Incest Incest story treasure... from old XOSSIP
Heart

Starting a new thread...

happy

thanks  &  welcome  to all my viewers & readers...

Namaskar

I know you all Like and love this thread also & visit here more and more for my regular insect story updates...
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
Heart
Like Reply
Heart 
Heart
Page 01

01. -  A Loving Son Is The Best Husband
Like Reply
Heart 
Heart
Like Reply
Heart 
Heart
Like Reply
Heart 
A Loving Son Is The Best Husband

This is may be re-post of a story (mayb even frm xossip).

But im posting the entire story in one strech.

If any problems i wil try rectify it else bring down the thread.

Thanks
Like Reply
I don't know the original writer so if he is a writer of xossip then i am giving my courtesy & all credit to him/her for writing this good story...

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks
Like Reply
Heart 
Heart
Like Reply
Heart 
An attractive woman in her late forties, Nirmala R. looks lot younger.

When I complimented her about this, she blushed happily and looked fondly at her son, Ravi, as she reached out to touch him. “It’s all thanks to my boy. He was not shy about letting me know how he felt about me ... and he’s still the same. Even after two fantastic years ... I still feel like a teenager in love for the first time,” she said, smiling and blushing again.

Although I could not see it, I sensed that she was holding her son’s hand under the table. When not saying something to me, mother and son often exchanged loving looks that hinted at the hot, incestuous passion that bonded them.

In fact, Ravi was unaware of the interested glances cast his way by other women at the coffee shop where we were meeting. He only had eyes for his ripe and sexy mother.

To anyone who may have been curious, he was just a virile and good-looking young man who had hooked up with an attractive older woman who clearly adored him. No one would have guessed otherwise.

It had taken me a long time to find close relatives who were genuine, and were willing to talk about their incestuous relationship on condition that their real names would never be revealed. I was happy to comply with their request, because I was only interested in presenting true stories of incest in the book I was writing.

I knew that such a book would be controversial, but it would also do a lot to dispel the fears and misconceptions many conservative people harbor about sexual intimacy within the family.

What Nirmala R. and her son Ravi had to say only served to strengthen my belief that many close relatives would be far happier if they discarded outdated taboos and took the right precautions to enjoy sex within the family. This is their story, narrated in their own frank and often colorful language

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Heart 

Hi everyone ... my name is Nirmala. Thanks to a husband who prefers to spend most of the year working overseas, my son Ravi and I have been living together as husband and wife for two wonderful years.

Both of us won’t have it any other way and look forward to many more years of sexual bliss! We are glad to know that there are many close relatives like us who enjoy sexual intimacy and we wish them the very best in their life together. We will be reading their stories with great interest when the book comes out, because they mean a lot to a mother and son who are deeply in love with each other.

We felt it was time to share our own story with others who enjoy the pleasures of incest without any hang-ups. As a mother and son who have enjoyed hot, satisfying sex for two years, we just can’t understand taboos about incest ... and we never will! We believe that close relatives should be able to enjoy the pleasures of sex without any fear or misgivings, as long they take the right precautions and do not abuse their privileges.

My son and I love to ‘taste’ each other often. Ravi has never been ashamed to let me know how he feels about me and considers himself extremely fortunate to come home to a sexy, hot-blooded 46-year old mother who still craves his sensuous lovemaking and fucking as much as she has always done.

Although my son first took me to his bed nearly two years ago, we still make love with the hunger and enthusiasm of newlyweds.

Well ... what can I say? Words cannot describe the enormous pleasure Ravi gives me with his loving lips and hands ... and his long, thick and well-educated cock. The amount of time my son spends on foreplay and the racy language he uses never fails to get me hot and excited about spreading my legs for the naughty boy.

Ravi has the uncanny knack of making me feel like a virgin bride eager to be fucked lovingly for the very first time - every time he takes me to bed.

“Yes ... I’m really lucky that I can make love to my ripe and sexy mother so often ... Guiding my cock deep into her sweet, receptive cunt and giving her a bellyful my hot sperm is a joy like no other,” Ravi says, giving his mother a long and loving look.

Nirmala adds, “I’m a mother who’s happy to admit that my son’s hot, incestuous lovemaking is the sweetest pleasure ... and I can’t get enough of it! Although I’m a busy woman, Ravi is thrilled to know he’s coming home to a mother who is always eager to enjoy his sexual prowess.

“In fact, I feel very horny and restless if my sensuous son doesn’t make love to me for more than a day or so. Like many close relatives who can’t admit it openly for obvious reasons, we are grateful to know that sex between family members strengthens their bond like nothing else can.

“It is really sad that the media only chooses to present a sordid and depressing view of incest, with stories of suffering and abuse. What is conveniently left out of such news items is that these unpleasant situations are created by morons who are too stupid or uneducated to make a success of anything, let alone incest!

“Unfortunately for us, conservative people (like my husband) just go crazy when they hear the word ‘incest’ because one-sided newspaper reports only add to their fears that incestuous love will end in disaster.

“The fools don’t know just how wrong they are! A few stupid people may have made a mess of incest, but there are others like me and my son who know how to manage it properly and enjoy its benefits regularly. We are thrilled and grateful to know that incest is best. So we’re certainly doing all we can to keep our hot affair going strong.

“In fact, our deep love as mother and son only makes us want to savour the ‘forbidden’ pleasures of incest a lot more because they are hotter and more satisfying than any other kind of love! You can see why Ravi and I are glad that his father spends most of the year working abroad. My boring husband will have a heart attack if he knows that his respectful and obedient son is a well-hung stud who gets full cooperation and encouragement from his horny mother and his two sisters when he undresses them for a hot and loving fuck-session.

“Both my daughters Kavita and Sudha know (as well as I do) that nothing feels as good as having Ravi kiss, caress, fondle and nibble our firm and ripe pleasure craving bodies. And nothing is as satisfying as having his long, thick penis leisurely explore our cock-hungry pussies or our well-oiled buttholes.

“Since my daughters are married now, they regret that they cannot enjoy a hot, satisfying fuck from their loving and sensuous brother as often as they used to, and are quite envious when they speak of the special relationship my son and I enjoy whenever we are having one of our heart-to-heart chats”.

“Mom,” they say, “Our husbands are so dull and boring in bed. You’re so lucky to have Ravi all to yourself most of the time. Our dear brother is such a fantastic lover and fucker... how we wish we could enjoy him as often as you do.”

“Whenever my girls say things like this, I hasten to reassure them as best as I can. ‘Darlings, I know that both of you would be happily married to your brother if it was not forbidden. I know you only got married to other men to keep up appearances in the rigid and conservative society we have to live in. All of us are lucky to have a virile, good-looking man in the family who loves satisfying our enormous appetites for sex.

‘So I’m certainly not going to stop either of you from enjoying your brother whenever you get the chance. After all, it’s thanks to you that I discovered my son’s sexual prowess. I would’ve never guessed how much pleasure Ravi could give me till I found out that both of you were giving him a lot of practice in bed.

‘It’s such a pity that many close relatives will never get the chance to ditch outdated taboos and discover the incredible pleasures hot, incestuous sex. We are so lucky! I have no regrets about going to bed with my dear son.

‘In fact, I look forward to many more years of shameless and sensual lovemaking from him. He satisfies my hottest desires in a way your dull and boring father has never cared to do.’ These are the things I told them.”

“I was well aware of the fact that my older daughter Kavita was married to a wimpy chartered accountant who spends more time counting other people’s money than taking care of his wife’s bedroom needs. So when I dropped in to visit her unexpectedly, I was not really surprised to find her in bed with another man, until I realized that it was Ravi

“Intrigued to hear suppressed giggles and moans coming from my daughter’s bedroom, I had tip-toed silently to the door to find out what was going on and was stunned by what I saw.

“My ripe, sexy daughter was moaning softly, her legs entwined around her brother as he fucked her lovingly. I watched in amazement as my son stretched and stuffed his sister’s pussy with the biggest, thickest cock I had ever seen.

Like Reply
Heart 
“And Kavita was clearly enjoying it, moaning and squirming happily under her brother as he fucked her lovingly with practiced ease.

“Ravi was sighing softly, his buttocks tightening every now and then as he reamed his sister’s juicy cunt with smooth, measured strokes - very much the horny dog pleasuring his favorite bitch.

“I could clearly see my daughter’s frothy love juices lathering my son’s massive lovestick every time he moved in and out of her, saying, ‘Uhh... mmm... Akka... your tight cunt feels so good around my cock... sooo hot and juicy.’”

Ravi said softly. “Aahhh! you benched ... that’s because you have such a big cock ... but it’s just what your horny sister needs,” Kavita said saucily.

Utterly fascinated, I continued to watch my son and daughter fucking. It was so exciting to watch Ravi stuff and stretch his sister’s greedy cunt with his big cock!

The naughty boy was fucking his sister with such practiced ease and vigor... it was obvious that Kavita regularly spread her legs for her brother. The horny bitch, I thought, my heart thumping loudly.

It took me a few seconds to realize that my panties were soaking up with my juices and my cunt was aching with need. Right away, I began to wonder if I could motivate my son to take care of my bedroom needs.

His father had lost interest in doing so many years ago and I was tired of seeking relief with masturbation. My doubts were answered just a few minutes later as my son and daughter carried on fucking.

Ravi varied his strokes, sometimes working his long, thick penis in and out of his sister’s wet, welcoming pussy slowly. At other times, his strokes were faster and and more intense, making his sister cry out joyfully, her heels digging into his buttocks as she spasmed in ecstasy.

“Uhh... ah... Akka... can’t hold back much longer... I... I ...I’m gonna come,” Ravi groaned suddenly. “Ah... uhhh... aahh... urrhh... feels... soooo guddd,” he moaned, his buttocks tightening as he pumped faster to flood his sister’s womb with potent sperm.

Kavita sighed happily, her heels digging into her brother’s back to keep him inside her as he filled her belly with his seed. “Akka, I’ll make you pregnant again if you do that!” Ravi exclaimed.

“Umm ... mmm ... it’s just what I’m hoping for, you horny bastard, another baby from my loving brother would be just fine,” she said, smiling up at him.

I was amazed to see how much sperm my son’s big balls had produced. Some of it had oozed out of Kavita’s well-fucked pussy to coat her ass cheeks.

I was also surprised and excited by what my daughter said. I’m a successful pediatrician with my own practice and it suddenly dawned on me that it was my virile, good looking son who had fathered his sister’s first baby and not her wimpy husband!

Ravi’s daughter was now a healthy, high-spirited two-year old girl who was restless bundle of energy.

“Bro, it’s time to stop. Mom is likely to drop in, and I don’t think I want her to find us like this,” Kavita said, smiling at her brother as she fondled his limp cock.

Ravi teased her a little. “Oh... I do hope so. She may want to enjoy her son’s hot loving too! Kavi, you and Sudha know very well that it’s my dream to satisfy Mom in bed.

“I’m glad to know that my lovely mother is a hot-cunted woman like her daughters and spends a lot of time playing with herself. Mom’s such a sexy woman... Ooofh ... I’ve wasted a lot of cum stroking myself... thinking of her.

“I especially love smelling her soiled panties ... her hot cunt has such a heady fragrance ... I wish I could actually smell and lick her pussy.

“I wish my sexy mother knew how well her sensuous son can pleasure her with the hot loving and fucking she needs so much!” Ravi said, winking at his sister as he fingered her well-reamed pussy, often smelling her juices.

“Naughty man! I wish you best of luck with Mom. Maybe one day ... who knows? You might get lucky enough to take care of her bedroom needs. It’s clear that Dad can’t be bothered to satisfy her, so I don’t blame her for using her fingers,” Kavita said smiling.

Hearing my children speak, a hot thrill of pleasure coursed through my voluptuous body. I’d no idea that my son was aware of my bedroom activities, and I was aroused to know that he had been watching me.

It’s no wonder Kavita prefers to be fucked by her brother. I’d certainly like to be pleasured by my virile and sexy son, I thought, going back home without disturbing my daughter and son as they wallowed in post-coital bliss.

My mind was a whirl of emotions, and my cunt was wet with a need that my clever fingers could no longer satisfy. It’s such a relief to know that my son is a very satisfying lover and fucker ... he will certainly spare no effort to satisfy a hot-cunted woman like me in bed, I mused.

I’m a hot-blooded Andhra woman who sorely missed the frequent lovemaking and fucking I enjoyed from my husband during the first few years of our marriage. When his surgeon’s career began to make heavy demands on his time, Anand began to neglect me more and more often. I’d had no complaints about the rest of my life. My three children were getting along nicely. Kavita had finished college and was doing well at her bank job.

In his second year at college, Ravi was already making money as a freelance programmer and my youngest daughter Sudha was in her final year at medical school. The only thing that really bothered me was the lack of sexual satisfaction. My husband usually came home tired and listless after a long day’s work. Even when he occasionally mounted me, he finished quickly before rolling off to sleep.

I found myself using my fingers more and more often to relieve my sexual urges. I knew it was a poor substitute for some good, strong fucking from a virile man, but my position in society prevented me from having an extra-marital affair.

Unsafe sex with a man I didn’t know well was a big risk, both for my health and my professional reputation as one of the city’s top pediatricians. But seeing Ravi’s performance in bed had changed everything.

I see no point in denying myself the enormous pleasure my well-hung son is giving his sister. It’s so good to know he will enjoy taking care of his mother’s needs too, I thought, aroused and excited as I fingered myself.

A shiver of excitement rippled through my voluptuous body and I felt dizzy with sexual hunger as I considered my incestuous intimacy with my son.

Ravi is so much bigger and thicker than his father. My son’s succulent cock is just what my hungry pussy needs, I thought, light-headed with pleasure as I brought myself to a climax by rubbing my clit vigorously.

I wasted no time in letting my son know what I’d seen and heard when he returned home. Though Ravi was surprised, he recovered quickly when I made it clear that I understood and approved of his incestuous desires.

I was also very frank about my own needs. “My darling, although I was shocked at first, I was also highly aroused to see you in bed with Kavita. It’s also clear that you’re taking care of Sudha’s needs when you can. I don’t mind you satisfying both your sisters in bed. Just remember that Mummy has needs too. My darling son ... I ... I need your hot loving and fucking just as much as your sisters do!” I blurted out, looking straight into his eyes.

I felt my heartbeat quicken and I smiled with relief when I saw the expression on my son’s face change from confusion to delight.

Ravi didn’t waste much time telling me exactly how he felt about incest. “Yes Mom. I’m lucky to have two loving sisters who allowed me to discover that incest is best. All of us were smart enough to see that sex within the family was the best way to avoid deadly disease and emotional entanglements with the wrong people. And like many sons who are attracted to their mothers, I’m not ashamed of my hunger for you Mom ... Yes, I’d love to pleasure a ripe, sexy and mature woman like you. Although I’d spied you playing with yourself many times, I was not sure if you had an open mind about family love.

“So I didn’t want to force you into anything you were not ready for.

“Yes, I’m thrilled to hear what you just said, but I won’t go any further unless you can promise me that you’ll enjoy the pleasures of incest without any regrets. I love fucking both my sisters because they frankly admit that being fucked by their loving brother is the only sex they really crave. If you’re going to feel guilty about enjoying sex with your son, its just not worth it. But I certainly won’t.

“Mom, the way my lovely sisters and I see it is like this ... while society may frown on sexual intimacy between close relatives, there are many mother and sons, brother and sisters, fathers and daughters, even aunt and nephews and uncles and nieces, who secretly enjoy sex without any hang-ups.

“They know that life is filled with pain, suffering and struggle. So they don’t waste time feeling guilty or ashamed about doing something that only brings them a lot of pleasure and satisfaction.
Heart 
“In fact, the natural love between close relatives only makes their fucking so much hotter, sweeter and a lot more satisfying. Yes, I definitely want to make love to my sexy, big-titted and big-butted mother. I’ve always wanted to, but only if you’re gonna enjoy it wholeheartedly ... without any regrets Mom. What do you say ... huh?” Ravi inquired, his hands casually dropping down behind me to cup and squeeze my big, full buttocks lovingly.

“Life is so short, my darling. We can’t afford to waste time on useless taboos, can we? Seeing you in bed with your sister ... the way Kavita was moaning happily as you fucked her with so much hunger, and so much love, I knew what I’d been missing for so long.

“My darling, rest assured from now on that your mother wants to enjoy your hot loving and fucking as much as your sisters do,” was all I said as I lifted my head to let my son kiss me passionately. 

Overcome by the intensity of my son’s need for me, I responded just as ardently, my tongue lashing at his as we explored each other’s mouths. “Mmm... feels so good to know my dear son will enjoy making love to me,” I said, smiling at Ravi as he undressed me slowly.

My suppressed hunger for sex found joyous release as my son worshipped every inch of my ripe, nutbrown body with hot, loving and hungry kisses. In fact, I was aroused like I’d never been before by the time Ravi finally carried me to his bedroom and treated me to something I’d rarely enjoyed from his father.

Doubling up and spreading my plump thighs wide apart, Ravi stared at my cunt in wonder. Since I keep my pubic hair properly trimmed, my son could fully appreciate the beauty of my plump, pouting pussy lips, which were parted sufficiently to reveal the tender bud of my clitoris and the pink lining of my glistening vulva.

“Mmm ... Mom ... you’ve such a beautiful pussy ... smells so good ... so hot and musky ... mmm. Oooh! It’s wonderful to worship the divine cunt that brought me into this world,” Ravi murmured, burying his face in the musky wetness of my aroused cunt.

Electric thrills of pleasure made me moan and shudder uncontrollably as my son leisurely licked my pussy and butthole for a long time. “Oh... ooahh... aannhh. Oh baby! The way you’re licking me, son ... it feels sooo good. You’re driving me crazy!” I cried out, feeling Ravi’s lewd tongue leisurely wash and explore my cunt and butthole.

Rubbing my pussy into his face and drenching him with my juices, I begged my dear boy not to stop – to just go on licking me as long as he liked. My husband considered cunnilingus an unpleasant activity, so I was thrilled to see how much my dear son enjoyed eating my pussy and decided to make the most of his enthusiasm.

“Ravi, your father never gave me such pleasure. From now on, you just make sure you eat Mummy’s hot cunt as often as you can,” I said, panting softly when my son finally moved up from between my legs to kiss me lovingly.

“You don’t have to worry about that Mom. Your loving son will always want to worship your ripe body and lick your delicious cunt,” Ravi said, smiling at me.

Later, when I eagerly asked my son to mount me and make me his woman forever, he surprised me with his reply.

“Mom, I want our first fuck session to be really special. Why not wait for some time and enjoy it on Valentine’s Day? We’ll always remember it as a special day ever after,” Ravi said, smiling at me.

Though I liked my son’s idea, I wondered how I could go on for a week without his loving attentions.

Seeing my expression, Ravi smiled reassuringly. “Oh Mom. Your loving son knows of many ways to keep his hot-cunted mother happy,” he said.

My dear boy made good his promise, opening my eyes to a world of sexual delights I’d never experienced before.

“To start with Mom, don’t change your panties until your crotch is thoroughly soaked through with your urine and cunt juices. I love smelling your soiled panties because they retain the heady perfume of your musky, mature cunt for a long time. Also, I would prefer that you wear a thin petticoat and a low-cut blouse anytime we’re alone at home. This way, I’ll be able to appreciate your firm, ripe body a lot more and make love to you with real hunger every time,” he said, his eyes filled with love and longing for me.

Complying with my son’s suggestion readily, I was thrilled and gratified to see how imaginative he was at turning me on and taking me to peaks of sexual ecstasy that I had never scaled before.

“Son, your loving lips and hands feel so good on my body, I just can’t get enough,” I often told Ravi, slightly dizzy from the many orgasms he was easily able to give me as I watched something cooking in the kitchen or attended to the washing machine.

On such occasions, Ravi begins by undressing me slowly. Discarding each garment until I’m totally naked, my son worships every inch of my voluptuous body with hot, hungry kisses.

I then lean comfortably against my young stud as he continues to arouse and excite me - kissing, nibbling, caressing, and kneading every inch of my hot, hungry flesh until I go crazy with lust.

Ravi also finger-fucks my sopping, wet cunt at the same time, often rubbing my clitoris with the ribbed head of his condom covered fingers until I pant and moan in orgasmic ecstasy.

During this period, Ravi also introduced me to a variety of sex toys like dildos, ben-wah balls and other gadgets.

After he has fully aroused me by licking my cunt and asshole, my son continues to pleasure me with a jelly-filled dildo as big as his cock. Ravi loves to make me moan and whimper happily as he uses it to ream my pussy and ass. In fact, he can do this with so much skill that I sometimes nearly pass out from the intensity of my orgasms!

Keen to give my boy as much pleasure as he was giving me, I also got a refresher course in the fine art of cock-sucking. Though I was no stranger to oral sex, my son surprised me once more.

“Mom, a good blow-job requires some practice. let me show you how to do it really well,” Ravi told me one day when I reached inside his boxers to squeeze and fondle his huge rod.

Intrigued by what he said, I watched intently as he inserted a DVD into his computer.

“Regular porn movies are boring Mom. My collection is special. You’ll know what I mean when you see this,” Ravi said with a meaningful smile as we settled down to watch.

“Oh my, my! I don’t believe it, Ravi. They look like a mother and son enjoying sex!” I exclaimed, thrilled and aroused.

“You better believe it Mom. That is indeed an American mother sucking off her well-hung son. I also have other films of actual relatives ... brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, aunts and nephews, uncles and nieces, and so on, all enjoying sex. They’re not actors performing for the camera. They’re just lucky to be living in liberal societies where they don’t have to worry too much about showing their true feelings for each other.

Since we’re not so lucky, we’ll have to celebrate our love in secret,” Ravi replied, smiling at me.

“Umm... I’ve no complaints about that... as long as my dear son loves me like I want him to...!”, I replied smiling as I watched a mother called Nirmala suck off her son, Ravi.

Like me, she was an attractive, big-titted and big-butted woman in her early forties. Eyes half-closed in concentration, Nirmala had opened her mouth wide to swallow her teenage son, Ravi. The well-hung young man was sighing approvingly with pleasure as he watched his mother’s loving lips caress every inch of his huge prick, her head bobbing up and down in a slow, steady rhythm.

Nirmala pulled back every now and then, her tongue swabbing away the pearly drops of pre-cum that appeared frequently on her son’s bulbous cockhead. She also coddled his balls in her mouth, an action that made her son kiss her lovingly and ruffle her tresses.

As Nirmala continued to fellate her son, he reached out for a dildo that he eased in and out of her cunt and asshole with a steady rhythm. Mother and son continued to enjoy each other for many minutes before Ravi moaned that he was going to come soon! Nirmala’s sucking became more intense, and I could see her throat muscles move as she swallowed her son’s abundant sperm.

“Oooh ... Mom ... luv u sooo much!” Ravi exclaimed kissing his mother lovingly over and over again as she gently squeezed his big balls to drain every drop of his cum.

“Thanks honey. That’s a really tasty mouthful of ball butter you just gave Mummy. Mmm ... so rich and ceamy,” Nirmala said, smiling at her delighted son.

Ravi’s smiled even more as his mother quickly wrapped her lips round his cock once more to revive him. Ravi regained his erection quickly and Nirmala eased herself on to her son’s cock with a sigh of pleasure.

The teenager cupped and squeezed his mother’s firm, full buttocks as she impaled herself over and over again on his huge prick.

As her hungry pussy voraciously devoured her son’s massive rod, the delight on Nirmala’s face was obvious. She moaned and whimpered happily as they fucked on the living room couch for a long time, before Ravi stood up with his mother holding on to him.

Keeping his cock buried deep inside her, he supported her meaty ass in his big hands and carried her to bedroom.

Lying back on the big bed, Nirmala doubled up her legs until her thighs flattened her big boobs, opening herself fully to her son’s sensuous thrusting as he fucked her lovingly in the missionary position.

Mother and son carried on fucking for a quite a long time, grunting and moaning happily before Ravi cried out that he was going to come again.

Heart 
“Oh darling ... pull out fast ... come in Mummy’s mouth honey,” Nirmala exclaimed.

Ravi was quick to do his mother’s bidding, straddling her pretty face and gently fucking her mouth with his cock.

Nirmala eased a finger into her son’s butthole, making him groan loudly in delight as her throat worked to swallow an obviously rich deposit of his delicious young sperm. 

Needless to say, I was flushed and breathing hard by the time this steamy display of mother-son love had played itself out.

“When she eased her finger into her son’s butthole, Nirmala was stimulating his prostate to make him cum more intensely,” my son informed me helpfully. Though I’m a doctor, he had guessed that there were some things I didn’t know. I’d been squeezing and fondling Ravi’s big cock, keeping him fully erect as we watched Nirmala R. and her son.

Now he sighed with pleasure as I opened my mouth wide to swallow him.

“Oh Mom ... that’s more like it. Your loving lips feel so good ... sooo good... aahh!” he exclaimed as I drew as much of his cock into my hot mouth.

Soon, my head was bobbing up and down in a slow, steady rhythm, my lips caressing every inch of my dear boy’s quivering rod!

Ravi ran his fingers tenderly through my thick, dark tresses as I throated and slurped him noisily.

Liberally coated with saliva, my son’s cock glistened in the soft light as his quivering rod and big balls enjoyed all the motherly love and affection that he had craved for so long!

“Uh ...oh... ooohh... Mom... you’re making it so good for me... your lips and tongue feel sooo good on my cock...!”, Ravi said, clearly grateful for the loving blow-job I was giving him. When he moaned that he was going to come many minutes later, I kept my lips firmly wrapped around my son’s erection as he hosed my throat and mouth with thick, creamy cock-sap that seemed to never end.

“Ulpp... ulpp... mmm...unhh... uhhh mmm...!”, was all I could manage to say as I swallowed, gulping down the abundant supply of nut cream my son was giving me. I sighed with satisfaction as I felt the thick, creamy sauce fill my tummy.

“Oh Mom... love you... love you soo much... you’ve milked me totally dry...!”, Ravi exclaimed happily as I gently squeezed his big balls to empty them fully.

“ Mmm... mmm... thanks son... your sperm tastes different from your father’s... it’s so thick and creamy... like condensed milk...!”, I said, genuinely surprised, as I rolled my tongue around the most delicious mouthful of nut cream I’d ever tasted.

My son smiled at me fondly through dazed eyes. “Yes Mom... I’m glad you love the taste ... I read long ago that spices makes cum taste bitter. Which is why I avoid spicy food and eat a lot of fruit and nuts to give my cum the rich, creamy taste that my sisters love so much. Of course, it’s great to know that you love it too Mom! A man should reward his woman with delicious sperm when she sucks him as ovingly as you sucked me off... do you agree?” he asked, smiling at me.

“Mmm... yes... you’re so right son. Mummy will be looking forward to many belly-filling loads of nourishing sperm from from you honey...!”, I said saucily, winking at him.

Ravi started Valentine’s Day perfectly. We’d drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms and he woke me up by giving me a long, loving kiss “Happy Valentine’s Day Mom...!”, he said smiling. Then he doubled up my legs until my thighs flattened my breasts to plant another loving kiss on my cuntlips. “Your pussy tastes so good Mom... umm... mmm... I’ll never get enough...!” he murmured, his nose furrowing my cunt.

The musky perfume of my arousal began to fill the bedroom as my son began tongue my cunt and asshole with practiced ease. Before long, we were involved in a delicious 69 as I eagerly throated and sucked Ravi’s cock with as much hunger as he was eating my pussy.

Finally, after he’d twice brought me to orgasm with his tongue and fingers, my son turned around to give me the Valentine’s Day gift I wanted so much... Facing me and supporting himself on his elbows, Ravi mounted me in the missionary position.

The naughty boy couldn’t resist making me even more horny by rubbing his bulbous cockhead against my cuntlips. “Hmm... my hungry cock is finally going to taste my mother’s sweet, juicy cunt... I’m sooo lucky...!”, my son said, smiling into my eyes.

“Ooh ... honey... don’t tease Mummy so much... enter me and make me your woman forever,” I moaned.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Mom... love you... love you so much,” Ravi murmured as he entered me with a sensuous thrust that made me gasp audibly.

I moaned happily as my son stretched and stuffed me with every inch of his big cock. “Ohh... ohh... ahhnhh... ahhnh...! Oh darling... you’re sooo biigg... so filling...!” , I moaned, doubling up my thighs as Ravi began to move in and out of me with smooth, measured strokes. I whimpered, moaned and squealed without restraint as my dear son fucked me slowly and lovingly for a long time.

Supporting himself on his elbows, Ravi entered me fully and deeply with each sensuous thrust. “Ohh... ooohhh... oh... aah... ahhnhh...! yes... yes... that feels soo good son... so good... you fuck so well honey... Mummy loves your fucking... fuck me good... you horny motherlover... I luv youuu!” I exclaimed happily Ravi settled into a pleasant pussy pumping rhythm.

It was such a relief to feel my cock-starved pussy lovingly and skilfully explored by my dear son’s rockhard rod ! Judging from the expression on Ravi’s face, he was no less ecstatic. The intense pleasure of having his cock lovingly clutched and caressed by his mother’s sweet, receptive cunt clearly had him fighting the urge to come too soon!

“Oh... mmm... Mom ... you’re such a passionate woman... fucking you feels sooo good... your hot and juicy pussy loves my cock so much...!”, Ravi panted, his sharp, short intakes of breath rhyming perfectly with the squelching sounds of his cock moving in and out of my sweet, slushy cunt. He was obviously thrilled to see his voluptuous mother thoroughly enjoy his fucking, her eyes half-closed in ecstasy!

My full buttocks often lifted off the bed to enjoy my son’s sensuous thrusting a lot more as he continued to fuck me leisurely for many wonderful minutes.

Moving his hips with practiced ease, Ravi worked his ten inch cock deep inside me, making sure his cockhead nudged my womb with every thrust. Hugging my son with my legs, my heels digging into the back of his thighs, I was content to moan and whimper in joyful abandon as he lovingly churned my sopping wet pussy with his beautiful, big cock!

The bedroom came alive with the smells and sounds of gloriously good mother-son sex as Ravi and I surrendered to the rapture of our incestuous love ... The air was heavy with the scent of our love juices flowing freely and our cries and moans of lust mingled perfectly with the squeaking bedsprings, the squelching sounds of my son’s big cock plowing my pussy and the wet slap of his big balls against my asscheeks.

Relaxed under my boy, with my thighs doubled back to flatten my big breasts, I was one happy woman... I was a mother in heat enjoying her son’s sensual screwing to the utmost!

“Mom... you’re a hot blooded woman who needs to be fucked lovingly and regularly... I guess my hungry cock will be tasting your sweet, juicy pussy quite often...!”, Ravi panted as he leisurely explored my sopping cunt with his long, thick penis.

“You’d better... you naughty boy... I want to enjoy your hot and delicious fucking as much as I can...!”, I exclaimed, smiling at my son as he pleasured me with deep, loving and delicious thrusts of his big cock.

Ravi was clearly thrilled to see how much pleasure he was giving me. He kissed and nibbled at me every time I had an orgasm. “My sweet, sexy mother looks so beautiful when she’s cumming...!”, he marvelled looking at me as I climaxed many times on that wonderful Valentine’s morning - squirming, moaning, writhing and panting in the heady grip of a sexual ecstasy that I’d never experienced before .

When my son finally ejaculated inside me, I gripped him firmly with my full thighs, kissing him in contentment as he lavishly coated my womb with hot jets of creamy cum. “Ooohh... aahh... Mom...! feels so good... soooo good...! filling your belly with my hot sperm feels so incredibly good, Mom. How can anything so delicious be considered sinful? People are so stupid!”, my son exclaimed, kissing me happily again and again.

“Oh yes my darling ... unfortunately some people are indeed dumb ... It’s a pity they’ll will never find out that hot, incestuous loving is better than any other kind of love!”, I said in contentment “Hmm... my stud bull produces so much sperm... Mummy will be milking you often darling...!”, I said smiling mischievously, feeling my son’s copious cum oozing out of my tingling, satisfied pussy.

“I certainly hope so Mom... giving you a bellyful of my hot sperm will always be a dream come true...!”, Ravi exclaimed, kissing me happily again and again. As I enjoyed my son’s loving caresses on that lovely Valentine’s Day, you can bet that I was the happiest mother in the world...!

Within a week of our fantastic and fulfilling Valentine’s Day fuck session, Ravi treated me to a very pleasant surprise once more. One fine morning, my son kissed me lovingly before opening a velvet box to reveal a gold ring and necklace nestling within. “Mom... many men dream of marrying their mothers and sisters. I was so happy when Kavita and Sudha made my dream come true by marrying me in secret.

I want you also to accept this ring and become my wife...”, Ravi said earnestly, looking deep into my eyes - which quickly become wet with tears of joy!

Heart 
I was deeply moved by my son’s unexpected and heartfelt appeal. “Ooh ... my darling son! Mummy’s certainly not going to refuse you ... In fact, I’m... I’m ... soooo thrilled...!

Society may not accept our relationship... but we know how to get around its stupid rules and do what is best for us. Of course, it’ll be our special secret ... one that only your sisters know. Son, you became my real husband on the very first night you carried me to your bedroom and made me your wife ... but the ring makes it even more special ...”, I said aroused and excited beyond belief. I rested my head against my son’s chest as he slipped the ring around my finger.

“Mom... are you looking forward to our honeymoon night...?

Your loving son and husband will make it extra special for you tonight...!”, Ravi murmured smiling when he saw me blushing coyly as he cupped my full buttocks and pulled me lovingly to him.

As we kissed fervently, I could feel Ravi rub his enormous cock against my belly ... it was enough to make my pussy ache with need ...! My cunt-juices were flowing freely as I broke off our kiss long enough to whisper breathlessly - “I’m far too excited to wait for tonight honey... Mummy wants you deep inside her right now son ...! So please take me to bed and give me a bellyful of your hot sperm, my darling...!”, I panted, moaning softly with excitement.

My son and I undressed each other eagerly as he complied with my request and carried me to his bedroom right away. On the big bed, I doubled up my thighs to give my boy a hot welcome, moaning happily as he buried all ten inches of his big, beautiful cock balls-deep inside me.

Needless to say, our lovemaking and fucking was even more passionate than usual that morning! I responded with a lot more urgency and hunger to my son’s sensuous thrusting, crying out in ecstasy as I enjoyed many intense orgasms.

“Hmm... ahh... Mom... you’re extra horny today... your hot cunt feels so much hotter...Ooofh...! feels sooo sweet and juicy around my cock...!”, Ravi exclaimed, kissing me lovingly over and over again as he fucked me slowly, with sensuous, skilled thrusting that buried his big cock deep inside me with every loving stroke. Pleased to see how much I relished his fucking, my son delayed his climax for a long time. I’m happy to say that we finally reached orgasm together on our wedding day...! Moaning and whimpering in delight.

I was thrilled to feel my son’s twitching cock lavishly coat my womb with an abundance of rich, creamy cock sauce. Feeling some of it leak out of my tingling, satisfied pussy, I exclaimed approvingly “Mmm...! Son... you’ve given Mummy a lot more of your potent sperm than usual...!”.

A big smile lit up Ravi’s handsome face as he said “Thanks for the compliment Mom... you will always inspire me to give you my best in bed...!”

I moved into my son’s bedroom the same night that we became husband and wife in every way. Since then, we have been busy making the most of our incestuous hunger for each other as we enjoy ‘married life’ to the fullest!

Although we have our regular routine of day-to-day living like everyone else, we spend a lot of quality time being physically intimate - kissing, petting and caressing each other eagerly any time we get a little bit of privacy. We may not have the time to enjoy a leisurely fuck-session every day, but my son makes it a point to take off my panties and work his tongue and fingers deep into my pussy and butthole at least twice a day until I drench his face with a generous flow of my cunt juices!

The naughty boy loves to give me good head, knowing very well that my orgasms keep me cheerful and upbeat throughout the day ... You can see why spreading my legs for my dear son is a naughty habit I’ve no intention of giving up anytime soon! Likewise, I pamper my son with a nice and loving blow-job everyday - making sure I savour and swallow every drop of salty, nourishing sperm from his big, fertile balls before we drift off to sleep in each other’s arms. I certainly don’t want my naughty young stud to fall asleep feeling sexually frustrated because we couldn’t enjoy a hot and leisurely fuck-session!

Of course there are those special nights when we do enjoy some gloriously good mother-son sex. After a night of sucking and fucking, Ravi loves to wake me up the next morning by kissing, fondling, licking and nibbling my firm, ripe body till I’m totally alive to the pleasure of his hot, shameless lovemaking.
Heart 
By the time my dear son finishes worshipping my cunt and asshole with his lewd tongue, I’m soaking wet and eager to be fucked by him all over again! I’m in a specially good mood on those mornings when my son fucks me lovingly and makes sure I’m ready to leave for work with a bellyful of his nourishing sperm.

As many readers must have guessed, all the mother-son sex we frequently enjoy has made me pregnant more than once! Since getting an abortion was easy during the first year of our relationship, I enjoyed the thrill of being occasionally impregnated by my son.

Later on, we were reluctantly forced to accept the fact that it was far more sensible to have my tubes tied up.

Though my son and I regret that we have to stay apart for a month when Ravi’s father is home on vacation, we know it’s a small price to pay for the incredible pleasure we give each other during the rest of the year!

The only good thing about my husband’s vacation is that he shows no interest in having sex with me and spends most of his time playing bridge at his club. This suits me just fine, because my son is the best husband I could wish for, both in the bedroom and outside it.

Ravi is attentive to all my needs and very protective of me. He’s as flattered as I am to know that his mother is a sexy woman who often gets a second look from other men. But none of them will dare to pass comments or get fresh with me, because Ravi is a practicing karate buff with a black belt.

My daughters continue to drop in and enjoy my son’s stud service whenever they can. Both of them are keen to have at least three kids each from their brother by the time they reach their mid-thirties. They know that cuckolding their husbands won’t pose a problem. They just make sure their husbands get a little action in the bedroom within a couple of days after getting a bellyful of potent, baby-making sperm from their virile brother ... and no one is any the wiser!

My son couldn’t be happier or more grateful. He’s thrilled that he can come home to a hot-cunted mother and two sisters who love to milk every drop of sperm from his big, fertile balls! Ravi is serious about his responsibilities as the family stud. He is always looking for ways to improve his lovemaking technique and give us the utmost sexual pleasure in every possible way.

“I’m glad I can come home to a horny mother and sisters who are hungry for sexual pleasure and need it all the time ...It’s a dream come true for me to have female relatives who are such wonderful playmates in bed ... I’m not gonna waste time on women outside the family as long as my sexy mother and sisters crave my loving lips and hands and big cock ...”, is how he likes to put it.

Both my daughters and I agree it is sweet music to our ears to hear my dear, darling son say such wonderful things!

Because we are always alert to such things, my son and I are occasionally lucky to spot a mother and son or a father and daughter or even a brother and sister who are deeply in love with each other.

When we are out and about at the supermarket, movie theatre or other public places, Ravi and I share a secret smile when we see people who are clearly related to each other exchange a meaningful glance, a quick caress or a furtive squeeze of flesh. Of course, we are heartened and encouraged to see other close relatives who are as sensible about their feelings for each other as we are. Needless to say, our lovemaking and fucking is a lot more passionate when we return home after such an occasion ...!

It is especially at times like this that my son and I pity those folks who make such a big fuss about incest.

People who are determined to find fault with us can always do so because they will get plenty of support from the media industry, which is only eager to sensationalize stories of abuse and spread negative ideas about incest. Although we know it is too much to expect, we hope that such narrowminded people will also look at the positive side of incest and see what they’re missing. While people everywhere are destRaviing each other with hatred, prejudice and narrow-minded thinking, my son and I really appreciate the fact that we can enjoy a hot and loving fuck-session anytime we feel like it!

While we are really grateful to know that the pleasures of incest are the sweetest, we also acknowledge the fact that incest will not work for anyone. Only intelligent people with an informed knowledge of sexual pleasure can enjoy its benefits fully - like my son and I do so often.

Incest is definitely not for people like that stupid Austrian father who imprisoned his daughter in a dungeon for many years, or for many others like him who hog the headlines by being stupid about sex within the family. These are the people who give incest a bad name and make it necessary for others who are enjoying it the right way to keep it a secret.

Heart 
In conclusion, my son and I urge all those family members aching with need for each other (but hesitant to take the final step ...) to stop wasting time on useless taboos and discover that the pleasures of incest are like nothing else!

But we also caution all of you to make sure that the pleasures of family love never turn into sexual abuse. As long as close relatives enjoy sex without any cruelty or suffering, there is no reason for them to waste time on outdated taboos that are meaningless in today’s world.

Why risk disease and emotional trauma with strangers when you have a loving and sexy family member who is eager to give you all the sexual pleasure you need?

Nirmala R.

THE END

Heart
All ur story are excellent...ur collection From the website and posting in this thread make easy for us..keep on
[+] 2 users Like Suttipaiyan's post
Like Reply
Good work
Hot story
Ples continue
[+] 1 user Likes Xossipyan's post
Like Reply
Heart 
Mom The Whore

Running away from home I landed in Bombay. It was Bombay then, not Mumbai, and the city was not stifled of its sexual freedom. Without much money, I ended up as a worker in a restaurant. As you pass under the Sion-Ghatkoper highway bridge at Chembur railway crossing, you could spot the restaurant with its name board in Tamil. Yes, the owner was a Tamil and a nice man too. He gave me only simple works, when he came to know of my education. I just had completed, then, my school finals.

I made friendship there with another boy, who was quite experienced in restaurant as well as other activities. Within a week time, he led me through many shady lanes of Bombay. The city was overflowing with sex: not only the Grant Road and Kamatipura, but also the parks and beaches were, with dusk's cover up, giving way to sex adventurers.

He took me one day to a secret chamber, where they were screening blue films. It was too hot for me to bear with, especially the scenes where matured women having sex with teenaged boys. As soon as we returned back, I entered into the toilet to relieve myself, but the boy who took me to the film pushed open the door before I bolted it and entered in, with me standing within.

- Let me have finished mine first.

- Ok, I go out.

- No need. It'll be over in no time. Stay.

With out any traces of shame or shyness, he pulled out his cock and beat it in my presence. As he said, he did spurt out indeed in no time. And then he told me to do likewise in his presence. I was hesitating. But he moved in, zipped me down and pulled my thing out.

- Ah, what a huge...!

And then without shame, he wrapped his hand around and pumped me. I was simply thrilled by his voluntary service. It reminded me of a similar encounter I had with Uncle Venu, a month back.

Uncle Venu took me to a hospital and told me to sit on a bench outside the 'Clinical Lab' and went in. Few minutes later, he came out with a small container and led me into an adjacent toilet and closed in with me. In a hushed up voice he pleaded me.

- Give me your semen sample.

- My semen! What for?

- I'm in a position to prove my old man that I'm capable.

- Of what?

- Of producing a child. I'll fake your semen as mine and fool my dad with the results.

- But...

- No buts. You are my best friend's son. If your father were alive...

He didn't wait further. He squatted in front, pulled my cock out and started pumping it. I was shocked. Nevertheless my cock stretched to its full length in his hand grip.

- What a beauty you have!

He sighed. I could see a light in his eyes and zeal in his action. His face was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my meat. And after a few minutes I felt the boiling in my balls.

- Uncle, I'm cummm...

He connected the container mouth to my cock tip, collected all my seeds, closed the container, opened the door and gone.

Now in Bombay, with the boy's hand, it took a little longer for me to ejaculate, but when it happened it happened with a tremendous force, soiling all over his palm.

- What a long time you take! Women you had been with might have praised you, no?

- I never had been with any. Not so far.

- Is it? Be ready then next week. I'll take you to one in Dharavi. She would love to have your size and stamina.

- Won't there be any problem?

- She's not a pro. She does it for her own pleasure.

- How'd you got to her?

- She's my relation.

- Relation! How?

- Don't ask. Eat the bun; not the wrapper. Back home, one day, I was sitting at our backyard door steps; reading my lessons. Anu akka was hanging up her washed wet clothes for drying, on cloth lines in the backyard. Anu akka was a tenant of our house. Her husband was a clerk in a government office. And they had no children. I used to call her akka (elder sister) and her husband uncle. The portion of our house they rented was not so big and they were also allowed to use the guest bathroom, constructed in a corner by the compound wall. She had just emerged out of that bathroom with her wet cloths. And on this particular day, she was in a voile sari, which was wet and clinging to her with neither bra nor petticoat underneath. Her breasts revealed themselves like two papaya fruits; and her buttocks like melons. On crossing back, she stopped by where I was sitting, placed the bucket down and started drying her wet hair with a towel. Only then I noticed her black triangular patch playing a hide and seek through her wet front. Her joggling boobs and peeping triangular patch infused in me an unbearable sexual urge. As if in a trance, I got up but stood unmoved as she turned her gaze on me. My dick had made out a tent on my trousers. She looked down at my crotch, her eyes lingering long on my pulsating bulge. Then she looked this way and that way, moved to me and placed her palm on my fever peak.
Like Reply
- Ah, so big! Would you give me it?

- Mmm.

- Uncle is unable to give me a child. Would you give me one?

- Mmm.

- Your mom in?

- No.

- Where?

- Out somewhere.

- Good chance. In to the bathroom, then. Come and make me pregnant.

As I stepped behind her, as a lamb following its mother sheep, I heard someone calling me. I stood on my track, frozen!

- It's mommy. She's back.

- The bitch in the manger! Tomorrow then, got it?

- Sure.

Before letting me go, she pulled me to her, crushed me on her big boobs, and rubbed her crotch against my erection.

My mother, calling me inside, wanted to know from me if I would allow her to marry Uncle Venu. I was stunned. Uncle Venu was a longtime family friend. A rich man too. He had been helping us a lot after my father's death. My father died four years back. But, thinking of his hot breath on my meat inside the clinical lab toilet ..., is mom in the right direction? She said it was for the sake of me that she was considering uncle's offer. The only income, the rent we get from Anu akka is too small to meet my further studies, she argued. I didn't say anything; simply lowered my head.

I was depressed after that. I didn't want to be a burden to my mother. If I were to become Anu Akka's lover, would she take care of me? But she doesn't seem to be that much rich. Yet, I considered it. Nothing wrong in throwing up a stone, whether one may get a mango or not.

The following day, I noticed a sari on the door of the guest bathroom to hint at Anu akka's presence there in. My cock jumped up at once. I went inside my house to check on my mother. She was nowhere. I got angry as the thought arose in me that she might have gone to uncle Venu's house. But soon I got out of it, took it as a good opportunity for the job on hand and moved toward the bathroom.

The bathroom door was not locked within. I had no idea then of its broken padlock or the sari on the door meant to keep others off. I thought Anu akka was kept it unlocked, on purpose, to let me in. The door stood a crack ajar. I peeped in before entering. And there to my view was her bare bottom jutting out. She was in a bending posture, dipping clothes into a water filled bucket. She was fully naked. I could even see her fleshy boobs through her shapely thighs. It was the fatty lips of her pussy, peeping from under her buttocks that wielded its pull on my cock. I zipped down my trousers and let free my enlarged cock. And then without making noise I opened the door, entered the room, held her by her hips and jostled her bare behind with my hardness. She straightened up like a spring and turned. Face to face there was my MOM! The world stood still. We, mother and son, were standing there naked facing each other. There was shock and bewilderment in her face. Shocked as well I stood there like an idiot. And she was looking at my whopping manhood. As she regained her senses and was about to open her mouth, I ran out. And, before she dressed up and came out, I ran out of town.

The Dharavi fuck promised by that boy my friend had never chanced. Before that, my home people arrived at our restaurant to take me back. It was the restaurant owner, who had informed them in order to wheel me on to my studies. Such a holy man he was! I was reluctant to go back home, but at the same time I didn't want to create a scene. I decided within me to runaway again once I reached my hometown. The boy my new friend was really upset on my departure. He was staring at the two persons who came to take me off.

- Are they your father and sister?

- No, he's an uncle; and she's my mother.

- Your mother?

- Yes. Mother.

- But...too young!?

I put my arm around his shoulder. I patted his back as if assuring him that I would be back soon; and then shook his hand. I bid a big goodbye, with folded hands, to the restaurant owner and staffs; and left the place.

The Madras Mail was scheduled to leave Bombay Victoria Terminal by 11:30 in the night. Uncle had our return tickets booked in that train. He suggested spending time till then in a park. Horror struck me. To frequent a park, in evening times, in Bombay those days! I tried to usher them straight to Bombay V.T., but uncle said it would be boring to idle in a train terminal.

We entered a park and found a place behind a stout tree. Already lot of couples had sheltered behind trees and bushes. And it was getting dark. Uncle Venu, saying that he wanted to go around the park, left us, me and my mom to ourselves.

As soon as he left, my mom's body started shaking with silent sobs. I moved and put my hand around her and slowly she abated. Neither of us could speak a word. The darkness was getting thick.

- Why did you do that to me?

- What?

- Leaving me like that, when you were the only one I had.

- But you had Uncle Venu.

- You didn't like me getting married, right?

- Or is it because of the bathroom shock?

- How long was it going between you and Anu?

- No, we never had; not even once.

- Had you planned then, that day, a bang on her?

- No, she had planned our meeting there on that day.

- Ah, the whore!

Then she fell silent. At a ten feet distance, behind a bush, but open to our angle of vision, was a couple snogging. I was embarrassed, since of my mom in the nook of my hand leaning on me. My mom spoke in a low voice.

- What would have been the turn of events, if your thing had got into me in that bathroom rear-ender?

- Mom?

- And if I had my love-hole blundered?

A whip of hotness got me on. I perspired. My mom moved her hand on my thigh. I shuddered. She brushed her lips against my ears. - Look! Aren't they father and daughter, the couple by that bush?

I peered into the semi darkness. The man wore a matured look and the girl had a baby face. But to me, they seemed to be an office manager and his secretary. As we looked on, the girl rolled down a rubber on the man's erection, pulled off her panty from within her short skirt and pulled him on top and in between her legs. With her slender legs circling around, the man's middle started moving up and down in a slow and steady rhythm.

My cock was about to burst out of my pant seems. But my mom's hand was already on the bulge.

- A father with his own daughter!

- Can't be. Likely to be a manager and his secretary, I think.

- No, a father and daughter they are. Look at their face resemblance! He had brought her straight out of her school and giving her his cock before taking her home to her mother.

- But...

- You don't know what all odd things taking place in the world around us are! A father and daughter indeed.

- Same way, why not a mother and son?

- Mom!?

- I should've had you in the bathroom itself. You wouldn't have runaway.

- Oh, mom!

- Leave the past. I'll show you now the mark you missed. Shoot!

It was too much. My hardness thrust against her cupping hand. My mom un-buckled my belt and freed out my erection. Guiding my hands to her fleshy boobs, she crushed her lips against mine. As she lingered on our kiss, she ran her hand all over my cock as if judging its length and girth. I was pressing her breasts with her cloths on. Slowly, then, she eased herself on her back with me between her legs. Hiking up her dress she shoved my cock in between her thighs into a wet oven. Oh, God!

I entered heaven indeed. Buried myself there I lay still with her wet warmth nuzzling around the length of my cock.

- Fuck.

- Hmm?

- Move your cock, big man. Fuck mommy! And never again think of running away.

She was right. Why should one runaway when one has such a hot rippling cunt. To hell with that Dharavi bun, whose wrapper may read her as that boy's own sister or even mother, who knows? You don't know what all odd things taking place in the world around us are! I kissed my mom. Pressing her boobs, I moved my hardness in and out. Her cunt was so wet and velvety. I drove through it with long and hard-hitting strokes. She encircled her arms around my neck and puckered her cunt around my cock. Vanished were, in fact, the men and milieu around us! It was so thrilling and blissful! I never dreamed the feeling of a cunt would be so fantastic! In five minutes time I reached my peak and shuddered. Mom threw her legs around and crushed me in. I filled and filled and filled her depth with my hot gushes. Mommy kissed me all over my face. And that was my first time. And that too was with my mom in a public park!

As I pulled my cock out of my mom's cunt and straightened up, I saw there, to my shock, Uncle Venu sitting beside. But he was cool and grinning at me and my mommy. Mom covered her ***** parts and grinned back at him. I marveled at her coolness.
Like Reply