Poll: whose story do you want to next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monika belluci
3.23%
1 3.23%
Salma hayek
16.13%
5 16.13%
Scarlett Johansson
48.39%
15 48.39%
margot robbie
3.23%
1 3.23%
Charlize Theron
0%
0 0%
Angelina Jolie
9.68%
3 9.68%
Lena heady
9.68%
3 9.68%
Michelle Pfeiffer
0%
0 0%
Jennifer Lopez
9.68%
3 9.68%
Sharon Stone
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sex stories of hollywood and other foreign actresses
Story Index

1. SEX SUPREME (Monica Bellucci) - page 1
2. Oh Angelina (Angelina Jolie) - page 1
3. Comic con virgin (Scarlet Johanson) - page 1
4. Hollywood hot cougar (Salma hayek) - page 1
5. AFTER DINNER TREAT (Margot Robbie) - page 1
6. THE ASS OF JENNIFER LOPEZ (Jennifer lopez) - page 2
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1st story I'm going to post to celebrate the evergreen Italian beauty MONIKA BELLUCCI

[Image: 120344777-677435226200200-2248809843749737956-n.jpg]
Like Reply
1. SEX SUPREME

[Image: Sunday-Times-2012-03-696x464.jpg]

Monica Bellucci, one of Italy’s most stunning women was talking, with Bella de Vecchi, curator, and the wife of Leo de Vecchi, owner of the De Vecchi’s Gallery. Bella was introducing her their art collection. While they were talking, a gorgeous man in dark Persol glasses strode out of the room. He was clad in sporty black wool stretch racing ensemble, leather loafers sans socks.

“Bella, I like the work of Giorgio Cattani’s and I picked out two. Also I’m taking the sculpture work of Kiki Smith. It’s fascinating, I love it.”

“Oh, dear boy. I’m glad you like them. You always choose the best. By the way, Guilo, my dear have you met Miss Monica Bellucci?

“Not until now in person.” He raised his glasses over his head and gazed into Monica.

“Miss Monica Bellucci this is Signor Guilo Langella.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Bellucci,” Guilo said breaking into his charming grin.

“You can call me Monica,” she said extending her hand.

“Monica it is,” Guilo said gently taking her hand and kissing it.

“Monica I’d like to get to know more about you. I am going to a dinner concert tonight and I wish I had a date. Andre Boticelli and Susan Brighton will be singing in this concert. I hope I’m lucky today to have you as my date if you are free tonight, 7:00 am, here’s my card. I have no one else in mind to date until I met you. Bella, I am inviting you and Leo too.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful I’m sure Leo would love it too. It’s our 35th anniversary today”

“Congratulations” said Guilo and he kissed her cheek.

“You also better come, Monica, make it a date tonight,” Bella said.

“Yes, I accept the invitation,” Monica said in a low key, modulated voice.

“Very well. Call me please where I can pick you up Monica and I’ll send a car for you Bella and Leo at 6:30 tonight. I must go, so I’ll see you all tonight,” Guilo curtly said and headed towards the big door.

Bella led Monica’s hand and they moved towards the window. They saw him walked toward his gleaming black Porsche Boxster.

“You can’t say no to Guilo, he’s a lovable guy, if I were younger I’ll jump to bed with him,” she laughed. “He’s a fine young and wealthy bachelor and loves beautiful women. I wonder if he’ll ever marry. Look how gorgeous he is, 6’ 2” tall, perfectly tanned, and handsome. I guess he’s also good in bed. I envy you. You’re lucky to have him. Enjoy your youth,” she rambled on.

“I think you’ve already said enough things to excite me.”

“Dear God, I know an adorable guy when I see one” Bella giggled and squeezed Monica’s arm.

Bella still attractive even in her late 50s, wearing black top and white tailored pants, and Monica, a head stopper at 5’ 9 1/2”, in a striking haute couture dress by Christian Dior, looked back to the paintings the two were previously talking about.

Monica called Guilo and he suggested that due to his busy schedule, he’ll send someone to pick her up earlier and bring her to his home and from there they’ll go to the concert. Since she’s got nothing to do she said yes.

Monica was picked up by Sergio in a limo and proceeded to his home in the hills overlooking the sea. It was indeed a beautiful place and just upon entering the property Monica’s pussy throbbed with delight.

continue...
Like Reply
part 2

[Image: 51283543-953844721488393-7475473119369494528-n.jpg]

Guilo stood on the entrance of his villa, looking handsome as he was wearing a multi-striped Diesel body-hugging shirt. He was visibly happy to see her. Sergio opened the car door for her and her shapely long creamy legs revealed by the slit of her dazzling maroon hablon dress graciously made its way out from the car. She stood tall and awesome in her heels, dressed to the nines, and complimented by a full make up and tasteful, elegant jewelry. She had let down her beautiful long hair and her perfume reached out like saying, “I am here.” Guilo kissed her hand and then led her inside. Two lovely, incredibly long-legged maids opened the door and made their curtsy bow. Both were uniformed in black sleeveless micro mini dresses with white lace hem for slip effect, small white aprons tied to their narrow waists, white lace cap, and black fishnet stockings. They were Mimi and Alma, domestic helpers, to featherdust the chandeliers, fluff the pillows, upstairs and down. Then there is Benito Peralbo the liveried butler who also greeted.

Monica marveled at the interior of the house. She gravitated at the paintings and then to the grand piano.

“Do you play that piano?”

“Yes, all the time, allow me Monica and I’ll show you.”

Guilo started playing Chopin, op. 6. Then he instructed her. She was amazed at how simple he teaches. She’d wanted to play the piano since she was a little girl but never had the chance. Now because of this man she was able to, the etudes or short ‘studies’ designed to prepare the hands for the technical challenges found in larger works. She smiled demurely but deep inside she was fully excited.

Then Guilo led her to the terrace and sat at the table where Benito arranged it for them. The afternoon fragrant breeze and the view of the sea were glorious. Pink roses adorned the table. She wished they’d just stay here for the romantic evening.

“Mind if I smoke?” she asked as she fished a stick from a wafer thin gold case.

“No, I do smoke too,” Guilo said leaping to attention to lit her cigarette.

“You’re a man of means. What do you do basically?”

“We have a family business and I have capable men and women working for me. Perhaps God made me very lucky. I don’t work I am just a think tank. The only two things I do with equal intensity are make love and race cars.”

Benito poured wine into their glasses and then served his favorite grilled cheese sandwich. Monica took the wine and refused some tarts and pastries offered.

Then a supermodel beauty appeared dwarfing the short balding man she was with.

“Ah, Monica this is Lori Williams and my lawyer, Vittorio Pesci.” The exchanged of ‘how do you dos’ cordially ensued. Guilo made an excuse for awhile and they talked in soft voices away from Monica’s earshot. Monica wondered who was that Lori to Guilo. She was so beautiful and she wanted immediate answers. Then they bid goodbye and left them.

“That lady wants me to father her a child,” he began. Monica’s eyebrows raised a bit.

“However, she’s interested only in my sperm and once the deed is done, the pup becomes the property of the six-foot-one Amazonian blonde and her rock-musician girlfriend Pietra Templo.

“What about the insemination part?”

“Oh yeah, the insemination part? Well, I’ve got to do that in a cup.”

“Now if you’ll excuse me I’ll get dressed up now and feel free to roam around. Bernie will be at your side to accompany.”

To Monica, she felt it was like foreplay touring around his house. She ended up in the powder room.

At six thirty, Guilo dressed in black tux drove with her in his blue Mercedes-Benz SLK while his driver had already driven the Bentley to pick up the de Vecchi couple.

Andre Boticelli and Susan Brighton, the British singer, wowed the dining crowd and Monica immensely enjoyed the dinner concert.

Guilo invited Monica to sleep over the house and she was greatly pleased. She was showed into a big guest room with a closet like a section in women’s dress and apparel section. After a night cap and a piano rendition they retired into each other’s room and Monica had a beautiful rest. When she woke up in the morning she was excited like a little child full of promises to enjoy a beautiful day with her new found man, handsome and so wealthy.

continue...
Like Reply
part 3 

[Image: 8B0lqxo.jpg]

First agenda of the day, was a frolic and swim down below at the private beach. Monica wore a purple blousson jacket and an expensive Louis Vuitton bikini set. Guilo was in a Solar Tan Thru swimsuit. Its unique, patented fabric allows the sun to penetrate so that tan lines are imperceptible.

It was a fine spring day, the sun was lovely, and the two became like old lovers. They frolicked, hugged, kissed and rolled in the sand like the love scene in the movie “From Here to Eternity. Then they found a secluded area where they indulged in their libidinal push buttoning. Guilo was on top of her locked in torrid kisses that never seem to end as her fingers sank behind his back depending upon the degree of pleasure Guilo was giving her. Guilo divinely touched her huge shapely boobs and fresh-as-a daisy cunt. He made love to her with excruciating deftness that every nerve of her body down to the minutest fiber were roused.

Next, Monica found herself in the seat of Guilo’s red BMW Z3, the beemer that appeared in “The Golden Eye” – a James Bond flick. Guilo wore white crew neck and Monica was in an A.P.C. T-shirt and jeans. Guilo showed her the speed and thrill, up curves and mountains and she thought she came.

Back in the house, they went to the pool and played again in the water, seducing each other. She was in turquoise thong bikini and he in black Speedo. Then two masseuses arrived, a male for her and a woman for him. They lay on each table and were hosed down with warm mineral water, then rubbed with Epsom salts, hosed down again and imprisoned in a sort of “hot box” for fifteen minutes or so. When the attendants liberated them, they began administering the massage that put them into slumber land.

After dinner and wine they listened to music and even danced the tango. Then late into the night, Monica whispered that she wanted to see his bedroom. It was simply decorated room as she unexpected it to be. Aside from the fireplace it is a cozy room, with oak furnishings, pastel shades on the walls and ceiling and bed with Egyptian cotton for the sheets and pillow. It can only be described as the room for sleeping and loving. Beside the fireplace laid a fur of a white polar bear where the two began kissing. Guilo was just swaddled in Sunspel, a fine cotton skivvies that yields a feel that approximates silk. As Monica runs her finger through it, she noticed that it is first-rate underwear. He also smelled a manly fragrance and all there was left for her to do was get naked and make love to this man. As she knelt on the fluffy fur, she unfastened her haltered beige crocheted top and sexily shimmied her hips as she pulled down the matching bikini. She lay naked on the fur and waited for him to do the next move as she gingerly rubbed his thigh. His body was rightly tanned and muscled but not bulky. She thought of the way he made love to her on the beach and then on top of the hill in his BMW. Each was different but they made her feel like a woman and even drew the fiery side of her in sex.

continue...
Like Reply
part 4 

[Image: SPECTRE-monica-bellucci-696x435.jpg]

Guilo examined her body like an anthropologist but played it like he would play a violin. Her boobs thrust up to the ceiling and there was a great arc of her ribs sloping steeply down to her soft belly the pelvic bone hinting just enough at the juncture of an abundant flesh of well-contoured thighs. In the center between the hips lies a dark patch of pubic hair, not unruly but seemed to be brushed into opposite direction emanating from the slit. Her muff was silky to the touch. When he touched the opening slit he caught a sleek wetness that glistened in his fingertip.

Guilo stripped his underwear and his cock, thick and livid sprang in its full seven inches. He rolled to her side and kissed her. They lingered for awhile in those kisses that seek and build sweet warmth and attachment. He captured her rigid nipples in his lips, fondled her richly endowed breasts and muttered adoration to every skin he nibbled and caressed.

When he was down on her, Monica held his head over her pleasure spot, making him concentrate on that, and she began to lift and lower her hips, telling by the pressure of her fingertips on his temple to lick harder or more lightly, higher or lower, left or right. She felt a finger pushing into the moist interior of her secret fold and a moment later a wet finger pushed into her pink star below. It was shocking at first but she learned to love it. He thrust his tongue deep inside her while she ground her cunt frantically against his face. “Gosh, it’s too much, it’s killing me but don’t stop, I’m about to come”. When she came, she was all shook up.

In sheer exhaustion she lay prone on the rug, eyes closed not being able to return his loving kisses. Moments later she felt his hand opening her, then his cock pressing and rubbing it up and down and she thought: Oh God it feels good.

He began to move in and out, slowly at first and then faster. She opened her eyes. His face was above hers and he was gazing at her. Then he bent his neck and looked down to where their bodies were joined. He was fascinated at how his cock goes in and out of her, and so did she. Suddenly he slowed his pace, thrusting long, and deep and then he whispered in her ears. “Kiss me while I come,” he said, and he moved his lips to hers. She felt his ragged breathing as they kissed thrusting their tongue into each other’s mouth. She loved this moment when he came. He gave a guttural cry as his back arched and lifted. It shuddered her hips as she felt him spurt inside her.

[Image: 1451519832f0ecf000-cfake.jpg]

When it was over he lowered his head to her shoulder and moved his lips gently against the soft skin of her neck, whispering words, which she could not make out. After a minute or two he gave a deep sigh of contentment, kissed her mouth, then raised himself to his knees and kissed each of her breasts in turn. Finally he kissed her pussy. Her body responded instantly, and she moved her hips to push against his lips. Knowing that she was getting turned on again, he began to lick; and the thought of him licking her while it was still dripping with his semen drove her mad, and she came immediately, crying his name until the spasm passed. Nobody had ever done that to her before.

He slumped beside her at last. His arm was around her, her head on his shoulder, her thigh lying across his hips. They touched one another lethargically, she reaching down to toy his limp dick, he moving his fingers in and out of her sopping cunt. She licked his chest and tasted salt perspiration on his skin. She loved his smell.

continue...

Like Reply
part 6 (last part)

[Image: th-2.jpg]

Moments later they soaked themselves in a warm Jacuzzi. Then after toweling dry themselves they went to bed and after an hour of conversation and laughter they fell soundly asleep.

They woke up at 10:00 am and he was hard as the proverbial rock. She examined his dick and her finger traced the network of veins and felt the one that visibly throbs.

“You like my cock?”

“Yes,” and she showered it with licks and kisses. She parted his legs just to be able to extricate his nut sack and also tea-bagged them in her mouth. Guilo moaned.

“What about my cunt, do you love it?”

“Absolutely, show it to me.”

She knelt astride him and she reached out to kiss it licking the meaty inner lips that peek between the outer lips. “It’s delicious”

“I gotta pee first.”

“Well, let’s go and look how we take a pee.”

“You go first,” Monica said as they were facing the toilet seat.

“Oh, it’s so hard I couldn’t.”

She grasped it and it was like wood.

“I’ll go first to induce you.”

“He laughed and began to relax.

She cocked one foot on the toilet rim the other on the floor and peed with a powerful stream. Then it dripped, followed by a short geyser and finally a few drips until she was done. Guilo snapped some toiler paper from its attachment on the marbled wall and started dabbing her pussy tenderly. She closed her eyes and felt for the first time a man doing it to her. It was endearing. Then he peed finally like a race horse. She held it, felt the vibration and tapped after he’s done until there was no more drop and she was exhilarated.

Then they went back to bed and fiercely made love with each other. They tried various positions and loved every second of their love play. Finally, he was on top and when he had kissed her, he reached a button on an intercom hidden on the side table and called in Mimi. While he paused Monica put her finger on her clit and teased it, as she was about to come. “Yes signor, good morning!” Bring here the cup I told you. The one for…”

“Yes. Hurry up I am about to come”

Monica seemed perplexed.

It seemed like Mimi bolted the stairs. She knocked and Guilo called her to come in. “Come here quick, I’m coming, catch my semen with the cup when I pull out, understand?”

“Yes sir,”

He heaved and knelt upright then pulled out his cock from Monica’s gaping pussy and a streak of white semen shot out from him. Involuntarily, Mimi cried “Mama mia” then as she gazed, fascinated, at the tiny hole in the end of his organ, another jet came, and another, and a fourth, spurting up into the air and Mimi was quick enough to be able to catch all of them and the others that dripped. Finally she asked what to do with it. He told her to put it in the fridge. “You’re a good catcher,” Guilo said. Then she was dispatched.

[Image: Monica-Bellucci-celebrity-nude-img-013.jpg]

“How many times have she done that?” asked Monica.

“First time”

“That was for the beautiful woman yesterday?”

“Yes, if I decided to give it to her?”

“Have you done this before?”

“No, this couple made an ad for an Art Magazine and I answered it. They chose me among the applicants.”

“How will she know it came from you?”

“It will pass the genetic test.”

Downstairs Mimi hurried to Alma to tell what she witnessed and showed her the cup. She was trembling and Alma was turned on by her story. She couldn’t believe her boss had done that at the very intimate moment of having sex with one of the most famous women in Italy. It was mindboggling. As soon as Mimi kept the cup in the fridge capping it airtight, the two pretty maids went into the den. Mimi sat on a leather sofa, yanked one of her legs on the arm rest and began feeling herself through her soaking panties. Alma mimic her and both got turned on looking at each other. Soon they stripped off their panties and fingered their excited pussies until they came with shuddering impact. Afterwards they giggled and returned to their work.

Upstairs Guilo and Monica were talking.

“You have pretty maids, do you also fuck them?”

“I don’t mess around with them, they are protected under contract and are paid professionally.”

“Don’t you get tempted with them?”

“Sometimes, but I don’t run out of women to fuck”

“Did you ever think of settling down and fuck only one woman for the rest of your life.”

“No, I love women and sex. But now that you’ve mentioned it perhaps I won’t throw the chance of getting married someday.”

“Until you’ve met the right woman, of course.”

“The right woman died years ago.”

“Oh, really so you’re looking for the woman just like her?

“No”

Monica kissed his limp dick and it rose back to life.

“Do you want another fuck?” she asked.

“Yes,”

“Gosh, you’re a fuck machine!”

Then they made love again with her on top. They sweated a lot till they reach the pinnacle of that sweet body sensation they greatly have learned to cherish.

the end. 
Like Reply
2. Oh Angelina

[Image: fp-6286884-small.jpg]

Jolie ran for her life. Angelina Jolie was running as hard as she could. Her big breasts bouncing up and down underneath her white cotton t-shirt. "AAAHhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she felt something pull in her leg. She stopped running. panting sweaty she put her hands on her knees.

"CUT!" the director yelled. "you ok ang?" he asked her. Jolie looked at him and said, "I think I pulled my damn hamstring again. "ok let's break till tomorrow. go to your trailer I'll get the masseuse again." he said to her. She walked off the set limping a bit and headed to her trailer. towel in hand she put the water bottle to her luscious full lips.

She opened the door to her trailer to see a mocha colored man standing in her trailer. he was dressed in shorts and a white polo shirt which contrasted against her skin. "Oh James." she said. "I pulled the damn thing again."

"I know" he said to her as he prepared the table. All the running she had been doing for this tomb raider movie was killing her. Angelina didn't even wipe the sweat off her forehead. hair still back in a ponytail she laid face down on the table awaiting James' wonderful touch.

James large hand worked the bottom of their palms in circles on those hamstrings. "oh it's higher up this time." Angelina said as he worked higher almost underneath her ass cheeks which stood up proudly into the air.

"So what did you do this weekend?" Jolie asked. "Get any action this weekend?"

James was a shy kid just out of college and Angelina always played with the young shy kid who was devilishly handsome. If she wasn't married she would've made a play at him even though she never had been interested in men of another race.

"To tell you the truth.....I went to a club." James said.

Angelina lifted her head up to look at him. "Good for you, told you to get out there. I'm sure you got lucky." She said laughing.

James shyly said, "I almost did." under his breath.

Angelina heard him and flipped up and sat on the table. Looking up at James, whom she had grown close to like a son, she said, "give up the info. I want to know what happened."

"nothing happened I was just joking. now get face down so I can work on you." James said.

Angelina got on her knees. On the table, kneeling she was almost eye to with the tall James. "Oh I'm sure you said that to someone this weekend. Give it up what happened?"

James almost blushed as he felt like a child. He then started to tell her the story......

"Well my friend dragged me to this club, this small drunk girl came up to me and asked to dance. She was really cute so we got into it on the dance floor. She was rubbing herself all over me and said to me, 'take me to my car'. so I took her out the club to her Ferrari."

Angelina was now sitting on the table and in her short shorts she was developing a wet spot and it was not from the sweat. "go on....." she said eagerly wanting to hear the rest of the story.

"well we were in this parking garage and no one was around. she just ripped open my shirt and well one thing led to another...."

Angelina was disheartened that James was going to end the story. "Oh no, I want more details. c'mon did you do it there in the garage?"

"actually we couldn't..." James said shyly.

"someone came in there and caught you didn't they? holy shit" Angelina said.

"no not exactly....." James mustered

"spill it now" Jolie said in a dead seriousness.

"I couldn't fuck her." James said sadly.

"oh my god, James I'm so sorry. don't worry it happens to billy-bob alot. lot's of guys have it happen."

James almost chuckled a bit. "ummm, actually ang, it....couldn't fit."

"IT?" she said quizzicly.

"She said I was too big. She was crying and she pushed me off her."

Angelina was surprised. Her eyes went down to IT and did notice a bulge that was quite large in James' shorts. She wasn't going to say anything directly. However she decided to use her female talents to discover if young James wasn't lying. Since she was sitting on the table she lifted her one leg up around her shoulder.

With her leg up and her boot on the table she wrapped her arm around her leg and put her head on top of her knee looking at him. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure it was her. you can't be that big that she couldn't fit you."

James didn't even hear her. He looked into her deep soulful eyes and down even farther where her shorts were riding up ALOT to say the least. His cock began to grow and instead of rising it expanded. The tip of his head began to snake down under his short-leg. Angelina dropped her leg as she saw his foreskin begin to peek out under his shorts.

"ooohh mmmy goooooddneeessss...." she quietly said as she watched the penis grow. her nipples hardened under her shirt giving Jame's imagination more to fuel his growing manhood.

[Image: unnamed.jpg]

"she couldn't fit that in..." Jolie said her voice trailing off.

James realized what was happening he slouched down to hide his growing erection and began to apologize. Angelina jumped up and grabbed him, her hand on his, the one that was holding his cock down, saying, "oh no it's alright James. I'm sorry I was trying to get you hard so I could see if you were telling the truth. I just wanted to see it."

"Really?" James asked her looking her right in her wide eyes. "Yes, James. That's an incredible..." she stalled as her hand started rubbing his which was concealing his dick. "....tool you have there." she finished. Angelina moved her hand off his and around it so she could get a handful of the thick manhood James was hiding.

"Could I see it?" she whispered. James was mezmerized by her full lips whispering those words to him. James had nothing to say. He simply stood up as Angelina began to work down his shorts and boxers. Revealing a bobbing semi hard mocha COCK. Angelina looked at him and smiled. "holy shit" she said laughing a bit as she eased back the foreskin on the log.

She dropped to her knees and began working on the head of his cock. Watching those large lips envelop his cock was almost enough for James to bust a nut right there. She looked up at him as she began to work more in her mouth. She pulled it out to say, "See James you need a real woman for a cock like....." she put in her mouth and made a pop noise as she pulled it out. "this" she finished."

It was so soft and big. Angelina loved it. She moved him around, her mouth on his cock and made him lean against the massage table. She rubbed her hands upward feeling his abs as he hurriedly took off his shirt. She sucked as she moved her head up and down. Her long Lara Croft ponytail touching the floor then raising again.

"hmmmm what do I have to do to get this hard?" Angelina said as she stood up. Rubbing herself against his cock it began to harden. "Angel....." Jolie put her finger on his mouth as he began to softly speak. She pushed his shoulders backward to make him lie back on his elbows. She stepped back and unbuttoned her shorts. "Is this what you were hoping to see before?" She asked and James simply nodded.

She lowered the shorts and had some trouble getting them over her high socks and boots but she didn't want to bother with taking the boots off. She then slowly lowered her white underwear revealing her healthy bush and thick pussy lips. She gyrated her hips allowing him more view of her folds. His cock was hanging in the air and then Angelina lifted her white sleevless shirt over her head exposing her large breasts. They were so milky white with brown nipples.

She slowly walked to James and liked his thighs and around his large dick. She pushed her large tits together around his dick. James laid his head back as did Angelina.

The two people each enjoying the feeling of each other's heat. Her breasts were so soft and full. They felt so great around his dick. Angelina's breasts were on fire as she felt the blazing piece of meat between her tits. She moved her head down and licked the head of this brown dick.

She lifted her head and told James to move back. As she stood up releasing her hold on James' dick, his cock flopped back against his stomach. Angelina stepped up on this table boots on each side James slender body.

"See James smart girls know how to use their lube." James looked as Angelina squatted down on his flat dick. Her dripping wet pussy suffocated his dick. She rolled back and forth using her wetness to lube up his dick. As she rocked back and forth on it faster she moved as far she could reached back and guided the huge dick into her.

She felt the cock spread her and brought her head down on his chest as she adjusted to his girth and length. She grabbed his wrists with her long fingers and held him down as she rode him back and forth. James could only moan. "Oh Angelina, Ms. Jolie." he moaned.

Angelina liked being a teacher to this well endowed student. She stopped moving and James opened his eyes worried. She tightened her grip on his arms greatly and spasmed and gyrated on him. The sweat dripping off her forehead she collapsed on top of him. Still inside of her with great confidence James moved around so Angelina would be under him. He moved back and stepped on the floor. the table was at the right height and he pulled her along the table and onto his massive dick.

[Image: 3480192-2-o.jpg]

"oh learning something hee hee" Angelina giggled. "oh yeah" he said as he kissed her on her full lips and began to move his dick into her.

"Oh god your so big" she said as she lifted her leg in the air to accomodate this massive man. James hugged her slender leg pounding into her more and more. His rapid pace made Angelina roll her eyes back into her head as she approacher another orgasm. "oooohhhhh fuck" she screamed as he grunted more and more approaching his climax. He grabbed her breasts like big pillows and used them instead of her leg to steady her.

James rough hold on her breasts turned her on as she began to yell, "yes yes yes yes yes yes oh James pound me stud" with that he gave one final thrust and filled her with all his seed. He pulled out and fell on his back next to her. his dick still spurting his seed onto his legs. They both laid there on their backs panting. his muscular chest and her large breasts with his handprints on them heaving up and down.

"oooohh wwwwooowwww" she said smiling, staring into the air. they soon caught their breaths and Angelina reached down to her oozing pussy. She brought her fingers to her mouth tasting his cum. Angelina slowly got up her large breasts swaying back and forth. She leaned down and licked the cum off his legs and cleaned off James giant dick.

"think you can go for one more thing?" Angelina said sexily eyeing him up while licking his tightened balls. "with you Ms. Jolie, anything". She stood up and turned her back to him showing him her pround ass. "well I'm sure you'd want to get some of this." His cock sprung to life and began to grow. "mmmmm good boy she said as she reached behind her grabbing her new toy.

"just listen to me James and we'll be ok. just stand up baby." she told him. James stood behind her. his tall frame felt so good behind her. she nestled his cock between her cheeks and moved up and down like a squat jerking his cock a bit. "ok James just bring your head close to mine so you can hear me." she told him. James smiled and wrapped his arm around her trim waist and his one hand wandered to her big tit. "ok baby just put that thing in my pussy right now."

James gripped his big dick and slid it into her pussy. It slid in so nicely and he couldn't resist starting to pound into her. her body rippling from her ass to her tits from his force. She put both hands on the wall in front of her. She locked her elbows to try and put up this pounding. She grunted loudly, "uuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh slow down baaaaabbbbbyyy". James then slowed his pace. "just stand there and let me get you ready for this." Angelina said as he stood still. She moved her ass and hips like a stripper against him. Her large ass touching his abs as she moved it up and down working his dick around in her wet, sloppy pussy. "ok baby now just pull it out and put it where you want it." she told him biting her fat bottom lip.

James pulled out his dick and slowly began to work it in her ass. It was hard for both of them. Angelina put her head down as far she could her long ponytail almost touching the floor as he eased into her anus. "ohhhhh Ms. Jolie, this is it." he said, a new devil suddenly released in him. the dark James wrapped his right arm around her trim waist. his hand wandering to her dripping pussy. playing with her clit. his other arm draping across both her tits to hold her in place as he began to force his way back and forth in her asshole.

Primal grunts escaped them both as James quickly regained his amazing fast pace. He was close again and Angelina was trying to claw her long fingers into the wall to get grip. he then grabbed her rope-like ponytail and pounded into her. As he began to unload his seed into her ass he held onto her ponytail hard arching her back and pulling her head back. As he finished he orgasmed and fell back onto the floor. Angelina then slowly slinked her way onto the floor. Her long fingers grabbing his now floppy dick.

[Image: angelina-jolie-4424.jpg]

what a scene. a fitness trainer/masseuse his mocha skin, sweaty and glistening as he laid back. his long dark penis folded over the long, slender fingers of a movie actress whose large beautiful breasts had his fingerprints allover them, his seed in her amazing ass and the lips that everyone in Hollywood was in awe of were around his large brown penis.

"I think I pulled something again" Angelina said jokingly as she yanked on his limp dick playfully. James could only smile.

the end.
Like Reply
3. COMIC CON VIRGIN: - SCARLETT

[Image: scarlett-johansson-flaunts-her-sexy-clea...33x650.jpg]

part 1

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I finally felt like I had things down pat at Comic Con, at least with my clothes on. I did get some sleep, but woke up quickly and got a good place in line for the "How I Met Your Mother" panel.
I didn't dare to try and make direct eye contract with Cobie, who carried on as if she didn't swallow my cum last night. But when I raised my fist while the audience sang along with "Let's Go To The Mall" I chose to believe that singled me out to her. Regardless, I left the audience at the end without daring for more.

For a moment, I was emboldened enough to consider standing in line for the big Marvel panel – which included the Captain America 2 panel with Cobie. And Scarlett Johansson as an added bonus. But there was no way the line wouldn't be far too big by now, so I put those thoughts out of my head.
I browsed through the convention, got dinner, then went back to browsing – until I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I saw that the source was a security guard who wasn't alone. After he confirmed my name, he and his partner said I had to come with them.

They took me to a secluded part of the building, which made me briefly think that this felt like S.H.I.E.L.D. abducting me. But S.H.I.E.L.D. never beat up or banned someone on screen, and that was a possibility here for one reason or another. If people close to Yvonne or Cobie found out my....activities and had justifiable cause for revenge....

I tried not to visibly shudder near my abductors. When I cleared my head, I actually took note of my surroundings, noting that they led me towards some backstage. As I went deeper, I dared to rule out a revenge wacking, yet this made it more confusing.

Until I saw what was beyond the backstage – the filled auditorium for Hall H, location for the Marvel panel. "Why am I here?" I asked my guards, although I could fill in some blanks myself.
"We were just told to find you and make sure you got here. And make sure all those people in line didn't see us do it. Guess you helped us by not standing in line," the guard explained.

"It wasn't planned out like that," I said in awe.

"Just go take a standing room only seat without getting noticed," the second guard explained. "We're also supposed to get you to an after party later, so don't go anywhere."

I wasn't planning on it, perhaps because I couldn't think of any plans right now. I just went towards the auditorium, took the first seat I could find – although I didn't have the best view – and tried to take this latest twist in.

Obviously this was for the Captain America panel, and it was obvious who got me in. I didn't know if I'd be allowed to stick around for the Avengers panel afterwards. But if Cobie had arranged to get me here – and arranged to see me again at a party, despite how iffy that could turn out – this was beyond the Avengers' billion dollar scope.

I tried to put that aside and enjoy my second panel of the day, while I still could. Cobie was there, though she was less likely to notice me this time, and I could even enjoy seeing Scarlett Johansson in person.

[Image: e624d612f5badda3520c55907a2ca9a0.jpg]

When the panel ended, no one came to get me, so I assumed I could watch the rest of Marvel's presentation. Once it ended and Joss Whedon told us Avengers 2 was titled "Age Of Ultron", the guards finally escorted me while the audience filed out.

I followed them until I got to a lavish, Marvel themed party hall. By the time I finished gawking, the guards were gone and I realized I had no idea what to do. Was I brought here just to see Cobie, or was I allowed to just hang around with anyone? And what the hell could I say if someone asked me how I got in?

I walked around pondering those questions for a few minutes, not daring to greet any famous person yet. Eventually I reached a bar, then looked back and finally saw Cobie far away in the crowd. But she was with her husband, so there was no way I was taking that risk – whether she wanted me to or not.

"Hey there," a female voice interrupted my limited train of thought. A voice I swore I heard back at the panel – and in various other places.

This time, I knew I was seeing a celebrity and not someone in costume right away – and not just because Tom Hiddleston was the only costumed one here as Loki. Scarlett Johansson was indeed there next to me, with her costume being her flowery Versace dress.

I should have been more nervous seeing her than Yvonne or Cobie at first. Especially since this was the biggest star of the three – and the most drooled over, for good reason. But after these last two nights, the shock factor of famous women talking to me was starting to wear off. Getting naked for me, however....

[Image: Scarlett-Johansson-fake-nude-nudify-fake...6x900.webp]

I shook that off and tried to start off normal with a celebrity, for once. "Hi. Great party for a great panel," I said semi-normally.

"Thanks. Still a long way to go with the party, though. Let's hope it stays great," Scarlett said.

"Still, looks really good so far," I said – with a double meaning that wasn't completely on purpose. Yet I tried to think of another topic quickly, and settled on, "There is something I should get out of the way early."

I took out my notepad of signatures and asked Scarlett to add hers. Once she agreed, I gave her my pen and turned the page – not realizing it was the same page Cobie signed until Scarlett was done.
"I see I'm in familiar company," she commented, once I saw the page and realized I had some dancing around to do.

"Yep. Um, got that after her TV panel," I covered up.

"You waited for her autograph, then stood in line for our panel? How'd you make it on time to get a seat?" Scarlett logically poked holes in my lie.

"I had luck on my side, probably," I poorly answered.

"So that's Cobie's new name," Scarlett quipped, then broke out into a laugh – the last thing I was having so far. "Relax. I know Cobie got you in there, and in here. She said you talked to her last night and helped her get settled in. So she asked me to help you settle in here."

I wondered why she couldn't do that herself, until I remembered she was already with her husband and friends. I wondered why she asked Scarlett to do it, and wondered if "talked to her" was what she really said about what I did. Answers to those questions were harder to remember and figure out.
In the meantime, I tried to be courteous and told Scarlett, "You don't have to go to that trouble."
"Guys like you go to the trouble to see these movies. Makes stuff like this possible. So this is the least I can do," Scarlett commented. In a way, I couldn't argue with that, so I ignored the ways in which I could.

I kept ignoring them as Scarlett showed me around the party, let me meet a few of her other co-stars, and stuck by my side most of the way through. This seemed like going above and beyond for a friend – I couldn't have been that impressive meeting the old and upcoming Marvel heroes, and I was sure my nerves showed around Joss Whedon.

Yet Scarlett still put up with my geeking out, even as the party neared its end. As I took that in, I wanted to see if Cobie had already left – although I hadn't thought to peek for her in a while. But with the crowd starting to file out, it was clearer that she wasn't there.

"Have you had enough? Do you wanna go?" Scarlett asked, once she saw I was looking away.
I thought it over, as she didn't qualify if I wanted to leave, or leave with her. So I answered, "You've been my gracious guide here. I'll go whenever you want me to go. Or when you want to go, that too," I corrected.

"Well, we'll still have to get through a crowd when we go. I know a shortcut out, though. I can show you so you'll be ready," Scarlett offered.

With no better ideas on what to do, I accepted and followed Scarlett to the back of the room. She went to a door and opened it, and I followed her into what looked like a storage closet. There was another door on the wall that Scarlett opened, showing me I was at the back of the convention building, with less of a crowd outside.

"All right, I think I can memorize this route. Thanks again," I told her. "And if you run into Cobie, please thank her for me too."

"I think you thanked her pretty good already. At least from how she explained it," Scarlett stated – clearly with more than one meaning.

I tried to tell myself she couldn't mean what I thought. "Yeah, she told me about your private screening too," Scarlett broke my delusion.

"Why would she do that?" was my first response. Not to deny it, or to ponder that Scarlett Johansson heard about me fucking her co-star – or that Cobie might have made me sound pretty good. But this response sounded better to say out loud.

"That's how it works. Except for that one time in Spain, but we got past that," Scarlett confused me further.

"I....didn't know you were that close," was my next futile comment.

"These conventions are the tip of the iceberg on what Marvel puts us through," Scarlett started explaining. "The shoots and stunts are one thing, but then there's the junkets, the premieres, and going to a new country every single day. I've been doing that for years, but its extra exhausting for these guys! And Cobie's just starting it too! So....we do special stuff with the little free time we have."
"And special means...." I asked, trying not to answer it in my own head – or react visibly to my steamy imagination.

"We find people to help us take the edge off. And whoever goes first can.....pass the guy along if he was....up to it. It just so happens this was Cobie's turn to choose and go first," Scarlett said. Now my steamy imagination was on overdrive – but perhaps that wasn't supposed to be a problem.

"Wait....Cobie was scouting me.....for you?" I got bold enough to ask.

"I'm sure she didn't fuck you just for me," Scarlett stopped my breath. "But she seemed glad either way. Usually she has to tell them to play with her ass first. That's bold."

In a near perfect segue, Scarlett turned around, allowing me to see how her dress framed her ass. It looked to be framed quite well when I peeked those two times at the party, but it was nothing compared to this. And little else in my life compared as Scarlett reached back and pulled her dress zipper down.
She shimmed her dress down and stepped out of her heels, allowing me to see she had nothing else on besides a red bra and panties. This was nothing that should have overwhelmed me by now, but in spite of how stunning and sexy Yvonne and Cobie were – this was the next level.

Obviously with all that superhero work, Scarlett's curves weren't as....defined as they might have been in years past. Nevertheless, any other complaints about that hourglass figure, that peach shaped ass or those creamy legs would be insane. And I felt very sane right now.

Until she turned around and showed me the front of her red bra.

Her dress hadn't really shown off her famous tits too much – not like the ones with cleavage. But now that her cleavage was on display – with the apparent promise of even more – there was no harm done.
Somehow, I cast my eyes down to see the front of her panties, then went past her breasts to see her shining, seductive green eyes, and a goosebump inducing smirk on her famed lips. My brain rebooted in time for me to realize, "Here? Now? There's still enough people out there to hear us."
I was shocked I could say that many words. Then Scarlett shocked me with, "Makes this stand out even more. At least it's supposed to with the right person. Unless Cobie was pulling a prank on me."
Okay then. I shouldn't have been that easily manipulated, given my track record. Yet when you're manipulated into rocking Scarlett Johansson's world and body, it's easier to be a puppet. And since I was no Comic Con virgin anymore....

I was sure Cobie told her about my opening move. So I marched up to Scarlett and showed she wasn't lying by putting my left palm on her panties. I rubbed my hand between her legs and grabbed on to show Scarlett, then when she gasped, I smiled and rubbed her slower.

My thumb brushed her panty-covered lips, then teased the top of her garment without dipping in. Meanwhile, my right hand went onto her waist to feel her supple bare skin. I wanted to stand out by not diving for her tits and ass right away, no matter how she was breathing or how her thighs were clenching.

I evened the playing field a bit by removing my hands and getting my shirt off. With my chest bare, I could have demanded that she follow suit, but I put my hands back where they were and had her bra covered tits pressed against my skin, which still felt pretty great.

Just barely greater than her lips connecting with mine a moment later.

[Image: scarlett-johansson-tits-nudes-002.jpg]

Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck, making it harder for me to keep my hand between us. Yet when I put my left hand on her side, she started grinding herself against my crotch. Her mouth covered my groans as her tongue entered my mouth, and I just concentrated on staying upright.

Both my hands went down to her ass, squeezing the ample flesh before trailing my fingers down her crack – quickly proving that part of Cobie's story too. This made Scarlett jump up and wrap her legs around me, so I had to hold her by her ass until I could find somewhere to sit down.
Eventually, I backed up towards a seat, settling Scarlett on my lap once I sat down. She kept her arms and legs around me while also keeping our mouths connected. But after a few more licks and suckles on her lips, I moved on to other territory.

My lips went down to Scarlett's neck, where they attempted to slow down and savor what they were kissing and sucking. I went back and forth between licks and nibbles, and when I nibbled one spot next to her throat, she let out a deep, sultry groan. In addition, her hips grinded deeper onto my lap while she pressed her chest harder into me.

I repeated the process a few more times, then moved my lips to her upper chest. Although this was the promised land, I didn't want to neglect the other one. So while Scarlett figured I'd focus completely on her tits, I had my hands go to her ass and pull the back of her panties down.
I peeked over her shoulder to see her delectable bare cheeks – and to make sure I slipped my finger below them just right.

Scarlett groaned louder, but seemed to remember she couldn't be too loud. If someone heard us and stopped this now, I would probably be inclined to kill them. It may not have made it hotter, like it did for her – but it made me appreciate that time wasn't on my side.

This was likely my only chance with one of the sexiest women alive – if not my last chance with any of the other sexiest women alive at Comic Con. As insane as that sounded – albeit less so than a day or two ago. In any case, if I had limited time to work with, I was gonna savor it and go all out.
I backed up this inner vow by slipping my right index finger into her pussy, then circling around it. Scarlett was trying to keep her groans down, which made her voice even huskier and sexier. When she backed her ass up against my hand, I drove my finger in deeper and then suddenly pulled out.
I lifted my finger up and could tell how wet it was. When Scarlett noticed too, I placed that finger right in between her breasts and glided it up and down, until those juices were on the middle of her chest. With that, I finally put my face on those tits, but my tongue merely licked the juices between them.

I kept my face on her cleavage, but my mouth kept kissing and licking between it, content to just feel her breasts on the rest of my face. Scarlett edged me on by pushing her tits up, but I didn't move. Yet my hands crawled up her smooth back and landed on the back of her bra, attempting to unhook it myself.

I got halfway through and finally started to suffocate, until Scarlett pulled her chest back and reached over to finish unhooking herself. When the hooks were off, she didn't throw the bra off, but let it hang onto her ample chest. She leaned back to let me see, giving me a look both alluring and playful – a deadly combo on that face of hers.

I swore to get back to that gorgeous kisser later – after I took her dare and flung her bra off.
My eyes stayed locked onto her delicious bare breasts, even as my hands were busy feeling them up and pushing them together. I rubbed them and listened to Scarlett purr, then brought my mouth into the mix at last. Putting both my hands on her left tit, I held it up and suckled down as much of her bounty as I could, my eyes staring up at her the whole time.

Both hands clenched her breast, my fingers brushing her sides and underside. Her right breast was likely feeling neglected, so my right hand went over to play with it. My mouth soon followed suit, as I kept a hand on each tit, then lifted up them and pressed them together again.

With both her nipples close together and fully erect, I dabbed my tongue back and forth between them. I then wrapped my lips around her right one, suckling it like a newborn and quickly taking more of her flesh in, while my tongue licked every inch it could. I looked back up at Scarlett to see her reaction – and with her eyes half open and mouth parted, it wasn't a bad move.

"You have a good mouth," Scarlett rasped out. "Speaking of which...." she warned before taking her tits away from my mouth and hands, only to push me back against the chair.

She removed herself from my lap, and it was pretty clear where she was going. In anticipation, I spread my legs and unbuckled my belt for her. I lifted my hips up to slide my pants down, then adjusted to the cold feel of the chair on my ass before settling down for Scarlett.

She kneeled between my legs, looking down at my erect cock. It was as hard as it was gonna get over what was about to happen, so I didn't know what she waited for.

Apparently it was to lull me before her lips went almost all the way down my cock.

Without any warm-up or warning, she suckled my cock hard and slid those full lips of hers all the way up my shaft, then opened her mouth and shoved me all the back in. She closed her lips around my base, suckled me down like a Hoover and used her tongue wherever she could, then popped off and took a deep breath.

Not only couldn't I breathe, I was amazed I didn't cum. All the jokes and snide comments about those lips of her were true. Unfortunately, she wasn't putting them back on me to rub it in further. Maybe she was giving me time to recover, which was kind of her after that show, but enough was enough.
I waited for her to suck me down again, but instead, all Scarlett did was kiss my tip. After that, she took my shaft in her hand and licked my head slowly and all around. She stuck her tongue out so I could see it, then slowly and torturously licked down my shaft and stopped short of my balls.

[Image: scarlett-johansson-nude-sex-fakes.jpg]

Scarlett locked eyes with me as she placed her lips on my balls and started kissing – not suckling. Her lips kissed up my cock, with her tongue put into use every other second. I started to relax at the sensation of her kisses – until she dove her mouth back in and tried to suck me dry again.
She only deep throated me for a few seconds, then came off and gave my head another soft kiss. She suckled it back in, but softer this time, rubbing her lips back and forth over me. She opened her mouth to take a breath, went down another inch, suckled and rubbed her lips over me again while adding her tongue, then repeated the pattern a few more times.

Soon, she settled into a full, sensual blowjob, humming softly while practically making doe eyes up at me. I felt like jelly as my right hand rested into her hair, while my left reached for her breast.
So of course, she took my hand off her breast in order to put both of them on my cock.
Before this latest rollercoaster twist could hit me, I was unconsciously thrusting into her tits, as she bounced them up and down on me. Forgetting about containing myself, about time crunches, about being in a public place, and about everything else except Scarlett's breasts, I was full on ready to blow. Especially when Scarlett bent down and swallowed my head one more time.

continue....
Like Reply
part 2. (last part)

[Image: d03be85c7056228c2515e598849e3b71.jpg]

And then she popped her mouth and her breasts completely off me. In fact, she even stood up and took her mouth, tongue, lips, face and tits with her.

I was almost ready to stomp my feet like a baby who had his favorite toy taken away. Which was a disturbing and kind of degrading metaphor – although I wasn't in any state to see that then. Scarlett signaled for me to get up, and I did while dealing with the heavy weight between my legs.

When I cleared my head, I saw Scarlett sitting in the chair with her legs spread, like I had been. She stated, "Your turn," without going into more detail. But the spread legs and the finger on herself spelled out the rest.

I kneeled down just like Scarlett did, but I didn't plan to go at this like she did. Not that the back and forth teasing wasn't the hottest thing ever – it's just that she deserved more for it.

Without any warm-up or warning, I slid my tongue past her pussy lips and went right to work. When I did, I didn't take a break to go slow or leave her hanging. I just licked every part of her I could, nibbled and suckled on her lips, teased the top and bottom of her opening, and ran my hands all over her legs for added sensation.

Ultimately, I had to bring them closer, so I put my hands on each side of her pussy. I took turns rubbing her with each thumb, then put my left one right in while eating the rest of her out. My thumb fucked her steadily while my free one rubbed right alongside it, then my tongue started licking below both of them.

Scarlett covered her mouth when she got too loud, then just tried to moan softer. It only turned me on more, leading me to get my thumb deeper into her. Then I pulled it out, went to her seat and tried to get my thumb between her ass cheeks – since she seemed to be impressed with me taking the initiative down there with Cobie.

With that, Scarlett lifted up her hips and leaned back to give me better access. I could see her asshole just enough to put my thumb in position against it. It was wet enough that I could tease it, circle around it and pat it like I did with Cobie. In the meantime, I dove my head back in to let my tongue back to work on her pussy.

"Push it in, fuck me...." Scarlett breathed. She could have referred to one appendage or both. I sort of figured she preferred one to the other – but I took no chances.

Unlike with Cobie, I pushed forward to get my finger into Scarlett's ass. At the same time, my tongue wedged its way deeper into her pussy. I could feel Scarlett clench her ass and legs, right before I felt her hand on the back of my head.

Once I had the top of my thumb comfortably in her ass, Scarlett bucked herself against it and my face. She forced my head down deeper, in a kind of role reversal, and I took the hint pretty quick. I licked her up as Scarlett had my head bob against her pussy, while my thumb slowly moved around inside her ass.

"I want more," she cried out, and I didn't disagree on principle – I just couldn't bring myself to get out of the way. In spite of what more I would get to do if I did. So Scarlett took the initiative and tugged my hair, which snapped me out of it. I tried to carefully get my thumb out of her, and when I did, Scarlett got back on her feet.

This time, she changed positions by bending over the chair. By the time I got on my feet behind her, I saw her shapely rear pretty close to being lined up with my cock – which was the obvious point.

"Put it up there," Scarlett clarified. "I'll tell you when to go in my pussy later." This was hardly the position to argue with her.

Although my thumb had warmed her up over there, I still tried to lubricate my cock for a smooth entry. Without any actual lube – one would think I'd plan that far ahead by now – I fingered Scarlett to try and get out juices I could smear on my shaft, then licked my fingers and used the saliva to jack myself off.

But after doing all I could do, I took hold of her curvy hips and put my head against her hole. Ever so slowly, I pushed it in, while my hands rubbed her hips to try and help her adjust. Scarlett arched her back up, displaying her behind in an even more seductive fashion, especially with my cock going into it.

I took a tentative thrust inside, keeping myself 30 percent inside her. My right hand left Scarlett's hip to work back on her pussy, teasing her lips to sooth her. Yet she pushed herself back further, fitting more of me in and suggesting she didn't need soothing now.

With my cock halfway in Scarlett's ass, I began to fuck it carefully. Scarlett looked at me over her shoulder, so I went in a little harder to show her I was up to speed. I established a steady rhythm and my eyes went back and forth from her ass to her face, as they respectively started jiggling and moaning.

"Yes....ah, fuck, baby," she praised. It would have sounded sweet, if not for the extenuating circumstances. "Take it out," she continued, which didn't sound as sweet at all.

"Come on, now?" I reverted back into pouting mode.

"You've put a few things in my pussy, but I want your cock for last," Scarlett demanded. "But you're going back in my ass before you cum. Okay?" Well, that was a better way to put it.

Scarlett stayed still as I pulled out of her ass, and kept still even as I gave her time to change position. Staying in doggie style, she rubbed herself to get ready, but I put my head against her to take over from there. Since her pussy was probably more snug than her ass – by comparison – and was already wet enough, it was easier to just slide inside, although I still used caution.

[Image: My-Porn-Snap-top-scarlett-johansson-jpgw...3crop1.jpg]

When I was in, however, I felt less of a need for caution.

It took just a few thrusts before I put myself all the way in, letting my hips and crotch press into Scarlett's for the first time. I pulled back and in, then Scarlett pulled back from me and thrust her hips back against me, making me groan at the sensation and the sight.

I kept my gaze down as her ass met my hips thrust for thrust, then I brought myself to look further up. Getting my head together, I put my hands on Scarlett's waist and intended to savor the rest of her sultry figure while I could.

I bent down to kiss her back, while not interrupting my thrusting pattern. My lips trailed up to her neck and shoulder, as my hands ghosted over her curves, hips and stomach. I heard a series of impressed "Ooohs" from Scarlett, so I smirked right into her neck and against her hair.

I kissed across her skin to her shoulder, resting my chin there as Scarlett turned her head. I attempted to give her a sexy gaze of my own, but I probably didn't have the right tools to sell it. She had them, and she was proving it while barely trying this time.

Before I got too lost in that gaze, I pulled myself out, remembering there was one more position to do. Plus, I couldn't help but smile at being the one to leave her hanging now. She didn't seem as pouty as me, but she still looked annoyed until I got her aside and sat back on the chair.

Scarlett probably got the idea before I patted my lap, but I couldn't be blamed for being impatient. She didn't, judging by how she climbed on my lap and slid me back inside her pussy. Within moments, we were back to thrusting against each other as Scarlett rode me, and this time I could put my face back on her tits as a bonus.

I went right to her nipples for starters, spending an equal among of time on each while my hands held her hips. Soon I pulled my face back and just watched her chest jiggle, as enraptured as I was when her ass jiggled against me. When I had enough of it for now, I raised my hands up to Scarlett's upper back and pulled her into my arms, so her chest could rub against mine and I could rest my face on her neck.

[Image: Scarlett-Johansson-Porn-Sex-Tape-Pics-2.jpg]

After suckling on her collarbone for a bit, I put my face back in front of hers. I watched her flushed expressions as I thrust harder into her, then unconsciously lifted my left hand up to her cheek. Once I remembered where my thumb had been, I let my index finger glide over her cheek and slide down over her lips instead.

It proved to pay off when Scarlett wrapped her lips around that finger. And like she did with my cock, she had fun letting her famed, boner inducing lips rub over my smaller finger. Once I realized I was filling two of her holes, I knew I had to go for a third.

I suckled my right index finger down my mouth, but not just to match Scarlett. I got it wet enough so it could start inching into her ass once my hand went back down there. Scarlett groaned around my finger and nearly took her mouth off it, but I kept it in, trusting she'd get the effect when I was done.

As soon as my finger was settled into her ass, I thrust my cock deeper into her pussy, slid my left finger in and out of her mouth, and wiggled my right inside her ass. With all three holes of hers being attacked in some way, Scarlett barely avoided biting my left finger, and just settled for riding me faster.

I took my left finger out to give her breathing room, yet she put it back in within seconds. I worked her holes and she worked me, with my hips lifting up and my chest rubbing against her bosom. But since my left finger and hand wanted to touch the rest of her again, I soon removed them from her face and placed them on her breast.

Yet for all this, Scarlett was getting the upper hand. She bounced on me harder and faster, not thrown off by having both her lower holes stuffed. In fact, she did her best to swivel her hips, making us both call out to God – but she covered up the noise by putting her mouth over mine.

With our mouths muffled and no need to breathe yet, Scarlett worked herself to a fever pitch. I tried to keep up, although I was the one who wound up moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me," when our mouths broke. To level things again, I remembered I still had my finger in her ass, and used it accordingly.

"Oh....fuck it, that's not big enough. Get your cock back in there until you cum," Scarlett ordered. She lifted herself off me and shifted her hips forward, leaving me to line my cock back up toward her ass. After being buried in her pussy and after all the anal play, my shaft went back into her backdoor with less resistance.

Scarlett leaned back while getting adjusted, putting her pussy into full view. When she was all settled, I immediately put my left index finger and thumb on her opening, rubbing and pinching it as her ass began to bounce on me. I put my right hand on her back to help her lean, and soon I was tweaking her and fucking her ass for the millions they were worth.

[Image: scarlett-johansson-sex-xxx-003.jpg]

With both of us close to cumming and with the party guests probably all gone, it was harder and less necessary to keep too quiet. Especially when I pinched her clit and she fit my entire shaft behind her.

"You're gonna make me cum....you're gonna make me cum...." Scarlett repeated. "You're gonna cum for me too...."

When she put her hands on my shoulders, thrust her hips back and forth and made her chest bounce one more time, I was inclined to believe her.

My mind was a blank to everything except my orgasm, and my hand furiously rubbing Scarlett off. In fact, rubbing her off was probably the only thing keeping my brain from short circuiting. But I stayed awake, and judging by how Scarlett squeezed the cum out of me even harder, it was paying off for her too.

I finally felt her go with a few seconds to spare on my own orgasm. I could only lean back, barely able to look at Scarlett as she threw her head back. Soon enough, it came down and so did her whole body as well.

Scarlett ultimately laid her body down against mine, as the both of us scrambled to reboot. When enough time had passed and I felt like I could speak English, I asked, "So.....Cobie wasn't lying, then?"

"She sure didn't tell the whole truth...." was all Scarlett had. In a way, that was fair, since I didn't fit in quite this much with Cobie or Yvonne. I supposed Scarlett inspired more out of me, given how.....inspirational she is. Even if that didn't seem fair compared to the others.

I suppose that should have made me feel somewhat guilty when I got dressed, parted with Scarlett, left Comic Con through the back – ha ha – and still wound up seeing Cobie walking across the street.

Then again, I wouldn't have been more....daring with Scarlett if Cobie hadn't set it up, which she really didn't have to. Even if she'd done it before – but she didn't have to pick me. Or like me enough to pass me on to Scarlett.

When she caught my eye, I tried my best to convey all that. But she was far more effortless in giving me a knowing nod, before looking away discreetly.

That served well enough as one last spine tingling moment from this tag team duo. They sure set the bar high enough for the next one.

As if, I thought. But dismissing seemingly impossible scenarios had worked well so far....

the end.
Like Reply
Could you use polls on another platform? It seems redundant at the top since people can't revote after one of their choices has already been written a story
Like Reply
Great writing though! Love this as one of the few foreign actress stories we have
Like Reply
4. Hollywood’s hot cougar – Salma hayek 

part 1

[Image: 53rAu2L.gif]

September 2013

I am a 24-year-old living in Hollywood, and I can afford to rent a $9,500 starter home in the Hollywood Hills. And if you didn't already envy and/or hate my guts enough, that home I wanted was being put up for rent by Salma Hayek.

If you can still stand to listen to me after hearing that, I'll go on for you.

I went up the hills to inquire about the house, figuring I'd be going over it with a realtor. Instead, Salma Hayek herself greeted me.

From what I gathered when I started listening, she was shooting a film right now and it gave her time to work out selling the house, while her husband was back in Paris. Therefore, she led me through her nearly 3,000 square feet of land, her four bedrooms, three bathrooms, her in ground pool and the clear view of the hills.

The view of her in a plain white dress was even clearer at times - even without a v-neck. And I read she had just turned 47 this month? I knew the newspapers and the Internet had to tell the truth once in a while, but that couldn't be one of those times. But if IMDb also agreed...

In any case, once I proved I could afford the place, I hoped that would get us closer to a deal. Yet Salma explained that she couldn't just hand it over to the first person who asked and had the money.

Part of me figured it was a ploy to nudge me into upping my offer - and I wondered if part of her figured I'd just do whatever she asked. Whether from my need for the house, or the ease she must have had in making men give in to her. What she asked me to give into next surprised me, however.

Since she would be doing afternoon shoots for the next several days, she offered to let me stay in the house, at least during the hours she worked.

I'd drive here every morning, take care of the place and prove I could do a good job, use the amenities and decide if I wanted to do so every day, and then head out soon after she came back. If I liked it and she saw I was a good caretaker, it would help my case and set the bar for other future candidates. She even said I could use her pool if I got too bored.

I had a job where I could take a few afternoons off for this test. And so, I spent my afternoon staying in and getting adjusted to Salma Hayek's home - my potential future home. If your jealousy is still under control, just hold on a little while longer.

[Image: 3ab6f13b4492693a647a76bfc1bf5508.jpg]

On the third afternoon, I made sure to bring my swimming trunks, a white shirt I didn't mind getting wet in, and goggles. I waited till mid-afternoon to make my way into the water, figuring I'd swim around, get out and get dry before Salma returned.

I didn't think I had enough fun to lose that much track of time - not until I saw Salma heading out back. "Oh, damn!" I said before I stopped myself. "Am I that late?"

"No, I'm that early," Salma explained. "We had to move a scene to tomorrow."

"Ah. Then I'll get out of your way," I offered, starting to swim my way to the steps.

"Nonsense. My schedule got cut short, I shouldn't make yours do the same," Salma figured. "I could stand to sit down myself." With that, she went to a chair near the side of the pool and laid down.

"Okay. I'll try to keep it down," I vowed.

Feeling a bit more self-conscious with company here, I didn't do much splashing around. Really, all I could do was go underwater, swim around and do laps, which I'd already been doing for a while. I tried not to notice that Salma might be watching, and after a while, I stopped looking over.

When I remembered to do it again, I saw that she was already gone. Perhaps it was a sign for me to get out and give her one less thing to keep an eye on.

Then she came back out and my eyes were glued to her - hopefully in appropriate places. Part of me didn't have that hope, though. Not with her now in a one piece, light black swimsuit that definitely had a v-neck - as strained as it was.

"It was getting too hot," I somehow heard her ironically say. "And you already had the right idea on how to cool off."

Her own idea to go into the pool was both right and potentially very wrong all at once. When she went underwater and then surged right back up, her face and upper body dripping and...glistening in the sunlight, it got more right and wrong than even I imagined.

I went to the other end of the pool to stop thinking about it, or at least to make sure she didn't see me...think about it. Yet even that didn't work.

"You know, if you're gonna live here, guests and famous neighbors are gonna want to visit. And even swim here. You'll have to be in the same end of the pool with them at some point," Salma pointed out. A lot of that was probably true - of course, I'd have to be on my best, non pervy behavior here to help make it true.

Gradually, I swam closer to Salma and let myself talk to her. Gradually, I started to swim around with her next to me. Gradually, I went underwater and did some maneuvers without checking her out, even when she went under as well. Gradually, time went by as smoothly as it did when I was all alone in here.

[Image: 2367736999921695681.jpg]

I wasn't too waterlogged to hear Salma's bits of gossip about the movie she was shooting - and I refrained from being too glad for her that it wasn't another Adam Sandler film. She presumably wasn't too waterlogged to hear more about my job and how it helped me afford a place like this.

Things were going so well, that even when it was time to come out and she came out of the pool, I remembered to breathe. Even with her naked upper back, the back of her long legs and her barely contained...almost Kim Kardashian level ass right in front of me. Seriously, only someone with her boobs wouldn't be famous for that ass alone.

Just a little while longer, and I could safely give that the thought it deserved at my own house. With that, I got out and made myself notice that there weren't any towels out here. "Is there any way to get towels without going in and getting the house wet?" I asked.

"Bringing towels out here before we got in. But none of us were that brilliant," Salma said. The most brilliant idea we had to make up for that was rushing inside into the nearest bathroom.

Once we got in, I found a few towels and handed one of them to Salma. I turned and took my wet shirt off, laid it onto the sink and started patting down my upper body. My plan was to pat down my lower body, tie it around my still wet trunks, rush to my room to get dry clothes, then change in another bathroom and take my leave.

"Don't worry, I'll be out of your wet hair in a minute," I assured Salma, without even looking to see her using her towel - or how she was using it.

"I'm sure you know I just turned 47," I heard her say. "If I was another year older, you would be exactly half my age," she did the math correctly. "Yet here you are, trying to rent my house and trying not to show me how hard you are. It is something."

I hissed to myself, yet she kept going before I said any actual words. "I've been famous for 20 years. With that and me looking like this, you think I don't know when people are hard near me? Come on, give me some credit!"

"Yeah, that makes sense," I had to credit her. Turning around, I prepared to tell her I'd go. But when I saw she wasn't scowling at me, I went quiet again.

"Even now, look at what I do to people like you," Salma commented. "Not all of you would be able to live here, though. Or take care of the house like you have. Or do more than enough laps to keep this up, apparently," she said while gesturing to my body.

Fuck me. Is that what she was thinking about me, while I was trying not to think that about her? I assumed since she was famous and married, she wouldn't be affected...like that by me. Even with all the laps I do.

"I put in a lot of years for this place. I need to leave it to someone capable. Who appreciates it and much more. No matter how...inexperienced he may look by comparison," Salma said, stretching an obvious metaphor more than enough already. Yet she ended it with, "But he's still more than eager to learn some old tricks."

I saw Salma's eyes go down - then we both noticed how eager to learn I got. However, her attempt at all too obvious subtlety kept me from being embarrassed - since she certainly wasn't.

I started looking up again, my eyes stopping for more than a second at her chest, which still looked kind of wet. As for any other parts...

[Image: original.gif]

By the time I got up to her face, it was right in front of mine. Her lips curled into a knowing smile, topped off by the seductive gaze of her impossibly deep, sultry brown eyes. It was just one of the reasons I didn't move when her lips slid against mine.

Her kiss was slow and deep enough for me to feel every inch of her full, luscious lips. I also registered feeling her hands rubbing up and down my chest. When my lips finally pressed back against hers, I tried to go as slow as her, so as not to ruin the mood.

As much as I might want to fondle and ravage her, this felt more soothing, yet just as hot. I trusted her and her experience to know how to handle this. After all, this was still her house, and I still had to be a hospitable guest.

continue...
Like Reply
part 2 

[Image: 442-450.jpg]

So I slowly followed along as Salma deeply, steamily kissed me with such gentle, seductive movements. I heard her moan enticingly against my mouth, and felt her hands go down to my stomach. She broke off and said, "Touch me," in such an erotic tone before she went back to kissing me.

Now feeling the weight of what I was about to do, I carefully moved towards feeling the weight of Salma's...weighty body parts. First I put my right hand around her waist, feeling the smooth, exposed skin of her back. Then my left hand went on the other side of her waist, tentatively going up.

Salma broke off of me, long enough to lower the straps of her swimsuit. She went back to kissing me instead of taking her cups down - as if they were containing much of her breasts already. With a deep exhale that probably went into Salma's mouth, I placed my left hand at the bottom of her covered chest.

As Salma put a hand on the back of my head, she inserted her tongue into my mouth and let her hand drift to the top of my boxers. In response, I took the top of her swimsuit down and let my other hand rest on the top of the lower half of her suit - right above her ass.

Though I couldn't see her breasts, with my eyes closed and her body pushing against mine, I started to feel them. It was still more than enough. So was letting my hand drift down behind her. And so was her reaching into my wet swim trunks.

[Image: 1535911661-tyyyy.jpg]

Once she got my erection out, she pulled back to see it. This finally let me catch my breath and get a look at her naked, ample chest. But when she looked back up and lowered the rest of her swimsuit down, her ample hips, trimmed slit and the knowledge that her ample backside was now naked took my attention.

Salma's next attention grabbing move was to grab my cock as she kissed me deeper. My response was to put my left hand right on her incredible chest, and my right square on her equally smooth, round, supple behind. I'd never felt so many full, round, sinfully sexy surfaces that put surfaces half as old to so much shame.

It was all too much. Salma's pouty lips and silky tongue darting in my mouth, her quick hand stroking my cock, her legendary breasts in my own hand and her gravity defying ass in my other one. No one could handle all this for too long.

And I proved it by starting to give in right into Salma's hand.

She broke the kiss in time for us both to see me shoot streams of cum onto Salma's stomach. It was uncontrollable, and my own movements made me shoot lower onto Salma's leg before long. But otherwise, our feet kept us staying put as I finished cumming all over Salma way too soon.

As my cock died down, the rest of me froze in place. Salma didn't move much herself, even to clean all the cum dripping down her stomach and leg. It was a wonder I didn't get any on the floor. But that would have been the least of my concerns.

[Image: Salma-Hayek.jpg]

Maybe kissing her and feeling her greatest body parts were too much to ask for. Maybe that was all I could get, and it was already more than enough to be grateful for. Even if I embarrassed myself enough to cost me the actual house. I already couldn't last long enough to even start trying to please her, so that was out too.

I let out a deep breath, wondering if I should even try to say something before I left. Yet again, however, Salma was ahead of me.

"I figured I needed a shower anyway," she said, lighter than I expected. But expecting the unexpected was probably more fitting here. "And since you made this mess, you should help clean it up. That's what any responsible home owner should do."

Salma turned around, giving me my first actual look at her apple shaped ass - when it couldn't affect me in the slightest. Not for maybe another few minutes, anyway. Yet it seemed I'd be busy passing the time until then.

She turned the shower on and climbed in, without even bothering to wipe my cum off. Figuring out why, I got inside with her and looked around for soap and a sponge. When I found them, I let Salma back off and lean against the wall as I went down to my knees.

The shower water had already gotten much of my cum off her body. Nevertheless, I put the soap against her stomach and leg, rubbing them as carefully as possible. I admired the suds now on her body, then put the soap and sponge under the shower and rubbed them together.

Soon after, I rubbed the sponge all over Salma's stomach, waist and legs, getting them covered in soap. I them rubbed it into her body with my own bare hands, feeling her get clean and feeling so much more than that. At that point, I remembered there was another thing I owed her.

My soapy hands rubbed and scrubbed Salma's stomach, legs and all of her very well-defined curves, while my head had another destination. I put it between her legs, then stuck my tongue out to clean her off another way.

She was already wet in more than one way before entering the shower indeed. This time, I was in a position to do something about it. In my kneeling position, my tongue circled her pussy and dipped inside, before my mouth began suckling on it.

[Image: PeFG.gif]

Salma moaned, which sounded even hotter when it wasn't muffled against my mouth. I reached up to soap up both her breasts, yet this time the feel of them didn't make me cum. I would probably start stirring myself any moment, but Salma would be on her way before then - hopefully.

My hope grew when Salma grabbed the back of my head and pushed her hips against my face. My hands then went down to her ass and held on, scrubbing and caressing every considerable inch of her backside, while I licked out every inch of her pussy.

"Mmm...that's a way to clean and make a mess," Salma commented. "This is as good a place as any to make one...I want to make one all over your face and clean it off myself...now fuck me with your tongue and get it wet too..."

Those words spoken in that voice were more than encouraging enough. For an added bonus, I wrangled the soap out of the sponge, got it filled with water, and scrubbed it on Salma's upper body to watch the water drip down.

"Yes...this is how wet I was under the suit, swimming with you. In more ways than one," Salma groaned. "This is what you were thinking about there, wasn't it?"

"No sane man wouldn't. No other kind of man wouldn't," I was carried away enough to say while eating her out and ogling her other wet, dripping parts.

"You are wise beyond your years...oh, so's that fucking mouth of yours," Salma praised. "I want a mouth like that to make me cum hard again..."

Determined to help my host, I grabbed onto her ass and squeezed for dear life as my tongue buried itself in her. I then did the same with her breasts as I suckled on her pussy, then ran my hands all over her waist and its hourglass shape. Salma leaned back and moaned, trying to fuck herself against my face to push her overboard.

Instead of doing it with my mouth, however, I took my mouth away and rubbed her slender legs with the sponge. As I watched the water run down and scrubbed it in, my right hand and its fingers started working above and between her legs. Two of them got into her while I kissed up and down her thigh and pumped my left hand below her knee.

"Oh...fucking diablo," Salma praised/cursed me in her native language. The devil then went on to finger her with his left hand, while kissing and scrubbing her right leg. When she was nice and clean there, I leaned back and put both hands between her clean legs, making the space between them ready to feel much less clean.

"Oh, you make me cum...I don't care if it's on your hands now!" Salma got out. But I was thankful for the reminder.

After a few more hard finger thrusts, I put my face back on her pussy and let my tongue finish the thrusting. Before long, Salma's moans echoed loud enough in the shower to tell me I was almost done.

When I was, I received a potent amount of cum and juices on my mouth for my trouble. Salma had gotten considerably cleaner than me everywhere else, so this was just one more way for me to get dirtier.

Once she was done, I started licking up her remains off my mouth, but not completely. At that point, I really did need to stand up and stop leaning on my knees anyway. I got myself up and managed not to slip on the shower floor, and was promptly met by Salma's lips and tongue cleaning me off themselves.

After they did a thorough enough job, Salma got past me and turning the shower and bath off. As the water below us went down the drain, I finally got a chance to actually look at Salma. She was dripping wet, as she had been for some time - but this time I could see it while she was naked. And this time I had enough time to properly stare at her naked.

[Image: salma-hayek-naked2.jpg]

Her mostly naked body had been immortalized almost 20 years ago, by every available pair of male eyes who saw From Dusk Till Dawn. While parts of that form looked fuller in front of me now than they did on screen 18 years ago, all of it was just as seductive and unreasonably beautiful. And the parts that weren't covered up now...even imagining them uncovered 18 years ago didn't do it justice.

Praising it in words would have likely been condescending. That was not the proper way to worship Salma. A better way was to walk forward and initiate kissing her, placing my hands on her body and letting them roam gently and passionately. The example carried over to both our lips as well.

continue....
Like Reply
part 3 

[Image: top-salma-hayek-nude-naked-boobs-pussy-s...ics-11.jpg]

We did have to get out of the shower, though, and we had to dry ourselves off once again. This time, we used the towels on each, and not entirely just to clean the other. In fact, we still weren't completely dry when Salma said, "We've done all we can do in here."

Salma wrapped her towel around her body, then walked out of the bathroom. I wrapped my towel around my waist, not even trying to hide what was growing once again behind it. She didn't turn around to see, however, as I just followed her lead into one of her bedrooms.

After I found her standing next to the bed, she smiled again - her steamy lips and sultry eyes only making it harder for me to contain my bulge. I gave up when she unwrapped herself and dropped her towel. Yet I didn't give myself time to take my own towel off, as I went over to take her back in my arms.

I had already started kissing and playing with her breasts when she dropped herself onto the bed, taking me with her. She went into the middle of the bed and laid down in the spread eagle position, waiting for me.

I rewarded her wait by crawling to her, determined to kiss everything I hadn't kissed in the shower. My tongue started underneath her bellybutton and slowly went up from there, while my hands rested on her waist and then below her tits. Cupping them, I went over and finally began kissing and tasting them.

Burying my face in those bountiful breasts wasn't enough for me. It could have taken me hours to kiss and lick every inch of those full mounds, and the silky caramel skin covering them. I would have gladly taken such a long shift, though - and she sounded like she didn't mind the fruits of my labor.

I massaged underneath her tits and rubbed them together while kissing and teasing her nipples. After a few minutes of that, I pressed them together and licked up and down her mountainous cleavage. I even tried opening my mouth and taking as much of her right breast in as possible, which still probably didn't look like much.

Whatever other tricks I might have considered, I didn't do it fast enough. Not after Salma rolled me onto my back and settled on top of me. "It's my turn now," so she said.

As she did with my lips, Salma kissed my upper body slowly and hotly. Her gorgeous chocolate eyes darted between my face and the parts of my chest she was nipping and kissing. She took her time tracing her tongue and lips over my abs, sitting her breasts just above my erect cock.

When she got there, she took my staff into her hand and swirled her tongue over my head. Her lips then covered it and gradually sucked it down, while her free hand took my balls and rubbed them against her chest. I hissed deeply and started to worry about my longevity again.

No. I couldn't let that happen again. I wouldn't get another chance - and if I did, it'd probably be out of mere pity. That was no way to end something like this. Not with the way she was sucking my head, sliding her tongue under it, bringing those lips down deeper, humming on me as she took more of me in...

[Image: Salma-Hayek-Blow-Job.jpg]

Okay, there might be a downside to that. Only one.

But that too was forgotten when she lifted her breasts up to cover my cock. When all that plump, soft, rounded, tanned mass smothered it like a pillow, then glided up and down over it. And then when her tongue and lips managed to reach my head when it poked out...

There was no point denying the inevitable. I could hold it off as long as possible, which wasn't long at all, but it was going to happen. Unless Salma came off me now, but she didn't look set on going that far.

"People like you are supposed to recover faster. You did in my day," Salma spoke when she took her lips off me. "Don't try too hard not to cum. Save that energy for getting back up again. You'll need it...hell, if you think you need it now..."

That kind of advice, and all its implications, kept me up a few extra moments. But when that wasn't enough, and when Salma rubbed her supple tits against one another with my cock still between then, there was no more wiggle room.

Salma wrapped her lips around my head as it began to explode, then took her breasts off me. She popped off and then took me down deeper into her mouth, all while I filled it up more and more. Not a drop went out, even with so much coming out of me.

[Image: 2949120-1-o.jpg]

For the second time, I was drained a lot quicker than I should have been, although we both got more out of it first. I laid back and tried to clear my head, but then felt a weight on my chest. It was clear where it came from before I even looked up.

"You really should have more stamina than me," Salma stated. Yet it didn't stop her from straddling my chest, then sliding her hips up until her pussy met my mouth.

She put her hands against the wall, leaning on it as I began using my tongue on her again. As in the shower, I circled around her pussy until I swirled it inside her, then started nibbling and sucking her clit. Salma purred encouragingly, thrusting her hips onto me as my tongue met them.

My hands got in the mix, with my left joining my mouth and rubbing her along, all as my right slowly went down her back. It reached her ass by the time my left index finger started fucking her, while I licked alongside it.

Salma took her hands off the wall and urged, "Hold my tits again." I reached up to do that and stepped up my tongue work at the same time. As I burrowed deeper into her, she cried, "Oh, yes...oh, it feels so fucking good...how about you?"

"This speaks for itself," I said, squeezing her breasts and sucking on her as deeply as possible.

"Oh, fuck, yeah...oh, it's still not enough..." Salma finished anyway. "I gotta make sure you can still give me enough..." This was all the warning I had before she turned herself again, hovered her ass over my face and put her face over my still recovering cock.

Between her ass bent over against my face, and her mouth back on my cock, perhaps Salma did have a point about my stamina. It would still take a while for her to get me hard again, so I had time to get her on the brink again.

I started by lying both hands on her glorious ass and licking away at her. After merely pushing her cheeks up and jiggling them, however, I had to taste them. So I nibbled at her ample regions and smooth, tanned skin, while letting my left thumb work her further below.

Salma was turned on enough to moan on my cock as she sucked it back to life. In return, it made me go faster in kissing and thumb fucking her back ends. But my mouth returned to her pussy before long, wiggling into her even faster.

continue....
Like Reply
part 4 (last part)

[Image: comics-salma-hayek-2.jpg]

"Fuck me...fuck me both ways," Salma urged. My tongue thrust back and forth into her, in tandem with my revised cock pumping her mouth. Salma took my erection in deeper and pushed her pussy deeper onto my mouth, leaving me to just hold onto her hips in the meantime.

"Little more...little more..." Salma groaned, batting her tongue all over my head. I groaned on her and made my tongue go even faster on her pussy. Hers was building me up yet again for a third and probably last round, so I hoped I was somewhat close to ending her second.

"Yes, yes...all right, that's it! I want this in me now..." Salma groaned right onto my cock head. Before I knew it, she took herself off my face and crawled up, not stopping until she settled over my cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

Not seeing her tits or face in the last position was a necessary evil. Not seeing them was also necessary as I saw her ass settle over my groin, captivating my view as she took my cock in for the first time. It seemed like a worthy sacrifice at the moment.

I couldn't see her tits bounce as she began to ride me. I couldn't see her face and eyes to go along with hearing her aroused, sexy voice as she brought herself closer. Her tightening pussy and her bouncing behind did help, though.

I didn't feel comfortable just lying on my back for long, however. When I just had to do more, I sat up and wrapped my arms around Salma's waist, keeping her on my lap as I fucked her deeper. I rested my chin on her shoulder and looked down at her jiggling breasts and filled pussy, giving me the roadmap to rub them both.

[Image: 1535911661-tyyyy.jpg]

Holding onto her chest and rubbing her pussy for dear life, I held on tight as Salma's voice got higher and she let herself go. She let out an extended moan as her second extended orgasm covered my cock, while I kept holding her against me.

Salma caught her breath and lifted her hips off my wet cock, reaching down to stroke it. When she was done, she got her hips back up and sank back on me, while putting her wet hand between our faces. She licked the residue off her hand, leaving me to follow as our hips pressed together again.

Our lips came back together soon afterward, but I knew we couldn't sustain this position much longer. After we broke apart, I slipped out of her and had her lay back down on the bed. I settled on top of her and put myself back in without delay.

I was the one setting the slow pace this time, fucking her gently as she tried to build herself back up. I used my lips leisurely now, gliding them over her smooth neck and nipping at her still taut flesh. Salma groaned softly while my left hand went onto her breast and my right went into her brunette hair, cradling the back of her head.

My lips went up to her face, kissing all over the right side of it. My hips started going a little faster by the time I hovered over her face, getting lost anew in her eyes and lips. "Oh God..." I let out right as Salma let her hands go down my back.

That little movement, not to mention the little squeeze she gave my ass, was enough to make me feel like my control was unraveling. As she kissed me deep, gently and oh so seductively, it felt like I was right back where I started. Not that it was the worst place to be.

There was the added bonus of me fucking her and lying on top of her. The one where her breasts were under me and pushing against my chest helped too. So did her very wet pussy pumping my cock along.

If that wasn't enough, Salma broke our kisses and just kept moaning. When that wasn't enough either, she repeated in increasingly sultry tones, "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..." That made me go faster and it made her repeat, "Cum for me again...cum inside me...cum inside me..."

I chose to assume she thought that through, then chose to fuck her deeper and kiss the top of her breasts. I laid my face between her tits as she gasped, "Yes...it's so good on your big cock..."

She used an old maneuver and rolled me over onto my back, settling on top of me. However, she merely laid there and rode her hips on me, running her lips over my neck this time. When she finished, I grabbed her tits and pushed them up into my face, rubbing them all over my cheeks and mouths as she rode me harder.

[Image: salma-hayek-naked-fakes.jpg]

"Oh, I gotta taste every inch while I can..." I groaned, gliding her left nipple over my mouth.

"Maybe tonight," Salma got out. "There's...a lot more bedrooms and bathrooms...we gotta test every one to make sure...fuck, you get it!"

So it wouldn't end here. I needed to 'test myself' in those other rooms before she could let me take over the house. Then she could leave...the house for good and let go of it before settling back in Paris, and feel certain she'd leave this place in the right hands. The right, busy, orgasm inducing hands.

All these years had made her wise with age. It wasn't just...certain other parts of her that got bigger, sexier and better with age. And there was still time to get to know all of them even better.

I did so with Salma's tits by burying my face and hands back into them as I fucked her harder. With her ass, I later laid my hands back on it and helped push it down deeper onto me. They soon went down to her pussy and rubbed it hard on each side, all while fucking it right in the center.

"More..." Salma actually said, her appetite seemingly insatiable. Perhaps she thought I was young and eager enough to keep up with her - whether she was starved for such attention or not. Yet even if I was that good, Salma still made me pale in comparison.

She sat all the way up, leaving her pussy even more wide open for me. With my fingers playing with her parted lips, my cock unstoppable inside of her and her lush curves and tits wiggling all around, my youthful stamina was at its boiling point. This time for good, at least for tonight.

So I savored Salma's body riding me a few extra seconds more, before fingering and fucking her to the finish. I let my fingers go up right before then, grabbing her tits and holding them in place as I came up to suck them.

[Image: Salma-Hayek-Fakes.jpg]

I made sure her nipple was deep in my mouth as she came over my cock yet again. Salma's mouth was free to yell, "Oh, fuck me, just a little more..."

That little more included sitting up, having her ride out her orgasm on my lap, and putting my hands on her ass and left tit while I sucked her right one. That symmetry made it all the more easier for me to cum one final time, only deep inside her now.

I had to release my mouth from her tit before I bit on it, so I rode out my orgasm by resting my head on her neck. The release still overwhelmed me enough to make me fall back on the bed, taking Salma down with me. We just rested and lightly groaned as I finished and our cum mixed together.

Even with no cum left in my body to speak of, I still absent mindedly kissed her neck and savored the feel and taste of her. For Salma's part, she put her face over mine, studied it and softly said, "Good boy," before another short series of kisses.

She rested against me and I held her body against me, not entirely confident I wouldn't get hard again soon after all. If I took a nap now, I'd probably be raring to go right when I woke up. Apparently, unlike my last few nights here, I wouldn't end it going back to my real home.

Or rather, my soon to be old home, I may feel confident enough to say soon. Especially after I...christen the rest of my soon to be new home with the old owner. An old owner who happened to be the sexiest cougar in Hollywood - and would probably give the ones in Paris a run for their money too.

the end.
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
5. AFTER DINNER TREAT (Margot Robbie)

[Image: 006075085b2c5d1f126c00d1f9e4c5a4.jpg]

part 1

When I was sitting in Margot Robbie's living room, waiting for her to come right back like she promised, I didn't expect her to walk back in without any clothes on. Maybe I should have.

Given how flirty we were over dinner, how she gave me these little looks and smirks that made me melt - ironic, given how parts of me did the opposite of melting - how romantic the mood had been and how she took me back to her LA home in the first place, I should have expected something like this.

I expected something when she said she'd be back with an "after dinner treat." But not this. Maybe I was thrown off by wondering why she didn't just say dessert.

I suppose I figured since she already emerged naked for a salivating man in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' she wouldn't want to repeat that move. But in that case, she actually did wear stockings and heels and nothing else in that particular moment, and she didn't come down a flight of stairs. In this case, she came down the steps wearing nothing.

[Image: C821C42.gif]

So there is some originality left in people associated with Hollywood. Maybe since she's just started to break out in Hollywood and she's actually Australian, she hasn't felt the need to coast yet. Another reason why I'm here at just the right time.

At this particular time, I get onto my feet and feel ready to take Margot off of hers. But when I rush over to her, she puts her hand up to stop me right in front of her.

I'm a little confused and still all too close to bursting - yet she then gives one of her sexy smirk and raises up her sultry, piercing blue eyes, and I want to fall at her feet. Or at the least, just do whatever she says. So with that, she tells me to follow her and I obey without question.

I follow her up the stairs, trailing behind her naked, peachy behind and long, bare back and legs. She doesn't look back, so if she feels me ogling her, she doesn't mind or doesn't comment. Either way, I keep following her in about a half trance, until she leads me into her bedroom.

When she gets to the bed, she sits down on the edge and has me stand in front of her. After pointing out how overdressed I am, I make sure to quickly correct her. She doesn't stop me from taking off my suit, tie, shirt, shoes and pants, but stops me when I'm left in nothing but my boxers.

[Image: 72926b0d01845485857323ded117267b-md.jpg]

Although they are hiding my privates, they aren't really hiding what they look like at this point. The bulge is all too clear to Margot - clear enough for her to lean forward and kiss the engorged shape. Before I am inspired enough to expose it, however, she reaches her arm up to my neck and makes me bend down - so that she can kiss something else of mine.

Not long after our lips met, Margot finished pulling me into her bed. I actually recovered enough to roll onto my back, leaving her on top of me. Now I had more than enough room to actually touch her, instead of just imagining it all night and trying to hide the evidence.

Margot just kept kissing me and sliding her tongue in and out of my mouth, while my hands slowly slid down her back despite my impatience. It was worth it when I finally reached her ass, then started to creep down lower.

I assumed that in her state and with her eager tongue work, I could be just as eager with my fingers. I dated to find out when my right index finger brushed her lower lips. When her upper lips parted from mine, I thought for a moment I misread things - although this would be the misreading of all time.

Fortunately, Margot showed me she merely broke away so she could kiss me lower. Her facial lips trailed down my neck, while I started teasing the outside of her pussy lips. However, the lower she got down my upper body, the harder it was for me to hold onto her lower one.

When I had to remove my hands from her ass and pussy, I was about to make a note of it. But then Margot kissed my left nipple and looked right at me as she did it. Without needing a word or a note, she hypnotized me into silence again.

If she wanted to kiss me instead of letting me finger her, I suppose I couldn't stop her. The notion that I could became even more foolish when she kissed across my chest and soon reached my right nipple. From then on, I was helpless - and hardly willing to mind.

[Image: 5b6b99075b71d999b1fc500c582750ed.png]

Margot's lips dragged down my chest, all as she smiled against my body and took my breath away with her seductive, hungry eyes. She briefly broke from my gaze as she reached my abs, then looked back up as her tongue slid down between them. She then pecked and brushed her lips against each ab, her blonde hair brushing against my stomach for good measure.

Her next move was to slowly slide her tongue up between my abs, then deeply kiss back down as her hands rested on my sides. All the while, her chest was resting on top of my boxers, and the rather unstable package still hidden underneath.

At the rate Margot was going, it would go off before she even got down there - and I started to wonder if that's what she wanted. She was getting closer and closer to success, if that was it.

My breath stayed in my throat as Margot's lips went closer to the top of my boxers. Her hands reached my hips, grabbing the sides of my boxers but not pulling them down. As it turned out, she would use her teeth to grasp the top of my undergarment, pulling it down just by an inch or two before I finally let out a series of comical exhales.

Without a comment or joke, thankfully, Margot took mercy and pulled the front of my boxers down with her hands. At last, my throbbing cock was out in the air and ready for her - regardless of how long or short it would be.

[Image: preview-720p-mp4-1.jpg]

And yet Margot didn't make a move for it. At first it was relieving, since it bought me more time, but then it became more unbearable. She just started at it, as intensely as she stared at me for much of the night, which hardly kept me under control.

Before I could say anything, Margot stopped me yet again - this time by putting her tongue on the bottom of my shaft. She slowly licked up, like she did on my stomach, but stopped right below my head. She then took her tongue off, moved to her left and licked the left side of my cock the same way, followed by my right - stopping below the head each time.

I was close to babbling by then, and maybe a few babbles got out when she blew her breath over my wet, tortured shaft. But blowing me with air remained all the blowing she was doing to me.

[Image: margot-robbie-blowjob-ass-sex-001.jpg]

She did grab the bottom of my cock with her right hand, but her mouth stayed back. When she brought it closer, her tongue teased my underside, yet her lips still stayed away. She then put her lips directly above my head, but still didn't slip it between them.

Finally her mouth opened wide and took my head in - but her lips didn't close around it. It stayed open and was directly breathing on me, not very far down my shaft. When her tongue went onto my slit, however, I could see and feel why.

She still wasn't suckling me, as she just tongued me and otherwise left her mouth open. When she came off, her head stayed above my shaft, as her free hand reached for mine. With the little brain power I had left, I brought my right hand to her face, as she intended for me to cup her cheek and her gorgeous face - the kind of touch she was still holding back from on me.

However, as my hand rested on her cheek and started to inch towards her hair, Margot finally brought her lips right onto the tip of my head. She gave it a brief kiss, and I didn't know why I didn't cum right there. Yet I was still throbbing, even as I felt her smile against my head, let my hand feel her dove-like skin and soft blond hair, and then felt her kiss and lightly hum on my tip again.

"Okay, I'm gonna have to cum," I gasped out, surprised I was talking instead of cumming right there.

[Image: z4w9a0sv2lcv.jpg]

"Don't hold back," Margot told me, without a shred of irony. And then she set the example.

After all the teasing and slow techniques, Margot finally took me right down her throat and started sucking and swallowing. I couldn't hold back thrusting my hips up, especially with my hand in her hair by then. But she just sucked harder when I did.

I could do nothing except exactly what she said - not to hold back. I took that to mean fucking her mouth - which I only did for about four thrusts until I exploded like a volcano.

Margot merely sucked and swallowed deeper, letting my cum go right down her throat. Apparently I wasn't the only one who was done holding back. She kept her mouth and throat on my erupting cock, not taking a breath although it felt like I would never stop.

continue....
Like Reply
part 2

[Image: preview-720p-mp4.jpg]

She'd built me up so much already, in here and even before she took her clothes off, I was probably having the longest orgasm of my life. Yet she didn't let any of the evidence spill out of her mouth. As the last spurt came out, she finally came off me and let herself breathe clean air again.

I needed a little longer to breathe normally again myself. In the meantime, Margot recovered enough to crawl back up my body, lying right on top of me. Despite everything of mine that she swallowed, she soon kissed me and let me taste some of my own remains.

She did all that for me and she was still revved up enough to kiss me. Revved up, filled with so much of my cum trailing down her throat - and still pent up with her own, most likely. She didn't give me much of a chance to get it out of her first, as she was so...thorough on me first.

Logically, that insane orgasm should have drained me for a good long while. But thinking about everything she did, everything she was still doing and everything I owed her in return...it made me less eager to take a rest.

And it made me less eager to be such a tease on her right back. As incredible as the end result of that slow burn was...she deserved more instant gratification. We were both probably owed that much. Her most of all.

For this round, I flipped her onto her back, taking her by brief surprise. That knowing, confidence glare and smirk that wrapped me around her finger was gone, as much as I melted from it. But as I let my mouth go to work on her perky chest, I didn't look up to see what had replaced it - yet it all sounded encouraging.

After nibbling and batting her nipple around with my tongue, I did look up to see Margot as she began to gasp. I kept my eye on her as my mouth went to her right breast and my left hand went down to her pussy, picking up where I merely began before.

I wasted no time getting a finger in there, wiggling it and circling it all around inside her. I saw Margot close her eyes and slowly hiss, then heard her moan louder as I drove in deeper and sucked her breast hard at the same time. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked down, her gaze turning erotic all over again.

As that built up and as I teased my thumb over her pussy, I opened my mouth and covered it over her areola. My tongue glided over her nipple just like hers had glided on my cockhead, whether she got the connection or not. Either way, she arched her chest up for a while, then focused more on driving her hips back against my fingers.

I went down to lick and nibble underneath her breast, while her pussy worked itself on my fingers. They got faster and she got more vocal, eventually moaning "Fuck me," - which sounded an extra bit hotter in her normal Australian accent than it probably would have in a fake Brooklyn one. Right timing yet again.

It was also enough to tell me that it was time to move down lower. I couldn't fuck her the way she probably wished yet, but I could use other tools than my fingers.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Taking my body down, I removed my fingers between Margot's legs and put my head in their place. I could have slowly worked her up and tormented her like she did, and it might have served her right. Then again, it hardly seemed like a fair way to thank her for all that sweet torment...

Besides, I hardly had the patience she did. And she'd used about enough of it. As I thought earlier, this was the time for instant gratification. So I used that as an excuse to dive completely in.

My tongue immediately dove into Margot's opening, triggering a loud gasp from up above. "Oh, fuck...oh, I see..." I heard Margot say in words, before she started communicating in moans and hisses again.

Those got more frequent when I let my left hand rub her thigh and brush her lips. Ultimately, I let my tongue go deeper into her and wiggle around, then quickly pulled it out and shoved a finger back in before she could recover.

At that, I watched her throw her head back on her pillow and curse as I resumed finger fucking her, then bent down to lick beside her pussy at the same time. When I added another finger, her hips grinded against me once again. It only took that much to make me hungry once more.

I removed my fingers and put both my hands on her hips, holding her down as I buried my face on her. I ate her and licked her without any abandon, moaning against her and holding on tight to her hips, then her ass when she raised it up. But while my hands roamed, my face never came off her groin.

[Image: preview-720p-mp4-2.jpg]

The soothing, somewhat high pitched words of Margot served as my soundtrack. She started off with, "Oh God...oh, you dirty fucker..." then shortened it to, "Oh, God, fuck..." She stuck to a few more chants of "Fuck me," afterwards, before limiting herself to a series of moans.

She spoke again by warning, "Oh, baby, I want to cum...I want to cum...I need to cum so bad...I almost made myself cum in the bathroom before dinner...I was saving it for this..."

In that case, then...

I figured that deserved an extra hard suckle on her clit, then on each of her pussy lips. She then loudly amended her earlier warning by saying, "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum..." It was a one-word change, but it was more than enough.

Still, I had to be sure. By rubbing my mouth and face on her, groaning hard against her and then rapidly tongue fucking her, I got closer to certainty. Then when I put my left hand back on her, licked the right of her pussy, and looked up to see Margot rubbing her own nipples, I was just about sure.

But I got her to take her hand off her right breast, so I could pinch that nipple myself. After that, Margot was ready to come through on her word.

[Image: 154-450.gif]

I was probably less precise in swallowing and licking her release up as she was on me. Nevertheless, I let it wash over my mouth, tongue and anywhere else it managed to land on. When it was all over, I lifted my head up at last, watching Margot quiet down and get her composure back.

I got myself out from between her legs to give her room, sitting up on my knees. In that position, Margot could see that my hard on was coming back, and it was easier for me to notice now too. But for the next minute, we kept those thoughts to ourselves.

"There is something to be said about going right in," Margot commented. "I didn't really do that earlier." She looked down at herself, then down at me, then right at me and concluded, "I suppose I have some time to make up for that now."

She had me there about having time. I couldn't just ram myself into her right after that orgasm. Not into that hole, anyway.

I got myself to sit back against the bedroom wall, giving Margot more room to get into position lying in front of me. For the second time, her head was coming right up to my little one - but this time, there was no hesitation or teasing.

[Image: margot-robbie-naked-blowjob-sex-001.jpg]

She didn't really get a chance to suck and blow me before, but now she was taking me in and taking her time. She slowly bobbled up and down and let her tongue slide up and down my shaft, then actually suckled on my head. Along the way, her right hand went on my shaft and stroked what she wasn't sucking.

Since I'd already gone off, I hadn't been pent up enough to be truly on edge right now. Margot was sucking me off expertly, but not enough to get me on the brink. When she came off and licked down my shaft, it was at a regular speed, as it was when she licked back up and kissed my underside.

Margot went on to kiss the top of my head, almost like she was slowly making out with it. When she finished, I felt myself getting particularly hot and bothered again. She smirked in response, which only made me hotter.

continue...
Like Reply
part 3 (last part)

[Image: giphy.gif]

"That's good enough. Now you can really fuck me," Margot promised. But instead of sitting up so I could, she plunged her head back down on me and bobbled faster, like before. This made her instructions a little clearer.

I carefully thrust myself up, not feeling as overwhelmed as I did the last time I fucked her this way. I could afford to do it slower and longer, which I started doing as best I could. Margot sucked on me and worked her tongue all over my shaft in the process, then came off and stroked me so I didn't have to stop pumping.

When she was ready again, she dropped back down and took my cock in, largely letting me drive it in deeper. My right hand returned to the back of her head, trying to stroke her hair more than push her head down into my lap. But as my hips went faster and her mouth and tongue took more of me in, I did wind up pushing her down a little.

Once I was mostly in, I tried to just hold her head with both hands. My fingers went into her hair while my thumbs tried to rub her cheeks, all as I tried to fuck her mouth just right. Margot came off and caught her breath, but quickly stuck her tongue out and batted my head around, then licked her lips and kissed it with a hum.

"Fuck me," Margot repeated. With that, the restraint I'd briefly had was gone all over again.

I fucked her mouth as fast and hard as I did right before I came. Now I could go a lot more than four thrusts, although it might not be by as much as I originally hoped. But I was still holding on by the time I lost count, despite the overwhelming feeling of her mouth and the overwhelming sight of her bobbling head.

Yet while my self-control was almost non-existent now, Margot had enough of her own to get off me. I even thrusted into nothing a few times before I really noticed.

"Keep it up just like that," Margot breathed out, although I didn't see how right now. That confusion was all she needed to get me to move away from the wall, so I could lie down on my back. At that moment, she pinned me down and picked her hips up until she was hovering over my once more aching cock.

As her words and plan became clear, Margot sunk herself onto my shaft. It didn't take long for her to completely come down and envelop me. By then, I was indeed ready to start fucking again, right as I left off - only in a different hole.

Yet despite my passion, it still didn't match up to Margot's.

[Image: margot-robbie-wet-handjob-sex-001.jpg]

She pinned my wrists down to the bed, leaning on me and slamming her hips up and down. I still fucked her hard and fast, but no more than she was doing to me. Eventually, I had to slow down and let her take more control, which she already had in spades. She let me have control while fucking her mouth, but this appeared to be the trade-off.

I let my hips slow down, while Margot was another matter. Yet she did let my wrists go and sit back up, leaving me to just watch her ride me. I was getting my strength back up as I watched her breasts bounce and her hips move all over the place, though.

As such, when Margot slowed down, I was ready to give her a hard series of thrusts right back. In addition, I grabbed onto her tits and put her nipples between my fingers, giving them each a squeeze. When I had to slow my hips down, I let my hands go down to her pussy and rub above it, hoping it balanced things out.

Once my fingers brushed the outside of her parted lips, Margot hissed and tightened on me. She finally slowed herself down, which seemed to make it my turn for a move. I took advantage by reaching my hands around to her ass, jiggling it as I drove deeper into her resting crotch.

The rest of Margot was still sitting up, yet that soon changed too. She went down and put her hands next to each side of my head, now leaning on all fours above me. Nevertheless, I was still inside of her, and now her tits were hovering over my head.

Getting the idea, I kept my hands on her ass while I fucked her and sucked on her at the same time. Margot groaned as I felt her rotating her hips again, while staying on all fours and keeping her breasts in range. I quickly went back and forth on each breast, until Margot gave out and just laid down on top of me.

[Image: lusciousnet-lusciousnet-a-hot-margot-rob...-640x0.jpg]

I quickly put my arms around her waist, keeping her in position as she rested. Her head was on my left shoulder, so I lifted my lips up to her ear. I tried to kiss her earlobe while also enjoying the feel of her hair on my face, before I looked over to see her ass start to arch up.

She was getting her second wind back, squeezing my cock and riding it anew. But she kept resting the rest of her body on me, so I rubbed it up and down while she just moved her hips and ass. I breathed into her ear, hoping it would get her hotter somehow, as I knew it would if she did it on my ear. Or maybe that was too much of a double standard.

However, as her hips went faster and she sounded huskier, it felt like something was working. The feeling went up as she started kissing my own face and ear, then lifted hers up above me.

With Margot's breathtaking eyes, face, hair and mouth filling my entire vision, and her tightening pussy and hips overwhelming the rest of my senses, I knew she was in control again. Nevertheless, I let my hands go back down to her ass, holding on while I left my fingers brush the back of her pussy for extra help.

[Image: 65c079afe16760d74673a87157e31771.gif]

Yet with my hips going forward again and Margot breathing harder on me, it felt like that was more helpful. But any extra help she could get...

She got even more helpful by gasping, "Come on, you can fill me up...I'm ready. Fill me up again...shoot all your cum deep and hard down another hole...make me taste it in the back of my throat again..."

I knew that was probably impossible, but it did make me fuck her harder in case it wasn't. So the end justified the means. Speaking of end, hers was grinding down on me and bringing another end even closer. I let my finger rub her faster to be extra sure, though.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me...make me cum like I make you cum..." Margot urged. "Come on, fuck me and cum...cum big and hard like I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She didn't need to finish - as ironic as that might sound. Yet I grit my teeth, slammed my hips up and rubbed any available inch of her pussy, so she could finish anyway.

When she cried out and did just that, I followed in short order.

It sure felt like I was filling her pussy as much as her mouth, but I'd let her be a better judge of that - when she could think clearly again. That might not be for a few more moments.

[Image: tumblr-p75zvk4-Ee-H1vgmj1no7-400.gif]

After that time passed, Margot rolled off me and laid at my side. She didn't say anything, but I was still at a loss for words myself. All I could do was reach for her, still needing to touch her even if I couldn't really do anything about it now. Not for the next few moments anyway.

If all this was a second kind of dinner for us, then perhaps we would be in the mood for another kind of...after dinner treat before long. But could she have drained me so much that I was already full?

Yet with one more look at her satisfied face, and the rest of her satisfied body, I suspected I'd still have some room for dessert. And if I didn't know better, I'd say part of her still looked starved as well.

THE END
Like Reply