I walked up to his table. While I was attending to him I saw the boy beside was placing his phone between my legs, using it to take upskirt photos of me.

I was flabbergasted, but before I could scold him, Vikesh took out his phone and did the same. I nearly lost my balance (as I was still in my ridiculously tall high heels). I was extremely crossed!

I lined up the 2 boys who were trying to take upskirt photos of me awhile ago. I told the rest including the girls to stand at a corner. Since I am so much taller than them I had to bend a little so that I could have their full concentration. I peered at them coldly above my thick glasses.

"Boys, I expect so much from you, you really have to respect me as your teacher! What do you want to be when you grow up? A pervert? Let this serves as a warning! Do not underestimate me, I'm telling you," I told them fiercely.

"In this faculty I am your teacher, your guardian. I am very, very crossed and annoyed in what you two did. I will no longer tolerate such acts ever again! Do you both understand me?"

"You're very fierce, slut." a voice came from behind. My mouth hung open, I was shocked to see Jeremy came walking in.

"That's the slut cum hole mouth I had cummed numerous times into boys." He began high-fiving the rest. Even the 3 girls started to giggle.

"No please Jeremy, w-what are you doing?" I was so frightened now, I began to perspire.

"No longer the uptight fearsome teacher you was just now Mrs Ho." one of the boys grinned. "We already know your secret."

"No please, I'm sorry I scolded you but don't do this!" I cried while they started to fondle my breasts. One even poked his finger in my pussy. I whirled around and realised it's one of the girls.

"Carol, oh my word, what are you doing?"

"Let's strip this mature cow, I've always wanted to see her pussy." the girl replied mischievously.

Jeremy ordered me to lie on my huge teacher's desk. I was so scared I had to comply. Some of the boys took my sweater off, exposing my breasts which was barely covered by the small bra. Without hesitation they unclasped the hook and out came my breasts for all my students to see.

"Look at her jugs, it's so huge it looks like cow's udders!" another girl, Siti, said excitedly. "Wished mine was big as yours, teach." They all laughed at her remark, and I felt so shameful I could cry.

"Bitch, you had been teasing the boys in school with these," Carol said while flapping my sweating breasts. "You enjoy flirting with them, don't you?"

"No, please, I didn't....I, I did not flirt, certainly not to you boys. I'm married, happily married, and never had sex with anyone besides my husband before Jeremy blackmailed me. I'm already 46, I 'm too old for all of you. Please let me go." I sobbed.

Carol stood up and said "Well Jeremy here, teach, is my boyfriend, and he says you had been flirting and touching him all this while. Now I'll make you pay bitch! Let's give her a good gangbang boys!"

They stripped me naked, pulling my skirt off, and all my students stared at their teacher's hairy mould. Siti placed her finger in my pussy, jiggle it a little and pulled it out, and I was surprised it was glistening, coated with my juices. 

"Told you the slut will like it." Jeremy laughed at my demise.

First to fuck me was of course, had to be that brat Jeremy. He entered me on missionary style. I whimpered a weak "no" but I knew I had no choice. Viknesh touched my chin and told me to open my mouth. I did and he slipped in his average sized cock into my mouth rather swiftly. He was always very timid and quiet, a nerdy boy you would say. I never expected he would do this to me. I even knew his mother and we had talked about his progress in his studies and how I wanted to raise his grades. I stared at him while he slid his cock in and out of my mouth, obviously enjoying the blowjob given to him by his teacher very much.

Siti and the other girl played with my nipple each, sucking and licking them. Another 2 boys grabbed my hands and told me to give them a handjob. I was so about to cum and I started moaning, though it was muffled by Viknesh's cock. Next thing I knew, I saw Carol slid in beneath her boyfriend and started licking my remaining hole, my anus. 

I was hoping they cum fast. The boys whom I had been doing handjobs erupted and their cum covered my hands. Next was Viknesh, he moaned and started to release his sperms deep into my throat. I had to swallow them all. 

Jeremy continued fucking me for a minute before he too let out a loud groan and cummed in my pussy. The other 2 boys (whom I think were down the ranks of the gang) masturbated and release their hot cum on my face, covering my glasses and nostrils. 

Carol is still licking my anus and enjoying herself. I had prevented myself from cumming all this while but I could take it no more. With a loud huge sigh I reached my climax and my pussy juice flowed out along with some of Jeremy's cum too.

Carol then stood up and walked over to my face. She squatted and forced me to lick her pussy, which I find truly disgusting!

"Lick it stupid bitch, you don't think I'll let you get away with it, do you? This will teach you a lesson, not to seduce my boyfriend again!" 

I inserted my tongue into her damp pussy, it was my first time doing this despicable act in my life. It tastes kind of salty, and I licked it vigorously, hoping she would cum. The others were cheering her on. 

She couldn't stand it no longer, and she too, cummed on my face, spurting salty juices all over me. 

I lay on my desk spreadeagled and panting furiously. They were laughing and congratulating each other. 

Carol then got a sick idea. "Let's take off her glasses and leave her here boys!"

"No please Carol, don't, I wouldn't be able to see without them." I cried.

"Isn't that a bit harsh, sweetie?" I heard Jeremy asked his girlfriend.

"Oh don't tell me you have feelings for 

this bitch now Jeremy." Carol replied. With that she took off my cum coated glasses and tossed them away. "Let's go, serve this bitch right for always teasing my boyfriend." All of them trouped out of my classroom, laughing.

I was so worried. Here I am, helplessly naked, covered with cum, and almost blind. I felt for my Louis Vutton handbag, hoping to reach for my phone. But after walking blindly around my classroom for a few minutes, I still couldn't find them. 

"Ma'am, I'm here, don't worry." I heard Sani's voice. I was so relieved! I could have kissed him.

"Sani! Oh my God you're here!

"Yes Ma'am, I was wondering why you wasn't at the porch, so I went up to find you."

"Please help me find my glasses, quick!"

But he said he could not find it, Carol must have taken it with her I thought.

"Then help me dress up, I want to go home, please dear. I couldn't find my clothes."

He asked me to sit down and took out a packet of tissue. First he wiped off the cum from the insides of my pussy walls. He then dabbed my eyes and face with another tissue.

"Open your mouth wide Ma'am," he said and began wiping my lips, and softly dabbed my teeth and tongue too. He then gently pushed my enormous breasts into the silly small bra, holding my nipples and slotting them both in. After that he helped me with the sweater. He then took me by my hands and asked me step into my skirt. Sani was being such a darling. 

"Hold my hands Ma'am, Ill walk you to the car. Your handbag is with me."

"Oh honey, how could I ever thank you for saving me!" I cried.

"Well Ma'am, I would want to have sex with you, again."

I was quite taken aback by the request.

"But didn't you promised me not to do that to me again, remember?"

"I recorded...I meant, I saw what your students did to you, and I want that too." He looked dejected and upset. I thought about that, and since I felt so obligated to repay his kindness, and anyway well, we already DID have sex before, I felt it was worth it.

"Okay Sani, whatever. Now just help me home safely."

Sani told me to wait by the porch while he go over to the carpark to take the car. I just stood there, with my hastily dressed clothes, and not being able to see anything.

I was startled when a voice from behind asked me, "Mrs Ho, are these yours?" 

I could make out an outline of a man, with his arms stretched out as if handing me something. 

"Mrs Ho, is this glasses yours?" he asked again when I did not answer.

I quickly feel for it and was so relieved it was my glasses. I wore them and suddenly the whole world turns clear. It was the janitor.

"Why thank you, umm, sorry I didn't get your name." I knew he had been working for about 3 years now but I just didn't bother to know his name before.

"I'm Samad." he answered, staring at me like a lion seeing his prey. 

"I washed it, it seemed sticky." he continued, grinning, looking at my bosom.

It was an awkward moment, so I said my thanks and moved away. Luckily my driver came right then and I quickly slumped to my car and breathed a huge sigh of relief.
Like Reply
It was Friday and the last day of school for the week. I had a terrible week, being gang banged by Jeremy and the others earlier on. Thankfully since the day I was banged and molested by Jeremy, Carol and the rest, I was left alone.

When I came out of my pantry after taking a rest in the teacher's lounge, Jeremy came up to me.

"Don't make plans for the weekends, teach. You are required to stay over at my place on Saturday night. You may wear anything, it doesn't matter. I have your outfit with me."

"Jeremy please, no. Sunday is my wedding anniversary. I was planning to celebrate it with my husband."

"Do you still want to celebrate if all your photos and videos are on social media?" 4pm, Saturday. Sharp." 

I discussed this with my husband when I got home. He was so mad!

"Darling, you do know I have to go. He has all the evidence of me having sex with him. Anyway it is only one night..." I told my husband when we were in bed. He was still bubbling with jealousy. I went to my restroom, I had planned a surprise for him.

I changed into a red Victoria's Secret short lace lingerie. My 40DD sized boobs were pushed up insanely, looking like a couple of melons. This would please my husband, I said to myself. I quickly wore some light make up. I could still hear my husband complaining about Jeremy.

When I stepped out of my restroom, my husband looked surprised and extremely pleased. 

"Oh my god honey, you look terrific."

"Anything for you my love. Let's make tonight special, for both of us. It is, after all, our wedding annivessary."

We kissed deeply on our matrimonial bed, I used my tongue to lick his. My mouth, which had sucked so many of the boys' cocks and swallowed their cum, was kissing my husband's mouth this time. While my dainty fingers, which had jerked numerous cocks, was playing with his nipples. I felt safe and am doing the right thing, finally. My other hand is fondling his tiny cock, which is currently erected like a mini lego flag pole.

We made love after that in missionary style (always, missionary style with my husband). After a few thrusts, my husband came and ejaculated a few drops. I wasn't even reaching my climax yet, so naturally I was disappointed. 

"So fast, honey?"

"I am sorry Sharon, I could not hold it any longer. Now where's my pills," he asked, searching for his diabetic pills.

I continued laying on the bed, thinking of all my previous experiences with the boys I had been forcibly had sex with, and had cummed numerous times. Sadly, with the man I love, I I could not achieve that. But that's okay Sharon, I told myself, I had a blessed marriage with a caring, loving and faithful man.

My husband fell asleep and immediately was snoring away. I kissed him and went to sleep too, wondering what Jeremy would do to me the next day.

I awoke with a start, when I felt a hand rubbing my pussy. I reached for my glasses, thinking it could be my husband. My pussy was already wet; whoever's doing it must have been on it for quite some time.

I was shocked it was Sani! He quickly put a finger on my pouty lips before I could say anything. I realised my

husband was still snoring away just beside me.

Sani came up and kissed me. "Sani, dear," I whispered between the kisses, "Dear, what are you doing? My husband is just beside us!" 

"He has already taken his pills, it would be awhile before he wakes up. You are so hot Ma'am, you know as much as I do, you need to be fucked."

He took out his already hard long cock and aimed it to my mouth. "Suck it, Ma'am."

I wanted to end this quick so I obliged. I tried to do it as quiet as possible in order not to wake my husband up. My fingers reached for his balls, squeezing them gently. 

After several minutes, Sani then removed his cock from my mouth, and spread open my legs. Oh my god, I thought. I just had sex with my husband awhile ago and now I am going to be fucked by this young man. What has become of me, I thought.

"Ooohh," I moaned softly as Sani entered me. "Sani you naughty boy," I said mischieviously. He kissed me while still fucking my pussy. I was horny too. Sex with my husband ended abruptly for me, I was, after all, no longer the Sharon who was uptight and sex is only about making love. I have now turned into a damn horny slut, I told myself. A slut that needs to be fucked regularly, something my husband could not keep up with.

"Hang on slut, I'm cumming into your pussy."

I dressed conservatively the next day. I picked out a loose blouse and baggy khaki trousers, and put on a pair of white jogging shoes. That's good, I said to myself. Nothing sexy.

My husband sent me to the porch, where Sani was already waiting. He was still feeling upset that his wife will be spending the night with another guy. He kissed my lips. 

"Honey, Jeremy said you aren't allowed to call me. I hope you understand. Sani here will fetch me tomorrow, once I'm done. You don't have to worry, darling. I love you, and will always will"

"Ok," he replied. Then addressing to our driver, "Sani I want you to make sure Ma'am is safe always, understand?" My husband said. 

Thankfully he was truly oblivious of the fact his wife had just been fucked by his driver the night before, I thought to myself.

Sani replied with a quick "Yes Sir."

I went to my car, waving goodbye to my husband. He was still grumbling about Jeremy.

"Let's go Sani," I said.

"Ma'am, Jeremy has literally made you his slave, " he said once we are on the way. "Do you want me to stop him? I have friends, you know, that could take care of this boy."

"But what are they going to do to him, Sani? Harm him? No, as bad as he is, he is my student so my duty is to protect him, not to harm him, and I believe one day, he may turn over a new leaf and be successful in life. I just need him to tire out, and get bored with me. Everyone deserves a second chance."

When we reached the estate, Sani drove into the carpark and helped me to alight. "Be here tomorrow, about noon ok sweetie. Thank you."

I walked up the 5 flights of stairs, and Jeremy was already at his corridor, smiling. I paused to catch my breath.

"Look Jeremy this can't possibly go on. I am your teacher, a wife, a hmmmpph!," Before I could finished my sentence, Jeremy grabbed me by the waist and kissed me deeply.

We were still kissing when he guided me into his smelly, run-down house. Once inside he ordered me to take off my clothes.

I stood naked before him, except for my glasses, my wedding ring and the heels.

"Listen slut, these are the rules. If you abide by them, I may allow you to go home tomorrow to your husband. Here in this house, I am your master, anything I say you have to comply. Failure to comply and you will remain here for the next few days, to be fucked by all my friends. Trust me, you wouldn't want that to happen. Do you understand? And you will only address me as Sir," he said. 

I nodded. As much as I hate the situation I'm in, I felt horny, being ordered for a change. I was always the one giving out orders in my life, and now the tables are turned. I felt moisture in my pussy.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"You will be wearing this, slut," he said, taking out a French maid costume. It was short sleeved, black, with white laces on the edges.

When I put it on, i realised it wasn't long enough to cover my butt at all. It just ended at my crotch. My plump, enormous breasts were only covered until the lower aerolas, thus my nipples were pushed out and exposed. I did not complain.

"How does it feel, slut?"

"The costume looks nice Sir, and its comfortable."

"Make me a drink. Theres Cola in my fridge. But you are only allowed to drink clear water, understand?"

I nodded my head sheepishly. When I brought him his drink, he ordered me to be on all fours. He took out a black colored rubber ring gag, with a strap-on.

"There are only 4 situations when this thing won't need to be in your mouth. When I asked you a question, when you're sleeping, when you're eating, and lastly when you aren't sucking my dick. If you're good, I may allow you to take it out and rest your jaws a little. Now be a good mature slut and open your mouth."

I did as I was told, in truth, I was getting so wet being made into a slave for the very first time in my life. Yes, I was humiliated, but strangely enough, it has such an effect on me that I never knew would be possible. He inserted the ring gag into my mouth, and attached the straps around my head. My mouth was opened wide in the shape of a big 'O' when I wore it.

I could not believe I was degraded to such a low by my own student this way. 

Jeremy then took a what looked like a dog collar with a chain attached. He locked the collar around my neck. 

"On all fours, you have to follow wherever I go when I pull the leash. Be a good pet slave, little doggy," he laughed.

So with the ring gag in my mouth and collar around my neck, I walked on all fours, following my master Jeremy. He pulled the leash and brought me around the whole house. He stopped in the kitchen when we reach a blue plastic bowl, filled with water.

"Being a good and kind hearted master, I will allow you to drink now slut," he said while he release the gag straps and took the gag out of my mouth. I relaxed my jaw a little by doing some chewing movements. 

"Now drink the water, slut, before I change mind."

I lowered my head and licked the water in the bowl. I was so thirsty from all the crawling. Jeremy looked on with a satisfying look on his face.

After I finished drinking all the water, he attached the rubber ring gag back into my mouth.

We went again to the living room. "Face me and sit on my lap, slut." I did just that and he began fondling and sucking my nipples. He even squeezed my 40dd breasts together and bite my right nipple.

"Ugggghhhh," I cried through the gag. The bite wasn't hard, so I don't feel pain but the familiar sensation swept over me. I started to drool...globs of my saliva came oozing out of the 'O' shaped gag and onto my breasts. 

Jeremy licked the saliva that was on my tits. 

"You know slut, you are the most gullible person I know. I had always wanted to make you my slave when I saw you in my first day of school. I can't believe, that behind your stern and strict demeanour, you are actually such a stupid and trusting teacher, who can easily be manipulated into a sex slave. Now straddle me."

He pushed my legs apart and I slowly lowered my pussy onto his long pointed cock. My pussy was already dripping wet, and his cock slide in with a 'splosh' sound. I was now straddling him, with his face buried in my breasts and his cock deep in my pussy. 

I squirmed around his cock, lost in my own world, a world no longer about love, marriage, success and fine cocktail parties...but a world full of sex and lust.

"You really are enjoying your place as my slave, do you, slut?" Jeremy laughed.

I did not want to agree with him but clearly I am 

enjoying it. I had grew up in an environment where the topic of sex is a taboo. I was a virgin when I met my husband in the university. I would never expect, that now at the age of 46, I had fallen to be a sex slave.

After a few minutes he asked me to stand up. I was a bit disappointed as I wanted to cum.

"Now I'm going to take the gag off and you're going to suck my cock. You're a good cocksucker aren't you?" 

I nodded my head. Once he released the straps from behind my head, he took the saliva coated gag slowly out of my mouth, with bits of drool dropping on the floor.

"I'll be the best cocksucker for you, Sir," I said, and immediately engulfed his cock in my mouth. His cock got so deep in my throat that I managed to reach his balls with my tongue. 

I gave my master the best blowjob I could provide, making slurping noises as I worked on his long shaft. I licked the tip of the head, coating it with as much saliva as I could, before sucking it again. 

I was lost in an ecstasy. I was owned by my master, and all that matters in my life was to please him and please him only. Nothing else is important. My husband, my career, and my life as I know it has taken a backseat. It is no longer relevant. My sole duty is to serve my 19 year old master, Jeremy, and that is exactly what I will do.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth now slut, hold it."

I took in the gallons of my master's sperm like a pro. Just a few weeks ago I despised putting a cock in my mouth. I didn't always do it for my husband; he never asked a blowjob anyway. He always said blowjobs are a big sin. And here was his wife, in this dilapidated smelly rental flat, doing it like a professional slut to her master.

As usual, Jeremy asked me to hold it in my mouth while he took obscene pictures of it. I let the cum swirl around in my mouth, and each time I exhaled the sperm bubbles pop. I'm just trying my best to please my master. After a few clicks on his phone, he finally allowed me to swallow them.

"Thank you Sir, for allowing me to swallow your sperm," I said before he fixed the ring gag back into my mouth. I wasn't even allowed to wash myself.

"I'm hungry slut. Order us some pizza, 2 big

slices of it."

I used my phone to order a couple of pizza using the pizza app. I was thankful as I was feeling hungry myself. 

After about a hour the pizza boy came, knocking the door. Jeremy had allowed me to put the gag away, thank god. He was in his bedroom, playing some games on his phone. 

"Go get it!"

I was still dressed in the silly french maid costume. With an exasperated sigh I pulled the dress lower so the crotch could be covered (barely). But making it lower meant my nipples would be exposed. Thus I tried my best to balance it so that both my pussy and nipple would be covered.

I opened the door and a young man was already waiting. He was obviously surprised to see me at the door. He seemed to be enjoying the sight of me, and I had to asked him for the boxes of pizza.

"Excuse me, I believe those are the pizzas I ordered. Here's the cash, and please keep the change."

"Ye ma'am," he finally seemed to got back to reality. "Thanks for the change," he smiled. 

He took the cash and brushed his hands against mine, all the while looking at my tits. I felt my nipples are just about slipped out of the dress, I was so desperate to keep them in.

The cash fall onto the floor in my side of the door. Oh damn, I thought. I looked at the young man and he was waiting for me to pick it up. Since it is my side of the door, I have no choice but to do just that.

I put a hand to cover my breasts and knelt down to pick it, and quicky stood up again. I was sure he could see my pussy from that angle.

"Here you go, young man. I believe you have other deliveries to complete, so do ride safely ok?"

I saw his groin and a bulge was clearly visible.

"Thank you Ma'am." He said and walked away smiling.

"Good slut," Jeremy said from behind. I was proud.

He took the pizza and put a couple of slices on a metal tray on the floor. "These are yours. You are not allowed to use your hands. If you're good, I might even give you a third slice."

"Thank you, Sir," I said meekly. I bent down on all fours, and ate the pizzas straight from the tray. I was just grateful I was allowed to eat.

Night came and Jeremy wanted sex again. We did another hour of hot fucking session, which this time he emptied his cum onto my pussy. 

"Being a good master I am, I allow you to wear something comfortable for the night," he said, throwing to me a pair of pink Adidas sports bra and an tight spandex shorts. 

I wore them and it is as good as wearing a 2 piece swimsuit, I thought. It covered only slightly more than a bikini. Being a good slut, I made no complains. 

I slept soundly that night on the bed, the same bed I was gang banged on the first day I was in this house. 

The next morning I woke on Jeremy's bed, I realised

I was famished. It was already 10am. I reeked of sweat, cum and sex, and was still in my jogging outfit.

I came out of the room and saw Jeremy working out with his barbells. His body is well sculpted, and his lean muscles are bulging. Not bad, I thought.

"Go down and get some breakfast slut. Get 2 boxes of noodles, and use your money. "

"I can't possibly go out in this outfit Jeremy!" I cried.

"I might get arrested for indecency!" 

*Have you forgotten our agreement yesterday, bitch!" Jeremy was fuming mad.

I am much taller than him but yet I cowered when I saw him exploded into a rage.

"I - I am so so sorry Sir, I didn't mean to. I will go and get us some food."

"This will be your one warning slut. If you do that again, you will stay here for a week, to be gang fucked by all my friends! Every single day."

"Yes Sir, I fully understand that, I will be gang fucked by your friends if I do not follow the agreement. Sir, may I wash myself first before I go?"

"No slut, you are not allowed to wash yourself. Not even brushing your teeth. You may pee, but you aren't allowed to wipe it. Pull your spandex right back up after peeing."

"Right Sir, no brushing of teeth and no washing after pee. Got it. Thank you."

I knew there wasn't a way to negotiate with the boy, so I did as I was told. I am just thankful I was allowed to pee as my bladder was bursting. I went to the toilet to relief myself, and pulled the shorts up. I am sure some residue of my urine still flowed out a little.

The pink mid-riff barely covered my flopping breasts and it exposed my tummy. Coupled with the pair of pink super short spandex that was so tight that my camel toe can be clearly seen; is clearly indecent exposure to me. The spandex was so short my butt flesh was exposed. Without any undergarments, the outline of my nipples is visible through the pink fabric, especially under the hot, bright Singapore sun.

I wore my pair of white Reeboks ladies jogging shoes and went down. The moment I reached the bottom of the stairs, I noticed there were many men, young and old, just lazing around sitting, chatting, not doing anything. Needless to say all eyes are on me when I walked across to the food stall. I felt the texture of the spandex in my crotch area kept biting into my pussy with each step I took.

Once I reached, I was so disappointed; there were so many customers. They seemed to stop what they were doing and looked at me. 

"May we take your order, Madam?" The lady staff asked me.

"Yes, please. I would like 2 boxes of fried noodles, and could you hurry?" I looked at the lady, with my made up pleading eyes and smiled.

"Sorry Madam there are many customers today, you have to wait."

I was worried. I decided to find myself a chair and sit, so I ordered a cup of coffee.

"You shouldn't be wearing something so revealing here Madam," the lady advised me. "This place isn't safe for someone like you."

"Just doing my morning run," I smiled brightly, noticing her concern. "Took a different route today, that's all."

I scanned for a place to sit. But the only seat left was among a group of rough-looking old men. They seemed to be working at the metal scrapyard nearby. They beckoned me to it, and since the aren't any other seats, I gingerly walked over to sit, my pink shorts riding up higher. 

"Hi, where you from lady? Never see you before around here," one of the men asked. His friends all looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I just come over after my morning jog," I replied with an annoyed look, hoping he and his friends would know I am not in a mood to chat.
Like Reply
My coffee came and boy I was glad to drink it as it calmed me down a little.

Another man then said "You know, this ain't a place for such a gorgeous beautiful lady like you. I guessed you must be lost," he grinned, exposing his cigarette stained teeth. It was disgusting.

I put down my cup and with a sigh I replied, "As I said, I had my morning jog, so I am not lost, thank you."

The men laughed. I am getting very sweaty, due to not only the place being so hot and stuffy, and also I am getting nervous. Oh when is my food going to be ready!

"You know lady, if you are lost, we could help you out," the first man said. "You usually wear this for your morning runs?" he asked, while his friends snickered.

"I perfectly know my way to my house. So no, I do not need your assistance. By the way, I don't think what I am wearing is any of your business," I quipped. 

With that the old men roared with laughter. I rolled my eyes. Whatever, I thought.

My order was finally ready and I quickly finished my coffee but before I managed to leave an old man in his 60s asked, "I think you are a slut. Only sluts dress this way. How much do you cost a night?"

I glared at him. "Excuse me, I am certainly not a slut. Do you see this ring?" I said holding up my finger. "I'm married and I do take offence in what you say." 

I hurriedly left the table. I made my payments and walked away without looking back. I know all eyes are on me. I'm just glad this ordeal is over. What a place!

I came upon a frail boy sitting on the pavement, holding a bowl containing coins. Oh poor thing, I said to myself and handed him some loose cash. 

He looked up, and said "You are so beautiful."

"Thank you, sweetie," I smiled and ruffled his hair, before walking away.

I was so relieved to finally reach Jeremy's unit.

"Did you get our food, slut?" he asked, instead of thanking me.

"Yes, sir," I replied. 

Jeremy poured a small amount of noodle on the same metal tray, but instead of telling me to eat directly from it, he ordered me to bend over, while he spoon-fed me. I was surprised; well my master isn't so cruel after all, I told myself.

He told me to wash up, he said he doesn't like the smell of food in my mouth. I gladly complied, and immediately after that I took the ring gag and put it in my mouth without being asked.

Just then, the old man I met a while ago at the food shop came in. I was shocked! 

"Good slut you remembered well. The man you offended, was my uncle," Jeremy laughed somewhat sarcastically. "I was made known you were rude to him. That was unacceptable. As my slut, I want you to satisfy his sexual lust. If you do this well, I may be willing to return you to your husband after this."

I was so pissed with Jeremy, but I was willing to do anything to go home. 

The old disgusting man came up to me and ran his fingers around my breasts. "Well well...what I said was true, I knew you were a slut. I was dying to fuck you. I planned to jerk myself before I learned you are actually Jeremy's slut."

I could not reply as the ring gag was still attached to my mouth. I just breathed deeply through the gag, staring angrily at the man, thinking he must be enjoying himself now, this pervert. 

He pulled my top down, exposing my enormous breasts to him. He began sucking my tits, he used his smelly tongue and ran it around my nipples in a circular motion.

I felt disgusted but being degraded again turned me on. Nevertheless, I told myself, I am doing this for Jeremy, my master whom I aim to please. I also needed to get home.

The old man then took the ring gag off my mouth and started kissing me. His breath reeked of tobacco and alcohol, and I wanted to puke. I had never smoke and had given numerous lectures to teenagers in schools around Singapore about the harmful effects of smoking, and yet here I am kissing a man who smokes heavily. His tongue reached the insides of my mouth cavity. 

Thankfully he pulled away just as I was about to puke. My saliva and his were mixed, and our glands stretched as he pulled away. 

"My uncle here never had a partner before, so his experiences with women are somewhat limited," Jeremy said.

Looking at the ugly old man, I wasn't surprised. 

Jeremy's uncle then pulled down my spandex shorts, revealing my thick hairy pussy. He looked at it and was clearly overjoyed. The smell of my unwashed pussy lingered in the air, it was a mixture of dried pussy juice, sweat and urine.

Though I find the smell nauseating, it seemed to turn the old man on further. He grabbed my legs and buried his nose in my pussy, licking it. 

"Oooohhh...aaahhhh" I moaned. For a man who doesn't have partner before, he seemed to be doing it well, I thought. My long legs were spread ever so wide, giving access to the old man's head to my pussy which was sacred just a few weeks ago.

He then took off his dirty jeans, and without waiting his took his gruffy-looking cock out. 

Jeremy laughed when I opened my eyes wide seeing his uncle's organ. It was as huge as his nephew's. 

"Wait," I said but the man penetrated my wet pussy with his long cock straight away. 

"Oh God, no," I protested weakly but to no avail. He was fucking me wildly, ramming my pussy and groaning loudly. Maybe the years of being single, not able to fuck a willing woman, got his feelings all bottled up and now he is releasing his pent-up frustration on me. 

After almost 20 minutes of continuous humping, he finally was ready to cum. I was amazed that this man who was in his 60s had so much stamina. I had to cum too; I looked at master as if asking his permission for me to cum on his uncle's cock. He laughed and nodded.

The old man let out a loud groan and pumped his seed into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, holding him tightly to me as I too, cummed, letting my pussy juices flooded his cock and on to the floor.

I felt so tired, I had been fucked so many times in the last few days. 

"That's good slut, I've got the whole thing on video," Jeremy said.

I just laid down on the floor, looking at the ceiling, panting heavily. I felt warm cum flowed out slowly from my pussy, but I I didn't bother cleaning it up. As a slave, I realised I am not supposed to. 

"Slut, for that, you will be allowed to go home." 

I was overjoyed when I finally heard that! 
Like Reply
After my experience as a total sex slave to my student last weekend at his home, I dreaded to go to work the next day. I hated having to see Jeremy in class just a day after he made me served him sexually for 2 whole days. 

My dear husband had been totally supportive of me, even though he was full of rage and jealousy when I told my husband what had happened to me in Jeremy's place during the 2 days I was with him.

I was in bed with my husband, wearing nothing but a lacy thong when he insisted to know what had happened. I tried to evade his question but he kept asking me repeatedly, so I gave in.

"He treated me like his pet slave, honey," I started, while laying next to my husband, my hands on his out of shape and oversized stomach.

"He forced me to wear a ring gag in my mouth wherever I went, except when I sleep or having to suck his cock. He also placed a leash around my neck, and I had to walk on all fours around his house like a puppy. Oh, he was so cruel, darling!"

I held my husband's tiny penis, jerking it slowly, and continued.

"He had sex with me all day and night, pausing just to eat. The next morning I wasn't allowed to wash myself up, not even after I emptied my bowels. He then forced me to go out in public to get some food in the most ridiculous of outfits. Oh honey, I had to endure so many stares from the rough looking men just to get it!"

My husband was red faced with anger, but surprisingly he started to get an erection. 

"Go on, my love, I want to know everything that the sick pervert did to you," he said.

I kissed my husband's cock and ran my tongue on the tip of the head, then continued, "There was an old man, who flirted with me in the shop. I scolded him for being rude to me. Oh darling, I didn't have the slightest idea he was Jeremy's uncle, and he had sex with me too, as soon as he knew I was Jeremy's slut."

I started jerking my husband"s cock faster, as I knew he would be tired and would sleep once he is done.

"The old man stinked of alcohol and tobacco, and I guessed it was days since he last bathed. But I had to suck his dirty cock, and even swallowed his cum while Jeremy fucked my pussy. I am so sorry, darling."

"Did you cum? Did you enjoyed it?" my husband was so upset.

I had to tell a white lie. 

"No, of course not, my dear. I did not enjoy it at all." 

And with that, my husband's tiny cock squirted a few drops of yellowish cum onto my hands.

-------------------

The next day, I had a pleasant surprise when I found out Jeremy wasn't in school today. Maybe he was too tired having sex with me last weekend.

My school always had random medical check-ups for the staff, and I found out I was the one selected for the day. This check-up was to be done in the school's clinic, by our own in house doctor. 

I texted my husband I would be home late due to the check-up. As soon as I finished my lessons, I had a short coffee break in the pantry, and made my way down the hall, passing the stream of the teachers and students who were already making their way home.

As soon as I reached the clinic, I saw a man ruffling through his backpack just outside the clinic's door. I then realised it was an alumni student, whom I had taught just a couple of years ago. I also remembered his name was Kevin; he was a bit nerdy but excelled in his studies.

I smiled and called out to him, "Hi, good evening Kevin, what are you doing here? And at this time when I guessed everyone has gone home."

I startled him so much he nearly jumped.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to startle you," I said, patting his shoulder lightly. 

"Hi Mrs. Ho," he greeted. "I'm here to gain some first hand experience in medical studies that would help me in my college exams," Kevin explained. His voice stuttered; he seemed to be nervous upon seeing me.

"I see, that's wonderful Kevin. I wish you all the best on your studies. It's great seeing you again," I said, smiling broadly.

He looked so scared he could only nod his head. Poor boy. I felt I shouldn't torture him any more with my questions, so I gave a gentle tap on his shoulders and moved on.

I entered the clinic. Our school doctor, is a kind senior man named Dr. Maz, who is around 55 years of age. 

Dr. Maz is also a family friend. He is a short and stout, with signs of balding. We knew each other's spouses. His wife is also a doctor, she works in a local hospital. She and I would sometimes catch up on gossips over the phone, too. Just a month ago, we even went shopping at downtown Orchard Road together.

Me and my husband would sometimes go for a nice dinner with them in expensive restaurants in the city once every three months or so. As such, I had utmost confidence and trust on Dr. Maz. But whereas me and my husband are a childless couple, Dr. Maz and his wife had four kids of their own. The one thing I truly appreciate about him, is that he always respected me and always addressed me as 'Madam'. In return, I would always call him 'Doctor' too, even when we are with our spouses. 

"Oh, hi there Madam Ho, it is so nice to see you," he said once I entered. "How is your husband doing? Hope you lovely couple are doing fine," he said sweetly.

"I am fine Dr. Maz, I had a long day today marking the students' homeworks and preparing for the upcoming tests," I sighed heavily, mimicking a tired face. "My husband, as you know, is always busy, running his telecommunications business. It pained me seeing him having to travel overseas all the time."

"He is a good man nevertheless, isn't he. You two are perfect for each other. One thing for sure, he is a lucky man, having such a gorgeous wife as you." 

"Oh you're flattering me a wee too much haha," I laughed.

"It's true. Anyway, you worked too hard, I can see. Sometimes you have to take it easy. Well, I guessed today you got selected for the random check-up, eh?"

"Yes doctor, I guess, for my age at 46, I should be checked every year or so. So let's get on with it," I made an excited face. In true fact, I hate check-ups.

"There will be an assistant with me today, Madam," he said. 

I noticed someone then entered the school clinic and there stood before me, in full doctor's uniform, was Kevin, my ex student whom I just greeted!

"Hi Mrs. Ho, uh...I- I'm the assistant for today, pleased to meet you," he mumbled. He was still so nervous, this innocent boy!

I looked at him, still truly surprised. But since I trusted our school doctor fully, I was agreeable to this arrangement. After all, Dr. Maz had been working here for more than a decade.

"Well well, nice to meet you too, Kevin. I'm glad you picked up new skills from our doctor here. Young men like you must be willing to learn," I laughed.

He fidgeted and replied softly, "Yes, Mrs. Ho."

"Now Kevin here is to do a simple DNA swab test on the insides of your mouth. He has been well trained before, so I hope you wouldn't worry," Dr. Maz said with a kind smile on his face, while Kevin already had the cotton swabs in his hands.

"Of course doctor, I understand," I replied. Then, addressing to my ex student, I said "Come here, don't be afraid, I won't bite," I laughed, teasing him a little.

He came nearer and I opened my mouth.

I felt the cotton swab being rubbed against the insides of my cheeks. He took a lot longer than I thought he should, but I understood he was new and thus would take some time to perfect this skill. I noticed he was being far too close to my face while swabbing my mouth, though.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally backed away, and passed the cotton swab to the doctor. Dr. Maz the put it into a jar.

"Next, is the breathing check-up, Madam. Just lay on the bed, while I use my stethoscope to hear your breathing. I will have to place it on your chest, just so you know."

I laid down straight on the clinic bed, looking at the celing. I felt the cold stethoscope being placed on my breasts. Kevin was beside the doctor too, looking directly at my chest. He must be very eager to learn from Dr. Maz, which is a good thing, I thought.

"There is something wrong with your breathing, Madam," Dr. Maz said, looking very concerned. I was so worried!

"Wrong, Doctor?"

"Yes, but there is no way for me to know until we check it thoroughly. For that, I am sorry but I would require you to take off your shirt, Madam."

I was already very worried. Was there something wrong with me? 

"Ok if you say so, Doctor, please do what is necessary," I replied, unbuttoning my shirt. I noticed Kevin was staring at me, smiling slightly to himself. But I had no time to be suspicious of him. My health was the priority now.

Dr. Maz seemed very professional. "Kevin, please hang Mrs. Ho's blouse by the chair," he said.

Kevin took my blouse gingerly and hung it on the patient chair. Did I noticed him smelling it? No that couldn't be, I thought.

"I would need you to remove your bra too, I'm afraid."

Oh my, seriously, doctor?" I was feeling quite embarassed, stripping in the room for these two men. But, like I said, I trusted Dr. Maz, and I do believe he is a professional. Furthermore, my husband knew him, and I don't think he would ever betray his friend.

"You know Madam, that's the only way, I'm sorry."

I let out a defeated sigh and unclasped my bra, and both my jugs fell out woth a 'pop' sound.

"Oh wow," Kevin said softly, but I could still hear him. Dr Maz just stood and gazed at my heaving chest.

"Umm guys, I'm ready for my check up now," I said.

My sentence startled both of them. 

"Ah yes, of course, the check up. Kevin, stethoscope."

"I'm sorry but I would have to touch your breasts, Madam. That way I could listen to the parts that are not blocked by it."

"Yes of course, Doctor." I had already resigned to the fact Kevin would witness all this. I'll do what ever it takes, for the doctor to see what's wrong with my breathing, I told myself.

Dr. Maz touched the outer part of my breasts, moving it aside, so the head of the scope could reach my chest. 

"Breathe deeply, Madam."

I breathed in deep and exhaled slowly a couple of times. 

"This isn't working," Dr. Maz said. He then took out a metal mouth gag from his drawer. It has two metal bars, one for the upper teeth and one for the lower one. I stared at it.

"What is that doctor??"

"Don't worry, it is just a device that I have to insert into your mouth, in order to keep your mouth open. This stimulates deep breathing from the lungs. Trust me, Madam."

"Okay Dr. Maz, I trusts you," I said. I could not believe the cold steel mouth gag will be put into my mouth! 

Both Dr. Maz and Kevin helped to put the thing in place. They inserted the bar in between my teeth. Initially it was fine as I just needed to open my mouth slightly, but as Kevin started to turn the screw, the bars opened wider, causing my mouth to be opened wide too. Kevin then locked the device, so I could not close my mouth, no matter how hard I tried.

They stood back, admiring their work. I just looked at them, through my thick large framed glasses, feeling very restless and awkward. 

Dr. Maz then proceeded to check on my chest again. "Kevin, I need you to move Madam's left breast to the side, while I move her right one." Kevin gladly did as he was told.

Oh my, I thought. Here I am, in this room with these two guys, none of which was my husband, and each holding one of my breasts. It looked very strange for anyone to see, but since it was about my health, I told myself to endure it.

I felt my nipples hardening, as both of the men touched them as they moved my two breasts away from each other. Oh what is becoming of me? I told myself not to get horny, but it seemed as if my body was acting on it's own.

I prayed that the doctor would find out about my issue soon, as I felt my pussy began to get wet. Sharon, please don't be a slut, I told myself. I am not supposed to get wet. I am a senior teacher, for god's sake. 

I felt Kevin twisted my hardened nipple on my left breast, making it even harder. I was not sure the boy was supposed to do that. We looked at each other briefly.

"Oh sorry Mrs. Ho, I didn't do that on purpose," he said while stroking my nipple as if to make the pain go away.

"Uh-huh," I replied through the gag.

As I could not speak (my mouth was still obscenely wide open and I felt saliva has started to drip onto my chin), I just nodded slightly to tell him it was okay.

My ex student's repeated stroking of my nipple just managed to excite me more. I raised my chest higher, trying to accustom myself to the stroking. Dr. Maz was still holding on to my right breast, while the other hand was using the stethoscope.

"I'm afraid I have to do a check on your vaginal muscles, Madam," said Dr. Maz politely.

I was aghast! I wanted to speak but the metal gag was still in my mouth. Kevin thankfully unscrew the metal brace, and took it away from my mouth. My jaws hurts badly as it was pried open for quite a substantial amount of time.

When I came to my senses, I asked,

"What has my vagina has anything to do with my breathing, doctor?" 

"Everything, Madam," he said, and looked at me straight in the eye. His face was very solemn. 

"The lungs are connected downwards, contrary to what most people think. I am sorry if it intrudes your privates, sorry, I mean, privacy. But as a doctor, I have to be professional,"

I'm the head of discipline matters in my school, and I am also a calculus teacher. Those were my field of study. When it comes to medical issues, I was clearly lost in it. I had to fully rely on my school doctor, on this one.

"Well doctor, I don't have much of a choice, do I? Do what you think must," I said.

He laid me on the bed again. My skirt rode up high as a result. Dr. Maz slowly rolled my skirt up to my hips, revealing my panties. Unfortunately I was wearing an old pair today, I mean, I would never have thought I had to go through such an experience just for a regular check-up.

This particular old pair of panties already had some small holes on it, but I continued wearing them as it was so comfortable. It was bought years ago. I bit my lips when Dr. Maz carefully slid it down to my ankles. I could see both men opened their eyes wide at the sight of my pussy. I dearly hoped, that they would not notice my pussy being wet.

"This will take while, Madam," Dr. Maz said. "Kevin, bring me the metal vaginal speculum."

Kevin then took out a shiny metallic object from the cabinet. It was a 2- bladed vaginal speculum, the type used by gynecologists to check on a woman's cervix. 

"Oh my," I whispered to myself as I stared at the object.

"Take a deep breath Madam, this is going to hurt slightly," says Dr. Maz gently. He was so cool and professional! There was no way both of them are taking advantage of me sexually, I said to myself.

My ex student was the one who took the task of inserting the metal speculum into my pussy. I closed my eyes when I felt my pussy lips being pried open. I already felt moisture at my pussy, I resigned to the fact that it will get noticed by these two men somehow.

Here I was, in the school clinic when school hours are already over, alone with the school doctor and ex student, with my breasts fully exposed, laying down and had my pussy checked. 

I felt fingers probing and rubbing my pussy lips. I thought I heard them giggling but I dismissed it. Surely, Dr. Maz at least, is a professional, I said to myself.

The probing caused an intense sensation to build up inside of me. I grabbed the mattress cover, crumpled them up, trying my best not to get horny.

"Oh my god, no," I moaned softly when I felt fingers entering my gaping wet pussy with a squishy sound. 

"Doctor, could you take your fingers off my vagina for awhile?" I pleaded in between short breaths of air. I was so about to cum. I was so embarrassed if I could not control myself. What will Dr. Maz think of me if I did!

I tilted my head up and was shocked to see Kevin by himself in between my legs. The doctor was beside him, taking notes.

"I found white spots in your vagina, and that is bad news, Madam. It seemed you have fungal vagina infection. That is the cause of your abnormal breathing," explained Dr. Maz.

I certainly could not understand that there is any link between a vaginal infection and my breathing, but needless to say, I believed him completely.

"Oh how do I get it cured, Doctor?" I asked worryingly. 

"Did you have sex regularly with your husband?"

"Ah..." I stopped in mid-sentence. How do I explain to Dr. Maz, someone who knew my husband personally, that I had been (and still am) a sex slave to my student? And that I had been gang fucked by his friends regularly? And as if that wasn't bad enough, I have a sexual affair with our driver too? I had to lie. 

"Yes doctor, I do have regular sex with my husband," I replied unconvincingly.

Dr. Maz paused for awhile, as if thinking what he should say next. Then he continued,

"It is obvious there is something wrong with your husband's errrr, penis. It is the cause of your infection. Your infection, I'm afraid, is at a serious stage, and if left untreated it could cause massive pain in your vagina. But don't worry Madam, I have the exact remedy for it," he said with a serious look on his face.

I was so thankful I went for this random check-up, otherwise I would never have known there was something very seriously wrong with me!

"Oh doctor, I must say a very big thank you to you. Due to your expertise, you are able to detect my sickness and even have the remedy for it. Me and my husband are forever grateful to you."

"You are most welcome, Madam," he replied. "But the best remedy for this, is a bit unconventional."

I was puzzled but I let him go on.

"I have a liquid medication, but to ensure it goes straight into your pussy, sorry I mean, vagina, it had to be applied using a male organ. No other man-made equipment would be able to reach so deep down into your vagina," he said with a serious tone.

I was paralyzed with shock.

"Male organ, doctor?!"

Dr. Maz continued, "Yes, Madam, a male organ, or in scientific term, a penis. As hard as it is on you, trust me, it is hard on me too. I only wished there is another way. But there isn't."

He is a doctor, Sharon, I told myself. He is here to help me, and as a patient, I had to leave the decision on my doctor, no matter how weird it sounds.

"Ok doctor, so how is it going to be then?"

"Kevin here has all the tools I need. He will be the one to assists you on your healing. The medicine liquid would be applied on his penis, and he has to insert it deep into you. I am very sorry, I hope you will understand."

"You mean he will have sex with me, doctor," I buried my face in my hands. Oh god, I do hope I am doing the right thing.

Dr. Maz did not reply. He quickly took out a bottle containing some sticky oil, and passed it to Kevin.

Kevin was beaming as he unzipped the clinic uniform pants and let it dropped to the floor. I saw a huge bulge in his underwear, it looked like there is a tennis ball inside. I am dismayed thinking what he would do next.

He took off his underwear and lo and behold, out came the largest cock I have ever seen! It was even larger than Jeremy's. It was already standing, looking ready for action... I am appalled that this monster would be in me in a short while!

He then applied the liquid on his monstrous cock, looking very happy with himself. I was fully mesmerised by the way he let the liquid surround his cock. I subconsciously licked my lips, and let out a low moan, while looking at that huge standing cock.
Like Reply
I had always took pride in my best students and their achievements. Nothing pleased me more than seeing them doing well academically. I always had good relationships with my ex students, especially those who were hardworking. I never, ever thought one day I would be fucked by any of them.

But here was one now, pointing his long thick cock towards my pussy that was still pried opened by the speculum.

Kevin did it slowly, perhaps not wanting to hurt me. As I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy, I whimpered softly and I mouthed a weak "no...", But at the same time, I arched my back so that he could enter me easier.

"Oh god," I sighed when he finally entered me. "You are too huge, Kevin!" I cried. Dr. Maz held on to my hands, perhaps trying to calm me down as I faced the onslaught.

"It's gonna be alright Madam, be patient, it will not take long. I need the medicine to be fully flowed down into your cervix."

"But that boy is too big, doctor, too big, oh," I said while still holding to the doctor's hand, while Kevin was humping me. "I am not sure if I can take this any longer." I was so horny at this moment. 

Dr. Maz then used his other hand to unzip his pants.

"Oh my god! What are you doing now, doctor?!"

"This is the only way I could lessen your pain, Madam. It will take your mind off the penis in your vagina. It is scientifically proven to be an antidote for pain. Now just relax, and suck it," Dr Maz explained.

His cock was thankfully only average-sized. He placed it near my mouth, wanting me to suck it. I had already gone too far, I thought. I might as well finished it.

I opened my mouth and let the doctor in. It is true, it did take my mind off from the fucking I had to endure from Kevin. Thankfully our school has such an knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Maz seemed to know everything, I thought. 

Anybody who came in and saw this scenario would instantly think I was being I was being fucked at both ends. Nobody would understand, that it was only a healing process for my vaginal infection. I had to get the medicinal liquid in as deep as possibly could. I felt Kevin started to hump me faster; I had to hold my breasts as they kept swinging around wildly each time he humped me.

I allowed the doctor's shaft to go straight down my throat, until I was gurgling. I was afraid he might cum anytime, as I already had tasted his pre-cum.

I suddenly felt violent load of hot liquid shot deep into my pussy. I stared at Kevin while he was still unloading millions of his sperms into me. Was he supposed to do that? There was nothing I could do as my mouth was still stuffed by the doctor's cock. 

I let out a muffled scream as it was Dr. Maz turn to explode in my mouth. Thankfully it wasn't much, and I easily swallowed it all. Kevin was finally done and pulled out his cock. He was so big I thought my vagina had torn a little. 

"That was good, Madam, a man's cum has plenty of protein and thus beneficial for you if you swallowed it. Just think of it as a protein shake," explained Dr. Maz.

I wiped off some of the remnants of Dr. Maz's cum from my lips, while trying to sit up. But Dr. Maz prevented me and told me to continue laying down.

"This is to ensure the medicine, along with the boy's cum, to fully react with the infection," he said.

So I continued laying for a few minutes, my legs spread wide and butt raised, to make sure all the liquid would be flowed in. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself by breathing deeply. I fell into a deep sleep after that, due to the exhaustion. 

When I woke up, I found my clothes had been folded neatly on the table beside me, and there was no one around.

Fortunately the lights were on and I had my glasses on too. I sat up and noticed there was cum all over my tummy. I remebered that my ex student, Kevin, emptied his load in my pussy, so it was strange why there was so much cum on my tummy now.

I quickly got dressed. There was a note, signed by Dr. Maz, saying I had passed the check-up, though further testing of my vaginal infection were still required. In the note he also told me I could leave the clinic and that the door was unlocked, and that he did not want to wake me up from my deep slumber, he said.

I could not find my panties though, no matter where I searched. That's weird, I said to myself. I was sure I left it along with my other clothes. 

I had no time to continue searching for my panties, as it was already almost 9pm. I'll just ask Dr. Maz about it tomorrow, I said to myself, and took a mental note of it.

I walked through the exit door, and was shocked to see the school janitor, Samad, outside standing.

"Hi janitor, what are you doing here? It is already night!" I told him in the darkened corridor. I felt a little uneasy as there wasn't anyone else in the school.

"Sorry ma'am, I had some cleaning works that had to be done just now. I'm going back home now. Nice to see you," he said and walked away briskly. I looked at him, walking away...he seemed to be hiding something from me, I believed. 
Like Reply
The next day, I was conducting my classes as usual but I can hardly concentrate on my teaching. My mind kept drifting away to yesterday's events in the school clinic. 

Was I banged by my ex student Kelvin and Maz, the school doctor? And where did the cum on my body came from when I woke up. And my panties, it was missing and I had no idea who took it. These questions kept racing in my head.

I was instructed to wear seductively again by my master Jeremy. I had to comply and do whatever he told me to, so I chose a pink halter top that's tied around the back of my neck, and a tight black mini skirt that showed off my curves. I am in the plus size, so the shape of my butt could be clearly seen. It was amplified even more when I wear a pair of 4-inch black pumps.

Obviously I am attracting lots of attention from the boys in school wherever I went. As such I just bought lunch and a cup of coffee from the canteen and ate at a bench nearby. I knew all the boys would be focusing on me had I ate at the canteen, and I felt that would be unprofessional.

As I finished my meal and started to sip on my coffee, I noticed across the field was the janitor's resting room and the janitor was looking at me through his window while sniffing on my missing panties!

I angrily made my way across the open grass field toward his room, my 40DD breasts bouncing wildly along the way. Once I reached his door, I was all breathless and sweaty. The weather was so hot and humid. I knocked on his door as hard as I can, panting. 

"Open the door this very instant, Samad! I know you are in there!" I bellowed.

The door clicked open and Samad looked at me, saying, "I am so sorry Madam, I-I...". He was clearly panicking.

Samad the janitor has mild autism, he was always stammering when he talks. He may be weird but generally he was ok, and that's why the school hired him. Nobody else wants to do his work anyway.

"Save it you little pervert. Now hand over my panties!" I glared at him angrily.

He meekly held up his hands holding my bright red panties. I took out a plastic bag and quickly shoved it in, and placed in my purse, planning to throw it away later. There was no way I'll be wearing that again, God knows what he had done to it.

I tried to cool myself down. I felt a little sorry for scolding the autistic boy.

"Samad, what you did was very wrong. You were the one who took it from the school clinic yesterday, weren't you?"

He nodded slowly.

"Now be a good boy and think about what you did. Hope you would not repeat it."

With that I stormed out of his room, my boobs again bouncing with each step. 

The soccer team was going for their training and as usual they are all being rowdy and noisy. I had always despised them and had wrote numerous letters of complaints regarding the school soccer team, asking them to be disbanded. I couldn't see any good coming out for these boys from playing soccer. How could they achieve good grades if they were to waste their time kicking a ball, I wondered.

I had to walk past them to reach my class. I sighed, hold up my handbag and started to walk, my heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor. The boys quickly hushed up and turned their attention on me. I was already almost half naked, thanks to my master. I felt their eyes undressed me even more.

"Good afternoon Mrs Ho, you look so pretty as usual, wanna watch us training?" one of the seniors voiced out. The others laughed in response.

"No, thank you," I replied and quickened my pace. I heard them laughing in the distance. When will their silly activity gets disbanded, I thought. These boys should be at home studying.

Once I got into the safety of my classroom, I quickly closed the door behind me and took a few deep breathes, calming myself down. I then sat down and busied myself by marking the quiz papers that I gave to my class.

A few minutes later, Jeremy and his girlfriend Carol came barging in to my classroom. I was clearly startled.

"Jeremy, what are you doing here?" 

Carol answered. "Shut up slut. Trying to seduce the boys in school again by wearing these clothes, aren't you? And trying to seduce Jeremy again!"

I was puzzled. Carol hadn't the slightest idea that her boyfriend was the one who forced me to be a slut. Jeremy stood behind his girlfriend, and he took out his index finger, waving it as if to warn me against saying anything foolish.

Carol walked over to me.

"Stand up slut, I wanna give you the punishment you deserve. Well you do look so hot, and thankfully I'm bisexual," she laughed sarcastically.

I stood up, towering above her and Jeremy. Carol placed her hands on my breasts, feeling them. She ran her fingers to my nipples, then moving it in circles, following the radius of my aerolas.

I looked at Jeremy and the pervert seemed fascinated at the sight of his girlfriend molesting his teacher this way. Carol then wasted no time in untying the knot of my halter top at the back of my neck. 

My whole breasts was revealed once she pulled it down along with the bra I was wearing. The young couple stared at my naked heaving 40DD breasts, with a few droplets of sweat on it.

"I must admit, you have such a nice pair of jugs," Carol said, while massaging my breasts. "You are turning me on, Madam Slut," she continued, mocking me.

She then took a stool and stood on it, so that her face is on the same level as mine. I muttered a weak "no" before she tilted my chin up and proceeded to kiss my mouth. I resisted at first but she ordered me to stick my tongue out. Once I did that she stroked it gently with her fingers, with an evil grin on her face. All the while I noticed Jeremy was recording the whole scene, capturing it on video.

She then used her tongue to lick mine. Our tongues intertwined with each other, and we both slurped each others' saliva for a while. Her tongue went deeper, licking my molars and the 

insides of my cheek. I could hardly breathe. The girl was moaning rather loudly now, and exhaling air into my lungs.

I was starting to get horny too. I certainly have no interests in women before; I was brought up in a strict family. But Carol's moans got me excited, and subconsciously I began to massage her perky small breasts.

She then pushed me on to my desk, and spread my legs, before pulling down my thongs and revealing my pussy.

"Well slut, you may wanna trim your bush a little," Carol laughed, while pulling on my pubic hairs. I was so embarrassed. I thought of saying it was her boyfriend who would not allow me to trim it, but I decided against the idea. He was still my master, after all.

I had been wearing the thongs since morning, and had emptied my bladder a couple of times, and so it smelled quite musky by evening. 

"Carol, please stop this. You're just a young girl, you wouldn't wanna do this to a full grown woman like me," I pleaded half-heartedly. I knew it would fell on deaf ears anyway.

"Oh slut stop whimpering. We can tell you want it too, your pussy is already wet." 

Carol then buried her face in between my legs and licked my hairy mound. I bit my lips and squeezed my fists, trying my best to withstand the sensation. I was gradually defeated, and I moaned gently, hoping it wasn't audible.

"Oooohhh", a moan escaped from my lips, as my eyes started to flutter.

Carol expertly used her tongue as a drill to enter my pussy even further. By now I was so horny, I just wanted to be fucked. Such a slut I had became, just about a month ago I was a strict and uptight lady that sex was limited to just a few minutes of making love with my dear husband.

I was squirming and moaning loudly when Carol suddenly stopped. I saw her reached for her bag and took out a black dildo with a strap on. I was still confused what her plans were when she fixed the strap on around her waist.

"Oh u teacher slut, I'm gonna fuck you and fuck you good teach," Carol proudly said.

My legs were spread wider by Jeremy, allowing his girlfriend to insert the dildo into my already wet pussy. It gave a different sensation, as compared to a real cock in me. 

Carol was humping me and my pussy juice kept spurting out with each hump. I was holding on to the edges of my desk as Carol kept fucking me with the strap on dildo. I was by now already moaning loudly, thankfully it was already after school hours otherwise I was sure it would be heard down the hallway.

I heard Jeremy rushed out of my classroom while I was still being fucked by Carol. I was shocked when he came in, with the janitor in tow!

"Look who I found snooping around and peeping through the window!" Jeremy exclaimed.

Carol pulled out the dildo from my already stretched out pussy. 

"Oh you like this, janitor? You like to see this teacher being fucked?" Carol quipped.

"He's a weird crazy fella," said Jeremy to his girlfriend.

"Leave him alone, he isn't crazy. He is autistic, and it is a big difference. Let him go," I pleaded.

The couple just laughed at my request. I heard them discussing about something. Samad, the janitor, just stood still, looking at me spreadeagled on my desk with hardly any clothes on. 

Jeremy then pushed the janitor nearer to me. "Take off your pants. You can thank me later."

Samad pulled his pants down and his cock immediately sprang up. I was wide-eyed amd paralyzed with fear of getting banged by this boy whom I had just scolded that afternoon.

"Suck his cock, teach. You sympathise with him don't you. Well it would be cruel to leave him this way. He certainly has the hots for you," Carol said, while smooching her boyfriend.

I knew I am left with no choice but do as I told. I sat up, and touched Samad's long cock gingerly with my manicured fingernails. It jerked and I was taken aback.

"Go on, suck it," Carol said. "Everyone in school knows you are a slut, always dressed next to nothing. Wherever I go I'll hear boys talking about you, about how they want to fuck you good given a chance. You like that, don't you?"

"No Carol, I am not a slut, so please do not humiliate me this way. I am a married woman, and happily married at that. I've already told you. Please do not make me suck this boy's cock, he is innocent and simple-minded. He do not deserve to go through this ordeal. Just let him go, please."

"You are so naive teach, can't you see his cock is already standing, waiting for you to put it in that lovely mouth of yours? Now do it!" Carol ordered.

I had no choice but to open my mouth wide and in an instant the janitor placed his cock in it. I wrapped my lips around it and adjusted myself to fit the length. Samad grunted and kept pushing his cock deep into my throat. I felt kind of sorry for him that he had to go through this nightmare.

After awhile I felt his cock started to jerk inside my mouth. I knew he was cumming and prepared myself for the onslaught. A moment later the first few spurts of Samad's sperm shot straight into my throat. I sat up straight, taking it like a pro. But the amount of sperm from him seemed endless even though I had kept swallowing. There was just too much of it and I let some of the liquid to flow out of my mouth, covering my neck and chin. How can anyone have this much sperm in his balls, I wondered.

The janitor finally pulled his still erected cock out of my mouth. I had to cough out some more of the sticky liquid in order not to gag. I hung my head, embarrassed, while panting profusely. 

"That's enough, please, no more," I pleaded. I slowly laid back on the desk to rest myself.

I knew Carol was taking photos of me, I just did not have the strength to resist it anymore. A few more camera clicks and the couple walked out of my classroom, laughing. I was still sprawled across my table, panting, while Samad kneeled before me, his head bowed.

I ruffled his hair and said it was ok, it wasn't his fault. I stood up and wore my clothes, and as usual I couldn't find my thongs again. I gave up finding them, I resigned to the fact they were always going to get stolen anyway. Samad quickly walked away and left the classroom. I hoped he would not get traumatised by this incident, and would not say it to anybody.

I texted my driver to come fetch me today, and he said he will immediately come in a few minutes after fetching my husband. I was still clad in the silly pink halter top, and a skirt so short and tights I would be easily be mistaken for a hooker. I just realised it was slightly torn when Carol pulled it down to fuck me.

I waited patiently for my driver (Sani) to arrive. When he finally drove in I quickly sat beside my husband at the back seat.

"Are you ok, darling? It's that student Jeremy again, isn't it? Where's that prick? And why is your skirt torn?" my husband asked.

"Yes darling, it's him. I truly had a bad day. I do not wish to talk about it though." 

I hugged my husband's arm. He was tensed and I was worried about his weak physical state. I did not have the heart to tell him about the litres of the school janitor's cum I had just swallowed. This was my husband, and I'll do anything to take care of him.

"Let's stop by at your favourite tea outlet, Sir, Ma'am. It will help to calm her down," my driver suggested.

I looked at my semi-naked state, and felt it may not be a good idea to walk around in public, but I do need hot tea to soothe down my throat. So I agreed, as did my husband.

My favourite tea cafe is located along the way to my home. It is quite a little posh looking cafe, ran by locals. Our driver alighted us and we walked the short distance to the cafe.

The waiter welcomed us and pulled out a chair for me to sit. My skirt rode up high almost to my waist and I was quite confident the waiter had caught a glimpse of my pantyless crotch. I quickly crossed my long legs to prevent him from seeing more of my pussy, while my husband slowly sat down beside me.

"Long black coffee for me," my husband said. 

"And what about you, Madam?" The waiter asked. I noticed his eyes had lingered on me all the while.

"I would like a hot cup of herbal jasmine tea, please. Thank you."

The waiter stood by my side for a few more seconds, clearly enjoying the sight of me before walking away. Thankfully my husband was too ignorant to notice.

"Tell me what happened. I want to confront to him," my husband said, referring to Jeremy. "Did he banged you in class?"

"Darling, I've already told you, I don't wish to talk about it. Can we just sit by here, relax and enjoy our drink? You know I love you, very much."

Just then I received a text from Sani, our family driver, to meet him at the car. It was something urgent, he said, but he told me not tell my husband.

"Darling, I need to go to the ladies, I'll be back soon," I said. He was busy reading the papers, so I quickly left.

"What's the urgent matter, Sani?" I asked as I entered my car. Sani then immediately pulled me over and kissed me. 

"Sani, this affair has to stop. I know you have done lots of favours for me and saved me when I was in embarrassing situations, but my husband paid your salary and you have to behave."

"Suck my cock Ma'am, and after this I'll asks no more." 

I thought about it, and given the good deeds he had done for me, sucking his cock was the least I could do. I sighed, unzipped his pants and fished out his already hardened standing dick with my dainty fingers.

I lowered my head and sucked my family driver's cock like a pro. I licked the whole length of his shaft, while massaging his balls. He started to rub my pussy, and inserted his fingers in it. It was obviously easy access for him as my skirt was already very short and I wasn't wearing any panties.

Sani was rubbing my pussy vigorously, making it wet. The smell of my pussy permeated the air throughout the car. Thankfully our Mercedes had tinted windows, making it slightly less visible from the outside. But it could still be seen, if someone wanted to.

"Urgh urgh urgh," I sounded like a pig each time Sani pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I had to make him cum quickly as my husband would be wondering where I went. Sani finger-fucked me at the same time I was slurping on his cock.

Moments later Sani's cock explodes hot sticky cum into my mouth. I used my fingers to jerk it, so as to make sure all his cum would be totally emptied. I just swallowed 2 boys' cum today, and I felt sick. 

"Okay you got to clean yourself up Sani, my husband is waiting for me."

I took a tissue and dabbed my lips with it. I quickly exited the car and walked over to the cafe, where my husband was sitting. The beverages were already being served, thankfully. I took a long sip of my favourite jasmine tea.

"What took you so long, honey?" my husband asked. 

Sipping on my tea, I answered "Oh, I had a stomach upset, but I'm ok now, let's just enjoy evening together, my love." 

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the same waiter standing nearby, just looking at me.

"We should go for a holiday, perhaps to Bali, dear?" I continued, while cuddling by my husband's side.

Little did I know the waiter managed to capture the whole scene in the car on video...
Like Reply
super bro
Like Reply