Poll: which movie or TV series do you expect next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Game of thrones
50.00%
16 50.00%
Stranger things
12.50%
4 12.50%
Marvel cinematic universe ( mention the character in comment)
15.63%
5 15.63%
DC cinematic universe (mention the name in the comment)
3.13%
1 3.13%
the boys
3.13%
1 3.13%
doom petrol
0%
0 0%
james bond franchise ( mention the movie in the comment)
3.13%
1 3.13%
Breaking bad
0%
0 0%
Money heist
12.50%
4 12.50%
any others ( mention in comment section)
0%
0 0%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Fanfictions of hollywood movies and TV series
reserved
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story index

1. Gregor "the mountain" Clegane and Cersei lannister (Game of thrones) - page 1
2. Karen wheeler fantasizes about Billy (Stranger things) - page 1
3. A normal man meets Wonder Woman (wonder woman/ DC) - page 1
Like Reply
1st story I'm gonna write about "game of thrones" to celebrate the birthday of Leana headey (cersei lannister)
[Image: 50758763-2014178555298397-3468008533277016064-n.jpg]
Like Reply
1. Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane & Cersei Lannister

part 1 

[Image: vlcsnap-2018-10-24-21h47m38s102.png]

Gregor was training. He was wielding his great sword and slashing the training dummy. He was not fast, but he was stronger than any knight in King's Landing. He slashed the dummy again as he took a deep breath. He looked up, at the sky. King's Landing was always sunny, and at night, it was quiet like a shy princess. Gregor walked towards a big rock and sit on it. His right hand was grabbing his big 'motherfucking' ass sword's handle, his left hand was on his lap. He was resting. Taking a breath. Gregor grinned slightly as he saw the Golden Queen walking towards him with a silver goblet filled with cold wine. Cersei smiled, handing the goblet over without saying anything. Gregor grabbed the goblet and drained it like a thirsty dog before throwing it away.

"I see you are training hard. I'm sure you will smash that red viper's skull like a monster."

"Yes, my queen. I will kill that man, no matter what happens."

"Now, get up and show me how do you deal with the enemy."

"You can count on me, your grace. I will show you."

[Image: download-10.gif][Image: download-13.gif][Image: download-12.gif][Image: download-11.gif]

Gregor said stooding up and walking towards the training dummies. Cersei stood up too, walking towards them and standing next to them. The Golden Queen placed her right hand on top of dummy's head. Gregor raised his great sword and slashed the dummy again, this time harder. He was being careful, not to slash the queens small fingers. Her emerald ring was shining like a fortune. She watched The Mountain train like a good soldier. Her gaze was on his muscles. He was big, indeed. He wasn't handsome like her beloved 'JAIME FUCKING LANNISTER' but he was definitely hot with those muscles. Gregor noticed that the Queen was watching him. He grinned as he kept hitting that dummy while he stared into her emerald eyes. Gregor always liked her. She was a bitch but she was a smart one. Gregor always liked that type. Gods she was beautiful, probably the beautiest woman in all Seven Kingdoms. Cersei's right hand was still on the dummy's head, her left hand on her hips. Then she started to play with her dress. Queen was getting bored and that was enough, staring at each other. She was the Golden Queen and he was just a dog.

"Keep training, Clegane. You will crush the enemy."

Cersei said as she left the yard. Gregor was watching her curves move as she walks into the Red Keep. Gregor wiped the sweat off from his forehead and continued to train.

continue...
Like Reply
part 2 (last part)

[Image: 1wm81y3bekk01.jpg]

few hours later 

Cersei was sitting on her comfortable chair in her room as she sipped her red wine from her golden goblet. Queen was reading a book and relaxing as she heard a knocking. She knew who was waiting before that door because the guards won't let him if that wasn't important enough. Cersei stood up, walking towards her wooden door and opening it gently. As she thought, Gregor Clegane was standing before her. His top wasn't naked as he was in the morning. He was wearing his black shirt with a House Clegane sigil on it. And of course his black pants, his leg muscles were noticable through his pants. He stepped into her room with a bow as The Queen let him in. His black boots were making too much noise because he was a big man.

"Sit down, drink some wine. You trained hard, i admire that."

Bitch queen smirked as she grabbed a steel pitcher, filling a silver goblet for him and filling her golden one for herself. Clegane dog grabbed the silver goblet, sipping it slowly while staring at her face. The Queen sit down again, looking at him with a bitchy grin.

"Gregor.. You are nothing but a dog, you know that right? You are my loyal servant and you will do everything, if i tell you so."

The Mountain nodded but his grin on his face was disappearing.

Cersei let out a soft laugh as his face turned into a serious face.

"Oh, you don't like me right? No one likes me, but i don't give a single fuck. You know why? Because im the motherfucking Queen."

Clegane said nothing, finishing his wine and placing the goblet on to her wooden desk.

"Now, show me how hard you trained. Show me your muscles."

[Image: q.jpg]

Gregor was shocked but he did what she said, removing his clothes quickly as he can. After a few, he was all naked. His black clothes was on the floor. Cersei bit her lower lip as she looked at his huge cock. He was really fucking big. The Bitch Queen stood up, pouring her wine on his whole body, first his hairy and muscular torso, then his manhood. His cock twitched as he felt the cold wine touching his skin, and noticing the queen's bitchy smirks.

"Now, why were you watching me while you are training, dog?"

"Because you were watching me like a hungry lioness, your grace."

As he said that, Cersei slapped him rough, with a serious face of her.

"Watch your tongue, dog. I'm the queen, i wasn't staring at you, you are just a servant, that's all."
She was lying to herself indeed, she was still hot down there. The Mountain got her excited as Jaime wasn't in King's Landing for weeks. She was fucking Lancel while Jaime is away but Lancel was just a young boy with a small cock. Cersei removed her black heels and threw them away as she sit down again. Cersei raised her feet and grabbed his semi-erect giant cock with her small but spectacular feet. Gregor was biting his lip, almost ripping his lips off. The pleasure that he was taking by just feeling her warm feet on his monster cock made him really good as his cock twitched again to its full size.

"Big boy.."

Cersei said licking her lips while her gaze on his 'not handsome' face. She started to stroke his giant cock with her feet. The Golden Queen was giving him a great footjob while the cold wine was all over his hairy body.

Gregor grabbed her feet, lifting one up while the other was still jerking him off. Dog started to kiss her seductive foot, then licking her toes. That was a honour, worshiping Queen's feet.
Cersei was enjoying that too, she kept stroking his cock with her right foot while he was worshiping the other. She grabbed her golden goblet again, sipping it while Gregor was traiting her like a "GODDESS".

"You little foot slave."

Cersei teased as she finished her goblet and moved her right foot down, this time massaging his massive balls with it. Gregor was worshipped her left foot good, dog's saliva was all over her left foot, and it was looking shiny.

[Image: fg.jpg]

Cersei wrapped her feet around his waist and pulled him closer. Lioness grabbed his ass cheeks as she immediately took his massive cock into her mouth. Queen was flexible indeed. She was sucking his cock like a hungry lioness. Though she couldn't managed to take it all as his cock was giant, almost her whole chest and neck. Then cersei pulled her feet back, wrapping them around his massive cock while sucking it. Blonde bitch was giving him a blowjob and a footjob at the same time.
"What a hungry bitch."

Gregor thought. She was desperate indeed as she was eating her servant's massive and dirty cock. Gregor let out a loud moan as Cersei gazed into his eyes with a serious look, meaning 'SHUT THE FUCK UP'.

Cersei kept the eye contact while eating his tasty cock, leaving her queen saliva all over it. Cersei was stroking his giant cock with her feet as she started to deepthroat it. Queen was almost chocking on his massive sword.

"Your Grace... Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Gregor was trying to hide his wild side because of her. He was trying to be like any servant while getting a blowjob. He was hiding the real "GREGOR FUCKING CLEGANE".

"You fucking retard, take me already and stop acting like a soft squire."

As Gregor heard her 'mean' words, he roared and grabbed her golden hair, pushing his cock deep into her mouth and chocking her as the queen tries to breath. He grabbed her right foot with his empty hand, smelling it as he fucks golden bitch's mouth.

Gregor let her go after few minutes. Cersei was exhausted. He was expecting a bad thing but Cersei smirked, biting her little finger.

"Just like that you monster. Now take me, give this bad queen what she deserves. Show me how are you going to fuck Red Viper's corpse after you murder him."

She said laughing like a bitch as Gregor slapped her and pinned her down to the floor. He ripped the queen's black/gold silk dress' down part as he slid her black panties to side. She wasn't completely naked, just her ass, her legs and of course her feet.

Gregor shoves his massive cock into Cersei's wet pussy without hesitating. She was wet as an ocean, and warm as the wildfire. They both moaned loudly at the same time as Gregor started to thrust his giant cock into her. He was fucking the queen, that was like a dream. He got faster and faster as he slapped her fat ass. She started to play with her hairy pussy while his left hand was on top of her head. She couldn't managed to move her body.

[Image: Cnj19cr-Xg-AAc-LT.jpg]

Then Gregor ran his right fingers around her soft legs, like a silk. She was truly a QUEEN. Cersei's moans was all over the room, she hoped her guard won't hear that. Gregor was going hard, and Cersei started to massage his balls with her feet again as Gregor switched holes. Gregor let her wet pussy rest and he shoved his big cock into her dry asshole without warning. Cersei screamed, but he was pressing her head against the floor so nobody could hear her. Gregor was banging the shit out of her. Though she was enjoying it. In the end, she wanted this. Gregor was drilling her dry asshole while she was rubbing her pussy. He spanked her ass cheeks again, making them red. Monster was pretty fast, and rough.
In few minutes, Gregor lifted her head as he started to release his warm juice into her dry asshole.

"Fuck.."

Gregor said, pulling her head close to him, trying to kiss her lips.

"Fuck off."

Cersei slapped him hard, but he still can see that joy from her face.

"I see. If that is all, i will leave. I should rest my Queen."

"Yes, that's all. And if you love having a head, keep this as a secret."

Gregor grabbed his clothes from the ground, wearing them quickly and leaving the room. Cersei smirked as he left, then she stepped into her room's backside, picking up few clean clothes and filling the bathtub.

the end.
Like Reply
Very happy with your idea bro.  I am very much excited to see stark sisters in action. Especially Arya stark. 
Also write on money heist or on DC universe Gotham flash and all
Like Reply
write about Arrow or Avengers
Like Reply
Friends, with Ross cuckolding Chandler with Monica. Also a threesome with Ross, Monica and Rachel.

Big bang theory, with Penny and Raj
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 12:19 AM)Rajaryanea Wrote: Very happy with your idea bro.  I am very much excited to see stark sisters in action. Especially Arya stark. 
Also write on money heist or on DC universe Gotham flash and all

Sure Bro, I'll keep your suggestions in my mind, I'll come to "game of thrones" after write few stories on other series
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 03:32 AM)rapchuk Wrote: write about Arrow or Avengers

sure Bro
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 06:34 AM)Yuiopq Wrote: Friends, with Ross cuckolding Chandler with Monica. Also a threesome with Ross, Monica and Rachel.

Big bang theory, with Penny and Raj

Good Idea, I'll post soon 
Like Reply
2. Billy Hargrove and Karen Wheeler in "Strangar things"

[Image: 3.jpg]
Like Reply
Part 1

Karen wheeler fantasizes about Billy

[Image: 61018.jpg]

On the one hand there are principles; there is common sense. (She's twice his age, a married mother of three.)

On the other hand there are the stacks upon stacks of romance novels she devours, the bottle of wine she empties every evening, Ted's general disinterest, her little pink vibrator, and not to forget: the lurch her stomach gives every time he walks by. It's obvious she shouldn't feel like this, but she does. And he's encouraging it. She has seen how his eyes narrow when he looks at her, how he bites his bottom lip, how there's just a little bit more swagger to his gait when he's spotted her. Not to forget the compliments. Love the hair, Mrs. Wheeler. Nice lipstick, Mrs. Wheeler. Dig the new suit, Mrs. Wheeler.

And that first one of course, as cheesy as it was: I didn't know Nancy had a sister.

[Image: tumblr-p25tdn8-MCU1tvua8uo1-500-1.gif][Image: tumblr-oyi8qgb6xh1v65ieho1-1280.gif]

She's had eight months to contemplate that first meeting, replay it in her mind, over and over again. How he looked at her (like he wanted to eat her), how it made her feel. Shy. Bashful. Almost naked under his gaze. But also alive. Excited. Her heart racing, her cheeks flushed. The jolt of electricity when he touched her hand, the surge of warmth when he took it in his. The low, sultry purr of his voice and the shivers it made run down her spine. She can't help imagining the pet names he'd call her, the endearments he'd whisper while he'd fuck her.

God. Karen covers her eyes, half in shame, and half in an attempt to somehow, miraculously, keep the memories at bay. But they won't stop coming; they tumble through her mind like leaves in autumn. More of them, faster, as the arousal pools hot between her legs. She remembers him biting into the cookie, suggestively, lewd. The things he could do to her with this mouth. He would eat her if she let him. She squeezes her thighs together, tight. Pictures him, the smugness, the beauty, and her heart aches.

[Image: tumblr-poogfj-YWCu1s77hly-1280.jpg]

What if she had invited him to stay for a glass of wine? “Can I offer you a drink?” she could have said, and he would have smiled at her and accepted and then, at some point, put one hand on her hip and the other on her jaw, tipping her chin so he could kiss her. He would close the distance between them, slow, teasing. His breath hot against her face. His chest smooth and firm under her fingertips while she tries to convince herself to push him away and fails. At last, the first brush of his lips over hers, lush and soft and gentle.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Karen sighs at the thought of his pretty mouth nipping at her lips. Playfully tugging at her bottom lip, sucking, biting. She feels as though she's melting, hot, wet, and feverish. Then his tongue slips into her mouth, slick, greedy, and his sweetness is crumbling away. His fingers dig into her hips, into her ass as he pulls her forwards, flush against his firm body and god, he's hard for her. Karen's breath is coming in gasps, when he pushes her up on the kitchen counter, her legs spread around him. He pulls away the dressing gown, and then his mouth is on her breast, on her nipple. She almost screams with pleasure but he puts his hand over her mouth to shut her up.

“Quiet, Mrs. Wheeler,” he tells her, and then he goes back to sucking at her rosy nipples and his hand sneaks between her legs, two fingers at her entrance, pushing inside. She's so ready for him, so slick, it's embarrassing. He fingers her, thumbs her clit and her pussy clenches around him so hard, she thinks she's going to come right away. She can't wait for him to fuck her properly, to feel his cock inside her, stretching her, claiming her.

Sometimes he takes her right there, bends her over the kitchen counter and fucks her from behind, deep, rough, savage thrusts. Sometimes they make it to the bedroom and he slides down the length of her body and she buries her hands in his unruly mane while crawls between her legs and laps at her cunt, sucks at her clit, thrusts his tongue into her until she thinks she's going mad, her thighs trembling, the tension unbearable. She's hovering at the edge until he makes a small, needy sound, a whimper almost, and it's only then that she's falling. Coming. She squirms under his mouth as the ripples of climax tear through her, the wonderful spasms of her pussy clamping down on his fingers and when she's done, he'll come crawling up to her and kiss her, face wet with her pleasure, and she'll lick her own slickness of his tongue, and then he'll slide into her, his cock so much larger than fingers or tongues and oh so much better! She's close to passing out with the sheer delight of having him inside her.

[Image: 4.jpg]

“Don't you love it when I fuck you, Mrs. Wheeler,” he will rasp and snap his hips, fucking her harder. He'll grab a fistful of her hair and pull, and tell her how tight she is around his cock, she'll get high on it. Higher and higher she soars, a kite on the wind, and the sudden tug when the line pulls tight, and another orgasm rolls over her like thunder in the sky.

Sometimes she also imagines how it would be to suck his cock, getting on her knees before him, his thick shaft stretching her lips, gagging on it, or crouching over him, holding him down, fully in control as she takes him into her mouth. How it would feel to ride him, pleasure herself on his dick while he'd simply lie on his back and take it. How he would look, eyes wide and ink-dark, lips parted, helpless underneath her, lost in sensations, hands grappling at the sheets.

“Don't you dare touch me,” she would say and he'd be such a good boy for her.

So many positions, so many roles, so many encounters. Her fantasies would fill volumes if she wrote them down but instead, she buries them deep at the bottom of her mind. He's a school boy, for fuck's sake, still almost a child, hardly older than her own daughter. She would never, not really – or would she?

[Image: t8Kd6jN.jpg]

It started as a joke, the whole charade at the pool. They all thought they deserved something nice, a daily dose of fantasy, and dreaming must be allowed, right? Even for housewives and moms. They're only looking, after all. And it's not as if he doesn't enjoy the attention, Karen thinks. He flirts with them all the time. Not just with her, but with her… there's another quality to it. He flirts with her like he means it. And then there's the offer, Motel 6 on Cornwallis. A little fun.

Just a little fun. Its sounds so easy and harmless. The world through a teenager's eyes. It's not as if she doesn't remember how it is to be 18 and irresponsible, and she longs for that freedom. For some actual adventure in her life.

Fuck it, she thinks as she looks at herself in the mirror, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna drive out to that seedy motel and let that pretty boy fuck my brains out.

continue...
Like Reply
part 2 (last part)

Karen meets Billy at the motel.

[Image: Aged-Unripe-Kiwi-size-restricted.gif]

In the end, Karen Wheeler decided to leave her wedding ring on. After all, Billy wanted Mrs. Wheeler exactly as she was. Or that's what she told herself. She'd tried this kind of thing once or twice before, only to be let down by lack of chemistry and poor sexual performance. She didn't discuss these things with her husband. "As long as it doesn't affect our family, what difference does it make?" He'd said a little too quickly when she first brought it up. This was before Holly. Afterward he'd offered unprompted, "My position hasn't changed." Clearly, she thought now, stepping into her car. The man hadn't been between her legs since then.

When she got to the motel, Billy was waiting in the parking lot. Leaning against his Camaro like some confident young stud. Karen shook her head and went to meet him.

[Image: tumblr-7220df7027ad6acfebed81423d4cb9ef-...7-400.webp][Image: 12c8f43f3236715e190e46493b62b417.gif]

"Got us a room," Billy said. He held up the key.

"All those private swim lessons?" Karen said with a little more ice in her voice than she'd intended.

Billy scoffed. "I only have eyes for you, Mrs. Wheeler."

The room was around back, facing the pool. Maybe, Karen thought, this was a mistake. Billy closed the door behind them. KY and condoms on the bedside, covers pulled down, rock music on the radio.

"Those other moms--" Billy started.

Karen turned to face him. She unbuttoned her dress, revealing her lingerie.

"You look like a Penthouse model."

Karen felt her face scrunch. She almost laughed. There was a heat in her belly. He wouldn't go on like this. Or, her husband wouldn't. But Billy--"The way you looked when you got out of the pool." He licked his lips and looked down her body, then searched her face. He seemed to Karen to be almost vulnerable. Vulnerable and hungry.

Karen felt her posture change. Her shoulders rolled back and her weight shifted to one hip. Her knee bent a little bit. When she inhaled, Karen brought her hand to waist, elbow out. Here she was again, finally, after all these years. Back in her power. "You have sex with a lot of girls your age, Billy?" Where were these words coming from?

[Image: tumblr-pufycve-SIz1sdkovlo8-500.gif]

"Yeah, but--"

Karen stepped closer to him, so there was very little space between them at all. He smelled like cigarettes. She dropped her voice. "So what makes you think you have something to teach me--" She bit her lip, remembering for the words he'd used earlier at the pool. It was hot. She was, maybe, starting to sweat. "--advanced technique?"

Billy's breathing had gone rhythmic. "Mrs. Wheeler," he said.

In her mind, Karen quickly raced through all the horrible and mildly insulting things Billy could possibly be about to say. Settled on when was the last time you even had an orgasm with a man? But her hand was still on her hip, shoulders back. She tossed her hair. A new song came on.

"Mrs. Wheeler, I want you to lay back on that bed and spread your legs so I can show you what I can do with my tongue," he swallowed, "and my fingers."

Karen felt herself smile. Billy took his shirt of and dropped it on the floor. On the bed, he pushed her chemise up to her hips, put his hands on her thighs, and inhaled. She felt his hot breath on her panties. And then it was, what, a series of licks, his fingers pulling her panties aside. "You taste so good, Mrs. Wheeler." Him pulling back to stick his fingers in his mouth and then sliding one into her before resuming whatever it was Billy was doing with his tongue on her clit. Karen put her left hand on the back of Billy's head. If she looked, she could see the ring on her finger. She moaned. Billy pulled her panties down, off, tossed them aside. He doubled down on his efforts, moaning mmm. This felt good, delicious, and heavenly. Building toward. Karen squeezed her breast through her chemise. She opened her legs wider, pressed up. It was too much. It wasn't enough.

"Billy," she said, finally. She reached for a condom and the KY, handed them to him. "Take off your pants and get on your back."

[Image: 1.jpg]

Billy pulled back and sat up. He wiped his mouth on his arm and licked his lips. He stood up and unzipped his jeans. Karen rubbed her clit and slipped her fingers into herself. Billy's cock wasn't too big, too small, too thick, too think. It was reddish, with hints of purple, and it suited him. His blonde bush. Billy squeezed a drop of lube in the condom and it rolled it down over the head to the base him. He poured some lube over the condom and gave himself a few tugs. His eyes were on her.

She scooted over on the bed to make room for him.

Billy laid down on his back. The whole sexiness of being in her lingerie with her shoes on while he was naked thrilled her. But she knew Billy would want to see her body. She kicked off her shoes and climbed on top of him. Dropped her weight so she could feel his cock rubbing against her. She brought her face close to his. "Help me take this off," she said. Billy unfastened the little red chemise and pulled it over her head. "One of your skills," she said. He pushed up and moaned. This felt good. Karen rocked her hips and took a deep breath, refocusing on the sensation. The wetness. She lifted her hips, and Billy guided his cock into her. She signed. He groaned. Then she started moving.

In her romance novels, it was often the women on the bottom being ravished with a few pumps of the hips. Since the 70s, the content had changed some--glamour and hair spray overtaking the zipless fuck--but what was it she wanted out of this. Billy had ventured to suck on, kiss her shoulder. He touched her back, pinched her nipples, and palmed her butt. He angled his hips up so her clit got the friction from his pelvis. Karen thought about her hair and what it would look like afterward--like a badge of honor the other moms, wives got at home --but maybe not. She was on her hands and knees riding a Camaro-driving bad boy lifeguard who wanted her, who'd wanted her for who knows how long. She looked at his face. It was open.

The women in those novels always just seemed to lay there or wrap their legs and arms around. Screw them. Screw everyone, Karen thought. She planted her hands firmly on either side of Billy and rolled her hips faster, rocked faster, covering more distance. She felt everything: the head of Billy's cock, his shaft she gripped with her muscles, his pelvis as her clit rolled over it. They were sweating, panting, moaning. The bed rocking. Billy tugging her nipples, gripping her back. Whimpering. Sweat beading on his upper lip. Karen closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and listened to the high pink sounds coming out of her. Keep going, she told herself. Keep going. She rode Billy until everything was pink, over the crest. Moaning. Contractions cascading down out of her. Karen opened her eyes. Billy's head tilted back, his mouth in a little O, eyes half-open, watching her. He made a few quick grunting thrusts, reaching up.

[Image: giphy-1.gif]

At the pool the next day, at the switch of the guard. The women around her primped frantically, but Karen just leaned back on her lounger. Bent her knee up as Billy walked by. "Looking good, Mrs. Wheeler." She winked.

the end
Like Reply
Hope you all enjoy the story please give your valuable fedback

[Image: ccelebritiesfotostranger-things-season-3...80x660.jpg]
Like Reply
Good work. Please continue.
Like Reply
3. A normal man meets Wonder Woman

part 1 

[Image: bf27d5493b9dcd3521e63815c1b0cbd6.jpg]

Dr Richard Redding looked at the vitals on the monitor. Stabilising. It seemed she was going to pull through. The woman appeared ancient; her skin wrinkled and paper thin, breasts flattened by age and gravity, hair grey and sparse. Her metal bracers and tiara looked absurd on her diminished form, and he began to carefully, almost reverently remove them. Her armoured top had already been torn off by violent hands, and her knee-high scarlet boots now followed. Naked but for her blue-and-silver-starred briefs, she lay taking shallow breaths as he watched her bruised chest rise and fall.

"Now what?" he murmured to himself.

-

That evening, she remained unconscious, although now it was his doing; painkillers and sedatives keeping her asleep to heal. He had put on one of the hospital gowns, covering her withered body from neck to knee. He had finished removing her uniform, and the now very inappropriate lace thong she wore underneath. Tubes went into veins, administering saline and an antibiotic cocktail to try and prevent her dying of an infection. A crash behind him as the heavy door smashed into the wall, the door handle deepening an already well-worn impact crater.

"Oops!" came Rylan's voice. "I forgot"

Redding glanced at the man standing in the doorway and shivered. He was tall, strong, and physically pretty much perfect; and he had left fingerprints in the metal outer door handle because he had no idea how to control his strength.

"Hi," said the doctor. "Checking up on my patient?"

"Yeah, well. Like you said, if she dies, we may be up shit creek" said Rylan.

"That's right," said Redding. He was pretty pleased with that bit of work, as otherwise Wonder Woman would probably already have been torn limb from limb by the three scumbags who had stolen her powers. "She's stable now. But her skin is like tissue paper and she's vulnerable to a chest infection with those broken ribs. I can't promise anything. "

[Image: 540full.gif]

"No problem, doc." said Rylan with an evil smile. "But if she dies, you die ten seconds later. Just bear that in mind... "

-

Two days later, she finally woke. He heard her barely audible croak, and turned away from the window where he had been watching Delgado flying between the trees with increasing confidence. He was only smashing through every third or fourth tree now.

Redding walked over to her, and held a paper cup of water to her lips. After drinking slowly, she spoke weakly.

"Where are we?"

"Some small island on the Pacific coast with an old fort on it." he replied.

"You were at the museum," she said flatly, but he recognised this as a question.

"Yes, but just as a customer. I'm a doctor - I persuaded them not to kill you, and so they dragged me along with them, to keep you alive. "

Seeing her expression, Redding started again, explaining in a bit more detail. How the museum of ancient antiquities was displaying a traveling collection of ancient Roman artefacts, and how raiders had burst in as he viewed them. Wonder Woman had been on the scene in moments, and had been effortlessly rounding up the men when one held a little girl at gunpoint. In the second or so it took her to act; already holding a man in each hand, the third had struck her from behind. There had been a blinding flash and roar of flame, and when the smoke cleared, she was collapsing and the men attacking her threw her against the wall like a sack of sand.

Redding had run over to help her and realised she was badly injured and somehow old; and convinced the men to take her hostage instead of killing her.

[Image: tenor-1.gif]

"The guy who hit you from behind had some sort of gold gauntlet," Redding finished.

Wonder woman nodded. "It had a large ruby on the back of the hand."

"Yeah."

"A device of my brother Hephaestus," she said slowly. "It was intended to enable a God to channel a portion of their divine power directly into a mortal."

"It seems to have... overdone that a bit?"

She smiled, and for a minute, Redding saw her incredible beauty shining through the aged skin she currently wore.

"Yes. I suspect that another of his other creations... interfered. My bracers - they affect my divine abilities. Reduce my powers to levels less threatening to the world around me. Make me more 'human'."

Redding nodded. It made a kind of sense. And there was no doubt that between them, the three men who had been previously simple thugs now possessed his patient's superpowers. Strength, flight, invulnerability, beauty... They had become 'godly'.

They were also increasingly egotistical and confident. Back in the museum, they had been off-balance; too scared to cross the line from thugs to killers. Now, he wasn't so sure that was true.

"They want me to keep you alive, which is good. They think killing you would bring Superman down on them - or maybe even worse. Is it true that you're the daughter of Zeus?"

to be continued....
Like Reply
part 2

[Image: th.jpg]

Two days later, Redding put their plan into motion. Wonder Woman - although she had asked him to call her Diana - had recovered a little, but was still in a lot of pain, so needed little skill as an actor to play ill. Blackcurrant juice gave her lips a blue tinge, and he had mixed up some fake vomit from leftover food and drinks.

After calling out for a while, Rylan had appeared, and had swallowed the apparent deterioration hook, line and sinker. A few minutes later, Delgado appeared, still wearing the golden gauntlet. He hadn't trusted his 'friends' enough to leave it lying around. After explaining that he thought she was dying, Delgado literally hit the roof.

"If she dies, you die! She's a fucking goddess, you little shit! You know what that means! You told us yourself! When she dies, other gods find out! She goes to the fucking afterlife and tells them exactly what the fuck happened! So you save her! "Yelled the huge ringleader, hovering between the floor and ceiling. He drifted down to stand in front of Redding.

"I don't know if I can! She needs a fucking miracle! She's got the body of a 90 -year old, with pneumonia and bad circulation, and half a dozen broken ribs. Her magic bracers are supposed to make her twice as strong, but with two broken wrists, I can't get them back on!" cried Redding. "She needs a fucking ITU, not a camp bed in an old prison".

Diana slowly gasped for breath, her withered chest rising and falling slowly.

"Look, just take her to a hospital on the mainland," said Redding in a calmer voice. "She might pull through; or if not, you guys can just disappear"

Delgado wasn't listening. As expected, the throwaway remark about Diana's bracers had sunk home. He slipped off the gold gauntlet and picked them up from the counter. They were far too small for him, and he began trying to stretch them; but there was no way even he could make an impression on the indestructible metal.

As Delgado focused on trying to stretch the bracers out, Redding took a step back. The trace on the monitor became erratic as, under the sheet, Diana started slipping the oxygen probe off her finger. As the noise drew Delgado's attention, she disconnected her heart monitor with tiny movements of the other hand. He drew closer to her, crying out in fear and despair.

Redding took his chance behind the distracted villain; quietly slipping on the gauntlet. As Delgado turned back to him, Redding grabbed the man-god's wrist.

[Image: Angelic-Deadly-Italianbrownbear-small.gif]

A bolt of sheer power ran through Redding's body, grounding in his heart. It felt like an unending orgasm as it surged through him; his vision whiting out. When it was over, he saw Delgado falling limp at the end of his hand; his body weak and withered. The villain dropped the enchanted bracers, which clattered on the floor.

Redding felt amazing. Powerful, surging with energy, like he could do anything. The sound of the distant sea echoed in his ears. Looking down, his clothes were ripped and torn, his body slabbed with muscle. He looked at Diana, looking at him with wise but ancient eyes.

"My God," whispered Redding, still a little drunk on the power.

"Well done," said his patient calmly. "You have taken my power from him - and more!"

"I didn't mean to leave him so... so old and weak." said Redding.

"The transfer cannot be controlled, under the influence of the bracers." Diana explained. "Leave them. Come here".

She reached out a wrinkled hand. Hesitantly, Redding reached out with the gauntlet. Would it be so wrong to keep the power? Think what he could do with it!

No. No, the power wasn't his to keep. He took her hand as gently as he could.

This time, the power flowed smoothly. He could feel it draining from him, returning to its true owner. Before his eyes, Diana faded away; her skin lightening and smoothing, filling out. Her hair thickened and grew; her hospital gown lifted as her breasts swelled against it. In just a few seconds, Diana the old woman was gone, and Wonder Woman returned. He staggered a little, and sat heavily on the floor feeling lightheaded.

She spoke, her voice rich with strength, and yet gentle and smooth as silk.

"Thank you, Richard." she said as she sat up, long smooth legs sliding out to one side of the bed. She stood and stretched; her now glorious body arching back, breasts thrust towards him. He could see her nipples clearly through the flimsy fabric of her hospital gown, and looked away; a little confused by the contrast between his memory of her and the new, revitalised reality.

"Pass me my clothes," she requested as she began unwinding the bandages that has hidden her (actually unbroken) arms from view. She moved quickly - by the time Redding turned back to her, she was pulling out the drips he had placed in her left arm. The skin sealed up instantly over the tiny wounds.

Redding passed her pile of clothes over. The pants and thong went on beneath the gown, which she then tossed idly to the ground. Naked from the waist up, she was a glorious sight, muscles rippling in her flat stomach and arms; and her magnificent breasts swaying as she slipped her metallic bustier on. Redding stared, then blushed and looked away.

[Image: dc5lnje-f5f13718-b199-41b2-ae03-d745b2952493.jpg]

Strong fingers took his chin, and gently but firmly turned his head back.

"You weren't so shy when you were bathing me," she said with a warm smile. She wriggled, her generous breasts settling into metal cups.

"You, err. You weren't so - so gorgeous!" said Redding. He felt like a teenage kid watching his friend's mom changing - scared, horny and totally unsure what was going to happen next.

Wonder woman slipped her golden tiara on, and then asked him, innocently, "Will you help me with my boots?"

Redding knelt down, holding the knee-high red leather boots up, one at a time. Wonder Woman slid first one, then the other slim foot and strong calf into the red leather which stretched tight around her muscular leg. He gazed up for a moment, and admired the statuesque beauty towering over him as she looked down with a sly smile.

"Now, whatever you're thinking... and I can see that you are... hold it for a while. I've got a little overdue justice to dispense!". She strode over to the door, saying "I'll be right back," and vanished in the blink of an eye.

Redding stood cautiously. He looked down at his hands - still healthy, young - more so than usual, in fact. Whatever had happened to such the life out of Delgado and Diana had not happened to him. He walked over to the single cracked mirror on the wall - and gaped.

In the cracked mirror, he saw a version of himself that he hardly recognised. Taller, younger, more handsome. Redding was in his forties, and more than a little out of shape - or at least, he had been. Now, he had a chiselled jaw, a full head of hair, and - confirmed when he pulled his shirt open - the physique of a Greek God!

He buttoned his shirt up slowly. He looked young, but as though he had spent his lifetime training to get in shape, which he never had. Somehow, he had retained some of the effects of Wonder Woman's powers that he has absorbed from Delgado.

He looked about the room. A heavy wooden chest of drawers stood against one wall. He lifted it with a single hand effortlessly. A broad smile crossed his face as his new reality began to set in.

to be continued....
Like Reply
Part 3

[Image: wonder-woman-just-tits-league-by-armando...1024x0.jpg]

Redding's ego-boost took a slight knock just a few minutes later, as he found himself being carried like a child as Diana flew them back to the mainland. She had returned from hunting down the other two men with eyes glowing, and the golden gauntlet smoking slightly.

"We can leave now. It'll be fastest if I carry you - you don't mind, do you?" she said in her warm, sexy and strong voice. She slipped on her indestructible bracers.

"Um, no - of course not" said Redding.

She scooped him up with such speed and dexterity that he didn't even notice her golden lariat slipping around his ankle; and the warm fuzzy feeling, he put down to the effect of the woman carrying him.

"So," said Diana as she left the ground. "Tell me again how you came to be caring for me..."

-

Somewhere short of an hour later, Wonder Woman flew down to the rooftop penthouse of her San Francisco embassy. Redding had talked most of the trip, coaxed with a few leading, but open-ended questions by his beautiful inquisitor. He'd pretty much told her his life story, and she had seemed genuinely interested to him. She was a good listener, certainly; and her eyes seemed to drink your soul as she watched you talk.

Wonder Woman put Redding down, discretely removing her lariat at super-speed. Redding didn't notice a thing, just feeling disappointed that the flight was over.

She strode to a glass door, and activated a palm-reader by the door, which slid open smoothly.

"Come in, Richard." she said, offering him her hand welcomingly. He took it, and she smiled, one eyebrow flickering slightly. "Time for us to see what this has done to you, Richard. My powers have left their mark, I think."

She led him into the luxuriant apartment, reaching up to slip off her tiara and toss it onto a low table.

"Have you looked in a mirror, Richard?" she asked in teasing tones, with a sly smile.

"Yes - and I see what you mean. I seem... younger? Fitter, certainly..." he replied.

"I think that I should look into this - thoroughly evaluate the effects. The touch of a God's power can be dangerous for mortals." she said, leading him into the bathroom. She leaned against the wall, regarding him with her knowing smile. "Let me see what I've done to you. You'll need to take off your clothes," she added with a wink.

[Image: 456-450.jpg]

Redding was more than a bit surprised, but oddly unshaken by her request. He felt calm, despite the sudden request for him to strip. And given just who it was asking him, and the fact that she was looking at him like a tiger looks at a day-old calf, he would normally have expected to be more than a little intimidated. But he wasn't. He was confident in a way he never remembered being before. She wanted him - he could sense it - and he wanted her. This was just the dance before they began...

Redding began to slip off his torn clothes. They were already in bits, actually; and he wondered vaguely how he had stayed warm during the flight. The shirt and vest fell to the floor; Diana fixing her gaze on his now muscular chest. His shoes and socks followed. His hands went to his belt, and didn't hesitate. She wanted this. So did he. The trousers hit the floor, and he kicked them aside; thumbs quickly coming to the elastic of his boxers. He watched her eyes as he pushed down, freeing his lower body from the increasingly tight garment.

Wonder Woman's eyes fixed on his cock as it hung heavily between his legs. Redding could see that this had been enhanced along with the rest of his physique, and wondered how large it would become when fully hard.

"Impressive, Richard" she said with a smile. "Truly, the Gods have smiled on you. But you still haven't bathed for four days - the shower is there." She gestured to a large cubicle with a broad shower head up high.

Redding walked over to the shower, enjoying the sensation of being watched hungrily by such an incredibly sexy woman. "A shower would be good for both of us, your highness. Don't you think?" he replied with a wink and a smile.

Her eyes sparkled with her smile as she regarded him. "Impudent mortal! My sister Artemis once took a man's head for spying on her bathing!" she said with mock severity; but her hands were already going to the side of her metallic bustier.

Redding stepped under the water, enjoying the warmth of the water as it ran over him. He took a pump of soap, and began to lather his chest as he watched Wonder Woman steadily remove her revealing outfit; quickly demonstrating how much more there was to reveal. Her large breasts now had hard, swollen brown nipples and swung heavily as she pushed down her briefs to reveal a black lacy thong.

Wonder Woman stood by the wall, almost naked but for her bracers, lacy thong and knee-high blue boots. Feet apart, she was strong but sexy, her body the epitome of muscular femininity. She had not a scrap of fat on her perfectly defined abdomen and thighs, whilst still possessing large and beautifully shaped breasts that owed nothing to the surgeon's knife. Her face was beautiful, with naturally plump pink lips, a small nose and blue eyes; all framed by tumbling jet-black locks of wavy hair.

[Image: Impractical-Snoopy-Asiaticgreaterfreshwa...ax-1mb.gif]

As he watched, she suddenly floated up in the air, spinning to lie on her back in thin air five feet up, lifting one leg straight up to begin removing her tight boots whilst showing off her magnificently sculpted form. One boot removed and discarded, she raised the second leg to do the same. Finally, she lifted both knees up to her chest as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pushed it off. He gaped at her; stripping sexily for him, admiring the firm curves of her ass as she pulled off the thong.

Completely naked now, she lowered her legs and reclined as if lying on an invisible bed and slowly rotated to display her marvellous body as she stretched; lifting her arms above her head. Legs together, she still concealed the treasures between; although a small puff of dark hair was visible even now.

He gaped at the display of the Amazonian Goddess as she stretched and floated. Her breasts were impossibly buoyant, her divine ability to defy gravity somehow lifting them (but oddly, not her hair) as she levitated. She rotated back to a vertical position, her feet settling on the ground enabling her to walk towards him, legs scissoring sexily as she approached. As he had suspected, a small growth of black hair concealed her pussy, but was trimmed neatly into a vee shape.

"I hope that you can wash me with such care and attention," she said, raising an eyebrow. His hands had drifted to his crotch and were slowly soaping his engorged cock.

Redding slowed his hands, his attention momentarily drawn away from the naked beauty of the Goddess in front of him; distracted by the swelling of his own cock. Sharply erect and uncut, it stood proudly erect, probably nine or ten inches long and as thick as his wrists used to be.

Although he had only looked down for a moment, he saw and felt her slender hand slip around the sturdy shaft. He looked up into her eyes from mere inches away, and their lips came together for a passionate kiss. Her mouth opened, and his tongue slid in, sliding erotically against hers. Their naked bodies slid and pressed against each other. His hands slid and explored; one dedicating itself to her firm ass whilst the other traversed her back and gently held the back of her neck as they kissed.

Water poured over them, washing away the soap-suds and making firm muscles and skin slippery as satin. Wonder Woman - Diana - was nearly as tall as he, and far stronger; pushing him back against the wall effortlessly, her thigh rising to his hip, bringing her pussy to rub against his own muscular leg.

[Image: preview-720p-mp4.jpg]

Redding moaned. He wasn't used to women taking the lead like this, but he was enjoying it. Enjoying it a lot. His hand left her neck; came around to cup and squeeze her breast as their tongues continued to writhe against each other. She moaned in turn, her hand squeezing and pumping his thick cock.

Diana rose - too slowly for a jump, so she must have been flying again - and guided his long upright shaft to the swollen lips of her pussy. Her long legs wrapped around him as she sank down, slowly allowing his cock to slide inside her impossibly tight and hot pussy. Redding moaned loudly, bringing her breast to his mouth as she fucked him and slipping the hard nipple into his mouth.

Wonder Woman was getting into her stride now; strong legs wrapped around her man; driving herself up and down on his thick shaft and riding him like a bronco. Redding was no match for her phenomenal gifts, and in just a couple of minutes he cried out, spurting his come deep inside her. She slowed but didn't stop, stimulating his now hyper-sensitive cock with small movements and muscular contractions until he cried out and begged her to stop.

They disentangled, and Redding slumped back against the wall as she grinned.

"Jesus! Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" he said weakly, knees literally trembling.

Diana's smile broadened. "I was blessed by Aphrodite, Richard. It's well known she gave me beauty. Do you think that the Goddess of Love stopped there?"

Redding chuckled, and pushed himself off the wall as she continued. "I know more about making love than any mortal who ever lived. I make love better than any mortal who ever lived..."

"Well," said Redding. "I'm not about to argue. I'm, err, sorry I didn't, you know. Keep going longer."

"I'd have been insulted if you had!" she laughed. "Don't worry, I had a great time. And don't worry about leaving me unsatisfied - because you aren't going anywhere..."

To be continued....
Like Reply
Part 4 (last part)

[Image: gal-gadot-caught-having-sex-01-CQFNM58-R...Z0-KCM.jpg]

Not feeling the need to talk; Redding and Diana watched each other wash. She was flirtatious, sliding soapy hands over her breasts, her thighs, and her butt; alternately looking at him almost shy and coquettish, and then proudly flaunting her magnificent form when she 'caught' him watching.

Redding washed as quickly as he could in between being frozen staring. He could sense her amusement at his arousal; could picture the complex mixture of desire, pride and flirtatious sense of fun that bubbled within her. He stepped close as she watched him, almost close enough for his heavy cock to touch her. He could physically feel her warmth from here, could smell the scent of her aroused sex. As he watched, her smile faded a little, and a more interested look appeared on her face. She was waiting to see what he would do. So he did; closing the gap between them with a swift movement, and tipping her head back for a kiss. As they kissed, he pushed back, and she leaned back over his arm. In a quick movement, he reached down with his other hand, and scooped her into his arms. He stood; holding a Goddess in his arms, looking up at him with renewed desire, and then strode out of the shower purposefully.

He walked along the corridor, carrying her effortlessly; somehow knowing which door to choose and walking into a sumptuous bedroom. The huge bed was round, covered in light pink silk sheets. As he prepared to put her down, Wonder Woman stopped him with a gentle hand on his chest; then she levitated slowly up, and then back and down onto the bed, her legs coming to point towards him and parting slightly as she settled.

Redding climbed up onto the bed on his knees, gently but firmly moving her knees apart with his hands before leaning over her, supporting himself on his hands. There were no more kisses now, as he grasped the stiff shaft of his cock, and guided it to press against the swollen lips of her wet pussy. He pressed onwards, watching her moan hungrily, arching her back with delight as his massive cock entered her.

Redding thrust in to the full length of his impressive shaft, their pubic hair briefly entangling. They both groaned, and then breathed heavily as he withdrew before plunging back in once more. They both emitted soft moans and groans as he began to build up a steady rhythm. She called his name, softly but with increasing urgency demanding for him to fuck her.

[Image: 5b7542b6975212371dc0ac9b6f6c8536-12.jpg]

At first he varied his stroke, slow then fast; taking her through a series of mini-orgasms. As her hunger for a final orgasm came, he adopted a slower more regular rhythm.

Again and again, he pushed deep into her soaking quim, thrusting relentlessly until even the Goddess beneath him could take no more, and began begging him to finish her.

"Ah, Pluto's balls! Finish me! Finish me!" she begged; clutching at his ass and lower back; her fingernails leaving tracks as she clutched desperately at him. Finally, feeling his own climax building in his balls, he did as she asked; increasing his speed and making short sharp thrusts with his cock.

Wonder Woman came; half crushing him with her thighs as her incredible orgasm surged through her. She screamed as she came, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhgoddddds!!". Redding came at the same time, his semen pumping deep inside her as his loins lit up with pleasure. His cry was deeper, but no less satisfied "Gnnnnnnnaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhh" he grunted. The pair of them clutched at each other as they gasped for breath between grunts and groans.

"Oh, God that was good!" said Redding when he finally caught his breath.

His partner smiled, still panting. "What are you thanking him for?"

Redding grinned, and answered her with a deep-tongued kiss, caressing her right breast with his left hand as he lay with his cock still half-hard inside her. Returning his kiss for a minute, Diana then pushed him gently over as she rolled, bringing herself astride his body, still riding his cock. She began slow, circular motions of her hips; stimulating then both without risking him slipping out.

Wonder Woman! Redding had a new appreciation of the name as he looked up at the phenomenal Amazon atop him. From this angle, her breasts were absolutely magnificent; the pair heavy, ripe and tipped with hard brown nipples at the centre of dollar-sized areolae. Swaying with her movements, they were womanly perfection. He drank in her upper body - breasts, strong shoulders and perfect face framed with tumbling black hair - whilst his hands slid along her strong thighs and around her slender hips. God, she had amazing abs, too... No matter where you looked - even those incomparable breasts - there were always other wonders to admire!

[Image: 2000x2000-3.jpg]

His cock was back at full erection after admiring Wonder Woman's magnificent form; and he began moving his own hips up and down. She leant forward, gently but firmly pressing his shoulders back to the bed; unmistakably taking control of the scenario. He relaxed, aside from stealing a brief kiss when her face was close enough; just a moment of pleasure from her pale pink lips. Then he lay back as Wonder Woman showed him just how much Aphrodite had gifted her.

Her hips began to move up and down; her pussy moist but incredibly tight around his thick shaft. She leaned forwards, bringing her breasts to his mouth as she slid back and forth. Redding took one in each hand and licked and caressed one nipple with his tongue. She did the same to him, one hand teasing his right nipple in a way no woman had done before, bit was surprisingly pleasurable. Her hair cast a shadow over him as they moved together; each pleasuring the other.

Wonder Woman remained in control, her waist flexing and thighs moving constantly as she fucked him. She was constantly caressing, kissing, stroking him; and squeezing his thick cock internally. Redding was in heaven, barely able to think through the waves of pleasure emanating from their joining. They made love alternately gently, firmly; slowly, quickly; hungrily, patiently.

It must have lasted some time, but whether it was ten minutes, or twenty or thirty, Redding had simply no idea. Wonder Woman was well into her rhythm and had first one then another orgasm; then another. After two of his own, Redding was able to keep going despite the incredible stimulation she was giving him; and it was only on her fifth orgasm that he finally joined her, pumping his sticky load deep inside her once again.

Redding lay back breathing hard, and Diana lay with her head on his chest for a minute or so. Then she lifted her head, brushed her hair out of her eyes and grinned at him and asked, with a smile, "So - are you ready to go again?"

The end.
Like Reply